• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright." Yato said as he waited for Gary to get to the entrance. Then, he began to explain what had happened yesterday with the group investigating the forest and how he hadn't moved fast enough to deal a blow at least on the monster they encountered.

@Atomyk @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Mari
Running-man0929-Zingiber-kang-gary-hat-note-3d-embroidery-flat-brim-baseball-cap-flat.jpg

"A monster in the forest? I don't believe that!" Gary said. After all he was from a life that monsters only existed in fantasy. But with the recent happenings...

"So it came from the forest? That settles it. I won't go there."

@Atomyk @Lizzy @TheBlueBurch @Mari

Reactions: Takumi
"Well, if you're sure..." Yellow said, quickly trying to get out of the messy canteen. Sure, there wasn't anything flying anymore. But they probably didn't want to take their chances of flying consumables in the near future.
"Alright then." Cecil said. "See you later." He stood up, and grabbed his bowl of cereal that he hadn't even begun eating out of. He began eating them. He was still a bit angry, but the fight seem to have mostly calmed down now. "Where would you like to go after we clean up?" He asked Yellow. He touched his sword. "And... They got some on Light Bringer. Great." Cecil sighed.
He gave a brief wave as they left, looking at the others who would seem to accompany him as he would have his breakfast.

Well, maybe it was his own fault for being so lazy that he could barely even move from his seat, and would rather just eat, despite the environment he found himself in, but whatever.

"So... I assume you two had a decent sleep?" He asked, glancing at Hank and Asakura.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_n1cspgfywG1swjssh.jpg

After Asakura was done making it rain waffles, she marched over and took a seat by Hank--who appeared to be speaking with Kyon--while she began to pull chunks of food out of her hair from falling in that mess a few minutes ago. She mumbled to herself like a grumpy old man, not bothering to put on the facade of a smile when Kyon addressed her. "Oh, sleeping was fine. It's just breakfast that turned out to be a huge mess," Asakura said, appearing as if she had been dunked in a puddle of goop from the syrup she fell in. "What am I going to do now? This is my only pair of clothes, and my hair is all sticky..."

@Verite @Josh M

CqzIW75.png

"Oh! Sure! It's this way..." Yulia said, leading Bell to a hollowed out tree; it looked like she had managed to create a quite comfortable sleeping space there, and... Despite how small it was, tehre was, just barely, room for two.
Round 2
Day 2
@DapperDogman
Bell, whether or not he decided to sleep with Yulia, the strange cat-girl (and not in THAT way o.o), he would find himself waking up in Cabin 1 this morning, and what's more is, he hand an half-empty cup of sugar in his hand.

@OrlandoBloomers
Shiki, would wake up in Cabin 22, not remembering how she got there... However, a few bugs crawling on the floor may lead to some answers; after all, cabin 23 just happened to be occupied by the two camp pranksters (and troublemakers)...
@Everyone
Whether everyone was hanging out in the canteen, or, going about their own business, they all found themselves waking up in their designated cabins, or, if they hadn't actually picked one yet, fallen straight asleep on the ground somewhere.
NJK7ZH2.jpg

The sound of a bell however, summoned everyone, regardless of where they were to the square; it looked like Olga had her mind set on what to do.
kOz3k2s.png

"Today, we vote on who we suspect the killer was..." Olga began, she looked a bit more refreshed today now that she had a good night's sleep, she hesitated a little before speaking again "We'll... Search the person with the most votes for any suspicious items... And lock them in the admin-building for the night... Just to be safe." she said, it seemed there was nothing that could change her mind about this decision. Though, one thing was for sure; if there were any killers around, there would be something on them at the very least, that would link to their dark deeds. "Remember... Pioneers, stay safe; there are a few amongst you who will look into the suspects; we'll announce any usefull results from the speakers." Olga said, she paused for one last moment before she spoke "Anyways... That concludes our line-up for today! You're all dmismissed, Pioneers!".

It looks like everyone is free to roam around once more; there were various locations open on the map.

Note on area names on the map:
Scene = Stage
WC = Watercloset (washstands and bathroom)
Football + Volleyball + Badminton and stuff = Recreational area
"Kitchen-dining hall" = Canteen
Boat-house = Pier

Locations of Interest:
Canteen - Well, it's early morning, if you're in the mood, maybe you'd like to grab a bite to eat?
Club House - Perhaps you could see what's going on in there?
Washstands - If you feel like washing up, now's your chance! Some supplies including "tooth powder", a toothbrush of sorts, a cup, and a towel.
Music Club - If you're the musical type, maybe you'd like to check this place out?
Library - The place might have something new on it's shelves today... Who knows.
Infirmary - If you need any medical assistance, this is the place to go!

