Status
Not open for further replies.
2MVJ34q.png

The tone was never light with the DARK DRAGON CLOWN IDOUN around.

To Gaster, she said, "ARCHITECTURE is for PRIMITIVE BEINGS to appreciate. I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, don't care for SUCH THINGS... Follow me, please." Picking up Brad's poncho and holding it with an outstretched hand, Idoun began to lead the way, although the woman was noticeably hesitant. At times when the hallway split, Idoun didn't seem to know which way was correct. After what was probably too many left turns, Idoun simply stopped.

"Quake in fear, for I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, must gather her IMMENSE POWER to find the RIGHT WAY."

The woman closed her eyes and stood stock still. More waiting, huh? Certainly, this was the most exciting adventure yet.

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Useful
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
So%20you%20did%20fulfill%20my%20request%20i%20thank%20you%20for%20_3a90bb994178bd5705b55e3779335fe5.jpg

Were the folks here really that grumpy and humourless that trying lighten the mood was so objectionable?
Sheesh

bskVn7j.png

Yes.

Also, he wasn't a land whale. But he didn't care what Idoun called him so long as she brought them where they needed to go. Brad fell into step behind the posturing woman without preamble, ignoring everything she said that wasn't relevant to what they were doing. He still didn't know why he was here, and Didi's explanation hadn't exactly enlightened him, but... For now...

He had nothing better to do.

A little girl was dead. That didn't sit right with him, and no amount of Joy could fix that.

He overheard the others bring up the topic of names while they walked through the ornate marble halls, and he figured now might be as good a time as any to introduce himself. Give them something to call him by other than "landwhale".

"Brad..."

He left it at that.

@Verite @york @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician

2MVJ34q.png

To Gaster, she said, "ARCHITECTURE is for PRIMITIVE BEINGS to appreciate. I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, don't care for SUCH THINGS... Follow me, please." Picking up Brad's poncho and holding it with an outstretched hand, Idoun began to lead the way, although the woman was noticeably hesitant. At times when the hallway split, Idoun didn't seem to know which way was correct. After what was probably too many left turns, Idoun simply stopped.

"Quake in fear, for I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, must gather her IMMENSE POWER to find the RIGHT WAY."

The woman closed her eyes and stood stock still. More waiting, huh? Certainly, this was the most exciting adventure yet.

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

xSKnqK4.png

"... What the hell... What are you doing..."

Did the workers in this hotel actually get paid?

To do this?

@Verite @york @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician

2MVJ34q.png

tumblr_inline_mr6cvz6lwN1qz4rgp.jpg

"As in, you don't actually know where you're going?"

xSKnqK4.png

"... What the hell... What are you doing..."

Did the workers in this hotel actually get paid?

To do this?

@Verite @york @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician
Shirtless, but he's asking the question that probably everyone is.

"Want to find it on our own, Brad?"

2MVJ34q.png

"...Right. Take your time."

She didn't have much confidence in Idoun, but it was better than just wandering around randomly.

Maybe.

bskVn7j.png

Yes.

Also, he wasn't a land whale. But he didn't care what Idoun called him so long as she brought them where they needed to go. Brad fell into step behind the posturing woman without preamble, ignoring everything she said that wasn't relevant to what they were doing. He still didn't know why he was here, and Didi's explanation hadn't exactly enlightened him, but... For now...

A little girl was dead. That didn't sit right with him, and no amount of Joy could fix that.

He overheard the others bring up the topic of names while they walked through the ornate marble halls, and he figured now might be as good a time as any to introduce himself. Give them something to call him by other than "landwhale".

"Brad..."

He left it at that.

@Verite @york @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician
Was that his name? A bit random to throw out now, but...

"Kido."

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

bskVn7j.png

Yes.

"Brad..."

