Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mh" Blake commented(?) as she sipped her drink again.

What? She really hadn't come to the award show to make new friends. She had more than she knew what to do with back home, and three of them were shoved onto her via being teamed with them while one literally followed her around in silence for a full day before she even said anything to him. Why make friends with anyone new here when they'd all be gone again once they went back to their respective worlds?

Plus the whole 'literally a creepy dead ghost' thing

"...Thanks, but you should really meet some of Yang's other friends before you make that statement"

Oh. Yay. Someone else with the incredibly powerful and disturbing ability to see the death of every object and being. She loved this place.

She scooted her stool a few inches away from the two regardless, solely because that was just a bit too much creepy death magic between them and the ghost at this point.

Not so far that she couldn't listen to that though, because the huntress, book nerd, and activist in her couldn't help but be at least a little curious about how something that terrifying could end up in someone's eyes

@Verite @DapperDogman @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers
"I don't know what I expected, you never were one for words" the boy says plainly "How's that book been? Ninjas of Love? You finished it yet?"

The boy smirks as he finishes his drink, leaving any questions she might have unanswered

"And yes, I obviously meant those lovely grey eyes of yours" he says, turning to Shiki, his own milky white eyes meeting hers for the first time since they started talking "Grey, like a deep fog, that would allow a murderer to flee a crime scene unseen"

"Or like the moral standing between good and evil"

"You know, they say you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their eyes"
Beat
"I think it's all horseshit, personally, but I was curious about your reaction to all that" he didn't expect to have even msde her blink, truth be told. But she intrigued him. She had the power to kill with a single cut, and she refrained from using it for good or evil

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @C.T.

"That's you, bright spark" the boy murmurs quietly "Or...a version of you, he knew Soul, who's a friend of mine"

"He was a traitor though, much like the lady here..." he knocks back another deep gulp and exhales "But we don't judge here, this bar is full of mistakes, I'm sure...I should have killed the priest, not the president, but I wanted to end my crusade with a grand finale"

@Verite @OrlandoBloomers
w8XwKKB.png

"... I see."

Well, that was none of his business.​

Ra2WaiL.png

When Shiki met Shiki, she... didn't even answer him for the span of a few long moments, her eyes uncharacteristically wide as they stared at him intently, hands ceasing their knife-twirling. She was stunned, but not for the reasons one might think; The fact that this newcomer was a fellow person afflicted by the Mystic Eyes hardly bothered her, and neither did them sharing a given name. It was weird, but nothing about this award show wasn't so she didn't really care all that much. No, what really took her aback was... Something else. A deeper cut.

But the longer she stared... No. He wasn't the same. The hair was a little different, and the glasses... Come to think of it, weren't those those ridiculous glasses Touko had tried getting her to wear years ago to nullify her Mystic Eyes? She had denied them then, thinking they looked foolish, and dealt with the consequences of her Eyes constantly being active herself. And now, after all she'd experienced... Her opinion hadn't changed at all. Those glasses still looked foolish.

Ryougi let her stare linger a few moments longer before huffing out a breath of discontent, as if annoyed with Tohno simply for looking the way he did.

"Hmph. Forget it. For a few seconds, I thought... You reminded me of..."
dAU3GKx.png

"... Someone I knew."

vZUye3r.jpg

An uncomfortable silence passed, Shiki's gaze returning to her knife in deep thought and hands resuming their motion with the blade. His name rang a bell, even beyond the obvious; Tohno. She recalled the clan name, back from when she was being groomed as head of the Ryougi family. Humans with demon blood passed down through their line, wasn't that it? She eventually spoke again, giving a shrug of the shoulders and sighing wearily as she answered his question.

"Not really... They're just eyes."

She'd loathed them at first, even tried to blind herself simply to get rid of them. On some level, she still believed them to be a curse... But part of her had to admit they had come in handy, even if they failed miserably in adding any sort of certainty to her existence. She'd have traded them in a heartbeat for even the tiniest piece of that. "Shiki Ryougi," she added, finally seeing fit to introduce herself.

"...How'd you get yours?"

Well, she was at least a little curious.​
Shiki01.png

"Ah, I see. Well, it's a big multiverse, right? I guess people are bound to run into similar-looking people," Tohno simply said, seemingly thinking nothing of Ryougi's initial response to him. She did seem a little odd given her delayed response to him, but then... Well, that could be overlooked, right? After all, those who wielded the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception were never exactly the most normal kinds of people. But this person... She didn't seem like a bad person, at least, and that was all that mattered to him.

Well... If she was too weird, then maybe it'd be a small problem, but given his relationship with the weirdos like Kohaku, Arihiko, and others, he wasn't too nervous about that stuff.

Compared to Ryougi, Tohno was actually fairly surprised that the two of them shared the same first name, though at this point, he wasn't about to say anything. Between the original SHIKI Tohno and the Fake Shiki, it seemed that the name was fairly common nowadays.

C7q2UpX.png

However.

The name "Ryougi" gave him some pause though. Akiha had only mentioned the names in passing, but Shiki remembered. The four families of the Demon Hunter Organization. The Nanaya, of which this Shiki Tohno was born to, the Asagami, the Fujou, and of course, the Ryougi. He knew of the Tohno's past, and wondered how much she knew. How she felt about them, and what she thought of the Nanaya clan that was now extinct, save for the bespectacled young man himself.