Remember: Bold and underline your choices!

7KbG4ha.png

@Everyone
Please remember to submit votes to Olga Dmitrievna by bolding and underlining the sentence in which it is contained!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor

After the announcment, Bill and Canada decided to stay in their dorms for the morning before going to see other people. Canada wrote an entry in his journal that he made shortly after he got into that deal with Bill. It just recapped some of the stuff that happened the previous day. Bill was doing... Something. It wasn't too clear. But you could see small flashes of stuff on him that he had his mind about. Mainly Stanford and Stanely Pines getting back together. They shared two bowls of trail mix Canada kept in his backpack and decided to head out to meet with some counselors.

@york @Anyone

York, not sure how that map works. Is that everyone or just staff.

Just as Gaara was about to engage Beowulf in how he had his own 'time' as it were, Asakura was raining down the food. His eyes widening, Beowulf knew what he had to do. Quickly gulping down what remained of his waffle, Beowulf gripped one of the nearby tables and with a mighty yell he'd hold the table up over not only his head but Gaara and Karol's as well. "If you ever needed proof that along with being an awesome wrestler, I'm also a genius? Well, look no further boys! With just a little simple ingenuity and some raw muscle, you can make a stellar combination! Now normally I'd be content to just let things as they are. But one doesn't just simply start a rain consisting solely of food without expecting some retribution."

Gaara who was growing quite frustrated with the food being tossed around like playthings blinked at Beowulf's statement. But then it hit him what the Wulf was getting at. There was still some food sitting on the table that Beowulf had picked up and used as an impromptu shield against Asakura's downpour of food. "I think everyone in here has had their fill of food being flung around. Perhaps you could just leave it at that."

"..Heh. That would be the easy way wouldn't it? But it'd also be the more exciting way. Everything's been so bundled up in serious business jargon and that's not something I've ever been able to really mesh with. Wrestling was always about having fun at the end of the day or settling a match between two evenly set opponents like me and Grendel. What I'm about to do next is just another way to try and bring some lightness back to this ho-hum time we've been having as of late."

"..That was surprisingly introspective and considerate of you, Beowulf. I'm actually quite surprised."

"Yep! Now, watch as I bring down even more food than that girl did!"

"..Beowulf, don't! You're just going to make a mess!"

"TOO LATE! WULFMANIA'S ON THE LOOSE, BROTHER! HGRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

maxresdefault.jpg
With that, Beowulf began to spin the table currently in his possession around and around sending all of the food on it flying off and around the canteen. Staying as close to Beowulf as possible so as to try and avoid becoming a casualty in this food tornado, Gaara watched in disbelief that this man could be serious for one moment but then have a complete tonal shift the next.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @ShadowPrime @Gummi Bunnies @Canteen Peeps​

Yup, it was time to get outta there. "Kitty!" Yellow shouted, opening a pokeball so her Butterfree could fly her outta there faster. The less time they spent in there, the better.

"Alright then." Cecil said. "See you later." He stood up, and grabbed his bowl of cereal that he hadn't even begun eating out of. He began eating them. He was still a bit angry, but the fight seem to have mostly calmed down now. "Where would you like to go after we clean up?" He asked Yellow. He touched his sword. "And... They got some on Light Bringer. Great." Cecil sighed.

She sighed. "Um, I guess the forest, or the library. I like forests, but reading a little bit doesn't sound bad either. And um, sorry about your sword." It seemed some had fallen on her hat, too. Just great.

zbaHLNk.png

A moment of silence hung over the scene as Shiki concluded her examination. The tension was palpable, her thoughts as difficult to discern based off her body language and facial features as always, her mouth slightly scrunched to one side while she contemplated...

Then she released Ruby's cloak, looking gloomy as she spoke again, tone less authoritative. For the first time since arriving at the camp, she seemed... apologetic. Somewhat. Though still gruff.

"Sorry. I made a mistake."

She had no problem admitting that, if it was true. Maybe she really was just a child after all.

That didn't stop her from grouching a moment later, though. "...Hey, I apologized. You should share your sweets with me as a token of truce, right?"

:|

Whether she got any or not, she returned to their table a few moments later, looking... completely unfazed by what had just happened, really. Her head wasn't that big. People made wrong calls all the time, this was no different.

