Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuki just sighed. Apparently, no matter how much he tried to rein in Yuno's less than stable personality to try to make other friends, he was doomed to fail. Yuki's friendliness forever overshadowed by Yuno's psychotic obsession. Those two just ran off in a blink. A quick glance over his shoulder told him Yuno was smiling widely at the sight.

Two down!

This is hard. She makes it almost impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with anyone else.

"Neither were we, truth be told--" Yuki was interrupted by Yuno firmly placing a hand to his lips. "We actually rather hoped to never see any of you again." She remarked coldly, Yuki's alarmed eyes at that statement saying very much the opposite but unable to wring himself free of her grip.

"No." She said with finality, ignoring the shenanigans around her as best she could.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @Gen. Magic Senpai @Crimson Spartan

"Glad we got that settled." Sting retorted back, returning that look with one of his own as he put his drink down. Let it be said Sting Eucliffe, one of the youngest Guildmasters in history, could very much give as good as he got. "And yes, that's one of many wrong things that come out of the games."

"...You seem to be another." He remarked succinctly. Sting turned to Blake, swiveling his seat. "If what you said is true, that this chick is actually a reformed serial killer you met at that summer camp, please don't tell me you're actually going to listen to her in the slightest. The last thing someone like that needs is a fight. A reason to do...well...yeah." He didn't feel like pointing out the obvious right now. "If those two are creeps, I can help fight, I'm good at that. Just don't let the murderer anywhere near such a thing. A recipe for disaster just waiting to happen!"

"Don't do it."

DcwcH88.png

"I know very little about you or any abilities you may have. But I won't just stand around and let a known killer, go around picking fights. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you from doing anything like that at all."

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @The Great Detective

"Oh, go fuck yourse--" Kilgrave caught himself at the last moment, cringing at the very thought. "Whoo, almost let it slip there." He smirked, a relieved grin at the Master. "Do you want to know what'll be fun for me?" The smile faded fast, his mouth a thin line as he just stared almost unamused at the Master. "You seem like a madman. And you know what they say, madness and genius are two sides of the same coin, so go on. Guess."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT

rgPAkVo.jpg

"Barely a few minutes together and already they go to war. Ha. Sounds like Iskandar, that's for sure." Another Heroic Spirit remarked with a chuckle, rematerializing at a good vantage point over the chaos. "I wonder if they give out awards for such a thing."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow

"That's fine. Though, it'd be hard to remember a pinknhaired girl that battled a giant fish." Hanji shrugged. Seemed like she got ignored quite often by Levi to the point she didn't care of someone remembered her or not.

@C.T. @Quick crap post

Who was she looking at? Curious at what took Neos attention more than the rumble and screams occurring, Torchwick turned on his bar stool. Huh. Looks like kitty made some new friends..... Though there was something familiar about the one dressed in the kimono. Hmmm....

[spoili]"........"
[/spoili]
[spoili]
It was a silence reminiscent of the one that had descended when Blake first announced her presence to the Flock, nothing but the steady pitter-patter of rain that had seemed to up in tempo and intensity as the night went on as it dinged against the hoods of cars all around them. The girl didn't so much as flinch as Blake tore her down, eyes remaining locked on the ninja's and mouth gradually easing into a very small frown as she listened intently to every word. Merlo himself had sunk back into his chair at this point, watching the exchange between the two females with narrowed eyes and a deathly glower.

Once Blake was finished, nobody spoke.

The flock themselves were flabbergasted, in complete and utter shock-- and, in the case of the supporters Blake had managed to garner amidst her speeches, complete and utter concernedhorror-- as she not only bit back against Merlo, but against... well... her.

The her in question didn't respond for a time, either, giving Blake's words the amount of time they deserved to sink in as she mulled them over. She eventually pushed off the van, eyes drifting shut and hands in her leather pockets as she slowly, calmly started walking towards Blake, paying no attention to Gambol if it was leveled at her as she slowly opened her gray, clouded eyes and looked at her again, features intent but composed as she finally spoke again.

"I like you, you know. You call it how it is, or at least how you see it, and that's not so bad. Just a little naive. I think we could've been friends, in some kind of twisted-up alternate timeline."

She slowly, deliberately drew her hands out of her pockets, each one grasping the hilt of a short blade that looked simple, unadvanced and almost ancestral-looking.

