Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A light tap on the shoulder could be felt by Roman... what was that all about?

neo_rwby_6544.jpg

Oh, it's only Neo.

@Saint Guillotine
Roman turned from his drink, staring into multicolored orbs for a moment before a grin split around the cigar in his mouth.

Well, well, well....If it ain't his favorite little sociopath.

"Neo! Didn't expect to see you here. Take a seat, take a glass."

He motioned for the bartender to get her a drink, whatever she pointed out if she liked as he smirked. Good ol'Neo. Every good criminal had a dirk for a backstab and he was no exception. Certainly, he could hold his own in a fight if it came to it. But why fight, when words and a little pressure could accomplish so much more? He was born with a silver tongue and a damn good sense of fashion, both of which he wielded like his cane when he'd a mind to it.

But for true hits, there was no one quite like Neo and he cocked his head to the side, visible eye observing the little tyke with a degree of fondness....Or whatever passed for it in Romans black heart.

"So whats the deal-i-o, my little bundle of psychopathic tendencies?"

Not that he really expected her to talk, but force of habit.

@The Great Detective

EPyONPQ.png

Although Ryu had good intentions when he stepped up to help Teresa, there was one little thing he had forgotten about: Teresa was afraid of fire too! Joshua cursed under his breath and stepped toward Ryu, giving him a shove on the back to make him move away from Teresa. "What are you doing, you idiot? You're only making things worse. Just stop. Now."

Grumbling, Joshua turned toward Teresa, shaking his head. Realizing she was immobile, he stepped toward her and grabbed her hand, in order to lead her a few steps away from Ryu's fire and the small, golden creature's thunder.

hCEkjn2.png

"Honestly, you're just hopeless without me, aren't you?" he mumbled, letting out a sigh afterwards. "For someone you threaten so much, I sure end up being the one to save your ass a lot, don't I?"

Oh yes, some hero Joshy was. ;)

Joshua then spared a glance to Yellow, who had swooped in to help, and nodded slightly. "We're fine, no thanks to Ryu here. Christ, what a pain..."

@Kaykay @Crow @Ryu Keiko @Hospes
Ryu growled slightly, as he felt himself push away. That triggered something inside him. His eyes seemed to darken, as a crazed smile appeared on his face. "Watch who the hell you are pushing!" he said as he cracked his knuckles. The air around him, seemed to be... ominous and cold. He stood up, as he had stumbled slightly to the ground and grinned. "Unless you think you can handle more than just a push, kid."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
~Continued from here~

As much as 'Ryan' longed to catch up with all of her friends, it looked like she had something she needed to tend to... Offering her little group of friends her signature bright look, as well as the Eds, she spoke up. "We can catch up in justtt a moment... It looks like I've got something someone needs me to do," she explained, calmly. "But, first..." she started, looking to the Eds with that heartwarming smile.

2f8c2fa39c8a7a5b0a21aebb1615eadb.png

She extended her hand, holding out a five-dollar bill. "It isn't much, but it's what I've got right now. Just, please, refrain from threatening my friend here. She means no harm, and neither should you," she stated, calmly, before giving one last smile. "Now, if you'll excuse me..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_m7mocyoT6O1rwvbxco2_250.gif

Not wasting a moment, the Thaumaturge headed up to the stage, not hesitating in the slightest. Her smile still shining, she tapped the mic. "Hello, everyone! It looks like Miss Teresa's gotten her hands full, so I suppose I'll have to fill in for a moment," she explained, much more cheerful than the other female. "My name's Aurelia, and it looks like I'll be announcing the next few awards! So, here we go~ Next up on the plate is an award dedicated to the roleplayers with the most original materials - Most Originality!" she declared. "The wonderful sirs and ladies nominated for this are..."

Atomyk - CCC Kouhai - Jeremi - TheColourlessRainbow

Taking a rather suspenseful pause, the blonde looked around the crowd, before finally continuing.

"While surely all of these nominees are very original, it looks like the winner is CCC Kouhai!"

1tZ8gxH.jpg

There was definitely no mistake with this nomination! It's never easy to know what to expect when reading this lovely lady's posts, as she always finds a way to shake things up in a way that never ceases to keep things interesting! Heck, she even managed to give a joke character a hilarious and ridiculous spin that was too darn perfect. Keep it up, Glor, and congrats!!

Seeming as bubbly as ever, the young woman clapped her hands together. "Congratulations to CCC! Why don't we all give her a hand?" she suggested, politely. "Next up, it looks like we've got an award for the roleplayer who has shown the most improvement over their time in this group. This award is titled 'Most Improved RPer'! The nominees for this award are..."

C.T. - Hazel - Hospes - TheSpringwoodSlasher

Humming pleasantly in thought, the Caster took another pause before finally announcing the winner.

"The recipient of this award is... Hospes!"

