Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uc7hRr9.png

"Not so fast, Add! Dread Chase!"

All of a sudden one of the walls exploded and missiles seeked out towards Add.

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Gen. Magic Senpai
All of the Eds recognized that look and very much wanted nothing to do with that. Ed just happened to take the initiative first.

ed-edd-n-eddy-ed-edd-and-eddy-33457195-241-182.gif

"SEE YA GUYS LATER!"

"Edward, you get back there this instant! Oh..darn it. Well, it's no big trouble, Eddy and I.."

Double D glanced around to see where his friend had gone, only to see the fleeting figure of Eddy vanishing into the crowd. Stamping his foot onto the ground, Double D pressed his finger into his nose and stuck his tongue out in Eddy's direction, before turning towards Yuno/Yuki.

"W-Well, I think t-those fellows seem interesting...?" With or without any prompt from either of the two, Double D quickly made his way towards Raven and the others around him. Yuki seemed capable of keeping Yuno's rage at bay but still, he felt much safer in a larger group.

Though, wasn't this Raven fellow the same one who killed other in that fantasy world?

Oh dear.

"Hello..? I hope I'm not intruding on your conversation, fellows. I'm Double D and this is Yuki and that's Yuno."

The smile on Double D's face said 'greetings friend!'

The look in his eyes pleaded for help.

ELzgBZp.jpg

@C.T. @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai

pYpUuyu.jpg

"I'm not gonna lie, for a blind girl your sister's got one hell of a fashion sense. Good for her, though. It's nice to have something after all the shit you two have been through." Chloe admitted as she patted Jon on the shoulder before nodding at Jon's explanation.

"Sounds good to me. The way you charged towards that archdemon fucker on a horse? I wouldn't want to attack the Wall with you on guard, that's for damn sure."

But then the next question from Jon came and Chloe seemed to hesitate. Before, a smile drew across her face as she took a seat and folded her arms over the back of said chair.

"Funny story about Max and me. Originally, we thought we'd never see you, Claire, hell anyone that we made friends with. But then lo and behold, what happens? Archer insists on coming back with us and although I wanted to see if Max was alright with the idea, both of us decided that Archer was a hella cool guy and he came back with us. Only problem with that though, he couldn't exactly walk around with us dressed as the way he was. But, he was always there. Watching over us. Kinda like the most badass guardian angel you could ask for. I still remember the conversation that the two of us had once we got back home.."

~Back in Arcadia Bay, sometime after the Ultimate Game~

After the summoning of Archer proved to be a success, Chloe would have been more than content to just kick back and watch the battle with Max. Occasionally there would have been the stray zombie that got past Archer's attention while he was lobbing weapons at the Archdemon. But with machete on hand, they never got too far as Chloe made quick work of them. But for the most part the two were just way out of their league. Eventually the end did indeed come but never in way that Chloe had expected. She had seen Jon Snow turned into some kind of zombie-thing, she had summoned Archer alongside Max, and she had even seen Max dead. But none of that could have prepared Chloe for what came near the end

"..Either I got hit super fucking hard and am tripping balls or we saw the Magic School Bus at the end of that bullshit"

That was probably the second to first on the list of weird ass shit that Chloe had seen in her life. But it was also the ride to get out of this crazy place and that's all that mattered to her. Part of her also hoped the bus had a shower on it because her clothes were still absolutely coated in the blood that had sprayed from the zombies upon being sliced and diced. "Well, looks like all's well that ends well, eh Max?" Chloe mused as she glanced around the battlefield.

So, it really was over huh? Wesker had been taken down, the zombies and Crossed had all been taken care of and even Aki himself had succumbed to the power of friendship or something like that. To think that two girls from a town in the boring ass-crack of Oregon would have seen a sight like this and hell in Chloe's case actually participate? It all sounded like the craziest thing ever. But despite the fact that compared to guys like Travis, Aqua, etc Chloe and Max were just your run of the mill teens dropped into a horrible situation. But then again they had run into a whole assortment of interesting people over the course of all this fuckery.

Ranging from the serious 'holy shit it's Darth Vader' to 'seriously? Nicki Minaj was here and legit killed some people, one with her ass even?' Yeah, Chloe still felt pretty sore over not having noticed that sooner. There were also some pretty decent people as well. Like Jon Snow who had gone through the most pitiful time that Chloe had ever seen. Looked like absolute shit after being manipulated by a Siren, his sister got set upon by everyone and the kitchen sink, and he got turned into some kind of zombie thing. Oh, and this also happened to him.

tumblr_limsitYf6k1qacp1m.gif

So, yeah the sympathy was strong with Jon. Still, even as a zombie thing he helped out the good guys and Max even had Archer come in the clutch and save him. Speaking of which, Chloe was also glad to have Archer back. She had felt like absolute shit in not being able to do anything when the guy got sucked up by a vacuum but the two of them had brought him back and he helped mow down zombies. Not to mention being a constant thorn in Aki's side which was always good.

Still though, putting Archer and Jon aside, there was only one person that Chloe cared about the most. The one that Chloe always kept in the back of her head while doing her agent-y business.

tLaoVTC.jpg

"You know, Max? It's just now occurred to me how lucky we were to survive all that shit. I mean think about it! You had intergalactic mercenaries in power armor, guys who looked like they just walked right off the set of Lord of the Rings. Shit, we even had Nicki Minaj! Then we faced aliens, zombies, demons, and look at us now!"

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"..All of what you said is totally true. But we're not just two girls who got mixed up in all that. With my ability and your..Badassness, we were a great time. Didn't you suplex one of those ninja guards?"

"Oh yeah, I did suplex one of those bastards! The guns weren't doing jackshit so I decided to do what I could and..I guess all those years of catching bits and pieces of the WWE finally payed off, heh. The dude didn't look like had a clue about what was going on."

"You rocked his world, Chloe."

"Yeah, and now that we're back here, Max? We'll keep rocking the world, no matter what crazy shit it throws at us and that's a promise."

Letting out a small giggle, Max nodded and laid down beside Chloe to glance up at the sky.

"I look forward to seeing you keep that promise."

As the two girls laughed the night away as friends should, nearby was their ever vigilant protector, Archer who had heard every word and his only response?

