• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The witch cocked her head at the man with the steel mask, noticing that he was holding something small in his hand and tapping on the surface. He and his friend seemed to be deliberating among themselves on what to do next, and as the masked man held the object up, Wadanohara blinked. "Oh? You're coming with me, then," She sent the much taller man a smile, liking the air around him. Even behind his mask, the little witch could tell that he was more than just a seasoned killer, and she could smell the hints of old blood around him. He didn't quite smell like the death and decay that were the scents she associated with home, with the Red Sea, but all the same her crimson eyes were warm and amused. "I like you," she commented idly, planting her staff on the floor and eyeing him with interest. "And it seems that my old familiar likes your friend, too," she nodded at the other man who wore a white, distorted mask, eyes flitting over to Sal for a moment. "Are you coming with us to look for the red knight?"

"May I ask for your names? I didn't catch them, though Sal must know you two by now," she asked gaily, bowing her head slightly. Then she blinked and clapped her hands together, spinning around to look at the light-green haired woman with wings and horns. The short witch looked at her up and down with curiosity. Horns and wings? A demoness, maybe? She had come in later after the initial group, and wore a grim expression. "Are you also joining us, miss?" It seemed like a lot of this group wanted to go and look for Kieran, she noted.

@Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk
aith_laidtorest_pic.jpg

Wadanohara was dead on with her thinking about ChromeSkull. Despite still coming down to using the same brutal tactics that not just Mickey in particular, but all of the people who claimed the Ghostface moniker, ChromeSkull just wasn't your run of the mill masked monster hunting down horny teens. He was a businessman along with being a serial killer. The organization he lead was shrouded in shadows with his reach being implied to extend far beyond his small town in Colorado. With multiple minions under his command and a lovely assistant named Spann who helped him do more of his leadership things while he was out killing.

He also had multiple contacts within the city and even the police force was littered with officers on ChromeSkull's payroll. He almost seemed like a larger than life figure with how he shrugged off most injuries. But there was reason behind that as well. Knowing full well how vicious someone can get when they're fighting for their lives and having already lost an eye to a victim getting too rowdy and stabbing him in the eye, he had syringes on hand that were filled with various types of painkillers. They helped mask the pain from blows, baseball bats, etc.

They also helped ease the pain of the burns on ChromeSkull's face due to the acid bath he had taken after his confrontation with Kido at the warehouse.

CAN'T SAY WHETHER OR NOT I LIKE YOU YET. LET'S JUST SEE HOW THIS LITTLE SEARCH OF OURS GO AND WHERE MY OPINION WILL END UP.

ChromeSkull didn't know what this little girl knew of him but even if he did, it wouldn't have changed his response. His former second in command claimed to like him as well. Only to eventually leave the organization and become a copycat killer of ChromeSkull. ChromeSkull was not pleased to say the least. So, when he received a naked compliment like this, ChromeSkull would need some time before he could properly form his own view on this little witch.
"May I ask for your names? I didn't catch them, though Sal must know you two by now," she asked gaily, bowing her head slightly. Then she blinked and clapped her hands together, spinning around to look at the light-green haired woman with wings and horns. The short witch looked at her up and down with curiosity. Horns and wings? A demoness, maybe? She had come in later after the initial group, and wore a grim expression. "Are you also joining us, miss?" It seemed like a lot of this group wanted to go and look for Kieran, she noted.
jFdXONv.jpg

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO CALL ME BY, I'D ASK THAT YOU USE 'CHROMESKULL.'

Ghostface stepped forward and gave a polite bow to the witch. Although it was obvious by his mannerisms that he was taking the greeting far less seriously than ChromeSkull was.

dWJg9KK.jpg

"That whole 'old familiar' stuff flew over my head and into the great beyond. But you can call me, Mickey. It's my real name behind the mask and it's what Chrome here calls me. So, why not extend that same curiosity to you? Speaking of which, I don't think my partner or I caught your name." Ghostface explained before glancing over at wherever Sal currently was.

"Oh yeah, Sal and I seem to share some of the same..interests."

@Hana @Sen @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk @Jeremi

"Hmm... You know, dood..."

fFXEXGI.jpg

The Prinny nodded, understanding the situation faster than was probably expected of him.