W5Dw59m.jpg

Gosh dang it guys

I feel very honored that I've been gifted this award, though I feel it could've been better placed with one of the other nominees. However, that doesn't change that oh my goodness I'm glad everyone thinks I've been improving since joining up. So, thank all of you! I couldn't have made this progress without all of you lovely folk. <3

With that award out of the way, there was no time wasted in moving on to the next award. "Following the most improved, it looks like we've got another award for those who don't receive as much attention as they deserve - this award is the Most Underrated RPer! The nominees for this look to be..."

C.T. - CCC Kouhai - Forrest - Kaykay

"The winner of this award is... Forrest!"

Mk24PEt.jpg

No matter how much you put yourself down, Dec, you've gone and gotten yourself an award! No matter whether you finish every game you're in, or how long or short your posts are, etc, the only thing that matters is that you have fun! So try not to pressure yourself so much - and remember that you're greater than you recognize. Keep that in mind!

Once again clapping her hands in celebration, the new announcer seemed more than happy. "Wonderful! Now, next up is an award for the Most Impressive Lurker! These people are wonderful at sticking to the shadows, and keeping their presence secretive... And are undoubtedly people that really ought to pop by more often," she commented, before shaking her head and moving on. "The nominees are..."

Akibahara - Chris Lang - Krieg - TheColourlessRainbow

"..Now, it would appear that the winner of this is Krieg! Congratulations!"

3AZf3a4.jpg

Undoubtedly, this guy's become a darn good shadow-lurking basement-dwelling lumberjack, as of recent. But, never vanishing from our presence(just as Arya never truly vanishes), he is always on the prowl among us - even if we don't know it! It'd be nice to see this guy pop up and chime in conversation a bit more often, but it's easy to understand how busy he is.

Giving yet another bout of applause, it looked like the blonde onstage was nearly done with this small set. "And, finally, we've got.... RPer Most Missed! The nominees are..."

Josh M - Krieg - Lucy the Wood Elf - Ozzie Chanter

"The winner seems to be, once again... Krieg! Congratulations on yet another award!"

PSM5DWs.jpg

Also very unsurprising! After all, how could anyone not miss good ol' Ty? Especially when he isn't around terribly much at the moment. He's a wonderful person and roleplayer, so it'll be nice once he can provide his presence again!

I'd also like to mention a certain person that was lost recently to depression, that was always able to keep things very lighthearted both IC and OOC. So.. We miss you, Ziogen. Rest in peace.

Finally done with this bout of awards, Ryan glanced around with cheerful eyes, gesturing to the awards in her hand. "Now, why don't these winners come claim their awards?"

~Continued here~​

Last edited:
250px-135Jolteon.png

The beast, recognised by Yellow as a 'Jolteon', noted that Yellow had two Pokemon.

"Gaw... (So those are Pokeballs? Never actually seen one until now.)" The Jolteon growls as it watched the Omastar and Golem get conjured by the blonde human. Looking at the duo of rocky rowdies, he had a plan. The Jolteon moves its head in a taunting manner, as if to seek battle.

"Arf! (They call me the Flying Jolteon. Just Jolteon will do.)" The Jolteon approaches the two rock beings. "Graaa... (I have been seeking new opponents for a while, and I'm glad to see fellow Pokemon to battle. How does a two-on-one sound, Rocky 1, Rocky 2? Wanna rock the party?)"

The Jolteon turned its head to a yellow rodentoid beast that had appeared.

"Grrr... (... maybe a three-on-one?)

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective
tumblr_n8bounEs2v1r8zm42o1_500.gif

"Pika pika chu!"
(I'll beat you up!)

Well, Pikachu's energetic. ^^'
Ryu growled slightly, as he felt himself push away. That triggered something inside him. His eyes seemed to darken, as a crazed smile appeared on his face. "Watch who the hell you are pushing!" he said as he cracked his knuckles. The air around him, seemed to be... ominous and cold. He stood up, as he had stumbled slightly to the ground and grinned. "Unless you think you can handle more than just a push, kid."

tumblr_inline_mpyb8yDS741qz4rgp.png

"... h... how about... we... don't... fight?"

Red got himself in-between Ryu and Joshua, and for once, he spoke. No wonder his voice sounded raspy and full of pauses. In case this would escalate into something... Red had a hand over one of his pokeballs, but he was sure that no one was going to allow some fight to occur at this event.

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow
tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"A- are you alright?" Nono asked. She was most astonished by the sudden reaction of the tink-sized being.

@The Great Detective @Bomb
image.png

"I'm fine... I think. How about you? You kinda look... er, uncomfortable earlier and now."

Sukuna peeked out of a small crack between the lid and her bowl, looking over at Nono.

@Crow @Bomb
Roman turned from his drink, staring into multicolored orbs for a moment before a grin split around the cigar in his mouth.

Well, well, well....If it ain't his favorite little sociopath.

"Neo! Didn't expect to see you here. Take a seat, take a glass."