He left it at that.

qduz74T.jpg

Mickey didn't feel any need to get on this guy's badside. He may have been a serial killer but it wasn't for just any reason that he usually got the jump on most of his would be victims. Allowing them a chance to actually fight back probably wouldn't bode well. But with the exception of Kido, the two seemed to be getting along decently with the others. Even the shark who could turn into a human who had a pretty nice suit.

"Ghostface. But you can call me, Mickey."

iD2veDi.jpg

This was ChromeSkull's first real interaction with Brad and he didn't have much to say about the man. Not that he said much to begin with. He seemed to know how to get down to business and cut through the comical routines like that skeleton or this insane woman tried putting up. He could respect that at the very least. So, typing up a new message on his phone, he'd show it towards Brad to read if he wished.

CHROMESKULL

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Hana @Sen

2MVJ34q.png

Gaster would remain silent, staying behind the group and...well, it was unknown if he was actually walking.

When the group looked back, they would see the man standing there, admiring the wall.

When they looked away, it seemed he was moving extremely quickly or teleporting, because he was always immediately behind the group whenever anyone turned around to look at him. If the Doctor was here, he would liken it to a Weeping Angel's movement.

He didn't say anything when the topic of names arised. Yet, it seems that everyone already knew his name. Everyone except Papyrus would have the words "W.D. Gaster" enter their minds as if these word were memories that everyone already knew...despite it not existing in their minds before.

Gaster caught up and halted when Idoun stopped. He was staring down at the girl, his normal smile faltering abit as he waited. He knew the right way-- and now he had to wait for her or someone else to make up their mind. Gaster just stood over the dark clown and silently stared down at her. It was his way of expressing irritation or dissapointment.

51d642c74bc27a9cec248b127484ccab.jpg

Wee woo wee woo

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Jeen was also there. And he was really tired of waiting.

"... Okay, freakshow. You're really getting on my last fuckin' nerve. Just show us to this guy's office and piss off. Can you do that? Do we need to write it down for you? Stop wasting our time."

Something about this weirdo just really got under his skin. Or maybe it was just the headache. Even he couldn't say for sure.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"U-Um.. Who's Idoun?"

She saw the penguins run away, leaving them with a woman who dressed like a clown. Is this part of the party as well? Seeing that the clown wanted to show them another way, Mary smiled. "Maybe they know where we need to go!" But... for them to wait? The child didn't know whether or not she could trust the people around her even when the host of Radio NightNight clearly said not to trust them. She covered her eyes as she saw the man named Brad take off his poncho showing off his uh.. chest. She didn't even realize that she was with creepy people... or was that their costumes?

@Atomyk @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

Idoun didn't seem to hear anyone speaking to her once her eyes were shut tight. She began to speak a low hum that sounded like a great rumble reaching out from deep inside her. The hum got louder and louder, though nothing seemed to be happening. It seemed clear Idoun was just trying to put on a dramatic display to distract from her incompetence.

... Well, until she reached into her robes and pulled out a strange circular device. Though it looked like a piece of technology, there was a blue stone embedded into the center of the device. Her eyes still closed, Idoun held it up for all to see. "I will receive even more BOWS now, for what I have in my hand will BLOW YOUR MINDS in a down direction and thus you will be bowing. You see, it is my fabled DRAGONSTONE, magical gem that will allow me to CHANGE INTO MY PURE DRAGON FORM. You PATHETIC WHELPS will COWER WITH FEAR as you witness me use my DRAGON SENSE to locate the OFFICES."

Idoun threw back her head, her orange-dyed hair cascading down her back. For once, she looked somewhat competent, even if what she was saying was still likely nonsense. Idoun finally opened her eyes as she pressed down on the gem, causing it to glow a bright blue. Seconds passed... and nothing occurred. Idoun stared down at the device blankly as if she was waiting for something to happen.

Surprisingly, something really did happen.

Exploding out from the device was a bright blue light that enveloped Idoun. The light was blinding and erratic. It seemed to shudder for a moment, looking similar to some of the portals you may have used to arrive at the hotel. It shimmered blue and purple, a stationary rip in space.

