Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a whisper in the air. A slight graze across your ears that slowly grew into a low hum. Hair standing on end, it was hard not to feel like something electric was in the air. As the hum reached its culmination, red sparks danced across the stage of the auditorium. In the centre of this phenomenon opened a portal of pure electricity, and soon a man was stepping free of its confines.

iAGRCuD.jpg

Cole MacGrath stepped on stage, his eyes ablaze with red hot fury. The humming stopped as he lifted his hands, as if he was some kind of conductor. The portal behind him exploded outward, letting off a great amount of force that pushed anyone else on stage right off.

"Christ," muttered the electromaster. "First basketball, now this?" He let out a heavy sigh. "... I'm really busy, huh?" Shrugging his shoulders, Cole casually pulled out a number of envelopes out of his pockets. He smiled broadly as he looked upon the name emblazoned upon the paper. "Fusion. Man, how appropriate that I'm presenting for that? No one better, in my opinion. No one else came out on top."

Pulling out the first slip of paper, Cole eyed the audience before him, feeling the unmistakable hunger that came with being around other powerful people. Cole wasn't here to feed, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to help himself if someone were to be foolish enough to attack him. "I'll make this quick. Everyone ready for a lightning round?"

Cole read the paper intently. God, this award was boring. "So, what do you think best round of this mess was?"

The nominees are...

A Presidential Escape (Chapter Four) - Supernatural Guidance (Chapter Three) - The True Cultists (Chapter Six) - The Waiting Room (Prologue)

And the winner is...

[spoili]Supernatural Guidance (Chapter Three)[/spoili]

"That was the round when that bear appeared, wasn't it? Think that was a coincidence, or...?"

41UGD1p.png

Well, yes, Monokuma made his Fusion début in this round, but it was also the round where the Neko-Arcs appeared. Clearly, they are the true winners here. Also, some people fought some ghosts and Wesker appeared??? Fusion was weird.

"Next up... Best NPC? Does anyone really care about these two-bit characters?"

The nominees are...

Chris Redfield - Kotomine - Monokuma - Ultibahara

And the winner is...

[spoili]Monokuma[/spoili]

"You know, never get the guy myself, but I can respect he's doing his own thing."

TeOA2KI.png

There really wasn't that many NPCs in Fusion to choose from here. Chris and Kotomine might as well have been player characters. Not sure what Ultibahara is doing here... Also, clear evidence that Monokuma is so lame and overused.

@Verite @Librarian Goat

"Following that is of course, Worst NPC. Which one got real pissed off at Nanami again? That was great."

The nominees are...

Freddy Fazbear - Librarian Cat - Ultibahara

And the winner is...

[spoili]Librarian Cat[/spoili]

"Wait, how many bears were in this game again?"

7RBfPzs.png

Well, I can't say the NPC Librarian Cat ended up doing much at all or being very important.

"Best Male Character is next. Now, I don't mean to brag, but..."

The nominees are...

Cole MacGrath - Ellis - Pietro - Reddington

And the winner is...

[spoili]Cole MacGrath[/spoili]

"... I totally mean to brag."

vTwQ2In.png

I'M VERY HAPPY COLE WAS MEMORABLE, THANK YOU. Ellis stands out for being one of the few games our dear Josh stayed more active than usual in too. As for Pietro... Well, I can tell Wedge put a lot of work into this one. Good job there.

Reddington... tried to kill himself at one point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Josh M @Poe Dameron @BarrenThin

"Best Female Character follows that. You know, how about that girl I killed? Ha! I'd be down for that."

The nominees are...

Ellie - Nanami Yasuri - Patchouli - Shiemi

And the winner is...

[spoili]Nanami Yasuri[/spoili]

"... Well, I stole her powers and all. I'd call that a win by association."

a9ES65N.png

Zio's most active game was Fusion, and it showed. His Nanami was a joy to read, both equally funny and badass too. From constantly voting the Prophet to this crazy post, Fusion was all the better for having Nanami around.

Patchouli, Pietro's partner throughout Fusion, turned out to be one of the cultists. She sort of got overshadowed by Hope in the battle of Cultists vs Everyone but she wasn't really there to fight anyway. She was there to find love, clearly. Also, Shiemi got drunk with Quote, I think???

I may have had Ellie killed at the end of the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Unagi @The Great Detective @CCC Kouhai

"Best Character. I know where this one is going."

The nominees are...

Arya Stark - Cell - Cole MacGrath - Pietro

And the winner is...

"Yup."

ZSyw393.png

Cole probably only won this for killing Ellie at the end but hey, thanks.

Honestly, I as a little surprised Arya didn't get any nominations for best female character. Guess after she went ahead and got herself executed, people stopped paying much attention. As for Cell, well, I have to thank him for not selling Cole out. VILLAIN BROS.

@Krieg

"Best Traitor. Ha! This is a joke, right?"

The nominees are...

Cell - Cole MacGrath - Rose Wilson - Trina

And the winner is...

"Come on, wake me up when I stop winning shit."

0OuesmP.png

What I said above still stands.

I mean, Rose fell way under the radar and Trina's player was banned mid-game, so... Cell had that boss fight, but it was Cole who ended up killing him, after all.

@Raven

"Wow, Saddest Death. Worst award yet. I wouldn't get worked up about one little death-- they happen all the time around here."

The nominees are...

Ellie's death at the hands of Cole - Elizabeth Keen's execution - Patchouli's sacrifice - Tails being hung

And the winner is...

[spoili]Ellie's death at the hands of Cole[/spoili]

"It really was sad how easy that was."

Guhd5jK.png

COLE STRIKES AGAIN

Elizabeth's death is notable for causing Reddington to sort of spiral into depression and kill himself. Or attempt to kill himself. Who knows.

I'm not sure how sad Tail's death was when it spawned this image...

tumblr_nnp2foyM7w1tjc5i2o1_400.png

@Bomb

"Oh, here we go. A real waste of time. Time to find out who got Best Romance. Who comes up with these awards?"

The nominees are...

Ellie x Arya - Ellis x Mulan - Pietro x Patchouli

And the winner is...

[spoili]Ellis x Mulan[/spoili]

"Did anyone really care?"

vTmn8Kg.png

They may have not worked out in the end, but Ellis warmed our hearts by trying his best.

Ellie and Arya kissed and then Arya got executed. Then they reunited and Cole killed Ellie. Than Arya joined the Arch Demon. A story of true love.

