Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serge

As Madotsuki perused and chose her snacks for the event, Serge was making his own decision about what he should sample. Looking around, he noticed a bunch of people around them had buckets filled with yellow kernals of some kind, covered with what he thought was butter. It seemed a good number were enjoying the treat, scarfing their fill down quickly, and he settled on that for his food. Looking up at the menu, he guessed it was the corn they mentioned next to a picture of the food and got a small bag of the food and some fizzy drink they called a 'coal-a' in this world.

Popping one of the strange kernels into his mouth, he looked to Suki and tilted his head with a playful grin, "So... Suki the Idol, huh?"

Get ready, Suki, you're about to playfully teased by the best.

@york @Crow

tumblr_inline_mydxdhgM501qg734k.png

Well, Minato was certainly not surprised when Ilona walked into the club and stole the sunlight. "Hi, Ilona-chan," He waved as the girl (who was probably half-blind with those sunglasses still on) finished her introduction to the party-goers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

vY2YKVF.png

Ilona, on the other hand, was surprised to see Minato. But, truthfully, she didn't see him. The young woman did hear his voice though. She walked over to him, the blessings of the sun being kind enough to make sure she didn't run into anyone. "Sir... Minato? Is it really you?" she asked.

@The Tactician

11578d5a13f6ffc865ea0a00c51107e3.jpg

The blind immortal clasped her hands together, giving a respectful round of applause for the familiar voice of Teresa, honoring her Reaper ally and comrade. It had been awhile since Arya herself had conversed with Teresa, let alone Joshua, having kept to mostly her own devices for now. After all, sinister thoughts still brewed in the last surviving servant of the Archdemon. Alas, that is but the past, and now, she must attend the honor of this wondrous ceremony on her benefactor's part. Trying vainly to get comfortable, or as comfortable as a blind Reaper can get, the She-Wolf turned her gaze slightly to left at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Hmph," she paused, the Northerner girl smirking lightly, a smile slowly crawling on her lips. "I can't see anymore, but you haven't changed a bit, have you?" the princess remarked, addressing her once, and arguably still, most despised rival since the events of the Fall of Akibahara. In truth, the rivalry that developed between the two was totally accidental, but in many ways, it was paradoxically pleasing to the immortal. In many ways, Felix reminded her of Cole, how it gave her still a purpose in her otherwise unaccomplished and meaningless existence.

"Oh I just can tell you missed me so much, a'ye~" she pretended to sound like she was being wooed, the reborn teenager throwing her arms up as she smirked confidently. "And you are an imbecile's wet dream still, and I don't need a pair of eyes to tell me that." she retorted swiftly and sharply, the royal blood's face very coy and sly. Oh, how she missed Felix, how she missed watching his money and pride burn away in her eyes.

Biting her lower lip abruptly, Arya adjusted herself in her seat, speaking in an regal but powerful voice. "Don't get too excited, sellsword, we're suppose to be celebrating, a'ye? Cup of wine, some bread and cheese..." Arya trailed off, kicking her legs up, the blind girl making once again tsk'ing noises as an almost primitive form of echolocation. Swearing she heard Joshua's voice, Arya concluded, her voice growing low, almost sinister as she looked in the general direction of Felix.

"And trust me, if I could, there wouldn't be a you around."

---

tumblr_nqxh6rJbXD1uzje53o1_500.gif

Well this was awkward

If Jon had magically erased all of his memories of what happened during the Fall of Akibahara, he would of valiantly unsheathed Longclaw at the moment and start to flail at the mercenary. Yet, as much as the bastard didn't want to admit it, Felix was truly an important and respected member in taking down the Archdemon. As a warrior, he had no honor, but certainly held the right equipment and finesse to get the job done. Begrudgingly, Jon awaited as a sort of mediator, the bearded Northerner looking over his Stark sister carefully and noting the sinister nature of her voice.

"Oi, she is right." Jon pointed out, glancing over at Felix, "Look, much as I don't 'gree with ye, a'ye, ye certainly helped us all a lot durin' the fights before. Just...just try to keep yer damn trousers together. Hells, I already need ale..." the honorbound watchmen remarked with a growl, pulling off a set of aviators that rested on the man's face. Tugging at his black jacket, Jon began to briefly turn away, awkwardly and occasionally fumbling with his pockets and buttons on his shirt and jacket. He wasn't exactly used to the concept of such neat-fitting, pocketed clothing, having been more adapted and used to thick, heavy, wolf-pelt cloaks and leather aketons.

Walking down the main alley, the Northerner grumbled fiercely and loudly, the buffed man struggling to get one button on his jacket on. "Oi, by the Old Gods, c'mon damnit..." Jon remarked lowly, starting to become a bit frustrated, wondering if he should of kept the cloak of the Night's Watch dawned on his shoulders. Granted, it wouldn't look as neat or professional, but hey, it would at least be a bit easier to get adjusted to. Feeling herself trip up on a nearby chair, the watchman let out a short yelp, flailing his arms about, the klutz pausing, adjusting his stance, looking around.

It was then that he realized he nearly faceplanted in front of an old friend, Chloe, accompanied by an old ally, Lapis.

Coughing lightly, the King in the North adjusted his crown, the bastard truly feeling like an absolute daft Reachman right about now.

"Uhh, hey Chloe, and Lapis!" the Northerner exclaimed cheerfully, smiling a bit, reaching up and adjusting his crown once more. "Nice seein' ya around, uhm, like the look?" Jon asked a bit, dusting off his jacket, the watchman having changed not much over the years, outside of his more modern attire and the crown of iron-and-bronze that sat on his head. "Arya o'er there told me to try somethin' new, I'm...not so sure how she knew this looked good actually, a'ye." the man remarked, realizing his sister, obviously, was blind. That, or the Underfoot wanted to be a little devil as usual, starting back those old pranks the two close siblings terrorized the rest of the Stark family with in Winterfell.

"It...it...even hells I need Sam with me, he is better at words." the bastard exclaimed, trying to find a way to describe this entire scenario. It was so surreal seeing all of his old friends and enemies, so much so that the watchmen truly felt happy. "It is great to see ye two again, a'ye, great." Jon explained with a light chuckle, the man that knew nothing truly living up this name.

@The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

"Wow, so this is the award ceremony for those who've participated in these games huh?"
tumblr_inline_nezy2wrLHT1svbhms.jpg

"I can dig it"

"Glad one of us is glad to be pulled back here...I ain't even seriously been in a game since the fourth one...and someone apparently nominated me..."

