Status
Not open for further replies.
cfnLfkb.png

"If you want to." Alisa looked a bit confused.​
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"I actually still need to check that uniform and make sure there's nothing we haven't missed..." Hajime stood from his chair and smiled at Alisa, "It was nice to meet you, Alisa. Maybe we hang out sometime later if we both have the chance."​

"Well it's dead now, so it should be okay to go in there....just not alone." Yato replied. He yawned, then noticed the sun setting. Huh, were they really in the canteen practically all day? And why was he so tired today? Oh well, he'd worry about that last question later.

"Well let's head to....where did you want to go again?" Yato asked Gary as they walked.

@Bomb
"Oh, I wanted to check out the club house." Gary said.

@Atomyk @Lizzy @TheBlueBurch @Mari @york

Luz found that the two seemed to match, well, sort of... The scraps looked uneven, and were now stained a faint shade of black; whatever had been on them must have been corrosive.
lsTzmri.png

Olga in the meantime looked seriously tuckered out, she rubbed her forehead again before she spoke "I've lost track..." she said, glancing over at the sun, which was slowly setting in the sky.
th

Speirs spoke lightly and thus placed the back of his hand on her cheek. He admired her leadership role, how she kept up during the entire time there was a murder. He looked into her eyes while he spoke. "Get some rest, Olga. You need it." He gave something that wasn't sarcastic: A smile. And then spoke again "Luz, go find Lena.. Ask her about her uniform..." And he thus reverted his attention to Olga, caringly, unlike earlier. "You're doing good. But even leaders need rest."

Luz quickly nodded, then placed the uniform and the scrap on the table again "Yes, sir." Before walking to Lena's cabin to ask her questions.

@york

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then I'll-- we'll meet up with you later!" Karol said, referring to both himself and Gaara. He smile at Ulyana before running back to join his friend. He sat down next to Gaara, placing his elbows on the table and resting his chin in his hands. "S-Sorry if that was... sudden. You don't have to join me if you don't want to, I just--"

He paused at the arrival of Beowulf, who boisterously burst into a tale about his dream. Karol wasn't able to get a word in, but he didn't really mind. He found himself fascinated by Beowulf's tale of his battle against the sheep menace, and wanted to tell Beowulf his own epic dream tales at some point. He waited for the man to finish, but a stray waffle flying through the air caused a distraction for the wrestler, and Karol could only stare as he went jumping after it.

Wait, what was even going on in this canteen right now?

"Is this really appropriate right now...?" Karol had to ask. Heck, a food fight could be seriously fun, but something about the situation around camp made Karol feel as if this was all so... "Hwaaaahh!" Karol stood up, his chair clattering to the ground. He'd managed to take a waffle straight to the face, the syrup and butter causing it to stick there for an embarrassing couple of seconds. It fell to the table in front of him with a wet splat, revealing Karol's face to be covered in sticky syrup.

bB2eoJt.png

"M-Maybe we should leave now," Karol said, mostly to Gaara. As completely awful as this was, Karol was tempted to jump in on the food fight suddenly. Of course, it seemed Beowulf had managed to grab all of the food lying around for himself, and it seemed wise to just avoid the food tornado circling about the room. Let it be known that the little leader of Brave Vesperia knew when to make a tactical retreat.

@TheBlueBurch @CANTEEN FOOD FIGHT​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Asakura went quiet, sitting in place for several minutes as she continued picking bits of food out of her hair. When she realized she wasn't acomishing much, however, Asakura rose to her feet. "I don't know about the two of you," she began, addressing Kyon and Hank, "but I'm leaving. I need to wash up and find some new clothes to wear. I lost my appetite after getting covered with syrup anyhow. So, you can come if you want or stay here, but I really need to clean up." She glanced over at the table picking up a banana. She wasn't hungry now, but it wouldn't hurt to have something to bring along for later just in case.

@Verite @Josh M
@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I'll go. Besides, I need to clean my pants. Butter has betrayed me."
"... Alright," He said, seeing the two of them leave.

I'm all alone. There's no one here besiiiides me.

Well, he figured he may as well leave soon too. Kyon also had a place that he'd rather be at the moment, so he may as well take a quick stop by there before night would abruptly break.