@Mari

"Of all the moments, which was the Greatest Moment...? ... I really don't have anything to say at this point."

The nominees are...

Cole killing Ellie - Kotomine punching down the door that everyone else is trying to unlock via puzzles - Cell attacking the group and Cole taking Nanami's powers - Ultibahara Fight Scene

And the winner is...

[spoili]Cell attacking the group and Cole taking Nanami's powers[/spoili]

"Real bottom of the barrel awards here. Not that this wasn't the greatest moment, though."

hNmr1sY.png

Kotomine punches lots of doors, doesn't he.

"Okay, uh... Most McFucked Up Moment. The hell is a mcfuck?"

The nominees are...

Cole killing Ellie - The appearance of the Crossed and Wesker - The reveal that the Prophet was Freddy - Ultibahara's creation

And the winner is...

[spoili]The reveal that the Prophet was Freddy[/spoili]

"Oh, yeah. That happened. Fuck whatever I did-- That was just messed up."

ev2waZu.png

I think the fact that the same Freddy Fazbear who raped characters in one MG went on to host another MG to be one of the strangest pieces of canon to grace our RPs.

Once he had finished his last award, Cole yawned dramatically and set fire to the envelopes. At least no one could tell him he didn't keep promises.

"Yeah, that just about killed me. I'm out."

The man, the legend... disappeared in a flash of light. Probably to go and play basketball.​

Last edited:
There was a whisper in the air. A slight graze across your ears that slowly grew into a low hum. Hair standing on end, it was hard not to feel like something electric was in the air. As the hum reached its culmination, red sparks danced across the stage of the auditorium. In the centre of this phenomenon opened a portal of pure electricity, and soon a man was stepping free of its confines.

iAGRCuD.jpg

Cole MacGrath stepped on stage, his eyes ablaze with red hot fury. The humming stopped as he lifted his hands, as if he was some kind of conductor. The portal behind him exploded outward, letting off a great amount of force that pushed anyone else on stage right off.

"Christ," muttered the electromaster. "First basketball, now this?" He let out a heavy sigh. "... I'm really busy, huh?" Shrugging his shoulders, Cole casually pulled out a number of envelopes out of his pockets. He smiled broadly as he looked upon the name emblazoned upon the paper. "Fusion. Man, how appropriate that I'm presenting for that? No one better, in my opinion. No one else came out on top."

Pulling out the first slip of paper, Cole eyed the audience before him, feeling the unmistakable hunger that came with being around other powerful people. Cole wasn't here to feed, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to help himself if someone were to be foolish enough to attack him. "I'll make this quick. Everyone ready for a lightning round?"

Cole read the paper intently. God, this award was boring. "So, what do you think best round of this mess was?"

The nominees are...

A Presidential Escape (Chapter Four) - Supernatural Guidance (Chapter Three) - The True Cultists (Chapter Six) - The Waiting Room (Prologue)

And the winner is...

"That was the round when that bear appeared, wasn't it? Think that was a coincidence, or...?"

41UGD1p.png

Well, yes, Monokuma made his Fusion début in this round, but it was also the round where the Neko-Arcs appeared. Clearly, they are the true winners here. Also, some people fought some ghosts and Wesker appeared??? Fusion was weird.

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

"You know, never get the guy myself, but I can respect he's doing his own thing."

TeOA2KI.png

There really wasn't that many NPCs in Fusion to choose from here. Chris and Kotomine might as well have been player characters. Not sure what Ultibahara is doing here... Also, clear evidence that Monokuma is so lame and overused.

@Verite @Librarian Goat

"Following that is of course, Worst NPC. Which one got real pissed off at Nanami again? That was great."

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

7RBfPzs.png

Well, I can't say the NPC Librarian Cat ended up doing much at all or being very important.

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

vTwQ2In.png

I'M VERY HAPPY COLE WAS MEMORABLE, THANK YOU. Ellis stands out for being one of the few games our dear Josh stayed more active than usual in too. As for Pietro... Well, I can tell Wedge put a lot of work into this one. Good job there.

"Best Female Character follows that. You know, how about that girl I killed? Ha! I'd be down for that."

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

a9ES65N.png

Zio's most active game was Fusion, and it showed. His Nanami was a joy to read, both equally funny and badass too. From constantly voting the Prophet to this crazy post, Fusion was all the better for having Nanami around.

Patchouli, Pietro's partner throughout Fusion, turned out to be one of the cultists. She sort of got overshadowed by Hope in the battle of Cultists vs Everyone but she wasn't really there to fight anyway. She was there to find love, clearly. Also, Shiemi got drunk with Quote, I think???

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

"Yup."

ZSyw393.png

Honestly, I as a little surprised Arya didn't get any nominations for best female character. Guess after she went ahead and got herself executed, people stopped paying much attention. As for Cell, well, I have to thank him for not selling Cole out. VILLAIN BROS.

@Krieg

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

0OuesmP.png

I mean, Rose fell way under the radar and Trina's player was banned mid-game, so... Cell had that boss fight, but it was Cole who ended up killing him, after all.

@Raven

"Wow, Saddest Death. Worst award yet. I wouldn't get worked up about one little death-- they happen all the time around here."

The nominees are...

Ellie's death at the hands of Cole - Elizabeth Keen's execution - Patchouli's sacrifice - Tails being hung

And the winner is...

Guhd5jK.png

COLE STRIKES AGAIN

Elizabeth's death is notable for causing Reddington to sort of spiral into depression and kill himself. Or attempt to kill himself. Who knows.

@Bomb

"Oh, here we go. A real waste of time. Time to find out who got Best Romance. Who comes up with these awards?"

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

vTmn8Kg.png

They may have not worked out in the end, but Ellis warmed our hearts by trying his best.

Ellie and Arya kissed and then Arya got executed. Then they reunited and Cole killed Ellie. Than Arya joined the Arch Demon. A story of true love.

@Mari

"Of all the moments, which was the Greatest Moment...? ... I really don't have anything to say at this point."

The nominees are...

Cole killing Ellie - Kotomine punching down the door that everyone else is trying to unlock via puzzles - Cell attacking the group and Cole taking Nanami's powers - Ultibahara Fight Scene

And the winner is...

"Real bottom of the barrel awards here. Not that this wasn't the greatest moment, though."

hNmr1sY.png

The nominees are...

