Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mp50rpSczG1s14cmno1_500.gif

Appearing through the now hole in the wall left by Iskander, almost as if planned in advance waltzed in the ever so smug and arrogant Master. Looking mainly to make some noise he hollered "Come on children! Let's get this show on the road! Tick-tock! I can't wait all day for my awards now can I!?" regardless of the fact that none of the rewards had anything to do with him. However, his insistence on being disruptive was cut short, when he spotted a certain familiar face...

tumblr_m2w9c5rKmo1qkjxrmo1_500.gif

"Doctor!" was all he exclaimed before shoving himself almost right into Kilgrave's face... Presumably confusing him with the Doctor. "I know that face!" he would continue to exclaim before pausing, and then taking a sniff of Kilgrave, like the Master was some wild dog and Kilgrave some random tree. "Hm... No, you don't have the time lord smell to you. Interesting... Now I wonder, did you steal the Doctors face? Did the Doctor steal your face? Or is this dear old time playing one of it's little games?".

@C.T.

tumblr_m24b50KQzz1qflc3ro1_500.gif

Gilgamesh arrived rather fashionably late to the event, due to RL stuff not caring for this events lack of urgency. Knowing events were already well underway he took a moment to step back and observe everything happening.

There was some Saber imposter running around in Red, Kotomine was back and currently picking a fight, and then Ryan was on stage giving out awards. All of them seemed occupied... And in all honesty he didn't care to deal with a fool like Saber, much less some poor impersonation. Neither did he care to deal with the treacherous bastard that was Kotomine right now. However, off the corner of his eye he did notice one event that didn't seem otherwise engaged... Donny and Lonqu were here, and with Excalibur... He was really starting to regret giving up part of his treasury.

Regardless, he passed Ryan a quick wave from the distance so that she'd at least be aware he was in the building before he went to approach the old duo. "Hmph! After all these years you still carry that... blade with you? Has it seen any blood since then?". Well... what a nice greeting.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan

char_89075.jpg

"...Of course.... What use is a sword if it not used in combat....?"

7673783.jpg

"..If it ain't Gilgamesh... It's good to see you again..." Donny spoke looking like his usual self but something did seem different. In fact was that a sword hilt sticking out from behind the supposed villager despite the lance he had next to him.

Come to think of it Lon'qu had two extra sheaths with swords in them while visibly holding Excalibur.

"Indeed it is....good to see you again Gilgamesh..." Lon'qu had paused remember some of the things Gilgamesh did from the basement to trying to kill him. He also remembered Gilgamesh giving him Saber's sword which made Lon'qu reconsider showing any from of hostility. Perhaps Gilgamesh wasn't such a bad guy after all...

Off to the side, a strange distortion of space could be seen... and it had a purple hue... for some reason.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai @ohnoes​

Cue this distortion being met with bullshit power.

BMRaven25_zpsqcdxrdov.png

"..Get back here bastard..." Raven spoke trying to pull whoever caused the distortion out of hiding. He was now suddenly next to Gilgamesh.
Shit! Alert's Failed! Sorry! >.<

Gilgamesh just noticing the purple hue simply raised his eyebrow and said "Hmph! What kind of pathetic sorcery is this? Making such a small party trick?".

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan
"The work of an idiot with time-space powers...." Raven spoke answering Gilgamesh's question while focusing on the task he was preforming.

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Henry was still with Deedee and Lucina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Black however had finally taken a seat far in the back and seemed to be making sure his revolvers were fully loaded in case he felt like shooting someone here.

Reactions: Takumi
"...Heh. Some of the strongest proponents for justice can come from reformed wrongdoers, I know that much. But still, a pathological killer? Not my place to judge, just hoping that those four months she kept on the straight and narrow. And no, of course not." Sting shook his head, taking another swig of good ale.