"I'm sure that stupid bear will be here...He's always around to pick up his award, pompous prick"

"Oh, come on, he only killed you once, don't get so sour"

"He never killed me...It was all my own doing"

"Now that's a lie"
SoulIcon.JPG

"We both know you'd have been sniffed out and killed even if you'd escaped them that first time"

"At least the priest is dead for good after that one ga-"
"No...fucking...way"

"You got a problem with creepy priests too?"

"Creepy priests who should be dead...Yeah. I was a little sour I'd not had my chance to kill him...guess this is fate..."

"Leave it be for now, you'll have your chance to kill him another time"

"Just takes your seats, everyone, and you'll have your chances to do what you want later on"
Stepping out from the chattering crowd, a tall, yet slender male gave the room a glance about, before taking a seat among the aisle, a small smile on his face as he looks around "At least I'm not gonna have to explain that whole 'I'm dating an alternate reality version of you, and am not working with Starkweather' thing again...that was a whole heap of fun"

The other characters split up and took spots around the room, standing around and waiting for the awards to be announced

PB, of course, took his place at the bar, Soul stood, chatting with Izayoi about music, and Bell, who'd been silent for now, took his place in his seat, a little nervous about the whole ordeal

Dage was nowhere to be seen for now, but he was surely around somewhere, I mean the guy was like eight foot tall, where could he possibly be hiding?

"I must say, I'm quite intrigued by you..."

"I guess you would be, I mean it's not every day you meet a skeleton like me..."

"..."

"So, how did you two come to be fused together like this?"​

tumblr_inline_n8q836LuvM1sfvecc.png

"Nothing much, just handling being a Witch of Time and all. You'd be surprised how much trouble you can cause by removing a few art students here and there! How about you and your glorious mechanical self?" Deciding to take a seat next to the gorgeous android, Morgan looked to his other companions in confusion, "Hey, Killer Legs... Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends here?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

With a quirk of his fake brow, Mettaton turned his attention first to the short one once Morgan asked about his company.

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

"Ah! Right! Morgan, this is Nastasia! Nastasia, Morgan.~" he answered, happy to oblige one of his old friends. Nastasia responded only with a sharp look, and even past her dusky glasses, Morgan could feel her piercing eyes. "She can be a little rough around the edges, but past that she's just a big sweetie.~" Mettaton prodded, and ended up with the reaction he wanted; Nastasia looking away with a huff, and a fold of her arms. Mettaton laughed nonetheless.

"And this little ball of energy here is Annie!~ Say hi to Morgan for me, Annie.~" Mettaton asked, ruffling up the girl's vibrant hair, and getting the girl to giggle as a result. She quickly found Morgan and waved, smiling cheerfully, "Hi Morgan! Tibbers says hi, too!" exclaimed the girl, moving her teddy-bear's arm up and down in a wave.

"Haha~...as for me, I've been enjoying the critical acclaim my new series; "Mettaton's Murder Mystery"; has received. My fanbase absolutely loved your performance by the way! They couldn't get enough!~"

@The Tactician

vY2YKVF.png

Ilona, on the other hand, was surprised to see Minato. But, truthfully, she didn't see him. The young woman did hear his voice though. She walked over to him, the blessings of the sun being kind enough to make sure she didn't run into anyone. "Sir... Minato? Is it really you?" she asked.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_mydxdmsTxg1qg734k.png

Minato smiled as Ilona nearly stumbled and bumped into other party-goers on her way over, having to suppress a chuckle at the sight of how klutzy she was with the glasses. "Yes, it's me, Ilona-chan, it's good to see you again," Not asking for permission, he worked to gently pull her sunglasses off to allow her to actually see him, "There, that better? Now you can see it really is me..."
With a quirk of his fake brow, Mettaton turned his attention first to the short one once Morgan asked about his company.

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

"Ah! Right! Morgan, this is Nastasia! Nastasia, Morgan.~" he answered, happy to oblige one of his old friends. Nastasia responded only with a sharp look, and even past her dusky glasses, Morgan could feel her piercing eyes. "She can be a little rough around the edges, but past that she's just a big sweetie.~" Mettaton prodded, and ended up with the reaction he wanted; Nastasia looking away with a huff, and a fold of her arms. Mettaton laughed nonetheless.

"And this little ball of energy here is Annie!~ Say hi to Morgan for me, Annie.~" Mettaton asked, ruffling up the girl's vibrant hair, and getting the girl to giggle as a result. She quickly found Morgan and waved, smiling cheerfully, "Hi Morgan! Tibbers says hi, too!" exclaimed the girl, moving her teddy-bear's arm up and down in a wave.

"Haha~...as for me, I've been enjoying the critical acclaim my new series; "Mettaton's Murder Mystery"; has received. My fanbase absolutely loved your performance by the way! They couldn't get enough!~"

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n8q83kUIsr1sfvecc.png

"Seems Nastasia doesn't like me or you, Metta... But it's still nice to meet her!" Morgan answered with a smile. not at all disheartened by Nastasia's attitude. However, her eyes brightened as Annie was introduced with an accompanying giggle by the girl. It seemed that the witch had just found her cute person to dote on for the event. She gently took the bear's hand as it was waved about and shook it like a handshake, "Well, it's wonderful to meet you, Annie, and Tibbers should know that I find both him and his friend absolutely adorable!"

tumblr_inline_n8q83iJyfw1sfvecc.png

"Wait, new series? Murder Mystery? Fanbase? Are you saying that I'm now famous because you put the Witch's Game on TV or something, Legs?"

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n0fdmbjxOY1rhcyk4.png

She jolted back as he unsheathed his knife, before settling in place as he didn't make any move to attack.

"You say that as if people like trying to befriend psychos like you."

For the first time in her life, Kido was attracting far too much attention. And this was just one, admittedly crazy, guy. She felt like she kind of understood her other friend's dilemma a little better now. The problems of a girl who attracted attention without even trying. Or even purposely trying not to.

"...That sounds oddly reasonable, assuming he's actually lost interest." Revenge, though natural for many, was kind of a wasted effort really. "I could do without your interest, though."

A pause.

Taking deep breaths to calm herself and drop her heart rate, Kido was no longer slinking away. She could certainly trust him. To be a clumsy doofus at killing her, that was. If she ran, he'd just follow her, and it'd create a scene that she didn't want anyway. Besides, her power didn't work if someone already had their attention on her. So for now, she'd managed to attain her usual displayed calmness.

"...You sheathe the knife and put it away, then I'll take one drink. You move for that knife or try to touch me and I'm out. Deal?"
qduz74T.jpg

"I think you'd be surprised when I say plenty of people do! As a matter of fact, I have plenty of friends and none of them are as crazy as me! Now, granted they think I'm an aspiring film student and not a psychotic serial killer in training. But, shhhh, that'll be our little secret, Kido."