Cole killing Ellie - The appearance of the Crossed and Wesker - The reveal that the Prophet was Freddy - Ultibahara's creation

And the winner is...

ev2waZu.png

I think the fact that the same Freddy Fazbear who raped characters in one MG went on to host another MG to be one of the strangest pieces of canon to grace our RPs.

Once he had finished his last award, Cole yawned dramatically and set fire to the envelopes. At least no one could tell him he didn't keep promises.

The man, the legend... disappeared in a flash of light. Probably to go and play basketball.​

As soon as Cole got on stage, there were a few different reactions from some of the characters in the crowd. Fi, being Fi, sensed that he was dangerous.

Yukine also sensed this and quickly scanned the area for Yato, who he knew had to have acknowledged this guy's power. Which Yato did, wherever he was in the crowd.

Levi just found the entrance and behavior annoying while Hanji zoned out for a moment or two.

And Lucina was too busy hanging with Henry and Deedee to notice.

But now that Cole was gone they could go back to relaxing.

At least Nezumi and Shion were too busy to show up to this little event to see him and be reminded of the time they were in Aether.

Reactions: Atomyk

iAGRCuD.jpg

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

41UGD1p.png

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

TeOA2KI.png

@Verite @Librarian Goat

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

7RBfPzs.png

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

vTwQ2In.png

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

a9ES65N.png

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

"Yup."

ZSyw393.png

@Krieg

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

0OuesmP.png

@Raven

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

Guhd5jK.png

COLE STRIKES AGAIN

@Bomb

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

vTmn8Kg.png

@Mari

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

hNmr1sY.png

The nominees are...

And the winner is...

ev2waZu.png

Reddington really wasn't sure where that 'Best Male Character' nomination cane from. Maybe he'd been the only half-decent fourth candidate or something.

@No one​

"Not even an honourable mention?"
rSpPYQD0_400x400.jpeg

"Do you know who I am? Any idea?"

"Honestly....Kind of a big deal"

A wet noise could be heard as she proceeded to bash a fish against the chair in front of her "RECOUNT, RECOUNT"

@No-one in particular​

10_zps3ca62c50.png

"Damn, I didn't win anything. I thought I'd at least be able to impress Biri Biri with something."

Touma really wanted to show off how cool he could be in front of Misaka. Little did he know he didn't have to because Misaka was already all over him like a moth to a light.

@Atomyk bb​

"Not even an honourable mention?"
rSpPYQD0_400x400.jpeg

"Do you know who I am? Any idea?"

"Honestly....Kind of a big deal"

A wet noise could be heard as she proceeded to bash a fish against the chair in front of her "RECOUNT, RECOUNT"

@No-one in particular​

What in the--
tumblr_m71d27PzgT1rr8rg4.gif

tumblr_inline_nuno1vLTGC1qdu0jo_540.png

why was this random woman beating the back of his chair with a fish?!?

@DapperDogman

Once again the stage would spark to life with much fanfare and explosions much like the entrance of a professional wrestler. Once the smoke cleared however there wasn't a big burly wrestler standing at the podium but a petite blond girl.

"Surprise mofos! It's me! Mordred! Which might tip you on what awards are coming up next!"

*Crickets chirping*

"I-It's the Legend of Zelda Extravaganza! Yaaaay...? I was in that you know! So was father but unlike her I actually get to announce! Ha! See?! I am better than you father!

...Well...yeah okay let's get started! First up is Best NPC! And the nominees are...

Lank - Minda - The Duke Tree - Saber of Red

And the winner is..."

[spoili]Saber of Red[/spoili]

"Hahahahahahaha! VALIDATION!"

uvHim4y.png

OOC: Seriously though, super happy I actually won with her especially since she basically just hanged around the dungeon not really interacting with the group at large, but yeah, cheers!

"Aaaah so great! Well I guess we need to get these other ones out of the way! So up next we got...Best Male Character. Ugh men, amirite?

...The nominees are

The Eds - The Scotsman - Star Lord - Ventus

And the winner is..."

[spoili]The Scotsman![/spoili]

"Oh yeah! That guy! I knew that guy!"

OlkPwTq.png

OOC: While we did not see much of the Scotsman, what we did see was a treat and it clearly left a mark on somebody. Congratulations Hugo for the win.

@Saint Guillotine

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, with that out of the way we're gonna go to the better best thing, which is best character! And the nominees for this is...

Madotsuki - The Eds - Star Lord - Yuno

And the winner is..."

[spoili]The Eds![/spoili]

"Well if you're nominated multiple times you gotta win at least one, right?"

ad1g74N.png

OOC: While I am not that familiar with the show whenever I read a post from them I quite clearly could hear their voices as I read. So good job, Mark!

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"And now we have the thing that most of you people tune in for. Yes ladies and gentlemen it's Best Traitor time! And the nominees are...

Dage the Evil - Raven - Star Lord - Victor Kresnik

The winner is..."

[spoili]Star Lord![/spoili]

"Yeah, that guy! He's the one with the cool mask...right?"

t6HZuqx.png

OOC: In all seriousness congrats for the win Roman! If I recall there weren't many that pinned the kill on you so that should imply you were doing something right!

@Mighty Roman

"Last but certainly not least we got Best Death! Super gruesome guys! Also since this is the last one I'd like to point out I've been reading shitty cue cards and the guy who wrote these needs to be stabbed in the gut! Okay? Okay. The nominees are!

Aeric's death - Ghiriam's demise - Star Lord killing with the element gun - Victor's death

The winner, er well I guess one half is a loser since they got killed, but still is...!"

[spoili]Victor's death[/spoili]

"Oh yeah that other dude with a mask. He was a bit of a douche, huh?"

3PnKqeI.png

OOC: Well to be honest I don't remember what happened, but it feels like Victor got his comeuppance! So congrats for the win!

@FireDrake150

With the final award dealt with Mordred would just flash a cocky grin to the crowd before falling through a trap door next to the podium.​

index18.png

Accelerator claimed the Victor's Death moment award for himself.

"If he ain't here to get it himself, then I guess I'll take it. It's only fair as the one who got him killed in the first place," he simply said.

"Guess he's still dead, I killed him so hard."

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
First bit of awards for Crimson Moon

"...Eeeeeeeeeeey, Senketsu, if I'm following this order correctly then that means the game we were in is--"

"Next up, Murder IX: Right Hand of the Crimson Moon!" The announcement blared.

