Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_n2qrl2HsLU1syhcdq.png

"I see.... That's a shame. The book was a bit of a project i've been working on. When opened it was supposed to allow me to cast my own magic through the tome i'm holding to protect you." So that's what the book he gave her did. Shame it got taken away but Henry didn't know that....or maybe he had hoped it would be. Perhaps someone at WICKED would open it and then he'd strike.

my_dear_henry_by_batensan-d67xyg1.png

"Hopefully it'll keep all the bad men away..." Did things just get a little bit.... dark.....and where the hell did that crow come from....

@Lizzy @Hospes
Lucina nodded at Henry's words before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Even so, she's a brave girl." She said. In her eyes, she saw a bit of a warrior deep down in Deedee.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes
261335.jpg

"She is indeed. I'd dare say her bravery rivals Chrom's.." Henry spoke sounding serious for a change.

@Lizzy @Hospes

142fcf5d3ffcb8126777b8bb0efae386.png

A small sigh passed the now seven-year-old's lips, and she averted her eyes. "...You don't have to talk about me like I'm not here, you know," she stated, pointedly. "And I'm hardly a child anymore, so don't worry about trying to speak to me with my old terms," she added, pursing her lips. Jeez, she really had grown up quite a bit for a seven-year-old, huh?

...Oh, right. This was also about the age she developed her sass and a bit of an attit--

"..."

Catching a fleeting sight of someone walking off stage on one of the many screens around, the girl seemed caught off guard and very confused. That woman... How did she look so much like her??

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy

BMRaven14_zps8tvxbyeh.png

"...I forgot he could do that.... Great is there like... Somewhere we can place him so he can stop stealing people's stuff...?"

BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"I already got that sword back from him. I have already given it back to that man.." Raven spoke having previously returned Excalibur to Lon'qu.

Of course naturally Raven picked up on this long before the Esper attempted his attack.

"Right in front.... Dodge back.."Raven warned GIlgamesh a good thirty seconds before the attack would happen.

BMRaven14_zps8tvxbyeh.png

"And...That's the expected response of a girl with a psychopathic obsession with a boy.... Said boy seems to disagree with you..... I can tell by the alarmed eyes...." Was Raven pushing his luck...? Maybe but he didn't seem to care at this point.

char_89075.jpg

"..I wish I could say that but with everything that's happened so far with that idiot earlier things haven't been so 'nice'..." Dammit Add you ruined everything....

Donny however seemed to be more checking on Double D while sheathing his sword. "You alright kid...?" he asked kneeling down to check on Double D..

"That....also works..."

@Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

261335.jpg

"She is indeed. I'd dare say her bravery rivals Chrom's.." Henry spoke sounding serious for a change.

@Lizzy @Hospes

"From what I've experienced in my lifetime that is a good thing. Shows that she can definitely do great things in her life." Lucina replied.

Then at Deedee's response she smiled warmly, then followed her eyes to someone walking offstage.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

f339ac66098754f9677ec00512e895b7-d63biug.png

"..."

15%2B-%2B1

"Let 'em GO!"

"...Before you lose your head..."

Like a well oiled machine these two were in position to dispatch Ghostface should he try to harm Double D further. Lon'qu's sword moved to close the distance between it and Ghostface's neck from behind while Donny himself got into a fighting stance. Donny may have been a pushover in the Crimson Moon game but no longer. Of course Lon'qu would stop short of slicing Ghostface's neck should he be able to get it close.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai @Bomb @C.T.

"Really now, this is supposed to be a celebration. Threatening a kid though? That's bound to cause problems." Hanji said with a tsk and a shake of her head, her hands on her blade handles just in case. She seemed rather serious.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @C.T.

52_by_teh_zombish-d9dkynt.jpg

Glad, herself, that Pikachu no longer seemed too concerned, Teresa just offered a small nod and a smile. ...Yup, she had no idea what the Pokemon was saying.

Blinking as she found herself addressed by a practically unfamiliar voice, the Reaper turned her head to face it's owner, surprised by what she saw. She had been under the belief that Red was totally mute, when he'd been in the Arch-Demon War alongside her and the others. "That's always good to hear," she remarked, smiling faintly. "Thanks... Red, was it? I'm Teresa, if you hadn't forgotten," she stated in a friendly manner, even extending her hand for a shake... Only to apparently recall something she'd forgotten.

...Crap.