It was to smile.

30-29.jpg

~End of Flashback~

tumblr_inline_nsu90mIXsV1tqc1l1_540.jpg

"Basically, we've been taking the world by the hair and dragging them along, Jon. So yeah we've been doing good with some bumps here and there. As for you being in our world? Yeah, you're one of the coolest guys I know but I just feel our modern society wouldn't be able to tame a wildman like yourself. You're used to your swords, horses, kings, queens and all that jazz. With the exception of Jolly Ol England, people these days don't really give two fucks about that stuff. But, if you're ever in the neighborhood? Feel free to crash at my place."

Beowulf had been content to extend his greetings to Blake despite her disdain for dogs/canine themed wrestlers apparently while the others chatted among themselves. But as Ryan spoke about the next award, Beowulf grinned and rising up from his seat, he'd lean in and cupped a hand around his ear.

mqdefault.jpg

"Do I hear what I think I'm hearing? Did the player of the amazing wrestling legend, Beowulf finally get an award? Ah, yes! Yes! Yes! Keep that baby warm for him and by him, I mean me! Since I'll be the one taking that out! AROOOOOOO!!"

Sprinting towards the stage, Beowulf jumped onto it and thanking Ryan under his breath for the award, he'd pull a microphone out of thin air and began to yell into it.

"My player has had his ups and downs! He went from role-playing silly pairings of Mortal Kombat characters to becoming a full-fledged writer in his own right! Capable of standing among the best! But even the best have room to improve, even me! So, don't think that he'll let this get to his head or I'll reach through his computer monitor and suplex the hell out of him to let some of the air out of that head of his! But, I've got something to say to the others he competed with! He found a fun person in this Kay person, even helping to turn her into a budding horror fan and discovering a love for wuxia movies! I gotta say all that stuff just ain't for the Wulf, but you're one of the coolest people he's claimed to have met and I feel like that's some good publicity! So you keep on doing you, Kay and I'm sure you'll reach new heights and become even more of an amazing RPer!"

"Get off the stage!" Someone in the audience yelled at the wrestler who had gotten this sudden influx of words.

"Not until the wolf's done, howling! Let's give a little faint praise to the man behind that chick who knows her way around a knife, the guy with the awesome ride, uh..The guy in some kinda suit of armor? ANYWAY, he's known my player for years on end and has always enjoyed playing in RPs with him, improving ever so gradually! If their was ever a person that he'd feel so honored to be paired up with, it's youuuuuu!"

"Beowulf.."

"Hold on a second, Gaara! I'm in the middle of complimenting here! Forrest, you haven't had a chance to strut your stuff as much as you'd like but my player's always enjoyed what he saw from you! It was well written and you come across a s pretty cool guy yourself and that makes you okay with the Wulfpack!"

Reaching forward, Beowulf sirked at anybody who'd been paying attention as he dropped the microphone.

CXN-C6LW8AAue7_.png

Turning towards Ryan, Beowulf shot her a smile.

"He also thinks your player is one of the nicest people he's ever had the pleasure of meeting, online or otherwise. Good luck with all that you do! The Wulf's heading out!"

As Beowulf eagerly marched down the stage, another character stepped up behind him to claim the second award for the Slasher.

jason.jpg

Jason walked up to the stage, glancing down at Ryan. He'd slowly reach out and grabbing the Certificate, he'd make his way off the stage just as quickly as he had come.

Unfortunately, despite being one of my favorite characters in fiction, Jason's not too much of a speaker. So I'll be doing a little complimenting of my own.

@Kimmy: You're one of the nicest people I've ever met and from the second I had Chloe interact with your Aqua? I knew you were something special and we would have some of the best interaction around. We're always talking whether it's on Iwaku or on Skype so it's always cool to talk to someone who is so invested into roleplay and is just such a cool person all around. I'm glad to see you were nominated for this and I hope to keep RPing with you in the future.

@Ronan: I love ya man. One of the best RPers I know. <3

@Schnee Corp Lawyer : I've always been a fan of your writing even if we had our ups and downs and I wasn't always the best RPer to interact with. But, it still warms my heart to see you put up there with me since I really do think you deserve it. I hope to see more of your RPs/PCs in the future.

@Kaykay @Forrest @OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Schnee Corp Lawyer
BMRaven37_zpsoayczvpt.png

"..Come at me bro...." Raven was not afraid.

Meanwhile Donny and Lon'qu got their weapons ready.

BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"Oh.....Hello.....Wasn't expecting to see you all again after that horrid game....." Seemed Raven recognized them.

"Oh hello Chung.."

@The Great Detective @Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

----------------------------------------------

48ec2f6064c8c1efb1b95187f670fb08.jpg

"Oh you know... It's been a little boring after the war but it's been fun trying to prepare for Robin's wedding. Say, Have you had to use that book I gave you...?" Henry would speak then ask wondering this aloud.

@Hospes @Lizzy
tumblr_nwqtt2YHvE1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Oh... I would definitely, Raven! But first... !!"

Add smirked as he went off to disappear into one of those time rifts again to avoid those missiles, and would proceed to repeat in the air.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Isn't this a wonderful display for all to see? I mean, all of this only due to the fact of missing objects? That's funny... real funny. Keheheheh..."

This Diabolic Esper was a fine fellow...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

10_by_teh_zombish-d9dl12c.jpg

...Gosh darn adorable creature. Teresa wasn't sure what the creature was 'saying', but it certainly looked concerned. So, naturally, she at least tried to smile. "Ah, don't worry," she stated, offering a lopsided grin. It was the best she had, right then. "..An' sorry, but I don't speak... Whatever it is your language is."

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Crow @Ryu Keiko
Pikachu_curious.gif

"Pikaaa..."
(Alright, that's good.)

Pikachu sounded like it were relieved to hear that Teresa was fine. At the same time, Red came over, giving Teresa a gentle smile. He felt good to see others that he's met from the previous event he was involved in, and that he would have to keep an eye on Pikachu in case the electric mouse pokemon would freak out and electrocute her by mistake.

p-009.png

"... Hey... he won't... hurt you, okay?"