"Eyup." She stood up in her seat, sidled down the row past a bunch of other people and bonking Felix's helmet with the blunt end of her scissor blade as she passed, sauntering up to the stage with none of the great theatrical explosions. Just a quick two fingered wave to the audience before she picked up the microphone.

"Yo."
iFjHInq.jpg

"So a lot of you probably remember me from this. Might not be fond memories for everyone. Wasn't exactly keeping a low profile shouting at Kiryuin, huh?" Ryuko shrugged. "A lotta people were sure quick to start condemning me as a traitor there but she did come to my defense, crazily enough." She narrowed her eyes slightly. "But we didn't come here for that. Audience wants awards, recognition and all that jazz so we'll get on to it." She cleared her throat.

"First up, Best Round. The nominees are All the Good in This Life (which was the grand finale), The People Who Became the Protagonists By Some Mistake (The Prologue Round), The Sinners of this Everyday World Who Breached the Trust (The start of all the shit), The World is Tumbling Down (The third one) and that's all of them. Hoo boy, a lot of crap went down in almost all of 'em but only one can win so without further ado, the winner is..."

[spoili]All the Good in This Life (Final Chapter)[/spoili]

"Yeah, I can get behind that. Best part is always when the bad guy gets his ass beat. Oi, someone tell that Jason kid to send someone down to pick this up."

8jaI0YK.png

OOC: This was a truly awesome moment with everything that went down in it, all the build-up from earlier rounds leading up to an explosive conclusion. Plus goddamn Honnoji Academy showed up in all their awesomeness to kick some ass. Kudos, Verite.

"Alright, up next we got Best Character Prologue. The nominees for that one are Max Caulfield, Eve, Stubbs and Battler/Erika. How the flesh eating guy who talked practically 100% of the time by saying one word over and over got in there, I sure as hell dunno, but regardless, that's the way the people voted. And the winner is..."

[spoili]Battler/Erika[/spoili]

"...Damn I'm out of a hundred bucks. Dammit Max Caulfield."

RvI54tB.png

OOC: Nah, in truth, all of these were really great. You're all winners as far as I'm concerned but we can only pick one so yeah. Congratulations!

"And of course, after prologues come epilogues! The nominees for Best Character Epilogue are--" Ryuko paused, squinting at the names listed there. "...Huh. Didn't see that coming. We got Ilona, Papyrus, Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin all up for this one. Please don't tell me the last two are because we agreed to stop shouting at each other." :|

"Anyways, the winner is..."

[spoili]Ryuko Matoi[/spoili]

ugi3ULP.png

"...Aww shucks. Thanks guys. That means a lot." Ryuko took the award, slipping it into one of her pockets.

J55219u.png

OOC: Thanks all. Glad people enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

"Okay so following that is Best NPC status. The chosen few for that one are Kotomine Kirei, Neko-Arc, Saber and Shizuri Mugino. Drum roll please! And the winner is..."

"..."

"..."

"...no, no drum roll please." She grumbled. "Pfft. Best at needing to get smacked, maybe. Behold your winner."

[spoili]Kotomine Kirei[/spoili]

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay." She deadpanned, with the most sardonic thumbs up in history.

qxZsBsN.png

OOC: I have recently got pretty into Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero both, and Kotomine is definitely one of the more interesting characters so it was cool to see him in proper form. The bastard. :|

"Moving on." She remarked through gritted teeth. "Worst NPC follows in tandem, the selected nominees include Kotomine Kirei, Neko-Arc, Night of Wallachia and that Russian guy in the haunted house lab jesus fucking christ that's a mouthful. Whatever. Funny we get two repeats from the Best NPC category. The unfortunate winner of this award is..." She crossed her fingers so hard for Kotomine.

[spoili]Neko-Arc[/spoili]

"...Damn." Ryuko sighed. "What's wrong with you lot, she seemed nice!" She threw up her hands. "Meh."

kb4w7Q2.png

OOC: I'm highly amused that the very last choice made it up to the final four. I don't know if anyone else voted for that in the preliminary vote round but that's the one I did as a joke, lol. So um...congrats, Neko-Arc for being terrible I guess.

"Best Male Character, ladies and gentleman! The men of honor are as follows: Battler, Frank Castle, Lon'qu and Sans. I can't say I know them all that well, but if they got consistent votes to get this far, they can't be all that bad. Of these four, the one chosen by popular vote to be the winner is..."

[spoili]Sans[/spoili]

"GODDAMN, REALLY? THE HOT DOG SALESMAN?!"

She blinked, cleared her throat and coughed quietly with head bowed. "Ahem, forgive that outburst."

aBwrABu.png

OOC: He was definitely funny to read and serves as a reminder to play Undertale...but congratulations on the win!

"Here comes the Best Female Character Award! The nominees are Celty Sturluson, Ilona, Kinuhata and Ryuko Matoi. The winner is..."

[spoili]Ilona[/spoili]

"An interesting choice."

Ie5Yp7e.png

OOC: I didn't stay as up to date with her as I would have liked but what I saw, was very fun. Kudos on the win! :D

"Now forgoing the genders, we're moving on to Best Character in general. This roundup of nominees is among the most coincidental.
Not only is it split evenly between male and female, it's split evenly between siblings! Or so this Zach guy tells me, I'm still recoiling at the idea of Kiryuin being my sister. On one side, two brothers! On the other, two sisters! And the winner is..."

[spoili]Sans[/spoili]

"Those hot dogs had to have been spiked with drugs."

R4YKzki.png

OOC: And again! Congrats.

"Spiked, I tell ya. Let's skip and move on, yeah? Good."

D3v9r3E.jpg

"So next is--"

"HOLD IT! EVERYONE, STOP!"

The man stood up, dusting his shoulders off before ascending on to the stage. "That's quite enough of this travesty. How a rough faux punk like you ever got the responsibility of presenting these awards, I do not know. I do, however, know it was a mistake. It's a miracle no one's thrown tomatoes at you, quite honestly."

"...The fuck did you just say to me?"

"Oh, tsk tsk. You heard me." He tilted his head. "Or maybe you didn't. Hmm. Useless ears?" He glanced downwards at Ryuko's scissor blade. "Cut your right one off."

With a flash of crimson metal, the deed was done...by her own hand. The sudden spike of pain had her cry out, dropping to a knee. The injury was painful yes, but the shock that she did it...that was... "What did you do to me--"

"Shut up."

"..."

"Better. Now stand up."

Ryuko stood to her full height.

"Take off your uniform and take a step back with a wide smile on your face as I take over the proceedings. Sound good?"