Suddenly looking very sheepish, the young woman rubbed her neck, raising a finger with her other hand. "...Excuse me for just a moment," she stated, before suddenly taking off!

@The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @Crow

46_by_teh_zombish-d9dcn4b.jpg

Rushing back to the stage hurriedly, Teresa jotted up the steps, realizing she'd lost track of time!.. But at least someone had covered for her. Nodding her thanks to Aurelia, who kindly departed the stage upon her return, Teresa casually picked up the remaining award and cleared her throat. "Sorry about that, everyone.. Other matters needed taken care of," she explained, still looking a little sheepish. "..Anyways, moving on, looks like it's down to the last award in this category... And it's a pretty lame one," she added under her breath. "An award for some shuck-face that can't even keep a simple conversation goin'; the Official OOC Killer. The damn unfortunate nominees are as follows."

Archmage Jeremiah - Bomb - Nate - Thuro

Taking a small pause to take a deep breath, Teresa did her best to keep up a cheerful facade, though it was hard with those memories all still fresh in her mind and causing her immense pain. One.. Last... Award. "And the winner seems to be... Nate. Congrats, and all that."

RhvKX1E.jpg

Admittedly, this makes a lot of sense. One thing I'd say is that a good way to keep conversation rolling more smoothly is to just say what you want. Not everyone's a fan of unsavory jokes, so those can sometimes make people less eager to talk. But, the chat often goes silent on its own, so don't give it too much thought. Be proud of being a chat trait0r, N8.

@Nater Taters

Wiping her forehead casually, Teresa let out a small sigh, glad that her work was done... For now, anyways. "That's it, for this category," she stated. "So, uh.. Stay tuned, I guess."

"Yes!" Oc Nathan said after winning the dubious award, Nate smirked and leaned back in his chair, chuckling to himself, for him, being the ooc killer meant he did his job well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Ooh, you'd like that, wouldn't you? For Chrome and me to stay as far away from you as possible. Totally understandable though! Really, like I said I'd probably do the same if I were in your shoes. Hold my hands together and prey for a release from continually bumping into serial killers."

Taking a swig out of his water, Mickey narrowly avoided getting skewered as he fell out of his chair. Looking behind him, he'd see Jason's machete firmly stuck in the wall. Glancing from the machete to Kido, Mickey quickly closed up the top on his bottle and started to make his way back to ChromeSkull's side in a very hurried pace.

"Well, it was nice catching up, Kido! Hope to see ya around!"

As Mickey scampered off, Jason stopped at Kido's table and glanced down at the girl.

tumblr_nwer9lGMn01t0rituo1_250.jpg

Keeping the stare locked onto her for a moment longer, Jason stepped past Kido to retrieve his machete out of the wall. He had no special inclination to save Kido. But Mickey was quite annoying and for that he deserved to die.

@Kaykay
Kido opened her mouth to speak until a machete came flying across the room. Quickly turning her head to see where it came from, a hulking figure made its way over, stopping at her table. It wasn't bad enough that the serial killer was in the room apparently, they also had to be near her. Almost paralyzed in fear, she was motionless as Ghostface scampered off and Jason moved to pick up the machete.

Fortunately, it was just almost. Slipping out of her chair, she took a few careful steps away from the silent slasher. Unaware that Mickey was his current target, she figured it was best to get away. ...Actually, it was probably best no matter who his target was. At least he hadn't killed her when he looked at her. But maybe that's what he was retrieving the machete for!

Okay, let's keep calm...

tumblr_inline_n0fdslTljY1rhcyk4.png

"Um, nice...guy, let's not do anything crazy..."

Of course if experience had taught her anything talking solved nothing with these kinds of people. She was just about ready to straight up bolt out of there.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Pikachu_curious.gif

"Pikaaa..."
(Alright, that's good.)

Pikachu sounded like it were relieved to hear that Teresa was fine. At the same time, Red came over, giving Teresa a gentle smile. He felt good to see others that he's met from the previous event he was involved in, and that he would have to keep an eye on Pikachu in case the electric mouse pokemon would freak out and electrocute her by mistake.

p-009.png

"... Hey... he won't... hurt you, okay?"

Red still sounded like it's been awhile since he's talked this much before, but he wanted to reassure her that Pikachu wouldn't do anything out of nowhere.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Crow @Ryu Keiko
200px-Chuchu.png

"Chu!"

Another Pikachu made its way out of Yellow's pokeball.

"Chuchu! You want to play, huh?"