He motioned for the bartender to get her a drink, whatever she pointed out if she liked as he smirked. Good ol'Neo. Every good criminal had a dirk for a backstab and he was no exception. Certainly, he could hold his own in a fight if it came to it. But why fight, when words and a little pressure could accomplish so much more? He was born with a silver tongue and a damn good sense of fashion, both of which he wielded like his cane when he'd a mind to it.

But for true hits, there was no one quite like Neo and he cocked his head to the side, visible eye observing the little tyke with a degree of fondness....Or whatever passed for it in Romans black heart.

"So whats the deal-i-o, my little bundle of psychopathic tendencies?"

Not that he really expected her to talk, but force of habit.

@The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_ne6e9nNCa81t3cdzr.png

Neo only gave a cute little wink over to Roman, taking over a glass of wine for herself. Again, she wasn't one for words and talking, but her actions speak more than what she could really say.

Well, looks like she's enjoying herself nevertheless.

@Saint Guillotine

image.png

"I'm fine... I think. How about you? You kinda look... er, uncomfortable earlier and now."

Sukuna peeked out of a small crack between the lid and her bowl, looking over at Nono.

@Crow @Bomb

sfnhzwa.png

Nono bends her knees and unleashes a little rare smile. "I... I'm alright, I guess. I'm just a little lost and all..."

"Where was the place again?" the Producer scurries through the lounge. "Hmmm... that does look like Nono..."

Within his vision is a petite, blue-clad madamoiselle bending down and a little pot, the former viewed from the back. The Producer smiles and simply stays there, knowing that Nono possesses an ability he never knew she had - making friends.

"I guess crowds are a good thing after all," Producer mutters to himself, allowing the two to interact.​

"Honestly the outfit would fit right back in at home. If not so much a lot of other places from what I've seen." she said as the bartender finally finished whatever concoction they'd prepared for the faunus. She took a sip and listened as Sting continued, a quiet snort of amusement as his descriptions of events. "From what I can tell 'a mess' seems to describe everything about these awful games. Nice to know its not all just kidnappings and death though. I guess"

At the second question, she mulled over answering for a few seconds.

"Yep"
She sighed and took another sip. A very long sip. Not really a sip. The glass was empty, and she cleared her throat as she stared dully off into space and tapped her glass for a refill

"People across the multiverse dreamed about some small camp in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks, then found themselves suddenly there. We were treated like campers, except some of us had been infected with some intense desire to kill, and the world didn't let us defend ourselves. One of us dead a day, for a week, all apparently for the amusement for some demon that look like a sentient inkblot with angry eyebrows drawn on it."

Once her little spiel was finished, the glass was full again. Then about five seconds later it was empty again.

"It was great"

There was the slightest chance blake was still just a teeeeensy bit bitter about the whole situation

@C.T.
"Oh, really? Well that's reassuring." He grinned, a smile tat quickly faded at the next bit. "Yeah, you're not wrong there. Awful, messy, too much death...but good people trying to stop it, so there's that." Sting took another downing of his own drink, noting the impressive long gulp of Blake. "Wow. You can almost touch the sarcasm there. Small camp, isolated in the middle of nowhere, murder infections, no defense, for an inkblot demon. Sounds like the damn summer camp from hell." Sting was even more impressed at the second emptying of her glass.

"Am I to take it this demon didn't exactly get his karmic ending?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
Perhaps he'd have to ask straight from the source. But, now wasn't the time.

"You were always too focused on the prize. The money and whatever else we would receive when our jobs were done were simply incentives to keep us going. Or rather you going. I've never treated money as highly as you, for all it does is make one greedy, always wanting more until eventually it pulls them into a challenge that they can't overcome. When your supply was destroyed, that's when you should have realized that very simple fact. Instead of baring a grudge against a child, let alone a blind one of all things. You could snap her neck, shoot her, and it'd all be in vain. She did defeat you and all she needed was a fire. "

tumblr_mwzefxI5K51rj7qx4o1_500.gif

tumblr_mvey6bPwzq1qb1guio1_250.gif

"Oh, what a relief! For a second I thought you were gonna..Gonna.."

Eddy's sentence drifted off into the wind as the hundred dollar bill slowly floated down and landed inside Eddy's jar. Dropping the jar to the ground and watching as it rattled from side to side, Eddy bit down on his fist as all kinds of thoughts began running through his head.

"Is that a.."

"It is, Sockhead! It's a hundred dollar bill! We could buy all the jawbreakers we want! Heck, maybe we could buy the whole stinking factory!"

"That's very wishful thinking, Eddy. But you'll need more than a hundred dollars to buy the jawbreaker factory-"

"LET'S BUY THE MOON YOU GUYS! Then, we can name it Chester!"

"..."

"...Stupid. Anyway, you wanted to know what happened right? I know the last time we saw you guys was when you killed that Skull Kid. From there, we just sort of wandered around aimlessly until we came across the mask that Skull Kid was wearing and the Ghirhiam guy! Everybody dog-piled them and we got to go home! What did you think of the ending, guys?"