The only acknowledgement she gave towards that development was a brief glance in Blake's direction, her head tilted like a cat and looking nonplussed as she gave a brief, annoyed remark, her very much trained eye having noticed the ninja's posture during their exchange.

"What's that look for? You'll give yourself a conniption, kitten. You don't have to breathe down my neck every time I look into something. I know you don't trust me, but I have no reason to hurt anyone even if I do incriminate somebody; I'll probably just make a fuss, or something like that."

She huffed, a little grouchy that she was being held in such a suspicious light by two people she was ostensibly supposed to be allying with; Orie's comment about being wary of leaving her to her own devices hadn't gone unnoticed either.

"My eyes perceive the lines that govern the death of all things; not just humans, but the trees, stone, even air. It's natural to have an end if it has a beginning. Beginning and end are merely two sides of the same coin; sever one, and you sever the other. Death is not an occurrence of happenstance, it just is... nobody understands that better than me, its proxy. If death rides a pale horse, I am the horse."

It almost looked like she was... venting. Philosophically.

"No one understands the importance of death the way I do. Sometimes, I don't even feel as though I'm truly alive... like I'm a pair of magic eyes, controlling the corpse of a girl who died years ago. My sole purpose in life comes through killing, and I kill only when I have purpose."

She smirked bitterly.

"Senseless killings of people who've done nothing aren't a purpose. They're an atrocity. If I think it's necessary, I'll kill someone; but I don't hurt people on a whim. To do so would be to trivialize death as a whole, and sacrifice what humanity I've regained in atonement for things I did years ago... or... things my memories tell me I did years ago. I regret them, and while wrongdoing can never be erased in full... blood can be painted over by the lives I help preserve now. I... don't want anyone else to die."

She summed up her ramblings succinctly with that final statement, sighing as she closed her eyes and crossed both arms. Her breakfast remained on the table, untouched. She lost her appetite.

"... I guess, what I'm asking... is that you both pull your heads out of your backsides and stop treating me like a bomb that's gonna go off soon," she added sarcastically, her playful wit creeping back into her tone. "Keep me at arm's length, if you want, but have a little faith. This partnership won't work otherwise. If I wanted either of you dead, you already would be. There's nothing stopping me... unless you count your sword-that's-not-a-sword-because-it-has-a-sheath, cat girl."

She gave a morbid, throaty giggle at that, falling silent for a moment.

"...Tch... not the most pleasant topic over the breakfast table, huh? Sorry. I'll do my best to watch over your friend in the red dress. Even if she acts like a cartoon character."

1YAJOry.jpg

"What the hell are you doing, still following me around?!"

She pouted and puffed her chest up in mock annoyance, but in truth, she didn't really mind. It was only natural for someone as meek as Tsukimi seemed to want a guardian. Shiki hated playing babysitter, but... well, if she had to, she could tolerate her presence. Maybe.

@Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @CCC Kouhai @canteen​

Shiki was right, Orie's remark had been rude. "I'm so sorry!" She slammed her head down so fast she almost hit the table. "It was presumptuous of me to say what I did! Especially if we are to be allies in this place." Orie would raise her head again when Shiki had finished her tale. "I hope you can forgive my words...I had no idea..." She blushed in embarrassment, Orie felt even worse now after Shiki had told her story, which she imagined was Shiki's plan all along.

Before Orie could continue to apologize an almost food fight would start between Jinx and Blake.

Blake started to offer Tsukimi a small, calm smile as she shook her head. "You're not interrupting. Though I think we were just-"

Time slowed.

The cookies came inches from her face as her eyes widened in surprise and did her very freaking best to lean back out of the way. She almost made. almost

but a glob of cookies smacked right into the underside of her nose, and she had to tumble backwards into a roll as she lost her momentum.

There was a moment of silence as Blake stared Jinx down, the metaphorical wound that was the chocolate and dough dripping from the tip of her nose.

"...You win this round." she finally said neutrally after an intense staredown, slowly wiping the chocolate off her nose with a finger and sucking it clean before pointing it at Jinx "...But only because I'm busy"

She gave Jinx a quick 'I'm watching you' gesture, before glancing back to the others "I'll see you around. Going to go talk to this Olga."

Food WW2 averted, she nodded and slipped out, heading for wherever this girl was

Or at least, it was averted until After Blake had seemingly left. When a whole syrupy waffle came flying through the window to wherever Jinx was. Whether it actually hit the crazed gunwoman or not, hopefully it'd cause enough of a commotion with enough people that the killer wouldn't be able to do anything in the canteen for a while.