The pikachu nodded as did Yellow, and Chuchu approached Red's. In the meantime, Yellow extended a hand to Red.

"Um, I'm Yellow," she introduced herself, feeling a little awkward doing introductions with someone who looked so close to someone she knew.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Ryu Keiko @The Great Detective

tumblr_inline_mvyqqqWT5k1qea3fs.png

Cuddle time was briefly interrupted as Morgan heard a familiar voice, and her eyes brightened up as she saw the old friends approach, "Io, Leah, you came as well! It's great to see you two!" Shuffling a few of the kitties around to let them sit in her seat, she walked over to Io with a smile and an offered hug from both her and one of the little cats, "I've missed you guys. It's weird to not see you especially, Io, after working with you to save my parents..."

"Oh, and guess what! Apparently, I'm famous in Metta's world for what I did in the game! That means you might be as well!"

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

Serge

Serge smiled at the young girl as he answered her question, "Serge, and she is Suki." It seemed Madotsuki would have to put being introduced with his pet name for her, though the fisherman doubted she would really mind.
250px-135Jolteon.png

"Wroo... (No... I... don't...)"

The great amount of information was too baffling for him, especially with how it was very different from the world he recognised. A world where Rayquaza had an antagonistic side... Jolteon just knew that no one could just make that up. Maybe the Rayquaza of his world could be seen as a villain too, but that's another story for another day.

"Ar... (I think our worlds are very different and distinct, but maybe I just... don't know much about mine to compare.)"

@Kaykay @Ryu Keiko @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT

latest

Darius simply roars in Iskandar's face, not taking kindly to the mild hints of teases.

The mindless Berserker simply would not take no for an answ-

VeBwbwh.png

"HYAAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAHYAAAAAAA! ERYNGII! BLACK TRUMPET KING! POOOOOISOOOOON!!!!!"

Darius turns to look at the one who said that.

latest

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

GMxlp5U.jpg

"GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

jxIp2W0.jpg

"ISKANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!"

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Yeah... that stupid Producer... 'crowds are a great idea'... I... I can't even... begin to..."

Mirei covers her ears as the noise radiates.

"How many switches does she even have?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @york @The Tactician
bf1c7f47d61bf2203bbc0298ee791fae4d7eabce_hq.gif

Gilgamesh saw this annoying pest suddenly appear from the mist and steal Excalibur. Something he wouldn't care much about, if not for the fact that sword was essentially a Gift from him. So for someone to attempt stealing it in his presence was an insult to Gilgamesh himself.

He casted his Gates of Babylon and fired directly as a Esper while saying to Lonqu and Donny "This little pest should not last long against such a barrage! If he does though, feel free to clean up".

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @How has Reece not noticed this yet assuming she's here?​

20pr05t.jpg

Gift? What gift? The Master tapped his head for a moment in thought before asking "That compulsion... To run at the wall, is that your gift not-doctor? If so I'm bloody impressed!". And then leaning into Kilgrave he whispered "And just so you know, not-doctor. That compulsion is still there... But it's kind of hard to follow when your very 'boss' refuses to play along...". And then switching to speaking outloud again "But I suppose that's what makes it fun!".

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

kiritsugu_x_iri_by_valelfenmoon-d5uv3he.gif

"You'd have to be a witch to perform Miracles" was all Kiritsugu could say to that. Life had not been kind to him, miracles were not something he believed in much any more... His son being an exception, but that was more a miracle as a result of a disaster that both he and Kotomine were guilty of.

@Verite @The Great Detective

tumblr_n76239Bv7n1rro9xpo3_500.gif

Iskander was about to try to calm his friend... But then noticed Gilgamesh's gates of babylon in the distance already going off for something different. "Ah... I guess fights here are on the table after all!" before he suddenly jumped back and summoned his Gordius wheel, riding it now towards Darius in an attempt to run him over.

@Crow @york @The Tactician
"MRRRRRRRRMOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"

A light smile appeared on the Berserker's face as he conjured a small portion of his supposedly humongous Noble Phantasm Anthanaton Ten Thousand - a black war elephant that was sent into a collision course with the chariot. In the process, a good deal of skeletal Athanatoi soldiers rose from the ground, on standby and all over the damn place.

The great elephant scraped the ceiling, destroying the lighting system with its enormous tusks and bulky head.

His wish will soon be fulfilled.