"I felt it was a tad anti-climatic as I feel everyone had it up to here at that point. They were tired of being pulled from location to location, grabbing items, and gave it their all when the mastermind finally revealed themselves. In all honesty, if you took out the death, tragedy, and all that. I feel it could have been a great experience!"

"Okay, now from someone's who NOT a total nerd. Ed?"

"IT WAS SUPER FUN, EDDY! EVERYBODY BEAT UP GHIRIAM AND THE MASK GUY! Then we got a wish and I wished to be a fish!"

"..Why didn't we wish for infinite jawbreakers again?"

"And ruin the continuity of our show's plot? I don't think so. But, there you have it! That's how things all boiled down. Happy to be of service to ya!"

"..What did happen to you guys, though?"

@C.T. @Hospes @Kaykay

"...Ooooooooooh. It turned out like that, did it? Everyone beating him up? Painful...but still, I think it was almost too good for someone like that. Should have tortured him slowly. There are ways. Max pain, agony to the extreme but still clinging to life. Holding on to it but begging for the opposite at the end. I could have done that. Perhaps I should have stayed longer." :D

"Uh...yeah." Yuki was much more glad they left sooner. "We made a deal and went home, that's basically it. Nothing special."

"It was special though, Yuki! I had you!"

"...Er...yeah." He stammered in reply, sidestepping a bit. "You can't really buy the moon and call it Chester, you know?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Oh, really? Well that's reassuring." He grinned, a smile tat quickly faded at the next bit. "Yeah, you're not wrong there. Awful, messy, too much death...but good people trying to stop it, so there's that." Sting took another downing of his own drink, noting the impressive long gulp of Blake. "Wow. You can almost touch the sarcasm there. Small camp, isolated in the middle of nowhere, murder infections, no defense, for an inkblot demon. Sounds like the damn summer camp from hell." Sting was even more impressed at the second emptying of her glass.

"Am I to take it this demon didn't exactly get his karmic ending?"
"No. Karmic would be him being scared of actually dying while forced to pantomine a school field trip. He just got sucked into some creepy portal to who knows where while we were all put on a magic school bus and told to forget it ever happened." she muttered quietly, letting herself slump down onto the bar and circling the top of her glass with her finger.
Beowulf would have gone right back to chugging his milk only to pause as he caught sight of Sting and Blake. The guy with spikey hair and abs was new but the girl seemed familiar.

Oh yeah! She was the catgirl who didn't seem to like him all that much. He never really did figure out why. Well, this was supposed to be a celebration right?

So, why not go and celebrate it with others? Tucking the carton of milk away, Beowulf hopped to his feet and headed over towards the two.

"Hey there! I think you and I both had a pretty rough time at that camp. I'm Beowulf, renowned wrestling super-star of the Canopy Kingdom and beyond!"
*thunk*

That was the sound of Blake's forehead thudding against the bar.

"Oh, and there was a canine themed wrestler there too. Not a big fan of dogs"

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Pika pika chu!"
(I'll beat you up!)

Red got himself in-between Ryu and Joshua, and for once, he spoke. No wonder his voice sounded raspy and full of pauses. In case this would escalate into something... Red had a hand over one of his pokeballs, but he was sure that no one was going to allow some fight to occur at this event.

image.png

@Crow @Bomb

Neo only gave a cute little wink over to Roman, taking over a glass of wine for herself. Again, she wasn't one for words and talking, but her actions speak more than what she could really say.

@Saint Guillotine

Now, Teresa stiffened up, her smile turning to a small smile. "Ryu... . He just pushed you to try to..." she trailed off, suddenly embarrassed by what she had intended to say. "..protect me," she muttered, voice a hoarse whisper. Dammit, this was a hard blow to a certain Reaper's ego. Attacked from all angles, it seemed...

Nodding her agreement with Red, Teresa also put herself between Joshua and Ryu... Though she was unsure who it was she was trying to protect. "...Ryu, don't. Nobody needs to get hurt."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @The Great Detective @Etc​

"Pika pika chu!"
(I'll beat you up!)

image.png

@Crow @Bomb

@Saint Guillotine
It was then at that moment Red and Pikachu got a familiar spark go off in their mind. An unnatural presence usually originating from a Psychic-type pokemon, but this presence...was overwhelming. Comparable to that of (if Red ever faced it) even Mewtwo, it was hard to bear. A figure loomed up behind Pikachu..tentacles expanding out from its chest.

It probably doesn't mean to look so intimidating, but...

oi4xV2F.jpg

"Deoxysss.."

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @The Great Detective

• Bucket of Rainbows
"No. Karmic would be him being scared of actually dying while forced to pantomine a school field trip. He just got sucked into some creepy portal to who knows where while we were all put on a magic school bus and told to forget it ever happened." she muttered quietly, letting herself slump down onto the bar and circling the top of her glass with her finger.

*thunk*

That was the sound of Blake's forehead thudding against the bar.