"There was death, to be sure. Deaths I thought I could have perhaps prevented or at least tried to...but truth be told? I was still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of there being multiple worlds. Just not one or two, or a dozen or a hundred but legions of them. I was caught up in the chaos and the death and the evil bear thing. Like I said, it was a mess. That said, yes, I did have fun. There were good moments, strong friendships. The guy I looked up to, in fact! He was there. Of course, he was a traitor but I didn't found that out until later. Plus I got to meet some new faces too. You should have seen this chick in a fight. No magic from what I could detect but blasted around with twin gun-gauntlets like a true champion. And that long blonde hair that put mine to shame, heh heh."

fEqfeDT.png

He grinned at the recollection. "Yeah. Yang was just cool that whole time."

... Right. Ruby mentioned that her sister was in a game before. Not her Ruby, but the other Ruby, the one that... ugh. She sighed and rubbed her head. "I actually know Yang. She's my partner back on my world. But a different Yang than you know, because the multiverse is weird and obnoxious. But... not surprise she made the situation suck a little less. She's good at that" She said with her first small smile since arriving as she sighed and started to tilt the glass up to her lips-
But she wasn't here to be catty. There were more than enough people around to fill that role. Speak of the devil, she couldn't help but catch sight of a few familiar faces as she walked silently down the red-carpeted corridor leading to the auditorium where the award show proper was being held; her gaze drawn towards the ornate bar counter setup where all the sad old has-beens and disreputable people were inevitably destined to congregate and drink their depression away.

She wasn't really sure whether she was surprised or not to see Blake there knocking 'em back. :|

JlLswQw.png

"Sheesh, pull yourself together... You're a little young to be some washed-up alcoholic, don't you think?"

She brazenly took the ninja's glass before she could request another refill, passing it back to the bartender and signalling for a bottle of water as she took a seat at the counter.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

06CFZ9P.png

The sheer shock as Blake's hand tilted up and nothing was in her hands was almost comical, as was the dull glare she leveled at Shiki afterwards as she grudgingly accepted the water bottle.

"Ryogi, Sting. Sting, the girl I mentioned before. And no, I'm just not a legal one back home."

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Krieg
char_89075.jpg

"...Of course.... What use is a sword if it not used in combat....?"

7673783.jpg

"..If it ain't Gilgamesh... It's good to see you again..." Donny spoke looking like his usual self but something did seem different. In fact was that a sword hilt sticking out from behind the supposed villager despite the lance he had next to him.

Come to think of it Lon'qu had two extra sheaths with swords in them while visibly holding Excalibur.

"Indeed it is....good to see you again Gilgamesh..." Lon'qu had paused remember some of the things Gilgamesh did from the basement to trying to kill him. He also remembered Gilgamesh giving him Saber's sword which made Lon'qu reconsider showing any from of hostility. Perhaps Gilgamesh wasn't such a bad guy after all...
"Hmph! And I was expecting you two to bury the thing and retire from fighting... Nice to see you aren't a coward, although surely one of those other blades make's for a more fitting weapon". Well, it seemed Gilgamesh still looked down on Saber at any rate even if he did show some respect to her passing.

Noticing Donny having an sword hilt on his back though he simply stated "What is this? Have you forsaken the way of the Lance?".
Cue this distortion being met with bullshit power.

BMRaven25_zpsqcdxrdov.png

"..Get back here bastard..." Raven spoke trying to pull whoever caused the distortion out of hiding. He was now suddenly next to Gilgamesh.

"The work of an idiot with time-space powers...." Raven spoke answering Gilgamesh's question while focusing on the task he was preforming.

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai
"A Child who got his hands on too much control, and now you're having trouble bringing him in?" Gilgamesh then asked the sudden figure to the scene, meanwhile opening his Gates of Babylon and training them onto the smoke.

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
miror_b__by_appendagechild-d4o4zzi.png

Soon Mettaton and his... her... their... group would encounter a Wild Miror B!
Miror B seemingly appearing out of nowhere stood over the group, yelling into a Mic to everyone present "Hello Darlings! When I heard there was an award show I just HAD to show up! But there seems to be quite a lack of liveliness going on! Let's go fix that!" and then right on que...

