Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro- The man had a peculiar way of coming and going, as he tapped on The Masters shoulder whom was on the table. When the Master would turn around, he was gone again, a little fun never hurt anyone, especially when a floating city was about to destroy an entire city filled with immigrants and New Yorker's, because who would honestly mind a little fun in between?

He then appeared in front of The Master this time before a slight "Hmm?" emitted from tight lips, scrutinizing the other man as he scratched his head and his chin. He then showed him a Silver Dollar before letting off three single words:

"Heads or tails?"​

Last edited by a moderator:
Raising a finger to his lips the male would speak aloud "Shhhhh, no one asked your opinion, you oversized prune"
@BarrenThin

He turns to Ridley and sighs "Do you not understand that if i kill you, you will eternally be forced to love me?" The boy chuckles loudly "Is that not degrading enough to convince you to play nice?"

Rubbing his eyes he paces back and forth "I was nice to you before you decided to smartmouth me, that was your first mistake" to emphasise his point, a small bar would form around them "That drink I offered you still stands if you want it...I was going to discuss all this in a nice, relaxed way, but honestly..."

"This is a matter of great importance"

A cold shiver ran down his spine as a deep, red mist seeped into the room

"He's almost here...I don't think we'll have much time to waste..."

@Hospes

"Oh....Nice timing....Only thing I remember was killin' a bunch of fodder and letting you use my weapons against that 'John White' fella. Well either way apparently my RPer didn't have any big expectations for me until he had me run into you so I guess i'd better be thankful fer that..." Well this cowboy was a lot of things but honest was a strange one. Least he was honest though.

@Kaykay

-----------------------------------------------------------------

5e2c5032e0432ff84ce388add2f4cfb9.jpg

"Hey Deedee,,,, Did you see that girl...... The one who looked like you....Only much older..... I wonder if it's like what happened back home...." Henry spoke aloud to Deedee wondering what might just happen. Lucina should know where he was going with this chain of thoughts.

@Lizzy @Hospes

"It could be possible. Though I'm not sure time travel was involved." Lucina replied. What an interesting situation.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

Raising a finger to his lips the male would speak aloud "Shhhhh, no one asked your opinion, you oversized prune"
@BarrenThin

He turns to Ridley and sighs "Do you not understand that if i kill you, you will eternally be forced to love me?" The boy chuckles loudly "Is that not degrading enough to convince you to play nice?"

Rubbing his eyes he paces back and forth "I was nice to you before you decided to smartmouth me, that was your first mistake" to emphasise his point, a small bar would form around them "That drink I offered you still stands if you want it...I was going to discuss all this in a nice, relaxed way, but honestly..."

"This is a matter of great importance"

A cold shiver ran down his spine as a deep, red mist seeped into the room

"He's almost here...I don't think we'll have much time to waste..."

@Hospes

Raising her hands in mock surrender, Ridley just gave an innocent look. "I am playing nice. All I did was ask you to say 'please' - is that really so hard?" she hummed, tilting her head at PB. "I hope you didn't think I was lying. Really, ask me nicely and I'll gladly tell you," she added, voice ringing with sincerity. She wasn't intimidated by PB, nor did she have any quarrels with telling him where she'd gotten her powers - she just wanted a simple 'please'. But noooo, Pretty Boy was too stubborn to ask nicely, wasn't he? "If you think me politely asking for you to say a simple word is me smartmouthing you or playing dirty, well... Let's just say that you'd know very well if that were the case. ...Just ask lame old witch bitch, or the barbie bunch back in Gatlin," she added under her breath, grinning at the thought.

rid_thumb_by_teh_zombish-d994wuy.jpg

Moving on, the Siren just sucked away on her lollipop, seeming to consider PB's offer. "Well, normally I'd love to, but I think I'll pass. After all, I told you I'd tell you. No need to try to get me drunk or sic your little fanbase on me to force me," she remarked, her tone almost thoughtful. "But, I can at least tell you I didn't 'get' powers anywhere."