Red still sounded like it's been awhile since he's talked this much before, but he wanted to reassure her that Pikachu wouldn't do anything out of nowhere.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Crow @Ryu Keiko

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
48ec2f6064c8c1efb1b95187f670fb08.jpg

"Oh you know... It's been a little boring after the war but it's been fun trying to prepare for Robin's wedding. Say, Have you had to use that book I gave you...?" Henry would speak then ask wondering this aloud.

@Hospes @Lizzy

unsure_by_teh_zombish-d9e5em4.jpg

The child nodded slightly in understanding, glancing away briefly. "..I see. That sounds nice," she mused, softly. Yeah... There was definitely a massive difference from the last time they'd seen each other. There was a thoughtful pause following Henry's question, and the child pursed her lips. "..No," she finally stated, calmly. She had a feeling it was better to not explain that the workers of WICKED had confiscated it from her..

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Pikachu_curious.gif

"Pikaaa..."
(Alright, that's good.)

Pikachu sounded like it were relieved to hear that Teresa was fine. At the same time, Red came over, giving Teresa a gentle smile. He felt good to see others that he's met from the previous event he was involved in, and that he would have to keep an eye on Pikachu in case the electric mouse pokemon would freak out and electrocute her by mistake.

p-009.png

"... Hey... he won't... hurt you, okay?"

Red still sounded like it's been awhile since he's talked this much before, but he wanted to reassure her that Pikachu wouldn't do anything out of nowhere.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Crow @Ryu Keiko

52_by_teh_zombish-d9dkynt.jpg

Glad, herself, that Pikachu no longer seemed too concerned, Teresa just offered a small nod and a smile. ...Yup, she had no idea what the Pokemon was saying.

Blinking as she found herself addressed by a practically unfamiliar voice, the Reaper turned her head to face it's owner, surprised by what she saw. She had been under the belief that Red was totally mute, when he'd been in the Arch-Demon War alongside her and the others. "That's always good to hear," she remarked, smiling faintly. "Thanks... Red, was it? I'm Teresa, if you hadn't forgotten," she stated in a friendly manner, even extending her hand for a shake... Only to apparently recall something she'd forgotten.

...Crap.

Suddenly looking very sheepish, the young woman rubbed her neck, raising a finger with her other hand. "...Excuse me for just a moment," she stated, before suddenly taking off!

@The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @Crow

46_by_teh_zombish-d9dcn4b.jpg

Rushing back to the stage hurriedly, Teresa jotted up the steps, realizing she'd lost track of time!.. But at least someone had covered for her. Nodding her thanks to Aurelia, who kindly departed the stage upon her return, Teresa casually picked up the remaining award and cleared her throat. "Sorry about that, everyone.. Other matters needed taken care of," she explained, still looking a little sheepish. "..Anyways, moving on, looks like it's down to the last award in this category... And it's a pretty lame one," she added under her breath. "An award for some shuck-face that can't even keep a simple conversation goin'; the Official OOC Killer. The damn unfortunate nominees are as follows."

Archmage Jeremiah - Bomb - Nate - Thuro

Taking a small pause to take a deep breath, Teresa did her best to keep up a cheerful facade, though it was hard with those memories all still fresh in her mind and causing her immense pain. One.. Last... Award. "And the winner seems to be... Nate. Congrats, and all that."

RhvKX1E.jpg

Admittedly, this makes a lot of sense. One thing I'd say is that a good way to keep conversation rolling more smoothly is to just say what you want. Not everyone's a fan of unsavory jokes, so those can sometimes make people less eager to talk. But, the chat often goes silent on its own, so don't give it too much thought. Be proud of being a chat trait0r, N8.

@Nater Taters

Wiping her forehead casually, Teresa let out a small sigh, glad that her work was done... For now, anyways. "That's it, for this category," she stated. "So, uh.. Stay tuned, I guess."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_nwqtt2YHvE1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Oh... I would definitely, Raven! But first... !!"

Add smirked as he went off to disappear into one of those time rifts again to avoid those missiles, and would proceed to repeat in the air.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Isn't this a wonderful display for all to see? I mean, all of this only due to the fact of missing objects? That's funny... real funny. Keheheheh..."

This Diabolic Esper was a fine fellow...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher
BMRaven29_zps3k4nzxps.png

"...Would you SHUT UP!!!!.." Raven had enough as he tried to use his power to suspend Add in the air.

BMRaven24_zpsy0ahvh5l.png

"I know you probably won't trust me after all I did in the game we were in but for this moment I ask you to put that aside kid and trust me when I say you want to be behind me right now..." Raven had spoken to Double D.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mquma4oop41rb49w0o1_400.jpg

"See if you can hold him in place while I dispatch this idiot..." Lon'qu spoken seeming to have sheathed Excalibur in favor of the sword he used all throughout the Crimson Moon MG.

"I-I'll help...."

15%2B-%2B1

Uh oh.... Now you've upset Donny and that is a fatal mistake. While villager Donny looked pretty damn frail hero Donny was anything but frail.

@The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @SomeoneStopThisAddPls...

------------------------------------------------------

unsure_by_teh_zombish-d9e5em4.jpg

The child nodded slightly in understanding, glancing away briefly. "..I see. That sounds nice," she mused, softly. Yeah... There was definitely a massive difference from the last time they'd seen each other. There was a thoughtful pause following Henry's question, and the child pursed her lips. "..No," she finally stated, calmly. She had a feeling it was better to not explain that the workers of WICKED had confiscated it from her..

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy
tumblr_inline_n2qrl2HsLU1syhcdq.png

"I see.... That's a shame. The book was a bit of a project i've been working on. When opened it was supposed to allow me to cast my own magic through the tome i'm holding to protect you." So that's what the book he gave her did. Shame it got taken away but Henry didn't know that....or maybe he had hoped it would be. Perhaps someone at WICKED would open it and then he'd strike.

my_dear_henry_by_batensan-d67xyg1.png

"Hopefully it'll keep all the bad men away..." Did things just get a little bit.... dark.....and where the hell did that crow come from....

@Lizzy @Hospes

• Love
250px-135Jolteon.png

"Wroo... (No... I... don't...)"