Well, he wasn't about to say anything. One thing at a time. Between the shared first names, the Demon Hunter Organization and the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, it seemed that that the two of them were much closer than expected. Before he could ask further about Ryougi's Mystic Eyes, it seemed that she beat him to the punch.

AIOGvym.png

"These eyes... How did I get them? It's been so long I can hardly remember," Shiki sighed, recounting his past. It was almost cliche to not want to look back at his oh-so dark and troubled past, but then... What was life without something like that?

He was almost glad that he couldn't really vividly remember the event in which he acquired these accursed eyes, due to the effects of his adoptive father's mind-erasure hypnosis only slowly wearing off even after all these years, but there was at least a picture in Shiki's head that he could recall, whether he wanted to or not.

"Well, long story short... I died, and I came back to life. My... brother killed me after going berserk, and my sister revived me by transferring some of her life energy into me," he explained, using the terms "brother" and "killed" loosely, speaking just audibly enough for Blake to hear, though the teen seemed oblivious of the cat girl's eavesdropping for the time being.

The Inversion Impulse was something that every blood-born Tohno, someone not like Shiki himself, suffered from. Everyone there was like a time bomb, waiting to explode. And that was what his brother, the original SHIKI Tohno, did. That was that.

"A... friend of mine says I already had some affinity with death even before the incident, which supposedly made me acquiring the eyes even more likely. Maybe it's because of... the Nanaya..."

Well, would ya look at that. The mention of Shiki's true family came out naturally.

1qA8W2t.png

"Anyway... Ah, how about you? What's your story?" Shiki asked, his expression changing again as he helped himself to a glass of water.

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

• Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
WP36I0B.gif

Suddenly a Terry Crews crashed through the wall and yelled "Old Spice is too powerful to stay in it's own Roleplay!".

"Ohhhhh, so that's her whole name! Shiki Ryougi. Okay cool." He said aloud to no one in particular, she and the new arrival seemed too enraptured with each other regardless. It was just good to know a full name. Taking yet another drink from his glass and a quick check to make sure Lector was doing fine(he was), Sting returned his attention to Blake...who was awkwardly sliding down a couple inches away. He just smirked, barely raising his head from where it was, leaning over his glass.

HHtbRba.jpg

"...Heh. Lemme guess, friends aren't quite your thing?"
"...Thanks, but you should really meet some of Yang's other friends before you make that statement"
Yt6cbaj.jpg

"...Oh. Well shit. So there are questionable people then? Like who?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @Verite @DapperDogman

"...Oh. Well shit. So there are questionable people then? Like who?"

Somewhere, in the vast multiverse of worlds stormed a swordsman through a thicket of blades and bullets. He showed no mercy and expected none in return, his brutality against his oppressors the stuff of nightmares. A man, who embraced the moniker of Beast gladly.

_rwby__adam_taurus_by_zeleftenant-d62twhd.png

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

@No One​

"Well Deedee er....Basically Lucina and other people from her time came into our time. Because the Lucina of my time is only an infant and as we can see this Lucina is not an infant. The thing about the people who came back with her was that they were all children of the current member in Chrom's army only...much older." Henry would explain to Deede actually getting serous for a change before he slowly revert back to his usual smile.

@Hospes @Lizzy
-------------------------------------------------------------

Black paused a moment in thought before he stood up from his seat.

images%2B%252834%2529.jpg

"I think we came in at the same time... Me, you, and Raynor. Hell if things went south involvin' our boss I had planned on jumpin' ship to work for him 'fore she had a chance to kill me. I may only be human but I can put up a hell of a fight against anyone." well he wasn't lying considering at one point he was staring down even Gods with only the weapons he carried. "Thankfully it never came to that and now I got an easy job with you close by." A half assed flirt remark added. Yep this was Erron alright. "Either way my RPer says he should be thanking you 'fore puttin' up with his shit.." Black added.

@Kaykay

Lucina was going to answer Deedee's question but...
tumblr_ma1yjsx1H21rdlrgno1_r1_500.jpg

It looked like Henry answered before she could.

images

"I couldn't have said it better myself." She spoke up, smiling. She couldn't help but remember some friends that had came back with her-like a certain klutz that tripped over her oulwn feet like her mother.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

freddyvsjason10.jpg

Jason ignored the insult thrown his way as he stepped forward and leaped off the stage. Landing on the ground with a thunderous shaking of the floor, he'd pick up his machete where it'd fallen and started towards Zombina, only to halt for a moment. He still had some unfinished business to attend to. That copycat killer had kidnapped Aya. Turning towards Ghostface, Jason swung the machete downwards and slashed right into Ghostface's right shoulder.

"Chrome!" The serial killer screeched in pain as Aya was free to run to where she pleased. Hopefully far away from here. Clutching at his shoulder once Jason removed the machete, Jason turned his attention back to Zombina. The girl who had hurt him the most. She'd pay for doing that. He'd resume walking towards Zombina in his slow menacing gait.

Looking over as Ghostface rolled around on the ground in agony, Chrome typed up another message for Kido.

AIN'T NOTHING NICE ABOUT IT. IT'S JUST PRAGMATISM AT WORK, KID. IF I WERE TO LET A ROOKIE KILLER WHO WANTED TO LEARN FROM THE BEST DIE, HOW WOULD THAT MAKE ME LOOK TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS? IN ANY CASE, I THINK HE'S HAD ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Walking over to Ghostface, ChromeSkull glanced down at him and shook his head in disappointment.