And Blake was a vengeful kitty at times anyways. She couldn't just let Jinx get away with that :|

@ShadowPrime @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @york

Orie nodded and got stood up from her seat. "I am curious to see what Olga has to say about all of this." As Orie was about to leave with Blake (and probably Shiki) she'd turn towards Tsukimi. "Do you wish to accompany us?" She seemed to have latched unto Shiki for some reason, but it wouldn't hurt to bring another along to help.

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @york
He gave a brief wave as they left, looking at the others who would seem to accompany him as he would have his breakfast.

Well, maybe it was his own fault for being so lazy that he could barely even move from his seat, and would rather just eat, despite the environment he found himself in, but whatever.

"So... I assume you two had a decent sleep?" He asked, glancing at Hank and Asakura.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

TOHSAKA meanwhile had finished her flute training and headed towards the canteen as well. There she would have grabbed herself an apple to eat before spotting Kyon and sitting down in his table. "You know it was awfully rude of you to ignore my magnificent music. I was a real natural!"

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
By the time Shiki had gotten to the table, it was a far less on edge faunus watching her return. Blake's shoulders had sagged from their tense posture, slumped forward as if the coiled spring she'd been moments earlier had suddenly lost all its bounce. If anything, her own gaze was apologetic by the time Shiki had sat back down, and she was on the verge saying something until Shiki herself suddenly spoke up.

She winced slightly at the first part. On point as it was.

But her demeanor slowly shifted from guilty to, well, still guilty, also with a tepid mix of horrified, fascinated, and...

Pity wasn't really the right term. Shiki still had that aura of lethal indifference about her that had Blake on edge from the start, and it sort of forbade such feelings from applying to the mystic eyes user. Its close cousin empathy was there though, Blake not sure she'd ever be able to sympathize with having an ability like that, but...

She picked at her food a moment, not able to meet anyone's gaze and idly wondering if this was what Weiss felt like after that little 'faunus are criminals' debacle of an argument. Finally she huffed.

"...Sorry. About the Ruby thing, not... I don't think I'm really qualified to apologize or even consider what having that kind of ability must be like. Its just... I mean whether I'm going to trust you or not, even before I knew that you just kind of come off as... as scary. Ruby's one of my only friends, even if this one's a different one from back home the thought of something happening to her is terrifying."

Blake actually let out a short huff of a laugh, though there wasn't any amusement in it. "I mean, I was having trouble with my normal life. I thought I was stuck in some extraordinary, awful mess back home, but this, all these other worlds everyone came from, some... thing screwing around with us, your problems, the deaths we haven't even begun to figure out, its... its just overwhelming. Makes my old problems seem tiny, and we were barely handling those."

jSWj8Ut.png

"But that doesn't mean I should take it out on you when you've done nothing but make the occasional off color comment and have otherwise been one of the only people to take this seriously. Even if I'm not sure I've convinced myself we even can do anything except play along, I really don't think I could do it by myself." She rubbed at her forehead as she spoke, finally glancing up when she was done with a contrite frown. "So thanks. Both of you. Hopefully I'm wrong."

Ugh. Not that she thought she was ever going to actually be content as long as they were stuck in this hellhole of sunshine and murder, but even compared to the last few days her mood was pretty shot in a combination of guilt, frustration, and the ever present fear and anger at this whole mess. She pushed her plate away. and stood up. "And we can start trying to prove me wrong now, if you two are up for it. I'm gonna pay a visit to the counselor in charge... person. Whatever we call this Olga girl."

before she turned to leave though, she did allow herself a small smirk as she added. "And hey. Don't sell me short. Maybe this whole place has me a bundle of nerves and. I may not be able to kill everything I look at, but this cat girl is pretty good with her sword-that's-not-a-sword-because-it-has-a-sheath. And thats not even getting into whats inside the sheat-"

Oh hey. New girl. She blinked in surprise and gave Tsukimi a hesitant wave before glancing towards Shiki.

"...Is she with you?"

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @CCC Kouhai

There were a plethora of negative things one could say about Shiki. She was rude, forceful, scary, obstinate... and a whole bunch of other things besides. But, in spite of all of those... she was a good listener, and every word Blake spoke was heard and digested thoughtfully, turned over and over in her mind as she watched with the same intent look.

When Blake was finished, Shiki gave her response in the form of a calm, brief nod. And the faintest of smiles, though it was tinged with a melancholy that made it a bittersweet gesture more than anything.

"I get it. I am scary, and I've only ever had one friend... I'd be protective if he was caught up in this mess, too."

