Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, fair enough. Though that's the first time anyone's ever been so upfront about my abs." Sting glanced both ways briefly before running a hand through his hair. "So, what's your name?"
"I take you cut the hole in the front of your outfit on accident?" she said in seeming complete seriousness, drumming her fingers on the bar and shifting a bit rigidly on the stool. What was the decorum for a multiverse party anyways? Actually what was the decorum for a party with a budget bigger than 200 lien? Was it weird to go for a drink this early? Was the bar the designated singles area? Was there corperal punishment if she didn't get in her seat for the show on time? The one time she would actually want Weiss snipping in her ear about doing something properly and the heiress wasn't here. Probably off being dragged somewhere stupid and ridiculous by one sister or the other, or both. You know, actually having fun.

Ok that was a lie there was a never a good time to have Weiss incessantly correcting you, but still

She huffed and finally answered the question. "Blake Belladonna. Here because I survived the most asinine summer camp ever. You?"

@C.T.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Ryu Keiko

250px-135Jolteon.png

"Arf! Arf!"

Before Joshua's eye's, a golden canid beast came to his so-called 'rescue' as it glided through the air from its seat, knocking the conductor's stomach with its furry head.

"Grrr... (what's even going on anymore...)" It growled as its body started to leak sparks of electricity. The hound seemed to be preparing for a lightning-powered attack as it stood in an offensive stance.

"Grrr... (I'm here to watch a show, not a fi- hey, maybe...)"

The beast hatched a plan.​

With the others finding seats, Ryu turned at the sound of a familiar voice, and saw Teresa grabbing the male by the collar and chuckled. He walked over, though nervous, and cleared his throat. "Still trying to kick people's butts" he said softly, as he stood behind her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes
e9D2DXd.png

Joshua shrugged, a smug smile on his lips as he lifted his arms out uncaringly. What a little shit. He didn't really care what Teresa would do, but he decided to let out a fake cry to make it look like the conductor was bullying him.

mkVZQoC.png

"Ahh please, put me down! I'm scared. Help! This crazed award show host is attacking me! Someone make her put me down!"

@Hospes @Ryu Keiko

250px-135Jolteon.png

"Arf! Arf!"

Before Joshua's eye's, a golden canid beast came to his so-called 'rescue' as it glided through the air, knocking the conductor with its head.

"Grrr... (what's even going on anymore...)" It growled as its body started to leak sparks of electricity. The hound seemed to be preparing for a lightning-powered attack as it stood in an offensive stance.​

Seemingly not having heard Ryu's mutter from behind her, Teresa could only sigh softly, shaking her head. "You really oughta work on your fake.. Tears...-" Before she could finish the statement, Teresa found herself being.. Headbutted. This didn't seem to fazr her in the slightest, but when she glanced to see just what was assaulting her... She froze like a deer in headlights, her bright eyes wide with horror.

Few things scared the female, a this point. She'd been through death and back a million times, and she'd never been the type to fear anything more than those she loved being harmed. But ever since the day Ryu had electrocuted her until she fell dead... She was terrified of electricity.

Welp. This wasn't going to be good...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Ryu Keiko

tumblr_inline_mkx4dxLiAO1riuvu5.jpg

"Is that so...?"

Ah. So that was it.

For a brief moment, Shiki also faltered. The thought had occurred to him that this girl standing before him was the daughter of two of the most noble people he had ever met. From time to time, he wondered what had become the two of them. Even though he had never seen Solaire again after the Crossed Incident, Shiki had just felt... something bad in his stomach.

The Murder Games were still going on, and one by one, those that had survived the Crossed Incident were slowly dying off. Mikasa, Vi, Ms. Redfield, traitorous as she was, Mr. Emiya... What was to say Mr. Solaire and Ms. Elsa were still around? After all, if they were still alive, shouldn't they be here with their daughter? Granted, he had met Ms. Elsa again during the final fight against the Arch Demon, but he had to leave before he could get a chance to say goodbye to Ms. Elsa, and for some reason, another bad feeling in his stomach had followed immediately...

But even so, even if they were gone, at least their legacy lived on.

sSrg84k.png

With that, Shiki immediately put a smile back on his face.

"Yes, your father was an amazing man, and I can see he and your mother managed to pass on that quality of nobility onto you. You should take pride in your heritage, but if you ever want to get out of his shadow, don't try to run away from it," he spoke, though Shiki had to admit he had no idea where all this was coming from.

Was this what he wanted to say for some time to the people whom he had admired from afar, but hardly knew personally?

"Embrace the name, but don't forget to be your own person too."

Maybe it was because he watched that Creed movie recently and wanted to try the speeches out for himself.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Bomb

Upon seeing Shiki's smile falter, Ilona's back stiffened. She wasn't sure exactly what thoughts were running through his head or what his opinion of her could have been by the look on his face, but he couldn't have thought too poorly of her, right? After all, her parents did actually have a fairly decent reputation of being hero's in the multiverse. Ilona, on the other hand, felt as if she had absolutely no reputation other than the one she was born with. She wasn't known for being herself, but instead known for being the daughter of hero's. She had gotten used to it over the years, but sometimes she wished for... more.

R9vrxkZ.png

After Shiki's smile returned and he spoke again, the smile returned to Ilona's face as well. Her smile, however, appeared sadder this time. "Truthfully, Comrade Shiki, I feel I don't quite deserve the name and heritage my parents have given me. Unlike my parents, I'm no hero. I've ran for most of my life. I'm different."

G810PXd.png

The young woman clenched her fists at her side and shook her head, trying to brush away a few stray memories of her bittersweet life. Not really wanting to dwell on such things, Ilona quickly decided to turn the subject around on Shiki himself. "But, tell me, if you aided my parents surely you are quite the hero yourself, yes?" she asked, folding her hands behind her back.

@Verite

250px-135Jolteon.png

"Arf! Arf!"

Before Joshua's eye's, a golden canid beast came to his so-called 'rescue' as it glided through the air from its seat, knocking the conductor's stomach with its furry head.

"Grrr... (what's even going on anymore...)" It growled as its body started to leak sparks of electricity. The hound seemed to be preparing for a lightning-powered attack as it stood in an offensive stance.

"Grrr... (I'm here to watch a show, not a fi- hey, maybe...)"

The beast hatched a plan.​
Seemingly not having heard Ryu's mutter from behind her, Teresa could only sigh softly, shaking her head. "You really oughta work on your fake.. Tears...-" Before she could finish the statement, Teresa found herself being.. Headbutted. This didn't seem to fazr her in the slightest, but when she glanced to see just what was assaulting her... She froze like a deer in headlights, her bright eyes wide with horror.