"Chrome! Y-You gotta help me! I'm in serious pain! I-I think he cleaved right through bone! It hurts!!"

COURSE IT DOES. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK UP AND TRY TO IDOLIZE A SERIAL KILLER THAT'S NOT LIKE US. JASON'S MORE LIKE A DESTRUCTIVE FORCE OF NATURE THAN SOME CRAZY TEEN. NOW, GET UP ON YOUR FEET.

Ghostface didn't move but simply leaned up against a table with blood continuing to seep out of his shoulder gash. Whimpering could have been heard coming from behind the mask and ChromeSkull was growing more and more irritated with Mickey's refusal to listen to him. Gripping him by the collar of his costume, ChromeSkull yanked him onto his feet and dragged him back to Kido's table and flung him into a chair.

YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS? YOU GOTTA LEARN TO MAN UP AND TAKE THE BLOWS AS THEY COME. NONE OF THIS WHIMPERING BULLSHIT. NOW, ROLL YOUR SLEEVE UP.

Mickey's wrist shook like a leaf in the wind as he rolled up his sleeve and Chrome injected him with one of his painkillers. It wouldn't sow up the wound Jason had left him. But that could just wait until they were finished with this award show business. Pulling the sleeve back down, he'd grab a napkin off the table and placed it in Mickey's hand.

USE THAT TO TRY AND STAUNCH SOME OF THE BLEEDING. I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GUY I KNOW ONCE WE'RE DONE HERE. YOU GOT ANY MORE OF THOSE AWARD THINGS YOU WERE GONNA HAND OUT?

Without waiting for an answer, Chrome reached into Ghostface's cloak and pulled out the remaining certificates as he set up a text to audio app on his cell-phone. If only so these idiots could come and claim their meaningless awards and they could get out of here.

LET'S SEE WHO WE GOT UP HERE FIRST. SWEETEST RP ROMANCE HUH? THE SPRINGWOOD SLASHER AND SOME FUCKER NAMED ORLANDOBLOOMERS SEEMED TO HAVE EARNED THIS ONE. WHERE ARE YOUR GUYS TO COME AND PICK THIS UP? I DON'T GOT ALL DAY FOR THIS?

Sweetest RP Romance
Claire Redfield x Aqua - Max Caulfield x Chloe Price - Pietro x Patchouli - Saber x Lon'qu
Winner: Max Caulfield x Chloe Price

utVm5rM.jpg

OOC COMMENT: I know we kind of rushed into this/it was one-sided at first because you wanted to take it slower/not give the wrong impression. But I think with how people have reacted to it and how it's been percieved long after the UMG has ended, I think it's turned out for the better. I mean people are still talking about it! I think we both did a fantastic job here and so did the nominees that were hand-picked as well. :)
@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Kluzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Poe Dameron
Marching up to snatch the award out of ChromeSkull's hands, Chloe glared daggers at the serial killer.

"I dunno what your problem is, buddy. But if you got an issue with Max and me? Here's to you."

giphy.gif

REAL NICE. YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR GAL-PAL ARE IN THE AGE RANGE OF MY USUAL VICTIMS. TAKE YOUR AWARD AND FUCK OFF.

Leaning right into ChromeSkull's face, Chloe smirked and flicked him right on the forehead of his mask.

"I've dealt with worse than some half-rate slasher villain in a fancy suit and his poser buddy. Just keep that in mind." With that Chloe turned on her heel and left, causing Ghostface to chuckle a little from where he was seated next to ChromeSkull.

"Heh..She really talked like that to you, Chrome? You gonna let her get away with that?"

NORMALLY I WOULDN'T, BUT SHE'S NOT FROM MY WORLD SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT? UNLESS I WENT BACK TO HER WORLD, NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I OFFED HER AND LEFT HER BODY SOMEWHERE. THEREFORE, I WON'T GET THE REACTION THAT I LOOK FOR. SO SPARE ME, MICKEY AND JUST DEAL WITH YOUR WOUND. NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT AWARD HERE? EH? DIDN'T THIS CHICK ALREADY GET AN AWARD? WELL, I GUESS SHE CAN USE THOSE LONG LEGS OF HERS TO COME OVER AND TAKE IT IF HER BOYFRIEND AIN'T HERE.

Strangest RP Romance
Bayonetta x Joshua - Gnar x Kittens - Junko Enoshima x Riley Peterson - Zombina x Herbert West
Winner: Bayonetta x Joshua
aqGfYMo.jpg

OOC COMMENT: I'm not well-versed in the Bayonetta lore at all apart from your character but something about her dating the former second in command of a group that treated women like slaves/crucified people/murdered entire communities certainly does seem pretty strange.
@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bomb @Jeremi @TheSilverPaladin

Handing the award out to whoever came to claim it, ChromeSkull quickly moved onto the next. The sooner they got done, the quicker they got out of here.

WHAT? IS THIS BRAT'S PLAYER EVEN HERE STILL? WHY THE HELL ARE WE HANDING OUT AWARDS TO PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GONNA COME AND CLAIM THEM? WELL, S'NOT LIKE WE'RE GETTING ONE.