The great amount of information was too baffling for him, especially with how it was very different from the world he recognised. A world where Rayquaza had an antagonistic side... Jolteon just knew that no one could just make that up. Maybe the Rayquaza of his world could be seen as a villain too, but that's another story for another day.

"Ar... (I think our worlds are very different and distinct, but maybe I just... don't know much about mine to compare.)"

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT

latest

Darius simply roars in Iskandar's face, not taking kindly to the mild hints of teases.

The mindless Berserker simply would not take no for an answ-

VeBwbwh.png

"HYAAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAHYAAAAAAA! ERYNGII! BLACK TRUMPET KING! POOOOOISOOOOON!!!!!"

Darius turns to look at the one who said that.

latest

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

GMxlp5U.jpg

"GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

jxIp2W0.jpg

"ISKANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!"

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Yeah... that stupid Producer... 'crowds are a great idea'... I... I can't even... begin to..."

Mirei covers her ears as the noise radiates.

"How many switches does she even have?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @york @The Tactician

"...Would you SHUT UP!!!!.." Raven had enough as he tried to use his power to suspend Add in the air.

"I know you probably won't trust me after all I did in the game we were in but for this moment I ask you to put that aside kid and trust me when I say you want to be behind me right now..." Raven had spoken to Double D.

"See if you can hold him in place while I dispatch this idiot..." Lon'qu spoken seeming to have sheathed Excalibur in favor of the sword he used all throughout the Crimson Moon MG.

"I-I'll help...."

15%2B-%2B1

Uh oh.... Now you've upset Donny and that is a fatal mistake. While villager Donny looked pretty damn frail hero Donny was anything but frail.

@The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @SomeoneStopThisAddPls...

"I see.... That's a shame. The book was a bit of a project i've been working on. When opened it was supposed to allow me to cast my own magic through the tome i'm holding to protect you." So that's what the book he gave her did. Shame it got taken away but Henry didn't know that....or maybe he had hoped it would be. Perhaps someone at WICKED would open it and then he'd strike.

"Hopefully it'll keep all the bad men away..." Did things just get a little bit.... dark.....and where the hell did that crow come from....

@Lizzy @Hospes

Lucina nodded at Henry's words before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Even so, she's a brave girl." She said. In her eyes, she saw a bit of a warrior deep down in Deedee.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes
----------

"Yato....shit." Yukine had looked away for one second, and Yato just up and vanished into the crowd. Now he'd have to find him. With a groan the blonde began looking through the crowd.
-------

Hanji had noticed the little goings on with Add and noticed someone she recognized there. So walking over she'd tap Double D on the shoulder.

"Hello there! Remember me?" She asked with a rather cheerful smile, apparently ignoring Lon'qu and co.

She recognized Yuki and Yuno as well. How nice.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @others
--------

Fi had nodded at the information given to her by Kalifa and Kaku. Once another from her world arrived she looked up at them. And while the three spoke, she gave him and interested look.

@Chris Lang @Jeremi

• Love
"Hey, don't shoot the messenger! I mean, yes, they died...but they came back. Everyone came back, more or less. I assume the summer camp you two went too was the same. Or I hope it was. Me and Lector here, we both bit the big one too. Executed. They both joined up with the Coalition too after it was all said and done, I think. Reserves. Getting killed and just having it undone, though...that still bugs me. Just some sick punk pulling strings. That's why I'm signed up too--"

7PcYdda.png

"Ok."

She cut across noncommittally, nevertheless leveling Sting with a stare so flat it didn't need Mystic Eyes to be lethal. She didn't remember asking him for his life story. In any case, at least it looked like he didn't plan on saying any more random insensitive things to the person already moping around the cocktail bar looking to get tanked, so she eased off. For now. She normally didn't care much about people's emotional wellbeing, of course, but those she'd come within inches of murdering herself had a habit of being exceptions to that; And anyway, she supposed she owed Blake enough to speak up for her when it came to stuff like this. Maybe it'd get her off her back about those ten paragraphs of introspection she'd been pestering her for.

"If you're done babbling, you do make one good point. These games make a mockery of death. It's just one of a thousand loathsome things about them."
Blake rolled her eyes with a dull smirk as she waved a bit haphazardly at the bartender for her own water. "But you're stopping me from killing any memories I might form tonight-"

Case and point. Her mouth went a bit dry as her eyes widened, lips opening to ask what the hell had happened to her two favorite sisters before it immediately snapped shut again and she downed a few gulps of the water bottle instead. She took a deep breath, eyes down towards the bar as she composed herself, and shifted the topic of conversation to something that didn't make her want to just curl up in a ball or reach through the computer string and strangle Schnee Corp Lawyer for ever bringing her into this morbid comedy act that was her life now.

Except the ninja terrorist book nerd wasn't exactly an accomplished social driver so she just ended up staring at the bar for a bit longer and taking another sip of water bottle before she stared at the two. Feeling the awkardness seep into her very soul

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

GvdOgKA.png

For a long time Shiki just looked back at her, any sort of staring match with the admitted murderer one the other party was destined to lose. Even so... Shiki had more than a few problems, but she wasn't some compassionless sociopath or anything. Her problematic tendencies stemmed from something far more complex. She could feel pity, even sympathy, and on the rare occasions she did... well, she didn't really do anything about it. What did they expect from her? She wasn't a therapist.

That mentality applied here, though she figured she had enough of a stake to say something.

"Tch... Come on, now. You're even depressing me with those eyes. Angst has no place at something like this lousy award show, right? Save it for something more important. Tonight is supposed to be casual."

She leaned in with her elbow on the countertop, propping up her face with one hand.

"So let's do something casual. Like... Casually pick a fight with those two creeps from your world."

She extended a kimono-sleeved arm in the direction of the other end of the bar, pointing out the ginger in the bowler hat and his little pixie friend where they were giggling to themselves about their little evil clubhouse or whatever it was. What? She'd been eager to wipe that smug little smirk off the one with the strange eyes' face ever since the camp incident, anyway... And certain subsequent circumstances had clued her into the fact that both of them more than had it coming. She could feel her knife's hilt pressing up against the small of her back where it was tucked into her kimono's sash, her right hand slooooowly starting to move from the counter in its direction.