FNNoQtb.gif

But something was wrong. The portal seemed to shake, bulging out in places. It began to expand-- slowly at first, but soon it was moving rapidly, threatening to engulf everyone who'd followed Idoun. You could feel a great force tugging at you, threatening to pull you inside. The portal seemed to hunger for people to enter, proving to be unrelenting for the majority of you. Tumbling inside, your whole world would turn white. Your senses would leave you, and you would feel weightless in a sea of pure emptiness.

Those of you pulled inside the portal would find your arrival to be as sudden as your departure. You would collapse on to a field of grass, an afternoon sky sitting far above you. Animal noises could be heard off in the distance, and a chill was apparent in the air. Looking around yourself, you would find seemingly no way back to the hotel. Idoun and her device was nowhere to be seen either. In the distance was a few lone and desolate buildings.

ank8ll2.png

Another world awaited you. It seemed the only places to investigate were the forest and the buildings.

For those who happened to not be following Idoun at the time, the portal remained inside the hallway for anyone to stumble upon. It would also seem that Prinnies were congregating around the lobby. Perhaps there was something new to see at the crime scene?

Continued here.

~CAST LIST~
@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​

Last edited:
Shirtless, but he's asking the question that probably everyone is.

"Want to find it on our own, Brad?"

Brad turned back to look towards Hajime at that, giving a terse nod of the head in response. If the others found his state of undress offputting, it seemed he either didn't realize or didn't care. "Yeah... I don't think any of these staff can help us. For all we know, they could be in on it." After all. All the discrepancies, things that were supposed to have happened but didn't, could be definitively traced back to the caterers one way or another. Whether the trail went farther than that remained to be seen.

With that said, he walked ahead and past Idoun without acknowledging her further or bothering to get his poncho back, relying on his voluminous beard and body temperature to keep him warm. The hotel wasn't cold, and he typically spent his nights sleeping in a stone hut with no insulation. This was hardly even noticeable to him.
Was that his name? A bit random to throw out now, but...

"Kido."
qduz74T.jpg

Mickey didn't feel any need to get on this guy's badside. He may have been a serial killer but it wasn't for just any reason that he usually got the jump on most of his would be victims. Allowing them a chance to actually fight back probably wouldn't bode well. But with the exception of Kido, the two seemed to be getting along decently with the others. Even the shark who could turn into a human who had a pretty nice suit.

"Ghostface. But you can call me, Mickey."

iD2veDi.jpg

This was ChromeSkull's first real interaction with Brad and he didn't have much to say about the man. Not that he said much to begin with. He seemed to know how to get down to business and cut through the comical routines like that skeleton or this insane woman tried putting up. He could respect that at the very least. So, typing up a new message on his phone, he'd show it towards Brad to read if he wished.

CHROMESKULL

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Hana @Sen

xSKnqK4.png

Kido speaking up actually gave the old martial artist a brief second's pause, his stony gaze wandering over to the hooded girl who spoke momentarily. It was difficult to tell beneath his raggedy, tense eyebrows and wild facial hair, but for a moment it almost looked like he was smiling slightly. Even he recognized that it was a stretch, but when the only girl he knew back home was his own daughter... Those few similarities that were there, the voice, the height, the age...

He was reminded of her. Just for a second.

"... Kiddo."

He thoroughly mispronounced her name, and whether it was intentional or not was anyone's guess.
A LONG TIME AGO

0kKbEJ4.png

"... Buddy."

"Sounds pretty good to me."
A LONG TIME AGO

basLh1R.png

"Sounds pretty good to me..."

"..."

Ghostface and Chromeskull's own introductions gave him the excuse he needed to look away, and he seized it before he got too lost in his own thoughts. The nobody sent a stiff nod in each of their directions, unfazed by their extravagant names and one's odd method of communication. For Olathe, this would be closer to the standard than anything else he'd seen in the hotel thus far. Besides the murder.