Most Mentally Tortured Character
Arya Stark - Aya Drevis - Deedee - Ellie
Winner: Ellie
84106YA.jpg

OOC Comment: I've only ever seen your Ellie in the Zelda MG. But for the few posts she was there, she did seem like she had a lot of emotional baggage. Given the games that she was actually prominent in, I can't blame her.
@Unagi @Krieg @CCC Kouhai @Hospes

WELL, ANYWAY LET'S SEE WHAT WE GOT NEXT. MOST PHYSICALLY TORTURED? SEEMS LIKE OUR KIND OF AWARD, MICKEY. ONLY I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON HERE. EXCEPT FOR THAT ZOMBIE GUY WHO'S IN PIECES ON TOP OF THE STAGE.

Most Physically Tortured Character
Arya Stark - Elsa - Frank Castle - Stubbs
Winner: Elsa
NDOBDYe.jpg

OOC Comment: I cannot begin to go on about how much I've heard about Elsa's turmoil in Aki's games. From exploring places that shouldn't really be mentioned to the icicle incident, to her death in the UMG, I feel this is an award that Elsa definitely deserves. Poor Disney princess : <
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Krieg @Me

@Kaykay
Watching the events unfold, Kido was unsure whether she should, or even could, intervene. It was a little, or extremely, uncomfortable to hear them discuss another killing, but, well, at least she could count on ChromeSkull to only kill if it was pragmatic. That was something. As Ghostface was placed at the table she was at, she just took a small step away and asked him a simple question.

AOyrHVD.png

"So how's being on the receiving end?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Black paused a moment in thought before he stood up from his seat.

images%2B%252834%2529.jpg

"I think we came in at the same time... Me, you, and Raynor. Hell if things went south involvin' our boss I had planned on jumpin' ship to work for him 'fore she had a chance to kill me. I may only be human but I can put up a hell of a fight against anyone." well he wasn't lying considering at one point he was staring down even Gods with only the weapons he carried. "Thankfully it never came to that and now I got an easy job with you close by." A half assed flirt remark added. Yep this was Erron alright. "Either way my RPer says he should be thanking you 'fore puttin' up with his shit.." Black added.

@Kaykay
sakuya_izayoi___icon_by_chatomi-d52uag0.jpg

The time manipulator simply kept a small smile all the while.

"I believe you're correct. Though, it's too bad I never did get to serve you to the mistress," she stated calmly, almost sounding serious there. "And from my RPer to yours, anytime. It was quite fun."

@Crimson Spartan

Watching the events unfold, Kido was unsure whether she should, or even could, intervene. It was a little, or extremely, uncomfortable to hear them discuss another killing, but, well, at least she could count on ChromeSkull to only kill if it was pragmatic. That was something. As Ghostface was placed at the table she was at, she just took a small step away and asked him a simple question.

AOyrHVD.png

"So how's being on the receiving end?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

sakuya_izayoi___icon_by_chatomi-d52uag0.jpg

The time manipulator simply kept a small smile all the while.

"I believe you're correct. Though, it's too bad I never did get to serve you to the mistress," she stated calmly, almost sounding serious there. "And from my RPer to yours, anytime. It was quite fun."

@Crimson Spartan
"Nice to know you wanted my head on a silver platter. Can't blame ya seems like everyone wants me dead." Black spoke sounding deadly serious compared to Sakuya almost sounding serious. "Can't tell you how many times i've been stabbed, shot, electrocuted, set on fire, you get the point but somehow I keep gettin' back up. Maybe i'd be better off dead but hell ain't no one takin' me out without a fight.

pegQy90gbbc.jpg

With his mask on and general serious tone it would be difficult to tell how Erron felt about the mention of her wanting to serve him as food even if she wasn't serious about the situation.

@Kaykay

"These eyes... How did I get them? It's been so long I can hardly remember," Shiki sighed, recounting his past. It was almost cliche to not want to look back at his oh-so dark and troubled past, but then... What was life without something like that?

He was almost glad that he couldn't really vividly remember the event in which he acquired these accursed eyes, due to the effects of his adoptive father's mind-erasure hypnosis only slowly wearing off even after all these years, but there was at least a picture in Shiki's head that he could recall, whether he wanted to or not.

"Well, long story short... I died, and I came back to life. My... brother killed me after going berserk, and my sister revived me by transferring some of her life energy into me," he explained, using the terms "brother" and "killed" loosely, speaking just audibly enough for Blake to hear, though the teen seemed oblivious of the cat girl's eavesdropping for the time being.

The Inversion Impulse was something that every blood-born Tohno, someone not like Shiki himself, suffered from. Everyone there was like a time bomb, waiting to explode. And that was what his brother, the original SHIKI Tohno, did. That was that.

"A... friend of mine says I already had some affinity with death even before the incident, which supposedly made me acquiring the eyes even more likely. Maybe it's because of... the Nanaya..."

Well, would ya look at that. The mention of Shiki's true family came out naturally.​

1qA8W2t.png

"Anyway... Ah, how about you? What's your story?" Shiki asked, his expression changing again as he helped himself to a glass of water.​
Oh. So all someone had to do to get the eyes was die.

Blake suddenly had a lot less interest in the conversation​
"...Oh. Well shit. So there are questionable people then? Like who?"​
Blake smirked. Why not have a little fun with this? "Where do I start? First off, she's best friends with the heir-"

Blake's scroll went off. The faunus frowned in mild concern and pulled it out again, letting it unfold as her eyes flicked over the text.