@DapperDogman @Whoever​

Raising her hands in mock surrender, Ridley just gave an innocent look. "I am playing nice. All I did was ask you to say 'please' - is that really so hard?" she hummed, tilting her head at PB. "I hope you didn't think I was lying. Really, ask me nicely and I'll gladly tell you," she added, voice ringing with sincerity. She wasn't intimidated by PB, nor did she have any quarrels with telling him where she'd gotten her powers - she just wanted a simple 'please'. But noooo, Pretty Boy was too stubborn to ask nicely, wasn't he? "If you think me politely asking for you to say a simple word is me smartmouthing you or playing dirty, well... Let's just say that you'd know very well if that were the case. ...Just ask lame old witch bitch, or the barbie bunch back in Gatlin," she added under her breath, grinning at the thought.

rid_thumb_by_teh_zombish-d994wuy.jpg

Moving on, the Siren just sucked away on her lollipop, seeming to consider PB's offer. "Well, normally I'd love to, but I think I'll pass. After all, I told you I'd tell you. No need to try to get me drunk or sic your little fanbase on me to force me," she remarked, her tone almost thoughtful. "But, I can at least tell you I didn't 'get' powers anywhere."

@DapperDogman @Whoever​
A deep laugh rumbled through the room, distorted and warped, but almost unmistakably PB's​

But looking at him, you'd see the face of sheer fear, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead as he slowly reaches across the table, placing a hand over one of her own "We need to leave"​

"Like I'd allow you to run away again..."
The ghostly figure stepped slowly through the doorway, blood dripping from his clothes, the blood of od many, many people
"I've come to claim the one thing that evades me...You"

A pair of ghoulish looking ghosts formed at his sides, each resembling Ridley's sisters "Hello again, Ridley...It's been a while since we talked last. You were just as useless to me the first time" Not-PB cackles loudly, his bloodstained cheeks dripping perpetually with the life juices of his countless victims

"I tell ya, Fuse is a wonderful thing...But even that doesn't compare to the wonders of the Holy Grail"

"Bullshit, I wasn't involved in either of those games to that extent!"

"You see, there's this wonderful thing we both have now, thanks to the Anomaly...We've seen all we have to, to acquire a place in them"
"But then we're getting into alternate universes, which gets complicated..."

"Suffice it to say my wish was...revenge"

"Revenge for my mother, revenge for Yang...Revenge for myself"

"So everyone died..."

"Imagine that, revenge against death, life, the universe itself...I've become all but a god!"

"You're a monster, you even killed Yang"
The boy was visibly shaken, knowing that in one of the infinite universes out there, he'd actually managed to achieve his goal, and had killed everyone

"And you're here to kill me?"

"No, I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to take your place in this universe"

"That's so much better"

The boy clutched hold of Ridley's hand and they both vanished back to the awarda show

"Be careful, he'll follow us here, but at least here there's a few folks who've got a chance of stopping him"

#ShitpostFTW
@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin

Last edited:
A deep laugh rumbled through the room, distorted and warped, but almost unmistakably PB's​

But looking at him, you'd see the face of sheer fear, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead as he slowly reaches across the table, placing a hand over one of her own "We need to leave"​

"Like I'd allow you to run away again..."
The ghostly figure stepped slowly through the doorway, blood dripping from his clothes, the blood of od many, many people
"I've come to claim the one thing that evades me...You"

A pair of ghoulish looking ghosts formed at his sides, each resembling Ridley's sisters "Hello again, Ridley...It's been a while since we talked last. You were just as useless to me the first time" Not-PB cackles loudly, his bloodstained cheeks dripping perpetually with the life juices of his countless victims

"I tell ya, Fuse is a wonderful thing...But even that doesn't compare to the wonders of the Holy Grail"

"Bullshit, I wasn't involved in either of those games to that extent!"

"You see, there's this wonderful thing we both have now, thanks to the Anomaly...We've seen all we have to, to acquire a place in them"
"But then we're getting into alternate universes, which gets complicated..."

"Suffice it to say my wish was...revenge"

"Revenge for my mother, revenge for Yang...Revenge for myself"

"So everyone died..."

"Imagine that, revenge against death, life, the universe itself...I've become all but a god!"

"You're a monster, you even killed Yang"
The boy was visibly shaken, knowing that in one of the infinite universes out there, he'd actually managed to achieve his goal, and had killed everyone

"And you're here to kill me?"

"No, I'm here to kill you. I'm here to take your place in this universe"

"That's so much better"

The boy clutched hold of Ridley's hand and they both vanished back to the awarda show

"Be careful, he'll follow us here, but at least here there's a few folks who've got a chance of stopping him"

#ShitpostFTW
@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin

PB's newfound franticism caused Ridley to raise an eyebrow, but she only shrugged with indifference. "If you say so, Albino," she whistled, cooly. "Though, I don't see what your sudden rush is all abou-.."