"That's some heavy stuff, dood. But, you can tell the Boss that we definitely locked all the doors! The guys who were on it also went around knocking on the doors at the correct time... and unlocked the doors they got a response from, dood! Ahh, clearly the guys who were supposed to hand out the roles and hang out in the lobby were busy chasing that dude... dood!"

The Prinny then pointed back out the door with his fin. "So, doods... I guess you'll have to find that red knight! We don't know where he could be, but we'll deliberate to try and give you a probable location, doods!" The Prinny turned to his Prinny pals, and they all began to...

nRI9zUX.gif

... It seemed 'deliberate' meant 'spin in place'... by the looks of things, they could be at it for a while.

@Hana @Sen @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher

[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT! Welcome back to Radio NightNight! Well... The banquet's host must be lousy! Tonight we will cover what seems to appear as a murder scene, and guess who gets to play as the detective! Congratulations! Please make sure to help out with the scene as much as possible! If you feel like your life is being threatened, please come back to the regular pink path since we cannot guarantee your safety. As for the people around you, these people cannot be trusted since one of them could have been the killer. Radio NightNight recommends you to stay away from them as much as possible. Please do not touch the people, do not speak to the people, and do not go out looking for the fourth door. This has been Radio NightNight![/BCOLOR]

Mary wasn't particularly fond of this banquet as no one really talked to her throughout the small party. Did they just not like her?... Maybe she wasn't approachable in the beginning. Either way, the child knew what death meant. It's dangerous and could possibly affect her too, so she hesitated in trying to look at the body. Mary heard about the doors being locked when the murder happened. How was it possible for the killer to enter the rooms then? Or... Did the killer enter the room? Something about the killer's location seemed off... In the meanwhile, Mary was distracted with the penguin looking thing. It caught the child's attention as she slowly approached it while it was spinning.
I-Is this a penguin?... Mary thought to herself as she tried to poke it.

With a soft, timid voice, Mary spoke to the group, "Maybe the killer was inside the whole time..." She only gave a simple guess since she did not know the entire situation. Hopefully, it was something that the others could ponder about.

@Hana @Sen @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Takumi
The witch cocked her head at the man with the steel mask, noticing that he was holding something small in his hand and tapping on the surface. He and his friend seemed to be deliberating among themselves on what to do next, and as the masked man held the object up, Wadanohara blinked. "Oh? You're coming with me, then," She sent the much taller man a smile, liking the air around him. Even behind his mask, the little witch could tell that he was more than just a seasoned killer, and she could smell the hints of old blood around him. He didn't quite smell like the death and decay that were the scents she associated with home, with the Red Sea, but all the same her crimson eyes were warm and amused. "I like you," she commented idly, planting her staff on the floor and eyeing him with interest. "And it seems that my old familiar likes your friend, too," she nodded at the other man who wore a white, distorted mask, eyes flitting over to Sal for a moment. "Are you coming with us to look for the red knight?"

"It's Morrigan darling." She replied to the witch. "What do you say Jezebel, shall we lend them our expertise?"

Jezebel would just give her a casual shrug. "Not like we have anything better to do."

@Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hana @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk

"It's Morrigan darling." She replied to the witch. "What do you say Jezebel, shall we lend them our expertise?"

Jezebel would just give her a casual shrug. "Not like we have anything better to do."

@Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hana @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk
tumblr_inline_nq0s8uZOSX1sftfvm_250.png

"Morrigan? Oh... I thought your name was Morgan. I'll have to remember that."

"Wait, but I thought that woman over there was Morrigan?" Saitama inquired, before briefly pointing his finger at Morrighan.

@Jeremi @Arlathina @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer

tumblr_inline_nq0s8uZOSX1sftfvm_250.png

"Morrigan? Oh... I thought your name was Morgan. I'll have to remember that."

"Wait, but I thought that woman over there was Morrigan?" Saitama inquired, before briefly pointing his finger at Morrighan.

@Jeremi @Arlathina @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Morrigan would turn and face Morrighan. "Well you've almost got the looks down, but I'm not sure you're a total package like." She was quite noneplussed by it being quite familiar with the idea of multiple universes having someone similar as herself among those universes wasn't really something that would shock her. "And hello Saitama, we were torn apart earlier but I'm quite happy to see you found me again. Couldn't keep your hands off me I bet."