Until she pushed a button under the crossguard.

*VWIIIIIZSH*

A coating of superheated energy leaped into existence all around the exterior of the blades, the girl spinning them in her hands as a warm-up to create what almost looked like a pretty light-blue neon lightshow as she cracked out her neck.

"I can't really disprove a lot of what you said, but there is one thing I know for sure isn't true."

The spinning stopped, one of her legs shifted back and she held up one blade horizontally in a ready stance, the other behind her hip in a reverse grip.

NAME: SHIKI

SEMBLANCE: MYSTICAL EYES OF AURA PERCEPTION

"The bit about you being able to take out every single one of us if you wanted."

"What makes you think she'd be doing it alone?"

It seemed to be a night of dramatic instances....As a very familiar voice to one in particular echoed from one of the hooded and cloaked personages among those who had come to watch tonights shenanigans. And as the voice continued to echo in the sudden stillness, something changed.

The posture went from subservient to straight.

Hands reached up to fling the disguise off....

And in its place, a white Grimm mask would meet those of the Flock as its owner made his own path. Slowly, taking his time as if he had all the time in the world and the Flock, mere annoyances on his way. He had stayed silent for the majority of the time, his own investigations one of idle curiosity and just a little disgust.

And then Blake had appeared. Given her speech, said what she truly thought of the cause she had once given her all. She may be lost to them and him forever now, that was just how it was.

But no, she wouldn't stand alone as he stepped into the light and ominously, tapped the sheath of his weapon against the ground, ignoring Blake to stare at the person she was facing.

"...."

"I wasn't talking to you" she said simply, drawing her sheathe for the other hand as she ran through the dust order in her head. "You're far worse than any of these if you actually know how to fight. Beacon, the military, any other hunting academy. But while I couldn't kill you so called protectors, there simply wouldn't be anything you could do to stop me from ignoring you and diving into these guys."

"Except basic morals, but what I will and can do are two different points."

The last part was delivered with what little sarcasm Blake could muster as angry and depressed this whole meeting had left her, and she flicked her eyes to the rain steaming off the blade for just a moment before she shrugged and took a stance.

"And I think you might be surpri-"

She stopped. She even took her eyes off her foe, a dumbfounded turn of the head as a heady mix of dread, confusion, and memories of loyalties and friendships crashed against the sides of her mind like a tidal wave.

"...I...Adam?"

*CLAP*

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

It was a very slow, very rhythmic round of applause that came from the clearing's podium as Merlo, at last, had seen fit to rise... bat tucked underneath his arm, expression shadowed and inscrutable as his longcoat flapped in the night breeze. After a fashion, the clapping stopped, their vestigial remnants echoing around the clearing even as he slowly raised his gaze, eyes gleaming in the light of the burn barrels.

"Exquisite."

His voice had shifted again, taken on a darker, more guttural tone as his eyes gleamed red.

*VWAMF*

He was suddenly in their midst (the clearing rapidly, well, clearing, as street punks and flock members scrambled to either watch from the safety of the metal jungle or book it entirely), standing at what would've been the western point to Blake's east, Adam's north and Shiki's south, baseball bat lightly indenting the mud at his feet as he darkly smirked and flicked his eyes towards Shiki.

"Shall we?"[/spoili]

Eh, was most likely nothing. So instead, he touched the brim of his hat in greetings to Blake with a trademark smirk.

"Evening kitty. I'd say nice to see you and your new squad, but its not like any of this is canon, right? And you'll see more of me in future, if Alex chooses you over the blonde bimbo anyway. "

He glanced at Neo.

"So wanna tell me who kittys new Ya Ya Sisterhood is? That one looks like you killed her dog or something."

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @The Great Detective @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Oooooooooooh, looky here. A guy in full armor, looking tough. Like a wannabe, leaning against the wall! It's just like the movies, Pow-Pow. Should we ask him about it?" She whispered all conspiracy like to her gun. "You read my mind!" She giggled, lifting her gaze up to the man. "Why so grouchy and tense, big man?"

tumblr_nu6jcexovy1u2fnswo2_400.gif

"I'm not grouchy, you're grouchy!"

"Mhhhhhhhhhm, eyup. Definitely positively grouchy with a capital g. This just in, Doctor Jinx is here, wanna talk about it? It's freeeeeeee, even the treatment plan! Just so you know."