"Mhm."

He had nothing else to say.

"U-Um.. Who's Idoun?"

She saw the penguins run away, leaving them with a woman who dressed like a clown. Is this part of the party as well? Seeing that the clown wanted to show them another way, Mary smiled. "Maybe they know where we need to go!" But... for them to wait? The child didn't know whether or not she could trust the people around her even when the host of Radio NightNight clearly said not to trust them. She covered her eyes as she saw the man named Brad take off his poncho showing off his uh.. chest. She didn't even realize that she was with creepy people... or was that their costumes?

@Atomyk @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

The girl's gesture didn't go unnoticed by the shirtless weird man, who stared at Mary for a few seconds before he got the hint and looked down upon his own grizzled chest.

"... Sorry."

He went back to Idoun to retrieve his poncho, shrugging it on to cover himself up again.

zPPhtcH.png

It was over. They were free now.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

Idoun didn't seem to hear anyone speaking to her once her eyes were shut tight. She began to speak a low hum that sounded like a great rumble reaching out from deep inside her. The hum got louder and louder, though nothing seemed to be happening. It seemed clear Idoun was just trying to put on a dramatic display to distract from her incompetence.

... Well, until she reached into her robes and pulled out a strange circular device. Though it looked like a piece of technology, there was a blue stone embedded into the center of the device. Her eyes still closed, Idoun held it up for all to see. "I will receive even more BOWS now, for what I have in my hand will BLOW YOUR MINDS in a down direction and thus you will be bowing. You see, it is my fabled DRAGONSTONE, magical gem that will allow me to CHANGE INTO MY PURE DRAGON FORM. You PATHETIC WHELPS will COWER WITH FEAR as you witness me use my DRAGON SENSE to locate the OFFICES."

Idoun threw back her head, her orange-dyed hair cascading down her back. For once, she looked somewhat competent, even if what she was saying was still likely nonsense. Idoun finally opened her eyes as she pressed down on the gem, causing it to glow a bright blue. Seconds passed... and nothing occurred. Idoun stared down at the device blankly as if she was waiting for something to happen.

Exploding out from the device was a bright blue light that enveloped Idoun. The light was blinding and erratic. It seemed to shudder for a moment, looking similar to some of the portals you may have used to arrive at the hotel. It shimmered blue and purple, a stationary rip in space.

FNNoQtb.gif

But something was wrong. The portal seemed to shake, bulging out in places. It began to expand-- slowly at first, but soon it was moving rapidly, threatening to engulf everyone who'd followed Idoun. You could feel a great force tugging at you, threatening to pull you inside. The portal seemed to hunger for people to enter, proving to be unrelenting for the majority of you. Tumbling inside, your whole world would turn white. Your senses would leave you, and you would feel weightless in a sea of pure emptiness.

Those of you pulled inside the portal would find your arrival to be as sudden as your departure. You would collapse on to a field of grass, an afternoon sky sitting far above you. Animal noises could be heard off in the distance, and a chill was apparent in the air. Looking around yourself, you would find seemingly no way back to the hotel. Idoun and her device was nowhere to be seen either. In the distance was a few lone and desolate buildings.

ank8ll2.png

Another world awaited you. It seemed the only places to investigate were the forest and the buildings.

For those who happened to not be following Idoun at the time, the portal remained inside the hallway for anyone to stumble upon. It would also seem that Prinnies were congregating around the lobby. Perhaps there was something new to see at the crime scene?

~CAST LIST~

@Forrest as Jacket [Hotline Miami]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Missy [Doctor Who]

Oh, shit.

Despite some internal surprise, on the surface Brad took this series of bizarre developments in stride as he often did, heavy brows creasing as he squinted up against the sunlight, shielding his eyes with one hand. This didn't look like anywhere he knew. He was willing to guess the same applied for the rest of the partygoers who ended up here.

