Murder Series Award Show III [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Daddy's home, mother fuckers!!" A familiar voice yelled before the doors were kicked open and out came our good 'ole fun loving meth addict pal Trevor fuckin' Philips!
joDolXvg_400x400.jpeg

"Someone mind telling me where the FUCKING beer is!?!? Because Uncle T needs a goddamn drink." Trevor then made his way over to Reverse Mabel and looked her in the eye before pointing at her with a shaky finger. "Hold on.... I know you, right? You're....
Margret, right? What happened to those ugly sweaters you used to wear? You look a lot more Michael-ey."
@Midnight Maiden
Twisted Fate suddenly emerged from the shadows.

rv6lqm8.png

"Seems like you've had enough to drink already..."

He pointed to the kicked open doors.

@thatguyinthestore @anyone​

"Oh hey it's..." She paused, looking to the side briefly as she bit her lip in thought. The face wasn't ringing much bells by itself. "Um...who are you, again?"

"Well hey if they threw us into a timey wimey ball, I certainly won't complain. Respect for the classics, y'know. Although I guess if it is new right now then it isn't classic...meh."

@The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti
c60f5f207eb374dc870afb554d65d6c1.jpg

Well shit, that was one way to wound a man's pride. With a sigh, the preacher went with it, "Custer, from that mess down in Rapture. You're 'bout the only person I recognize 'round here... awful lot of weirdos 'round, so thought I'd stick close to you."

Arriving to the award show should have been easy for Scott and Stiles. Too bad the Jeep didn't want to start and Stiles refused to go anywhere without it. Half an hour later, they finally arrived. " So, we just sit here and wait for them to announce awards?" Scott asked.

" You know- you could- I don't know- talk to people who are here," Stiles sarcastically replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tommy sat down and wondered if he would see Lincoln. He hadn't seen him in a while. He petted Oliver the wolgon and looked around the room for familiar faces.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Residing at the bar was the only character who drank alcohol, Lucifer was chugging down his seventh or so glass. He had a feeling that he was going to need it after the awards he had been nominated for. Hopefully, he could at least get tipsy... maybe not too much so. Linda might get mad if he was super drunk in front of Asher.

@thatguyinthestore
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lincoln walked in, JITTERS on his shoulder. " Some ground rules. Don't eletrcute anyone and don't you dare drink coffee," he said.

The mouse pokemon nodded and scampered off. Maybe it could make a friend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linda sat at a table, staring at the one kid who had came with them, Asher. She was sure that she could keep an eye on him... as long as he didn't teleport on stage.

Asher was looking around at all the big people. Maybe he could make a new friend.

Standing not too far away was Holden and Leo, playing a card game while Thomas looked so confused on why he was even here.

Also, in the background, Scooby and Scrappy were pigging out at the food table.

@Anyone ( At this pretty much it for me, maybe one or two more)

And so, a few individuals belonging to the colorful cast of Klutzy would find themselves present for yet another award show. While none of them would be pleased to be in this mysterious auditorium or even know the reason as to why they had been brought there, each and every one of them questioned something...

confused_by_ellisaire_db2pher_by_kwkatz09-db2rzzy.png

"Where am I?"

Zowmjo2.png

"Where's Aster?"

yCXzO6R.png

"Tee hee. Were's Minato's ass?"

#It Begins.​

"Oh hey it's..." She paused, looking to the side briefly as she bit her lip in thought. The face wasn't ringing much bells by itself. "Um...who are you, again?"

"Well hey if they threw us into a timey wimey ball, I certainly won't complain. Respect for the classics, y'know. Although I guess if it is new right now then it isn't classic...meh."

@The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti

"Well, I'd prefer timey wimey balls to illusion worlds. You probably have experience with both, from what I guess. I'm good with guesses..."

Mason ended his rambles with a curious tone of, "Have we met? If not, I'm Mason."

However, introductions would be cut short as Mason's gaze fell upon an old friend. "Excuse me, pardon me, please. We can continue this later. I'll be sure to catch up with you. Right now, I have a very important friend to talk with."
@C.T. @The Myrmidon

A sudden force of hug and friendship found himself wrapped around the time travelling sun princess.