"How about you just fuck off instead, before I put a bullet in your skull." Felix wasn't even remotely in the mood to talk after his partner and goddamned Arya Stark.

"Gasp!" She put on a mock surprised face, hands pressed against either side of her face in overdramatic fashion. "How did you figure out my prescription idea so soon! You're right of course, bullets do solve everything, but still! That almost takes half the fun out of it. Almost. Okey thens, right to the finish!"

tumblr_mudklkzNgK1syi2sko2_500.gif

tumblr_nu12ohFVuk1s19yoyo5_r1_500.gif

"Listen, you dumb bitch. I don't even fucking know you, but if you thought it was going to be that easy you got another thing coming. Just signed your fucking death warrant, kiddo. I usually charge for my kills. You? I'll do for free."

Such bonding.

Hanji had noticed the little goings on with Add and noticed someone she recognized there. So walking over she'd tap Double D on the shoulder.

"Hello there! Remember me?" She asked with a rather cheerful smile, apparently ignoring Lon'qu and co.

She recognized Yuki and Yuno as well. How nice.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @others
d6a55ac496d259a1a43a422fe98471aa.jpg

"I..Can't quite recall if we interacted all that much. But I'm sure you're a lovely person and it's great to meet you! More so when our lives are not in danger!"

Though with Yuno around, how long that would be for was anyone's guess.

"I'll be right back.."

Making his way off, although he did have intentions to return unlike his friends, he'd grab Eddy by the shoulder and turned him around.

"Oh, Sockhead! You made the wisest of choices by abandoning that pink haired chick and her boy toy! We're loaded for life! When we get back, we could buy a hundred jawbreakers!"

"That isn't how it works, Eddy! You don't just-Ugh, my reasoning for being over here is to get you to come back!"

"Come back?! I've got what I needed, they're your problem now, Sockhead!"

"How is it fair to me?! I've been trying to keep up the air of a polite gentleman who's more than willing to show these two a good time! Then, what do we have here? Two people who claim to be my best friends running off before they can even give them a chance!"

"Double D, the girl's crazy! She doesn't want anyone but her to be around Yuki! We're pals to the end but I'm not going back there!"

"Oh, that's it! I've put up with your shenanigans for too long!" Reaching under his hat, Double D pulled out a slingshot and loading a water balloon into it, he'd pull back and let loose.

But while the balloon did indeed hit home, it certainly hadn't been the intended target.

Water dripped down the black robe that made up the Ghostface Killer's costume but he surprisingly held on to the drinks he'd gotten for ChromeSkull and himself.

sNxZh6N.jpg

"Oh. That's innovative, really it is kid! Something out of the Sandlot or the Little Rascals. But, I wasn't exactly primed for getting sucker-punched with a water ballon. You know what I'm gonna have to do to make up for this?"

"N-No.."

Removing his hunting knife from it's sheath, Ghostface held it up so the metal of the blade would glimmer as the light reflected off it. "I have a point to prove, kid. I can't let little shitheads like you just run amok and spill water on people, now can I? I gotta make an example out of you.."

ZHqF71e.png

How was it that this day seemed to get worse and worse? They'd run into Yuno again, and now Double D was being chased by a serial killer. Things didn't seem like they were going uphill anytime soon. Sprinting as fast as his legs would take him, Double D collapsed near Donny and Lon'qu and weakly pointed at Ghostface.

"Trying..To..Stab.."

Keeping in pace with the child, Ghostface loomed over him with knife raised. Only to pause as he noticed the others surrounding Double D.

tumblr_ncu2vmM6zK1ree46so1_500.gif

"Oh hey, guys. Nice award show we're having, huh?"

ChromeSkull saw fit to simply start on the drinks Mickey had left and watch the fallout. He'd of course intervene in the case that Mickey was in danger but not a second before. This was a mess of his own making after all.

@C.T. @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective
CfyHovb.gif

uEtgxG.gif

Grenades beat knives.

"...Son of a bitch." Groaning intensified.
ynwJiZKb_-K61z5B7TlMy8hRyvN0QLb6y6GuoskONAc=w286-h157-p-no

"Flat on your back and in pain. Looks like you could have used some assistance there.