"...Seriously?"
'Hi Blake! Just wanted to let you know that I volunteered you to go up on stage in front of everyone and present the awards for that thing where you almost died. Oh and you're up next. Like right now. Have fun!'
-Schnee Corp Lawyer
Blake groaned as she let her head thump against the bar again. "I'm really starting to hate this guy." She sighed in resignation and slowly lifted her head to stare at the bartender. If she had to do this, no way in hell was she doing it sober.

"Bartender, give me a whole bottle of something"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Blake stumbled up onto the stage and haphazardly tossed her bottle of vodka away ("Ow!") as she reached the microphone and stared out at the crowd before her. Which she couldn't even begin to make out in the drunken haze that had settled over every corner of her brain at that point.

Good. It was working.

She cleared her throat and looked down at the little note cards that she had prepared. "Hello everyone. Can you here me? Hellooo? Testing, one, two... three.... Ok. Good. So. We are here to commemorate some... stuff. Where most everyone here got put in a metaphorical box with some literal killers and got told to have fun. Most of us did not have fun. I'm sure the people writing us did though, and that's what counts. I guess. Not really. But nevermind that, I'm here to announce the awards for the Sovionok Camp Incident, as GM'd by Iwaku user York. Anyone who wants to give an acceptance speech is welcome to do so after I've finished announcing them all, because I am not gonna sit up here waiting for everyone to take their turn. First up on the docket is.... Best round. And the winner is... The Final Chapter. Hey. I actually agree with this. I got to go home once it was done =w="

Best Round
Chapter One - Chapter Three - Final Chapter - "The Recurring Dream" (Prologue) - 3
Winner: Final Chapter
Dci1mqE.png

OOC: Blake's IC saltiness about the whole camp thing aside, its not hard to see why this round won, as it was the most directly exciting and satisfying of the rounds that put all the buildup from the other rounds to good use! GooooOOO York!

@york

"Right. Moving on." Blake said as she tossed the first notecard behind her to read the one under it "Our next award is... Best. Epilogue. Which I was not in contention for because Ronan still needs to reply to the last post. The winner was... Kyon! who... I wasn't there when he went home so I'll just take everyone's word for it"

Best Character Epilogue
Asakura - Kyon - TOHSAKA - Yulia
Winner: Kyon

3UMZUDp.png

OOC: Not even slightly surprised. As per usual Verite nailed his character's voice like he did for all his posts, the epilogue being no exception. Fun to read, deserving of the award.

@Verite

"Yaaaay. Anyway, next is the best prologue. The winner is... Gaara and Beowolf. sssaaamme commentary as before. I'm not a world jumper or a mind reader so I don't have any idea what happened, but good job I guess."

Best Character Prologue
Beowulf/Gaara - Blake Belladonna - Kyon - Ryougi Shiki
Winner: Beowulf/Gaara
1Wp1d1j.png

OOC: here's to somethin good comin out of that awkward initial attempt with Blake and gaara, lol.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Woo." Blake cheered(?), spinning a figher in the air "Ok, so next iiiiiiis... best NPC. And the winner iiiiiiiis.... Slavya! Yay."

Best NPC
Aku - Olga - Slavya - Yulia
Winner: Slavya
tSR54jI.png

OOC: My gurl Olga dun got jipped : |

Joking aside, I didn't really interact with Slavya, but she made an impression on everyone else, so good job again York

@york

"K. Next is... worst NPC. And the winner is... Wait a minute, this is the bastard who put us there in the first place! I swear to god if I ever get my hands on him I am tearing those stupid eyebrows off and using them to-"

Worst NPC
Aku - Derek Stiles - Slavya - The Pioneer
Winner: Aku
7KbRkXX.png

ooc: noooot who I voted for, but in defense of those who did, his involvement did kind of come outta nowhere. Can't win 'em all

@york

*Five minutes of angry drunk faunus ranting later*

Blake cleared her throat. "...Sorry. Uhh. Right. next award. Best male character. The winner is... Really? The dog?"

Best Male Character
Beowulf - Gaara - Karol Capel - Kyon
Winner: Beowulf
I5wfc5c.png

ooc: Not really surprised here either, had some genuinely hilarious moments in your writing. Excellent work!

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"You people have no taste" Blake said dryly, not at all letting her prejudice against the canine kind show : |

"Whatever. Next up is best female character, because society judges us on our cup size and makeup in addition to our selves so we go separately. And the winner is..."

Blake frowned and squinted at the name on the paper for a few seconds.

"...Oh."

Best Female Character
Blake Belladonna - Idoun - Ryougi Shiki - Yellow
Winner: Blake Belladonna
Nu6blM3.png

ooc: I dunno man I don't think you deserved this one you barely posted and it was all angst but whatever :T

@Me

(ooc: I'll get the rest up in a bit, some IRL stuff I gotta do before I forget)

Last edited:
Kyon went up and took the award, awkwardly holding it and looking at the crowd, as though attempting to think of some sort of speech.

"Thanks."

And then he walked off.

@everyone​

Kyon went up and took the award, awkwardly holding it and looking at the crowd, as though attempting to think of some sort of speech.

"Thanks."

And then he walked off.

@everyone​
Blake blinked as the guy came up and stole her place on the mic. Not that she wanted to be here by any means, but if this happened for everyone then she was going to up here forever. Waiting. getting stared at. By a whole bunch of other people from the multiverse, with around a tenth of them statistically being bloody killers, whether of their own will or not-

Oh. Well that was short.