"Ilona! It's been way too long! Remember me?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_n7ngcdcTrz1sx7q5k.png

"Hurry up and bud, ooooo persimmon seed~!" a certain pinkette cheered in a sing-songy voice, laughing and spinning all the while as she watered- and sang to -her plants with a flourish. As always, she seemed to be finding joy in seriously the simplest of all things, happy to do, well, whatever. But it didn't last long, a scream causing her head to raise and turn with a confused expression, water continuing to fall upon her plants as she did so, inevitably drowning the poor things as she stared off.

Talk about a bad luck charm.

After a moment, she decided to seek out the source... finding an unfortunate male who'd had his eye nearly poked out by...

sparkle_eyes_by_teh_zombish-d9ol1rc.jpg

"...Wowwwwww! An award show? That sounds great!"

-----

And so here she was. Unsure where to start, the female found herself between a concession stand and the bar. Oops.

q8fqayd_by_teh_zombish-db0csyl.png

Meanwhile, Teresa, positioned standing idly leaned against a wall, tensed. Her blue eyes stared off, eyebrows furrowing with focus and mild concern. Something was off.....

Her butt-toucher sense was tingling.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
tumblr_o7tcfbN8xd1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh... people are here? I wonder what was up with Wiruko wanting me to be here early, she's not even here..."

Hideo sighed as he readied himself to chug down some alcohol.​

rv6lqm8.png

Yet another familiar face turned from the bar.

deanskywalker.128.21985.jpg

"Oh hey! Didn't think I'd run into you here." Jason said with a warm smile before offering him a seat. "Take a seat. I'll buy you a drink, man." Todd said before turning to Lucifer and cocking a brow. "Uhhh Luci, you're on like your seventh drink, man. You think you wanna slow it down just a little?"

@Otto @LuckycoolHawk9

Well shit, that was one way to wound a man's pride. With a sigh, the preacher went with it, "Custer, from that mess down in Rapture. You're 'bout the only person I recognize 'round here... awful lot of weirdos 'round, so thought I'd stick close to you."

"...Oh yeah! Now I remember, the preacher guy right? Sorry I've been around too many blocks recently if you get what I mean. So many faces so little time. Anyways, how you been? Life being good and all?"

i2qdqVy.png

"Oh... it's you. Ok... and sorry for before."

It seems that Jabbers had learned some manners while with Doremi.

@Mason Moretti

"It's okay, Jabbers. I forgive you. We all make mistakes," Navel said as he gently ruffled the fur on the top of the Riolu's head.

@Bomb

4qikmyR.png

"You look... familiar..." The girl can't remember who Esper was, nor can she remember where she had met him. But there was a familiar feeling... was it fear of some sort?​
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Hiya~! Don't you remember me?"

Esper smiled towards the little girl, remembering what he... almost did.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Go run along, kid. Don't even get yourself involved with this freak."

Mastermind simply got in-between the two, lightly pushing the little girl away.

@Bomb

Halfway across the room, Thomas decided to run an experiment to see if Theresa was here.

Theresa, are you here? Can you hear me?

@Midnight Maiden

Lucifer looked over at Jason and took a deep breath.

Lucifer looked around as he took in his drink. He saw a few familiar faces and turned when he saw Jason again. " Doesn't matter much to me, unless this place is blocking my powers, I can't get drunk. It's a blessing and a curse. Can't get drunk, can't get high, I get the initial buzz, but not much past it. "

@thatguyinthestore

DlWs8j8.png

"Don't mind if I do." Perhaps predictably, the veteran huntsman immediately gravitated to a certain place...in this case, a seat at the bar with the good stuff.​

rv6lqm8.png

Residing at the bar was the only character who drank alcohol, Lucifer was chugging down his seventh or so glass. He had a feeling that he was going to need it after the awards he had been nominated for. Hopefully, he could at least get tipsy... maybe not too much so. Linda might get mad if he was super drunk in front of Asher.