Jezebel rolled her eyes at that.

@Arlathina @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

wd_gaster_by_puffysmoke1-d9ethfy.jpg

Gaster would loom over Wadanohara, staring down at her from behind . He already knew what she was and what she was capable of-- and what she might possibly do. The courteous doctor reminded the group of his presence, speaking once more in his disturbing voice. Wadanohara most likely wouldn't have been able to detect Gaster's presence beforehand-- any attempts to try and sense a soul or magic source of any kind would bring up nothing. Yet, wingdings began to fill the air as he made himself known to red witch.

IT WOULD SEEM YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE

Reality contorted and twisted, causing Gaster to suddenly appear in front of the witch. The distorted smile greeted her once more.

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP

FOR THE PURPOSES OF PROGRESSING THIS EVENT ALONG

No matter how hard she tried, the red witch most likely wouldn't be able to identify the doctor standing before her in any way. His strange hands indicated something of skeletal nature, but his face matched that of creatures hidden behind the scenes. Something you'd only find if by accident while happily strolling about your short life. Something that wasn't really meant to be found, or was purposely put into that position.

Gaster seemed friendly enough. He was tall and crooked, wearing rather fancy black clothes and maintaining a formal posture. The air around him seemed to feel...off. Reality seemed to meld by his presence, but his presence may just be something of a cruel trick.

Or, something you purposely made appear-- because you were so nosy and curious to solve the mystery.

you dirty hacker

@Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk @Hena​

Reactions: Mu
Rose was trying to piece everything together but felt her mind wasn't making connections right now and wondered if Raven was the same. When she looked to her friend she noticed the girl was extremely quiet but seemed to be trying to determine it all by listening to the others and peiceing what she could. "Rose I think we may not know enough of everyone just yet here t help more than observe." She commented finally.

@Atomyk @Others who went to explore the Lobby and maybe those who have already moved on (Sorry I skimmed to get a post of some form of the two's thoughts they'll seem more there after a bit when I have time)

Morrigan would turn and face Morrighan. "Well you've almost got the looks down, but I'm not sure you're a total package like." She was quite noneplussed by it being quite familiar with the idea of multiple universes having someone similar as herself among those universes wasn't really something that would shock her. "And hello Saitama, we were torn apart earlier but I'm quite happy to see you found me again. Couldn't keep your hands off me I bet."

@Arlathina @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite
tumblr_inline_mfy8e45m8f1qf6dad.png

"Ah, does it seem like that to you? I think it was more just coincidence," Saitama said rather absent-mindedly, oddly enough unaffected by and perhaps even oblivious (at the moment) to Morrigan's advances.

tumblr_inline_mg8hsuLyw91qf6dad.png

"Besides, weren't you the one who had your arm around mine when we met?"

@Jeremi @Arlathina @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Sen @Hana @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer

tumblr_inline_mfy8e45m8f1qf6dad.png

"Ah, does it seem like that to you? I think it was more just coincidence," Saitama said rather absent-mindedly, oddly enough unaffected by and perhaps even oblivious (at the moment) to Morrigan's advances.

tumblr_inline_mg8hsuLyw91qf6dad.png

"Besides, weren't you the one who had your arm around mine when we met?"

@Jeremi @Arlathina @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Sen @Hana @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer

M5_zpsvpqyo9zj.png

"Well it's not like you tried to push me away."

@Arlathina @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Sen @Hana @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

embed.php

167px-Morrighan.png
By this point, Morrighan had calmed considerably. It was hard to resist the surge of magic that rushed forth while Morrighan was called to her purpose. It was a feeling that mortals would not understand, which is why Morrighan offered no repartee when Saitama had earlier asked her to, "stop with that voice and scary eyes." While the group was back in the main meeting hall, Morrighan had simply hung about the back of the crowd, pondering the events of the evening so far. Jade had offered a fair, if unconvincing, argument as to why he couldn't be held responsible for the events that had transpired. Judging from his cool demeanor, this event has happened more than once at the Multiverse Hotel. The goddess was in the middle of wondering how such an establishment had avoided further investigation when she heard Saitama point her out. Also, she observed Morrigan's response to being compared to the goddess, which prompted a mild irritation in the goddess.

