Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly, into the room rushes... an adult.

Vincent_zpsxsl0q9iw.png

"Is it time to play backsetball yet?"

freddyvsjason10.jpg

Jason ignored the insult thrown his way as he stepped forward and leaped off the stage. Landing on the ground with a thunderous shaking of the floor, he'd pick up his machete where it'd fallen and started towards Zombina, only to halt for a moment. He still had some unfinished business to attend to. That copycat killer had kidnapped Aya. Turning towards Ghostface, Jason swung the machete downwards and slashed right into Ghostface's right shoulder.

"Chrome!" The serial killer screeched in pain as Aya was free to run to where she pleased. Hopefully far away from here. Clutching at his shoulder once Jason removed the machete, Jason turned his attention back to Zombina. The girl who had hurt him the most. She'd pay for doing that. He'd resume walking towards Zombina in his slow menacing gait.

Looking over as Ghostface rolled around on the ground in agony, Chrome typed up another message for Kido.

AIN'T NOTHING NICE ABOUT IT. IT'S JUST PRAGMATISM AT WORK, KID. IF I WERE TO LET A ROOKIE KILLER WHO WANTED TO LEARN FROM THE BEST DIE, HOW WOULD THAT MAKE ME LOOK TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS? IN ANY CASE, I THINK HE'S HAD ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Walking over to Ghostface, ChromeSkull glanced down at him and shook his head in disappointment.

"Chrome! Y-You gotta help me! I'm in serious pain! I-I think he cleaved right through bone! It hurts!!"

COURSE IT DOES. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK UP AND TRY TO IDOLIZE A SERIAL KILLER THAT'S NOT LIKE US. JASON'S MORE LIKE A DESTRUCTIVE FORCE OF NATURE THAN SOME CRAZY TEEN. NOW, GET UP ON YOUR FEET.

Ghostface didn't move but simply leaned up against a table with blood continuing to seep out of his shoulder gash. Whimpering could have been heard coming from behind the mask and ChromeSkull was growing more and more irritated with Mickey's refusal to listen to him. Gripping him by the collar of his costume, ChromeSkull yanked him onto his feet and dragged him back to Kido's table and flung him into a chair.

YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS? YOU GOTTA LEARN TO MAN UP AND TAKE THE BLOWS AS THEY COME. NONE OF THIS WHIMPERING BULLSHIT. NOW, ROLL YOUR SLEEVE UP.

Mickey's wrist shook like a leaf in the wind as he rolled up his sleeve and Chrome injected him with one of his painkillers. It wouldn't sow up the wound Jason had left him. But that could just wait until they were finished with this award show business. Pulling the sleeve back down, he'd grab a napkin off the table and placed it in Mickey's hand.

USE THAT TO TRY AND STAUNCH SOME OF THE BLEEDING. I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GUY I KNOW ONCE WE'RE DONE HERE. YOU GOT ANY MORE OF THOSE AWARD THINGS YOU WERE GONNA HAND OUT?

Without waiting for an answer, Chrome reached into Ghostface's cloak and pulled out the remaining certificates as he set up a text to audio app on his cell-phone. If only so these idiots could come and claim their meaningless awards and they could get out of here.

LET'S SEE WHO WE GOT UP HERE FIRST. SWEETEST RP ROMANCE HUH? THE SPRINGWOOD SLASHER AND SOME FUCKER NAMED ORLANDOBLOOMERS SEEMED TO HAVE EARNED THIS ONE. WHERE ARE YOUR GUYS TO COME AND PICK THIS UP? I DON'T GOT ALL DAY FOR THIS?

Sweetest RP Romance
Claire Redfield x Aqua - Max Caulfield x Chloe Price - Pietro x Patchouli - Saber x Lon'qu
Winner: Max Caulfield x Chloe Price

utVm5rM.jpg

OOC COMMENT: I know we kind of rushed into this/it was one-sided at first because you wanted to take it slower/not give the wrong impression. But I think with how people have reacted to it and how it's been percieved long after the UMG has ended, I think it's turned out for the better. I mean people are still talking about it! I think we both did a fantastic job here and so did the nominees that were hand-picked as well. :)
@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Kluzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Poe Dameron
Marching up to snatch the award out of ChromeSkull's hands, Chloe glared daggers at the serial killer.