Before she could finish the sentence, the Siren heard the approaching footsteps, and glanced to the doorway where a man looking much like PB stood. She raised a brow, glancing between the guy and PB, though she didn't seem confused or concerned. "...Friend of yours?" she asked openly, probably jokingly. But, as the 'other' PB went on, a pair of ghosts swirling into existence beside him....

Oh, was Ridley pissed.

Her golden eyes suddenly became much more dangerous, and she let her lollipop fall to the floor, her nostrils flaring with anger. Behind all of this, she felt.. Sadness. Fury. She'd typically blatantly deny caring about anyone, let alone her family, but she did. Even annoying old Reece, and especially Ryan. "You pathetic little piece of-..." The blonde started, her voice radiating danger and anger. Before she had the chance to finish, to completely go Dark on this jackass, PB had taken her hands and gotten them out of there.

Still looking completely pissed, Ridley just frowned deeply, looking much darker than before. "Right, right. You have fun dealing with that, then. I've got sisters to see," she stated before abruptly turning around, moving away from PB tensely.

@DapperDogman @Whoever​

5e2c5032e0432ff84ce388add2f4cfb9.jpg

"Hey Deedee,,,, Did you see that girl...... The one who looked like you....Only much older..... I wonder if it's like what happened back home...." Henry spoke aloud to Deedee wondering what might just happen. Lucina should know where he was going with this chain of thoughts.

@Lizzy @Hospes
"It could be possible. Though I'm not sure time travel was involved." Lucina replied. What an interesting situation.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

Deedee looked surprisingly calm as they spoke, seeming to mull this over. "What do you mean by what happened in your world?" she inquired, tilting her head. "And... I did see her," she confirmed, steadily.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Longue people​

lsNmqCO.png

Sheesh, three people ganging up on a lesser amount was no sport... Especially now that the irritating redhead's bell was rung and his accomplice was left to fend for herself. Shiki wanted a fight, not a beatdown. They could come find her when the odds were more even. Conveniently, she hadn't gone terribly far, as the death perceiver could be found sitting right back at her stool at the bar counter, casually sipping from her bottle of water like there wasn't an all-out melee developing just over her shoulder and apparently no worse for wear following Torchwick's sneaky attack earlier. Honestly, the bigger threat to her health was probably the two soldierboys from the camp showing up. She didn't recall them parting on the best terms.

Not even Roman's trip over the countertop was enough to faze her, her sole reaction being to place her water down, wipe her lips with her sleeve, pick up the criminal's feathered bowler hat from where it had fallen right next to her, and drop it lightly onto her own head, the rim falling slightly lower than it should've in light of her skull's smaller size.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @The Great Detective @ResistingTheEnlightened @Saint Guillotine
Lucifer had no idea who the Master was. He knew nothing about his attempts to one-up the Doctor, his constant failures and the fact he had more lives than a cartoon character seemingly regardless of death or gender.

Its been out for a while, watch it if you hadn't.

But his antics had Lucifer briefly wonder if the award show had hired a mime and if so, when he'd do the elephant rope routine. That was always mildly amusing. Though he seemed to have gone in a hurry without his facepaint and striped clothes.

It was a welcome distraction at any rate from the pissing contests, the fights and everything else in between the awards presented. Guess it was just one of those things, whenever people got stir crazy.

At any rate, politely excusing himself from Frank, Rin and Shirou he got up and in passing the Master, flipped him a sovereign for his trouble. The entertainment business was hard these days, more so if everyone was distracted from the prospect of battle.

He went to the bar, the only place where it seemed to be relatively quiet, ducking under a spray of bullets from the girl with the bow, before taking a seat next to Shiki. A beat passed and he looked at her before saying sincerely.

"I like your hat."

@Verite @BarrenThin @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer
The spray of bullets and Neo's counter had an effect so awesome, strange, and impressive, that the entire event was erased from both Neo's and Blake's minds : |

After a few blinks to re-acclimate herself from that bout of sudden onset amnesia, Blake caught sight of Shiki chilling at the bar and Sting presumably still nearby. She shrugged and meandered (only slightly tipsy) back in that direction, tossing Gambol shroud back into the locker as she passed before she lightly hopped onto the barstool near the other two that were seated currently, and waved down the bartender for something light and fruity compared to her starting fare.