"Oh, and there was a canine themed wrestler there too. Not a big fan of dogs"

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher
"...Oh." Truth be told he wasn't sure there was a good reply to that. "Well that sucks." Sting added solemnly with a nod, glancing over at Beowulf once he made his presence known and Blake responded with a strong face/desk. "A wrestler, right? Was there anyone else at least...good at this summer camp? Or anything at all? Otherwise just sounds like straight up torture."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher

sfnhzwa.png

Nono bends her knees and unleashes a little rare smile. "I... I'm alright, I guess. I'm just a little lost and all..."

image.png

"That's okay! I'm... kinda lost too. At least it's going to be a super fun event, the award show to be exact. ...except if only I could find my Miracle Mallet... I could be enjoying it better."

Sukuna would trail off into saying this...

@Crow @Bomb

Now, Teresa stiffened up, her smile turning to a small smile. "Ryu... . He just pushed you to try to..." she trailed off, suddenly embarrassed by what she had intended to say. "..protect me," she muttered, voice a hoarse whisper. Dammit, this was a hard blow to a certain Reaper's ego. Attacked from all angles, it seemed...

Nodding her agreement with Red, Teresa also put herself between Joshua and Ryu... Though she was unsure who it was she was trying to protect. "...Ryu, don't. Nobody needs to get hurt."

It was then at that moment Red and Pikachu got a familiar spark go off in their mind. An unnatural presence usually originating from a Psychic-type pokemon, but this presence...was overwhelming. Comparable to that of (if Red ever faced it) even Mewtwo, it was hard to bear. A figure loomed up behind Pikachu..tentacles expanding out from its chest.

oi4xV2F.jpg

"Deoxysss.."

tumblr_inline_ngwxhlOoiw1qjv6um.png

"Pi pi pika!"
([external screaming])

Pikachu scampered off to Red, hopping onto the trainer's shoulder. Poor little guy...

tumblr_inline_mpyb8j3Kq21qz4rgp.png

"..."

Unlike Pikachu, Red was interested to see a Pokemon like Deoxys here. Standing there, Red stayed silent as always, but of course, he couldn't remain completely silent.

... now I wonder if a bunch of other Pokemon get involved in the Murder Games. Not that it's a good thing...

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows

@Saint Guillotine
From spats to her top, little Neo was an adorable pint-sized twist of crazy. Roman could dig it. In a rare gesture of affection, he flipped his trademark hat off, bounced it casually along his arms and shoulder with a jugglers twist and ended it with it dropping onto Neo's head. Letting it lie there, he sipped his drink and exhaled a deep cloud of smoke into the air, ignoring the awards being given out.

"Well, you can expect me to show up a lot more insofar as I'm concerned. The big boss rather likes my character and style- Its just about time I entered this universe as well. Which is where my appearance here comes in."

He mock-glanced around- Blinked at the sight of the Cat who would be Drunk talking to the Sun Wukong Cosplayer before looking back to Neo.

"Starting up a little operation soon. Nothing big, just a casual thread with a few existing plot. Might start triggering a few of the ol'brain cells. Can't hurt, right?"

Meanwhile, Saber Red and Lucifer would have forgone the last award commentary. Especially at the news of that last one, as both solemnly toasted the one known as Ziogen before Saber Red broke the silence.

"I believe its time I left for now. I'm no longer in a joking mood praetor. Tis time we went our separate ways- And you left to your own world as well."

Lucifer nodded solemnly before smirking.

"I suppose....I've a place I need be as well."

Cue Office stare at the screen.

Yeah.

Looking at you Ronan. : |

But before they left, perhaps it was time for one, last commentary.

"We owe it to each other, to tell stories. I paraphrase, but such are the words of one of the great story tellers of our era. He's right as well. Without stories, where would any of us be? How would any of us progress? Whether its a twist to an old tale-"

He gestured meaningfully to Saber Red, who smiled thinking on all her sisters who were borne from the legend of King Arthur.

"-Or an entirely new retelling, with additional works-"

This one was indicated with a wave to the RWBY characters in question as the clearest example he could.

"-Or even tales that needn't require any thought at all, it doesn't matter. We're all of us growing, the stories growing more epic in the telling through the dark times and the good. Sometimes we even fear how it ends, because how could anything good grow from such dark times?"

Walking slowly with Saber Red to the exit, hands in his pockets he smiled and looked up at the awards being given out.

"From the darkest period to our current day, the Murder Games group has grown and developed all for the better, because of those times. Unfettered and free, we'll be watching their growth with great interest-won't we?"

And hand in hand, the Heroic Spirit and the Damphir walked out of the show.

@The Great Detective @OrlandoBloomers @Everybody. Congrats to the MG Group as a whole for a long, if checkered career.​

image.png

"That's okay! I'm... kinda lost too. At least it's going to be a super fun event, the award show to be exact. ...except if only I could find my Miracle Mallet... I could be enjoying it better."