Ghostface shrugged his shoulders at Kido's exclamation of ChromeSkull's reasoning holding up pretty well. What worked for his partner didn't necessarily work for him.

"Eh, if you say so. Chrome's told me he's a businessman before he's a slasher, so he can't afford to piss away his time and resources hunting down a victim that got away from him. Least of all one as resourceful as you. Not often two guys with knives and masks find themselves fighting against a whole bunch of freaks with powers. You even ended up coming out of it better than us! Chrome got acid on his face-again, mind you-and I almost got caught by the cops! How am I going to the best serial killer if I can't even stop a girl and her band of friends? But, for now I don't see us as enemies. Just old acquaintances who need to do a little bit of catching up."

Slipping his knife back into it's sheath, which was positioned on his waist inside his costume, he clapped his hands together.

"Boom! Knife's gone just as you requested! Almost like it was magic or something! Because, why put up a sharp bladed wall in between a conversation between two soon to be friends? I feel it just stymies conversation in the worst kind of way. In any case, I'll go get us drinks and you can take a seat.."

Heading off to grab himself a bottle of water for both himself and Kido, he'd toss one to her once she sat down, before taking a seat himself.

"Sooo, how have things been? I mean besides you defeating the two of us and then that whole hotel murder? I imagine you must have had some down time right? Chrome and I? We went back to where that shark man and his witch friend hailed from? Best time of my life! I've never felt so welcomed!"

Pulling off his mask and laying it down to the side, Mickey took a swig of his water before popping the cap back on the lid.

Mickey-Scream-2-scream-22094941-200-200.jpg

"That alone paints a pretty picture, doesn't it? What kind of sick, twisted, place would feel like home to a serial killer who wears a Halloween costume and a killer who's got his own organization and records his killings like some kind of murderous pervert? See, I've always been a fan of show, don't tell. But I don't think that works here. Because it's left up to the viewer to interpret as they please. So, c'mon take a guess! How do you think that world was if two murderers felt welcomed in it? I'm deathly curious, Kido.~"
tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo8_100.png

"Heh, awesome sauce! Oh, and it's only Gnar that's on my cute list. Cat allergies got me good and stuff. Either way, I'm just gonna do whatever at this point. Dating someone whose the demon king isn't all that bad that I imagined it to be, so we both have our taste of supernatural things."

Well, except for one difference here in Lapis's case.

"Oh, and the perks of being crystal-powered..."

tumblr_o03anrXPmL1v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

tumblr_o03an9ZZVM1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Cool eye color changes. I can't get enough of doing that."

Sounds like Lapis has her priorities straight. c:

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
3279cf593d39e12b31c04390e8fd8fb9.jpg

Chloe liked to think she wasn't a judgmental person. That everyone she did end up judging did a hella lot to deserve it. But, she had to admit that hearing a sentence like 'dating the demon king' was something where she wasn't quite sure where she resided on the spectrum of 'how the fuck do I respond to that?'

"Uh, well I think I'd take allergies any day of the week over going through that clusterfuck again. Also, good luck with the demon king and all. Can't say I've ever dated someone bad enough to earn a title like that. But it also sounds hella badass so hopefully Abel's a cool enough guy to have a title like that. As for supernatural stuff, yeeeeeah. I think I've seen as much as I think I'll ever need to see, but you have fun with that."

As Lapis did her eye trick, Chloe smirked.

"Not bad, not bad at all, Lap."

Then someone approached that Chloe couldn't have been happier to see.

chloe_price_render_by_ada_momiji_forever-d93jore.png

"Jon! Good to see you again, man! Last time I saw you was at the end of all that Archdemon BS. You had a pretty rough time throughout the whole of it-hell we all did. But I hoped that you found some happiness after all that shit winded down. Huh? Your sis picked out the clothes?" Chloe looked past Jon at Arya and then back at Jon. She had to admit, the little interaction she had with Jon's sister was that of suplexing her guards. Something she never thought she'd be capable of doing and hadn't had much of a need to do again.

But for the one time she suplexed someone, it ended up turning out pretty well. Was hella more useful than her measly gun.

Still, if Jon wanted to be around his sister then hey all the more power to him. It was nice to see him happy.

"You look great, Jon. Didn't really think I had to get all fancy to walk up on a stage and grab a certificate. Unless, I felt like giving a speech or something. But that'd probably be laden with too many hellas and curse words to count. But, yeah I'm really happy to see you two. Seeing how many people ended up here makes me wonder just how many people went through hardships like us. But, then I see familar faces and it helps out a little."

Looking away from Jon and Lapis, Chloe absently rubbed the back of her head.

"Max should be here soon. Hopefully.."
"...No fucking way." Felix actually had to double take at the sight of him, missing sight of Grey scurrying away. "You gotta be kidding, they actually dragged you to one of these things? Or you came of your own accord. No wait, don't tell me. Alternate universe. Different personality. Inside that suit is a bleeding love hippie with a hard-on for old school Jimi Hendrix. Am I close?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Locus stayed quiet and watched as the blind child taunted Felix before making her way off. Once, she had cleared some distance between herself and the two mercenaries, it was then that Locus decided to respond.

"No, you're not. With the talk of alternate universes and such, I'm not the Locus you know, and you're not the Felix I know."

Big_Boss9352260e6740a03.jpg

"But I'm close enough to realize that no matter the universe, you still talk too much."

@C.T. @Krieg @The Great Detective @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_n8q83kUIsr1sfvecc.png

"Seems Nastasia doesn't like me or you, Metta... But it's still nice to meet her!" Morgan answered with a smile. not at all disheartened by Nastasia's attitude. However, her eyes brightened as Annie was introduced with an accompanying giggle by the girl. It seemed that the witch had just found her cute person to dote on for the event. She gently took the bear's hand as it was waved about and shook it like a handshake, "Well, it's wonderful to meet you, Annie, and Tibbers should know that I find both him and his friend absolutely adorable!"

tumblr_inline_n8q83iJyfw1sfvecc.png

"Wait, new series? Murder Mystery? Fanbase? Are you saying that I'm now famous because you put the Witch's Game on TV or something, Legs?"

"Noooo, don't worry about her.~ She's just reserved with her feelings, is all.~" Mettaton retorted, but without Nastasia reacting to it this time.

Annie, meanwhile, Annie continued to laugh as Morgan leaned over and shook Tibbers' stuffed paw, but pulled him back into her arms not long after. "Tibbers says it's nice to meet you!"