She drummed her fingers on the bar as she waited, glancing over to Lucifer then to Shiki for a few seconds and the hat she'd chosen to adorn.

"That looks really dumb on you."

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Saint Guillotine

Ok, that was enough torturing her for now. Gilgamesh then simply shrugged before saying "Annoying that considering how diverse the multi-verse is, that crossing into other worlds isn't an easy feat outside of these Murder Games... Would make seeing others less of a rare occurrence... Though I can't blame Reece for being adverse to parties... These events invite a host of people, many of them not in the least bit likeable".

@Hospes

At this, the blonde nodded solemnly in agreement. "Yes.. It'd be nice if people could travel freely, but it seems unlikely that it's possible," she admitted. "But surely there's a way. After all, if these people can achieve it to host Murder Games, it must be possible outside of them, as well," she stated with determination. "..But I'm not sure I agree. The hosts so far seem lovely, to me," she hummed, pleasantly. "Reece just isn't exactly the.. Social, type."
@Sir Gen. Magic Senpai the First

At this, the blonde nodded solemnly in agreement. "Yes.. It'd be nice if people could travel freely, but it seems unlikely that it's possible," she admitted. "But surely there's a way. After all, if these people can achieve it to host Murder Games, it must be possible outside of them, as well," she stated with determination. "..But I'm not sure I agree. The hosts so far seem lovely, to me," she hummed, pleasantly. "Reece just isn't exactly the.. Social, type."
@Sir Gen. Magic Senpai the First
That was a good point, using the murder games powers not for more games but simply to permanently connect everyone. He'd note this for future investigations on the games... "So you're saying these Games can be used for good?" Gilgamesh then chose to question. Even if this was caused from Ryan's unhealthy amount of optimism, this might still be a beneficial lesson in finding strength in anything. "The good hosts though are few and far between... Reece is simply seeing them for who they really are, more than even I could".

@Hospes @Oh God why did you given him that idea!?​

PB's newfound franticism caused Ridley to raise an eyebrow, but she only shrugged with indifference. "If you say so, Albino," she whistled, cooly. "Though, I don't see what your sudden rush is all abou-.."

Before she could finish the sentence, the Siren heard the approaching footsteps, and glanced to the doorway where a man looking much like PB stood. She raised a brow, glancing between the guy and PB, though she didn't seem confused or concerned. "...Friend of yours?" she asked openly, probably jokingly. But, as the 'other' PB went on, a pair of ghosts swirling into existence beside him....

Oh, was Ridley pissed.

Her golden eyes suddenly became much more dangerous, and she let her lollipop fall to the floor, her nostrils flaring with anger. Behind all of this, she felt.. Sadness. Fury. She'd typically blatantly deny caring about anyone, let alone her family, but she did. Even annoying old Reece, and especially Ryan. "You pathetic little piece of-..." The blonde started, her voice radiating danger and anger. Before she had the chance to finish, to completely go Dark on this jackass, PB had taken her hands and gotten them out of there.

Still looking completely pissed, Ridley just frowned deeply, looking much darker than before. "Right, right. You have fun dealing with that, then. I've got sisters to see," she stated before abruptly turning around, moving away from PB tensely.

@DapperDogman @Whoever​
"Y-Yeah...Sorry to waste your time" the male says, shaking slightly, the beads of sweat rolling down his face soaking his sweater as he grabs a drink at the bar, shaking his head

"He's actually found a way here..."

He couldn't fathom how he'd done it, multiverses were easy to understand, but this guy...

He was from a totally different type of place, he didn't come from any Murder Game series, this guy was from some dark place PB couldn't fathom

This guy must have had help from someone...But who?

Surely not Monokuma, or Akibahara...They wouldn't be this foolish would they? The priest, Giraham, Aku, all of them were far too smart to just give PB fuse and access to the Holy Grail...

There was only one person behind the Fuse...but surely even Freddy wouldn't do something like this...

@Hospes @Bar peeps​

Ro- The man had a peculiar way of coming and going, as he tapped on The Masters shoulder whom was on the table. When the Master would turn around, he was gone again, a little fun never hurt anyone, especially when a floating city was about to destroy an entire city filled with immigrants and New Yorker's, because who would honestly mind a little fun in between?