She shrugged, unsure of what else to say. She was more used to wearing a veil of sarcasm and stoniness when conversing.

She was silent for a few moments longer, eyes closed. When she spoke again, her voice lacked its typical rough edge, and her shoulders seemed just a little less tense than usual.

"Hey... Keep those tiny old problems of yours at the front of your mind. And keep thinking about how they still need resolving."

It was what she did, and it helped give her purpose during this fiasco. This was just an obstacle; something impeding her progress towards more important things back home. Nothing more.

At the last part, however, she snorted and gave an acquiescent shrug of the shoulders.

"Good to hear it. I wanna see just how one goes about wielding a pointy yo-yo gun in a fight, anyways. And I guess she is; I've been seeing her around since last night. Hey, you. Mousy girl. What's your name?"

She directed her question at Tsukimi, one eyebrow arched questioningly and head tilted to one side. "You can stay if you want, but I'd at least like to know what to call my stalker."

And then the mess with the food fight began.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai
She released the tray, letting it drop like a pin...and when it did, the atmosphere had changed. Just like that. A snap of the fingers.

You could almost hear it. The steady dun dun dun DUN, the rise of the crescendo, the building tension...you could almost feel the black bars close in around the eyes, focusing on the absolutely intense stare off these two terrorists shared.

An effect that was ruined by two things. One, the steady drip drop of cookie dough right from the nostrils. Two, the steady sound of raucous laughter from the other party, as she could not hold it together. Literally rolling on the floor laughing, to the point that she was writhing in actual slight pain and struggling to breathe.

She pushed herself up eventually, wiping a tear from her eyes. "I win! Again! No different than home." She pulled down on the bottom of her eyelid and stuck her tongue out in reply to Blake's farewell. "NYEH!" She said with a snicker, turning back to go and eat some mor--

*splat*

"..."

She turned, feeling a syrupy waffle beginning to fall to the floor, the sticky residue of the syrup keeping it hanging on for the briefest of moments before it plummeted. A dull plip plop as it hit and she raised her gaze from it to out the window, one hand slipping up to check the back of her head. All the stickiness in her hair. She lowered her hands, clenching her fists as she stared daggers at the window for the longest of moments.

tumblr_mzczxjx8pg1r6o1dao1_500.png

Until...until she brightened, smile returning, though it was really no friendlier than her glaring. "Touché, raven hair. I'll get you back. You'll never see me coming." With that promise, she turned once more, mind already churning out ideas for her revenge.

It will be glorious.

"Hey, wolf guy."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @york

Shiki had quietly slipped into the commotion after Blake took a tray to the face courtesy of Jinx, and mostly kept her head down and avoided the bulk of this eyeroll-inducing food flinging business. She didn't really care to get involved in it directly. But by the time it was over...

...Well, Blake had gotten payback in her own way. She supposed she respected that. Even so, she had something a little more... direct... in mind.

A hand suddenly closed around Jinx's wrist in a vice-grip, and the blue-haired lunatic was abruptly flipped onto her back over a table and held with a knife to her throat, Shiki straddling her on either side as she stared her down with the same clinical, neutral gaze worn by science students about to dissect a frog.

tumblr_m0bsizwxVA1qj313eo1_500.gif

"You talk too much. Pull a stunt like that again and I'll carve out the rest of your teeth and make you swallow them."

Her voice was almost completely devoid of emotion, but the murderous glint in her eyes carried enough malice that it didn't matter. She slowly, deliberately traced a line down Jinx's cheek with the tip of her knife, applying just enough pressure to break the skin and draw blood.

"Earlier, you mentioned something about killing the tooth fairy... well, I'm afraid she's not real, so you'll just have to consider me the next-best thing. Any time you feel like taking your shot... I'll be waiting."

And just like that, she stood up... her threat delivered, knife tucked back into the rear of her kimono's sash as she silently made to follow Orie out the door. Hopefully that'd be enough of a scare to warn a psychopath like Jinx off, but she had her doubts.

@ShadowPrime @Canteen​

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

tumblr_inline_n1cspgfywG1swjssh.jpg

After Asakura was done making it rain waffles, she marched over and took a seat by Hank--who appeared to be speaking with Kyon--while she began to pull chunks of food out of her hair from falling in that mess a few minutes ago. She mumbled to herself like a grumpy old man, not bothering to put on the facade of a smile when Kyon addressed her. "Oh, sleeping was fine. It's just breakfast that turned out to be a huge mess," Asakura said, appearing as if she had been dunked in a puddle of goop from the syrup she fell in. "What am I going to do now? This is my only pair of clothes, and my hair is all sticky..."