Ym9yzHz.jpg

"HYAAAAHYAAAAHYAAAAAA! THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW, YOU FILTHY NORMIES! I'LL SEND MY SPORES THROUGHOUT THIS ROOM! EVERY INCH OF IT! HYAAAAHYAAAHYAAAAA!"

"What's going on? She's going haywire! I've seen this side of Shouko, but this is another level altogether. PRODUCER! YOU IDIOT! COME BACK HERE WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

But it was too damn late.
Shouko was already going full heavy metal and breaking into a song as she jumped onto a table conveniently filled with nothing but already-emptied trays of what was once food. The only way she could get more intense is if someone threw a guitar at her.

This was a metal concert not worth missing.

Three of the skeletal soldiers stood upon the table, as if as backup dancers. Ah yes, the first days of idolhood - backup dancing.

A good deal of the lights started to burst from battle, spreading darkness across the lounge. Only one light was active - the one above Shouko.

"There's no turning back," Mirei sighs as she takes a blood red-hued glowstick out.

rc5JWnx.jpg

"IIIIIIIIIINVAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!"

@york @The Tactician @Gen. Magic Senpai

The lights went out, and there was only one active. Underneath that light was a metal maiden of silver hair, with a petite frame that is not to be judged.

"IIIIIIIIIINVAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!"

tumblr_njf3fizmOP1shcev1o4_250.png

"P- Producer... shouldn't you..."

"Yes, yes I should" Producer smiles and reaches into his suitcase, unleashes four blood red-hued glowsticks. "Care for one? No, you don't eat them. You wave them."

"Wa- waaah? That's not what I meant~"

"That certainly is what I mean, Nono. Like an old friend of mine said, smiles are for miles. The most important thing is that we're all happy no matter what."

"E- even if the whole building is in utter chaos?"

"I have an umbrella, let's get Mirei and Shouko," Producer nods, then turns to the other two - Gary and the little woman in the pot. "Maybe you would like to see the results of my producing before considering my offer, Mr Gary. My umbrella's big enough for five."

@The Great Detective @Bomb

@Everyone in the Lounge actually​
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Crow @Gen. Magic Senpai
155936dd_6287127.jpg

Madotsuki covered her ears, looking a little uh... Overwhelmed to say the least when the shouting match started, no, seriously; there was a bunch of loud shouting going on between Shokou and Iksander, heck, even a sort of battle... She felt like she was in one of her dreams again, even if she wasn't dreaming anymore... Though, she was seriously pondering if she should use the "Nopporabu" effect to escape; it seems that since her sudden appearance in Serge's world, she was able to use her effects, even while she was awake...​

Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Crow @Gen. Magic Senpai
155936dd_6287127.jpg

Madotsuki covered her ears, looking a little uh... Overwhelmed to say the least when the shouting match started, no, seriously; there was a bunch of loud shouting going on between Shokou and Iksander, heck, even a sort of battle... She felt like she was in one of her dreams again, even if she wasn't dreaming anymore... Though, she was seriously pondering if she should use the "Nopporabu" effect to escape; it seems that since her sudden appearance in Serge's world, she was able to use her effects, even while she was awake...​
Serge winced in pain as Shokou and Iksander engaged in a uproarious battle of screaming before noticing the excruciating pain that Madotsuki was in. Without a word to warn her (as if she could hear him), the fisherman wrapped his arms around her and began guiding her away from the duo. He shot the two a final disappointed look before he left their eyesight and into the auditorium with his friend. With the sound significantly dampened, he looked to Suki with a worried expression, "You okay, Suki?"

latest

The war elephant broke apart, forming various skeletal warriors.

Due to Mad Enhancement, Darius was not able to coordinate, and thus his army simply charged forward.

That would sound like the worst thing ever... if they were not undead

@Gen. Magic Senpai

"Producer! I can't stop this!" Mirei exclaims when she sees her Producer walking foward with Nono, Gary and Sukuna.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" Producer smiles as he points to Mirei waving the glowstick.

In sheer embarassment, Mirei started to blush. "Sh- shut up, shut up, shut up! The whole place is in utter chaos! Serge and Suki just left!"

Producer responds by handing Mirei a mic, and Nono one too. "I can't blame them. Not everyone's into this gig. Maybe some day I'll get the 'worst manager' award. Well, Lunatic Show can't be sung solo."

"It's a duet."

"Not anymore, Mirei, not anymore," Producer smiles, "remember what you said that last time?"

"There's really no talking you out of this, huh?" Mirei raised a brow and giggles a little. "Well, I guess Shouko's not going to snap out of it anytime soon..."