@thatguyinthestore
Yet another familiar face turned from the bar.

deanskywalker.128.21985.jpg

"Oh hey! Didn't think I'd run into you here." Jason said with a warm smile before offering him a seat. "Take a seat. I'll buy you a drink, man." Todd said before turning to Lucifer and cocking a brow. "Uhhh Luci, you're on like your seventh drink, man. You think you wanna slow it down just a little?"

@Otto @LuckycoolHawk9
Meanwhile, Trevor looked at Reverse Mabel and shook his index finger with two closed eyes and a weird, sorta creepy grin.

"Nonononononononononnononononono! I know who you are. The Valentines party. You both had the same brown hair, weird vibes, and you both look the exact fucking same."

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_1rsz_tumblr_o3zfxxd9h21vo67oko1_1280_by_teh_zombish-da4vn3x.jpg

"Ahhh... You must be mistaken, I'm afraid. I'm quite certain I wouldn't forget a character such as yourself," the Gleeful assured calmly, still grinning despite the look on Trevor's face. She didn't seem spooked in the slightest. In fact, she was the exact opposite. Not so much as breaking eye contact, she spoke once more. "Now, then, it seems we have company. Won't you have a seat? It'd be rude of you to demand my attention when there are other customers." With those words uttered, and a brief brush of her fingers through her hair, Trevor would find himself... Sitting down. As though by magic. "Now, then..."

Glancing to the other arrivals at the bar, the woman flashed a pleasant smile. "Anything I can do for you boys?" she hummed.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @C.T. @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Bomb @Bar​

Wow! That was all Edmond Honda could think of the venue he was in. What a fancy place! And he made sure to be fancy as well: dressed in a traditional hakama as any proper Ozeki should be!

He marvelled at the scenery all around, but the most important part of the event caught his eye: the food!

article-2583497-1C64647600000578-177_306x423.jpg

"That's what I'm talking about!" Honda made his merry way to the concessions, keeping an eye out for any familiar faces.

@Concessions

-------------------

"Woo!"

ty_lee.jpg

Ty Lee plopped down on one of the chairs in the lounge, giggling as she did so. The pink cheongsam dress she wore couldn't take away from the fun she was having here!

...her chaperone, on the other hand...

rou-glare(d).gif

"Keep your cool, missy. Remember, we're representing the Coalition tonight."

Ty Lee pouted. "Gee, sorry Mr. Lang. But you can't tell me this isn't at least a little exciting!"

Shi-Long Lang sighed, unable to supress a smile. "You got me there, I'm afraid. I'm here to have just as much fun as you, but even so, Lang Zi says-"

"Ooh! I know this one! Lang Zi says...'You're never fully dressed without a smile!'"

"...no. Lang Zi has never said that, ever. What he did say, though, was 'One of higher standing is always on a stage.' You and I need to be on our best behavior-and you need to keep those powers of yours under control."

"Psh, I know that! Besides, I'm getting the hang of my electricity powers! See? They only happen if I do this!" Ty Lee made a pushing motion with her hand, and a joldt if electriciry flew out of her hand and shattered a nearby vase. "...oopsies."

"...aiya."

@Lounge

--------------------

alice-twilight-no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle-42.1.jpg

Already seated, a woman sat by herself, in a simple pink dress. Alice Twilight had been doing well for herself, she felt, having made a home for herself in Avalon. Even now, away from the UAA, the lavish setting was a bit much for her. But she didn't mind. It was certainly a nice break from farmwork.

@Auditorium

------------------

1072378-090.jpg

An Irishman was seated at the bar, drinking whiskey. A sad set of bagpipes on the barstool next to him, it was for the best to not bother him.

Seriously. This is for your own good.