"I seek to emulate no mortal," was her simple response, her tone speaking many more words than her reticent reply could offer.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Anyone else around.

embed.php

167px-Morrighan.png
By this point, Morrighan had calmed considerably. It was hard to resist the surge of magic that rushed forth while Morrighan was called to her purpose. It was a feeling that mortals would not understand, which is why Morrighan offered no repartee when Saitama had earlier asked her to, "stop with that voice and scary eyes." While the group was back in the main meeting hall, Morrighan had simply hung about the back of the crowd, pondering the events of the evening so far. Jade had offered a fair, if unconvincing, argument as to why he couldn't be held responsible for the events that had transpired. Judging from his cool demeanor, this event has happened more than once at the Multiverse Hotel. The goddess was in the middle of wondering how such an establishment had avoided further investigation when she heard Saitama point her out. Also, she observed Morrigan's response to being compared to the goddess, which prompted a mild irritation in the goddess.

"I seek to emulate no mortal," was her simple response, her tone speaking many more words than her reticent reply could offer.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Anyone else around.

M8_zps3a2y1jpn.png

"Well I have some disheartening news honey, I'm no mortal."

"Do either of us look like mortals?" Jezebel asked aloud of no one in particular.

tumblr_inline_nqn1c1C5bd1sftfvm_250.png

"I didn't want to be rude."

Beat.

"So does that mean you wanna do that again then?"

@Jeremi

Morrigan would wrap her arm around him and smile. "If you like, I promise you'll have a lot of fun with me around."

@Arlathina @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Sen @Hana @Alyto @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

The Prinnies didn't seem to be listening as you urged them to hurry up. They seemed to be off in their own little world for an awfully long time... Until, the Prinny with the red scarf suddenly stopped spinning. His fins reached for the cieling an he uttered a, "Doods!"
TPpv3D5.png

"Listen here! The red knight was heading to the offices, doods! A squadron will lead the way, doods!"

In single file came a line of Prinnies who proceeded to walk out of the holding area and into the hallway. Those of you who followed would eventually find yourselves heading up a large staircase. The squadron of penguins formed a solid wall up the stairs, as if ready to protect you from any threats. At the top waited a single woman.

utyZniN.png

"I am the DARK DRAGON, destined to RULE OVER MANKIND and ENSLAVE HUMANITY." The woman raised her hands dramatically, as if she was conjuring some magic spell. "Yes, it is I, IDOUN. You may bow your heads in DEFERENCE at this time and hand me your coats if you still have them."

The Prinnies that would be your protectors broke formation as they began backing away from Idoun.

hzzrtp2.gif

"Woah! That woman's crazy, doods!" you heard cried. "Find your own way, doods!"

The Prinnies scurried away, leaving your group alone with the supposed Dark Dragon Idoun.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @Hana @The Great Detective @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
@Anybody Wanting to Continue the Investigation

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The Prinnies didn't seem to be listening as you urged them to hurry up. They seemed to be off in their own little world for an awfully long time... Until, the Prinny with the red scarf suddenly stopped spinning. His fins reached for the cieling an he uttered a, "Doods!"
TPpv3D5.png

"Listen here! The red knight was heading to the offices, doods! A squadron will lead the way, doods!"

In single file came a line of Prinnies who proceeded to walk out of the holding area and into the hallway. Those of you who followed would eventually find yourselves heading up a large staircase. The squadron of penguins formed a solid wall up the stairs, as if ready to protect you from any threats. At the top waited a single woman.

utyZniN.png

"I am the DARK DRAGON, destined to RULE OVER MANKIND and ENSLAVE HUMANITY." The woman raised her hands dramatically, as if she was conjuring some magic spell. "Yes, it is I, IDOUN. You may bow your heads in DEFERENCE at this time and hand me your coats if you still have them."

The Prinnies that would be your protectors broke formation as they began backing away from Idoun.

hzzrtp2.gif

The Prinnies scurried away, leaving your group alone with the supposed Dark Dragon Idoun.​
tumblr_nzb33hGTgp1qz64n4o1_540.gif

As Idoun appeared so suddenly, speaking and acting in a quite over-the-top fashion, Saitama could only stare on with a deadpan expression on his face, unperturbed.