"Of course it does."

WVikruv.jpg

"Now, before we continue, let's at least give the lady a round of applause...for giving us a terrible job. Clap, people!"

tumblr_o06u5ssrqw1tx3z4fo2_r1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

"...Eeeeeeeeeeey, Senketsu, if I'm following this order correctly then that means the game we were in is--"

"Eyup." She stood up in her seat, sidled down the row past a bunch of other people and bonking Felix's helmet with the blunt end of her scissor blade as she passed, sauntering up to the stage with none of the great theatrical explosions. Just a quick two fingered wave to the audience before she picked up the microphone.

"Yo."
iFjHInq.jpg

"So a lot of you probably remember me from this. Might not be fond memories for everyone. Wasn't exactly keeping a low profile shouting at Kiryuin, huh?" Ryuko shrugged. "A lotta people were sure quick to start condemning me as a traitor there but she did come to my defense, crazily enough." She narrowed her eyes slightly. "But we didn't come here for that. Audience wants awards, recognition and all that jazz so we'll get on to it." She cleared her throat.

"First up, Best Round. The nominees are All the Good in This Life (which was the grand finale), The People Who Became the Protagonists By Some Mistake (The Prologue Round), The Sinners of this Everyday World Who Breached the Trust (The start of all the shit), The World is Tumbling Down (The third one) and that's all of them. Hoo boy, a lot of crap went down in almost all of 'em but only one can win so without further ado, the winner is..."

"Yeah, I can get behind that. Best part is always when the bad guy gets his ass beat. Oi, someone tell that Jason kid to send someone down to pick this up."

8jaI0YK.png

OOC: This was a truly awesome moment with everything that went down in it, all the build-up from earlier rounds leading up to an explosive conclusion. Plus goddamn Honnoji Academy showed up in all their awesomeness to kick some ass. Kudos, Verite.
kyon010.png

"I got this for him. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see this when he comes around," Kyon called out, taking the award in that lazy Verite's place.

thx lol

"Okay so following that is Best NPC status. The chosen few for that one are Kotomine Kirei, Neko-Arc, Saber and Shizuri Mugino. Drum roll please! And the winner is..."

"..."

"..."

"...no, no drum roll please." She grumbled. "Pfft. Best at needing to get smacked, maybe. Behold your winner."

qxZsBsN.png

OOC: I have recently got pretty into Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero both, and Kotomine is definitely one of the more interesting characters so it was cool to see him in proper form. The bastard. :|
WpyGLm6.png

"My, how generous. I am glad to have made a memorable impression on you all. Hmph. I suppose it'd be natural that my farewell wouldn't go unnoticed. I'm sure you all appreciate my... contributions to the Murder Games after all."

Ancient arch demon ain't got shit on creepy priest.

"I'm sure you are all tearing up when faced with the sad truth that my role in the series is done..." Kotomine spoke with a coy smirk, briefly glancing at Robin specifically as he said this, before continuing, "... But if I appear in any more events, I'll overstay my welcome, and I would much rather end on a strong note, would you not agree?"

Cough.

"Hmph! How did I not get nominated? I was more than just a pawn! I grew out of your schemes, old man!" Fiamma of the Right exclaimed on the side, shaking his fist, "I shall surpass you one day! When I eventually return as a Survivor! Just wat--"

tumblr_inline_n198hvmo3T1s43kjo.jpg

"HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT WIN?! I WAS ONE OF THE PLOT'S PIVOTAL CHARACTERS AND I MADE TONS OF CONTRIBUTIONS LIKE... Uhh... beating up that blue-haired guy..."

tumblr_inline_n198j8qVZp1s43kjo.png

"Tch, whatever. At least I was nominated at all. Was that you who voted for me, Kinuhata?"

Hamazura was still on the floor, meanwhile.

@Kaykay

Well, dunno about the rest of you guys, but I'll certainly miss Kotomine, lol. It's been fun RPing with all you folks, and I'm glad that I got the opportunity to GM a game for you guys to enjoy!

I promise my next game in like a year will be way better than Space Jam, even if it's not saying much :|

"Yo."
iFjHInq.jpg

8jaI0YK.png

"Alright, up next we got Best Character Prologue. The nominees for that one are Max Caulfield, Eve, Stubbs and Battler/Erika. How the flesh eating guy who talked practically 100% of the time by saying one word over and over got in there, I sure as hell dunno, but regardless, that's the way the people voted. And the winner is..."

[spoili]Battler/Erika[/spoili]

"...Damn I'm out of a hundred bucks. Dammit Max Caulfield."

RvI54tB.png

OOC: Nah, in truth, all of these were really great. You're all winners as far as I'm concerned but we can only pick one so yeah. Congratulations!

"And of course, after prologues come epilogues! The nominees for Best Character Epilogue are--" Ryuko paused, squinting at the names listed there. "...Huh. Didn't see that coming. We got Ilona, Papyrus, Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin all up for this one. Please don't tell me the last two are because we agreed to stop shouting at each other." :|

"Anyways, the winner is..."

[spoili]Ryuko Matoi[/spoili]

ugi3ULP.png

"...Aww shucks. Thanks guys. That means a lot." Ryuko took the award, slipping it into one of her pockets.

J55219u.png

OOC: Thanks all. Glad people enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

"..."

"..."

qxZsBsN.png

"Moving on." She remarked through gritted teeth. "Worst NPC follows in tandem, the selected nominees include Kotomine Kirei, Neko-Arc, Night of Wallachia and that Russian guy in the haunted house lab jesus fucking christ that's a mouthful. Whatever. Funny we get two repeats from the Best NPC category. The unfortunate winner of this award is..." She crossed her fingers so hard for Kotomine.

[spoili]Neko-Arc[/spoili]

"...Damn." Ryuko sighed. "What's wrong with you lot, she seemed nice!" She threw up her hands. "Meh."

kb4w7Q2.png

OOC: I'm highly amused that the very last choice made it up to the final four. I don't know if anyone else voted for that in the preliminary vote round but that's the one I did as a joke, lol. So um...congrats, Neko-Arc for being terrible I guess.

"Best Male Character, ladies and gentleman! The men of honor are as follows: Battler, Frank Castle, Lon'qu and Sans. I can't say I know them all that well, but if they got consistent votes to get this far, they can't be all that bad. Of these four, the one chosen by popular vote to be the winner is..."