"I dunno what your problem is, buddy. But if you got an issue with Max and me? Here's to you."

giphy.gif

REAL NICE. YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR GAL-PAL ARE IN THE AGE RANGE OF MY USUAL VICTIMS. TAKE YOUR AWARD AND FUCK OFF.

Leaning right into ChromeSkull's face, Chloe smirked and flicked him right on the forehead of his mask.

"I've dealt with worse than some half-rate slasher villain in a fancy suit and his poser buddy. Just keep that in mind." With that Chloe turned on her heel and left, causing Ghostface to chuckle a little from where he was seated next to ChromeSkull.

"Heh..She really talked like that to you, Chrome? You gonna let her get away with that?"

NORMALLY I WOULDN'T, BUT SHE'S NOT FROM MY WORLD SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT? UNLESS I WENT BACK TO HER WORLD, NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I OFFED HER AND LEFT HER BODY SOMEWHERE. THEREFORE, I WON'T GET THE REACTION THAT I LOOK FOR. SO SPARE ME, MICKEY AND JUST DEAL WITH YOUR WOUND. NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT AWARD HERE? EH? DIDN'T THIS CHICK ALREADY GET AN AWARD? WELL, I GUESS SHE CAN USE THOSE LONG LEGS OF HERS TO COME OVER AND TAKE IT IF HER BOYFRIEND AIN'T HERE.

Strangest RP Romance
Bayonetta x Joshua - Gnar x Kittens - Junko Enoshima x Riley Peterson - Zombina x Herbert West
Winner: Bayonetta x Joshua
aqGfYMo.jpg

OOC COMMENT: I'm not well-versed in the Bayonetta lore at all apart from your character but something about her dating the former second in command of a group that treated women like slaves/crucified people/murdered entire communities certainly does seem pretty strange.
@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bomb @Jeremi @TheSilverPaladin

Handing the award out to whoever came to claim it, ChromeSkull quickly moved onto the next. The sooner they got done, the quicker they got out of here.

WHAT? IS THIS BRAT'S PLAYER EVEN HERE STILL? WHY THE HELL ARE WE HANDING OUT AWARDS TO PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GONNA COME AND CLAIM THEM? WELL, S'NOT LIKE WE'RE GETTING ONE.

Most Mentally Tortured Character
Arya Stark - Aya Drevis - Deedee - Ellie
Winner: Ellie
84106YA.jpg

OOC Comment: I've only ever seen your Ellie in the Zelda MG. But for the few posts she was there, she did seem like she had a lot of emotional baggage. Given the games that she was actually prominent in, I can't blame her.
@Unagi @Krieg @CCC Kouhai @Hospes

WELL, ANYWAY LET'S SEE WHAT WE GOT NEXT. MOST PHYSICALLY TORTURED? SEEMS LIKE OUR KIND OF AWARD, MICKEY. ONLY I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON HERE. EXCEPT FOR THAT ZOMBIE GUY WHO'S IN PIECES ON TOP OF THE STAGE.

Most Physically Tortured Character
Arya Stark - Elsa - Frank Castle - Stubbs
Winner: Elsa
NDOBDYe.jpg

OOC Comment: I cannot begin to go on about how much I've heard about Elsa's turmoil in Aki's games. From exploring places that shouldn't really be mentioned to the icicle incident, to her death in the UMG, I feel this is an award that Elsa definitely deserves. Poor Disney princess : <
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Krieg @Me

@Kaykay

Bayonetta emerged again, but her appearance was quite different from before. "Another bloody award? This one not quite as high class as the first one, though", she said to herself, as she took note of it. Nevertheless, she approached and took the award with a style and attitude that was typical of her, regardless of the situation.

bayonetta_2___bayonetta_white_dress___gif_by_sensualdigitalart-d7z6muf.gif

She then gave a speech, shorter than the first one. "Be it strange to the voters, you all probably know that Bayonetta never settles for less than the best. I had the best man, the most gentlemanly one, and the most intimate relationship. Powerful as I may be, I don't have the bloody power to make that appear un-strange to you. But thank you for the award, little ones!"

tumblr_nzj7piXHOq1umo3hpo1_500.gif

And she walked away, blowing a kiss to Joshua, wherever he was.​

That was a good point, using the murder games powers not for more games but simply to permanently connect everyone. He'd note this for future investigations on the games... "So you're saying these Games can be used for good?" Gilgamesh then chose to question. Even if this was caused from Ryan's unhealthy amount of optimism, this might still be a beneficial lesson in finding strength in anything. "The good hosts though are few and far between... Reece is simply seeing them for who they really are, more than even I could".