Music started playing through the speakers... Who got into the audio was anyone's guess though. And all the sudden Miror B began dancing to the beat and as he did so he pointed at Mettaton specifically and exclaimed "You there! You look like someone with Style! Care to put on a fabulous show!?".

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Bomb

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n9reibGNwD1rmfe7f.png

"Saving the world, huh...? Seems like something is always going crazy somewhere in the multiverse," Morgan sighed before her cheer picked back up, "But that also means nothing is ever boring! At least, it isn't for me, since I'm now a witch and all... Though thankfully, I didn't have to go to school for that sort of thing."

desumcicon-792.png

"Gotcha!" Did Lapis really think she could sneak up on the king of demons and her boyfriend? Abel wasn't falling for none of her spooky business, and soon, his arms were wrapped around the girl along with Gnar, "Why, I think I just got caught a cute but not so spooky ghost!"
"Yeah. Some alien monsters called the Septentriones attacked my world, and we had to use a Demon Summoning App to defeat them." Io said. "I didn't have to go to school for that, but I do have regular school. Things like tests and stuff. They can be boring."

32O7gKu.jpg

And here was someone nobody could've expected.

He arrived through the auditorium entrance with little fanfare, though the aura of malice and mystique he carried with him made for a more than adequate substitute. It was a good thing the evening didn't have any kind of dress code implemented, because if it did he would've surely been one of its most grievous offenders; Clad head-to-toe in a battered-but-sturdy looking battle armor garnished with its fair share of scratches and dents, the figure stuck out even amongst a crowd as eclectic as this one. A half-cape clung to one of his bronze shoulder pauldrons, swinging mildly with each measured step he took. Over his left arm he cradled a modified blaster carbine, sawn-off at the barrel, outfitted with a custom stock and scope and personalized with a plethora of minor touches that made it as familiar to him as a child was to its mother. Which wasn't to say he felt any sort of attachment to the thing, of course. It was nothing more to him than another tool of the trade.

Just one small part of what made him the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Too good to get caught up with one of those bizarre multiversal murder games, that was for damn sure. He'd never been involved in one in his life, and he had no immediate plans to in the future. No benefit unless he was getting paid. So why was he here? And how'd he get in? Well, the why was his business, but it was exactly that. Business. As for the how...

--- ELSEWHERE ---

"...So, ah... It might help me understand better if you go through it just once more. Are you sure this wasn't someone playing a trick on you?"

No, Shinra! This is serious!

A very irate dullahan furiously erased her previous message and typed out another on her smartphone screen, gloved fingers moving in a blur.

Someone almost killed me just now! They came out of the sky and blasted me with some kind of stun ray before I could even do anything and when I came to they were gone and so was my ticket to the award ceremony, and the worst part is they had a jetpack and I THINK IT WAS AN ALIEN, SHINRA! AN ALIEN!

bSvJCdQ.png
He had nothing against her, but again. Just business. He had to single out someone easily replaceable, and the helmet and muteness made sure she wouldn't be missed for a while. More than long enough for him to do what he came here to do... But not now. Now, it was like any job-- a waiting game. So he took up a spot beside the door and waited, leaning against the wall with one shoulder, legs crossed and expressionless visor scanning the crowd as he thumbed his carbine's stock idly underneath his cape.

"Gotcha."

---

0jyyxZG.jpg

She shouldn't have come.

She neither expected or deserved to win anything, but that wasn't the main reason. Being around these people again, even if there were so many of them she didn't recognize, simply felt... wrong. It stirred something inside of her, though she wasn't really sure what; Maybe it was the last few stubborn remnants of Aku's influence lingering in the dark corners of her mind. Maybe it was just her. Either way, it was a nuisance... one she really couldn't be bothered with. Shiki Ryougi had never been much for formal gatherings, anyway-- even before the accident. The dinner evenings and ceremonies her family would host once upon a time were an insufferable mishmash of sycophants and noise, and were perhaps one of few aspects of her old life she was glad to be truly, completely free from. At least nobody here seemed intent on licking her boots, but the night was young... And she knew as well as anybody how quickly circumstances could change. She was pretty sure everyone here did.