Locus commented as he stood over his partner's downed form. Arya didn't seem too keen on talking but just from her attitude alone, Locus understood why someone like her could bother Felix as much as she did. Thus, the need for any kind of questioning was null and void. He hadn't expected to see some crazed woman engaging Felix in a duel and then defeating him.

ynwJiZKb_-K61z5B7TlMy8hRyvN0QLb6y6GuoskONAc=w286-h157-p-no

"Flat on your back and in pain. Looks like you could have used some assistance there."

Locus commented as he stood over his partner's downed form. Arya didn't seem too keen on talking but just from her attitude alone, Locus understood why someone like her could bother Felix as much as she did. Thus, the need for any kind of questioning was null and void. He hadn't expected to see some crazed woman engaging Felix in a duel and then defeating him.
ZHNVf1q.png

"MRRRRRRRRMOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"

A light smile appeared on the Berserker's face as he conjured a small portion of his supposedly humongous Noble Phantasm Anthanaton Ten Thousand - a black war elephant that was sent into a collision course with the chariot. In the process, a good deal of skeletal Athanatoi soldiers rose from the ground, on standby and all over the damn place.

The great elephant scraped the ceiling, destroying the lighting system with its enormous tusks and bulky head.

His wish will soon be fulfilled.

Ym9yzHz.jpg

"HYAAAAHYAAAAHYAAAAAA! THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW, YOU FILTHY NORMIES! I'LL SEND MY SPORES THROUGHOUT THIS ROOM! EVERY INCH OF IT! HYAAAAHYAAAHYAAAAA!"

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"What's going on? She's going haywire! I've seen this side of Shouko, but this is another level altogether. PRODUCER! YOU IDIOT! COME BACK HERE WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

But it was too damn late.
Shouko was already going full heavy metal and breaking into a song as she jumped onto a table conveniently filled with nothing but already-emptied trays of what was once food. The only way she could get more intense is if someone threw a guitar at her.

This was a metal concert not worth missing.

Three of the skeletal soldiers stood upon the table, as if as backup dancers. Ah yes, the first days of idolhood - backup dancing.

A good deal of the lights started to burst from battle, spreading darkness across the lounge. Only one light was active - the one above Shouko.

"There's no turning back," Mirei sighs as she takes a blood red-hued glowstick out.

rc5JWnx.jpg

"IIIIIIIIIINVAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!"

@york @The Tactician @Gen. Magic Senpai

The lights went out, and there was only one active. Underneath that light was a metal maiden of silver hair, with a petite frame that is not to be judged.

"IIIIIIIIIINVAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!"

tumblr_njf3fizmOP1shcev1o4_250.png

"P- Producer... shouldn't you..."

"Yes, yes I should" Producer smiles and reaches into his suitcase, unleashes four blood red-hued glowsticks. "Care for one? No, you don't eat them. You wave them."

"Wa- waaah? That's not what I meant~"

"That certainly is what I mean, Nono. Like an old friend of mine said, smiles are for miles. The most important thing is that we're all happy no matter what."

"E- even if the whole building is in utter chaos?"

"I have an umbrella, let's get Mirei and Shouko," Producer nods, then turns to the other two - Gary and the little woman in the pot. "Maybe you would like to see the results of my producing before considering my offer, Mr Gary. My umbrella's big enough for five."

@The Great Detective @Bomb

@Everyone in the Lounge actually​
"Umm... sure." Gary came along.
latest

"And if a Miracle were to happen... what will happen from there?"

Bernkastel seemed to be going on with not much basis on what she was talking about, her physical cat form seeming to curl up and looking like it were going to fall asleep.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Verite

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Mercy? Hehe... ahahaha! That's quite a stretch there. What makes you think that'll be easy enough to do? To give little ol' me mercy!"

Deciding to tease with this whole crowd he happened to attract, Add ripped open another time rift.

tumblr_nwqsym3SWA1u3z5n7o8_100.png

"Now, if you excuse me, I do have some business to get to~"

Diabolic Esper simply jumped into this time rift he made, but his presence could still be felt in the area. What was he up to now?

Well, another time rift appeared near Gilgamesh... except... this rift was spewing out harmful distortion energy at that point-blank range... Oh no...

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Magic Senpai
Chung instantly jumped in front of Gilgamesh and Chung's armor began to glow at it's center.

"You're not hurting anybody! Wonder Wall!"