"Ohoho, darling~...what did you think the cameras were for? Of course I put the Witch's game on television! It was part of the Archmage's offer! And~..." Mettaton smiled slyly, "Yes, in my world, you are quite famous.~ Then again, when you rub shoulders with moi, some of my star-power is bound to rub off.~"

@The Tactician

So first he wanted to scam her and now he was looking down on her as a girl, huh? As Eddy grew angry at Kinuhata's actions, she just reached over to grab his face.

kinuhata10.png

"If I weren't a girl you'd super what, huh?! Why-"

But the girl missed her grab as the trio walked over to help poor Battler. Huh. Well, if they were gone all the better. Better was not the case this time, however. Rolling her eyes as they came back, at least someone less interested in selling her overpriced unusable paper came along. Which was good for them, because otherwise that yellow one in particular was going to be in super trouble.

Watchful, yandere mother hen was here now.

kinuhata16.png

"Yup. ...Actually, super probably just the girl," she shrugged. Deoxys still weirded her out a bit, which probably said something, and the Eds were people she'd rather not associate with. They were either stupid, stupid, or wimpy. "Mugino, Ryan. Ryan, Mugino."

After introducing the only two people nearby she actually cared about, barring the cockroach laying on the floor, the esper awaited Mugino's approval on her friendships. Or for the Eds to slip up and Mugino to blast them all away.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_n198h3HV221s43kjo.jpg

"Ryan, huh... Boyish name for a cute girl. It's nice to meet you, I guess," Mugino awkwardly greeted to Ryan, putting her hands on her hips with a sigh, paying little mind to Deoxys for the moment. For some odd reason, it felt like a small part of Mugino was relieved Kinuhata didn't associate with... that weird-looking thing.

"I'm a little surprised, Kinuhata. For some reason, I had this fear that you'd go ahead and make friends with some weird older guys while you were at that Murder Game thing, doing weird enjo kosai things like that other girl from SCHOOL."

"You don't do stuff like that, do you? You know well enough to deck Hamazura if he'd ever suggest that to you, right?"

"With a hurtful comment like that, you may as well just kick me while I'm here on the ground..." Hamazura mumbled.

And so Mugino did kick Hamazura while he was on the ground.

@Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

Hazama stared at Add for a little while before smirking.

"I-"

And then he was interrupted by Raven. Well if Raven wanted to do all the fighting for him, Hazama would gladly let him. Then maybe teach Add a lesson once Raven finished up. Whether Add had taken his hat or not, he just didn't really like the look of him.

"-am not really the fighting type anyway. But, well, do get my hat back in good condition, if you could. Pretty please?"

@Crimson Spartan

"...Can't promise anything because of this idiot..." Raven straight up told Hazama while looking down at Add...
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Rave-"

Add didn't get time to even finish addressing the Blademaster before being forced into the ground. Well, that looked like that that one moment did a lot of damage to him...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Ugh... just what was that for? Do you think I had the hat? Heh, do you even see it around here?"

Well, this Diabolic Esper wasn't wrong. He didn't have the hat in his possession.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

BMRaven14_zps8tvxbyeh.png

"I know you did because you always leave a trail dumbass...." Well Raven wasn't lying now was he...

@Kaykay @The Great Detective

--------------------------------------
And lastly, came a blue haired young woman. She scanned the area, then spotted Deedee and Henry and approached the two.
images

"Hello Deedee, Uncle Henry." She greeted with a smile.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

char_90055.jpg

"Oh...Hey Lucina! Man this is great... Being here and seeing some of our friends we made... Like Deedee here for example..." Henry spoke just as happy as always.

@Hospes @Lizzy
----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Lon'qu and Donny had taken their seats in the auditorium some time before the first awards were given out. Lon'qu had spent all of this time merely staring at Excalibur. The very blade the woman he loves wielded and now the blade he himself is wielding on his journey to find a way to bring that very same woman back to life.

Of course in the seat next to him was Donny. He had been travelling with Lon'qu since that event to try and help find a way to bring her back. Both had decided to not tell Chrom and the others for fear of them getting involved and possibly killed.

Reactions: Takumi
~Continued from here~

d9aba8fe6a.jpg

Apparently extremely unamused by having her mic stolen by Nikki, Teresa just sighed, nodding her thanks when it was returned to her by an unfamiliar girl. "Thanks, kid," she praised, relieved when Nikki moved to settle down.... Though she openly facepalmed when the woman began to twerk. Damn it all, why couldn't someone else have been picked for this? *mental whining intensifies*

Trying to regain her sense of calm and conduct herself, the young woman exhaled deeply, whistling sharply to regain the wily crowd's attention once more. "I know you're all having fun and such, but it's time for the next few awards to be given," she announced, sounding less than excited.. Though you had to give her credit for at least trying to smile and look excited. "Now, the next award will be for... Funniest RPer! ...let's face it, though, these guys aren't funny at all," she stated, adding the last part in a mutter.

..Oops, did I say that out loud?.. Dammit, I'm going to get myself killed again.

Trying to shake off the thoughts, Teresa rushed to get to announcing the award at hand. "Let's see... Nominees for this award are...."

Hazel - OrlandoBloomers - The Silver Paladin - Verite

With those usernames hanging in the air, the Reaper took a small pause, pursing her lips before finally continuing.

"And the winner is... Hazel!"

c6RllOt.jpg

Congratulations yet again, Hazel! Got to say, I totally agree with your winning of this award. Hadn't talked to you terribly much until these past few weeks(when we bonded o'er Star Wars and Cat Shit One :|), but gosh dang you're an incredibly funny and wonderful guy, no matter what you say about yourself. I'm fairly sure that your words could brighten anyone's day. Keep up that great humor!

With that award announced and out of the way, Teresa hurriedly moved on, hoping that she wouldn't lose everyone's attention. It'd be a major pain in the butt if she had to repeat the awards again, after all. "Next up, there's.... RPer Whose Posts Inflict Pain on Others!" she announced, once again muttering something under her breath. "..If you count pain for the poor characters, I think I know who should get this..." Realizing she'd once again said the words aloud, the female grew more hurried about getting to the nominations. "Ah, and the nominees are..."

Archmage Jeremiah - C.T. - Juju - Krieg

"..What a lovely bunch, huh? Has to feel wonderful getting nominated for this award.." Oh, no, she was being sassy.

"..Moving on, the winner is.... Juju! Or, known to some as 'Gummi Bunnies'!" the ravenette announced. She certainly inflicted a lot of pain on young me..

fuI1bdD.jpg

This is also very unsurprising. Kudos to you, Jules, for being the queen of wreking people and their characters. Your game was wonderfully done, if a little pain-inducing, and your posts reflect this award as well. So, uh... Congratulations on making people feel the pain.