Ym9yzHz.jpg

"LISTEN UP, INFIDELS! THIS TIME, IT'S SHOWTIME! LIFE IS SHOWTIME! THIS IS NO TRICK! LUUUUUUUUNAAAATIC SHOW! HYAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAAAAA! FEATURING INDIVIDUALS! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PREPARE TO GOOOOO TOOOO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

With that, the trio of Shouko, Mirei and Nono were ready for another song.

@The Tactician @york @Bomb @The Great Detective
@Everyone in the Lounge Actually

"So, Mr Gary, and Ms... unmm..." Producer was unsure of Sukuna's name, "these girls are a mere fraction of idols who were produced primarily by me. All 13 and counting of them are important to me, that's why I want idol work to be as fun as possible, while giving them challenges that they can make the best of. Miss, I have to thank you. It's not very often that Nono has someone to relate to. Oh- rubble!"

Producer quickly opens his umbrella over Gary and Sukuna, shielding them from falling ceiling fragments.​

Kido opened her mouth to speak until a machete came flying across the room. Quickly turning her head to see where it came from, a hulking figure made its way over, stopping at her table. It wasn't bad enough that the serial killer was in the room apparently, they also had to be near her. Almost paralyzed in fear, she was motionless as Ghostface scampered off and Jason moved to pick up the machete.

Fortunately, it was just almost. Slipping out of her chair, she took a few careful steps away from the silent slasher. Unaware that Mickey was his current target, she figured it was best to get away. ...Actually, it was probably best no matter who his target was. At least he hadn't killed her when he looked at her. But maybe that's what he was retrieving the machete for!

Okay, let's keep calm...

Of course if experience had taught her anything talking solved nothing with these kinds of people. She was just about ready to straight up bolt out of there.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

200px-Chuchu.png

"Chu!"

Another Pikachu made its way out of Yellow's pokeball.

"Chuchu! You want to play, huh?"

The pikachu nodded as did Yellow, and Chuchu approached Red's. In the meantime, Yellow extended a hand to Red.

"Um, I'm Yellow," she introduced herself, feeling a little awkward doing introductions with someone who looked so close to someone she knew.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Ryu Keiko @The Great Detective
Deoxys eyed the other pikachu

"Another electric-type?"

"Why is the electric-type so appealing to humans? The pikachu species, especially."

"What, do you humans use them as mascots of some sort?"

Deoxys was offended.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Ryu Keiko @The Great Detective

Lancer just sighed, hopping down to be level with the King of Conquerors, spears at the ready in case they were needed. "I'm well aware we're in your realm right now. The point still stands. When the magic runs out, we'll pop up back at the stadium again. Where we should be in the first place. Iskander, this isn't like the Holy Grail War. We were not summoned and invited here to do battle. We were invited her to pay tribute to those who are to be rewarded for their prowess. Who knows which ones we're all missing because you're fighting right now? Are you incapable of staying your sword and your army long enough for that?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow

Meanwhile Kilgrave just turned and left. :|​
latest

Due to Mad Enhancement, Darius was not able to coordinate, and thus his army simply charged forward.

@Gen. Magic Senpai
Iskander sighed at Diarmuid's truth before trying to explain away "Ah! Gilgamesh is there to accept anything. That man has too much an ego to ignore such a thing!".
Though, after a moment of reflection he gave in "But... A true King does respect the wishes of their host".

While Iskanders army began to close around Darius's army, Iskander would pull out his sword once more sending himself, Darius and Diarmuid out of the reality marble and back to the Award Show.
Then turning to face Darius he apologized "Sorry Darius, it seems we let ourselves be carried away and insulted our host. As true Kings we must see to this award show now... Then after which our battle shall continue".

@C.T. @Crow

Lucina nodded at Henry's words before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Even so, she's a brave girl." She said. In her eyes, she saw a bit of a warrior deep down in Deedee.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

"I see.... That's a shame. The book was a bit of a project i've been working on. When opened it was supposed to allow me to cast my own magic through the tome i'm holding to protect you." So that's what the book he gave her did. Shame it got taken away but Henry didn't know that....or maybe he had hoped it would be. Perhaps someone at WICKED would open it and then he'd strike.

my_dear_henry_by_batensan-d67xyg1.png

"Hopefully it'll keep all the bad men away..." Did things just get a little bit.... dark.....and where the hell did that crow come from....