@Hospes @Oh God why did you given him that idea!?​

Gilgamesh seemed to take the young woman's words differently than intended, but Aurelia- or, well, Ryan -hardly seemed to care. "Well, I suppose so... I just meant that if people can be brought together for bad things like murder games, then there must also be a way to bring people together outside of these games," she explained, thinking nothing of the question. As Gilgamesh stated his opinion on the hosts, the girl just shrugged, taking a deep breath. "Perhaps in your opinion.. But do you know know these people to assume that's the case?"

@Sir Gen. Magic Senpai the First

Lucifer had no idea who the Master was. He knew nothing about his attempts to one-up the Doctor, his constant failures and the fact he had more lives than a cartoon character seemingly regardless of death or gender.

Its been out for a while, watch it if you hadn't.

But his antics had Lucifer briefly wonder if the award show had hired a mime and if so, when he'd do the elephant rope routine. That was always mildly amusing. Though he seemed to have gone in a hurry without his facepaint and striped clothes.

It was a welcome distraction at any rate from the pissing contests, the fights and everything else in between the awards presented. Guess it was just one of those things, whenever people got stir crazy.

At any rate, politely excusing himself from Frank, Rin and Shirou he got up and in passing the Master, flipped him a sovereign for his trouble. The entertainment business was hard these days, more so if everyone was distracted from the prospect of battle.

He went to the bar, the only place where it seemed to be relatively quiet, ducking under a spray of bullets from the girl with the bow, before taking a seat next to Shiki. A beat passed and he looked at her before saying sincerely.

"I like your hat."

@Verite @BarrenThin @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer
The spray of bullets and Neo's counter had an effect so awesome, strange, and impressive, that the entire event was erased from both Neo's and Blake's minds : |

After a few blinks to re-acclimate herself from that bout of sudden onset amnesia, Blake caught sight of Shiki chilling at the bar and Sting presumably still nearby. She shrugged and meandered (only slightly tipsy) back in that direction, tossing Gambol shroud back into the locker as she passed before she lightly hopped onto the barstool near the other two that were seated currently, and waved down the bartender for something light and fruity compared to her starting fare.

She drummed her fingers on the bar as she waited, glancing over to Lucifer then to Shiki for a few seconds and the hat she'd chosen to adorn.

"That looks really dumb on you."

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Saint Guillotine
gaiuRlM.jpg

"I may have slightly misjudged how strong my opposition is." He shot a glance back at the damage. "Or maybe majorly misjudged. Maybe." Sting sighed with a shrug. "I hate holding back in a fight. It's insulting. Oh well." He stepped back over, grabbing another drink. Looking back and forth between Lucifer as he complimented the hat and Blake as she did the opposite. He took a more neutral path.

"Meh. Miss Prickly in a hat."

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine

Vqg8YRu.png

"What, are you three trying to hit on me or something?"

It was hard to tell whether she was being sarcastic or genuine, but how else was a lone woman at a bar supposed to interpret people sitting next to her and commenting on how she looked? Even if all three attempts were completely lousy. She affixed the three budding romantics with one long, withering look, expression torn somewhere between unimpressed and bemused, before letting out a breath, returning her gaze frontward and tipping the rim of Torchwick's hat down low over her brow.

"I've no such desires... Maybe you should go try someone more drunk or desperate-looking. Like him."

Shiki made a sweeping gesture to point down towards the opposing end of the bar, where a certain pallid, ghostly figure was ordering his drink nervously and looking anxious about something or other. Some small part of her was curious what that was, but ah well. Probably nothing she cared about. "So did you win?" She threw casually in Blake's direction, taking another sip of her bottled water. Sting, on the other hand, earned himself a thoroughly sardonic roll of the eyes.