Few things scared the female, a this point. She'd been through death and back a million times, and she'd never been the type to fear anything more than those she loved being harmed. But ever since the day Ryu had electrocuted her until she fell dead... She was terrified of electricity.

Hallelujah! Joshua's savior had come! The wonderful little golden creature liberated the Composer from Teresa's grasp and even turned to attack her with lightning. Oh, this was gonna be hilarious, right?

Wrong.

In the blink of an eye, something clicked in Josh's mind.

That's right, Teresa's afraid of electricity. Shit. I'm probably going to hate myself for this, but...

kxNszuG.png

Despite the fact this little creature was on the offensive against Teresa--who had just been "attacking" him herself--he stepped in front of her. "Now, now, no need to hurt her," he mumbled.

He wasn't sure if it was too late for the creature to call off it's attack or not, but shockingly Joshua was more than prepared to be attacked by it in her place. He would protect her if he had to.

@Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Crow

"I take you cut the hole in the front of your outfit on accident?" she said in seeming complete seriousness, drumming her fingers on the bar and shifting a bit rigidly on the stool. What was the decorum for a multiverse party anyways? Actually what was the decorum for a party with a budget bigger than 200 lien? Was it weird to go for a drink this early? Was the bar the designated singles area? Was there corperal punishment if she didn't get in her seat for the show on time? The one time she would actually want Weiss snipping in her ear about doing something properly and the heiress wasn't here. Probably off being dragged somewhere stupid and ridiculous by one sister or the other, or both. You know, actually having fun.

Ok that was a lie there was a never a good time to have Weiss incessantly correcting you, but still

She huffed and finally answered the question. "Blake Belladonna. Here because I survived the most asinine summer camp ever. You?"

@C.T.
m36U4RK.png

"Haha. Okay, alright, you got me there. Fiore can just be really hot at times, it helps. Even though I'm not there as much as before. The style stuck with me. Can't be faulted for that, can I?" He took a sip of his own drink, shooting a glance over at his buddy. "Sting Eucliffe. The little guy's Lector. We're here cause we got sucked into...well, a mess. Dunno how the asinine summer camp compares, one way or the other. But I stuck around, helping out with the Coalition guys when I could. Lots of good work out there. Even got to help vanquish this big and bad Arch Demon guy. That was fun." He laid his glass down.

"So, there was really a summer camp thing? Among the multiverse?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

qduz74T.jpg

"I think you'd be surprised when I say plenty of people do! As a matter of fact, I have plenty of friends and none of them are as crazy as me! Now, granted they think I'm an aspiring film student and not a psychotic serial killer in training. But, shhhh, that'll be our little secret, Kido."

Ghostface shrugged his shoulders at Kido's exclamation of ChromeSkull's reasoning holding up pretty well. What worked for his partner didn't necessarily work for him.

"Eh, if you say so. Chrome's told me he's a businessman before he's a slasher, so he can't afford to piss away his time and resources hunting down a victim that got away from him. Least of all one as resourceful as you. Not often two guys with knives and masks find themselves fighting against a whole bunch of freaks with powers. You even ended up coming out of it better than us! Chrome got acid on his face-again, mind you-and I almost got caught by the cops! How am I going to the best serial killer if I can't even stop a girl and her band of friends? But, for now I don't see us as enemies. Just old acquaintances who need to do a little bit of catching up."

Slipping his knife back into it's sheath, which was positioned on his waist inside his costume, he clapped his hands together.

"Boom! Knife's gone just as you requested! Almost like it was magic or something! Because, why put up a sharp bladed wall in between a conversation between two soon to be friends? I feel it just stymies conversation in the worst kind of way. In any case, I'll go get us drinks and you can take a seat.."

Heading off to grab himself a bottle of water for both himself and Kido, he'd toss one to her once she sat down, before taking a seat himself.

"Sooo, how have things been? I mean besides you defeating the two of us and then that whole hotel murder? I imagine you must have had some down time right? Chrome and I? We went back to where that shark man and his witch friend hailed from? Best time of my life! I've never felt so welcomed!"

Pulling off his mask and laying it down to the side, Mickey took a swig of his water before popping the cap back on the lid.

Mickey-Scream-2-scream-22094941-200-200.jpg

"That alone paints a pretty picture, doesn't it? What kind of sick, twisted, place would feel like home to a serial killer who wears a Halloween costume and a killer who's got his own organization and records his killings like some kind of murderous pervert? See, I've always been a fan of show, don't tell. But I don't think that works here. Because it's left up to the viewer to interpret as they please. So, c'mon take a guess! How do you think that world was if two murderers felt welcomed in it? I'm deathly curious, Kido.~"
tumblr_inline_n4vibsIJyG1sqo77v.gif

"Making friends with someone you aren't is hardly the same thing."

She was about to point out that not becoming the best serial killer wasn't actually a bad thing, but figured debating that with a mad man would be an exercise in futility. Besides, he'd already put the knife away. No need to do this any longer than she had to. Kido wasn't fond of "catching up" with this particular person.

The magical part of putting away a knife escaped her, but she wasn't complaining.

"...Agreed there."

Anything that left deadly weapons out of this was good. She raised her hand and caught the thrown water bottle. After checking to make sure it wasn't opened, she'd open it and take a small sip.

"Things were, uh, interesting."

She didn't give much information, nor did she desire to provide any information about herself or her friends that she didn't have to. Not to this guy. But Mickey didn't seem to have that, or any, reservation.

"I'm guessing from what you're saying that it's pretty messed up. But by default, just because you felt welcome I wouldn't say it's a bad place. Perhaps it's a land of relative peace, making easy prey for someone like you. There's more than one reason for someone to feel welcome some place. So? Which was it?" she asked, pushing the answering back onto Ghostface.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
tumblr_inline_n198h3HV221s43kjo.jpg

"Ryan, huh... Boyish name for a cute girl. It's nice to meet you, I guess," Mugino awkwardly greeted to Ryan, putting her hands on her hips with a sigh, paying little mind to Deoxys for the moment. For some odd reason, it felt like a small part of Mugino was relieved Kinuhata didn't associate with... that weird-looking thing.

"I'm a little surprised, Kinuhata. For some reason, I had this fear that you'd go ahead and make friends with some weird older guys while you were at that Murder Game thing, doing weird enjo kosai things like that other girl from SCHOOL."

"You don't do stuff like that, do you? You know well enough to deck Hamazura if he'd ever suggest that to you, right?"