He then appeared in front of The Master this time before a slight "Hmm?" emitted from tight lips, scrutinizing the other man as he scratched his head and his chin. He then showed him a Silver Dollar before letting off three single words:

"Heads or tails?"​
giphy.gif

The Master turned around once or twice before finally spotting the man trying to get his attention... The little bugger, at least he knew how to have some fun. He 'thought' for a moment, exaggeratingly rubbing his chin as if he had a beard there before simply pointing at this head and then giving a thumbs up.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

tumblr_inline_mpyb3bzclg1qz4rgp.png

"... right. No... fighting."

"Pika pi! Piiiika!"
(Hi there! What's up?)

Looks like Red and Pikachu were in good moods, trying their best to ignore all of the crazy stuff occurring at this award show.
tumblr_static_7ks65qcttz0g80wkgo4c80ows.jpg

Teresa seemed happy to hear this answer, and nodded her approval of this. "Right. Not fighting sounds good," she mused, placing a hand on her hip casually. "Anyways, what's your name again, miss? Mine's Teresa. Teresa Agnes."

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Chuu... Pi pika chu!"

(Well... Waiting for more awards, I guess!)

"Oh, right, I didn't introduce myself! I'm Yellow, nice to meet you, Teresa!" she introduced herself, holding her hand out to her.

@The Great Detective @Hospes @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Oh....Nice timing....Only thing I remember was killin' a bunch of fodder and letting you use my weapons against that 'John White' fella. Well either way apparently my RPer didn't have any big expectations for me until he had my run into you so I guess i'd better be thankful fer that..." Well this cowboy was a lot of things but honest was a strange one. Least he was honest though.

@Kaykay
"For entering so late in time, it comes as a surprise to be nominated for anything. Though I highly doubt I'll be nominated for anything else given that fact. So thank you as well, I suppose."

@Crimson Spartan

giphy.gif

The Master turned around once or twice before finally spotting the man trying to get his attention... The little bugger, at least he knew how to have some fun. He 'thought' for a moment, exaggeratingly rubbing his chin as if he had a beard there before simply pointing at this head and then giving a thumbs up.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
He smiled rather widely before flipping the coin in the air, hoping that it'd land on tails. Constants and variables, factors in the game. It'd certainly give more knowledge of the situation as...

It landed on heads. Bummer. Same as Colombia. Different universes all at once. He sighed before extending his hand with nothing but a smirk. "R.L." He told the Master with no other hint of his names.​

That one little distraction, Roman turned to look at the man.

Roman and everyone in his vicinity got Fus Ro Dah'd through the bar.

@Sorry, something came up. Removing Roman for now to deal with it.

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @The Great Detective @ResistingTheEnlightened @CrunchyCHEEZIT
The spray of bullets and Neo's counter had an effect so awesome, strange, and impressive, that the entire event was erased from both Neo's and Blake's minds : |

After a few blinks to re-acclimate herself from that bout of sudden onset amnesia, Blake caught sight of Shiki chilling at the bar and Sting presumably still nearby. She shrugged and meandered (only slightly tipsy) back in that direction, tossing Gambol shroud back into the locker as she passed before she lightly hopped onto the barstool near the other two that were seated currently, and waved down the bartender for something light and fruity compared to her starting fare.

She drummed her fingers on the bar as she waited, glancing over to Lucifer then to Shiki for a few seconds and the hat she'd chosen to adorn.

"That looks really dumb on you."

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Saint Guillotine
gaiuRlM.jpg

"I may have slightly misjudged how strong my opposition is." He shot a glance back at the damage. "Or maybe majorly misjudged. Maybe." Sting sighed with a shrug. "I hate holding back in a fight. It's insulting. Oh well." He stepped back over, grabbing another drink. Looking back and forth between Lucifer as he complimented the hat and Blake as she did the opposite. He took a more neutral path.

"Meh. Miss Prickly in a hat."

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
He smiled rather widely before flipping the coin in the air, hoping that it'd land on tails. Constants and variables, factors in the game. It'd certainly give more knowledge of the situation as...

It landed on heads. Bummer. Same as Colombia. Different universes all at once. He sighed before extending his hand with nothing but a smirk. "R.L." He told the Master with no other hint of his names.​
Drat, names. The Master wasn't sure how to tackle this one without speaking... After a second the Master pointed to himself and then he stuck his left arm out around his stomach, then taking his right hand he started at his left wrist, and took a forwards circular motion towards his finger tips.

