Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kido just listened silently as he explained about Jason. She wasn't much one for horror stuff herself, so she hadn't managed to hear of him. Fortunately, it seemed this serial killer wouldn't be joining up with Mickey any time soon. And of course she wouldn't be approaching the currently motionless slasher herself, so nothing to worry about. Sort of. Maybe her player should stop throwing her places because there seem to be killers everywhere she goes. Heck, she went from 2, to the extra in the hotel, to yet another here.

But regardless, she did actually appreciate one thing.

tumblr_inline_mzzd9pde5P1swq9ho.png

"Yeah, uh, that's good."

If he spent less time talking and clowning around she might've been less alive. But anyway.

"...Maybe you should stay there, sounds like it makes you happy," she not-so-subtly hinted.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

The trainer sighed in relief as it seemed everyone was safe for now, before a rather familiar seeming person arrived.​

"R-Red?"

Yellow was initially surprised by the other trainer, but after another look he seemed to be a different person from the one she knew. Still, she'd have to talk with him later. For now, the Jolteon demanded more attention.

Capable of reading pokemon's thoughts, Yellow understood Jolteon and raised her hands defensively.

"Um, sorry, I greatly prefer not to fight if I can help it..."

And then Deoxys arrived. In her own universe, she had met the creature before, though whether this Deoxys was from the same Pokemon universe was yet to be determined.

"Deoxys?"

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Crow @Ryu Keiko
60_by_teh_zombish-d9dmqyd.jpg

Offering a tight smile to Ryu, the ravenette just let out a sigh. "Don't worry. Josh here ain't no threat," she assured. not unless you mess with his conductor "Glad to see nobody's resortin' to violence, though," she hummed, though she sounded more relieved than enthusiastic. What caught her attention, now, though - was the Pokemon speaking through telepathy. It made her shudder slightly - not out of fear or horror, but because she didn't like thinking about telepathy. She didn't have the best experience with it, or memory of it, and it generally made her uncomfortable. As for Deoxys, itself... She was hardly intimidated. She'd seen much scarier things... Real monsters. Lots of them.

"..."

She was totally fawning over how adorable Pikachu was tho <3

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay

250px-135Jolteon.png

Mildly disappointed about how Yellow rejected the offer, he was about to taunt her more until he felt something greater.

"Wroo! (Ohohoho! Looks like I stumbled upon jackpot!)" Jolteon howls as he sees the red-blue alien, known to him as Deoxys. He had heard of this being from more traditional versions of his previous human's religion, where one was a guardian and the other, a destroyer. Based on the heard legend, he knew that one way or another, Deoxys had god-like potency.

Instead of feeling fear like the others, Jolteon felt excitement and ecstacy. The Jolteon simply walks up to the alien.

"Wroo... (A Deoxys? I've only heard of them...)" Jolteon looks closely at the hue of the Deoxys' core. "Arr. (Well, you seem to be different from the ones I've heard of. Maybe you could... you know... show me your moves?)"

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Bomb @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay

sfnhzwa.png

"Looks like you and I are... in the same boat..." Nono's smile is retained. "I think I'll feel safer around crowds with someone like you..."

Nono gently picked the pot up.

Sukuna, if she peered, would see that a young boy in a business suit was right behind Nono.

@The Great Detective @Bomb
Deoxys looked on at the other human and her pokemon companion, a Jolteon.

deoxys-1537.jpg

"Hm. Jolteon. Electric-type.."

Deoxys eyed Yellow and Red, and then Jolteon and Pikachu

"I never thought humans would be so attracted to Electric-types."

Then, however, Jolteon attempted speaking to it. The alien kneeled down and spoke to the Jolteon in the similar pokemon language

"Deeooox.. (I do not wish to cause unnecessary harm with my power.)"

"Deooxyssss.. (I do not think you or your human companions would survive it.)"

"Deeeox. (Also, what other ones you have heard of?)"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @Crow @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay

"...Oh." Truth be told he wasn't sure there was a good reply to that. "Well that sucks." Sting added solemnly with a nod, glancing over at Beowulf once he made his presence known and Blake responded with a strong face/desk. "A wrestler, right? Was there anyone else at least...good at this summer camp? Or anything at all? Otherwise just sounds like straight up torture."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher
She shrugged "Some people who seemed really unconcerned with the situation, a few who at least tried to take it seriously. I sorta made friends with a reformed serial killer." She lightly flicked the glass, the light ring in the air as she huffed.