Digging into his meal, he would quickly leave the canteen as well, quietly praying that Karol, Gaara, and company wouldn't get too riled up or so in the midst of the chaotic food fight that he thought was winding down. But who even knew anymore?

After that, he began to make his way over to the Library by himself.

@york

Jee, maybe you shouldn't have participated in a food fight if you're gonna complain, Kyon grumpily thought to himself as Asakura seemed to be more down than usual. He wasn't about to give her anything.

Wait a minute.

Oh crap. He just realized that this uniform was his only pair of clothes too.

Great. Just great.

And of course, there came TOHSAKA. Jeez, she was persistent. Then again, he may as well stop avoiding her. If she was as strong as she appeared, like a character from some flashy manga, then maybe he'd do good to have her as like some sort of bodyguard. As long as he promised to pay her, lie or not.

"Oh, yeah? I bet. I guess I shoulda been there to believe it."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"For a measly little fee I could play you a little tune." TOHSAKA replied with a wink following after him to the library.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

@Washstands Folks
@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened
unAvq8n.jpg

The washstands seemed relatively peacefull, albeit primitive... And, well, without much in the way of privacy; one could see someone leaning over one of the faucets though, washing their face a little.​
@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I'll go. Besides, I need to clean my pants. Butter has betrayed me."

"All right, let's go then," Asakura replied, gesturing for Hank to follow her to the washstands. She walked toward the stands with him, sighing as she looked down at her clothes. "You're not the only one who was betrayed by food. I'm a complete mess. I could clean up my clothes, but then I'd have nothing to wear. Maybe someone around the camp has something I can borrow." At least, she hoped there was something else she could wear. Otherwise, she'd have to walk around with her clothes all wet after cleaning them up.

@Josh M @Washstands people​

"WOO! Now, you all know who the king of this ramshack concrete jungle is! It's this man! The conqueror of Gigans! The Big Bad Wolf of the ring, Beowulf!"

The wrestler boasted before setting down the table and watching as a large chunk of people had left, mainly due to his actions and for other reasons. Not really getting that it was kind of his fault for making an even bigger mess, Beowulf shrugged. People had other things to do that even a foodfight couldn't keep their interest. Just as he was about to see how Karol and Gaara were doing the whole thing with Shiki and Jinx went down. Watching with bated breath as Shiki straddled the chick and held the knife to her neck, he blinked as Shiki got up and made her way off. Her point apparently made. Holding up a hand to pause any questions from the two he had taken under his wing.

"That woman with the red jacket slung over her shoulders. I've seen her around plenty of times. Never really had much of a reason to talk to her but how quickly she moved, how fast she managed to take Blue down without too much trouble on her part. This could only mean one thing."

"..What?" Gaara asked as Beowulf's responses continued to surprise him every time.

"Well, haven't you given it some thought, Gaara? Think about it. To be a wrestler takes loads of talent. You gotta build yourself up in all the right ways. Physically and mentally because the crowd's not always going to be on your side. Like me for example, I'm as physically and mentally stable as they come! But the two key components of a wrestler's core traits are if their mic skills are up to par and if they've got the right moves. Something about how she pinned Blue down got me to thinking."

"That she's perhaps far more skilled in take-downs than you? Also, perhaps more serious to boot?"

"Nah! It was more like I think that once all this murdering business is cleared up and the killers put in their places? I can approach her and see if she'd be interested in joining up with the wrestling business back home! She's clearly got some talent and seeing it put to use gets me thinking!"

"Somehow I doubt a woman with a red jacket and a knife would garner much fanfare."

"Not with that kind of attitude. You two guys keep on rocking with your detective work. I've got some planning to do!" Beowulf said before bounding off. Of course after grabbing a waffle for the road. Now that it was just him and Karol, the sand ninja looked towards his friend and sighed. "I'll indulge myself in this 'pranking' business if you'd like me to and so you'd have a friend by your side. I'm unsure of how one would go about doing this so I'm afraid you'll have to help me along."

@OrlandoBloomers @ShadowPrime @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Bomb @Lizzy @ALL THE TAGS​

"Japan? That's awesome." He passed one bowl of the noodles to Katara. "Hope it's not too hot for you", he said, as he pulled up a fork and started to enjoy some well prepared noodles."

He saw a food fight going on. "Weirdos", he commented.