"Nice job obliterating the ginger, by the way. Ever hear people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?"

@Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Vqg8YRu.png

It was hard to tell whether she was being sarcastic or genuine, but how else was a lone woman at a bar supposed to interpret people sitting next to her and commenting on how she looked? Even if all three attempts were completely lousy. She affixed the three budding romantics with one long, withering look, expression torn somewhere between unimpressed and bemused, before letting out a breath, returning her gaze frontward and tipping the rim of Torchwick's hat down low over her brow.​
iD17ltY.jpg

If nothing else, the dragon slayer and his little pal were grateful for the conversation change.
"I've no such desires... Maybe you should go try someone more drunk or desperate-looking. Like him."

Shiki made a sweeping gesture to point down towards the opposing end of the bar, where a certain pallid, ghostly figure was ordering his drink nervously and looking anxious about something or other. Some small part of her was curious what that was, but ah well. Probably nothing she cared about.​
wwaLcpk.jpg

"...I didn't even see that guy. Good eye, but nah, I'm not interested in...whoever that guy is. Hey though!" He added, shouting out and waving to the guy with a grin. Good Sabertooth greeting.
Sting, on the other hand, earned himself a thoroughly sardonic roll of the eyes.

"Nice job obliterating the ginger, by the way. Ever hear people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?"
"Listen you, I tried to stop the fight from happening at all. I'm not going to get lectured on that from one of the instigators, much less an instigating former murderer! So just shove your sarcastic remarks, alright?"

"...I didn't even see that guy. Good eye, but nah, I'm not interested in...whoever that guy is. Hey though!" He added, shouting out and waving to the guy with a grin. Good Sabertooth greeting.
"H-Hey" the ghost manages to stammer, knocking back his drink to try and calm his nerves. Man he wished booze actually had an impact on him, cause it would at least take the edge off his worries

He shoots the group a small wave, before wiping his brow slowly, trying to compose himself

He's killed plenty of strong people in the past, but this guy...he'd basically cheated to kill everyone who ever existed! How do you fight someone who has control of what amounts to a whole universe worth of ghostly minions?

"Man, who'd have thought it, I'm a massive prick, at least in other timelines" Suddenly, he could sympathise with Frank, even if only a little bit. It only took the end of an entire universe to finally get him to see things through the old vigilante's eyes

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Saint Guillotine @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Vqg8YRu.png

"No, but if I was, could I get the hat as a consolation prize?"

He said with a straight face before breaking out in an easy smile, offering out the following in a dry saying when Shiki indicated the ghost.

"Unfortunately, hes not my type."

Which was saying it lightly, considering his role in his own universe. More to the point, he took in the figures of everyone. .. Shiki, Blake, Sting and PB. It was an interesting contrast of personality and said something about everyone somehow.

.... Maybe not.

So he paid for the next round, putting bottlecaps on the counter and as they were accepted, looked slightly defensive if anyone asked or gave him a look.

"Hey, I just came from Fallout. Its all I got."

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @DapperDogman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"You'd know I wasn't if we'd finish the other thing"
It was hard to tell whether she was being sarcastic or genuine, but how else was a lone woman at a bar supposed to interpret people sitting next to her and commenting on how she looked? Even if all three attempts were completely lousy. She affixed the three budding romantics with one long, withering look, expression torn somewhere between unimpressed and bemused, before letting out a breath, returning her gaze frontward and tipping the rim of Torchwick's hat down low over her brow.

"Rude. No, but rude"

It wasn't even an admonition. Sometimes she just wasn't sure if Shiki's lack of filter was 100% on purpose or not
"Listen you, I tried to stop the fight from happening at all. I'm not going to get lectured on that from one of the instigators, much less an instigating former murderer! So just shove your sarcastic remarks, alright?"
"You were going to try to stop the fight by saying you'd stop her by fighting her. Which is the opposite of stopping a fight" Blake commented calmly as she took a sip from her drink when it arrived
"No, but if I was, could I get the hat as a consolation prize?"

