• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mauyo6qwVR1qbf8zz.jpg

"...I don't think you need to take her seriously. I think she's just the dramatic type. Maybe you could hand her your cape, or something."

At Idoun's not-so-dramatic offer, Kido just shook her head.

"Thanks, but I'm fine wearing my jacket."

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @Hana @The Great Detective @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
Idoun stared at Saitama blankly, her hands still raised out in front of her. "Sir and/or madam, can I take your coat?" Nodding her head ever so slightly, Idoun indicated to one of her outstretched hands. Then, to Papyrus, her voice boomed out with, "SILENCE, PRIMITIVE BEING. Your lack of skin is an OFFENSE TO MY POWER and probably leaves you VERY COLD. Are you sure you don't have a coat for me?"

After all this, the strange woman scoffed. "The lot of you are BORING ME. Bow your heads in DEFERENCE. Only then shall you PASS."

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto
tumblr_inline_nqn1lpMX3y1sftfvm_250.png

"I dunno... What if she misplaces my cape? That'd be really annoying..." Saitama would only say to Kido, before letting out a small sigh as he would direct his attention back to Idoun.

"I don't really have a coat, but I guess you could take my cape then? It is a little awkward to walk around since I keep stepping on it, I guess. Hmm... maybe I should cut it down to size..."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @DapperDogman @The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay

Idoun stared at Saitama blankly, her hands still raised out in front of her. "Sir and/or madam, can I take your coat?" Nodding her head ever so slightly, Idoun indicated to one of her outstretched hands. Then, to Papyrus, her voice boomed out with, "SILENCE, PRIMITIVE BEING. Your lack of skin is an OFFENSE TO MY POWER and probably leaves you VERY COLD. Are you sure you don't have a coat for me?"

After all this, the strange woman scoffed. "The lot of you are BORING ME. Bow your heads in DEFERENCE. Only then shall you PASS."

Jezebel wasn't impressed by the clown woman. "I don't bow. To humans or whatever you're supposed to be"

"I'm afraid I'll have to agree with that sentiment, but I'm sure we can come to some sort of an arrangement."

Jezebel just sigh and walk over to Idoun and casually flick her on the head to possibly get her to calm down. "Look, tell us what we want to know and we'll leave you alone with your delusions. Honestly you should be honored I'm not having you bow in my presence."

The Prinnies didn't seem to be listening as you urged them to hurry up. They seemed to be off in their own little world for an awfully long time... Until, the Prinny with the red scarf suddenly stopped spinning. His fins reached for the cieling an he uttered a, "Doods!"
TPpv3D5.png

"Listen here! The red knight was heading to the offices, doods! A squadron will lead the way, doods!"

In single file came a line of Prinnies who proceeded to walk out of the holding area and into the hallway. Those of you who followed would eventually find yourselves heading up a large staircase. The squadron of penguins formed a solid wall up the stairs, as if ready to protect you from any threats. At the top waited a single woman.

utyZniN.png

"I am the DARK DRAGON, destined to RULE OVER MANKIND and ENSLAVE HUMANITY." The woman raised her hands dramatically, as if she was conjuring some magic spell. "Yes, it is I, IDOUN. You may bow your heads in DEFERENCE at this time and hand me your coats if you still have them."

The Prinnies that would be your protectors broke formation as they began backing away from Idoun.

hzzrtp2.gif

"Woah! That woman's crazy, doods!" you heard cried. "Find your own way, doods!"

The Prinnies scurried away, leaving your group alone with the supposed Dark Dragon Idoun.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @Hana @The Great Detective @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
@Anybody Wanting to Continue the Investigation

"..."

elebbCu.png

Brad took off his poncho and gave it to her.

He didn't understand what she meant when she asked them for coats - He assumed she was just cold. Since he wasn't, it didn't matter to him. The world he came from didn't have valets anymore.

Regardless, now his stout figure and manly chest were bare for all to see.

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @Atomyk @Jeremi

"This is my brothers coat, and it's very warm!"
His posture became a little more serious as he spoke of his brother and his coat, clearly unwilling to share the article of clothing

Jezebel wasn't impressed by the clown woman. "I don't bow. To humans or whatever you're supposed to be"

"I'm afraid I'll have to agree with that sentiment, but I'm sure we can come to some sort of an arrangement."