She coughed and took his spot once he walked off. "...Yes. Congratulations Kyon. Aaaanyway, I guess I should say thanks too. Even though I didn't really do anything and hated every moment I was stuck in camp murder, so I'm not sure how I won this unless Shiki held some people at knife point but... thanks anyways." She cleared her throat, clearly embarassed "Moving on. Best character overall. The winner is... the dog?! Again?!"

Best Character
Beowulf - Johnny Marcone - Kyon - Ryougi Shiki

cWL2exS.png

ooc: See above comments, just in competition with the lasses as well
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"..." So if he won that then it was probably between her and him.

Cats- 0

Dogs- 1

She was gonna have to kick Zwei when she got home or something : |

"Con...gratulations. Moving on." She said dully. "Next up is best traitor. And the winner is..."

"No one. No one won."

Best Traitor
Kang Hee-Gun - Ryougi Shiki - Yukio
Winner: Ryougi Shiki
5n6thtD.png

ooc: Again, not really surprised. Put some actual depth into Shiki's reaction to being made a killer. Err. Made a killer again.
@OrlandoBloomers

What? Shiki seemed miserable about the whole thing being done to her. She coughed. "next award right now. Best traitor kill. Hank Venture. It was very sad."

"...You had to be there."

Best Traitor Kill
Hank Venture's death - Kang's kill of Slavya and Hajime - Shiki killing Krieg dead - The Pioneer's mysterious death
Winner: Hank Venture's death
Ks9u3Dg.png

ooc: Alas, he just wasn't Batman enough
@Josh M

"For the next award, we have best death overall. Which is... also Hank Venture's death. huh" Blake murmured as she rubbed her chin. "You guys really like seeing Josh die : |"

Best Death
Aku's demise - Bill Cipher/Canada's demise - Hank Venture's death after declaring Shiki a traitor - Jinx losing Fishbone
Winner: Hank Venture's death after declaring Shiki a traitor

G96anLq.png

ooc: Alas, he was not... wait I just said this
@Josh M

"...Moving on to something happier, we have best romance. The winners are Kyon and Asakura. Congratulations"

Best Romance
Bell x Yulia - Hajime x Slavya - Kyon x Asakura - Speirs x Olga
Winner: Kyon x Asakura

INBKWe3.png

ooc: Cute boy and cute killer alien, the perfect match
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

"Continuing, the award for best moment goes to... wait. Didn't I break this fight up o.0?"

Greatest Moment
Debate about Shiki being a killer - Marcone beating up Speirs - Reveal of Yulia's true persona - The formal dance
Winner: Marcone beating up Speirs
BM6qkiB.png

Ooc: I mean, sure. Who doesn't like a good fight
@Saint Guillotine @ResistingTheEnlightened

"Ooookay then. Well. We're onto our final award. And the winners are... Spiers and Luz, for... pulling a gun on Olga. Why." Olga may have been a bit scatterbrained about the whole 'killers in her camp thing' but that seemd a bit much e_e

Most McFucked Up Moment
Hank's death after declaring Shiki a traitor - Hank investigating Shiki - Marcone beating up Speirs - When Speirs and Luz pulled guns on the camp administrator
Winner: When Speirs and Luz pulled guns on the camp administrator

oMuLxJc.png

ooc: I don't actually know the context for that but it certainly sounds mcfucked
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Blake slow clapped for a few seconds : |

"I'm so proud of you both. But on that wonderful note, that's the last of the awards for the Sovionok incident. We had some good times, but the vast majority were murder induced bad times, and I hope I never get pulled into one of these stupid games again. Goodbye."

And with that she gently tipped the mic till it fell over and walked off the stage.

Like literally off the stage her drunk ass missed the stairs by a mile and she landed in a pile at the bottom of them.

Last edited:
"...Moving on to something happier, we have best romance. The winners are Kyon and Asakura. Congratulations"
kyonchan002.png

Him and Asakura?

Ha. Hahaha.

Hahaha. Oh, how funny. Hahahaha. He won best ship award with Asakura.

Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha.

That was so funny.

It was so funny that Kyon laughed all the way from the auditorium to the restroom where he dunked his head into a sink with the water turned on for several minutes.

@everyone again​

Greatest Moment
Debate about Shiki being a killer - Marcone beating up Speirs - Reveal of Yulia's true persona - The formal dance
Winner: Marcone beating up Speirs
BM6qkiB.png

Ooc: I mean, sure. Who doesn't like a good fight
@Saint Guillotine @ResistingTheEnlightened

The crime boss was not present in person, but he did manage to send a representative.

A very familiar figure who cackled as he appeared.

tumblr_inline_ms1euqguA21r1oyf7.gif

"Surprise! Betcha thought you saw the last of me! I know, you got a lot of questions. 'How am I still around, why am I here, isn't this only for characters played before?' And you know what? Those are ALL very good questions, all of which can be answered thus."

tumblr_static_screen_shot_2014-03-24_at_9.36.42_am.png

"I. Do not. Care."

He then proceeded to pointedly rip the award in half, dropping one half on the stage and folding the other into an origami man, minus the head as his solitary eye beamed.

"Later brats! I'll see you in the Windy City!"

And with a cackle, the trickster vanished in a point of light and a slowly, still hot rotating object that burned to the touch and branded the stage.

A harmless looking, if still hot piece of silver with the mark of Caesar.

[spoili]
OOC:
giphy.gif

Thanks guys! It was a blast to play in your sandbox York.

Permit me to someday return the favor.[/spoili]​

Oh. So all someone had to do to get the eyes was die.