He said with a straight face before breaking out in an easy smile, offering out the following in a dry saying when Shiki indicated the ghost.

"Unfortunately, hes not my type."

Which was saying it lightly, considering his role in his own universe. More to the point, he took in the figures of everyone. .. Shiki, Blake, Sting and PB. It was an interesting contrast of personality and said something about everyone somehow.

.... Maybe not.

So he paid for the next round, putting bottlecaps on the counter and as they were accepted, looked slightly defensive if anyone asked or gave him a look.

"Hey, I just came from Fallout. Its all I got."
Blake just arched an eyebrow and slowly sipped her drink. She didn't actually say anything, because she'd never met this guy before and he wasn't a Schnee and/or obviously a jerk and/or wasn't a slightly freaky carbon copy of one of her best friends blondes/mild crushes from back at Beacon.

But the silent judgement was there in her eyes as she wondered internally why the man was paying for drinks at the open bar for the fancy award show : |

@C.T. @Saint Guillotine @OrlandoBloomers @DapperDogman

Bayonetta emerged again, but her appearance was quite different from before. "Another bloody award? This one not quite as high class as the first one, though", she said to herself, as she took note of it. Nevertheless, she approached and took the award with a style and attitude that was typical of her, regardless of the situation.

bayonetta_2___bayonetta_white_dress___gif_by_sensualdigitalart-d7z6muf.gif

She then gave a speech, shorter than the first one. "Be it strange to the voters, you all probably know that Bayonetta never settles for less than the best. I had the best man, the most gentlemanly one, and the most intimate relationship. Powerful as I may be, I don't have the bloody power to make that appear un-strange to you. But thank you for the award, little ones!"

tumblr_nzj7piXHOq1umo3hpo1_500.gif

And she walked away, blowing a kiss to Joshua, wherever he was.​
Robert looked at the woman. Somewhat of a typical commoner. He raised an eyebrow before extending a hand at her. His actions were slow before he nodded. "I'll get this award to 'Joshua.'" Robert said, as he shook her hand very respectfully as was in the 1900's before turning around.

"That is if I can find him."​

• Love
Reactions: Mari

Gilgamesh seemed to take the young woman's words differently than intended, but Aurelia- or, well, Ryan -hardly seemed to care. "Well, I suppose so... I just meant that if people can be brought together for bad things like murder games, then there must also be a way to bring people together outside of these games," she explained, thinking nothing of the question. As Gilgamesh stated his opinion on the hosts, the girl just shrugged, taking a deep breath. "Perhaps in your opinion.. But do you know know these people to assume that's the case?"

@Sir Gen. Magic Senpai the First
"Hmph! You need not know such people! Such unworthiness is something one is able to sense, they have it all around them!" Gilgamesh stated back to Ryan... Such a lovely fellow.

@Hospes

Whenthe three began to give him various glances, and continue their chatter, he chuckled awkwardly "Oh, I'm everyone's type. When I want to be, anyway" he offers with a soft laugh "So, what brings you here, Bl-Er...ninja girl?" He had to remember not to blow his cover again by knowing more than he should. He may have known a Blake from Beacon acadamy, but it wasn't this Blake

"I haven't seen many ninjas around here" he adds, trying to make himself sound more casual than nervous "And I don't know a single ninja who uses guns like those..."

His focus turns to the others, most of whom he had no clue about "Pleased to meet you all. Just wish the circumstances could have been better"

"I'm here being nominated for 'should never ship' the nerve..." the male paused a moment, trying to look offended, but simply laughs "It's not like I'm gonna win or anything"

He hoped not, anyway

@Saint Guillotine @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T.

Whenthe three began to give him various glances, and continue their chatter, he chuckled awkwardly "Oh, I'm everyone's type. When I want to be, anyway" he offers with a soft laugh

Lucifer finished of his drink, thoughtful as he collected himself, analyzing the would-be figure thinking to join them.

"I'm here being nominated for 'should never ship' the nerve..." the male paused a moment, trying to look offended, but simply laughs "It's not like I'm gonna win or anything"

He hoped not, anyway

Lucifer finished his round thoughtfully, taking a handful of peanuts as he walked around and not unsympathetic, patted his shoulder.