Even so, despite all her reservations, here she was. She couldn't deny that the sarcastic cynic in her was morbidly curious how all this would play out, and the young woman in her was at least a little taken in by the spectacle of it all. An award show? Heh. How outrageously tacky.

She had, surprisingly enough, actually bothered going to the trouble of wearing something nice for the evening as well, though the fact that she only owned three sets of clothes meant it wasn't exactly difficult. Still, she could at least say she looked the part for the ceremony on the off chance she actually won anything. Her usual red jacket and light-cotton summer yukata were nowhere in sight, replaced by a comparatively formal white silk kimono tied in place with a rich blue obi, embellished with red satin and brocade and sporting an elaborate cherry blossom pattern near the hem. She normally wouldn't have bothered with wearing anything more than what she felt like wearing, but... Well, at least this dress didn't give her the uncomfortable feeling of stiflement and pointlessness she often associated with playing dress-up. And she could actually walk. Unlike 90% of the women wearing heels here, she bet.

But she wasn't here to be catty. There were more than enough people around to fill that role. Speak of the devil, she couldn't help but catch sight of a few familiar faces as she walked silently down the red-carpeted corridor leading to the auditorium where the award show proper was being held; her gaze drawn towards the ornate bar counter setup where all the sad old has-beens and disreputable people were inevitably destined to congregate and drink their depression away.

She wasn't really sure whether she was surprised or not to see Blake there knocking 'em back. :|

JlLswQw.png

"Sheesh, pull yourself together... You're a little young to be some washed-up alcoholic, don't you think?"

She brazenly took the ninja's glass before she could request another refill, passing it back to the bartender and signalling for a bottle of water as she took a seat at the counter.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

---

jYrPecj.png

The sudden chugging of a motor engine filled the auditorium as Brad Armstrong burst through the double doors in a bulldozer, running Riley over en route to the stage to accept an award on behalf of a lowly (but very flattered) knave who shall remain nameless.

FWzGP6k.gif

He disembarked from the dozer and hopped up onto the stage, trudging over to Aurelia and hesitantly extending a hand to receive the Posts-R-Elaborate certificate.

d4Wb1NP.png

"... Thanks."

Gosh, what do I even say? Thanks a million to everyone who sent in a vote for me! It really means a lot. And thanks so much for the kind words, Sav, you're so sweet. ^_^ I generally try my hardest when I'm putting my posts together (which is sorta why it's taken me a million years to intro any of my characters here : |), so actually winning an award for it makes me feel really grateful haha.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk
When Riley fell, he picked two items up:

latest

latest

Way to rub Salt in the wounds, Schmault Tec.

Also, let's hope that Brad didn't need a life saving medical procedure or something, because Riley wouldn't give it to him. Or actually, knowing Riley, Riley probably would.

"Doctor!" was all he exclaimed before shoving himself almost right into Kilgrave's face... Presumably confusing him with the Doctor. "I know that face!" he would continue to exclaim before pausing, and then taking a sniff of Kilgrave, like the Master was some wild dog and Kilgrave some random tree. "Hm... No, you don't have the time lord smell to you. Interesting... Now I wonder, did you steal the Doctors face? Did the Doctor steal your face? Or is this dear old time playing one of it's little games?".

@C.T.
"I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about, you blonde twat. And quite frankly, I don't care. Why don't you go play a little game and go see how long it takes you to put your head through one of the walls of this place, hmm?" He gestured with his head over to the closest wall and waved this guy off. "Shoo shoo now."

@Gen. Magic Senpai

... Right. Ruby mentioned that her sister was in a game before. Not her Ruby, but the other Ruby, the one that... ugh. She sighed and rubbed her head. "I actually know Yang. She's my partner back on my world. But a different Yang than you know, because the multiverse is weird and obnoxious. But... not surprise she made the situation suck a little less. She's good at that" She said with her first small smile since arriving as she sighed and started to tilt the glass up to her lips-​
Like his counterpart in many ways, Sting choked on his drink.