"With a hurtful comment like that, you may as well just kick me while I'm here on the ground..." Hamazura mumbled.

And so Mugino did kick Hamazura while he was on the ground.

@Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT

I think there's a super misunderstanding of my super personality...

She wasn't quite sure where that fear came from. Perhaps it was because of her teasing of Hamazura, or maybe something else. Whatever it was, this esper didn't need to sink to the level of that nameless girl.

"Besides, did you super see me with any super weird old guys? The answer is...of...course..."

Oh. Wait.

"...I super know, Mugino," she responded, suddenly answering Mugino's question rather than her own.

@Verite @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT
As soon as the next set of awards were given off, another time rift opened above the stage, and a familiar Esper could be seen popping out of it... all the while wearing Hazama's hat in the process.

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Hiya! Just here to pick that award up for the psycho girl."

With a dark cackle of laughter, the Diabolic Esper snatched that award that "Juju" won from Teresa.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh, and even if she didn't get that second one, Juju and I have a lot in common~ What makes you think I'm here anyways?"

With that comment said, he disappeared into the depths of his time rifts for now, possibly dropping this award over to Juju.
"Give me that."

A green chain flashed out to snatch the hat back from the Esper.

@The Great Detective

Hallelujah! Joshua's savior had come! The wonderful little golden creature liberated the Composer from Teresa's grasp and even turned to attack her with lightning. Oh, this was gonna be hilarious, right?

Wrong.

That's right, Teresa's afraid of electricity. Shit. I'm probably going to hate myself for this, but...

kxNszuG.png

Despite the fact this little creature was on the offensive against Teresa--who had just been "attacking" him herself--he stepped in front of her. "Now, now, no need to hurt her," he mumbled.

He wasn't sure if it was too late for the creature to call off it's attack or not, but shockingly Joshua was more than prepared to be attacked by it in her place. He would protect her if he had to.

@Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Crow
Ryu moved swiftly, standing next to the Joshua person, flames flowing around him as he snarled. "Back off." He said. He would have never been so... Forward about protecting someone. He had changed since the games. He had already killed... He was now not afraid to do it again, but for... Different reasons.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Crow

m36U4RK.png

"Haha. Okay, alright, you got me there. Fiore can just be really hot at times, it helps. Even though I'm not there as much as before. The style stuck with me. Can't be faulted for that, can I?" He took a sip of his own drink, shooting a glance over at his buddy. "Sting Eucliffe. The little guy's Lector. We're here cause we got sucked into...well, a mess. Dunno how the asinine summer camp compares, one way or the other. But I stuck around, helping out with the Coalition guys when I could. Lots of good work out there. Even got to help vanquish this big and bad Arch Demon guy. That was fun." He laid his glass down.

"So, there was really a summer camp thing? Among the multiverse?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Honestly the outfit would fit right back in at home. If not so much a lot of other places from what I've seen." she said as the bartender finally finished whatever concoction they'd prepared for the faunus. She took a sip and listened as Sting continued, a quiet snort of amusement as his descriptions of events. "From what I can tell 'a mess' seems to describe everything about these awful games. Nice to know its not all just kidnappings and death though. I guess"

At the second question, she mulled over answering for a few seconds.

"Yep"
She sighed and took another sip. A very long sip. Not really a sip. The glass was empty, and she cleared her throat as she stared dully off into space and tapped her glass for a refill

"People across the multiverse dreamed about some small camp in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks, then found themselves suddenly there. We were treated like campers, except some of us had been infected with some intense desire to kill, and the world didn't let us defend ourselves. One of us dead a day, for a week, all apparently for the amusement for some demon that look like a sentient inkblot with angry eyebrows drawn on it."

Once her little spiel was finished, the glass was full again. Then about five seconds later it was empty again.

"It was great"

There was the slightest chance blake was still just a teeeeensy bit bitter about the whole situation

@C.T.

Upon seeing Shiki's smile falter, Ilona's back stiffened. She wasn't sure exactly what thoughts were running through his head or what his opinion of her could have been by the look on his face, but he couldn't have thought too poorly of her, right? After all, her parents did actually have a fairly decent reputation of being hero's in the multiverse. Ilona, on the other hand, felt as if she had absolutely no reputation other than the one she was born with. She wasn't known for being herself, but instead known for being the daughter of hero's. She had gotten used to it over the years, but sometimes she wished for... more.

R9vrxkZ.png

After Shiki's smile returned and he spoke again, the smile returned to Ilona's face as well. Her smile, however, appeared sadder this time. "Truthfully, Comrade Shiki, I feel I don't quite deserve the name and heritage my parents have given me. Unlike my parents, I'm no hero. I've ran for most of my life. I'm different."

G810PXd.png

The young woman clenched her fists at her side and shook her head, trying to brush away a few stray memories of her bittersweet life. Not really wanting to dwell on such things, Ilona quickly decided to turn the subject around on Shiki himself. "But, tell me, if you aided my parents surely you are quite the hero yourself, yes?" she asked, folding her hands behind her back.

@Verite
4bFUDYN.png

"Then... If that's the case, if you really feel that you don't deserve it, then work until you do. I can understand wanting to run away from scary things. I've... done my own share of running, and if I kept going, my problems would have just followed me into the end of time," Shiki spoke, a soft expression on his face as he leaned forward, coming face to face with Ilona, "That's why... Even if they're things most people would turn and run away from, that doesn't mean you should up and skedaddle too. You have your parents' courage. I'm sure of it... But that's enough of that, hmm?" He sighed, finishing up.

Upon being called a possible hero, Shiki would make something of a sheepish expression, briefly looking away and adjusting his glasses.

mH6358I.png

"Me, a hero... Huh, that doesn't really sound right, though I guess it wouldn't be wrong," Shiki murmured to himself, as though trying out the title of "hero" like it was something new to him.

He was much more used to being called other things, like...

Pllrerh.png

A liar.

WNooATU.png

He could still hear the betrayed voice in his head, over and over again, and he could only give the same, defeated response every time he did. The answer that the Shiki Tohno from back then would have given.

kDzxryf.png

He would have dwelt on his inabilities and sank in his despair, rather than look at everything he had accomplished, though he could argue that back then, he hadn't done anything noble.

Funny.

Despite how much he hated the Murder Games and what they stood for, they were good for one thing. They gave him his hope back. Hope in himself. And what he could do to help others. After all, who was the one who cut off the Arch Demon's arm and gave everyone the opportunity to get their last hits in the rotten bastard?

qVNEHj6.png

That's me. I should take pride in that, huh?

If pride was a deadly sin, then he can rot in hell for all he liked, but if he believed that what he did saved others, then that was alright.