Once again seeming to be in quite the rush, the young woman on stage flipped through the awards, searching for the correct one. "Thirdly, this next award is for the people that seem very similar to the people- or... creatures -they roleplay. This award is for the RPer that resembles their own characters the most. The nominees for this award are..."

DapperDogman - Juju - Saint Guillotine - The Tactician

Now, there was a long pause from Teresa, who seemed appalled. ...Juju? The one that seems to like playing psychopaths? ...And Teresa made a mental note that she shouldn't meet this girl. Trying to recover from that brief awkward pause, the pale female ran a hand back through her hair, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw the name of the winner.

"And the winner is... The Tactician!"

JNi6kLd.jpg

I can definitely see this, as well. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it isn't hard to see that a lot of your characters seem to reflect yourself, Tact. As previously stated, not necessarily a bad thing - but it could also be cool if you tried a few new archetypes to try to shake things up a bit! Change can be good, and trying things you haven't before is a great way to improve.

222bbd2f34fe2830dcac30db0cdc8b54.png

"Alright, shanks, get up here and get your awards."

~Continued here~​

"Hmph," she paused, the Northerner girl smirking lightly, a smile slowly crawling on her lips. "I can't see anymore, but you haven't changed a bit, have you?" the princess remarked, addressing her once, and arguably still, most despised rival since the events of the Fall of Akibahara. In truth, the rivalry that developed between the two was totally accidental, but in many ways, it was paradoxically pleasing to the immortal. In many ways, Felix reminded her of Cole, how it gave her still a purpose in her otherwise unaccomplished and meaningless existence.

"Oh I just can tell you missed me so much, a'ye~" she pretended to sound like she was being wooed, the reborn teenager throwing her arms up as she smirked confidently. "And you are an imbecile's wet dream still, and I don't need a pair of eyes to tell me that." she retorted swiftly and sharply, the royal blood's face very coy and sly. Oh, how she missed Felix, how she missed watching his money and pride burn away in her eyes.

Biting her lower lip abruptly, Arya adjusted herself in her seat, speaking in an regal but powerful voice. "Don't get too excited, sellsword, we're suppose to be celebrating, a'ye? Cup of wine, some bread and cheese..." Arya trailed off, kicking her legs up, the blind girl making once again tsk'ing noises as an almost primitive form of echolocation. Swearing she heard Joshua's voice, Arya concluded, her voice growing low, almost sinister as she looked in the general direction of Felix.

"And trust me, if I could, there wouldn't be a you around."
"A good thing doesn't need to be changed." He snapped back, any insult to his pride would not be tolerated. "Course, that doesn't excuse you not changing. Not one goddamn iota. You remember me, I know what that means. It's you, you. The real deal. The cocky little shit barely out of diapers who thinks she's know everything. You're not special. You're just a pathetic loser. I mean, look at you! Why else would you be wearing so many blindfolds, if only to spare yourself the experience of looking at your dumbass face in the mirror and recognizing your failures?" His smirk was almost painfully audible behind his helmet, smug and confident.

"Cute threat. But leave it to the proven professionals, eh? If I recall...I killed you once already. If that's not proof enough, well..." He leaned in closer, almost butting heads with the cocky brat before she stepped away and voice dropping to a cold whisper. "Even if you had your eyes, you'd never see me coming. There's 212 Arya Starks out there who could back that up."

With that, he pulled away.
Locus stayed quiet and watched as the blind child taunted Felix before making her way off. Once, she had cleared some distance between herself and the two mercenaries, it was then that Locus decided to respond.

"No, you're not. With the talk of alternate universes and such, I'm not the Locus you know, and you're not the Felix I know."

Big_Boss9352260e6740a03.jpg

"But I'm close enough to realize that no matter the universe, you still talk too much."
"And you're still every bit the cold and emotionless machine lunatic. You want something?"

@Krieg @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
tumblr_inline_nifrgesGz11sfvecc.png

"The evil Catholic priest, great with kids...? I think I'd rather chance Morgan having Mister Castle as her godfather, actually, anybody other than you would be a better choice."

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

"... be right back."

Erika walked away for a bit, only to return with a black cat in her arms.

tumblr_inline_n6u01boyhm1ql8ac4.png

"Alright Bern, go wild."

This black cat being Bernkastel, Erika simply threw the feline at Kotomine, and more specifically, his head.

@Verite @The Tactician @BarrenThin
"...are you going to follow me?" Teemo asked Lambda.
latest

"Yes."

Lambdadelta didn't care if Erika came over for a moment to snatch the feline away from her, looks like she's here to bother Teemo or something.

@Bomb
"
아 , 내가 한국어를 말하는 거야 것을 잊어 버렸습니다."
(Oh, I forgot that I'm speaking Korean.)

Gary then cleared his throat.

"Umm.. you understand, right." Gary said in somewhat broken English.
tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Wah- wah... where is everyone else..." Nono looks around, lost. Fear was something she always felt flowing through her veins.

Just then, she bumped into what appeared to be an Asian man (Gary) and a lass with a parasol (Sakuna). Damn, this place was a monster house in the eyes of this girl.

"I- I'm sorry!" Nono blurts out as she bows before she prepares to lift her skirt and dash off...
image.png

"Oh... okay, I thought for a moment that I couldn't understand you or anything."

Sukuna gave a nod over to Gary... that was until another person came around and then tried to usher themselves away. The princess didn't like when people did that, because that meant that they'll be lonely...

"H-Hey! Wait! Watch this!"

Well... maybe it wasn't a good idea to have the 3-inch tall princess float over into Nono's vision, but hey, she was cute when dancing for no apparent reason.

tumblr_no5eefLo371sryabyo1_500.gif

@Bomb @Crow

Meanwhile Gnar.

tumblr_nab174vCrF1rm93gco2_500.gif

Uhh Yeah.

@shitpost ayyy​
tumblr_nqxh6rJbXD1uzje53o1_500.gif

Well this was awkward

If Jon had magically erased all of his memories of what happened during the Fall of Akibahara, he would of valiantly unsheathed Longclaw at the moment and start to flail at the mercenary. Yet, as much as the bastard didn't want to admit it, Felix was truly an important and respected member in taking down the Archdemon. As a warrior, he had no honor, but certainly held the right equipment and finesse to get the job done. Begrudgingly, Jon awaited as a sort of mediator, the bearded Northerner looking over his Stark sister carefully and noting the sinister nature of her voice.