@Crow @Bomb

"Pi pi pika!"
([external screaming])

Pikachu scampered off to Red, hopping onto the trainer's shoulder. Poor little guy...

"..."

Unlike Pikachu, Red was interested to see a Pokemon like Deoxys here. Standing there, Red stayed silent as always, but of course, he couldn't remain completely silent.

... now I wonder if a bunch of other Pokemon get involved in the Murder Games. Not that it's a good thing...

Deoxys suddenly spoke in a telepathic voice, in perfect english. It's voice was deep and emotionless, somewhat intimidating.

DeoxysCloseup.jpg

"I have not seen other Pokemon involved as of yet."

Its eyes shifted towards Red's bag

"Pokeballs."

It looked back up at the trainer, the pokemon seemingly..on alert, for some reason.

"A human from my universe? How fascinating. A Kanto region native, with a Pikachu. Electric-type."

Reactions: Takumi

"Pika pika chu!"
(I'll beat you up!)

image.png

@Crow @Bomb

@Saint Guillotine

Ryu... If you really wanted to use that name anymore, looked back at Teresa and then at the male that stood between him and Joshua. He huffed as he closed his eyes, beginning to calm down. "Sorry... I took it more of a threat than anything." he mumbled. His eyes slowly reverted back to the deep purple hue they were known for as he cracked his knuckles. He looked at Joshua, and bowed apologetically. "I apologizes." he says softly.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

• Love
image.png

@Crow @Bomb

"Pi pi pika!"
([external screaming])

"..."

"Good, should be fun." Gary added in.

@shitpost​

Mickey-Scream-2-scream-22094949-200-200.jpg

"Oooh, I see what you're doing here. No, no, it's totally fine! Uphold everything important from the serial killer who tried to murder you! If I was in your shoes, I'd totally do the same thing! Which, I kinda am! Or would be if I pressed my luck.." Taking another drink from his water bottle, he'd gesture it in the corner of the theater where Jason had taken up residence and it seemed like for the most part, people were avoiding the undead serial killer.

"That guy with the hockey mask? He's a serial killer too. One of the most renowned. Only problem with him though? He's from a movie, a series that my player can't quite get enough of so he finds a way to bring him into any story if he can help it or at least add a reference! Not to mention that I'm a big horror buff so the guy's kind of one of my heroes! Heh,the Ghostface Killer looking up to Jason Voorhees? Seems like match made in Hell, right? It's just too bad that were I to try and get close to him, he'd probably try to cut me in half. That's pretty bad."

Setting the water bottle back on the table, Ghostface leaned back in his chair and smiled at Kido.

"I'm glad we never had that problem, Kido. I made threatening phone calls, threatened the lives of your friends if you didn't cooperate, but I never tried killing you without giving you some words beforehand. It's just rude not to do so. But, as for what the world was like? It was like a serial killer's wet dream! Red there, red there, and people who seemed pretty swell with the idea of two serial killers going around as they please. We even got to meet royalty! Wouldn't have done that in our world, heh.."
Kido just listened silently as he explained about Jason. She wasn't much one for horror stuff herself, so she hadn't managed to hear of him. Fortunately, it seemed this serial killer wouldn't be joining up with Mickey any time soon. And of course she wouldn't be approaching the currently motionless slasher herself, so nothing to worry about. Sort of. Maybe her player should stop throwing her places because there seem to be killers everywhere she goes. Heck, she went from 2, to the extra in the hotel, to yet another here.

But regardless, she did actually appreciate one thing.

tumblr_inline_mzzd9pde5P1swq9ho.png

"Yeah, uh, that's good."

If he spent less time talking and clowning around she might've been less alive. But anyway.

"...Maybe you should stay there, sounds like it makes you happy," she not-so-subtly hinted.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Deoxys suddenly spoke in a telepathic voice, in perfect english. It's voice was deep and emotionless, somewhat intimidating.

DeoxysCloseup.jpg

"Pokeballs."

It looked back up at the trainer, the pokemon seemingly..on alert, for some reason.

"A human from my universe? How fascinating. A Kanto region native, with a Pikachu. Electric-type."

The trainer sighed in relief as it seemed everyone was safe for now, before a rather familiar seeming person arrived.​

"R-Red?"

Yellow was initially surprised by the other trainer, but after another look he seemed to be a different person from the one she knew. Still, she'd have to talk with him later. For now, the Jolteon demanded more attention.

Capable of reading pokemon's thoughts, Yellow understood Jolteon and raised her hands defensively.

"Um, sorry, I greatly prefer not to fight if I can help it..."

And then Deoxys arrived. In her own universe, she had met the creature before, though whether this Deoxys was from the same Pokemon universe was yet to be determined.

"Deoxys?"