@Verite @Josh M
TOHSAKA meanwhile had finished her flute training and headed towards the canteen as well. There she would have grabbed herself an apple to eat before spotting Kyon and sitting down in his table. "You know it was awfully rude of you to ignore my magnificent music. I was a real natural!"

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
Jee, maybe you shouldn't have participated in a food fight if you're gonna complain, Kyon grumpily thought to himself as Asakura seemed to be more down than usual. He wasn't about to give her anything.

Wait a minute.

Oh crap. He just realized that this uniform was his only pair of clothes too.

Great. Just great.

And of course, there came TOHSAKA. Jeez, she was persistent. Then again, he may as well stop avoiding her. If she was as strong as she appeared, like a character from some flashy manga, then maybe he'd do good to have her as like some sort of bodyguard. As long as he promised to pay her, lie or not.

"Oh, yeah? I bet. I guess I shoulda been there to believe it."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_msxadrdQhF1qz4rgp.png

"Right, sorry..." Hajime sighed as he held up his hands to surrender, "You want me to go away so I don't annoy you anymore?"​
cfnLfkb.png

"If you want to." Alisa looked a bit confused.​

Luz would proceed to cross-examine the uniform to the scrap left at the murder. He then however would ho off to a little corner alone.

Speirs would take the chair, then would move it right infront of hers while off to the side. Speirs was somewhat subtle at the most, as he put his hand to her shoulder in a respectful and comforting way "How long have you been awake, Olga?"

@york
Luz found that the two seemed to match, well, sort of... The scraps looked uneven, and were now stained a faint shade of black; whatever had been on them must have been corrosive.
lsTzmri.png

Olga in the meantime looked seriously tuckered out, she rubbed her forehead again before she spoke "I've lost track..." she said, glancing over at the sun, which was slowly setting in the sky.​

As they were left to their own ways again, Alex looked at Katara.

x-men-first-class02.jpg

"Hey, morning roomie," he said, smiling. "Don't suppose you want to go for something to eat again at the canteen, or somewhere else." He thought about the other possibilities, but none stood out. "It might be a good idea anyway, have breakfast or brunch or whatever. We might not have a chance later."

@Korra

Katara woke up from a dream of back home. Aang and Momo were trying to prepare a meal over the fire. Though it was terrible and everything caught alight right before she sat up and gazed across hearing Alex speak up. Yawing she looked at him blankly for a sec as she woke up and adjusted to her surroundings before nodding "breakfast sounds nice..." she mumbled with a yawn as she sat up. This whole place was weird. Reaching intoher pocket she pulled out small comb and un knotted a few knots in her hair.

tumblr_static_combing_hair_big.gif

Alex smiled, taking Katara's hand in his again. "Uh, is the sun setting? Already?" He wondered where the day went, but just briefly. He can't complain about any day spent with a pretty lady like Katara, after all. Sean and Hank would be jealous of such a day, he thought to himself and smiled.

He noticed that the Japanese lady had prepared some noodles, so he quickly grabbed some bowls, for himself and his friend Katara. "Looks good!", he said to Yukio, "and smells good too." He looked at Katara for her approval. "Do you like these kinds of noodles, Katara?", he asked, sitting down and helping a couple of bowlfuls into the bowls he had brought over.

@Korra @Mari @Lizzy @Bomb @canteenpeeps

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Yato rose his head tiredly at the smell.

"If you wanted help getting bowls and all that I could've done it..." He yawned before stretching and getting a bowl, making his own bowl full. Yukine did the same, wanting to try it.

After a moment, Yato and Yukine looked at each other, before looking at Yukio.

"Where have you been all our life?" Yato simply asked.

@Atomyk @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Mari
Yukio smiled at the two, especially Yato, and nodded. "Well I have been employed by the Yashida family, so my duties have been devoted in service of them. If you are in Tokyo, we very well may have run in to each other at some point, perhaps?" She thought about the possibility, and the population and transportation infrastructure of Tokyo made her head spin inside.

She had missed the opportunity to help in battle with the monster that they had mentioned earlier, so she thought that preparing a unique dish, kyushu ramen, would make up for the missed opportunity in a small way.

@Lizzy

Alex smiled, taking Katara's hand in his again. "Uh, is the sun setting? Already?" He wondered where the day went, but just briefly. He can't complain about any day spent with a pretty lady like Katara, after all. Sean and Hank would be jealous of such a day, he thought to himself and smiled.