"Oi, she is right." Jon pointed out, glancing over at Felix, "Look, much as I don't 'gree with ye, a'ye, ye certainly helped us all a lot durin' the fights before. Just...just try to keep yer damn trousers together. Hells, I already need ale..." the honorbound watchmen remarked with a growl, pulling off a set of aviators that rested on the man's face. Tugging at his black jacket, Jon began to briefly turn away, awkwardly and occasionally fumbling with his pockets and buttons on his shirt and jacket. He wasn't exactly used to the concept of such neat-fitting, pocketed clothing, having been more adapted and used to thick, heavy, wolf-pelt cloaks and leather aketons.

Walking down the main alley, the Northerner grumbled fiercely and loudly, the buffed man struggling to get one button on his jacket on. "Oi, by the Old Gods, c'mon damnit..." Jon remarked lowly, starting to become a bit frustrated, wondering if he should of kept the cloak of the Night's Watch dawned on his shoulders. Granted, it wouldn't look as neat or professional, but hey, it would at least be a bit easier to get adjusted to. Feeling herself trip up on a nearby chair, the watchman let out a short yelp, flailing his arms about, the klutz pausing, adjusting his stance, looking around.

It was then that he realized he nearly faceplanted in front of an old friend, Chloe, accompanied by an old ally, Lapis.

Coughing lightly, the King in the North adjusted his crown, the bastard truly feeling like an absolute daft Reachman right about now.

"Uhh, hey Chloe, and Lapis!" the Northerner exclaimed cheerfully, smiling a bit, reaching up and adjusting his crown once more. "Nice seein' ya around, uhm, like the look?" Jon asked a bit, dusting off his jacket, the watchman having changed not much over the years, outside of his more modern attire and the crown of iron-and-bronze that sat on his head. "Arya o'er there told me to try somethin' new, I'm...not so sure how she knew this looked good actually, a'ye." the man remarked, realizing his sister, obviously, was blind. That, or the Underfoot wanted to be a little devil as usual, starting back those old pranks the two close siblings terrorized the rest of the Stark family with in Winterfell.

"It...it...even hells I need Sam with me, he is better at words." the bastard exclaimed, trying to find a way to describe this entire scenario. It was so surreal seeing all of his old friends and enemies, so much so that the watchmen truly felt happy. "It is great to see ye two again, a'ye, great." Jon explained with a light chuckle, the man that knew nothing truly living up this name.
3279cf593d39e12b31c04390e8fd8fb9.jpg

Chloe liked to think she wasn't a judgmental person. That everyone she did end up judging did a hella lot to deserve it. But, she had to admit that hearing a sentence like 'dating the demon king' was something where she wasn't quite sure where she resided on the spectrum of 'how the fuck do I respond to that?'

"Uh, well I think I'd take allergies any day of the week over going through that clusterfuck again. Also, good luck with the demon king and all. Can't say I've ever dated someone bad enough to earn a title like that. But it also sounds hella badass so hopefully Abel's a cool enough guy to have a title like that. As for supernatural stuff, yeeeeeah. I think I've seen as much as I think I'll ever need to see, but you have fun with that."

As Lapis did her eye trick, Chloe smirked.

"Not bad, not bad at all, Lap."

Then someone approached that Chloe couldn't have been happier to see.

chloe_price_render_by_ada_momiji_forever-d93jore.png

"Jon! Good to see you again, man! Last time I saw you was at the end of all that Archdemon BS. You had a pretty rough time throughout the whole of it-hell we all did. But I hoped that you found some happiness after all that shit winded down. Huh? Your sis picked out the clothes?" Chloe looked past Jon at Arya and then back at Jon. She had to admit, the little interaction she had with Jon's sister was that of suplexing her guards. Something she never thought she'd be capable of doing and hadn't had much of a need to do again.

But for the one time she suplexed someone, it ended up turning out pretty well. Was hella more useful than her measly gun.

Still, if Jon wanted to be around his sister then hey all the more power to him. It was nice to see him happy.

"You look great, Jon. Didn't really think I had to get all fancy to walk up on a stage and grab a certificate. Unless, I felt like giving a speech or something. But that'd probably be laden with too many hellas and curse words to count. But, yeah I'm really happy to see you two. Seeing how many people ended up here makes me wonder just how many people went through hardships like us. But, then I see familar faces and it helps out a little."

Looking away from Jon and Lapis, Chloe absently rubbed the back of her head.

"Max should be here soon. Hopefully.."
tumblr_o03an9ZZVM1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Gnar!"

Lapis took that cute little yordle into her arms, she couldn't help herself. Though, once she did that, she saw that Jon were joining their group here.

tumblr_o03amlbWXn1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Awww yeah, the party is getting bigger and bigger!"

All we need now is Abel...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Krieg
BMRaven14_zps8tvxbyeh.png

"I know you did because you always leave a trail dumbass...." Well Raven wasn't lying now was he...

@Kaykay @The Great Detective
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Now now... that isn't how you greet an old ally of yours, Raven. Though, I find it funny to find out that you were one of the traitors in these Murder Games..."

Add had that look as his eyes gave off an eerie purple glow. However, something caught his attention.

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Actually... give me a moment..."

With that, Add disappeared into one of those time rifts.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay
d9aba8fe6a.jpg

Apparently extremely unamused by having her mic stolen by Nikki, Teresa just sighed, nodding her thanks when it was returned to her by an unfamiliar girl. "Thanks, kid," she praised, relieved when Nikki moved to settle down.... Though she openly facepalmed when the woman began to twerk. Damn it all, why couldn't someone else have been picked for this? *mental whining intensifies*

Trying to regain her sense of calm and conduct herself, the young woman exhaled deeply, whistling sharply to regain the wily crowd's attention once more. "I know you're all having fun and such, but it's time for the next few awards to be given," she announced, sounding less than excited.. Though you had to give her credit for at least trying to smile and look excited. "Now, the next award will be for... Funniest RPer! ...let's face it, though, these guys aren't funny at all," she stated, adding the last part in a mutter.

..Oops, did I say that out loud?.. Dammit, I'm going to get myself killed again.

Trying to shake off the thoughts, Teresa rushed to get to announcing the award at hand. "Let's see... Nominees for this award are...."

With those usernames hanging in the air, the Reaper took a small pause, pursing her lips before finally continuing.

c6RllOt.jpg

Congratulations yet again, Hazel! Got to say, I totally agree with your winning of this award. Hadn't talked to you terribly much until these past few weeks(when we bonded o'er Star Wars and Cat Shit One :|), but gosh dang you're an incredibly funny and wonderful guy, no matter what you say about yourself. I'm fairly sure that your words could brighten anyone's day. Keep up that great humor!