Jezebel just sigh and walk over to Idoun and casually flick her on the head to possibly get her to calm down. "Look, tell us what we want to know and we'll leave you alone with your delusions. Honestly you should be honored I'm not having you bow in my presence."
tumblr_nvrkvj21EP1uzltrto7_400.jpg

"I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you seem like you spend a lot of time lowering your head for others"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Verite @Kaykay @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher

His posture became a little more serious as he spoke of his brother and his coat, clearly unwilling to share the article of clothing

"I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you seem like you spend a lot of time lowering your head for others"

tumblr_inline_mr6csbL5Qp1qz4rgp.png

I wonder if anyone else can smell the smoke, because I think something's burning...?

Idoun looked almost surprised when Hajime bowed his head, but she quickly nodded and adopted her usual blank look. "Yes... YES. YOU HAVE DEFERED TO I, DARK DRAGON IDOUN. KNOW YOUR PLACE, MORTALS--"

Then, Jezebel flicked Idoun in the head, and the woman crumpled like she'd been made of hot air and she'd just gotten popped. Holding her arms over her head, Idoun visibly shook. "What have you done to me...? You WOMAN. I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, have been FELLED by your DIRTY DIRTY TRICKS."

Idoun didn't even bother to grab for Brad's poncho, instead letting it drape over her so she was obscured from view.

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi

Idoun looked almost surprised when Hajime bowed his head, but she quickly nodded and adopted her usual blank look. "Yes... YES. YOU HAVE DEFERED TO I, DARK DRAGON IDOUN. KNOW YOUR PLACE, MORTALS--"

Then, Jezebel flicked Idoun in the head, and the woman crumpled like she'd been made of hot air and she'd just gotten popped. Holding her arms over her head, Idoun visibly shook. "What have you done to me...? You WOMAN. I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, have been FELLED by your DIRTY DIRTY TRICKS."

Idoun didn't even bother to grab for Brad's poncho, instead letting it drape over her so she was obscured from view.

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi
Neo simply walked over to Idoun and did her eye color changing tricks again. See if that does anything... And hey, if it doesn't work, she tried at least.

tumblr_inline_nwtp60AtwN1s95x0o_540.gif

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @Atomyk

tumblr_inline_mr6cyjeeQQ1qz4rgp.jpg

As soon as she had begun to speak on him deferring to her, Hajime raised his head once again with a bored look, "Does that I mean..." He paused as she deflated in defeat before sighing, "I'll just assume I can go on then."

@Verite @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi

Gaster was standing at the far back of the group, and seemed to tense up when Papyrus handed her the blue coat.

When Papyrus looked back, Gaster was standing right next to him.

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

IT IS A SIGN OF RESPECT TO THOSE WHO DESERVE NONE
tumblr_inline_mr6csbL5Qp1qz4rgp.png

I wonder if anyone else can smell the smoke, because I think something's burning...?

Gaster suddenly snapped his head around to look at Hajime, glitched face smiling creepily

IT WAS QUITE THE ROAST

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Verite @Kaykay @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman

Gaster was standing at the far back of the group, and seemed to tense up when Papyrus handed her the blue coat.

When Papyrus looked back, Gaster was standing right next to him.

IT IS A SIGN OF RESPECT TO THOSE WHO DESERVE NONE

Gaster suddenly snapped his head around to look at Hajime, glitched face smiling creepily

IT WAS QUITE THE ROAST

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Verite @Kaykay @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman
tumblr_inline_mr6d56pjuq1qz4rgp.jpg

W-What the hell?! Get out of my thoughts, creepy skeleton, ever heard of privacy?

Reactions: DapperDogman
tumblr_inline_nqn1lpMX3y1sftfvm_250.png

"I dunno... What if she misplaces my cape? That'd be really annoying..." Saitama would only say to Kido, before letting out a small sigh as he would direct his attention back to Idoun.

"I don't really have a coat, but I guess you could take my cape then? It is a little awkward to walk around since I keep stepping on it, I guess. Hmm... maybe I should cut it down to size..."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @DapperDogman @The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_n0fdlqdar31rhcyk4.png

"It should be alright. But..."

And then he gave her the cape anyway. Or at least, offered to. Poor girl. After being knocked over by Jezebel, Kido just sighed before offering Idoun a hand.

"Here, we'll defer to you, just forgive us and let us pass, alright?"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman

elebbCu.png

"Shut the fuck up."

He didn't deliver that line with any malice or frustration, just gruff, neutral disapproval. The skeleton was annoying him. He wanted it to stop. Not bothering to press the issue if Papyrus responded, Brad turned back to Idoun, approaching to stand over the dark dragon with his usual somber demeanor. He left the poncho where it was covering her, but addressed the woman directly as though it wasn't even there; they both knew what he did. He got naked so no one else had to.