He noticed that the Japanese lady had prepared some noodles, so he quickly grabbed some bowls, for himself and his friend Katara. "Looks good!", he said to Yukio, "and smells good too." He looked at Katara for her approval. "Do you like these kinds of noodles, Katara?", he asked, sitting down and helping a couple of bowlfuls into the bowls he had brought over.

@Korra @Mari @Lizzy @Bomb @canteenpeeps

Yukio looked at Alex, and Korra. "I hope it is as good as it looks to you," she said, "I had to improvise with some ingredients but it is a good resemblance of kyushu ramen, a popular style of ramen in Japan."

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Running-man0929-Zingiber-kang-gary-hat-note-3d-embroidery-flat-brim-baseball-cap-flat.jpg

"A monster in the forest? I don't believe that!" Gary said. After all he was from a life that monsters only existed in fantasy. But with the recent happenings...

"So it came from the forest? That settles it. I won't go there."

@Atomyk @Lizzy @TheBlueBurch @Mari

"Well it's dead now, so it should be okay to go in there....just not alone." Yato replied. He yawned, then noticed the sun setting. Huh, were they really in the canteen practically all day? And why was he so tired today? Oh well, he'd worry about that last question later.

"Well let's head to....where did you want to go again?" Yato asked Gary as they walked.

@Bomb

Seeing that a food fight broke out in the middle of the canteen, Tsukimi yelped, hiding under a table for protection. It sucks being a nerd, not really knowing that these people are just trying to have fun. For her though, it seemed as if she were to participate, people would take that as an advantage to cause her harm.

T-This is just like high school! What's wrong with people?!

Of course, in high school, she was the one always being bullied. Thank goodness that after she graduated, she wouldn't have to go through that again. But lookie here. Someone decided to make Tsukimi remember her dreaded days in that hell.

tumblr_inline_mqn5xupIEB1rkx4or.jpg

I'll be lucky if I get out of here alive, at least... With this killer on the loose, who knows how long anyone has..
@Schnee Corps Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @ShadowPrime @TheBlueBurch @CANTEEN PEOPLE AAAAAAAA.​

There were a plethora of negative things one could say about Shiki. She was rude, forceful, scary, obstinate... and a whole bunch of other things besides. But, in spite of all of those... she was a good listener, and every word Blake spoke was heard and digested thoughtfully, turned over and over in her mind as she watched with the same intent look.

When Blake was finished, Shiki gave her response in the form of a calm, brief nod. And the faintest of smiles, though it was tinged with a melancholy that made it a bittersweet gesture more than anything.

"I get it. I am scary, and I've only ever had one friend... I'd be protective if he was caught up in this mess, too."

She shrugged, unsure of what else to say. She was more used to wearing a veil of sarcasm and stoniness when conversing.

She was silent for a few moments longer, eyes closed. When she spoke again, her voice lacked its typical rough edge, and her shoulders seemed just a little less tense than usual.

"Hey... Keep those tiny old problems of yours at the front of your mind. And keep thinking about how they still need resolving."

It was what she did, and it helped give her purpose during this fiasco. This was just an obstacle; something impeding her progress towards more important things back home. Nothing more.

At the last part, however, she snorted and gave an acquiescent shrug of the shoulders.

"Good to hear it. I wanna see just how one goes about wielding a pointy yo-yo gun in a fight, anyways. And I guess she is; I've been seeing her around since last night. Hey, you. Mousy girl. What's your name?"

She directed her question at Tsukimi, one eyebrow arched questioningly and head tilted to one side. "You can stay if you want, but I'd at least like to know what to call my stalker."

And then the mess with the food fight began.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai

Shiki had quietly slipped into the commotion after Blake took a tray to the face courtesy of Jinx, and mostly kept her head down and avoided the bulk of this eyeroll-inducing food flinging business. She didn't really care to get involved in it directly. But by the time it was over...

...Well, Blake had gotten payback in her own way. She supposed she respected that. Even so, she had something a little more... direct... in mind.

A hand suddenly closed around Jinx's wrist in a vice-grip, and the blue-haired lunatic was abruptly flipped onto her back over a table and held with a knife to her throat, Shiki straddling her on either side as she stared her down with the same clinical, neutral gaze worn by science students about to dissect a frog.

tumblr_m0bsizwxVA1qj313eo1_500.gif

"You talk too much. Pull a stunt like that again and I'll carve out the rest of your teeth and make you swallow them."