A huge barrier erected out of Chung's armor. It also seemed to also get Gilgamesh his own barrier in the process.

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Magic Senpai @The Great Detective

• Useful
Reactions: Crimson Spartan

"...You seem to be another." He remarked succinctly. Sting turned to Blake, swiveling his seat. "If what you said is true, that this chick is actually a reformed serial killer you met at that summer camp, please don't tell me you're actually going to listen to her in the slightest. The last thing someone like that needs is a fight. A reason to do...well...yeah." He didn't feel like pointing out the obvious right now. "If those two are creeps, I can help fight, I'm good at that. Just don't let the murderer anywhere near such a thing. A recipe for disaster just waiting to happen!"
"Don't do it."

DcwcH88.png

"I know very little about you or any abilities you may have. But I won't just stand around and let a known killer, go around picking fights. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you from doing anything like that at all."

l9pJ5Fp.png

"Oh, you're so brave. But I said "fight", not "kill", so is it bravery or stupidity?" Shiki replied with her typical brand of dispassionate sarcasm, seeming more exasperated by him trying to defuse the scene than offended by his remarks. "If I wanted that one dead... she'd be dead. The same applies for you, the kitten, and everyone else in this room. Sorry if that unnerves you, but your best bet is to just suck it up and live with it."

She tilted her head to one side, though her attention was still focused on Neo rather than him.

"Unless your manhood is as small as those muscles you like showing off?"
There hadn't even been a knife swung or a punch thrown yet and this was already a fiasco =w=. Blake sighed, snatched Sting's abandoned glass off the table, and downed it.

Then a few seconds later, a portion of the roof collapsed in a few feet away as a metal locker suddenly came crashing into the floor nearby.

xmHoWN2.gif

It popped open, revealing Blake's usual armaments as she rotated her stool and slipped off it, using the blade to slice the side of her dress that wasn't open to the legs so that she could actually move before she snapped the weapon into its back holder and wrapped the ribbon around her arm with practiced ease. Then grabbed one addition to the usual armaments;

BQeuB2c.png

What? She didn't actually think anyone could die here, but that just made it better for behavioral training : |. Truly and fearsomely armed, she slunk up with the other two towards the killer ice cream and clockwork orange knock off, glancing between the various involved parties that were now mid standoff and more or less content to stay silent until action was needed. Or just to stay silent. Like she'd been in the entirety of Volume 3 so far

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @The Great Detective @Saint Guillotine

Sff7lun.png

"Hey, you ruined your dress..."

Shiki actually looked surprisingly despondent at that, eyeing the slice Blake made in the side of the skirt with her peripheral vision. She wasn't half as shallow as a lot of people; her sense of style was more peculiar than most, but she still had one. She was still a person who could appreciate a nice dress when she saw it... Cutting it up like that was so wasteful. Wouldn't it have been better to just get it tailored for free movement like she herself did with her kimonos?

She had no comment on the other thing. Not like it was even necessary. Sheesh, she wasn't a dog who needed to be muzzled or a cat in need of spritzing; If they were so suspicious they should've gone the full mile and sent her off to jail or something.
Who was she looking at? Curious at what took Neos attention more than the rumble and screams occurring, Torchwick turned on his bar stool. Huh. Looks like kitty made some new friends..... Though there was something familiar about the one dressed in the kimono. Hmmm....

[spoili]"........"
[/spoili]
[spoili]
It was a silence reminiscent of the one that had descended when Blake first announced her presence to the Flock, nothing but the steady pitter-patter of rain that had seemed to up in tempo and intensity as the night went on as it dinged against the hoods of cars all around them. The girl didn't so much as flinch as Blake tore her down, eyes remaining locked on the ninja's and mouth gradually easing into a very small frown as she listened intently to every word. Merlo himself had sunk back into his chair at this point, watching the exchange between the two females with narrowed eyes and a deathly glower.

Once Blake was finished, nobody spoke.

The flock themselves were flabbergasted, in complete and utter shock-- and, in the case of the supporters Blake had managed to garner amidst her speeches, complete and utter concernedhorror-- as she not only bit back against Merlo, but against... well... her.