@Bar

(The clothes everyone is wearing, in order of appearance!)
Terunofuji03.jpg

Champagne-cherry-blossom-pink-brocade-cheongsam-traditional-Chinese-sheath-dress-SiYuanGe-15035-001-364x364.jpg

Justin-Bieber-gold-dragon-coat-at-the-2015-Met-Gala.jpg

peach-no-name-dress-light-pink-zara-heels-neutral-floral-diy-hair-accessory_400.jpg

228971370041201.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti

"...Oh yeah! Now I remember, the preacher guy right? Sorry I've been around too many blocks recently if you get what I mean. So many faces so little time. Anyways, how you been? Life being good and all?"
"Former preacher now, actually..." Jesse responded with a scowl, brow furrowed as he recalled just a little while ago when he was still a clergyman. Times sure had changed... "It's fine, and it's been alright, met a few angels, killed one of them... Also reconnected with someone I love, so quite alright. You?"

@Bomb
RFui0qh.png

"But who are you?" The girl asked. She knows them from somewhere... she can't remember what...

@Gummi Bunnies

ZmHRlGX.png

"I- I dunno what this is about... but let's have fun everyone~"

tumblr_inline_n3xogedVXJ1rk0sf0.jpg

The cloaked man in the background tried not to stick out like a sore thumb, but the light was reflecting off his hair, much to his annoyance. "... I could be doing other things..."​

"I have her here, Zinnia, do not worry," While just as confused over their arrival as the dragon master, the samurai was clearly better prepared than his lover, one arm cradling the little pink puffball while the other kept a hand close to his sword. It was clear to everyone who was the more responsible of the two in this relationship, "Perhaps a better question would be where exactly we are..."

And as for a certain bluenette, his ass was safely residing in a faraway place where certain perverts couldn't touch it. :^|​
tumblr_o7tcfbN8xd1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh... people are here? I wonder what was up with Wiruko wanting me to be here early, she's not even here..."

Hideo sighed as he readied himself to chug down some alcohol.​

k6gnyCb.png

"Aster!" the lorekeeper chirped, rushing over to Jack and Aster. She would scoop the pokémon into her arms and plant a kiss on the top of her head. In return, Zinnia's daughter would squeal. "I really have no idea where we are to be honest," Zinnia said with a shrug of her shoulders. She began to look around afterwards, frowning when she would see a lot of strange individuals hanging around. She wink wonked in the direction of Hideo, one of their comrades from an old Murder Game. "Heeeeey! Loser! What's up?"

After seeing Hideo again, the young woman would pause...

"Ugh, please don't tell me this is another Murder Game..." Zinnia scowled, gritting her teeth together afterwards. "And pleaaaase don't let that annoying cat girl be here. I see a lot of familiar faces, but if I see her's, let me tell you, I'll kick her ass! You won't be able to hold me back this time, Jack!"

@The Myrmidon @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies
"Well, I'd prefer timey wimey balls to illusion worlds. You probably have experience with both, from what I guess. I'm good with guesses..."

Mason ended his rambles with a curious tone of, "Have we met? If not, I'm Mason."

However, introductions would be cut short as Mason's gaze fell upon an old friend. "Excuse me, pardon me, please. We can continue this later. I'll be sure to catch up with you. Right now, I have a very important friend to talk with."
@C.T. @The Myrmidon

A sudden force of hug and friendship found himself wrapped around the time travelling sun princess.

"Ilona! It's been way too long! Remember me?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
A moment ago, I'm certain I was with the Time Squad. Perhaps my teleportation ability acted on its own and brought me here? If so, that's rather odd. I've been in control of my power for years now. It should no longer take me to places against my will...

While trying her best to discern where her location was and how she had been brought to this place, Ilona felt a pair of arms engulf her in a hug. She let out a small gasp, blue eyes widening in surprise before she would realize who had touched her. The look of surprise on her face changed at once, and she suddenly appeared happy.

excited_by_ellisaire_db2phf1_by_kwkatz09-db2s016.png

"Sir Mason!" the girl exclaimed, turning around as quickly as she could to wrap her friend in a tight hug. "It is a pleasure most wonderful to see you again! I... haven't a clue as to what's going on or where I am. Do you know where we are?" she questioned, reaching down to happily grasp his hands after she would pull back from the hug.