@Mari @Lizzy @Korra

Yukio smiled, as she watched them, while having her own bowl of the ramen she had cooked. "So, you two are together, perhaps? That is nice, that you have arrived at this camp with a companion." She would have liked to have a companion she knew here as well, some of the people seemed to have arrived here had a partner... but as it were, they were all strangers to her. "How long have you been together?", she asked them, curious about their status.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Cecil walked to the Washroom to wash his face off with water. He was tired, and frankly, a bit angry. He muttered something as he walked.

@york @anybody

As the three got closer to the club house, Yukine got more uncomfortable with the thought of them still being out when night comes.

@Bomb @york

Reactions: Poe Dameron
After walking around for a bit, Canada and Bill went to the cafeteria. Mr Bill, may I go to the washroom. Asked Canada to his master. Sure... Sure... I'm going to check out this cafeteria. Said Bill before Canada headed to the washroom and saw Cecil. Hey, Cecil... Said Canada, his voice being barely hearable.

Meanwhile, Bill looked around the cafeteria.

[I'm not sure, but is the food fight still going on?]

@The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @ShadowPrime @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Bomb @Lizzy @york @Cafeteriafolks[/size]

After walking around for a bit, Canada and Bill went to the cafeteria. Mr Bill, may I go to the washroom. Asked Canada to his master. Sure... Sure... I'm going to check out this cafeteria. Said Bill before Canada headed to the washroom and saw Cecil. Hey, Cecil... Said Canada, his voice being barely hearable.

Meanwhile, Bill looked around the cafeteria.

[I'm not sure, but is the food fight still going on?]

@The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @ShadowPrime @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Bomb @Lizzy @york @Cafeteriafolks[/size]

Cecil took a bite of his Frosted Flakes, and continued to walk to the washroom. "I'm not in the mood." Cecil muttered. "Please don't talk to me. I'm not in the mood." Cecil was covered in various foods, from cereal, to Maple Syrup. "Some idiots decided to throw food around." Cecil sighed, and continued walking.

@york @anybody

Cecil took a bite of his Frosted Flakes, and continued to walk to the washroom. "I'm not in the mood." Cecil muttered. "Please don't talk to me. I'm not in the mood." Cecil was covered in various foods, from cereal, to Maple Syrup. "Some idiots decided to throw food around." Cecil sighed, and continued walking.

@york @anybody

Canada saw Cecil was not in a good mood. Well, that's a waste of food. Here. Said the polite man before handing Cecil a wet wipe since he was fully covered in food. Canada then went to do his business.

Yukio smiled, as she watched them, while having her own bowl of the ramen she had cooked. "So, you two are together, perhaps? That is nice, that you have arrived at this camp with a companion." She would have liked to have a companion she knew here as well, some of the people seemed to have arrived here had a partner... but as it were, they were all strangers to her. "How long have you been together?", she asked them, curious about their status.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Alex slurped some more of the Japanese noodles when Yukio had asked an interesting question. He paused, and looked at Katara, not really sure how to explain their "partnership", if there was one to begin with.

Xmenfirstclass1.jpg

"Well," he explained to Yukio, while glancing at Katara every so often to make sure he wasn't misrepresenting anything, "we were sitting together on the bus, and we kind of started out from that. We didn't know each other before at all. And we became roommates, stayed in cabin 16 last night." He smiled at Katara. He wasn't sure how she felt about this partnership, if there was one... but in his mind he couldn't have found a better woman to have met and stuck with throughout this camp experience.

"Did I say that pretty much right, Katara?", he asked.

@Korra @Mari

@Wedge Antilles @Korra
Alex slurped some more of the Japanese noodles when Yukio had asked an interesting question. He paused, and looked at Katara, not really sure how to explain their "partnership", if there was one to begin with.

Xmenfirstclass1.jpg

"Well," he explained to Yukio, while glancing at Katara every so often to make sure he wasn't misrepresenting anything, "we were sitting together on the bus, and we kind of started out from that. We didn't know each other before at all. And we became roommates, stayed in cabin 16 last night." He smiled at Katara. He wasn't sure how she felt about this partnership, if there was one... but in his mind he couldn't have found a better woman to have met and stuck with throughout this camp experience.