CRIfWk8.gif

"Wait wait wait, you're Yang's partner? Oh, excuse me then! You know her, presumably much more than I do. Whoops. Even if she's not the same exact one. And yeah, she was! Her and her sis too...their deaths were less than pleasant at the time." He put it lightly.
"Ryogi, Sting. Sting, the girl I mentioned before. And no, I'm just not a legal one back home."
"Yo." He greeted with a wave.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

"I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about, you blonde twat. And quite frankly, I don't care. Why don't you go play a little game and go see how long it takes you to put your head through one of the walls of this place, hmm?" He gestured with his head over to the closest wall and waved this guy off. "Shoo shoo now."

@Gen. Magic Senpai
tumblr_n90ydmzzMl1rj7z7ro2_500.gif

"What an excellent idea Doctor!" the Master claimed beginning to run off, being under full control of Kilgrave's influence.

"Let's go!" and then grabbed Kilgrave's hand to drag him along... Well, he was following orders. Just through his own interpretation.
As he charged as fast as he could towards the wall while still dragging Kilgrave he hollered "This is bound to cause some excitement!".

@C.T.

tumblr_n90ydmzzMl1rj7z7ro2_500.gif

"What an excellent idea Doctor!" the Master claimed beginning to run off, being under full control of Kilgrave's influence.

"Let's go!" and then grabbed Kilgrave's hand to drag him along... Well, he was following orders. Just through his own interpretation.
As he charged as fast as he could towards the wall while still dragging Kilgrave he hollered "This is bound to cause some excitement!".

@C.T.
If stares could kill, Kilgrave's upside down glaring at the Master would hit him with a nuclear weapon and obliterate every last cell.

xdten2c.jpg

"Let. Go. NOOOOOOOOOOW!"

06CFZ9P.png

The sheer shock as Blake's hand tilted up and nothing was in her hands was almost comical, as was the dull glare she leveled at Shiki afterwards as she grudgingly accepted the water bottle.

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers
xEleJJH.png

"This water's for me. Order your own." Shiki rebuffed bluntly, snatching the bottle away and unscrewing the lid. She was happy to cut Blake off from the source of her vice; detox was all on her. "And what's with the look? Don't worry, I don't wanna kill you anymore. At least not literally."
"Wait wait wait, you're Yang's partner? Oh, excuse me then! You know her, presumably much more than I do. Whoops. Even if she's not the same exact one. And yeah, she was! Her and her sis too...their deaths were less than pleasant at the time." He put it lightly.

ZqNxq5q.png

"Is that something she needs to hear?" She interjected flatly in place of any sort of greeting, wondering mildly if the male beach model was purposely trying to ruin the faunus's evening or if he was just excellent at making bad decisions. How inebriated were these people?

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T.

• Thank You
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
miror_b__by_appendagechild-d4o4zzi.png

Soon Mettaton and his... her... their... group would encounter a Wild Miror B!
Miror B seemingly appearing out of nowhere stood over the group, yelling into a Mic to everyone present "Hello Darlings! When I heard there was an award show I just HAD to show up! But there seems to be quite a lack of liveliness going on! Let's go fix that!" and then right on que...

Music started playing through the speakers... Who got into the audio was anyone's guess though. And all the sudden Miror B began dancing to the beat and as he did so he pointed at Mettaton specifically and exclaimed "You there! You look like someone with Style! Care to put on a fabulous show!?".

At first, Mettaton was surprised by the man's outburst over the microphone, as was Nastasia. Annie was left unamused, opting to play with Tibbers in the meantime. But after taking a good look at the man's outfit, hairdo, hell, just all of him, he was starstruck.

His synthetic heart skipped a beat, no, two beats as he was called out of the crowd. Never in his life would he have thought to stumble across someone so fabulous!

He could rival even his own fabulosity!

Without a second thought, Mettaton threw off his light-blue dress and leaped up to Miror's side, leaving Nastasia dumbstruck in the seat next to his.