@Mason Moretti
And so here she was. Unsure where to start, the female found herself between a concession stand and the bar. Oops.

q8fqayd_by_teh_zombish-db0csyl.png

Meanwhile, Teresa, positioned standing idly leaned against a wall, tensed. Her blue eyes stared off, eyebrows furrowing with focus and mild concern. Something was off.....

Her butt-toucher sense was tingling.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Zing! Joshua's sassy Conductor senses were tingling!

The angel made his way over to the girl, casually leaning against a bar she was standing near.

953Fp6o.png

"Hee hee, tell me, Teresa dear, what do you get when cross a donkey and an onion? A piece of ass that'll bring a tear to your eye~ ...Now then, how are you on this fine evening?" ;D

Way to break the ice, Joshua. : |

@Midnight Maiden

Halfway across the room, Thomas decided to run an experiment to see if Theresa was here.

Theresa, are you here? Can you hear me?

@Midnight Maiden

Lucifer looked over at Jason and took a deep breath.

Lucifer looked around as he took in his drink. He saw a few familiar faces and turned when he saw Jason again. " Doesn't matter much to me, unless this place is blocking my powers, I can't get drunk. It's a blessing and a curse. Can't get drunk, can't get high, I get the initial buzz, but not much past it. "

@thatguyinthestore
Jason simply nodded and took a shot of his scotch in regards to Lucifer's comment.

"Well that's good. No hangovers."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trevor, on the other hand, wasn't really surprised when Reverse Mabel made him sit down in the seat as he just got up when she directed her attention elsewhere.

"Y'know some people you meet just don't get it, do they?" He said before looking around the bar and coming across a man who appeared as insane as him.

1072378-090.jpg

An Irishman was seated at the bar, drinking whiskey. A sad set of bagpipes on the barstool next to him, it was for the best to not bother him.

Seriously. This is for your own good.

@Bar​
"Finally! I was starting to think there weren't any normal people here!" Trevor stated before taking a seat besides Aran and giving the man a firm nod and a grin. "You sir, look like you could have way more than just one glass." Trevor said before offering to buy him another round.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bar

Our party was in full swing.

gOwRhWh.webp

"Well," let's get moving guys!" Mirei exclaims with glee.

"Mirei-chan... Bonono... Tachibana... let's meet some old friends here... well, I don't know if my old friends are here..." Shouko utters. "Crowds give me... ugh..."

"Well, as long as Morikubo close to you people, she doesn't have to worry." Nono, as she was called, says. "Where are our Producers though?"

"Your Producer is probably at the buffet table. Mine is... wandering," Tachibana utters. "I can't believe adults like them would leave us behind to explore. At least you three have the courtesy to- HEY! WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING?"

"I've got to show Wadanohara and Kana my new voice!" Mirei screams

"I think I saw that little guy with the giant fungus..." Shouko utters

"Kirigiri-san, I haven't seen you in a while!" Nono dashes towards someone.​

@Bomb

"OOOOIIII!" Shouko appeared near Esper, her eyes looking a little deranged and her voice was delinquent-like. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY PAL, HUH? TRYING TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER?"

"Shouko, calm down," a feminine voice, familiar to both Esper and Shouko said. "Hey, long time no see, Add. I hope you're coping well."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
lUKVHs1.png

"..."

Kyoko Kirigiri looked around at all the strange people lined up, and didn't look forward to it at all.

"... I shouldn't have agreed to host part of this."

"H- hey... Kirigiri- no... Kyoko-san, are you doing fine?" Nono appears right beside Kyoko with a smile.

@Verite

Meanwhile, Mirei and Tachibana were trying to look for their friends.

@Sen @Hana

ZmHRlGX.png

"I- I dunno what this is about... but let's have fun everyone~"

tumblr_inline_n3xogedVXJ1rk0sf0.jpg

The cloaked man in the background tried not to stick out like a sore thumb, but the light was reflecting off his hair, much to his annoyance. "... I could be doing other things..."​
"Kanna? Kanna oh my gosh!" Ty Lee waved at her friend from Rapture. "It's me! How are-"

"Ahem."

Ty Lee sighed, sitting up straight like a proper, boring, Plain Jane old lady. "How are you?"

@Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.