@Lizzy @Hospes

142fcf5d3ffcb8126777b8bb0efae386.png

A small sigh passed the now seven-year-old's lips, and she averted her eyes. "...You don't have to talk about me like I'm not here, you know," she stated, pointedly. "And I'm hardly a child anymore, so don't worry about trying to speak to me with my old terms," she added, pursing her lips. Jeez, she really had grown up quite a bit for a seven-year-old, huh?

...Oh, right. This was also about the age she developed her sass and a bit of an attit--

"..."

Catching a fleeting sight of someone walking off stage on one of the many screens around, the girl seemed caught off guard and very confused. That woman... How did she look so much like her??

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy

tumblr_m8724zCQ3x1qd1z1qo1_500.gif

With not-doctor now having wandered off, the Master was now left unable to speak. A bit annoying, but amusing. Instead of following the not-doctor's antics immediately though he'd have some fun with this present.
So he approached one of the more relaxed groups at this event, and suddenly started doing charades.

He appeared right in front of the Trio and waved before pointing directly at Kilgrave in the distance. After pointing at him he pointed back at himself, then at his lips. Then he held a hand over his mouth and pretended to be talking.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Hospes

13f38b87ecb47d20479fef89c72bc5de.png

And it looked like Ridley was on the prowl again.

Lord help anyone that approached her or felt infatuated with her due to the enticing and alluring aura she naturally emitted.

@shitpost so nobody

13f38b87ecb47d20479fef89c72bc5de.png

And it looked like Ridley was on the prowl again.

Lord help anyone that approached her or felt infatuated with her due to the enticing and alluring aura she naturally emitted.

@shitpost so nobody
In the middle of his dance routine Miror B began calling out to other individuals in the crowd that he sensed had a special talent for the camera. One of them being Ridley who he pointed directly towards in an exaggerated pose and exclaimed "Girl! What you doing sitting in the crowd like that!? Get up here and be a STAR!".

• Bucket of Rainbows

9HcjSN8.jpg

Double D still wasn't very glad to be in the proximity of this serial killer and Donny's inquiry didn't even register to the boy. Walking forward, Ghostface sought to shove Donny aside and grip Double D by the collar and lift him off his feet.

"Sorry about that, guy! I'm sure you're a nice guy and all. But, this kid's got a price to pay.."

"P-Please help me! I'm only twelve years old, that's not a very good time to expire!"

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai
tumblr_mo8g5uh4Ju1sqhhsto4_500.gif

Well, with Excalibur now returned Gilgamesh's care for the events here all but vanished. To the point that he simply sat back in his seat and summoned himself a glass of wine as he watched this carnage now unfolding. "Back in my Kingdom a twelve year old could fight for his country. Don't insult us by refusing to defend yourself!".

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"From what I've experienced in my lifetime that is a good thing. Shows that she can definitely do great things in her life." Lucina replied.

Then at Deedee's response she smiled warmly, then followed her eyes to someone walking offstage.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

With not-doctor now having wandered off, the Master was now left unable to speak. A bit annoying, but amusing. Instead of following the not-doctor's antics immediately though he'd have some fun with this present.
So he approached one of the more relaxed groups at this event, and suddenly started doing charades.

He appeared right in front of the Trio and waved before pointing directly at Kilgrave in the distance. After pointing at him he pointed back at himself, then at his lips. Then he held a hand over his mouth and pretended to be talking.

The woman that had been walking off stage did, in fact, look oddly like Deedee... Which was probably why she looked so caught off guard by it. But, the seven-year-old tried to shake it off, instead turning those burning blue eyes to the Master. Immediately, she registered what he was saying - after all, she was extremely well-versed when it came to mutism and having to try to silently convey your words. But, it couldn't hurt that she confirmed what she figured was the problem, first. "...That man," she idly pointed to Kilgrave, "took your voice away somehow?" she asked for confirmation, surprisingly calm.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai

The woman that had been walking off stage did, in fact, look oddly like Deedee... Which was probably why she looked so caught off guard by it. But, the seven-year-old tried to shake it off, instead turning those burning blue eyes to the Master. Immediately, she registered what he was saying - after all, she was extremely well-versed when it came to mutism and having to try to silently convey your words. But, it couldn't hurt that she confirmed what she figured was the problem, first. "...That man," she idly pointed to Kilgrave, "took your voice away somehow?" she asked for confirmation, surprisingly calm.