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @The Great Detective

b6d186fa5070359ab9ad5d8b3fe0ae6c.jpg

Donny put away his sword though his gear stayed since he had not touched his lance since. "Well this pot has always seen me through combat.. I guess I ain't seen a reason ta change it yet...."

Meanwhile Lon'qu glanced at Gilgamesh for a moment... I do not plan to create a treasury of weapons like you have. I only need these three swords..." Lon'ou spoke thinking it all over...

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai

"I-I'll help...."

15%2B-%2B1

bf1c7f47d61bf2203bbc0298ee791fae4d7eabce_hq.gif

Gilgamesh saw this annoying pest suddenly appear from the mist and steal Excalibur. Something he wouldn't care much about, if not for the fact that sword was essentially a Gift from him. So for someone to attempt stealing it in his presence was an insult to Gilgamesh himself.

He casted his Gates of Babylon and fired directly as a Esper while saying to Lonqu and Donny "This little pest should not last long against such a barrage! If he does though, feel free to clean up".

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @How has Reece not noticed this yet assuming she's here?​
"Oh, stuff it you twat. I'm not a doctor or a time lord. I don't even know what that latter is. I have not deceived you. I don't even need to. Or I shouldn't. My gift has been failing me more often than I'd like. A shame. Still, threatening me is wildly dangerous. Or, well, let's just say it: stupid in the extreme. So if you want to try to make a move, go right ahead. See what happens."

tumblr_ny6qwlPizK1rwu12co1_400.gif

@Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT
20pr05t.jpg

Gift? What gift? The Master tapped his head for a moment in thought before asking "That compulsion... To run at the wall, is that your gift not-doctor? If so I'm bloody impressed!". And then leaning into Kilgrave he whispered "And just so you know, not-doctor. That compulsion is still there... But it's kind of hard to follow when your very 'boss' refuses to play along...". And then switching to speaking outloud again "But I suppose that's what makes it fun!".

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT
latest

"You could say that... I was once the Witch of Miracles..."

Bernkastel simply put it at that.

@Verite @Gen. Magic Senpai
kiritsugu_x_iri_by_valelfenmoon-d5uv3he.gif

"You'd have to be a witch to perform Miracles"
was all Kiritsugu could say to that. Life had not been kind to him, miracles were not something he believed in much any more... His son being an exception, but that was more a miracle as a result of a disaster that both he and Kotomine were guilty of.

@Verite @The Great Detective

latest

Darius simply roars in Iskandar's face, not taking kindly to the mild hints of teases.

The mindless Berserker simply would not take no for an answ-

VeBwbwh.png

"HYAAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAHYAAAAAAA! ERYNGII! BLACK TRUMPET KING! POOOOOISOOOOON!!!!!"

Darius turns to look at the one who said that.

latest

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

GMxlp5U.jpg

"GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

jxIp2W0.jpg

"ISKANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!"

"Yeah... that stupid Producer... 'crowds are a great idea'... I... I can't even... begin to..."

Mirei covers her ears as the noise radiates.

"How many switches does she even have?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @york @The Tactician
tumblr_n76239Bv7n1rro9xpo3_500.gif

Iskander was about to try to calm his friend... But then noticed Gilgamesh's gates of babylon in the distance already going off for something different. "Ah... I guess fights here are on the table after all!" before he suddenly jumped back and summoned his Gordius wheel, riding it now towards Darius in an attempt to run him over.

@Crow @york @The Tactician

• Love
"MRRRRRRRRMOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"

A light smile appeared on the Berserker's face as he conjured a small portion of his supposedly humongous Noble Phantasm Anthanaton Ten Thousand - a black war elephant that was sent into a collision course with the chariot. In the process, a good deal of skeletal Athanatoi soldiers rose from the ground, on standby and all over the damn place.

The great elephant scraped the ceiling, destroying the lighting system with its enormous tusks and bulky head.

His wish will soon be fulfilled.

Ym9yzHz.jpg

"HYAAAAHYAAAAHYAAAAAA! THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW, YOU FILTHY NORMIES! I'LL SEND MY SPORES THROUGHOUT THIS ROOM! EVERY INCH OF IT! HYAAAAHYAAAHYAAAAA!"

"What's going on? She's going haywire! I've seen this side of Shouko, but this is another level altogether. PRODUCER! YOU IDIOT! COME BACK HERE WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

But it was too damn late.
Shouko was already going full heavy metal and breaking into a song as she jumped onto a table conveniently filled with nothing but already-emptied trays of what was once food. The only way she could get more intense is if someone threw a guitar at her.

This was a metal concert not worth missing.

Three of the skeletal soldiers stood upon the table, as if as backup dancers. Ah yes, the first days of idolhood - backup dancing.

A good deal of the lights started to burst from battle, spreading darkness across the lounge. Only one light was active - the one above Shouko.

"There's no turning back," Mirei sighs as she takes a blood red-hued glowstick out.

rc5JWnx.jpg

"IIIIIIIIIINVAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!"

@york @The Tactician @Gen. Magic Senpai

The lights went out, and there was only one active. Underneath that light was a metal maiden of silver hair, with a petite frame that is not to be judged.

"IIIIIIIIIINVAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!"

tumblr_njf3fizmOP1shcev1o4_250.png

"P- Producer... shouldn't you..."

"Yes, yes I should" Producer smiles and reaches into his suitcase, unleashes four blood red-hued glowsticks. "Care for one? No, you don't eat them. You wave them."

"Wa- waaah? That's not what I meant~"

"That certainly is what I mean, Nono. Like an old friend of mine said, smiles are for miles. The most important thing is that we're all happy no matter what."

"E- even if the whole building is in utter chaos?"

"I have an umbrella, let's get Mirei and Shouko," Producer nods, then turns to the other two - Gary and the little woman in the pot. "Maybe you would like to see the results of my producing before considering my offer, Mr Gary. My umbrella's big enough for five."

@The Great Detective @Bomb

@Everyone in the Lounge actually​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
(Start at 1:20)
tumblr_n76239Bv7n1rro9xpo1_500.gif

As Iskander continued the charge directly towards Darius he noticed Darius was also bringing his army into this, two could play at this game!
Holding his sword up into the air he activated the full strength of his reality marble, sending both of them along with Darius's army and anyone foolish enough to get close into the wide open Desert.