With that award announced and out of the way, Teresa hurriedly moved on, hoping that she wouldn't lose everyone's attention. It'd be a major pain in the butt if she had to repeat the awards again, after all. "Next up, there's.... RPer Whose Posts Inflict Pain on Others!" she announced, once again muttering something under her breath. "..If you count pain for the poor characters, I think I know who should get this..." Realizing she'd once again said the words aloud, the female grew more hurried about getting to the nominations. "Ah, and the nominees are..."

"..What a lovely bunch, huh? Has to feel wonderful getting nominated for this award.." Oh, no, she was being sassy.

"..Moving on, the winner is.... Juju! Or, known to some as 'Gummi Bunnies'!" the ravenette announced. She certainly inflicted a lot of pain on young me..

fuI1bdD.jpg

This is also very unsurprising. Kudos to you, Jules, for being the queen of wreking people and their characters. Your game was wonderfully done, if a little pain-inducing, and your posts reflect this award as well. So, uh... Congratulations on making people feel the pain.

Once again seeming to be in quite the rush, the young woman on stage flipped through the awards, searching for the correct one. "Thirdly, this next award is for the people that seem very similar to the people- or... creatures -they roleplay. This award is for the RPer that resembles their own characters the most. The nominees for this award are..."

Now, there was a long pause from Teresa, who seemed appalled. ...Juju? The one that seems to like playing psychopaths? ...And Teresa made a mental note that she shouldn't meet this girl. Trying to recover from that brief awkward pause, the pale female ran a hand back through her hair, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw the name of the winner.

JNi6kLd.jpg

I can definitely see this, as well. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it isn't hard to see that a lot of your characters seem to reflect yourself, Tact. As previously stated, not necessarily a bad thing - but it could also be cool if you tried a few new archetypes to try to shake things up a bit! Change can be good, and trying things you haven't before is a great way to improve.

"Alright, shanks, get up here and get your awards."​
As soon as the next set of awards were given off, another time rift opened above the stage, and a familiar Esper could be seen popping out of it... all the while wearing Hazama's hat in the process.

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Hiya! Just here to pick that award up for the psycho girl."

With a dark cackle of laughter, the Diabolic Esper snatched that award that "Juju" won from Teresa.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh, and even if she didn't get that second one, Juju and I have a lot in common~ What makes you think I'm here anyways?"

With that comment said, he disappeared into the depths of his time rifts for now, possibly dropping this award over to Juju.

I'm only here to wreck everyone's feels... ouo

tumblr_inline_mydxdmsTxg1qg734k.png

Minato smiled as Ilona nearly stumbled and bumped into other party-goers on her way over, having to suppress a chuckle at the sight of how klutzy she was with the glasses. "Yes, it's me, Ilona-chan, it's good to see you again," Not asking for permission, he worked to gently pull her sunglasses off to allow her to actually see him, "There, that better? Now you can see it really is me..."

qE3ENJD.png

When Minato took off Ilona's sunglasses, her cheeks flushed a light red. The princess wasn't really sure if she wanted to see his face! She hadn't seen him in years, but he was still a crush from her childhood, and she didn't want to embarrass herself. Jeez, and he didn't even look any different! It was as if no time had passed for him whatsoever.

"Now, now, my good sir, I can see just fine with them on," she told him, quickly pulling the sunglasses back over her eyes. She couldn't wear them forever, but she would attempt to stall at least a bit longer.

@The Tactician

tumblr_inline_mydx7fZXBS1qg734k.png

Why be suave as a snake when you can be blunt as a bull?

"The word fat didn't even enter my mind, Ciel-chan. I'm saying you eat too much curry, plus you eating school cafeteria curry instead of the food I work hard on doesn't help the matter. A curry-only diet, especially one with lackluster meals like that of a school's, doesn't give my favorite nun the nutrients she need, meaning you can't appreciate that precious youth you're always demanding that I need to love so much."

tumblr_inline_nifrgesGz11sfvecc.png

"The evil Catholic priest, great with kids...? I think I'd rather chance Morgan having Mister Castle as her godfather, actually, anybody other than you would be a better choice."

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

Struttin' her stuff, praisin' the sun, and all that jazz came Princess Ilona. She wore a pair of hip looking shades for the time being, because she had made her eyes sensitive from staring at the sun too long earlier.

mxOsNqH.png

"PR-PR-PRAISE THE SUN!"

"I haven't a clue where I may be, but I digeth this joint. Let the blessings of the sun rein upon it for all eternity!"

Now we have a party.​

"Oh... why hello there, Kotomine."

If this wasn't an award show, someone might as well be sliced up mincemeat at this rate. But hey, it's only Erika... right?

@The Tactician @Verite @BarrenThin

"... be right back."

Erika walked away for a bit, only to return with a black cat in her arms.

tumblr_inline_n6u01boyhm1ql8ac4.png

"Alright Bern, go wild."

This black cat being Bernkastel, Erika simply threw the feline at Kotomine, and more specifically, his head.

@Verite @The Tactician @BarrenThin
qE3ENJD.png

When Minato took off Ilona's sunglasses, her cheeks flushed a light red. The princess wasn't really sure if she wanted to see his face! She hadn't seen him in years, but he was still a crush from her childhood, and she didn't want to embarrass herself. Jeez, and he didn't even look any different! It was as if no time had passed for him whatsoever.

"Now, now, my good sir, I can see just fine with them on," she told him, quickly pulling the sunglasses back over her eyes. She couldn't wear them forever, but she would attempt to stall at least a bit longer.

@The Tactician
Ciel06.png

Ciel stayed silent for a minute, her expression seeming to indicate that she was in deep thought over Minato's words. Well, as deeply as one could really think about curry, but that was beside the point. After a while of that, the blue-haired young woman would take a breath, before putting a hand on her hip.

"Ai-ya..."

Ciel01.png

"I didn't expect you to put that much thought into my eating habits. Alright, then. If you say so, Minato, then I'll just eat whatever you make for me. You better not disappoint!~"

AM7q4PJ.png

Meanwhile, Shiki seemed more serious when Ilona would suddenly appear, coming in with such a phrase like "PRAISE THE SUN." It made him think. It made him remember.

It made him remember the past.

It was a past that he didn't want to remember, but he did regardless. He didn't necessarily like facing it, but at this point, he had become good at it. What was one more thing anyway?

Approaching Ilona, the girl giving Shiki an air of familiarity he wasn't sure he particularly wanted to recall, he would pose a question.

gEmvTdU.png

"Ah... Excuse me. Ilona, was it? My name's Shiki. So you know Arisato-kun? If that's the case, a friend of Minato's is a friend of mine, I suppose. If you don't mind me asking so quickly though... Where did you get that catchphrase? The "Praise the sun" one, that is?"