The Master nodded when she understood him correctly, and then continued by pointing at Kilgrave again. And then at himself, and then at a wall. Then he had two of his fingers run along the palm of his hand before smacking his fist into the palm of his hand. Only to then cross his arms across while shaking his head. Then pointing at Kilgrave once more before giving a very expressive frown face.

images

@Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan

The Master nodded when she understood him correctly, and then continued by pointing at Kilgrave again. And then at himself, and then at a wall. Then he had two of his fingers run along the palm of his hand before smacking his fist into the palm of his hand. Only to then cross his arms across while shaking his head. Then pointing at Kilgrave once more before giving a very expressive frown face.

images

@Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan
henry_x_reader_by_alliekat1008-d70r119.jpg

Henry had seemed to notice the girl that looked like Deedee about the same time she did. Well this was strange indeed but then again Henry was pretty much used to this sort of thing. So he just kept his smile and watched as Master did what he did and Deedee figuring out what he said. Of course Henry didn't know what was happening since he never did anything like this or even have a chance to study it.

@Lizzy @Gen. Magic Senpai @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Really now, this is supposed to be a celebration. Threatening a kid though? That's bound to cause problems." Hanji said with a tsk and a shake of her head, her hands on her blade handles just in case. She seemed rather serious.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @C.T.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's with the sudden hostility from you two?" Mickey questioned as he let Double D drop to the floor and held his hands up.

"I'm just trying to teach our friend here an important lesson. That being, you don't spill water on someone and run off without consequences. I would have just disemboweled him and left it at that! But, now you had to go and bring out your pointy swords. Chrome?"

I FIGURED I'D HAVE TO COME IN AND BAIL YOU OUT OF TROUBLE, MICKEY.

Stepping towards Lon'qu and Donny, ChromeSkull drew a pistol and aimed it towards Donny, while holding his cellphone out with the other hand.

YOU'RE RIGHT. THIS IS A CELEBRATION. SO, WE'LL LET THE KID GO IF YOU REMOVE THE SWORDS FROM MY PARTNER'S THROAT. I'D JUST HATE TO HAVE TO UNLOAD A COUPLE DOSES OF HOT LEAD INTO YOU TWO. NOW, DO AS I ASKED OR ELSE WATER WON'T BE THE ONLY THING GETTING SPILLED.

Mickey's face was obscured by the Ghostface mask but he was still rather alarmed at ChromeSkull's order.

dTuMbHo.jpg

"You're just going to let him walk away from me? Chrome, I know you're trying to save my life here and all but that's bullshit! The kid should take responsability for his actions, good or bad!"

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEAD, THEN JUST FOLLOW WITH WHAT I'VE ASKED. OR YOU'LL BE MINUS A HEAD AND I'LL BE OUT OF SOME BULLETS. THAT'D JUST BE UNDESIRABLE FOR BOTH OF US.

tumblr_mo8g5uh4Ju1sqhhsto4_500.gif

Well, with Excalibur now returned Gilgamesh's care for the events here all but vanished. To the point that he simply sat back in his seat and summoned himself a glass of wine as he watched this carnage now unfolding. "Back in my Kingdom a twelve year old could fight for his country. Don't insult us by refusing to defend yourself!".

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Bomb
qduz74T.jpg

"Blondie's got a point, kid! What kind of man depends on others to do his fighting for him? You ought to be finding some kind of flight or fight motivation right about now! Adrenaline's gotta be coursing through your veins, prodding you to lash out at your attacker. Or run screaming to the hills like a little girl. Which one are you?"

ChromeSkull didn't type up a message towards Double D, but he hoped the kid chickened out. He had finally gotten some downtime after the debacle with Kido and he didn't need Mickey stirring the pot when they could have gone without it. Nevertheless, he kept his pistol drawn just in case he had to bail Mickey out.

Double D had crumpled to the ground and had pulled his knees up to his chest as he sobbed. He had been chased by the other kids in the cul-de-sac and beaten up. But, he always seemed to recover minutes later. This man didn't seem like he was joking around. When he meant to hurt somebody, he didn't hold anything back. Much like Yuno in that regard. Now, he was being pushed to try and fight off his attacker?

True, his body's systems wore working overtime to prevent him from having a panic attack but this was a grown man! There was no way he could muster up any kind of conceivable strength to take down Mickey and the intimidating man who seemed to be his partner.

tumblr_inline_nww3lcQwVg1scvik2_500.png

"I..I'm just unsure of what I did to offend you, sir. I know I spilled my water balloon on you. But, you were not my intended target rest assured. The fact that you got caught up in all that was just an unfortunate consequence that I did not calculate for. Please, I'm sorry. I would hope that's enough and you don't need to threaten me or have your partner wave his gun around."