"Whether anything good comes of that I'll let you know. She stopped speaking to me about four months ago"

: |

She glanced back up with a questioning eyebrow "Why, was your experience fun for all ages? Did they replace the 'murder' in the title with something else?"

@C.T.

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Madotsuki
@Crow @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nc7jbtTpBC1sgkq08.png

Madotsuki nodded, she seemed a bit shy all of a sudden, having grabbed some sore of pamphlet nearby covering her face a little... Though, she might have been smiling a little despite that, seeing that producer had left, and told her to stay here, she looked towards Mirei, curious as what she had to say, though, she blinked a little as her companion suddenly started screaming something obscene... Before Mirei sort of put an end to that, causing Madotsuki to blink, tilting her head a little, it looked like she wasn't much for conversation, but, they've certainly got her attention, for the moment at least.​

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

Mirei remained silent for a bit, until it started to turn awkward, which bugged Mirei a little.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"So... you're thinking of... being an idol... ehehe... maybe we can work together at some point, and be... friends..."

Surprisingly, the socially awkward Shouko was the one who spoke up.

@york @The Tactician

250px-135Jolteon.png

The beast, recognised by Yellow as a 'Jolteon', noted that Yellow had two Pokemon.

"Gaw... (So those are Pokeballs? Never actually seen one until now.)" The Jolteon growls as it watched the Omastar and Golem get conjured by the blonde human. Looking at the duo of rocky rowdies, he had a plan. The Jolteon moves its head in a taunting manner, as if to seek battle.

"Arf! (They call me the Flying Jolteon. Just Jolteon will do.)" The Jolteon approaches the two rock beings. "Graaa... (I have been seeking new opponents for a while, and I'm glad to see fellow Pokemon to battle. How does a two-on-one sound, Rocky 1, Rocky 2? Wanna rock the party?)"

The Jolteon turned its head to a yellow rodentoid beast that had appeared.

"Grrr... (... maybe a three-on-one?)

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective

tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"A- are you alright?" Nono asked. She was most astonished by the sudden reaction of the tink-sized being.

Serge

He briefly chuckled at Suki's shy little nod, showing that he was only teasing her in good fun. However, before he could say anything else, the conversation had become awkwardly silent as she seemed unwilling to speak to the two idols. Thankfully, one seemed friendly enough to begin the conversation again in earnest and she didn't seem like a terrible person, so Serge didn't feel any need to stop her. He gave Suki a smile before speaking to the gray-haired girl for her, "My friend is shy, but she wants to be friends too. Give her time."

@Crow @york

She shrugged "Some people who seemed really unconcerned with the situation, a few who at least tried to take it seriously. I sorta made friends with a reformed serial killer." She lightly flicked the glass, the light ring in the air as she huffed.

"Whether anything good comes of that I'll let you know. She stopped speaking to me about four months ago"

: |

She glanced back up with a questioning eyebrow "Why, was your experience fun for all ages? Did they replace the 'murder' in the title with something else?"

@C.T.
"...Heh. Some of the strongest proponents for justice can come from reformed wrongdoers, I know that much. But still, a pathological killer? Not my place to judge, just hoping that those four months she kept on the straight and narrow. And no, of course not." Sting shook his head, taking another swig of good ale.

"There was death, to be sure. Deaths I thought I could have perhaps prevented or at least tried to...but truth be told? I was still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of there being multiple worlds. Just not one or two, or a dozen or a hundred but legions of them. I was caught up in the chaos and the death and the evil bear thing. Like I said, it was a mess. That said, yes, I did have fun. There were good moments, strong friendships. The guy I looked up to, in fact! He was there. Of course, he was a traitor but I didn't found that out until later. Plus I got to meet some new faces too. You should have seen this chick in a fight. No magic from what I could detect but blasted around with twin gun-gauntlets like a true champion. And that long blonde hair that put mine to shame, heh heh."

fEqfeDT.png

He grinned at the recollection. "Yeah. Yang was just cool that whole time."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Noooo, don't worry about her.~ She's just reserved with her feelings, is all.~" Mettaton retorted, but without Nastasia reacting to it this time.