The her in question didn't respond for a time, either, giving Blake's words the amount of time they deserved to sink in as she mulled them over. She eventually pushed off the van, eyes drifting shut and hands in her leather pockets as she slowly, calmly started walking towards Blake, paying no attention to Gambol if it was leveled at her as she slowly opened her gray, clouded eyes and looked at her again, features intent but composed as she finally spoke again.

"I like you, you know. You call it how it is, or at least how you see it, and that's not so bad. Just a little naive. I think we could've been friends, in some kind of twisted-up alternate timeline."

She slowly, deliberately drew her hands out of her pockets, each one grasping the hilt of a short blade that looked simple, unadvanced and almost ancestral-looking.

Until she pushed a button under the crossguard.

*VWIIIIIZSH*

A coating of superheated energy leaped into existence all around the exterior of the blades, the girl spinning them in her hands as a warm-up to create what almost looked like a pretty light-blue neon lightshow as she cracked out her neck.

"I can't really disprove a lot of what you said, but there is one thing I know for sure isn't true."

The spinning stopped, one of her legs shifted back and she held up one blade horizontally in a ready stance, the other behind her hip in a reverse grip.

NAME: SHIKI

SEMBLANCE: MYSTICAL EYES OF AURA PERCEPTION

"The bit about you being able to take out every single one of us if you wanted."

"What makes you think she'd be doing it alone?"

It seemed to be a night of dramatic instances....As a very familiar voice to one in particular echoed from one of the hooded and cloaked personages among those who had come to watch tonights shenanigans. And as the voice continued to echo in the sudden stillness, something changed.

The posture went from subservient to straight.

Hands reached up to fling the disguise off....

And in its place, a white Grimm mask would meet those of the Flock as its owner made his own path. Slowly, taking his time as if he had all the time in the world and the Flock, mere annoyances on his way. He had stayed silent for the majority of the time, his own investigations one of idle curiosity and just a little disgust.

And then Blake had appeared. Given her speech, said what she truly thought of the cause she had once given her all. She may be lost to them and him forever now, that was just how it was.

But no, she wouldn't stand alone as he stepped into the light and ominously, tapped the sheath of his weapon against the ground, ignoring Blake to stare at the person she was facing.

"...."

"I wasn't talking to you" she said simply, drawing her sheathe for the other hand as she ran through the dust order in her head. "You're far worse than any of these if you actually know how to fight. Beacon, the military, any other hunting academy. But while I couldn't kill you so called protectors, there simply wouldn't be anything you could do to stop me from ignoring you and diving into these guys."

"Except basic morals, but what I will and can do are two different points."

The last part was delivered with what little sarcasm Blake could muster as angry and depressed this whole meeting had left her, and she flicked her eyes to the rain steaming off the blade for just a moment before she shrugged and took a stance.

"And I think you might be surpri-"

She stopped. She even took her eyes off her foe, a dumbfounded turn of the head as a heady mix of dread, confusion, and memories of loyalties and friendships crashed against the sides of her mind like a tidal wave.

"...I...Adam?"

*CLAP*

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

It was a very slow, very rhythmic round of applause that came from the clearing's podium as Merlo, at last, had seen fit to rise... bat tucked underneath his arm, expression shadowed and inscrutable as his longcoat flapped in the night breeze. After a fashion, the clapping stopped, their vestigial remnants echoing around the clearing even as he slowly raised his gaze, eyes gleaming in the light of the burn barrels.

"Exquisite."

His voice had shifted again, taken on a darker, more guttural tone as his eyes gleamed red.

*VWAMF*

He was suddenly in their midst (the clearing rapidly, well, clearing, as street punks and flock members scrambled to either watch from the safety of the metal jungle or book it entirely), standing at what would've been the western point to Blake's east, Adam's north and Shiki's south, baseball bat lightly indenting the mud at his feet as he darkly smirked and flicked his eyes towards Shiki.

"Shall we?"[/spoili]

Eh, was most likely nothing. So instead, he touched the brim of his hat in greetings to Blake with a trademark smirk.

"Evening kitty. I'd say nice to see you and your new squad, but its not like any of this is canon, right? And you'll see more of me in future, if Alex chooses you over the blonde bimbo anyway. "

He glanced at Neo.

"So wanna tell me who kittys new Ya Ya Sisterhood is? That one looks like you killed her dog or something."

oSQyhis.png

"Are you just gonna stand there and make references to old crap no one knows about but us, or do you want in on this? I'm not giving you long to decide."