Her voice was almost completely devoid of emotion, but the murderous glint in her eyes carried enough malice that it didn't matter. She slowly, deliberately traced a line down Jinx's cheek with the tip of her knife, applying just enough pressure to break the skin and draw blood.

"Earlier, you mentioned something about killing the tooth fairy... well, I'm afraid she's not real, so you'll just have to consider me the next-best thing. Any time you feel like taking your shot... I'll be waiting."

And just like that, she stood up... her threat delivered, knife tucked back into the rear of her kimono's sash as she silently made to follow Orie out the door. Hopefully that'd be enough of a scare to warn a psychopath like Jinx off, but she had her doubts.

@ShadowPrime @Canteen​
She didn't make a sound beyond grunting when flipped and slammed back first onto a table, the cold feeling of a blade pressing against her throat...and she just laughed again, a low throaty "Hee. Hee. Hee." Her eyes roved up to meet Shiki's near emotionless ones. "That'd be a more ample threat if any weapons worked here. But as I have found out during my stay, my weapons only work when the camp allowed it. And that was when a giant beastie from some place else threatened me...so...any time you want, cutie! Just try it and--"

She paused in her speech, Shiki's eyes changing just enough that she took notice. She knew that look. But that wasn't the important thing. The knife currently edging across her face, making a slight cut not intended to hurt, but to be a message. "How did...but..." She stood after Shiki got off her, tongue reaching out to lick her cheek and take some blood off. "You're cheating! I'd love to take a shot at you or half the people in this camp, really but my guns don't work at all, you syphilitc polecat!" She pouted and looked angry at the same time.

"That's not fair. She can use violence but I can't. This is all your fault, Fishbones. Blah blah morality, blah blah camp safety, blah blah responsible adults." She kicked aside the cookie tray on the floor out of sheer childlike frustration before making her way out the door.

"YOU CHEATED!" She yelled out once before trudging on to her cabin.​

@OrlandoBloomers @Canteen

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukio smiled at the two, especially Yato, and nodded. "Well I have been employed by the Yashida family, so my duties have been devoted in service of them. If you are in Tokyo, we very well may have run in to each other at some point, perhaps?" She thought about the possibility, and the population and transportation infrastructure of Tokyo made her head spin inside.

She had missed the opportunity to help in battle with the monster that they had mentioned earlier, so she thought that preparing a unique dish, kyushu ramen, would make up for the missed opportunity in a small way.

@Lizzy

Yukio looked at Alex, and Korra. "I hope it is as good as it looks to you," she said, "I had to improvise with some ingredients but it is a good resemblance of kyushu ramen, a popular style of ramen in Japan."

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

"Japan? That's awesome." He passed one bowl of the noodles to Katara. "Hope it's not too hot for you", he said, as he pulled up a fork and started to enjoy some well prepared noodles."

He saw a food fight going on. "Weirdos", he commented.

@Mari @Lizzy @Korra

• Love
Reactions: Mari
@Library People
@Raven @The others

View attachment 78494
The library looked rather peacefull, though, the librarian had moved her desk to a more visible part of the room today; she was idly reading some sort of book.​
Wednesday noticed the Librarian and headed near them. She wasn't sure how exactly they would act if she interrupted but being she was after some thing particular she knew she needed to ask. "Excuses me." She said and waited.

@york @Others in the Library​

Jee, maybe you shouldn't have participated in a food fight if you're gonna complain, Kyon grumpily thought to himself as Asakura seemed to be more down than usual. He wasn't about to give her anything.

Wait a minute.

Oh crap. He just realized that this uniform was his only pair of clothes too.

Great. Just great.

And of course, there came TOHSAKA. Jeez, she was persistent. Then again, he may as well stop avoiding her. If she was as strong as she appeared, like a character from some flashy manga, then maybe he'd do good to have her as like some sort of bodyguard. As long as he promised to pay her, lie or not.

"Oh, yeah? I bet. I guess I shoulda been there to believe it."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asakura went quiet, sitting in place for several minutes as she continued picking bits of food out of her hair. When she realized she wasn't acomishing much, however, Asakura rose to her feet. "I don't know about the two of you," she began, addressing Kyon and Hank, "but I'm leaving. I need to wash up and find some new clothes to wear. I lost my appetite after getting covered with syrup anyhow. So, you can come if you want or stay here, but I really need to clean up." She glanced over at the table picking up a banana. She wasn't hungry now, but it wouldn't hurt to have something to bring along for later just in case.

@Verite @Josh M

Status
Not open for further replies.