[spoili]Sans[/spoili]

"GODDAMN, REALLY? THE HOT DOG SALESMAN?!"

She blinked, cleared her throat and coughed quietly with head bowed. "Ahem, forgive that outburst."

aBwrABu.png

OOC: He was definitely funny to read and serves as a reminder to play Undertale...but congratulations on the win!

"Here comes the Best Female Character Award! The nominees are Celty Sturluson, Ilona, Kinuhata and Ryuko Matoi. The winner is..."

[spoili]Ilona[/spoili]

"An interesting choice."

Ie5Yp7e.png

OOC: I didn't stay as up to date with her as I would have liked but what I saw, was very fun. Kudos on the win! :D

"Now forgoing the genders, we're moving on to Best Character in general. This roundup of nominees is among the most coincidental.
Not only is it split evenly between male and female, it's split evenly between siblings! Or so this Zach guy tells me, I'm stilling recoiling at the idea of Kiryuin being my sister. On one side, two brothers! On the other, two sisters! And the winner is..."

[spoili]Sans[/spoili]

"Those hot dogs had to have been spiked with drugs."

R4YKzki.png

OOC: And again! Congrats.

"Spiked, I tell ya. Let's skip and move on, yeah? Good."

D3v9r3E.jpg

"So next is--"

"HOLD IT! EVERYONE, STOP!"

The man stood up, dusting his shoulders off before ascending on to the stage. "That's quite enough of this travesty. How a rough faux punk like you ever got the responsibility of presenting these awards, I do not know. I do, however, know it was a mistake. It's a miracle no one's thrown tomatoes at you, quite honestly."

"...The fuck did you just say to me?"

"Oh, tsk tsk. You heard me." He tilted his head. "Or maybe you didn't. Hmm. Useless ears?" He glanced downwards at Ryuko's scissor blade. "Cut your right one off."

With a flash of crimson metal, the deed was done...by her own hand. The sudden spike of pain had her cry out, dropping to a knee. The injury was painful yes, but the shock that she did it...that was... "What did you do to me--"

"Shut up."

"..."

"Better. Now stand up."

Ryuko stood to her full height.

"Take off your uniform and take a step back with a wide smile on your face as I take over the proceedings. Sound good?"

"Of course it does."

WVikruv.jpg

"Now, before we continue, let's at least give the lady a round of applause...for giving us a terrible job. Clap, people!"

tumblr_o06u5ssrqw1tx3z4fo2_r1_250.gif

By the magic of this-isn't-canon-I'll-do-what-I-want, Frank resisted the command and shot an unsuspecting Killgrave in the dick with a rubber bullet for what he did to the girl.

Less than he deserves. :|

@C.T.

WpyGLm6.png

"My, how generous. I am glad to have made a memorable impression on you all. Hmph. I suppose it'd be natural that my farewell wouldn't go unnoticed. I'm sure you all appreciate my... contributions to the Murder Games after all."

Ancient arch demon ain't got shit on creepy priest.

"I'm sure you are all tearing up when faced with the sad truth that my role in the series is done..." Kotomine spoke with a coy smirk, briefly glancing at Robin specifically as he said this, before continuing, "... But if I appear in any more events, I'll overstay my welcome, and I would much rather end on a strong note, would you not agree?"
"I'd certainly agree"

"Though that does mean I'll never get a chance to kill you for what you did in the bear's game"
What a bittersweet moment for the ghost

"Eh fuck it, I'll miss ya, you creepy bastard"

"If you do return, make sure we have a chance to meet up again, you hear?"

@Verite

By the magic of this-isn't-canon-I'll-do-what-I-want, Frank resisted the command and shot an unsuspecting Killgrave in the dick with a rubber bullet for what he did to the girl.

Less than he deserves. :|

@C.T.
Kilgrave spontaneously combusted and died from this unprovoked act of Nerf Dart terrorism, sparing C.T. from having to play yet another person with all the people he has in here and sparing everyone else of his depraved presence. Ryuko was free to carry on and she would very soon.

Kilgrave spontaneously combusted and died from this unprovoked act of Nerf Dart terrorism, sparing C.T. from having to play yet another person with all the people he has in here and sparing everyone else of his depraved presence. Ryuko was free to carry on and she would very soon.

Frank blinked, then looked down at his gun. He grunted with satisfaction.

tumblr_inline_n198hvmo3T1s43kjo.jpg

"HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT WIN?! I WAS ONE OF THE PLOT'S PIVOTAL CHARACTERS AND I MADE TONS OF CONTRIBUTIONS LIKE... Uhh... beating up that blue-haired guy..."

tumblr_inline_n198j8qVZp1s43kjo.png

"Tch, whatever. At least I was nominated at all. Was that you who voted for me, Kinuhata?"

Hamazura was still on the floor, meanwhile.

@Kaykay
"I got super nominated for something too. Well, super normal people can't appreciate everything to the fullest, so I guess it's super natural I didn't quite super win," Kinuhata shrugged.

kinuhata12.png

"I'd have super voted for you, Mugino, but my RPer was on super vacation and didn't vote at any super point in the process. I think she's just super la-"

Suddenly Kinuhata was cut off and found herself unable to speak. Someone had stopped typing her wo-

What the hell are you super doing?!

The girl stomped on Hamazura in frustration.

@Verite

Reactions: Verite
index18.png

Accelerator claimed the Victor's Death moment award for himself.

"If he ain't here to get it himself, then I guess I'll take it. It's only fair as the one who got him killed in the first place," he simply said.

"Guess he's still dead, I killed him so hard."
victor walks Up Behind Accelerator* Nice try, But not even YOU are that good."

(Ooc: Been away too long. Part of that has been trying to sleep the recovery of my Surgical proceedure off. I'm coming back now. ^^; Sorry for the extended Absence.)

Final Half of Crimson Moon

"...Right. Okay not even gonna question that bullshit. Think the writer behind this was on something. Moving on! These next two are obligatory and not something I would endorse in any way, shape or form but they're earned I guess so here we go. First, Best Traitor! The lying bastards are Cinder Fall, Eve, Kizaru and Pyro. And the winner for this round up is..."

[spoili]Kizaru[/spoili]

"I guess he was the most active and one of the less obvious ones so yadda yadda, good work at being a lying murderer yaaaaaaaay."

7HRZuU2.png

OOC: It's like Ryuko says. One of the more active ones and trying to not be so obvious as with a few other choices, so nice work there. Not much else to say.