"... Take us to the offices. We're looking for a man with red hair."

He didn't plan on indulging her grandstanding, but hopefully she'd do what was asked of her. She technically worked here too, right? He guessed.

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @Atomyk

"I am the DARK DRAGON, destined to RULE OVER MANKIND and ENSLAVE HUMANITY." The woman raised her hands dramatically, as if she was conjuring some magic spell. "Yes, it is I, IDOUN. You may bow your heads in DEFERENCE at this time and hand me your coats if you still have them."

jFdXONv.jpg

YOU CANNOT HAVE MY JACKET. I'M ALSO NOT BOWING TO SOME DELUSIONAL BITCH. GET OUT OF OUR WAY BEFORE I MAKE YOU MOVE.

ChromeSkull didn't sit through that atrocious dance the Prinnies had put on earlier to be delayed by some woman believing she was a dragon. If he had to, he'd throw her aside. But, seeing as how that bearded man had handed over his poncho, perhaps she'd move aside without there needing to be any complications.

Would be a bit disappointing if it were so easy. But if it made things run quicker than it'd probably be for the best.

Mickey took a lot more amusement out of Idoun's antics as he chuckled and laughed.

0a03yfY.jpg

"I'm pretty comfortable with my robes. But, you keep being a coat rack who thinks they're a dragon. You're doing a damn good job at it..Hehehehe.."

Seeing as how all it took was a simple flick, Ghostface glanced at the crazed woman.

"Okay, how's about you tell us where a guy in red went? Your little sideshow there was pretty funny. But we didn't come here to be amused by the wacky antics of the criminally insane." Which was a severe case of the pot calling the kettle black.

lNklNBI.png

"Hey, skeleton guy? This ain't the time or the place. Focus on the crazy dragon chick so we can get a move on."

wRS04Fz.jpg

HE'S NOT WRONG. BUT I'M NOT STANDING AROUND WHILE THE UNDEAD THROW KINDERGARTEN-LEVEL INSULTS. LISTEN TO THE PONCHO-LESS MAN AND LET'S MOVE ALONG. THE SOONER WE FIND THIS MAN, THE BETTER.

ChromeSkull typed as he agreed fully with Brad's request. Though, if the dragon had admitted defeat, the serial killer briefly pondered why he didn't just take the poncho back.

@DapperDogman @Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @Verite

Brad's poncho slipped off her as she shook and Idoun looked up to see Neopolitan staring at her. The woman frowned as she looked into her strange eyes. "PURPLE and GREEN are the only EYE COLORS WORTHY OF HAVING." She flinched at Kido's outstretched hand. Idoun stared at it for a defiant moment before taking it.

But as Hajime tried to pass, Idoun let go and shot up from her sitting position, holding out a hand. "STOP. You MORTAL may have been spared my INTIMIDATION, but that does not mean you may PASS SO EASILY. For the INJUSTICES that have been placed on the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, a MORTAL SUCH AS YOURSELF must pass through my DARK FIRE." Idoun raised her arms once again and her eyes went wide, expanding into perfect circles. Idoun then stepped to the side and threw open a nearby door. It slammed against the wall with a loud crash. "Your insides will BURN and you will WEEP."

Of course, nothing happened. She fixed Brad with a blank look while pointedly ignoring Ghostface and ChromeSkull. "... Very well. I suppose the DARK DRAGON IDOUN knows the way. Thank you for the coat sir and/or madam and/or strange land whale."

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
So%20you%20did%20fulfill%20my%20request%20i%20thank%20you%20for%20_3a90bb994178bd5705b55e3779335fe5.jpg

Were the folks here really that grumpy and humourless that trying lighten the mood was so objectionable?
Sheesh

@Bleh​

Brad's poncho slipped off her as she shook and Idoun looked up to see Neopolitan staring at her. The woman frowned as she looked into her strange eyes. "PURPLE and GREEN are the only EYE COLORS WORTHY OF HAVING." She flinched at Kido's outstretched hand. Idoun stared at it for a defiant moment before taking it.

But as Hajime tried to pass, Idoun let go and shot up from her sitting position, holding out a hand. "STOP. You MORTAL may have been spared my INTIMIDATION, but that does not mean you may PASS SO EASILY. for the INJUSTICES that have been placed on the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, a MORTAL SUCH AS YOURSELF must pass through my DARK FIRE." Idoun raised her arms once again and her eyes went wide, expanding into perfect circles. Idoun then stepped to the side and threw open a nearby door. It slammed against the wall with a loud crash. "Your insides will BURN and you will WEEP."