"Congratulations. "

And off he headed, for the entrance to get some air and quiet.

Too crazy here for him.

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @DapperDogman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

raGnfvy.png

"Ah, so that's how it is. You prefer giving lectures to taking them, right?" Was all she said to him, not caring enough to get into this again. She just got an ironic kick out of the fact that this guy was apparently so concerned with keeping her impulses in check that he forgot to look after his own. Torchwick's erasure from existence was evidence enough of that.
"You were going to try to stop the fight by saying you'd stop her by fighting her. Which is the opposite of stopping a fight" Blake commented calmly as she took a sip from her drink when it arrived

"It's also the opposite of healthy."

She inputted sardonically herself, taking another sip of her water and eyeing whatever poison the other girl was ingesting with visible distaste. She could never fathom why people would willingly choose to numb their own senses and make apes of themselves, but to each their own. It wasn't like the ninja was a stranger to bad calls-- after all, she chose to hang out with Shiki.

"Don't say I look dumb then talk to me about rudeness, by the way."

Whenthe three began to give him various glances, and continue their chatter, he chuckled awkwardly "Oh, I'm everyone's type. When I want to be, anyway" he offers with a soft laugh "So, what brings you here, Bl-Er...ninja girl?" He had to remember not to blow his cover again by knowing more than he should. He may have known a Blake from Beacon acadamy, but it wasn't this Blake

"I haven't seen many ninjas around here" he adds, trying to make himself sound more casual than nervous "And I don't know a single ninja who uses guns like those..."

His focus turns to the others, most of whom he had no clue about "Pleased to meet you all. Just wish the circumstances could have been better"

He hoped not, anyway

7PcYdda.png

Did this guy want something?

Either way, she didn't much like dealing with ghosts unless it was to kill them, so she gave Casper a passing glare and remained silent. She could see right through him.

Literally. Her knife finger was itching.

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @DapperDogman

raGnfvy.png

"Ah, so that's how it is. You prefer giving lectures to taking them, right?" Was all she said to him, not caring enough to get into this again. She just got an ironic kick out of the fact that this guy was apparently so concerned with keeping her impulses in check that he forgot to look after his own. Torchwick's erasure from existence was evidence enough of that.​
dL7plR5.jpg

"I've learned that's part of what being a guildmaster is. Lectures. Annoying. Not a fan of it, but you don't gotta be a fan of something to do it. And it needs to be done occasionally. Still, that said..." He looked over at the damage. "Got a lot left to learn myself I guess. Figured the guy was tougher than he turned out to be. That's on me."

She inputted sardonically herself, taking another sip of her water.​
"Alright, look. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. If Blake vouches for you...well, any friend of one of the Yang's out there in the wide multiverse has to have good judgement. Is it too late to start over?"

He hoped not, anyway​
"...Is there something wrong with the circumstance of chilling at a bar for the awards thing? Sounds pretty okay to me--oh. Well um, at least you're nominated?" Sting tried to cheer the guy up, taking another drink from his glass. "People notice you at least."
Lucifer finished of his drink, thoughtful as he collected himself, analyzing the would-be figure thinking to join them.

Lucifer finished his round thoughtfully, taking a handful of peanuts as he walked around and not unsympathetic, patted his shoulder.

"Congratulations. "

And off he headed, for the entrance to get some air and quiet.

Too crazy here for him.
WjDJjWV.jpg

"Well bye." He nodded, adding a few moments later. "Well that was abrupt. Reminds me of Rogue."

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @DapperDogman

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer

raGnfvy.png

"Ah, so that's how it is. You prefer giving lectures to taking them, right?" Was all she said to him, not caring enough to get into this again. She just got an ironic kick out of the fact that this guy was apparently so concerned with keeping her impulses in check that he forgot to look after his own. Torchwick's erasure from existence was evidence enough of that.

She inputted sardonically herself, taking another sip of her water and eyeing whatever poison the other girl was ingesting with visible distaste. She could never fathom why people would willingly choose to numb their own senses and make apes of themselves, but to each their own. It wasn't like the ninja was a stranger to bad calls-- after all, she chose to hang out with Shiki.