"Did I say that pretty much right, Katara?", he asked.

@Korra @Mari

Katara gazed at the noodles, they were different from what she normally had since loving in the snow make sit hard to get such foods. Though on her adventures with the Avatar she did try many things. "we are from entirely different places... We formed friendship on the metal bus"she said with a nod as her face went red at the thought of a partnership "Alex did more or less sum it up nicely" She mumbled . She really was not sure what to say other than that as she ate her noodles slowly.

376342_1265963471249_full.jpg

@Wedge Antilles @Mari

Midround Update
b5WCg83.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

Once more, everyone was summoned to the canteen by the bell signalling it was time for dinner, though, as it was probably made obvious by Olga blocking the path; it was time for the final verdict on who was guilty. Everyone was gathered here, no matter where they were, when Olga spoke "Not many of you have voted... That's understandable; the killer didn't leave behind anything we could work near the body." she said, falling silent for a moment, as if she was hesitating to continue. "There were only two that did vote... And they both tallied towards Lena." Olga looked towards Lena, who had been standing near the edge of the crowd.
3YQmZdl.png

"M-Me?" Lena said, her voice growing quiet as she paled a little "B-but... I..." she trailed off a little.
c0U0Njc.png

"It must be done... After all... The evidence... So far... The only person it could point to is... You..." Olga said; it looked like the two votes going towards Lena had got her thinking throughout the day... Though, she didn't look happy about the conclusion she drew.
HLpYs7G.png

A horrified expression crossed Lena's face as her eyes widened "I... I don't know... I can't rememeber much... I was taking a walk in the forest then... Then everything went dark and... I can't remember... The next thing I knew, Semyon was in front of me... And... He was... Dead..." she was deathly pale, recalling those details in particular... However, these details alone, were enough to confirm that she was the most likely suspect in terms of being the killer; it may not have been a direct kill, but... At the very least, something must have taken over her body during that space in he memories... Or, it could be chalked down to a case of Psychogenic Amnesia after the deed was done... In either case, the little evidence that pointed anywhere helpfull, pointed to Lena it seemed, according to the votes... That torn up Pioneer uniform found in her room, the strands of purple hair on it, one covered with what looked like blood, with a black substance... It seemed it was indeed her, but, there was a missing piece to this story. Olga headed off with Lena towards the Admin building, where she would be held until further notice; it would probably not be until morning before a final decision could be made. It took a while, but, Olga returned from the building, she looked up, about to say something, but, she suddenly realized that in their commotion, no-one had noticed that there was something wrong...
j8iqTd0.png

"Wait... We... We're missing a Pioneer!" Olga exclaimed in surprise, looking around desperately, a horrified look crossing her face "Krieg is missing..." she said after a moment, closing her eyes for a moment as she tried to stay calm... However, the chill that seemed to go down everyone's spines made it clear that something terrible had happened to him, but... Where was he now? Suddenly, Olga looked towards something behind the group gathered, suddenly starting to head towards it. As the group followed, it would become deathly clear that it was Kriegs body, almost hidden in a tall patch of grass, it wasn't too far from the beach.
c0U0Njc.png

"Pioneers... I urge you... Please vote this time... Once you've investigated the scene..."
Olga said, she was on the verge of tears once more. "We know now... There's more than one killer on the loose..." She said softly, turning away from the body, it was hard to get a good look at it from here, but, it wouldn't take too long to step closer and see what had killed him perhaps. "We can't just stand around doing nothing... Even if we're looking into Lena's case with Semyon... We must find the other killers amongst us..." she said softly... She looked up "I've tried calling the Police... But... I can't get through to anyone..." she added, sadly, looking down at the ground, seeming as if she had just failed her students "The only thing we can hope for... Is that the bus will arrive to pick us up... At the end of this term..." she said softly... After a moment, she wrapped up this meeting. "You are all dismissed... Pioneers..." Olga said, starting to walk towards the Admin building, she didn't look too good right now, like she was going to be sick.

By now... Night had fallen on the camp...
ObRGVw7.jpg

Everyone is free to roam around, however, they have a few options:
Remember to bold and underline your choice!

A) Investigate Krieg's body; it looks like this one's killer was definitely one of the Camp Arrivals, and not an strange case, like Lena's, so perhaps it would be less cryptic to figure out who the killer was?