Of course, nothing happened. She fixed Brad with a blank look while pointedly ignoring Ghostface and ChromeSkull. "... Very well. I suppose the DARK DRAGON IDOUN knows the way. Thank you for the coat sir and/or madam and/or strange land whale."

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher
tumblr_inline_msxaa8DKwy1qz4rgp.png

Finally... I'm getting really tired of all these distractions and obstacles to our actual investigations...

"Lead the way, Idoun," Hajime muttered under his breath, keeping close to Slavya as they got ready to head.

@Verite @york @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_nqn1dfncKt1sftfvm_250.png

"Hey, could you loudmouths be quiet? It's kinda annoying and... doesn't add to anything. I think."

Anyway, it looked like Idoun was willing to lead them now that Brad gave his poncho. At least he wouldn't have to give her his cape. On one hand, that was sorta nice. Now he wouldn't fear losing it. But on the other... Now that he thought about it, it really was kind of a pain now that he had in mind the length of the cape and how if he wasn't careful, it'd follow him around like dangly shoelaces that you couldn't tie.

tumblr_inline_mfy8dxXsz51qf6dad.png

"Anyway, so does that mean you'll lead us to where we need to go in place of the exploding penguins then?" The hero inquired, tilting his head a little, "If that's so, we'd really appreciate the hand, Dark Flame Master Idolmaster... Or, no... I got this. Your name was... something else. Had something to do with fire... A fire drake? No, no... Drakes are ducks..."

Normally, he was slightly better with names, but with all the new faces he was meeting, one couldn't blame him for being forgetful of everyone else's names, from Morrigan to Jade and almost everyone in between.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician @york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arlathina @Erryone​

So%20you%20did%20fulfill%20my%20request%20i%20thank%20you%20for%20_3a90bb994178bd5705b55e3779335fe5.jpg

Were the folks here really that grumpy and humourless that trying lighten the mood was so objectionable?
Sheesh

@Bleh​
latest

WELL

IT WAS RATHER RUDE

CUTE, AMUSING, YET AMUSING

BUT IT IS IN THE PAST NOW

I WILL SEE YOU INSIDE

Gaster seemed to suddenly vanish once more-- and, as a being of its word, when the group walked into the hallway Gaster would be walking forward, hands behind his back. He seemed to lag behind abit to allow Idoun to stay in the lead, despite him being in the room first.

THIS IS SOME WONDERFUL ARCHITECTURE

DONT YOU AGREE?
@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician @york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arlathina @Verite

But as Hajime tried to pass, Idoun let go and shot up from her sitting position, holding out a hand. "STOP. You MORTAL may have been spared my INTIMIDATION, but that does not mean you may PASS SO EASILY. For the INJUSTICES that have been placed on the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, a MORTAL SUCH AS YOURSELF must pass through my DARK FIRE." Idoun raised her arms once again and her eyes went wide, expanding into perfect circles. Idoun then stepped to the side and threw open a nearby door. It slammed against the wall with a loud crash. "Your insides will BURN and you will WEEP."

tumblr_inline_nqn1dfncKt1sftfvm_250.png

"Hey, could you loudmouths be quiet? It's kinda annoying and... doesn't add to anything. I think."

Anyway, it looked like Idoun was willing to lead them now that Brad gave his poncho. At least he wouldn't have to give her his cape. On one hand, that was sorta nice. Now he wouldn't fear losing it. But on the other... Now that he thought about it, it really was kind of a pain now that he had in mind the length of the cape and how if he wasn't careful, it'd follow him around like dangly shoelaces that you couldn't tie.

tumblr_inline_mfy8dxXsz51qf6dad.png

"Anyway, so does that mean you'll lead us to where we need to go in place of the exploding penguins then?" The hero inquired, tilting his head a little, "If that's so, we'd really appreciate the hand, Dark Flame Master Idolmaster... Or, no... I got this. Your name was... something else. Had something to do with fire... A fire drake? No, no... Drakes are ducks..."

Normally, he was slightly better with names, but with all the new faces he was meeting, one couldn't blame him for being forgetful of everyone else's names, from Morrigan to Jade and almost everyone in between.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Yuletide Tactician @york @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arlathina @Erryone​
tumblr_inline_mr6cnfyLEC1qz4rgp.jpg

"She's Dark Dragon Idoun, Saitama..."

Oh boy, this is our superhero, and he can't even remember a simple... Well, it's not that simple of a name, but ti's not that complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.