"..."

Nothing to add. He just walked ahead wordlessly, heading to investigate the buildings to look for any sign of civilization.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @others​

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

FNNoQtb.gif

ank8ll2.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"Wait, what no-?!"

Pulled into the open void before he could finish his sentence, Hajime tumbled out face first and into the grass. Ow, dammit! Come on, can't we have some sort of warning before this stuff happen?! It would really help me protect my nose from being broken... Pushing himself up and dusting off the dust and grass from his samurai outfit, he looked around with a confused shade in his eyes, "... Slavya, you there...?"

Maybe she's already got up and is checking this place out? He glanced at the building and nodded to himself, "Guess that's the best place to try." Without waiting for the others to catch up to him, he began to stroll over to the building, ready to begin the search for a way back to the hotel.

@OrlandoBloomers @york @Atomyk @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @others​

elebbCu.png

Additionally, it seemed as though the universe had conspired against Brad to render the old martial arts instructor bareback once more. Where his poncho ended up following their tumble through the portal to this new landscape was impossible to say, but it was no longer with him...

@not one person​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

FNNoQtb.gif

ank8ll2.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_nsuogzDyqg1re9spw_540.png

"Huh? Where are we? Are we outside?" Peashy said due to the change in environment.

She went to the buildings, maybe it's the way back in.

@Atomyk @others​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

FNNoQtb.gif

ank8ll2.png

tumblr_inline_mqm4wkgjoe1s5ig4s.png

What.

Why were they suddenly... not in the Hotel? Why were they suddenly somewhere else? This was... bad.

Now, where did Deep Demon Icicle go this time? Hmm... Saitama pondered this for a minute, before deciding to check out the buildings.

@Atomyk @Errybody​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

FNNoQtb.gif

ank8ll2.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Slavya & Yulia
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @The Great Detective @Krieg

Yulia seemed to be looking over Idoun wordlessly, looking a bit curious about her behavior, though, she did recognize her from that little event at the camp... Slavya in the meantime just looked puzzled, she was about to say something else, and, well, maybe talk things over with Hajime before Idoun produced some sort of strange device, and well, Yulia looked to Gaster for a moment, before starting at the device, as if she was trying to figure out it's true purpose... As she already seemed to know it wasn't exactly what Idoun was claiming it to be, that was until it suddenly created a rift in time and space, causing Yulia to blink a few times, but, she was quickly drawn towards entering the portal... With a sigh, Slavya followed after, gently tugging Hajime with her as well, she figured they might as well investigate this mysterious place together... Though, upon entry, they realized their options were quite limited, and before Slavya could reaction, Yulia suddenly looked towards the forest.

2UOmCXh.png
AkhX3zj.png

"Hey! That forest almost looks like mine!" She exclaimed, bounding towards the forest quickly, leaving Slavya behind, who looked a bit apprehensive, though, she was torn between following as well... She was a big fan of nature after all, and, quite frankly, she'd feel a little bad leaving Yulia behind, she looked towards Hajime. "I guess we should follow her?" She said, glancing off towards the direction Yulia was headed, she had already become little more than a dot in the distance as she traveled towards the forest at a rather fast pace.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"The Secret Facility"

FNNoQtb.gif

ank8ll2.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Mickey had been confused way back when ChromeSkull accepted the invitation and got them a portal to the Hotel. But at least there he was free to go of his own volition. Or be caught by the police and locked up for the rest of his life.

Here, he didn't have a choice one way or the other. His mask was pulled off due to the force of the portal's suction. His boots scraped against the floorboards before both him and ChromeSkull were eventually sucked through.