"Don't say I look dumb then talk to me about rudeness, by the way."

7PcYdda.png

Either way, she didn't much like dealing with ghosts unless it was to kill them, so she gave Casper a passing glare and remained silent. She could see right through him.

"Nice eyes" the ghost murmurs, not looking away from his glass, before stirring his drink with his index finger "I knew a kid with a pair just like em"

He resumed his drinking in silence, giving a simple nod to the male who'd spoken to him

At least he'd been acknowledged, even if he only had a brief cameo, in that one game. It must have meant his performance was memorable

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer

7PcYdda.png

"Nice eyes" the ghost murmurs, not looking away from his glass, before stirring his drink with his index finger "I knew a kid with a pair just like em"

He resumed his drinking in silence, giving a simple nod to the male who'd spoken to him

At least he'd been acknowledged, even if he only had a brief cameo, in that one game. It must have meant his performance was memorable

w8XwKKB.png

"And who might that kid be? Mystic Eyes just seem to be everywhere these days, huh?" A certain Shiki Tohno inquired after a few moments of wandering about, before being led to the group that he had found himself drawn to.

So... this was it, huh?

5qgyqAR.png

Diverting his attention to Ryougi, Tohno's somewhat cheerful expression almost seeming to bounce off the young woman's comparatively grouchy mien, the teenager would adjust his glasses, before introducing himself.

"Yo. I'm Shiki. Shiki Tohno. So you're the other one I've been hearing about, huh? The... other user of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, that is," he spoke, pocketing his hands, "I didn't think many other humans had this sort of ability."

"... It's quite a burden, isn't it?"

@OrlandoBloomers @DapperDogman

"It could be possible. Though I'm not sure time travel was involved." Lucina replied. What an interesting situation.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

Deedee looked surprisingly calm as they spoke, seeming to mull this over. "What do you mean by what happened in your world?" she inquired, tilting her head. "And... I did see her," she confirmed, steadily.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Longue people​
"Well Deedee er....Basically Lucina and other people from her time came into our time. Because the Lucina of my time is only an infant and as we can see this Lucina is not an infant. The thing about the people who came back with her was that they were all children of the current member in Chrom's army only...much older." Henry would explain to Deede actually getting serous for a change before he slowly revert back to his usual smile.

@Hospes @Lizzy
-------------------------------------------------------------

"For entering so late in time, it comes as a surprise to be nominated for anything. Though I highly doubt I'll be nominated for anything else given that fact. So thank you as well, I suppose."

@Crimson Spartan

Black paused a moment in thought before he stood up from his seat.

images%2B%252834%2529.jpg

"I think we came in at the same time... Me, you, and Raynor. Hell if things went south involvin' our boss I had planned on jumpin' ship to work for him 'fore she had a chance to kill me. I may only be human but I can put up a hell of a fight against anyone." well he wasn't lying considering at one point he was staring down even Gods with only the weapons he carried. "Thankfully it never came to that and now I got an easy job with you close by." A half assed flirt remark added. Yep this was Erron alright. "Either way my RPer says he should be thanking you 'fore puttin' up with his shit.." Black added.

@Kaykay

Reactions: Takumi
w8XwKKB.png

"And who might that kid be? Mystic Eyes just seem to be everywhere these days, huh?" A certain Shiki Tohno inquired after a few moments of wandering about, before being led to the group that he had found himself drawn to.

So... this was it, huh?

5qgyqAR.png

Diverting his attention to Ryougi, Tohno's somewhat cheerful expression almost seeming to bounce off the young woman's comparatively grouchy mien, the teenager would adjust his glasses, before introducing himself.

"Yo. I'm Shiki. Shiki Tohno. So you're the other one I've been hearing about, huh? The... other user of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, that is," he spoke, pocketing his hands, "I didn't think many other humans had this sort of ability."

"That's you, bright spark" the boy murmurs quietly "Or...a version of you, he knew Soul, who's a friend of mine"

"He was a traitor though, much like the lady here..." he knocks back another deep gulp and exhales "But we don't judge here, this bar is full of mistakes, I'm sure...I should have killed the priest, not the president, but I wanted to end my crusade with a grand finale"

@Verite @OrlandoBloomers

zvLOJ0P.png

"What, like dark gray?"