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Crow @Ryu Keiko

~Continued from here~

tumblr_lym99wqAOs1r5gv8l.gif

Patiently having waited for the crowd to settle down(after offering Papyrus a pleasant smile, as she still recalled his face from the murder incident), Aurelia just seemed to be rather content in waiting.. But she couldn't keep everyone waiting forever, now, could she? So, she whistled pleasantly to try to grab everyone's attention again, hoping to get the awards rolling again. "Alright, here comes the next award, everyone," she chimed, softly. "This award is for the roleplayers behind the screens that never cease to post with speed.. This award is Sir/Madam Posts-A-Lot! The nominees are..."

Gen. Gwazi Senpai - The Tactician - TheSpringwoodSlasher - Wedge Antilles

With a smile on her face, the blonde went on to announce, "The winner of this award is Wedge Antilles! Congratulations!"

GoJOXE4.jpg

Congratulations, Wedge!.. Or, Poe! It is true that you post rather frequently - especially with the dupes, though that got a little on the hectic side. Congratulations for your speedy work, Pietro-in-training! Keep it up!

@Poe Dameron

Taking a deep breath, the blonde glanced to the next award, pursing her lips. "..Alright, and next up we have an award for the ones who go the extra mile with their writing, creating detailed and wonderfully written scenes in the readers' minds, just as though they'd kelted an image to them. This award is for Sir/Madam Posts-R-Elaborate! And the people voted for this are..."

Atomyk - Krieg - OrlandoBloomers - TheSpringwoodSlasher

The female rocked on her heels for a moment, seeming content with taking her time.

"The recipient of this award is... OrlandoBloomers! Congratulations~"

kPtjNOH.jpg

i r8 8/8 m8 n0t up 4 deb8

Real talk, oh my God. How do I even start. Your posts are so wonderfully detailed that it's impossible to read them without having a very vivid image of what you're writing come to mind. It's also impossible to scroll past your posts because hnngg they're so beautifully written! Wonderful job, and keep up the amazing work!

@OrlandoBloomers

"Mm.. Let's see, here..." Her green eyes flickering over the awards yet again, Aurelia seemed a little thrown off by the next award, but it seemed to quickly pass. "This award is Sir/Madam Posts-R-Weird." Dammit, everyone made weird posts at some point. "The nominated people are..."

Bomb - DapperDogman - TheColourlessRainbow - The Silver Paladin

"..It would appear that the winner of this award is Bomb. Congratulations!"

A5tB0q2.jpg

I think this one sort of speaks for itself. I think we can all admit that Bomb is the master of making really freaking weird posts... Not that that's a bad thing. WEIRD is GOOD. So, congrats!

@Bomb

"This next award is for the people that put lots of effort into their posts, but they often go missed.. This award is Sir/Madam Posts-N-Vain! The nominations are..."

CCC Kouhai - Forrest - Josh M - Krieg

"It looks as though Krieg is our winner for this.. Congratulations."

VQtsK4N.jpg

Congratulations on yet another award, Krieg! Admittedly, as of recent, your posts get a little less attention than before - but this is probably contributed to by the fact that you've been very busy IRL, and haven't been able to post as frequently as usual. But, don't let that get you down - real life always comes first!

@Krieg

~Continued here~​

tumblr_lym99wqAOs1r5gv8l.gif

Patiently having waited for the crowd to settle down(after offering Papyrus a pleasant smile, as she still recalled his face from the murder incident), Aurelia just seemed to be rather content in waiting.. But she couldn't keep everyone waiting forever, now, could she? So, she whistled pleasantly to try to grab everyone's attention again, hoping to get the awards rolling again. "Alright, here comes the next award, everyone," she chimed, softly. "This award is for the roleplayers behind the screens that never cease to post with speed.. This award is Sir/Madam Posts-A-Lot! The nominees are..."

Gen. Gwazi Senpai - The Tactician - TheSpringwoodSlasher - Wedge Antilles

With a smile on her face, the blonde went on to announce, "The winner of this award is Wedge Antilles! Congratulations!"

GoJOXE4.jpg

Congratulations, Wedge!.. Or, Poe! It is true that you post rather frequently - especially with the dupes, though that got a little on the hectic side. Congratulations for your speedy work, Pietro-in-training! Keep it up!

@Poe Dameron

Taking a deep breath, the blonde glanced to the next award, pursing her lips. "..Alright, and next up we have an award for the ones who go the extra mile with their writing, creating detailed and wonderfully written scenes in the readers' minds, just as though they'd kelted an image to them. This award is for Sir/Madam Posts-R-Elaborate! And the people voted for this are..."

Atomyk - Krieg - OrlandoBloomers - TheSpringwoodSlasher

The female rocked on her heels for a moment, seeming content with taking her time.

"The recipient of this award is... OrlandoBloomers! Congratulations~"

kPtjNOH.jpg

i r8 8/8 m8 n0t up 4 deb8

Real talk, oh my God. How do I even start. Your posts are so wonderfully detailed that it's impossible to read them without having a very vivid image of what you're writing come to mind. It's also impossible to scroll past your posts because hnngg they're so beautifully written! Wonderful job, and keep up the amazing work!