"Going hand in hand with that, we got Best Traitor Kill. Cinder slicing and dicing Kirby, Eve killing Gilgamesh, Kizaru killing Frank, or Pyro killing Robin and Minato are the choices narrowed down...and narrowing it down further to the winner leaves us with..."

[spoili]Kizaru killing Frank[/spoili]

Sarcastic clapping intensified from Ryuko.

q3mqYEt.png

OOC: As said, a few of these were a bit more obvious so kudos on that. Plus, death by tree has to be one of the most memorable ways to go. Congrats, Jeremi!

"I'm not sure these two words belong next to each other in any fashion but here we go with Best Death(Non Traitor Kill) of which the nominees are: Assassin's death, Illyasviel Von Einzbern's sudden death, Kotomine's eventual death(yes please), Saber's mind control and death. The winner is..."

[spoili]Saber's mind control and death[/spoili]

"A toast to the deceased from that game."

Di3aMJ9.png

OOC: Good job as usual Mark.

"This one makes much more sense cause that's how deaths usually are. So here's Saddest Death with the nominees of Frank's death, Illyasviel Von Einzbern's death(this has to win no bias), Kotomine's eventual death(what the fuck is this???) and Saber's death. The winner is..."

[spoili]Saber again[/spoili]

OOC: The award for this one isn't up but it's basically the one above soooooo...congrats again!

"Alright finally a good award again! Shame it isn't Valentine's but people don't really want to wait that long so here it comes, the Best Romance award! The chosen couples are: Gilgamesh x Himself, Pyro x Mari, Ryner x His feelings and Saber x Lon'qu. The winners, to everyone's great surprise, are..."

[spoili]Saber x Lon'qu[/spoili]

"You two gotta come up here together and accept this shit." She remarked with a grin.

AQpLthF.png

OOC: This one was a no-brainer, as two of the others are pretty much not serious and the other one remaining is...familiar. Plus this was pretty developed so double thumbs up for that.

"We're nearing the end folks! Greatest Moment, let's do this. The selected moments of collected explosive awesomeness are Frank versus Kotomine, Kotomine dying(yep), Megalovania and Satsuki Kiryuin's noble phantasm(no bias but boo except for the Mako part) the winner of which happens to be..."

[spoili]Megalovania[/spoili]

"SUCK IT KIRYUIN!"

xbT9LDE.png

OOC: good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

"And finally, the moment we've all been waiting for...Most McFucked Up Moment! Here are your choices by popular demand. Kizaru kicking Kirby, Kotomine killing the Survivors, Ryner Lute going nuts, and the leeches that Zouken had in his basement. I think I know how this is gonna go. Let's see."

[spoili]Ryner Lute going nuts[/spoili]

"Oh yeah I was there for that bullshit."

yV2WvAQ.png

OOC: Makes sense, I think that's what it was going for.

"Welp. That's it. My job's done. See ya, Ryuko out."

Aurelia- or, well, Ryan -clapped with vigor for all of the winners. 10/10 loved everyone in the cast. <3

@Shitpost​

a24a24981e9470feb1045f09fdb65ad8.png

"Oh. Uh.. Nice to meet you, too," Teresa replied to the Pokemon trainer, offering the closest thing to a polite smile that she could. The Reaper wasn't exactly used to casual pleasantries or conversations, so it was almost a relief when she realized that she had more work to do. It looked like some of the other announcers had wrapped up their awards, and thus she was up for the run again. "..Well, looks like I've got to head off again. If you'll excuse me for a moment..." And just like that, the Reaper was off - returning to her place on stage.

Awards clutched neatly at her side, the ravenette moved to the podium yet again, setting the awards on it casually. "Alright, looks like it's time for the next thing of awards, everyone. The category will be--"

"Sorry, Wings, but I think it's time you step out of the way. Don't you agree~?"

wide_eyed_by_teh_zombish-d9mnm21.png

"..Of course," Teresa replied, leaving the awards on the podium and practically tripping over herself trying to walk offstage.

best_by_teh_zombish-d9doxte.jpg

Smirking in triumph, the owner of the other voice took her time in sashaying up to the podium, pulling off her pair of sunglasses with one hand and using the other to hold a red lollipop "Heh. We all know I'm a much better character for this than miss lover-of-'god' over there," the blonde mused, her smirk widening. "So, let's get this show on the road. The following awards are for The Ultimate Game. Simple enough, right? So, here we go." Without further ado, Ridley casually made her sunglasses and lollipop vanish, instead using her hands to grab an award. "..Huh. For whatever reason, looks like we're starting with lame awards. First up is Best Round."

Déjà vu Despair (Chapter Four) - Falling Skies (Chapter One) - Homecoming (Chapter Seven) - The End For All (Final Chapter)

"...I didn't see any of them as quality, but the winner's The End For All (Final Chapter)."

best round.png

Hell to the yeah. All of the rounds to this game were incredible, in my opinion, but this was certainly a favorite of mine.. And not just because it finally got rid of the Archdemon arc! Beautifully executed with beautiful coordination, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , @Atomyk , and @Verite ! Not sure anybody could pull this off as well as you three - and I mean the whole game in general, on that regard. :)

"Well. Time to move on to the awards people actually care about," the Siren mused, casting a wink to the audience with that ever-present mischievous and smug grin. "Alright, let's see.. Oh. Right. Best Character Epilogue." Five dollars says it's the collab epilogue for Max and Chloe that ronen and marky never wrote :|

Arya Stark/Joshua - Chris/Jill/Claire/Aqua - Jon Snow - Shiki Tohno

Taking a pause to run a hand back through her blonde and pink hair, the female seemed more than happy to take her time with this just like Sav has been. "...Hm. I don't see just why anyone's endeavors but mine matter, but I guess some of you slaves to your computers voted Shiki Tohno for the winner. Guess looks really are everything. Not that I'm surprised."

best character epilogue.png

Man, no matter the winner, all of the nominees nailed it with their epilogues. Like, these ones in particular really blew my mind. So, shout-out to @Atomyk , @Klutzy Ninja Kitty , @Krieg , and @Verite .

In regards to the Shiki epilogue, I've got two words: Kicked. Ass. Dang amazing work, Jason, and it was a really wonderful and interesting read - just like all of your posts! I really love how well-knit your prologues/epilogues always are, and how you utilize them to foreshadow events and really get people hyped for what you have planned. Congratulations, @Verite ! You earned it!