"Ah. So you're a villain then?"

Here we go, then.

"Because if that's so, then I'm also gonna guess you wanna fight. Those exploding penguins were leading us somewhere important. Hopefully they'll come back then if you go away, bad guy."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Arlathina @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Errybody​

• Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
TPpv3D5.png

utyZniN.png

hzzrtp2.gif

The Prinnies scurried away, leaving your group alone with the supposed Dark Dragon Idoun.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @Hana @The Great Detective @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
"Silly human, you're not a dragon, you're a human!"
tumblr_inline_nveme1Makn1r6ouwu_400.png

"Maybe you need to be introduced to those amazing things called mirrors!"

@Atomyk

TPpv3D5.png

utyZniN.png

hzzrtp2.gif

As Idoun appeared so suddenly, speaking and acting in a quite over-the-top fashion, Saitama could only stare on with a deadpan expression on his face, unperturbed.

Here we go, then.

"Because if that's so, then I'm also gonna guess you wanna fight. Those exploding penguins were leading us somewhere important. Hopefully they'll come back then if you go away, bad guy."

tumblr_mauyo6qwVR1qbf8zz.jpg

"...I don't think you need to take her seriously. I think she's just the dramatic type. Maybe you could hand her your cape, or something."

At Idoun's not-so-dramatic offer, Kido just shook her head.

"Thanks, but I'm fine wearing my jacket."

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raven @Arlathina @Alyto @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Hazel-rah @Sen @Hana @The Great Detective @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

TPpv3D5.png

utyZniN.png

hzzrtp2.gif

tumblr_inline_mr6csbL5Qp1qz4rgp.png

Wow, how fascinating, another crazy person at this party... I wonder what we'll see next?

Here we go, then.

"Silly human, you're not a dragon, you're a human!"
tumblr_inline_nveme1Makn1r6ouwu_400.png

"Maybe you need to be introduced to those amazing things called mirrors!"

@Atomyk

Hajime kept back with Slavya for the moment, allowing Saitama and Papyrus to do their thing. They seem to have things under control, and I'd probably just get in the way if I stepped in...

Though now that I think about it, how hard can a skeleton hit someone? He doesn't have any muscles, ligaments... Wait, how does he even move?

One of the many mysteries that Hajime ponders in his free time.

@york @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Verite

TPpv3D5.png

utyZniN.png

hzzrtp2.gif

tumblr_inline_nzah2kFRyW1re9spw_540.png

"Huh? A scary clown girl?" Peashy said. "Are you trying to hurt us? Cuz I'll bop you if you do!"

Idoun stared at Saitama blankly, her hands still raised out in front of her. "Sir and/or madam, can I take your coat?" Nodding her head ever so slightly, Idoun indicated to one of her outstretched hands. Then, to Papyrus, her voice boomed out with, "SILENCE, PRIMITIVE BEING. Your lack of skin is an OFFENSE TO MY POWER and probably leaves you VERY COLD. Are you sure you don't have a coat for me?"

After all this, the strange woman scoffed. "The lot of you are BORING ME. Bow your heads in DEFERENCE. Only then shall you PASS."

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto

Idoun stared at Saitama blankly, her hands still raised out in front of her. "Sir and/or madam, can I take your coat?" Nodding her head ever so slightly, Idoun indicated to one of her outstretched hands. Then, to Papyrus, her voice boomed out with, "SILENCE, PRIMITIVE BEING. Your lack of skin is an OFFENSE TO MY POWER and probably leaves you VERY COLD. Are you sure you don't have a coat for me?"

After all this, the strange woman scoffed. "The lot of you are BORING ME. Bow your heads in DEFERENCE. Only then shall you PASS."

@Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto
tumblr_inline_mr6cnfyLEC1qz4rgp.jpg

Hajime sighed as the woman finally made clear what exactly they had to do to pass. Why does it feel like every woman I meet has some sort of demand for me and it's usually something ridiculous? "Fine..." With a grumble, the man bowed his head hopefully low enough to satisfy the woman.

@Verite @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Alyto

Status
Not open for further replies.