"Yeah, I guess I am a hero too..." Shiki hesitantly said finally, pocketing his hands, "I helped beat that bad guy that created the Murder Games in the first place, and the people associated with him. But I can't take all the credit for it. A lot of people helped me along the way too, like Miss Aqua over there," He said, briefly pointing at the Keyblade user.

He wasn't ready to embrace his accomplishments just yet.

"I guess... A hero knows not just what they can do on their own, but also what they can't do. I'm sure there's someone else out there who shares that silly sentiment..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Wrong.

kxNszuG.png

@Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Crow

250px-135Jolteon.png

The beast had already stored up energy, and it had to be released. With that, it launched a lightning bolt upwards, causing a piece of the ceiling to fall with a couple lightbulbs attached.

It wasn't as painful as being electrocuted, but it was about to be slammed onto the host and Joshua. The beast could only stare in shock...

It launched another few lightning blasts from its eyes, but it merely chipped the boulder...

@Hospes @Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Wrong.

kxNszuG.png

@Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Crow
Ryu moved swiftly, standing next to the Joshua person, flames flowing around him as he snarled. "Back off." He said. He would have never been so... Forward about protecting someone. He had changed since the games. He had already killed... He was now not afraid to do it again, but for... Different reasons.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Crow

Despite the fact she now had people between her and the Pokemon attacking her, Teresa still looked terrified. And though she was practically stunned by the sparks coming from the Pokemon, feelings of aggravation with Joshua and Ryu for protecting her filled her mind, making her mentally curse. Why were they being so stupid? So reckless? She could handle a bit of lightening... Nothing scared the amazingly brave Teresa Agn...-!

....Fire. Fire was licking up from around Ryu, causing visions of flames and pain to repeat over and over in unfortunate Teresa's head. Her heart felt as though it were totally stopped by the sight, and her breath hitched in her throat. Dammit, of all things that had to be happening, they all had to bring back pain and fear in her... Damn it all!

Andddd Teresa was rendered immobile by fear and horror.

Serge

As Madotsuki perused and chose her snacks for the event, Serge was making his own decision about what he should sample. Looking around, he noticed a bunch of people around them had buckets filled with yellow kernals of some kind, covered with what he thought was butter. It seemed a good number were enjoying the treat, scarfing their fill down quickly, and he settled on that for his food. Looking up at the menu, he guessed it was the corn they mentioned next to a picture of the food and got a small bag of the food and some fizzy drink they called a 'coal-a' in this world.

Popping one of the strange kernels into his mouth, he looked to Suki and tilted his head with a playful grin, "So... Suki the Idol, huh?"

Get ready, Suki, you're about to playfully teased by the best.

@york @Crow

tumblr_inline_mydxdhgM501qg734k.png

Well, Minato was certainly not surprised when Ilona walked into the club and stole the sunlight. "Hi, Ilona-chan," He waved as the girl (who was probably half-blind with those sunglasses still on) finished her introduction to the party-goers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Bomb @The Great Detective

tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Uwaa- waa- waa-... no..." Nono was clearly intimidated by the tiny person, hovering into vision. "Wha- what are you?"

Just then, Nono's phone rang as she reached into a bag, conjuring it. As she did, a glass bottle of pepper spray came into contact with the ground, scattering glass on the floor and eye-soring pepper into the air.

Nono was not sure which to worry about first, so she answers her phone.

"Pro- Producer? Yes, I'm right here. What... do I see? Oh..."

@york @The Tactician

"Alright. I see..." Producer said as he hung the phone up. "I'll go look for Nono for a bit. I think it'll be good if you two stayed at the snackbar for a bit. Nono might come back by herself, so when she does..."

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"I understand, Producer," Mirei nods.

When Producer left to search for Nono, Mirei thought it'd be good to strike up a conversation with the one who was recruited by Producer, as well as what appeared to be her adult friend.

"Y... yo..." Mirei began to converse.

Clearly she was not a very good conversation starter.

VeBwbwh.png

"GO. TO. HEEEEEEEEEEEE- mmmph mmph..."

Before she could go further, Mirei managed to cover Shouko's motor-powered mouth. "I- I'm sorry about that. My friend tends to get a little... carried away..."​
Madotsuki
@Crow @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nc7jbtTpBC1sgkq08.png

Madotsuki nodded, she seemed a bit shy all of a sudden, having grabbed some sore of pamphlet nearby covering her face a little... Though, she might have been smiling a little despite that, seeing that producer had left, and told her to stay here, she looked towards Mirei, curious as what she had to say, though, she blinked a little as her companion suddenly started screaming something obscene... Before Mirei sort of put an end to that, causing Madotsuki to blink, tilting her head a little, it looked like she wasn't much for conversation, but, they've certainly got her attention, for the moment at least.​

250px-135Jolteon.png

The beast had already stored up energy, and it had to be released. With that, it launched a lightning bolt upwards, causing a piece of the ceiling to fall with a couple lightbulbs attached.

It wasn't as painful as being electrocuted, but it was about to be slammed onto the host and Joshua. The beast could only stare in shock...

It launched another few lightning blasts from its eyes, but it merely chipped the boulder...

@Hospes @Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Despite the fact she now had people between her and the Pokemon attacking her, Teresa still looked terrified. And though she was practically stunned by the sparks coming from the Pokemon, feelings of aggravation with Joshua and Ryu for protecting her filled her mind, making her mentally curse. Why were they being so stupid? So reckless? She could handle a bit of lightening... Nothing scared the amazingly brave Teresa Agn...-!

....Fire. Fire was licking up from around Ryu, causing visions of flames and pain to repeat over and over in unfortunate Teresa's head. Her heart felt as though it were totally stopped by the sight, and her breath hitched in her throat. Dammit, of all things that had to be happening, they all had to bring back pain and fear in her... Damn it all!

"Go, Gravvy, Omny!"

With a flash of light, two pokemon, a Golem and an Omastar, popped out of two pokeballs.

"Hydro pump!"

The blast of water would try to blast away the falling ceiling safely while the Golem, who was thankfully immune to electric attacks, stood before the lightning blasts.

fd5a27da0af3d584088f3447b1e2e140.png

"Is everyone alright?"

Yellow had arrived, hoping to mitigate the damage done by the Jolteon. Perhaps the trainer could subdue it without hurting it, if it was wild. Otherwise, where was the trainer?

@Hospes @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko

EPyONPQ.png

Although Ryu had good intentions when he stepped up to help Teresa, there was one little thing he had forgotten about: Teresa was afraid of fire too! Joshua cursed under his breath and stepped toward Ryu, giving him a shove on the back to make him move away from Teresa. "What are you doing, you idiot? You're only making things worse. Just stop. Now."