The second the change of scenery was complete Iskander's Gordius Wheel would come into full contact with Darius's war Elephant. Taking advantage of his shorter height on the mount Iskander swipped at the Elephants legs to try to bring him collapsing down. But soon after his own mount the Gordius Wheel collided head on with the Elephants Weight, shattering it entirely and leaving Iskander having to fight on his two own feet for a while. In the meantime the rest of Iskanders now present army began charging directly towards Darius's army.

As all this was happening Iskander voiced thundered over the battlefield "Men! This is a foe we have faced many times before! Now is time to show an old adversary the respect he's earned once more! To battle!".

@Crow @york @The Tactician

• Nice Execution!

"I-I'll help...."

15%2B-%2B1

@Lizzy @Hospes
bf1c7f47d61bf2203bbc0298ee791fae4d7eabce_hq.gif

Gilgamesh saw this annoying pest suddenly appear from the mist and steal Excalibur. Something he wouldn't care much about, if not for the fact that sword was essentially a Gift from him. So for someone to attempt stealing it in his presence was an insult to Gilgamesh himself.

He casted his Gates of Babylon and fired directly as a Esper while saying to Lonqu and Donny "This little pest should not last long against such a barrage! If he does though, feel free to clean up".

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @How has Reece not noticed this yet assuming she's here?
Welp... one way to describe this was that Add got mcfucked up. Though, moments before the beatdown would occur, a small flash of light came from the Esper... As Add would appear to fall down dead, that same light came from him again, a small symbol appearing in the air above his body.

TiTSkill5.png

Oh, Seal of Time. No wonder... Guess Add gets a free revive out of this strange seal.

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Good... nice to know that time is still on my side. However, are you sure that attacking me on and on is a good idea?"

tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Making a ruckus at this show... tiring yourselves out with these attempts... and yet I haven't made any move to attack what-so-ever. Try all you want... but..."

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo3_100.png

"... I'll still be here. Keheheheh."

As Add said this, another white flash appeared from him, possibly preparing another Seal of Time if they try to kill him again. Strange that he's been taking other people's stuff and not actively attacking people yet.

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

7PcYdda.png

"Ok."

She cut across noncommittally, nevertheless leveling Sting with a stare so flat it didn't need Mystic Eyes to be lethal. She didn't remember asking him for his life story. In any case, at least it looked like he didn't plan on saying any more random insensitive things to the person already moping around the cocktail bar looking to get tanked, so she eased off. For now. She normally didn't care much about people's emotional wellbeing, of course, but those she'd come within inches of murdering herself had a habit of being exceptions to that; And anyway, she supposed she owed Blake enough to speak up for her when it came to stuff like this. Maybe it'd get her off her back about those ten paragraphs of introspection she'd been pestering her for.

"If you're done babbling, you do make one good point. These games make a mockery of death. It's just one of a thousand loathsome things about them."

GvdOgKA.png

For a long time Shiki just looked back at her, any sort of staring match with the admitted murderer one the other party was destined to lose. Even so... Shiki had more than a few problems, but she wasn't some compassionless sociopath or anything. Her problematic tendencies stemmed from something far more complex. She could feel pity, even sympathy, and on the rare occasions she did... well, she didn't really do anything about it. What did they expect from her? She wasn't a therapist.

That mentality applied here, though she figured she had enough of a stake to say something.

"Tch... Come on, now. You're even depressing me with those eyes. Angst has no place at something like this lousy award show, right? Save it for something more important. Tonight is supposed to be casual."

She leaned in with her elbow on the countertop, propping up her face with one hand.

"So let's do something casual. Like... Casually pick a fight with those two creeps from your world."

She extended a kimono-sleeved arm in the direction of the other end of the bar, pointing out the ginger in the bowler hat and his little pixie friend where they were giggling to themselves about their little evil clubhouse or whatever it was. What? She'd been eager to wipe that smug little smirk off the one with the strange eyes' face ever since the camp incident, anyway... And certain subsequent circumstances had clued her into the fact that both of them more than had it coming. She could feel her knife's hilt pressing up against the small of her back where it was tucked into her kimono's sash, her right hand slooooowly starting to move from the counter in its direction.

IeWGxmI.gif

Oh, Neo's noticed you, Shiki. What are you going to do now?

:o

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @OrlandoBloomers

• Nice Execution!
Welp... one way to describe this was that Add got mcfucked up. Though, moments before the beatdown would occur, a small flash of light came from the Esper... As Add would appear to fall down dead, that same light came from him again, a small symbol appearing in the air above his body.

TiTSkill5.png

Oh, Seal of Time. No wonder... Guess Add gets a free revive out of this strange seal.

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Good... nice to know that time is still on my side. However, are you sure that attacking me on and on is a good idea?"

tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Making a ruckus at this show... tiring yourselves out with these attempts... and yet I haven't made any move to attack what-so-ever. Try all you want... but..."

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo3_100.png

"... I'll still be here. Keheheheh."

As Add said this, another white flash appeared from him, possibly preparing another Seal of Time if they try to kill him again. Strange that he's been taking other people's stuff and not actively attacking people yet.

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Gilgamesh a bit irked by this Espers refusal to die simply continued firing his Gates towards her.

tumblr_mrnjflHcKE1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

"Hmph! You're not much different from Hercules! Just need to exhaust you enough and you'll run out of ways to revive!".
Though admitingly he did not care to exhaust himself this much either at such an event so he offered "If you desire mercy though, simply surrender Excalibur and do not take anything else that currently or used to be my own possession!".

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective

tumblr_np66j48QRz1qemk2io7_400.gif

"ISKANDAR!!!"

Darius unleashed the full potential of his Noble Phantasm as well - it consisted of various black war elephants and a large group of skeletal soldiers with weapons in hands.

It was an epic battle being reenacted, and it was near impossible to tell who was going to be victorious. Darius roars as he rushes forward and knocks some of Iskandar's troops like nothing, before charging towards the red-hued king...