Blake suddenly had a lot less interest in the conversation​

Blake smirked. Why not have a little fun with this? "Where do I start? First off, she's best friends with the heir-"

Blake's scroll went off. The faunus frowned in mild concern and pulled it out again, letting it unfold as her eyes flicked over the text.

"...Seriously?"

Blake groaned as she let her head thump against the bar again. "I'm really starting to hate this guy." She sighed in resignation and slowly lifted her head to stare at the bartender. If she had to do this, no way in hell was she doing it sober.

"Bartender, give me a whole bottle of something"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Blake stumbled up onto the stage and haphazardly tossed her bottle of vodka away ("Ow!") as she reached the microphone and stared out at the crowd before her. Which she couldn't even begin to make out in the drunken haze that had settled over every corner of her brain at that point.

Good. It was working.

She cleared her throat and looked down at the little note cards that she had prepared. "Hello everyone. Can you here me? Hellooo? Testing, one, two... three.... Ok. Good. So. We are here to commemorate some... stuff. Where most everyone here got put in a metaphorical box with some literal killers and got told to have fun. Most of us did not have fun. I'm sure the people writing us did though, and that's what counts. I guess. Not really. But nevermind that, I'm here to announce the awards for the Sovionok Camp Incident, as GM'd by Iwaku user York. Anyone who wants to give an acceptance speech is welcome to do so after I've finished announcing them all, because I am not gonna sit up here waiting for everyone to take their turn. First up on the docket is.... Best round. And the winner is... The Final Chapter. Hey. I actually agree with this. I got to go home once it was done =w="

Best Round
Chapter One - Chapter Three - Final Chapter - "The Recurring Dream" (Prologue) - 3
Winner: Final Chapter
Dci1mqE.png

OOC: Blake's IC saltiness about the whole camp thing aside, its not hard to see why this round won, as it was the most directly exciting and satisfying of the rounds that put all the buildup from the other rounds to good use! GooooOOO York!

@york

"Right. Moving on." Blake said as she tossed the first notecard behind her to read the one under it "Our next award is... Best. Epilogue. Which I was not in contention for because Ronan still needs to reply to the last post. The winner was... Kyon! who... I wasn't there when he went home so I'll just take everyone's word for it"

Best Character Epilogue
Asakura - Kyon - TOHSAKA - Yulia
Winner: Kyon

3UMZUDp.png

OOC: Not even slightly surprised. As per usual Verite nailed his character's voice like he did for all his posts, the epilogue being no exception. Fun to read, deserving of the award.

@Verite

"Yaaaay. Anyway, next is the best prologue. The winner is... Gaara and Beowolf. sssaaamme commentary as before. I'm not a world jumper or a mind reader so I don't have any idea what happened, but good job I guess."

Best Character Prologue
Beowulf/Gaara - Blake Belladonna - Kyon - Ryougi Shiki
Winner: Beowulf/Gaara
1Wp1d1j.png

OOC: here's to somethin good comin out of that awkward initial attempt with Blake and gaara, lol.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Woo." Blake cheered(?), spinning a figher in the air "Ok, so next iiiiiiis... best NPC. And the winner iiiiiiiis.... Slavya! Yay."

Best NPC
Aku - Olga - Slavya - Yulia
Winner: Slavya
tSR54jI.png

OOC: My gurl Olga dun got jipped : |

Joking aside, I didn't really interact with Slavya, but she made an impression on everyone else, so good job again York

@york

"K. Next is... worst NPC. And the winner is... Wait a minute, this is the bastard who put us there in the first place! I swear to god if I ever get my hands on him I am tearing those stupid eyebrows off and using them to-"

Worst NPC
Aku - Derek Stiles - Slavya - The Pioneer
Winner: Aku
7KbRkXX.png

ooc: noooot who I voted for, but in defense of those who did, his involvement did kind of come outta nowhere. Can't win 'em all

@york

*Five minutes of angry drunk faunus ranting later*

Blake cleared her throat. "...Sorry. Uhh. Right. next award. Best male character. The winner is... Really? The dog?"

Best Male Character
Beowulf - Gaara - Karol Capel - Kyon
I5wfc5c.png

ooc: Not really surprised here either, had some genuinely hilarious moments in your writing. Excellent work!

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"You people have no taste" Blake said dryly, not at all letting her prejudice against the canine kind show : |

"Whatever. Next up is best female character, because society judges us on our cup size and makeup in addition to our selves so we go separately. And the winner is..."

Blake frowned and squinted at the name on the paper for a few seconds.

"...Oh."

Best Female Character
Blake Belladonna - Idoun - Ryougi Shiki - Yellow
Winner: Blake Belladonna
Nu6blM3.png

ooc: I dunno man I don't think you deserved this one you barely posted and it was all angst but whatever :T

@Me

(ooc: I'll get the rest up in a bit, some IRL stuff I gotta do before I forget)​
Yulia & Company?
@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Everyone else really

There was a bit of a silence at the auditorium for a moment, it seemed at first that no-one was going to claim the "Worst NPC" award, nor the "Best round" award, until suddenly, Yulia jumped out of nowhere, grabbing the "best Round award.