@OrlandoBloomers

"Mm.. Let's see, here..." Her green eyes flickering over the awards yet again, Aurelia seemed a little thrown off by the next award, but it seemed to quickly pass. "This award is Sir/Madam Posts-R-Weird." Dammit, everyone made weird posts at some point. "The nominated people are..."

Bomb - DapperDogman - TheColourlessRainbow - The Silver Paladin

"..It would appear that the winner of this award is Bomb. Congratulations!"

A5tB0q2.jpg

I think this one sort of speaks for itself. I think we can all admit that Bomb is the master of making really freaking weird posts... Not that that's a bad thing. WEIRD is GOOD. So, congrats!

@Bomb

"This next award is for the people that put lots of effort into their posts, but they often go missed.. This award is Sir/Madam Posts-N-Vain! The nominations are..."

CCC Kouhai - Forrest - Josh M - Krieg

"It looks as though Krieg is our winner for this.. Congratulations."

VQtsK4N.jpg

Congratulations on yet another award, Krieg! Admittedly, as of recent, your posts get a little less attention than before - but this is probably contributed to by the fact that you've been very busy IRL, and haven't been able to post as frequently as usual. But, don't let that get you down - real life always comes first!

@Krieg

Suddenly the doors to the auditorium were kicked in.

12107066_989104254445350_5365850512551221101_n.jpg

"Ow... fuck my legs hurt..." a man wearing headphones said.

"Well, anyways my name is Bomb and I heard I won an award. but srsly posts r weird?"

Bomb then walked up and collected his award. He then walked to Shiki, Plutia, and the other people there.

"Yo, what's up?"

tumblr_inline_n69zwzaopQ1re9spw.png

"Hiiiiiii...."

@SELF INSERT YAY @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @whoelse i missed​

oi4xV2F.jpg

"Deoxysss.."

The trainer sighed in relief as it seemed everyone was safe for now, before a rather familiar seeming person arrived.

"R-Red?"

Yellow was initially surprised by the other trainer, but after another look he seemed to be a different person from the one she knew. Still, she'd have to talk with him later. For now, the Jolteon demanded more attention.

Capable of reading pokemon's thoughts, Yellow understood Jolteon and raised her hands defensively.

"Um, sorry, I greatly prefer not to fight if I can help it..."

And then Deoxys arrived. In her own universe, she had met the creature before, though whether this Deoxys was from the same Pokemon universe was yet to be determined.

"Deoxys?"

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Crow @Ryu Keiko

250px-135Jolteon.png

Mildly disappointed about how Yellow rejected the offer, he was about to taunt her more until he felt something greater.

"Wroo! (Ohohoho! Looks like I stumbled upon jackpot!)" Jolteon howls as he sees the red-blue alien, known to him as Deoxys. He had heard of this being from more traditional versions of his previous human's religion, where one was a guardian and the other, a destroyer. Based on the heard legend, he knew that one way or another, Deoxys had god-like potency.

Instead of feeling fear like the others, Jolteon felt excitement and ecstacy. The Jolteon simply walks up to the alien.

"Wroo... (A Deoxys? I've only heard of them...)" Jolteon looks closely at the hue of the Deoxys' core. "Arr. (Well, you seem to be different from the ones I've heard of. Maybe you could... you know... show me your moves?)"

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Bomb @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay
image.png

@Crow @Bomb

sfnhzwa.png

"Looks like you and I are... in the same boat..." Nono's smile is retained. "I think I'll feel safer around crowds with someone like you..."

Nono gently picked the pot up.

Sukuna, if she peered, would see that a young boy in a business suit was right behind Nono.

oi4xV2F.jpg

"Deoxysss.."

"Pi pi pika!"
([external screaming])

"..."

DeoxysCloseup.jpg

"Pokeballs."

Ryu... If you really wanted to use that name anymore, looked back at Teresa and then at the male that stood between him and Joshua. He huffed as he closed his eyes, beginning to calm down. "Sorry... I took it more of a threat than anything." he mumbled. His eyes slowly reverted back to the deep purple hue they were known for as he cracked his knuckles. He looked at Joshua, and bowed apologetically. "I apologizes." he says softly.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

60_by_teh_zombish-d9dmqyd.jpg

Offering a tight smile to Ryu, the ravenette just let out a sigh. "Don't worry. Josh here ain't no threat," she assured. not unless you mess with his conductor "Glad to see nobody's resortin' to violence, though," she hummed, though she sounded more relieved than enthusiastic. What caught her attention, now, though - was the Pokemon speaking through telepathy. It made her shudder slightly - not out of fear or horror, but because she didn't like thinking about telepathy. She didn't have the best experience with it, or memory of it, and it generally made her uncomfortable. As for Deoxys, itself... She was hardly intimidated. She'd seen much scarier things... Real monsters. Lots of them.

"..."

She was totally fawning over how adorable Pikachu was tho <3

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @Kaykay

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.