Annie, meanwhile, Annie continued to laugh as Morgan leaned over and shook Tibbers' stuffed paw, but pulled him back into her arms not long after. "Tibbers says it's nice to meet you!"

"Ohoho, darling~...what did you think the cameras were for? Of course I put the Witch's game on television! It was part of the Archmage's offer! And~..." Mettaton smiled slyly, "Yes, in my world, you are quite famous.~ Then again, when you rub shoulders with moi, some of my star-power is bound to rub off.~"

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n8q83p1mOG1sfvecc.png

For a moment, Morgan seemed starstruck as she realized that she was a star in a far away world and the implications of that fact. She hadn't even really eer noticed cameras following Mettaton around, but the fact that he acted like a star actor now suddenly made much more sense with the revelation, "S-So you're saying that I'm now famous... And people could recognize me in your world?"

Beat.

"Absolutely brilliant! I need to go to your world and meet these people! People actually care about a girl and her struggles to save her parents, woo!"

For a moment, Morgan seemed starstruck as she realized that she was a star in a far away world and the implications of that fact. She hadn't even really eer noticed cameras following Mettaton around, but the fact that he acted like a star actor now suddenly made much more sense with the revelation, "S-So you're saying that I'm now famous... And people could recognize me in your world?"

Beat.

"Absolutely brilliant! I need to go to your world and meet these people! People actually care about a girl and her struggles to save her parents, woo!"
tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

HERE COMES GNAR AND THE CATS AGAIN.

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

HERE COMES GNAR AND THE CATS AGAIN.

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n8q83iJyfw1sfvecc.png

Oh no, Gnar is exploiting Morgan's only weakness! That weakness, you ask?

Adorable cats and cat people.

"Kitties~!" Without any regrets or shame that this was in front of other Murder participants and Mettaton's cameras, Morgan soon had an armful of kitties in her lap including Gnar, petting away at their soft fur and indulging in their cuteness. Finally, after a few moments of cuddling, a new voice spoke up that grabbed Morgan's attention.

desumcicon-696.png

"Oh great, so this is where you and Lapis ran off to..."

Behind her stood a teenager with blue hair and a pair of headphones that strangely looked like cat ears, his eyes staring at the bundle of fur in Morgan's lap. Mettaton and Morgan wouldn't recognize Abel, but Gnar hopefully would remember the guy who took care of him now days, "Well... At least you guys aren't causing trouble for anyone. Now to figure out where Lapis is..."

@Bomb @The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_n8q83iJyfw1sfvecc.png

Oh no, Gnar is exploiting Morgan's only weakness! That weakness, you ask?

Adorable cats and cat people.

"Kitties~!" Without any regrets or shame that this was in front of other Murder participants and Mettaton's cameras, Morgan soon had an armful of kitties in her lap including Gnar, petting away at their soft fur and indulging in their cuteness. Finally, after a few moments of cuddling, a new voice spoke up that grabbed Morgan's attention.

desumcicon-696.png

"Oh great, so this is where you and Lapis ran off to..."

Behind her stood a teenager with blue hair and a pair of headphones that strangely looked like cat ears, his eyes staring at the bundle of fur in Morgan's lap. Mettaton and Morgan wouldn't recognize Abel, but Gnar hopefully would remember the guy who took care of him now days, "Well... At least you guys aren't causing trouble for anyone. Now to figure out where Lapis is..."

YAY CUDDLE TIMES FOR ABEL

tumblr_naift3Duxy1qf3u1do1_400.gif

CELEBRATION TIME!

@i'm shitposting too much aren't i @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah

YAY CUDDLE TIMES FOR ABEL

tumblr_naift3Duxy1qf3u1do1_400.gif

CELEBRATION TIME!

@i'm shitposting too much aren't i @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_inline_mvyqr1WpZ81qea3fs.png

Morgan had only one thing to say about being abandoned by Gnar.

"I am not pleased by this..."

She then resumed cuddling the other cats.

desumcicon-734.png

Giving Gnar the cuddles he wanted, Abel smiled as he nodded to the girl wearing the strange coat, "Sorry about that, Gnar just likes me too much to not want to be close. You can still cuddle the cats until the end of the show though," With that, the demon king turned around and began to search for Lapis, petting Gnar occasionally as he went.

Two figures dressed in black suits arrived at the auditorium.

opKalifa1.png

"I hope we are not too late." Kalifa said.

kaku1.png

"We shouldn't be. If my sources are correct, we only missed a few awards we wouldn't really understand anyway." Kaku replied.