As the crashed onto the ground, Ghostface quickly sat himself back up. Well, his mask was missing. At the very least if another spontaneous dance number broke out, he could always grab a spare mask from one of the dancers. His neck hurt like a son of a bitch though.

latest

"When I heard we were going to the offices, I didn't think that'd entail being sucked through a portal and losing my shit. Oh, and Brad lost his poncho. Chrome? You still got your mask?" Ghostface asked as he glanced around for his partner only to seem leaning up against one of the buildings.

The adhesive ChromeSkull used to keep his mask in place had allowed him to keep it on through the ride in the portal. But the painkillers were starting to wear off yet again and after frantic searching through his jacket, he couldn't find any of his syringes. As Mickey approached, ChromeSkull held his phone out before he got any closer.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME...LOST..PAINKILLERS...WILL NEED...TO FIND THEM...SOON. JUST..DO WHAT YOU..HAVE TO.

*beat*

d74695334efd611859a9d86fa3e00f38.jpg

"Well, good luck with that! I'll be back in a flash!" With that Mickey eagerly headed off to the building, leaving ChromeSkull to stagger after him, despite the pain from his burns quickly taking effect now that the painkillers had worn off leaving ChromeSkull with little but sheer willpower to ward it off and who's to say how long that would last?

@OrlandoBloomers @Verite @Atomyk @Building Peeps.

Slavya & Yulia
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @The Great Detective @Krieg

Yulia seemed to be looking over Idoun wordlessly, looking a bit curious about her behavior, though, she did recognize her from that little event at the camp... Slavya in the meantime just looked puzzled, she was about to say something else, and, well, maybe talk things over with Hajime before Idoun produced some sort of strange device, and well, Yulia looked to Gaster for a moment, before starting at the device, as if she was trying to figure out it's true purpose... As she already seemed to know it wasn't exactly what Idoun was claiming it to be, that was until it suddenly created a rift in time and space, causing Yulia to blink a few times, but, she was quickly drawn towards entering the portal... With a sigh, Slavya followed after, gently tugging Hajime with her as well, she figured they might as well investigate this mysterious place together... Though, upon entry, they realized their options were quite limited, and before Slavya could reaction, Yulia suddenly looked towards the forest.

2UOmCXh.png
AkhX3zj.png

"Hey! That forest almost looks like mine!" She exclaimed, bounding towards the forest quickly, leaving Slavya behind, who looked a bit apprehensive, though, she was torn between following as well... She was a big fan of nature after all, and, quite frankly, she'd feel a little bad leaving Yulia behind, she looked towards Hajime. "I guess we should follow her?" She said, glancing off towards the direction Yulia was headed, she had already become little more than a dot in the distance as she traveled towards the forest at a rather fast pace.

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

I think there's a saying for this kind of behavior... Oh, right, curiosity killed the cat and her friends when the cat ran into the creepy forest.

"Whatever you say," Unwilling to let Slavya go alone or make her abandon Yulia to the forest, Hajime quickly changed the direction he was going while taking the blonde's hand into his, "Come on, we had best catch up quickly."

@york @Atomyk

As the buildings were approached, not a soul stood on the grounds and the vehicles scattered about looked like they'd been sitting there for years. The building closest to your arrival looked like it had its entrance collapsed, making it inaccessible. Probably most telling that this place was likely abandoned was the fact that the big metal door on the main building was slightly ajar.

FizSGhN.png

Strange flood lights sat inside, illuminating the haggard appearance of the facility's halls. The floor was covered in a thin layer of water and grime. You'd find that the cieling had collapsed, making the far end of the hall impossible to reach. All that was available to you was a staircase that went up and a staircase that went down.

@OrlandoBloomers @Alyto @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher

The forest is strange and uninviting. It may look familiar to some of you, but it doesn't look quite like any forest you would have seen before.

ajBkkAj.jpg

You find a path soon enough, though it seems the sky has darkened in that time. On the path is a rock that split the path into two: left and right. You think you hear a voice calling in the distance, but it's hard tot ell from where exactly.

@The Yuletide Tactician @york

Status
Not open for further replies.