Grumbling, Joshua turned toward Teresa, shaking his head. Realizing she was immobile, he stepped toward her and grabbed her hand, in order to lead her a few steps away from Ryu's fire and the small, golden creature's thunder.

hCEkjn2.png

"Honestly, you're just hopeless without me, aren't you?" he mumbled, letting out a sigh afterwards. "For someone you threaten so much, I sure end up being the one to save your ass a lot, don't I?"

Oh yes, some hero Joshy was. ;)

Joshua then spared a glance to Yellow, who had swooped in to help, and nodded slightly. "We're fine, no thanks to Ryu here. Christ, what a pain..."

@Kaykay @Crow @Ryu Keiko @Hospes

"Sure you aren't. And what event? It was fucked. Long and convoluted and shit I'd rather forget. Wait...you didn't kill that nutjob? Tsk tsk Locus." His reprimanding grinded to a halt at his questioning, Felix secretly grateful his helmet obscured the sour look on his face. "Hell to the fucking no, I killed that bitch. Or at least...before she went all emo angel or what the fuck ever. Her and hundreds like her. Multiverse, am I right? Prices to pay for her actions. That action...well. Do you know how it feels to know you can buy a planet if you wanted, with all the money you've accumulated over the years...and then watch it burn to ash before your eyes while you're powerless to prevent it? No wait, stupid question. You don't feel anything. Period."
BJ2054234e3a09f17.jpg

It seemed that multiple reality's versions of Felix all shared one thing in common. They weighed money above all else. Betraying your friends? Worth it if their was cash. Committing genocide on an entire planet? Worth it if the check was big enough. That's what helped set the difference between Locus and Felix. Whereas Locus simply saw all of that as doing what had to be done for his mission, Felix reveled in his deception. The sight of horror as former friends realized that their ally Felix had been plotting their deaths all along. Locus didn't see the need to sow any bonds of friendship. He posed as a hired gun and that's all there was to it.

But Felix's story did intrigue the stoic mercenary. That was no ordinary child, that much was certain. For everything else, Felix knew how to kill a person. So, how was it that blind girl not only returned to plague him but destroy the one thing in the galaxy that someone as psychotic and heartless as him treasured?

Perhaps he'd have to ask straight from the source. But, now wasn't the time.

"You were always too focused on the prize. The money and whatever else we would receive when our jobs were done were simply incentives to keep us going. Or rather you going. I've never treated money fas highly as you, for all it does is make one greedy, always wanting more until eventually it pulls them into a challenge that they can't overcome. When your supply was destroyed, that's when you should have realized that very simple fact. Instead of baring a grudge against a child, let alone a blind one of all things. You could snap her neck, shoot her, and it'd all be in vain. She did defeat you and all she needed was a fire. "

Aware that his words would likely be lost on Felix who'd throw a witty retort back and act as if Locus didn't have a point. But Locus felt confident in his assessment. Whoever this child was, not many people got under Felix's skin as she did and had it been through humiliating him in combat? No, he doubted Felix would have broken a sweat simply reaching out and snapping Arya's neck. But she attacked him where she knew it would hurt the most and made him feel vulnerable. Something that only Felix's targets had felt.

"As for Grey? I didn't kill her because she did what she was taught to do. To be a medic. Had the situations been different? I would have killed her without a second thought."
"You don't need to worry." Yuno smiled, only somewhat reassuringly. "I don't intend to harm you after all. This is a celebration time. More to the point, I can sense it. You don't mean harm, nor could you really actually deliver pain." She quirked an eyebrow. "Yuki and I just want to know something is all!"

"We do?"

tjR0fTV.png

"Er I mean of course we do!!"

"We want to know if that manipulative bitch whore who was pulling the strings in the event we were in got what was deserved in the end. Yuki and I didn't stay for the whole thing. Tell me the person got split from head to toe." :D She grinned, tossing them a hundred dollar bill casually.
tumblr_mvey6bPwzq1qb1guio1_250.gif

"Oh, what a relief! For a second I thought you were gonna..Gonna.."

Eddy's sentence drifted off into the wind as the hundred dollar bill slowly floated down and landed inside Eddy's jar. Dropping the jar to the ground and watching as it rattled from side to side, Eddy bit down on his fist as all kinds of thoughts began running through his head.

"Is that a.."

"It is, Sockhead! It's a hundred dollar bill! We could buy all the jawbreakers we want! Heck, maybe we could buy the whole stinking factory!"

"That's very wishful thinking, Eddy. But you'll need more than a hundred dollars to buy the jawbreaker factory-"

"LET'S BUY THE MOON YOU GUYS! Then, we can name it Chester!"

"..."

"...Stupid. Anyway, you wanted to know what happened right? I know the last time we saw you guys was when you killed that Skull Kid. From there, we just sort of wandered around aimlessly until we came across the mask that Skull Kid was wearing and the Ghirhiam guy! Everybody dog-piled them and we got to go home! What did you think of the ending, guys?"

"I felt it was a tad anti-climatic as I feel everyone had it up to here at that point. They were tired of being pulled from location to location, grabbing items, and gave it their all when the mastermind finally revealed themselves. In all honesty, if you took out the death, tragedy, and all that. I feel it could have been a great experience!"

"Okay, now from someone's who NOT a total nerd. Ed?"

"IT WAS SUPER FUN, EDDY! EVERYBODY BEAT UP GHIRIAM AND THE MASK GUY! Then we got a wish and I wished to be a fish!"

"..Why didn't we wish for infinite jawbreakers again?"

"And ruin the continuity of our show's plot? I don't think so. But, there you have it! That's how things all boiled down. Happy to be of service to ya!"

"..What did happen to you guys, though?"

@C.T. @Hospes @Kaykay
"Honestly the outfit would fit right back in at home. If not so much a lot of other places from what I've seen." she said as the bartender finally finished whatever concoction they'd prepared for the faunus. She took a sip and listened as Sting continued, a quiet snort of amusement as his descriptions of events. "From what I can tell 'a mess' seems to describe everything about these awful games. Nice to know its not all just kidnappings and death though. I guess"

At the second question, she mulled over answering for a few seconds.

"Yep"
She sighed and took another sip. A very long sip. Not really a sip. The glass was empty, and she cleared her throat as she stared dully off into space and tapped her glass for a refill

"People across the multiverse dreamed about some small camp in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks, then found themselves suddenly there. We were treated like campers, except some of us had been infected with some intense desire to kill, and the world didn't let us defend ourselves. One of us dead a day, for a week, all apparently for the amusement for some demon that look like a sentient inkblot with angry eyebrows drawn on it."