B) Explore the forest; Strange things seem to happen in this place at night, a strange cat-girl roaming about, Pioneers that eerily resembled Semyon wantering in random directions (they gve rather cryptic hints), shadows flitting amongst the trees, and, these fabled "lost souls"... Perhaps tonight, another one could be encountered? Maybe it would reveal a little more about the true nature of this camp...

C) Explore the Camp Grounds; While some areas are locked down because it is night-time, there is still plenty of places on the map explore.
Places of Interest:
Infirmary - If you're in need of any form of medical care, the nurse will probably help you! She has a strange talent for seamlessly performing miracles on even the worst of wounds.
Canteen (Kitchen/dining hall) - Well, it's late, and someone had just been killed, but, perhaps you'd still like to eat here or just hang out with anyone that happened to be here?
Gymnasium (The cluster of places labeled "Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton, Showers, lockers, etc etc) - This place still seems open, though it's mostly vacant... Though, it has plenty of sports equipment and room for most recreational activities.
Library - The library was open this time around; perhaps you could ask the librarian if she has anything new in stock? Or just hang out in there, that works too.
Beach - Well, other than Krieg's dead corpse nearby, the beach seemed relatively peacefull... Maybe you could go swimming? Or perhaps there may be some evidence of what happened to Krieg here...

@Atomyk
Ulyana appeared to have grabbed Karol's hand, leading him towards the club-house... It looked like she was still pumped up about that prank she was planning, or just needed something to get the rather gut wrenching death of Krieg out of her mind. In either case; it looked like the two individials she had mentioned before had already headed off there, they looked like they wanted to get back to whatever they were doing there before.

The map has been updated:

CPO0Dof.png

@Everyone
Please remember to submit votes to Olga Dmitrievna by bolding and underlining the sentence in which it is contained!
NOTE: Lena is imprisoned already for now, so she is no longer able to be voted for; the votes that happen now until next morning count towards suspects involved in Krieg's murder... However, you can still talk to Lena in the room she's locked in at the Admin Building.

PS: The camp residents list in the signups have been updated...
requirements for NPC's to be registered on there;
- Name is known to at least one PC
- Spoken to by at least one PC

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:
Midround Update
b5WCg83.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

Once more, everyone was summoned to the canteen by the bell signalling it was time for dinner, though, as it was probably made obvious by Olga blocking the path; it was time for the final verdict on who was guilty. Everyone was gathered here, no matter where they were, when Olga spoke "Not many of you have voted... That's understandable; the killer didn't leave behind anything we could work near the body." she said, falling silent for a moment, as if she was hesitating to continue. "There were only two that did vote... And they both tallied towards Lena." Olga looked towards Lena, who had been standing near the edge of the crowd.
3YQmZdl.png

"M-Me?" Lena said, her voice growing quiet as she paled a little "B-but... I..." she trailed off a little.
c0U0Njc.png

"It must be done... After all... The evidence... So far... The only person it could point to is... You..." Olga said; it looked like the two votes going towards Lena had got her thinking throughout the day... Though, she didn't look happy about the conclusion she drew.
HLpYs7G.png

A horrified expression crossed Lena's face as her eyes widened "I... I don't know... I can't rememeber much... I was taking a walk in the forest then... Then everything went dark and... I can't remember... The next thing I knew, Semyon was in front of me... And... He was... Dead..." she was deathly pale, recalling those details in particular... However, these details alone, were enough to confirm that she was the most likely suspect in terms of being the killer; it may not have been a direct kill, but... At the very least, something must have taken over her body during that space in he memories... Or, it could be chalked down to a case of Psychogenic Amnesia after the deed was done... In either case, the little evidence that pointed anywhere helpfull, pointed to Lena it seemed, according to the votes... That torn up Pioneer uniform found in her room, the strands of purple hair on it, one covered with what looked like blood, with a black substance... It seemed it was indeed her, but, there was a missing piece to this story. Olga headed off with Lena towards the Admin building, where she would be held until further notice; it would probably not be until morning before a final decision could be made. It took a while, but, Olga returned from the building, she looked up, about to say something, but, she suddenly realized that in their commotion, no-one had noticed that there was something wrong...
j8iqTd0.png