"So I've heard. The Murder Series Awards Show awards not only people who were actually in these games, but people from worlds beyond them who are somehow connected with them." Kalifa replied. "I don't really know why. We're the ones who did all the important work."

"We'd best be cautious." Kaku said. "Admiral Kizaru is said to be in the crowd. We don't know how he'll react on seeing us."

Kalifa nodded. She knew that she, Kaku, and their CP9 colleagues had been on the outs with the Navy since the incident with Captain Very Good. Few were willing to speak to them. It was only due to their participation in the destruction of the Arch Demon Akibahara that they had been even given their assignment in the Multiversal Sea.

"I suppose we'll be seeing many people we recognize." Kalifa said. "Though we weren't friends or anything. Max Caulfield and Chloe Price, Claire Redfield, Alice Murgatroyd, Jon Snow, Aqua, Felix ... and I see Joshua there now."

Kaku smirked. "Seems that afterlife gives him the day off every now and then. I'm sure he remembers us, if no one else does."

Kalifa paused. "I wonder if they parked that Party Van of theirs outside."

The two of them stood there, continuing to observe the rest of the crowd.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
While Morgan was busy with cats and Gnar, someone she was friends with entered:

latest

An Older Girl followed behind her:

latest

Leah and Io had decided to come to the Awards show. Io, upon immediately seeing Morgan smiled.

"Morgan!" She said, going up to her.

Leah hung back, and watched the two. She wished she had had a childhood like they did.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Anyone

Riley was still hanging back, leaning against a fancy column. He was drinking another Nuka Cola Quantum. Where did he keep them, anyway?

@Anyone

Deoxys looked on at the other human and her pokemon companion, a Jolteon.

deoxys-1537.jpg

"Hm. Jolteon. Electric-type.."

Deoxys eyed Yellow and Red, and then Jolteon and Pikachu

"I never thought humans would be so attracted to Electric-types."

Then, however, Jolteon attempted speaking to it. The alien kneeled down and spoke to the Jolteon in the similar pokemon language

"Deeooox.. (I do not wish to cause unnecessary harm with my power.)"

"Deooxyssss.. (I do not think you or your human companions would survive it.)"

"Deeeox. (Also, what other ones you have heard of?)"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @Crow @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay

250px-135Jolteon.png

"Wrooo... (It's a very ancient tale about two Deoxys. A Whitecore Deoxys and a Blackcore Deoxys. Whitecore was a friend to the Hoshizora Clan, a guardian, and Blackcore sided with the dark depths of the Black Forest Sisters. I've never actually seen these Deoxii before, but some day, maybe I'll learn about their power and the true motivation behind their battles, aside from just taking sides. I like to believe that great heroes of legend like Regigigas, Diancie, and the Deoxii have goals and motivations, just like humans and Pokemon alike.)"

Jolteon ponders, before asking, "Gree... (I'm wondering, have you ever been regarded as a temple guardian or hero or something? Or do you at least have three underlings who roam around?")
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @The Great Detective

Serge

He briefly chuckled at Suki's shy little nod, showing that he was only teasing her in good fun. However, before he could say anything else, the conversation had become awkwardly silent as she seemed unwilling to speak to the two idols. Thankfully, one seemed friendly enough to begin the conversation again in earnest and she didn't seem like a terrible person, so Serge didn't feel any need to stop her. He gave Suki a smile before speaking to the gray-haired girl for her, "My friend is shy, but she wants to be friends too. Give her time."

@Crow @york

"I see... ehehehe..." Shouko utters. "Well... I guess even I needed time at first... ehehe... so... your name is..."

@york @The Tactician

60_by_teh_zombish-d9dmqyd.jpg

Offering a tight smile to Ryu, the ravenette just let out a sigh. "Don't worry. Josh here ain't no threat," she assured. not unless you mess with his conductor "Glad to see nobody's resortin' to violence, though," she hummed, though she sounded more relieved than enthusiastic. What caught her attention, now, though - was the Pokemon speaking through telepathy. It made her shudder slightly - not out of fear or horror, but because she didn't like thinking about telepathy. She didn't have the best experience with it, or memory of it, and it generally made her uncomfortable. As for Deoxys, itself... She was hardly intimidated. She'd seen much scarier things... Real monsters. Lots of them.