Once her little spiel was finished, the glass was full again. Then about five seconds later it was empty again.

"It was great"

There was the slightest chance blake was still just a teeeeensy bit bitter about the whole situation

@C.T.

beowulf___skullgirls_by_hitodekyun-d6phs2t.png

"Hahahah! This is the best time I've had in a while, Gaara! Hey, did I ever tell you the story of how I wrestled in a theater?"

"I don't care-"

"Well, you see it all went like this. My opponent was playing the brutish heel who didn't appreciate the fine arts that all of us take for granted! So, who did the people have to turn to but ol Beowulf?! The Wulfpack came a howling and I answered their call! I was on the stage in no time because we didn't have time to build a ring, you see. Would have eaten up too much of the budget as well since the kingdoms were busy fighting the Skullgirl at the time. So, we just did it live with what we had on us! My opponent wasn't any gigan, that's for damn sure!" Beowulf patted the fittingly gigantic severed arm that he had sitting next to him while he and Gaara were busy chugging down glasses of milk, much to Gaara's displeasure.

"I'd really much rather sit quietly and wait to see if we get any awards. Not that your stories aren't riveting, Beowulf."

"You know, maybe it's just the fact that I've had so many glasses of milk but I can't quite tell if that's sarcasm or not! I'm going to go with the former and congratulate you, Gaara! That's the proper way for a member of the Wulfpack to want to act! You can act as eager as you want to be for these awards, but I know you're just dying to hear the rest of my story! Basically, what happened next got the audience in a fervor! People were cheering me on, because c'mon. I'm not that big a fan of theater myself but I was on TV for a while and that's close enough. So, I had some basis to work off when fighting him, right? Then he tried attacking the audience! Verbally of course because that just showed he was the lowest of low! So, I gripped him around the waist and gave him the best suplex you've ever seen! The entire stage shuddered from the impact and the ref ended up counting it as a TKO! I won and the legacy of theater in the Canopy Kingdom would continue on! Now, aren't you pumped up, Gaara? AROOOOOOOOO!"

As Beowulf howled, he'd give Gaara a pat on the back, only for the sand ninja to topple over and crash to the ground.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Gaara! Guess I got caught up in all this excitement that I didn't watch my own strength! I have to admit that in the months of training you've had with me? You've improved immensely! Soon, I doubt I'll even be able to knock you down! Now, if only Karol was here.." The wrestler murmured remorsefully.

But as he tried to help Gaara to his feet, the ninja's skin turned a sand-like brown and cracks began appearing along him.

"What the..."

Until finally Gaara imploded in on himself like a ceramic vase.

latest

"Ah geez, Gaara. Did you really have to go and do that?"

Beowulf was no stranger to Gaara's strange affinity with sand. While he did come from a village situated right in the middle of a desert, the connection that Gaara had with the element was a bit beyond Beowulf's paygrade of knowledge. Gaara told him that his mother's influence lingered in his sand, protecting him from any kind of harm, leaving him with 'The Ulitmate Defense.'

Beowulf didn't think that there was ever a defense he couldn't penetrate but you try swinging a steel chair through a wave of sand! You're not going to get very far, bucko! But for all the training in the world, the one person that Gaara had felt close enough with to be considered a friend was probably Kyon and Karol. Neither of which seemed to be here, at least not yet. Adding to the fact that while he put on a good show for the cameras, Beowulf wasn't sure if his approach was the right one to take for someone like Gaara who openly admitted to using murder if it suited him.

"Well, I sure as hell can't force him to come back. Guess I'll just wait here to see until he gets back.."

Beowulf would have gone right back to chugging his milk only to pause as he caught sight of Sting and Blake. The guy with spikey hair and abs was new but the girl seemed familiar.

Oh yeah! She was the catgirl who didn't seem to like him all that much. He never really did figure out why. Well, this was supposed to be a celebration right?

So, why not go and celebrate it with others? Tucking the carton of milk away, Beowulf hopped to his feet and headed over towards the two.

"Hey there! I think you and I both had a pretty rough time at that camp. I'm Beowulf, renowned wrestling super-star of the Canopy Kingdom and beyond!"

As Beowulf tried to catch up with old acquantinces(i.e people who didn't particularly care for him/found him kind of annoying.), Gaara had made his way off to try and find some solace in the theater. Not particularly fond of taking a seat in the ones built for the theater, Gaara improvised. Sand began to seep out of the gourd upon his back and made a floating platform for Gaara to sit upon and wait until him and Beowulf were called for awards, if they even got any.

400px-Gaara.jpg

Not that Gaara particularly cared. He would have much rather kept up his training with Beowulf, for as much as the wrestler could genuinely teach him anyway. But after hearing the news of an award show for participating in that idiotic event, Gaara couldn't help but get dragged along by his sensei who wanted an award just to prove that he had earned it. If they didn't earn one? Than they could clap for the others who did earn them.

For now, however? Solitude was nice enough.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
tumblr_inline_n4vibsIJyG1sqo77v.gif

"Making friends with someone you aren't is hardly the same thing."

She was about to point out that not becoming the best serial killer wasn't actually a bad thing, but figured debating that with a mad man would be an exercise in futility. Besides, he'd already put the knife away. No need to do this any longer than she had to. Kido wasn't fond of "catching up" with this particular person.

The magical part of putting away a knife escaped her, but she wasn't complaining.

"...Agreed there."

Anything that left deadly weapons out of this was good. She raised her hand and caught the thrown water bottle. After checking to make sure it wasn't opened, she'd open it and take a small sip.

"Things were, uh, interesting."

She didn't give much information, nor did she desire to provide any information about herself or her friends that she didn't have to. Not to this guy. But Mickey didn't seem to have that, or any, reservation.

"I'm guessing from what you're saying that it's pretty messed up. But by default, just because you felt welcome I wouldn't say it's a bad place. Perhaps it's a land of relative peace, making easy prey for someone like you. There's more than one reason for someone to feel welcome some place. So? Which was it?" she asked, pushing the answering back onto Ghostface.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Mickey-Scream-2-scream-22094949-200-200.jpg

"Oooh, I see what you're doing here. No, no, it's totally fine! Uphold everything important from the serial killer who tried to murder you! If I was in your shoes, I'd totally do the same thing! Which, I kinda am! Or would be if I pressed my luck.." Taking another drink from his water bottle, he'd gesture it in the corner of the theater where Jason had taken up residence and it seemed like for the most part, people were avoiding the undead serial killer.