@Yes I did just google how to sign language 'Master'​

The axe would hit Zombina square in the chest and the power behind the toss would send her flying off the stage into the seating area crashing into the seat of Ultron who would just casually slide her off his frame.

She'd lay motionless for a bit before her eyes shot up. "Hey you asshole! That was a new shirt!"
freddyvsjason10.jpg

Jason ignored the insult thrown his way as he stepped forward and leaped off the stage. Landing on the ground with a thunderous shaking of the floor, he'd pick up his machete where it'd fallen and started towards Zombina, only to halt for a moment. He still had some unfinished business to attend to. That copycat killer had kidnapped Aya. Turning towards Ghostface, Jason swung the machete downwards and slashed right into Ghostface's right shoulder.

"Chrome!" The serial killer screeched in pain as Aya was free to run to where she pleased. Hopefully far away from here. Clutching at his shoulder once Jason removed the machete, Jason turned his attention back to Zombina. The girl who had hurt him the most. She'd pay for doing that. He'd resume walking towards Zombina in his slow menacing gait.

Looking over as Ghostface rolled around on the ground in agony, Chrome typed up another message for Kido.

AIN'T NOTHING NICE ABOUT IT. IT'S JUST PRAGMATISM AT WORK, KID. IF I WERE TO LET A ROOKIE KILLER WHO WANTED TO LEARN FROM THE BEST DIE, HOW WOULD THAT MAKE ME LOOK TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS? IN ANY CASE, I THINK HE'S HAD ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Walking over to Ghostface, ChromeSkull glanced down at him and shook his head in disappointment.

"Chrome! Y-You gotta help me! I'm in serious pain! I-I think he cleaved right through bone! It hurts!!"

COURSE IT DOES. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK UP AND TRY TO IDOLIZE A SERIAL KILLER THAT'S NOT LIKE US. JASON'S MORE LIKE A DESTRUCTIVE FORCE OF NATURE THAN SOME CRAZY TEEN. NOW, GET UP ON YOUR FEET.

Ghostface didn't move but simply leaned up against a table with blood continuing to seep out of his shoulder gash. Whimpering could have been heard coming from behind the mask and ChromeSkull was growing more and more irritated with Mickey's refusal to listen to him. Gripping him by the collar of his costume, ChromeSkull yanked him onto his feet and dragged him back to Kido's table and flung him into a chair.

YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS? YOU GOTTA LEARN TO MAN UP AND TAKE THE BLOWS AS THEY COME. NONE OF THIS WHIMPERING BULLSHIT. NOW, ROLL YOUR SLEEVE UP.

Mickey's wrist shook like a leaf in the wind as he rolled up his sleeve and Chrome injected him with one of his painkillers. It wouldn't sow up the wound Jason had left him. But that could just wait until they were finished with this award show business. Pulling the sleeve back down, he'd grab a napkin off the table and placed it in Mickey's hand.

USE THAT TO TRY AND STAUNCH SOME OF THE BLEEDING. I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GUY I KNOW ONCE WE'RE DONE HERE. YOU GOT ANY MORE OF THOSE AWARD THINGS YOU WERE GONNA HAND OUT?

Without waiting for an answer, Chrome reached into Ghostface's cloak and pulled out the remaining certificates as he set up a text to audio app on his cell-phone. If only so these idiots could come and claim their meaningless awards and they could get out of here.

LET'S SEE WHO WE GOT UP HERE FIRST. SWEETEST RP ROMANCE HUH? THE SPRINGWOOD SLASHER AND SOME FUCKER NAMED ORLANDOBLOOMERS SEEMED TO HAVE EARNED THIS ONE. WHERE ARE YOUR GUYS TO COME AND PICK THIS UP? I DON'T GOT ALL DAY FOR THIS?

Sweetest RP Romance
Claire Redfield x Aqua - Max Caulfield x Chloe Price - Pietro x Patchouli - Saber x Lon'qu
Winner: Max Caulfield x Chloe Price

utVm5rM.jpg

OOC COMMENT: I know we kind of rushed into this/it was one-sided at first because you wanted to take it slower/not give the wrong impression. But I think with how people have reacted to it and how it's been percieved long after the UMG has ended, I think it's turned out for the better. I mean people are still talking about it! I think we both did a fantastic job here and so did the nominees that were hand-picked as well. :)
@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Kluzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Poe Dameron
Marching up to snatch the award out of ChromeSkull's hands, Chloe glared daggers at the serial killer.