"..."

She was totally fawning over how adorable Pikachu was tho <3

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay
Ryu watched everyone talk, having dazed off in his mind again. He shook himself from his daydream and smiled slightly. At least everyone seems to be getting along... Eh? He thought. He stuffed his hands into his pockets. He shouldn't let Neikan ruin this. No matter what.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Everyone else around

Axel walked around, trying to find anyone from the time he knew. Would Aqua be around? Is she okay?! He thought to himself. He still needed to know where she was from...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Beat.

Mettaton emit a hearty laugh, trying (and failing) to stifle his outburst by holding his hand to his lips. "Ohh, yes!~ Monsters and humans alike!~ Many of the others present have gained a following as well. They're no doubt waiting with baited breath on my next appearance in a game.~" he reassured with a smile, though his words put Nastasia at unease.

"You don't mean to say that we're on camera right now...?" asked the suddenly timid assistant.

"Well of course we are! Don't tell me you're camera-shy now, you've been under the spotlight before!"

"I-...I have?"

"Yes! You and that Count character had some wonderful chemistry together."

Nastasia's jaw straight-up dropped. "Wh-?! H-How do you know about the Count?!"

Mettaton furrowed his brows curiously. "Erm...the Archmage hasn't told you yet?"

"..." "..."

"...Oopsie-doopise."

@The Tactician

@Bomb

Two figures dressed in black suits arrived at the auditorium.

opKalifa1.png

"I hope we are not too late." Kalifa said.

kaku1.png

"We shouldn't be. If my sources are correct, we only missed a few awards we wouldn't really understand anyway." Kaku replied.

"So I've heard. The Murder Series Awards Show awards not only people who were actually in these games, but people from worlds beyond them who are somehow connected with them." Kalifa replied. "I don't really know why. We're the ones who did all the important work."

"We'd best be cautious." Kaku said. "Admiral Kizaru is said to be in the crowd. We don't know how he'll react on seeing us."

Kalifa nodded. She knew that she, Kaku, and their CP9 colleagues had been on the outs with the Navy since the incident with Captain Very Good. Few were willing to speak to them. It was only due to their participation in the destruction of the Arch Demon Akibahara that they had been even given their assignment in the Multiversal Sea.

"I suppose we'll be seeing many people we recognize." Kalifa said. "Though we weren't friends or anything. Max Caulfield and Chloe Price, Claire Redfield, Alice Murgatroyd, Jon Snow, Aqua, Felix ... and I see Joshua there now."

Kaku smirked. "Seems that afterlife gives him the day off every now and then. I'm sure he remembers us, if no one else does."

Kalifa paused. "I wonder if they parked that Party Van of theirs outside."

The two of them stood there, continuing to observe the rest of the crowd.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

Seeing the two, Fi decided to head over, mainly because the other UMG peeps she'd seen were busy.
472c42ac47485559954ac7e50ad8c47a.jpg

"Hello, you two." She greeted in her usual monotone, but had what appeared to be a small smile, or smirk as some might see it, on her face as she spoke to them.

"I assume that things have been well after the event that made us allies?" She asked relatively bluntly.

@Chris Lang @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everynone :3

tumblr_m24b50KQzz1qflc3ro1_500.gif

Gilgamesh arrived rather fashionably late to the event, due to RL stuff not caring for this events lack of urgency. Knowing events were already well underway he took a moment to step back and observe everything happening.

There was some Saber imposter running around in Red, Kotomine was back and currently picking a fight, and then Ryan was on stage giving out awards. All of them seemed occupied... And in all honesty he didn't care to deal with a fool like Saber, much less some poor impersonation. Neither did he care to deal with the treacherous bastard that was Kotomine right now. However, off the corner of his eye he did notice one event that didn't seem otherwise engaged... Donny and Lonqu were here, and with Excalibur... He was really starting to regret giving up part of his treasury.