"That guy with the hockey mask? He's a serial killer too. One of the most renowned. Only problem with him though? He's from a movie, a series that my player can't quite get enough of so he finds a way to bring him into any story if he can help it or at least add a reference! Not to mention that I'm a big horror buff so the guy's kind of one of my heroes! Heh,the Ghostface Killer looking up to Jason Voorhees? Seems like match made in Hell, right? It's just too bad that were I to try and get close to him, he'd probably try to cut me in half. That's pretty bad."

Setting the water bottle back on the table, Ghostface leaned back in his chair and smiled at Kido.

"I'm glad we never had that problem, Kido. I made threatening phone calls, threatened the lives of your friends if you didn't cooperate, but I never tried killing you without giving you some words beforehand. It's just rude not to do so. But, as for what the world was like? It was like a serial killer's wet dream! Red there, red there, and people who seemed pretty swell with the idea of two serial killers going around as they please. We even got to meet royalty! Wouldn't have done that in our world, heh.."

"Go, Gravvy, Omny!"

With a flash of light, two pokemon, a Golem and an Omastar, popped out of two pokeballs.

"Hydro pump!"

The blast of water would try to blast away the falling ceiling safely while the Golem, who was thankfully immune to electric attacks, stood before the lightning blasts.

"Is everyone alright?"

Yellow had arrived, hoping to mitigate the damage done by the Jolteon. Perhaps the trainer could subdue it without hurting it, if it was wild. Otherwise, where was the trainer?

EPyONPQ.png

Although Ryu had good intentions when he stepped up to help Teresa, there was one little thing he had forgotten about: Teresa was afraid of fire too! Joshua cursed under his breath and stepped toward Ryu, giving him a shove on the back to make him move away from Teresa. "What are you doing, you idiot? You're only making things worse. Just stop. Now."

Grumbling, Joshua turned toward Teresa, shaking his head. Realizing she was immobile, he stepped toward her and grabbed her hand, in order to lead her a few steps away from Ryu's fire and the small, golden creature's thunder.

hCEkjn2.png

"Honestly, you're just hopeless without me, aren't you?" he mumbled, letting out a sigh afterwards. "For someone you threaten so much, I sure end up being the one to save your ass a lot, don't I?"

Joshua then spared a glance to Yellow, who had swooped in to help, and nodded slightly. "We're fine, no thanks to Ryu here. Christ, what a pain..."

Seeming to finally snap out of her little trance now that she'd been pulled to face away from the fire and electricity swirling around them, Teresa blinked owlishly, shaking her head fervently. The memories were too much... Too overwhelming. Too painful. But, on the bright side... At least she had someone to come to her aid. ..Even if he was a total jerk, and a chronic butt-toucher. Finding herself more than a little embarrassed that he'd been the one to pull her away and snap her out of it, and that he had to be snarky about it, the ravenette could only sigh heavily.

df6de594bb.jpg

"Oh, shut it.. Would you?" she muttered, though she lacked her typical sass and snark. Maybe she was... Actually thankful? ...Naw, impossible. Trying to escape her embarrassment, she turned to the unfamiliar blonde and offered a sheepish smile. "Ahh... Thanks, miss. And I think we're fine.. If not, someone's probably gonna have my ass for this..."

@Ryu Keiko @Kaykay @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"You know, s'funny thing."

The snip of a cigar cutter, followed by the striking of a wood match heralded the appearance of someone at the bar. The click of a cane heard as it was put up against the bar, followed by the quiet grunt of someone taking their seat at the stool.

"You ever wondered what power is? What power, truly is? Is it a gun? Point, shoot- bang! Pop goes the weasel. Give a million guns to a million people, that's something. Getting em all to shoot each other dead? Well...That's even more interesting."

tumblr_nkodzre4Mo1rhgr48o1_540.png

"You speak as one who understands nothing, but money. Animal incentives to base minds and intellects, turning the people into the mob- That is true power, when the beast takes control."

Roman Torchwick shrugged lightly. Not noticing Blake, or not caring. Either way, he seemed engrossed briefly in his conversation with the black hooded figure as he ordered a whiskey and the smell of rich nicotine filled the air.

"Eh, tomato- toh-mah-to. So long as it works. Nothing as foolproof as a contract my friend- I know that better than anyone."

The hooded figure grunted something, putting down a golden doubloon on the counter to pay for the drink as he left and vanished in the crowd.

Roman bit it cautiously and shrugged, flipping it once in the air and pocketing it.

@Been a while since I played this asshole.​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
DNBAerz.png

"Now, now. Must you all be so cold to your trusty old friend? I've never done anything to deserve any of this."

Cough.

Either way, he would seemingly be caught by surprise by the cat, with whom he would engage in an intense, manly fistfight until somehow his clothes would disappear. After the lengthy fight, he would throw the cat off of him and put his hands up, breathing steadily like a martial artist on guard.

Wg8stc4.png

"... How rude. It's suddenly much more chilly in here."

Girl look at that body.

@The Great Detective
"Oh look, I can see the burn marks from when that fuzzball torched you..."
A cold stare met the priest as the ghostly figure sipped on his drink, having warped over to speak to the priest who'd caught his eye earlier
"I thought you'd met a much more grizzly end recently, though"
He leans down slightly, giving the male's body an inquisitive glance, unsure of the opacity of his flesh for a moment
"Unless you're a ghost now, that means you had help, right?"

@Verite
tumblr_inline_n6u03ycg621ql8ac4.png

"Just have fun with that cat..."

Erika did a whole turn on her heel, grabbed Robin's hand, and simply walked away. She might as well just enjoy the rest of the event rather than be near that so-called priest.

uminekononakukoroni2.jpg

This cat just stared...

... and stared...

... anddddd stared.

@Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician
"Can you not?" Teemo just stood there, asking Lambda.​
latest

Lambdadelta refused.

@Bomb

"Uwaa- waa- waa-... no..." Nono was clearly intimidated by the tiny person, hovering into vision. "Wha- what are you?"

Just then, Nono's phone rang as she reached into a bag, conjuring it. As she did, a glass bottle of pepper spray came into contact with the ground, scattering glass on the floor and eye-soring pepper into the air.

Nono was not sure which to worry about first, so she answers her phone.

"Pro- Producer? Yes, I'm right here. What... do I see? Oh..."​
image.png

"U-Um... are you okay?"