Shakily rising to his feet, Double D took hesitant steps towards Ghostface until he finally reached his hand out towards the serial killer.

"I'd like to start over if you'd give me a chance. I'm Edd but you can call me Double D if you'd like."

Both ChromeSkull and Ghostface were briefly taken aback.

"..What?"

WHAT?

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai

Okay, let's keep calm...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
jason+vorhees

Having retrieved his machete before he went up to get the award on behalf of his player, Jason tilted his head as Kido addressed him. After a brief look over, he assumed her to be around the same age as most of his usual victims or 'sinners' in Jason's eyes.

But, something about her seemed relatively harmless to him. Almost as if she had already had a run in with someone similar to him. Which given that the same man who proclaimed to be a huge fan of his work had just been talking with Kido wasn't too far off. Therefore, he'd spare her from the fate he would have likely delivered to anyone else in her age range.

Slipping his machete back into it's sheath, Jason glanced down at Kido who would have seen nothing but utter darkness behind the holes of Jason's mask. Which gave a much more inhumane vibe to him ,compared to either ChromeSkull or Ghostface.

Speaking of which, Jason hadn't forgotten about wanting to kill Mickey for approaching him. So, he'd point towards where Mickey was currently being held at sword point and then back at Kido before shaking his head. To try and see if his assumption about Mickey having tried to hurt Kido at some point was accurate. It would have helped affirm Jason's need to kill Mickey for being a possible copycat killer even more.

@Kaykay

Serge winced in pain as Shokou and Iksander engaged in a uproarious battle of screaming before noticing the excruciating pain that Madotsuki was in. Without a word to warn her (as if she could hear him), the fisherman wrapped his arms around her and began guiding her away from the duo. He shot the two a final disappointed look before he left their eyesight and into the auditorium with his friend. With the sound significantly dampened, he looked to Suki with a worried expression, "You okay, Suki?"
latest

@Gen. Magic Senpai

"Producer! I can't stop this!" Mirei exclaims when she sees her Producer walking foward with Nono, Gary and Sukuna.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" Producer smiles as he points to Mirei waving the glowstick.

In sheer embarassment, Mirei started to blush. "Sh- shut up, shut up, shut up! The whole place is in utter chaos! Serge and Suki just left!"

Producer responds by handing Mirei a mic, and Nono one too. "I can't blame them. Not everyone's into this gig. Maybe some day I'll get the 'worst manager' award. Well, Lunatic Show can't be sung solo."

"It's a duet."

"Not anymore, Mirei, not anymore," Producer smiles, "remember what you said that last time?"

"There's really no talking you out of this, huh?" Mirei raised a brow and giggles a little. "Well, I guess Shouko's not going to snap out of it anytime soon..."

Ym9yzHz.jpg

"LISTEN UP, INFIDELS! THIS TIME, IT'S SHOWTIME! LIFE IS SHOWTIME! THIS IS NO TRICK! LUUUUUUUUNAAAATIC SHOW! HYAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAAHYAAAAAAAAAA! FEATURING INDIVIDUALS! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PREPARE TO GOOOOO TOOOO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

With that, the trio of Shouko, Mirei and Nono were ready for another song.

@The Tactician @york @Bomb @The Great Detective
@Everyone in the Lounge Actually

"So, Mr Gary, and Ms... unmm..." Producer was unsure of Sukuna's name, "these girls are a mere fraction of idols who were produced primarily by me. All 13 and counting of them are important to me, that's why I want idol work to be as fun as possible, while giving them challenges that they can make the best of. Miss, I have to thank you. It's not very often that Nono has someone to relate to. Oh- rubble!"

Producer quickly opens his umbrella over Gary and Sukuna, shielding them from falling ceiling fragments.​
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Others In Auditorum

tumblr_inline_nc7janRmzq1sgkq08.png

Madotsuki blinked, realizing the noise had faded somewhat when Serge had guided her away... It seemed like she had calmed down a little from that incident from before, it wasn't that the entire thing hurt her or something, but, just that it felt a little... Overwhelming, she eventually nodded at what Serge said, seeming to have regained her composure from this, though, well, she probably would rather wait before entering that room again.

Status
Not open for further replies.