Regardless, he passed Ryan a quick wave from the distance so that she'd at least be aware he was in the building before he went to approach the old duo. "Hmph! After all these years you still carry that... blade with you? Has it seen any blood since then?". Well... what a nice greeting.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan

kiritsugu-emiya-o.gif

Kiritsugu had different plans though... Noticing the same Kotomine incident Gilgamesh did, his first if not instinctual response was to stop this Rival from this senseless fighting.
"Time Alter... Double Accel" he whispered to himself as time slowed around him, and he sped up to the fight taking place. Getting inbetween Kotomine and the... cat, he aimed the barrel of his pistol between Kotomine's eyes and asked "What is with you? You burn a town town, and then I need to hear from Gilgamesh you not only destroyed the next Grail War, but did so through hosting a Murder Game... And now you're picking fights in an Award Show? Well... At least this is the least of your crimes, but I still have to request you relax... Unless if you want a repeat of permanently exhausted mana like last time".

@Verite @The Great Detective

YEMdBFN.gif

And while the other two were busy being serious Iskander had a very different idea on how to handle this event.
A sudden hole would break through the wall, with a loud crashing noise and tons of smoke. Once the smoke calm down one would see Iskander on his Gordius Wheel haven ridden right into the building.

Getting off he extended his sword as to send his mount back to his Reality Marble before shouting at the top of his lungs.
"HAHA! Welcome fellow Comrades of the Murder Games! Who here desires to drink to our past Memories!? It's on Gilgamesh!".

@Anyone

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
latest

"ISKANDAR!"

The seething rage of this three and a half metre raging giant echoed through the entire lounge. His skin was pure darkness and his eyes were oozing with madness. His speech was impossible to comprehend. This beast rampaged through the area, shoving others away with his massive, berserking strength as he walked towards the very voice of a supposed sworn enemy. He was a vehicle for wrath, having unconditionally sacrificed sanity for strength.

"RRRRRR!"

Those were the words he was capable of.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi and Verite

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

Mirei remained silent for a bit, until it started to turn awkward, which bugged Mirei a little.

"So... you're thinking of... being an idol... ehehe... maybe we can work together at some point, and be... friends..."

Surprisingly, the socially awkward Shouko was the one who spoke up.

@york @The Tactician

250px-135Jolteon.png

The beast, recognised by Yellow as a 'Jolteon', noted that Yellow had two Pokemon.

"Gaw... (So those are Pokeballs? Never actually seen one until now.)" The Jolteon growls as it watched the Omastar and Golem get conjured by the blonde human. Looking at the duo of rocky rowdies, he had a plan. The Jolteon moves its head in a taunting manner, as if to seek battle.

"Arf! (They call me the Flying Jolteon. Just Jolteon will do.)" The Jolteon approaches the two rock beings. "Graaa... (I have been seeking new opponents for a while, and I'm glad to see fellow Pokemon to battle. How does a two-on-one sound, Rocky 1, Rocky 2? Wanna rock the party?)"

The Jolteon turned its head to a yellow rodentoid beast that had appeared.

"Grrr... (... maybe a three-on-one? I hear that )

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective

tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"A- are you alright?" Nono asked. She was most astonished by the sudden reaction of the tink-sized being.

Serge

@Crow @york
Madotsuki
@Crow @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nc7jb2jrjd1sgkq08.png

Eventually, Madotsuki uncovered her face, seeming to have well, regained her composure, looking towards Shoukou for a moment, then, she nodded again... Seeming to smile, more visibly this time; it wasn't clear whether she was mute, or, simply preferred to communicate silently, but, in either case... She (thankfully) wasn't too hard to understand, even if she seemed to communicate with various visual cues, and facial expressions.

latest

"ISKANDAR!"

The seething rage of this three and a half metre raging giant echoed through the entire lounge. His skin was pure darkness and his eyes were oozing with madness. His speech was impossible to comprehend. This beast rampaged through the area, shoving others away with his massive, berserking strength as he walked towards the very voice of a supposed sworn enemy. He was a vehicle for wrath, having unconditionally sacrificed sanity for strength.

"RRRRRR!"

Those were the words he was capable of.

@Gen. Magic Senpai
Rider-Iskander.jpg

With the Sudden Erruption Iskander's ears perked up... That voice seemed so familiar... It couldn't be...

"DARIUS!"

Was all he shouted as he approached his Old Rival before extend his hand to offer a firm and rough handshake/arm wrestle as he declared "How has the Grail War treated you!?".

@Crow

latest

"Raaarrr..."

The hulking being kicked those in his path to the side, before walking up to Iskandar, grabbing his hand, and gripping it tight with supreme crushing force.

"Iskandar... Defeat..."
@Gen. Magic Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.