"I'd dream of nothing more than to perform for such a lovely audience!~" he shouted excitedly, stealing the mic away from Miror for a short moment, "IIIIIIIIIIIt's showtime, beauties!~" he exclaimed into the mic, before flinging it back to Miror, placing both hands on his (GORGEOUS!) hips, cocking them to the left in a sassy pose. "So, you've talked the talk...now let's see if you can walk the walk.~"

Annie popped her head out of Mettaton's dress, which had unfortunately been flung right on top of her. "Yea, go Mettaton! Wee!" she still managed to cheer, waving Tibbers around energetically.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @The Tactician @Bomb @peeps

~Continued from here~

tumblr_inline_ngv7elQH3H1rcrg0y.gif

As Arya, Bomb, and Brad walked onto the stage to claim their awards, Aurelia bowed her head to them with a smile, gladly handing the certificates over. "No need to thank me at all. You're all very wonderful, and very deserving of your awards," she assured, pleasantly.

Oblivious to the tension of a few of the attendants amidst the crowd, Aurelia simply tilted her head at the newcomers to the stage - one of which looking very familiar. "I didn't realize you were here, Mister Jade," she stated, sincerely. "Pleasant surprise. But... May I have that award back, please? I'll need it to continue this," she explained. Being taunted by the bear was less than pleasant, and put a slight damper on the blonde's mood, but she just shuffled her feet. "Well, if you'd like to run this, you could... But, please, why don't you both get along? This is supposed to be a pleasant gathering, after all...."

Despite trying to keep on going with the awards, the fact that not many people appeared to be paying much attention was disconcerting and worrying to the blonde. What if they missed their names being called?... Oh, wait - they couldn't. They were the almighty roleplayers. They saw and knew all. With that in mind, her smile returned, and she bounced right back from that concern~ Freaking blondie, holding care and happiness in just about everything...

"So, it seems our next award is for the people who contribute a lot to the community, with lot's of dedication to doing so," she explained in a bubbly manner. "This award is Best MG Contributer. Our nominees are..."

Atomyk - Hospes - Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Verite

"And it looks like our winner is... Atomyk! Congratulations~"

DiMtMX8.jpg

No surprise, here! Atom never stops working his bear bootay off for this group, and keeps everything nicely organized and running smoothly. A very big thanks to you, bear overlord, and your Wiki-wizard pal Verite as well!

@Atomyk

Trying to get that typical smile on her face once again, the young woman stood still, looking to the next award. "And now, we have a certificate for the newcomers to these games, who've stunned everyone with their talent. This award is Best New RPer! Although I'm sure you're all very wonderful, here's the top nominations..."

Forrest - Kaykay - OrlandoBloomers - TheSpringwoodSlasher

Briefly tapping her slender fingers against the glossed wood of the podium before her, creating a small, rhythmic drumming sound that echoed through the room with the help of the microphone in her hand, the blonde finally continued.

"And the winner is... TheSpringwoodSlasher! Wonderful job, for certain~"

JoFhKOn.jpg

Congratulations, Marky! You've definitely earned this title. Your writing is absolutely stunning, and I hope I'll be able to reach your level of skill in the art someday. Your posts are always a wonderful read, and I loved not only plotting with you some in UMG and generally reading your posts, but also reading the side-stories you've linked me before. Keep up the incredible work!

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Humming softly as she flipped to yet another award, her green eyes flickered over the certificate before lifting back to the crowd, shining as bright and caring as ever. "Next up is a similar award, crafted for those who have been here for any amount of time, but have very wonderful skills in writing as well. This award is for Best RPer! Our nominees are..."

Klutzy Ninja Kitty - OrlandoBloomers - Schnee Corp Lawyer - TheSpringwoodSlasher

"The winner is... TheSpringwoodSlasher! Congratulations on yet another award, sir!"

3GtVpWM.jpg

Also very unsurprising! Congratulations on winning not only best new rper, but also best rper in general, as well! As stated above, with how incredible your writing is, this is no surprise at all.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Next is the Gif Spam Award. The nominations are..."