"So, pretty boy with the glasses aside, looks like there's a similar award in store. You all ought to let me pick awards, since you clearly lack the originality for a good variety. But, until then, guess these things are all I've got. So, Best Character Prologue time."

Alice Margatroid - Claire Redfield - Lapis Lazuli - Ruby/Sophie

Leaning forward on the podium casually, the scantily clad young woman slowly went on. "Lame award and only female nominees aside, the winner is..." Oddly, the words trailed off, and Ridley started.. Laughing? Oh, no, this couldn't be good. Even the look in those cool hypnotic gold eyes had changed. "..Pff.. T-the butt-kill girl?? Really?? Alice Margatroid is the winner? Hah! Hahaha.. S-sorry, I just can't get over that whole... event." ..Yeah, no. She wasn't sorry at all. Poor Alice.

best character prologue.png

Well-deserved, here! I don't recall the post in vivid detail, but that doesn't change that I remember reading it and thinking it was wonderfully written. Which, I can't deny that all of your posts are. Not only your prologue, but all of your Alice posts were a blast to read! Keep up the wonderful work, and congratulations, @Schnee Corp Lawyer !

Trying to compose herself again, Ridley cleared her throat, not bothering to wipe the wide grin off of her cherry-red lips. "..Ahem. Moving on." Sifting through the awards as though to stall so she could fully regain her cool and flirtatious demeanor, the blonde finally produced another award, letting out a breath. "I'm not sure anyone cares, but this award is for Best NPC. Personally, I don't see why it matters, but oh, well."

Arya Stark - Joshua - Junko Enoshima - Makoto Naegi

Casually tapping her fingers on the wood of the podium, Ridley took another pause before going on. "...So, the winner is the girlfriend of Lab Coat? Fair enough. Junko Enoshima it is."

best npc.png

All wonderful nominations. Personally, I saw every NPC as great, with the exception of the archdemon. Junko was definitely a great one, and I enjoyed reading her. It was good to see a lot more of her in the Grand Hotel, too! I look forward to seeing what you've got planned for her in the future, @Atomyk , but until then - congratulations!

"What a shame. Looks like there's another unoriginal counterpart award. If Best NPC wasn't good enough for you all..." There was a slight pause as the Siren made her lollipop vanish out of her hand, instead plucking another award from the pile. "...Here's the Worst NPC award."

Albert Wesker - Darth Rex - Gnar's cats - The Arch Demon

"I'm pretty sure we all know who this should go to. Even I think so, and I'm a cold, heartless Siren. So, the winner is.. Darth Rex?"

worst npc.png

Depending on what type of 'bad' we're talking, I can see this. But I have to say, I'm more than a little surprised The Arch Demon didn't get this one. That was quite the plot twist right there.

"...Okay, yeah, he was pretty useless. Thumbs up to that guy in the weird mask for his execution," Ridley hummed, quickly recovering from any surprise she may or may not have had. "Anyways, next up we've got... Best Male Character. Heh, this ought to be good..."

Felix - Jon Snow - Riley Peterson - Shiki Tohno

"Soooo, we've got the guy that was obsessed with that little girl, the meat puppet, Lab Coat, andddd Glasses. Not too shabby of choices, if you ask me. But, the winner is Felix. Child-obsessed money-shipping guy it is."

best male.png

Oh. Good. God.

Felix was 10/10 among my favorite characters in this event. Like, I seriously cannot express how much I loved him. Every post with him was a major blast to read, and was very hilarious. I loved all of it. And the rivalry between him and Arya was beautifully executed. Wonderful work and congratulations, @C.T !

Wow, did this girl ever run out of breath? "Alright, that money obsession aside, looks like yet another counterpart award. Jeez, how many of these things can there be? Aw, whatever- here's the award for Best Female. Naturally, I have to have been nominated for- and won -this awa..."

Chloe Price - Lapis Lazuli - Max Caulfield - Revya

"...Huh. I guess some stiff messed up the vote counts." Damn it. Ridley had been hoping for something more to fuel her cocky facade with. "...Well, well, well, if it isn't Princess. I suppose it's okay that Max Caulfield is the winner."

best female.png

Woohoo, I totally agree with everyone on both the nominees and the winner! Once again, I am confident that there's no words to express how kickass and enticing your portrayal of Max was, Ronan! She was fun to read without even interacting, so naturally, getting to have her and Rid get into their intense cat fights was a big highlight for me. I realllyyyy look forward to RPing with you more in the future, too, as your writing is most magnificent. Keep up the amazing work, @OrlandoBloomers , and congratulations! Also, shoutout to @TheSpringwoodSlasher and @The Great Detective for a kickass Chloe and a wonderful Lapis. Most importantly, another shoutout to Ziogen for having a great Revya and generally beautiful writing. Rest in peace.

ridley_duchannes_by_anlinblack95-d4o3car.jpg

Placing a hand on her hip whilst reorganizing the awards, Ridley wolf whistled, pursing her lips after doing so. "Well, looks like there's a lot more of these things, so how about a little intermission?" the blonde suggested, her hand recoiling from the awards and instead producing another red lollipop. "Losers- I mean... winners -, why don't you sweeties step up to claim what's yours, hm?"

@Everyone​

Last edited:

"And finally, the moment we've all been waiting for...Most McFucked Up Moment! Here are your choices by popular demand. Kizaru kicking Kirby, Kotomine killing the Survivors, Ryner Lute going nuts, and the leeches that Zouken had in his basement. I think I know how this is gonna go. Let's see."

[spoili]Ryner Lute going nuts[/spoili]

"Oh yeah I was there for that bullshit."

yV2WvAQ.png

OOC: Makes sense, I think that's what it was going for.

"Welp. That's it. My job's done. See ya, Ryuko out."

In a blinding flash, the Magician of Roland would appear on the stage, a hood over the upper half of his face as he slowly takes the certificate, smiling down at it slightly as a few wet spots appear on the page "Thanks...I'm surprised anyone was even paying attention, but...it means a lot to know you guys can sympathise, at least with how messed up my powers are..."

"Usually people treat this power as horrifying, but I have met people who...understand...what it's like, to be cursed"
"Thank you all, once again, for this award"

Looking at the awards he'd lean down, spotting the certificate for Saber's death, and her relationship with Lon'Qu, a bittersweet pang running through his body
"I don't think a sheet of paper can truly ever make up for what happened to everyone, but still. Congratulations to all the other winners"

@Everyone or whatever​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.