Came Shiki's terse response, the beneficiary of the Mystic Eyes knowing full well what Pretty Boy was really talking about, but feigning ignorance nonetheless. Whether she was holding her cards close to her chest or just doing it to mess with him wasn't clear. Regardless, it seemed that was all she had to say on the matter, not about to divulge the finer details of death perception to some ghost at a bar... Nobody ever claimed she was great at smalltalk, anyway. She quietly produced her knife from where it was tucked in the back of her kimono's sash to toy with it idly, pressing its pointed edge against her fingertip and twirling it around by its handle; around and around it went, Shiki's gaze focused firmly on the blade as though far more engaged by it than by the conversation going on.

Suddenly, she froze, the new voice that heralded someone's arrival prompting her to look up with an expression she rarely ever wore. Shock.
w8XwKKB.png

So... this was it, huh?

5qgyqAR.png

Ra2WaiL.png

When Shiki met Shiki, she... didn't even answer him for the span of a few long moments, her eyes uncharacteristically wide as they stared at him intently, hands ceasing their knife-twirling. She was stunned, but not for the reasons one might think; The fact that this newcomer was a fellow person afflicted by the Mystic Eyes hardly bothered her, and neither did them sharing a given name. It was weird, but nothing about this award show wasn't so she didn't really care all that much. No, what really took her aback was... Something else. A deeper cut.

But the longer she stared... No. He wasn't the same. The hair was a little different, and the glasses... Come to think of it, weren't those those ridiculous glasses Touko had tried getting her to wear years ago to nullify her Mystic Eyes? She had denied them then, thinking they looked foolish, and dealt with the consequences of her Eyes constantly being active herself. And now, after all she'd experienced... Her opinion hadn't changed at all. Those glasses still looked foolish.

Ryougi let her stare linger a few moments longer before huffing out a breath of discontent, as if annoyed with Tohno simply for looking the way he did.

"Hmph. Forget it. For a few seconds, I thought... You reminded me of..."
dAU3GKx.png

"... Someone I knew."

vZUye3r.jpg

An uncomfortable silence passed, Shiki's gaze returning to her knife in deep thought and hands resuming their motion with the blade. His name rang a bell, even beyond the obvious; Tohno. She recalled the clan name, back from when she was being groomed as head of the Ryougi family. Humans with demon blood passed down through their line, wasn't that it? She eventually spoke again, giving a shrug of the shoulders and sighing wearily as she answered his question.

"Not really... They're just eyes."

She'd loathed them at first, even tried to blind herself simply to get rid of them. On some level, she still believed them to be a curse... But part of her had to admit they had come in handy, even if they failed miserably in adding any sort of certainty to her existence. She'd have traded them in a heartbeat for even the tiniest piece of that. "Shiki Ryougi," she added, finally seeing fit to introduce herself.

"...How'd you get yours?"

Well, she was at least a little curious.

@DapperDogman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk

He hoped not, anyway

"Mh" Blake commented(?) as she sipped her drink again.

What? She really hadn't come to the award show to make new friends. She had more than she knew what to do with back home, and three of them were shoved onto her via being teamed with them while one literally followed her around in silence for a full day before she even said anything to him. Why make friends with anyone new here when they'd all be gone again once they went back to their respective worlds?

Plus the whole 'literally a creepy dead ghost' thing
"Alright, look. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. If Blake vouches for you...well, any friend of one of the Yang's out there in the wide multiverse has to have good judgement. Is it too late to start over?"
"...Thanks, but you should really meet some of Yang's other friends before you make that statement"
w8XwKKB.png

So... this was it, huh?

5qgyqAR.png

Oh. Yay. Someone else with the incredibly powerful and disturbing ability to see the death of every object and being. She loved this place.

She scooted her stool a few inches away from the two regardless, solely because that was just a bit too much creepy death magic between them and the ghost at this point.
"...How'd you get yours?"​
Not so far that she couldn't listen to that though, because the huntress, book nerd, and activist in her couldn't help but be at least a little curious about how something that terrifying could end up in someone's eyes

@Verite @DapperDogman @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.