@Gen. Magic Senpai

tumblr_mr10sz4mQk1rkeknyo1_500.gif

Still on his feet it seemed Darius was wasting no time charging back towards Iskander.
"Alalalalalalalala!!!" Iskander cried out his own battle cry as he held his sword and charged straight towards the War Elephant, swiping at it's feet a second time to try to make the beast fall over.

Meanwhile his army began trying a pincer like formation, attempting to surround and flank Darius's army.

@Crow

IeWGxmI.gif

:o

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @OrlandoBloomers

1Itzx2c.gif

"Mine are better."

Shiki wasn't mute like Neo purported to be, but her response was nonetheless so quiet and direct it had its own lethal intensity to it. Her eyes swirled into a dazzling shade of blue and fuchsia as she locked them unflinchingly with the opposing multi-hued ones, the tension so palpable she could cut it with a knife. Literally. So it was fitting that her hand found her blade's pommel at that point, tensing around the hilt and preparing to draw, its wielder wondering if maybe she'd get some enjoyment out of this little event after all.

It wasn't like fighting was unprecedented, anyway. There were some Heroic Spirits going to war with actual armies just across the hall; a swift and silent knife fight was hardly likely to raise a fuss in comparison.

kiritsugu_x_iri_by_valelfenmoon-d5uv3he.gif

"You'd have to be a witch to perform Miracles" was all Kiritsugu could say to that. Life had not been kind to him, miracles were not something he believed in much any more... His son being an exception, but that was more a miracle as a result of a disaster that both he and Kotomine were guilty of.

@Verite @The Great Detective
latest

"And if a Miracle were to happen... what will happen from there?"

Bernkastel seemed to be going on with not much basis on what she was talking about, her physical cat form seeming to curl up and looking like it were going to fall asleep.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Verite
Gilgamesh a bit irked by this Espers refusal to die simply continued firing his Gates towards her.

tumblr_mrnjflHcKE1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

"Hmph! You're not much different from Hercules! Just need to exhaust you enough and you'll run out of ways to revive!".
Though admitingly he did not care to exhaust himself this much either at such an event so he offered "If you desire mercy though, simply surrender Excalibur and do not take anything else that currently or used to be my own possession!".

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective
tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Mercy? Hehe... ahahaha! That's quite a stretch there. What makes you think that'll be easy enough to do? To give little ol' me mercy!"

Deciding to tease with this whole crowd he happened to attract, Add ripped open another time rift.

tumblr_nwqsym3SWA1u3z5n7o8_100.png

"Now, if you excuse me, I do have some business to get to~"

Diabolic Esper simply jumped into this time rift he made, but his presence could still be felt in the area. What was he up to now?

Well, another time rift appeared near Gilgamesh... except... this rift was spewing out harmful distortion energy at that point-blank range... Oh no...

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Magic Senpai

All of the Eds recognized that look and very much wanted nothing to do with that. Ed just happened to take the initiative first.

ed-edd-n-eddy-ed-edd-and-eddy-33457195-241-182.gif

"SEE YA GUYS LATER!"

"Edward, you get back there this instant! Oh..darn it. Well, it's no big trouble, Eddy and I.."

Double D glanced around to see where his friend had gone, only to see the fleeting figure of Eddy vanishing into the crowd. Stamping his foot onto the ground, Double D pressed his finger into his nose and stuck his tongue out in Eddy's direction, before turning towards Yuno/Yuki.

"W-Well, I think t-those fellows seem interesting...?" With or without any prompt from either of the two, Double D quickly made his way towards Raven and the others around him. Yuki seemed capable of keeping Yuno's rage at bay but still, he felt much safer in a larger group.

Though, wasn't this Raven fellow the same one who killed other in that fantasy world?

Oh dear.

"Hello..? I hope I'm not intruding on your conversation, fellows. I'm Double D and this is Yuki and that's Yuno."

The smile on Double D's face said 'greetings friend!'

The look in his eyes pleaded for help.

ELzgBZp.jpg

@C.T. @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai
Yuki just sighed. Apparently, no matter how much he tried to rein in Yuno's less than stable personality to try to make other friends, he was doomed to fail. Yuki's friendliness forever overshadowed by Yuno's psychotic obsession. Those two just ran off in a blink. A quick glance over his shoulder told him Yuno was smiling widely at the sight.

Two down!

This is hard. She makes it almost impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with anyone else.

BMRaven37_zpsoayczvpt.png

"..Come at me bro...." Raven was not afraid.

Meanwhile Donny and Lon'qu got their weapons ready.

BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"Oh.....Hello.....Wasn't expecting to see you all again after that horrid game....." Seemed Raven recognized them.

"Neither were we, truth be told--" Yuki was interrupted by Yuno firmly placing a hand to his lips. "We actually rather hoped to never see any of you again." She remarked coldly, Yuki's alarmed eyes at that statement saying very much the opposite but unable to wring himself free of her grip.

Hanji had noticed the little goings on with Add and noticed someone she recognized there. So walking over she'd tap Double D on the shoulder.

"Hello there! Remember me?" She asked with a rather cheerful smile, apparently ignoring Lon'qu and co.

She recognized Yuki and Yuno as well. How nice.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @others
"No." She said with finality, ignoring the shenanigans around her as best she could.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @Gen. Magic Senpai @Crimson Spartan

7PcYdda.png

"Ok."

"If you're done babbling, you do make one good point. These games make a mockery of death. It's just one of a thousand
loathsome things about them."

"Glad we got that settled." Sting retorted back, returning that look with one of his own as he put his drink down. Let it be said Sting Eucliffe, one of the youngest Guildmasters in history, could very much give as good as he got. "And yes, that's one of many wrong things that come out of the games."
GvdOgKA.png

She extended a kimono-sleeved arm in the direction of the other end of the bar, pointing out the ginger in the bowler hat and his little pixie friend where they were giggling to themselves about their little evil clubhouse or whatever it was. What? She'd been eager to wipe that smug little smirk off the one with the strange eyes' face ever since the camp incident, anyway... And certain subsequent circumstances had clued her into the fact that both of them more than had it coming. She could feel her knife's hilt pressing up against the small of her back where it was tucked into her kimono's sash, her right hand slooooowly starting to move from the counter in its direction.​
"...You seem to be another." He remarked succinctly. Sting turned to Blake, swiveling his seat. "If what you said is true, that this chick is actually a reformed serial killer you met at that summer camp, please don't tell me you're actually going to listen to her in the slightest. The last thing someone like that needs is a fight. A reason to do...well...yeah." He didn't feel like pointing out the obvious right now. "If those two are creeps, I can help fight, I'm good at that. Just don't let the murderer anywhere near such a thing. A recipe for disaster just waiting to happen!"
IeWGxmI.gif

1Itzx2c.gif

"Mine are better."