"Wait... We... We're missing a Pioneer!" Olga exclaimed in surprise, looking around desperately, a horrified look crossing her face "Krieg is missing..." she said after a moment, closing her eyes for a moment as she tried to stay calm... However, the chill that seemed to go down everyone's spines made it clear that something terrible had happened to him, but... Where was he now? Suddenly, Olga looked towards something behind the group gathered, suddenly starting to head towards it. As the group followed, it would become deathly clear that it was Kriegs body, almost hidden in a tall patch of grass, it wasn't too far from the beach.
c0U0Njc.png

"Pioneers... I urge you... Please vote this time... Once you've investigated the scene..."
Olga said, she was on the verge of tears once more. "We know now... There's more than one killer on the loose..." She said softly, turning away from the body, it was hard to get a good look at it from here, but, it wouldn't take too long to step closer and see what had killed him perhaps. "We can't just stand around doing nothing... Even if we're looking into Lena's case with Semyon... We must find the other killers amongst us..." she said softly... She looked up "I've tried calling the Police... But... I can't get through to anyone..." she added, sadly, looking down at the ground, seeming as if she had just failed her students "The only thing we can hope for... Is that the bus will arrive to pick us up... At the end of this term..." she said softly... After a moment, she wrapped up this meeting. "You are all dismissed... Pioneers..." Olga said, starting to walk towards the Admin building, she didn't look too good right now, like she was going to be sick.

A) Investigate Krieg's body; it looks like this one's killer was definitely one of the Camp Arrivals, and not an strange case, like Lena's, so perhaps it would be less cryptic to figure out who the killer was?

B) Explore the forest; Strange things seem to happen in this place at night, a strange cat-girl roaming about, Pioneers that eerily resembled Semyon wantering in random directions (they gve rather cryptic hints), shadows flitting amongst the trees, and, these fabled "lost souls"... Perhaps tonight, another one could be encountered? Maybe it would reveal a little more about the true nature of this camp...

C) Explore the Camp Grounds; While some areas are locked down because it is night-time, there is still plenty of places on the map explore.
Places of Interest:
Infirmary - If you're in need of any form of medical care, the nurse will probably help you! She has a strange talent for seamlessly performing miracles on even the worst of wounds.
Canteen (Kitchen/dining hall) - Well, it's late, and someone had just been killed, but, perhaps you'd still like to eat here or just hang out with anyone that happened to be here?
Gymnasium (The cluster of places labeled "Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton, Showers, lockers, etc etc) - This place still seems open, though it's mostly vacant... Though, it has plenty of sports equipment and room for most recreational activities.
Library - The library was open this time around; perhaps you could ask the librarian if she has anything new in stock? Or just hang out in there, that works too.
Beach - Well, other than Krieg's dead corpse nearby, the beach seemed relatively peacefull... Maybe you could go swimming? Or perhaps there may be some evidence of what happened to Krieg here...

@Atomyk
Ulyana appeared to have grabbed Karol's hand, leading him towards the club-house... It looked like she was still pumped up about that prank she was planning, or just needed something to get the rather gut wrenching death of Krieg out of her mind. In either case; it looked like the two individials she had mentioned before had already headed off there, they looked like they wanted to get back to whatever they were doing there before.

4HJUKze.png

@Everyone
Please remember to submit votes to Olga Dmitrievna by bolding and underlining the sentence in which it is contained!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

"Another kill?" Gary said. "And it's another person?! How many are there?!"

2014-Fashion-font-b-kang-b-font-font-b-gary-b-font-cap-men-99X-snapbacks.jpg

Whatever. There is no time to just lounge back. Gary treated this like it was a Running Man mission and investigated the body.

@york @investigators​

Midround Update
b5WCg83.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

3YQmZdl.png

c0U0Njc.png

HLpYs7G.png

j8iqTd0.png

c0U0Njc.png

Places of Interest:

@Atomyk

4HJUKze.png

@Everyone

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

tumblr_inline_msxa38SaTl1qz4rgp.png

"J-just like... Last time..." Hajime mumbled, more to himself than anyone else, before stepping forward. I can't freeze up here. I have to help them, help find the truth. For Semyon, Rika... and now Krieg. He headed over to the body, ready to search it.

@york @Verite @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.