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

DNBAerz.png

"Now, now. Must you all be so cold to your trusty old friend? I've never done anything to deserve any of this."

Cough.

Either way, he would seemingly be caught by surprise by the cat, with whom he would engage in an intense, manly fistfight until somehow his clothes would disappear. After the lengthy fight, he would throw the cat off of him and put his hands up, breathing steadily like a martial artist on guard.

Wg8stc4.png

"... How rude. It's suddenly much more chilly in here."

Girl look at that body.

@The Great Detective

latest

"Yes."

Lambdadelta didn't care if Erika came over for a moment to snatch the feline away from her, looks like she's here to bother Teemo or something.

@Bomb
"Can you not?" Teemo just stood there, asking Lambda.

image.png

"Oh... okay, I thought for a moment that I couldn't understand you or anything."

Sukuna gave a nod over to Gary... that was until another person came around and then tried to usher themselves away. The princess didn't like when people did that, because that meant that they'll be lonely...

"H-Hey! Wait! Watch this!"

Well... maybe it wasn't a good idea to have the 3-inch tall princess float over into Nono's vision, but hey, she was cute when dancing for no apparent reason.

tumblr_no5eefLo371sryabyo1_500.gif

@Bomb @Crow
03630F1B54C47BC5206662CD4573E4B3.jpg
tumblr_o03an9ZZVM1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Gnar!"

Lapis took that cute little yordle into her arms, she couldn't help herself. Though, once she did that, she saw that Jon were joining their group here.

tumblr_o03amlbWXn1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Awww yeah, the party is getting bigger and bigger!"

All we need now is Abel...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Krieg
Gnar cuddles~

Gnar.(League.of.Legends).full.1750810.jpg

@everyone else involved lol​

d9aba8fe6a.jpg

c6RllOt.jpg

fuI1bdD.jpg

JNi6kLd.jpg

"Alright, shanks, get up here and get your awards."​

5RHuJo7.jpg

"Hee hee, would you look at Little Miss Teresa over here trying to give out awards like she owns this place. I think a real host needs to step up and show her how it's done," a very snotty angel taunted in the distance as he watched his conductor present awards to the others. Joshua apparently hadn't gotten in his quota of being a little shit for the day and had a mighty urge to correct this problem.

@Hospes

Ciel06.png

Ciel stayed silent for a minute, her expression seeming to indicate that she was in deep thought over Minato's words. Well, as deeply as one could really think about curry, but that was beside the point. After a while of that, the blue-haired young woman would take a breath, before putting a hand on her hip.

"Ai-ya..."

Ciel01.png

"I didn't expect you to put that much thought into my eating habits. Alright, then. If you say so, Minato, then I'll just eat whatever you make for me. You better not disappoint!~"

AM7q4PJ.png

Meanwhile, Shiki seemed more serious when Ilona would suddenly appear, coming in with such a phrase like "PRAISE THE SUN." It made him think. It made him remember.

It was a past that he didn't want to remember, but he did regardless. He didn't necessarily like facing it, but at this point, he had become good at it. What was one more thing anyway?

Approaching Ilona, the girl giving Shiki an air of familiarity he wasn't sure he particularly wanted to recall, he would pose a question.

gEmvTdU.png

"Ah... Excuse me. Ilona, was it? My name's Shiki. So you know Arisato-kun? If that's the case, a friend of Minato's is a friend of mine, I suppose. If you don't mind me asking so quickly though... Where did you get that catchphrase? The "Praise the sun" one, that is?"

tumblr_inline_n2kk0f1sZV1re9spw.png

"Praise the sun? What does that mean?" Peashy was clueless on that phrase.

tumblr_inline_n2kkpeSvI71re9spw.png

"Does that mean we have to wake up in the morning?....." Plutia wasn't too happy about the fact of waking up.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

DNBAerz.png

"Now, now. Must you all be so cold to your trusty old friend? I've never done anything to deserve any of this."

Cough.

Either way, he would seemingly be caught by surprise by the cat, with whom he would engage in an intense, manly fistfight until somehow his clothes would disappear. After the lengthy fight, he would throw the cat off of him and put his hands up, breathing steadily like a martial artist on guard.

Wg8stc4.png

"... How rude. It's suddenly much more chilly in here."

Girl look at that body.​
"Oh look, I can see the burn marks from when that fuzzball torched you..."
A cold stare met the priest as the ghostly figure sipped on his drink, having warped over to speak to the priest who'd caught his eye earlier
"I thought you'd met a much more grizzly end recently, though"
He leans down slightly, giving the male's body an inquisitive glance, unsure of the opacity of his flesh for a moment
"Unless you're a ghost now, that means you had help, right?"

@Verite

AM7q4PJ.png

gEmvTdU.png

tumblr_inline_n2kk0f1sZV1re9spw.png

"Praise the sun? What does that mean?" Peashy was clueless on that phrase.

tumblr_inline_n2kkpeSvI71re9spw.png

"Does that mean we have to wake up in the morning?....." Plutia wasn't too happy about the fact of waking up.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

qTxLTnX.png

The princess was a little more than relieved by the appearance of extra company. Being flustered over Minato was rather rude, as he was taken after all! She turned her attention to Shiki and grinned with a radiant glow similar to that of her father's. Since Peashy's question fit into her explanation, she answered it as well. "It's simply a belief my father passed onto me, that the sunlight and Lord Gwyn always protect knights of sunlight... so I give my thanks through praise! You know of the phrase?" she asked Shiki.

@Bomb @Verite @The Tactician

qTxLTnX.png

The princess was a little more than relieved by the appearance of extra company. Being flustered over Minato was rather rude, as he was taken after all! She turned her attention to Shiki and grinned with a radiant glow similar to that of her father's. Since Peashy's question fit into her explanation, she answered it as well. "It's simply a belief my father passed onto me, that the sunlight and Lord Gwyn always protect knights of sunlight... so I give my thanks through praise! You know of the phrase?" she asked Shiki.

@Bomb @Verite @The Tactician
4bFUDYN.png

With a soft, distant smile, Shiki spoke.

"The first time I heard it, it was from a very brave man. A noble knight I had fought alongside with who never gave into the darkness, brightening everything up with his light. His name was Solaire. Solaire of Astora. And though I personally didn't know him too well, I still remember him as a good man stronger than me..."

The Crossed Incident, where it had all begun. Memories of the past flooded the teenager's mind. It was all coming back to him now. The peril, the death, the despair... The good, the love, the hope.

For all the evil that had come out of that event, this girl was most certainly a product of the hope from within.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.