Shiki wasn't mute like Neo purported to be, but her response was nonetheless so quiet and direct it had its own lethal intensity to it. Her eyes swirled into a dazzling shade of blue and fuchsia as she locked them unflinchingly with the opposing multi-hued ones, the tension so palpable she could cut it with a knife. Literally. So it was fitting that her hand found her blade's pommel at that point, tensing around the hilt and preparing to draw, its wielder wondering if maybe she'd get some enjoyment out of this little event after all.

It wasn't like fighting was unprecedented, anyway. There were some Heroic Spirits going to war with actual armies just across the hall; a swift and silent knife fight was hardly likely to raise a fuss in comparison.​
"Don't do it."

DcwcH88.png

"I know very little about you or any abilities you may have. But I won't just stand around and let a known killer, go around picking fights. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you from doing anything like that at all."

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @The Great Detective
20pr05t.jpg

Gift? What gift? The Master tapped his head for a moment in thought before asking "That compulsion... To run at the wall, is that your gift not-doctor? If so I'm bloody impressed!". And then leaning into Kilgrave he whispered "And just so you know, not-doctor. That compulsion is still there... But it's kind of hard to follow when your very 'boss' refuses to play along...". And then switching to speaking outloud again "But I suppose that's what makes it fun!".

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Oh, go fuck yourse--" Kilgrave caught himself at the last moment, cringing at the very thought. "Whoo, almost let it slip there." He smirked, a relieved grin at the Master. "Do you want to know what'll be fun for me?" The smile faded fast, his mouth a thin line as he just stared almost unamused at the Master. "You seem like a madman. And you know what they say, madness and genius are two sides of the same coin, so go on. Guess."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT
tumblr_mr10sz4mQk1rkeknyo1_500.gif

Still on his feet it seemed Darius was wasting no time charging back towards Iskander.
"Alalalalalalalala!!!" Iskander cried out his own battle cry as he held his sword and charged straight towards the War Elephant, swiping at it's feet a second time to try to make the beast fall over.

Meanwhile his army began trying a pincer like formation, attempting to surround and flank Darius's army.

@Crow
rgPAkVo.jpg

"Barely a few minutes together and already they go to war. Ha. Sounds like Iskandar, that's for sure." Another Heroic Spirit remarked with a chuckle, rematerializing at a good vantage point over the chaos. "I wonder if they give out awards for such a thing."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow

Thuro entered, looked at his awards and nominations, and sat in silence.

The worlds tiniest violin played.

She paused in her walk, glancing over that way when the faint music hit her ears.

luvKvnr.jpg

Frowning a bit, she approached the poor guy from behind, clapping a hand on his shoulder. "There, there. It'll be okay man." She commented with each pat on the back. It was far from Ryuko's place to cheer on this guy(who was this guy even??) but the situation just seemed in need of a little sympathy.

She extended a kimono-sleeved arm in the direction of the other end of the bar, pointing out the ginger in the bowler hat and his little pixie friend where they were giggling to themselves about their little evil clubhouse or whatever it was. What? She'd been eager to wipe that smug little smirk off the one with the strange eyes' face ever since the camp incident, anyway... And certain subsequent circumstances had clued her into the fact that both of them more than had it coming. She could feel her knife's hilt pressing up against the small of her back where it was tucked into her kimono's sash, her right hand slooooowly starting to move from the counter in its direction.​
grgeggre17_zpsde555143.png

Blake propped her elbow up as well, almost mockingly mirroring Shiki with a dull frown. "I should probably say something about you fighting, but honestly what I care more about is that I'd be fighting in a dress." Aaaaaand Shiki was walking away regardless. The faunus rolled her eyes and pulled out her scroll, tapping a few buttons before she put it away and waited

:o​
"Mine are better."

It wasn't like fighting was unprecedented, anyway. There were some Heroic Spirits going to war with actual armies just across the hall; a swift and silent knife fight was hardly likely to raise a fuss in comparison.
"...You seem to be another." He remarked succinctly. Sting turned to Blake, swiveling his seat. "If what you said is true, that this chick is actually a reformed serial killer you met at that summer camp, please don't tell me you're actually going to listen to her in the slightest. The last thing someone like that needs is a fight. A reason to do...well...yeah." He didn't feel like pointing out the obvious right now. "If those two are creeps, I can help fight, I'm good at that. Just don't let the murderer anywhere near such a thing. A recipe for disaster just waiting to happen!"
"Don't do it."

DcwcH88.png

"I know very little about you or any abilities you may have. But I won't just stand around and let a known killer, go around picking fights. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you from doing anything like that at all."
There hadn't even been a knife swung or a punch thrown yet and this was already a fiasco =w=. Blake sighed, snatched Sting's abandoned glass off the table, and downed it.

Then a few seconds later, a portion of the roof collapsed in a few feet away as a metal locker suddenly came crashing into the floor nearby.

xmHoWN2.gif

It popped open, revealing Blake's usual armaments as she rotated her stool and slipped off it, using the blade to slice the side of her dress that wasn't open to the legs so that she could actually move before she snapped the weapon into its back holder and wrapped the ribbon around her arm with practiced ease. Then grabbed one addition to the usual armaments;

BQeuB2c.png

What? She didn't actually think anyone could die here, but that just made it better for behavioral training : |. Truly and fearsomely armed, she slunk up with the other two towards the killer ice cream and clockwork orange knock off, glancing between the various involved parties that were now mid standoff and more or less content to stay silent until action was needed. Or just to stay silent. Like she'd been in the entirety of Volume 3 so far

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @The Great Detective @Saint Guillotine

Status
Not open for further replies.