Bomb - C.T. - Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Thuro

"As for the humble winner, it seems to be... Thuro! Congratulations~!"

vO60ELY.jpg

Well, what is there to say about this one? It's certain that you post a lot of gifs, Thuro, both IC and occasionally OOC. All of them being quite amusing, for sure. So, keep it up, ya goofball!

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

Looking even more enthusiastic than before, the blonde tucked a lock of loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "And, finally, we've got an award for the people who love to.. Well, spread the love. This might be my personal favorite award, and it's the Like Spam Award! Now, the nominees are as follows.. Let's see, here...."

CCC Kouhai - Lizzy - MarMar - The Silver Paladin

"MarMar, it looks like you're the recipient of this award~ Congratulations, and continue spreading the love!"

BA5jfPz.jpg

Indeed, the lovely miss miss MarMar here has a tendency to like everything in sight. And I think it's agreeable we all like her very much, and she's a pleasure to have in the group.

@MarMar

With that over, Aurelia's gaze drifted to the crowd again, and she pursed her lips. "Alright... Why don't you all come claim your awards? The final one for this category shall be announced shortly."​

If stares could kill, Kilgrave's upside down glaring at the Master would hit him with a nuclear weapon and obliterate every last cell.

xdten2c.jpg

"Let. Go. NOOOOOOOOOOW!"
Immediately the Master let go giving a confused look to Kilgrave before pulling out his 'borrowed' sonic screwdriver and giving him a quick scan with it. "Hmm... Quite odd. No way to levitate you to the wall, yet it detects no intention of you sending yourself to the wall... You are a confusing man Doctor". The Master's orders seeming to be on pause as he was figuring out how we was supposed to follow them exactly.

@C.T.

At first, Mettaton was surprised by the man's outburst over the microphone, as was Nastasia. Annie was left unamused, opting to play with Tibbers in the meantime. But after taking a good look at the man's outfit, hairdo, hell, just all of him, he was starstruck.

His synthetic heart skipped a beat, no, two beats as he was called out of the crowd. Never in his life would he have thought to stumble across someone so fabulous!

He could rival even his own fabulosity!

Without a second thought, Mettaton threw off his light-blue dress and leaped up to Miror's side, leaving Nastasia dumbstruck in the seat next to his.

"I'd dream of nothing more than to perform for such a lovely audience!~" he shouted excitedly, stealing the mic away from Miror for a short moment, "IIIIIIIIIIIt's showtime, beauties!~" he exclaimed into the mic, before flinging it back to Miror, placing both hands on his (GORGEOUS!) hips, cocking them to the left in a sassy pose. "So, you've talked the talk...now let's see if you can walk the walk.~"

Annie popped her head out of Mettaton's dress, which had unfortunately been flung right on top of her. "Yea, go Mettaton! Wee!" she still managed to cheer, waving Tibbers around energetically.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @The Tactician @Bomb @peeps
And it seemed in just about no time Mettaton has joined the performance. Unleashing two of his pokeballs he sent out a Ludicolo at each side of himself before declaring "Alright Audience! I Miror B am making my own reward! Whoever can beat I in the art of Dance shall get the Ultimate Miror C Dancer prize! So let's see those foot moving!" before he began doing his typical shuffle side to side across the stage, then saying to Mettaton "Oh I've been walking the walking since before you even knew how to do the talk!".

Serge

Serge smiled at the young girl as he answered her question, "Serge, and she is Suki." It seemed Madotsuki would have to put being introduced with his pet name for her, though the fisherman doubted she would really mind.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"I see... ehehehe..." Shouko could simply reply. "Serge is a... nice name."​

"Y-Yeah..."

Sukuna would say this, but stop once she noticed that someone was behind Nono.

tumblr_inline_nh0ev97Yh91sd14ih.png

"U-Um... there's someone... behind you."

@Crow @Bomb

tumblr_njf3fizmOP1shcev1o4_250.png

"Re- really?"