"I dunno what your problem is, buddy. But if you got an issue with Max and me? Here's to you."

giphy.gif

REAL NICE. YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR GAL-PAL ARE IN THE AGE RANGE OF MY USUAL VICTIMS. TAKE YOUR AWARD AND FUCK OFF.

Leaning right into ChromeSkull's face, Chloe smirked and flicked him right on the forehead of his mask.

"I've dealt with worse than some half-rate slasher villain in a fancy suit and his poser buddy. Just keep that in mind." With that Chloe turned on her heel and left, causing Ghostface to chuckle a little from where he was seated next to ChromeSkull.

"Heh..She really talked like that to you, Chrome? You gonna let her get away with that?"

NORMALLY I WOULDN'T, BUT SHE'S NOT FROM MY WORLD SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT? UNLESS I WENT BACK TO HER WORLD, NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I OFFED HER AND LEFT HER BODY SOMEWHERE. THEREFORE, I WON'T GET THE REACTION THAT I LOOK FOR. SO SPARE ME, MICKEY AND JUST DEAL WITH YOUR WOUND. NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT AWARD HERE? EH? DIDN'T THIS CHICK ALREADY GET AN AWARD? WELL, I GUESS SHE CAN USE THOSE LONG LEGS OF HERS TO COME OVER AND TAKE IT IF HER BOYFRIEND AIN'T HERE.

Strangest RP Romance
Bayonetta x Joshua - Gnar x Kittens - Junko Enoshima x Riley Peterson - Zombina x Herbert West
Winner: Bayonetta x Joshua
aqGfYMo.jpg

OOC COMMENT: I'm not well-versed in the Bayonetta lore at all apart from your character but something about her dating the former second in command of a group that treated women like slaves/crucified people/murdered entire communities certainly does seem pretty strange.
@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bomb @Jeremi @TheSilverPaladin

Handing the award out to whoever came to claim it, ChromeSkull quickly moved onto the next. The sooner they got done, the quicker they got out of here.

WHAT? IS THIS BRAT'S PLAYER EVEN HERE STILL? WHY THE HELL ARE WE HANDING OUT AWARDS TO PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GONNA COME AND CLAIM THEM? WELL, S'NOT LIKE WE'RE GETTING ONE.

Most Mentally Tortured Character
Arya Stark - Aya Drevis - Deedee - Ellie
Winner: Ellie
84106YA.jpg

OOC Comment: I've only ever seen your Ellie in the Zelda MG. But for the few posts she was there, she did seem like she had a lot of emotional baggage. Given the games that she was actually prominent in, I can't blame her.
@Unagi @Krieg @CCC Kouhai @Hospes

WELL, ANYWAY LET'S SEE WHAT WE GOT NEXT. MOST PHYSICALLY TORTURED? SEEMS LIKE OUR KIND OF AWARD, MICKEY. ONLY I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON HERE. EXCEPT FOR THAT ZOMBIE GUY WHO'S IN PIECES ON TOP OF THE STAGE.

Most Physically Tortured Character
Arya Stark - Elsa - Frank Castle - Stubbs
Winner: Elsa
NDOBDYe.jpg

OOC Comment: I cannot begin to go on about how much I've heard about Elsa's turmoil in Aki's games. From exploring places that shouldn't really be mentioned to the icicle incident, to her death in the UMG, I feel this is an award that Elsa definitely deserves. Poor Disney princess : <
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Krieg @Me

@Kaykay

Sign. Something he didn't know.

"I have a PhD in Quantum Physics not in Sign Language."

All he needed to say.​

"Oh, hold a moment." He forced a light bulb to flicker on and off somehow before the final moment where it came dark, he was gone by one flick.

He then appeared again to Speirs before smiling. "Ignore me, Captain." He quickly stated before he stood up and walked to the stage. The award wasn't for him yet he could still claim it, he time jumped universes. As he walked to the stage he smiled. "Claiming one for one 'Joshua Graham.' I'll make sure it gets to him." He nodded at Chrome with a short smirk before extending his hand gently​

Status
Not open for further replies.