Sukuna wasn't quite sure if Nono was feeling alright, somewhat ignoring the question on what the princess was. Her concerns for others overpowered things that related to her own being anyways, and she wasn't going to talk about herself when something could be terribly wrong. However, when it came to the pepper...

image.png

"Eeep!"

The Inchling princess retreated into the safety of her floating bowl, it's lid falling right in place to seal the bowl shut. Oh boy...

@Crow @Bomb
As Add popped out of a rift, Teresa seemed rather unfazed, nonchalantly handing Add the award... Though she didn't appreciate how he snatched it like she wouldn't give it over willingly. Regardless, she supposed it didn't matter much. At the further mention of Juju, she just rubbed her neck. "Ahh... Right...."

d9aba8fe6a.jpg

Glad when Add vanished, Teresa sighed softly, about to take a breather.. When a certain asshole piped up, taunting her. As per usual. A frown forming on her face, the girl crossed her arms, shooting Joshua a look. "I'll have you know that I was forced into this, shuck-face. Unlike you."

Oh no.

@The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_nwqsym3SWA1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Oh, and don't act like I'm that one creeper that stares at certain people all day. I'm a fairly nice esper~"

@Hospes
"Give me that."

A green chain flashed out to snatch the hat back from the Esper.

@The Great Detective
tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o9_100.png

A mad cackle came from Add before he disappeared into yet another time rift, to which he reappeared from another positioned behind Hazama.

tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Peekaboo! Kehehehehee!!"

And soon enough, he was gone again like a summer's dream. ;)

@Kaykay

"You know, s'funny thing."

The snip of a cigar cutter, followed by the striking of a wood match heralded the appearance of someone at the bar. The click of a cane heard as it was put up against the bar, followed by the quiet grunt of someone taking their seat at the stool.

"You ever wondered what power is? What power, truly is? Is it a gun? Point, shoot- bang! Pop goes the weasel. Give a million guns to a million people, that's something. Getting em all to shoot each other dead? Well...That's even more interesting."

tumblr_nkodzre4Mo1rhgr48o1_540.png

"You speak as one who understands nothing, but money. Animal incentives to base minds and intellects, turning the people into the mob- That is true power, when the beast takes control."

Roman Torchwick shrugged lightly. Not noticing Blake, or not caring. Either way, he seemed engrossed briefly in his conversation with the black hooded figure as he ordered a whiskey and the smell of rich nicotine filled the air.

"Eh, tomato- toh-mah-to. So long as it works. Nothing as foolproof as a contract my friend- I know that better than anyone."

The hooded figure grunted something, putting down a golden doubloon on the counter to pay for the drink as he left and vanished in the crowd.

Roman bit it cautiously and shrugged, flipping it once in the air and pocketing it.

@Been a while since I played this asshole.​
A light tap on the shoulder could be felt by Roman... what was that all about?

neo_rwby_6544.jpg

Oh, it's only Neo.

@Saint Guillotine
"Go, Gravvy, Omny!"

"Hydro pump!"

"Is everyone alright?"

EPyONPQ.png

hCEkjn2.png

Seeming to finally snap out of her little trance now that she'd been pulled to face away from the fire and electricity swirling around them, Teresa blinked owlishly, shaking her head fervently. The memories were too much... Too overwhelming. Too painful. But, on the bright side... At least she had someone to come to her aid. ..Even if he was a total jerk, and a chronic butt-toucher. Finding herself more than a little embarrassed that he'd been the one to pull her away and snap her out of it, and that he had to be snarky about it, the ravenette could only sigh heavily.

df6de594bb.jpg

"Oh, shut it.. Would you?" she muttered, though she lacked her typical sass and snark. Maybe she was... Actually thankful? ...Naw, impossible. Trying to escape her embarrassment, she turned to the unfamiliar blonde and offered a sheepish smile. "Ahh... Thanks, miss. And I think we're fine.. If not, someone's probably gonna have my ass for this..."

@Ryu Keiko @Kaykay @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
83921.gif

"Pika pi!"

Something about this Pikachu seemed familiar to some... and hey, this was actually Red's Pikachu.

tumblr_inline_mmc662mqgC1rwtcjp.png

A subtle wave came from the usually silent Pokemon Trainer.

@Ryu Keiko @Kaykay @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Madotsuki
@Crow @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nc7jbtTpBC1sgkq08.png

Madotsuki nodded, she seemed a bit shy all of a sudden, having grabbed some sore of pamphlet nearby covering her face a little... Though, she might have been smiling a little despite that, seeing that producer had left, and told her to stay here, she looked towards Mirei, curious as what she had to say, though, she blinked a little as her companion suddenly started screaming something obscene... Before Mirei sort of put an end to that, causing Madotsuki to blink, tilting her head a little, it looked like she wasn't much for conversation, but, they've certainly got her attention, for the moment at least.​

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

Mirei remained silent for a bit, until it started to turn awkward, which bugged Mirei a little.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"So... you're thinking of... being an idol... ehehe... maybe we can work together at some point, and be... friends..."

Surprisingly, the socially awkward Shouko was the one who spoke up.

@york @The Tactician
"Go, Gravvy, Omny!"

"Hydro pump!"

"Is everyone alright?"

EPyONPQ.png

hCEkjn2.png

250px-135Jolteon.png

The beast, recognised by Yellow as a 'Jolteon', noted that Yellow had two Pokemon.

"Gaw... (So those are Pokeballs? Never actually seen one until now.)" The Jolteon growls as it watched the Omastar and Golem get conjured by the blonde human. Looking at the duo of rocky rowdies, he had a plan. The Jolteon moves its head in a taunting manner, as if to seek battle.

"Arf! (They call me the Flying Jolteon. Just Jolteon will do.)" The Jolteon approaches the two rock beings. "Graaa... (I have been seeking new opponents for a while, and I'm glad to see fellow Pokemon to battle. How does a two-on-one sound, Rocky 1, Rocky 2? Wanna rock the party?)"

The Jolteon turned its head to a yellow rodentoid beast that had appeared.

"Grrr... (... maybe a three-on-one?)

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective

image.png

"U-Um... are you okay?"

Sukuna wasn't quite sure if Nono was feeling alright, somewhat ignoring the question on what the princess was. Her concerns for others overpowered things that related to her own being anyways, and she wasn't going to talk about herself when something could be terribly wrong. However, when it came to the pepper...

image.png

"Eeep!"

The Inchling princess retreated into the safety of her floating bowl, it's lid falling right in place to seal the bowl shut. Oh boy...

@Crow @Bomb

"A- are you alright?" Nono asked. She was most astonished by the sudden reaction of the tink-sized being.

@The Great Detective @Bomb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.