Nono felt great shock as she jumped up, barely balancing the pot, before she turns behind and sees a familiar face.

"P- Producer?" Nono felt rather stunned at his sudden appearance.

"I guess crowds are a good thing after all," the youthful man speaks. "Might you wish to introduce your new friend?"

@The Great Detective @Bomb

Immediately the Master let go giving a confused look to Kilgrave before pulling out his 'borrowed' sonic screwdriver and giving him a quick scan with it. "Hmm... Quite odd. No way to levitate you to the wall, yet it detects no intention of you sending yourself to the wall... You are a confusing man Doctor". The Master's orders seeming to be on pause as he was figuring out how we was supposed to follow them exactly.

@C.T.

xdten2c.jpg

"Let. Go. NOOOOOOOOOOW!"
A black, distorted figure suddenly intervened between the two gentlemen

gaster_face_2_by_arcbuild-d9if71n.png

AH

YOU MUST BE THE MASTER

Gaster's head suddenly twitched and was now facing Kilgrave

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, KILGRAVE

STILL COMMANDING YOUNG WOMEN TO MURDER THEIR PARENTS, I IMAGINE

Gaster seemed to halt in place before now suddenly facing the Master.

AHEM

I BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN

THIS MAN IS NOT THE DOCTOR

I HAVE SEEN THE DOCTOR

AND THIS MAN IS NOT THE DOCTOR

HE IS MUCH MORE DISGUSTING

@C.T @Gen. Magic Senpai

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"I see... ehehehe..." Shouko could simply reply. "Serge is a... nice name."​

tumblr_njf3fizmOP1shcev1o4_250.png

"Re- really?"

Nono felt great shock as she jumped up, barely balancing the pot, before she turns behind and sees a familiar face.

"P- Producer?" Nono felt rather stunned at his sudden appearance.

"I guess crowds are a good thing after all," the youthful man speaks. "Might you wish to introduce your new friend?"

@The Great Detective @Bomb
"Producer? Are you an idol?" Gary asked Nono. "I'm rapper."

@The Great Detective @Crow

A black, distorted figure suddenly intervened between the two gentlemen

gaster_face_2_by_arcbuild-d9if71n.png

AH

YOU MUST BE THE MASTER

Gaster's head suddenly twitched and was now facing Kilgrave

GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, KILGRAVE

STILL COMMANDING YOUNG WOMEN TO MURDER THEIR PARENTS, I IMAGINE

Gaster seemed to halt in place before now suddenly facing the Master.

AHEM

I BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN

THIS MAN IS NOT THE DOCTOR

I HAVE SEEN THE DOCTOR

AND THIS MAN IS NOT THE DOCTOR

HE IS MUCH MORE DISGUSTING

@C.T @Gen. Magic Senpai
tumblr_m5kqyyL1hG1qbluopo4_250.gif

The Master having used a TARDIS before (even if without the Doctor's approval) had it's effect now automatically translating the words coming from this odd entity. "Why yes I am the Master! Oh it is so nice to be recognized! It truly is such a shame how many uncivilized human folk can't recognize a proper time lord when they see one!". And then once the Master heard what this newcomer had to say next...

tumblr_lofa7vOQUR1qbyveqo5_r1_500.gif

"Doctor! Ordering young women to die! That's not possible! Well... That is basically what he has companions for, isn't it?" the Master stated, now in thought as to why a Time Lord would be so fascinated with humans, even on the level of a puppy. Loud, obnoxious, annoying, completely idiotic, what point was there to having them other than to have someone to watch suffer?

Though this thought was cut close once he was corrected in that this was not the Doctor he was with. "Huh? Not the Doctor? Well... I know he doesn't smell like Time Lord but rather like a... human. But the Doctor spends so much time near them the smell could have just worn off. Are you sure your nose isn't stuffed or anything?". Then looking to Kilgrave he warned "Because it'd be a shame if you were deceiving me all this time... In which case I'd have to do with you the one thing that humans are good for...".

tumblr_m0cxhc8Lja1qme88f.gif

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Status
Not open for further replies.