t1QHGAz.png

"Yoink! I'll be taking this to the GM of MT IV myself! He'd take it, but... I think he's got stagefright... Or something..." she said, promptly taking the "best round" award. "Uh, on the behalf of the GM, I'd like to say thank you for sticking with the game! Even if there was some... Performance issues halfway or so through...​" She paused for a moment, about to reach for the "worst NPC award" as well, preparing to say something... When suddenly a poof of black smoke erupted from the stage in front of her, and... I kid you not, Aku, in the form of a small rat popped out of nowhere.
aku-rat.jpg

"Foolish mortal!!! Only I... AKU, deserves the honor of this awaaaard!" Shouted the rather uh... Downsized demon "overlord" as he leaped through the air, snatching the award for himself before he promptly scampered off the stage, disappearing into a crack in the wall before Yulia could even begin to attempt to catch up to him... Though she herself just blinked blinked, looking a little at a loss for words before she spoke again after a moment, turning her attention from the crack in the wall that Aku had dove into back to the audience.
K3okG2r.png

"Well... I guess he didn't offer much of a speech... But, aaaanyways... I know his appearance could have been built up to more... Maaaybe he needs some practice with that sort of thing?" Or maybe the GM should have been dropping more hints >.< ​ "Anyways, sorry about the uh... Inconveniences we've had on the behalf of Aku..." She said, glancing towards Blake a little with a rather guilty expression before returning her attention to the audience. "Buuut well... That's all from me! Catchya all later!" Yulia exclaimed, hopping off the stage and into the crowd of observers below... She narrowly missed knocking over the microphone stand she had taken her place at.

Slavya
@The Tactician @others
After Yulia stepped off the stage, Slavya seemed to arrive just then, she may have been in the audience for a while, but, who knows... Maybe she was late? At any rate, she had decided to take her place, taking her award slowly, looking a little sheepish; it looked like she really hadn't expected to win...

sogYc1N.png

"Hahaha... To be honest... I wasn't expecting to win, but... Thanks to all who voted for me! And those who didn't too, for contributing nonetheless!" She said, she went silent for a moment, noticing an slightly out of place looking box somewhere. She shook her head after a while, turning back to the audience "Well uh... I guess there was alot more dialogue and the like us pioneers could have done with... But, I have high hopes the GM will do better with that sort of thing next time... Other than that, I think that's all I have to say." Slavya said, she curtsied a little before she gave everyone a small wave, stepping off the stage herself now...

To this moment, Iris Heart, Yellow Heart, Tactical Trooper, Fizz, and Bomb is still beating the crud out of Add.

@The Great Detective @anybody else​
Kalifa and Kaku looked on, and Kalifa smirked with amusement. Neither of the two CP9 agents were going to get involved in this.

Behind them, Franziska von Karma stood. She recognized Iris Heart, as Iris' alter-ego Plutia had been oddly friendly toward her during their meeting at Coalition Headquarters. However, aside from their mutual love of whips, the two had very little in common.

@Bomb @The Great Detective @Everyone

To this moment, Iris Heart, Yellow Heart, Tactical Trooper, Fizz, and Bomb is still beating the crud out of Add.

@The Great Detective @anybody else​
Kalifa and Kaku looked on, and Kalifa smirked with amusement. Neither of the two CP9 agents were going to get involved in this.

Behind them, Franziska von Karma stood. She recognized Iris Heart, as Iris' alter-ego Plutia had been oddly friendly toward her during their meeting at Coalition Headquarters. However, aside from their mutual love of whips, the two had very little in common.

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Dammit dammit dammit..."

Add would curse this weakly before disappearing through another time rift, presumably escaping again. Welp... good job guys. ;w;

@Bomb @Chris Lang @anybody else​

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Dammit dammit dammit..."

Add would curse this weakly before disappearing through another time rift, presumably escaping again. Welp... good job guys. ;w;

@Bomb @Chris Lang @anybody else​
tumblr_inline_ng56hhq7AT1re9spw.png

"Hahaha! This isn't over. It's not going to be fun like this!" Iris Heart said as she transformed back.

tumblr_inline_n69zvl7HiZ1re9spw.png

"mmm... I'm tired now..."

tumblr_inline_n69z56Vno51re9spw.png

"Aww... I wanted to play some more.."

Tactical Trooper simply sighed. "He keeps going into those rifts when he's in danger. That's why I could never catch him..."

"Well least we rescued the kitties right? But... why is there 10? Last I remembered there was 9." Bomb pointed out at the unoriginal number of cats.

@The Great Detective @Chris Lang @anybody else

tumblr_inline_ng56hhq7AT1re9spw.png

"Hahaha! This isn't over. It's not going to be fun like this!" Iris Heart said as she transformed back.

tumblr_inline_n69zvl7HiZ1re9spw.png

"mmm... I'm tired now..."

tumblr_inline_n69z56Vno51re9spw.png

"Aww... I wanted to play some more.."

Tactical Trooper simply sighed. "He keeps going into those rifts when he's in danger. That's why I could never catch him..."

"Well least we rescued the kitties right? But... why is there 10? Last I remembered there was 9." Bomb pointed out at the unoriginal number of cats.

@The Great Detective @Chris Lang @anybody else

"These are the cats that have been following you around since the mission?" Kalifa asked. "I believe I did count them during that time, but I've lost my notes since then. So, do you know them well enough to recognize them on sight? Would you spot the new one?"

Kaku, meanwhile, wondered if this was worth making a fuss about. It was possible that a tenth cat merely saw the gathering of felines and decided to join in. Were they suggesting the tenth might be some sort of spy?

Status
Not open for further replies.