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Saint Guillotine @The Great Detective

Last edited:
bf1c7f47d61bf2203bbc0298ee791fae4d7eabce_hq.gif

Gilgamesh saw this annoying pest suddenly appear from the mist and steal Excalibur. Something he wouldn't care much about, if not for the fact that sword was essentially a Gift from him. So for someone to attempt stealing it in his presence was an insult to Gilgamesh himself.

He casted his Gates of Babylon and fired directly as a Esper while saying to Lonqu and Donny "This little pest should not last long against such a barrage! If he does though, feel free to clean up".

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @How has Reece not noticed this yet assuming she's here?​

Welp... one way to describe this was that Add got mcfucked up. Though, moments before the beatdown would occur, a small flash of light came from the Esper... As Add would appear to fall down dead, that same light came from him again, a small symbol appearing in the air above his body.

TiTSkill5.png

Oh, Seal of Time. No wonder... Guess Add gets a free revive out of this strange seal.

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Good... nice to know that time is still on my side. However, are you sure that attacking me on and on is a good idea?"

tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Making a ruckus at this show... tiring yourselves out with these attempts... and yet I haven't made any move to attack what-so-ever. Try all you want... but..."

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo3_100.png

"... I'll still be here. Keheheheh."

As Add said this, another white flash appeared from him, possibly preparing another Seal of Time if they try to kill him again. Strange that he's been taking other people's stuff and not actively attacking people yet.

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

BMRaven14_zps8tvxbyeh.png

"...I forgot he could do that.... Great is there like... Somewhere we can place him so he can stop stealing people's stuff...?"
Gilgamesh a bit irked by this Espers refusal to die simply continued firing his Gates towards her.

tumblr_mrnjflHcKE1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

"Hmph! You're not much different from Hercules! Just need to exhaust you enough and you'll run out of ways to revive!".
Though admitingly he did not care to exhaust himself this much either at such an event so he offered "If you desire mercy though, simply surrender Excalibur and do not take anything else that currently or used to be my own possession!".

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective
BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"I already got that sword back from him. I have already given it back to that man.." Raven spoke having previously returned Excalibur to Lon'qu.

"Mercy? Hehe... ahahaha! That's quite a stretch there. What makes you think that'll be easy enough to do? To give little ol' me mercy!"

Deciding to tease with this whole crowd he happened to attract, Add ripped open another time rift.

Diabolic Esper simply jumped into this time rift he made, but his presence could still be felt in the area. What was he up to now?

Well, another time rift appeared near Gilgamesh... except... this rift was spewing out harmful distortion energy at that point-blank range... Oh no...

Of course naturally Raven picked up on this long before the Esper attempted his attack.

"Right in front.... Dodge back.."Raven warned GIlgamesh a good thirty seconds before the attack would happen.
Yuki just sighed. Apparently, no matter how much he tried to rein in Yuno's less than stable personality to try to make other friends, he was doomed to fail. Yuki's friendliness forever overshadowed by Yuno's psychotic obsession. Those two just ran off in a blink. A quick glance over his shoulder told him Yuno was smiling widely at the sight.

Two down!

This is hard. She makes it almost impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with anyone else.

"Neither were we, truth be told--" Yuki was interrupted by Yuno firmly placing a hand to his lips. "We actually rather hoped to never see any of you again." She remarked coldly, Yuki's alarmed eyes at that statement saying very much the opposite but unable to wring himself free of her grip.

"No." She said with finality, ignoring the shenanigans around her as best she could.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @Gen. Magic Senpai @Crimson Spartan

"And...That's the expected response of a girl with a psychopathic obsession with a boy.... Said boy seems to disagree with you..... I can tell by the alarmed eyes...." Was Raven pushing his luck...? Maybe but he didn't seem to care at this point.
d6a55ac496d259a1a43a422fe98471aa.jpg

"I..Can't quite recall if we interacted all that much. But I'm sure you're a lovely person and it's great to meet you! More so when our lives are not in danger!"

Though with Yuno around, how long that would be for was anyone's guess.

"I'll be right back.."

Making his way off, although he did have intentions to return unlike his friends, he'd grab Eddy by the shoulder and turned him around.

"Oh, Sockhead! You made the wisest of choices by abandoning that pink haired chick and her boy toy! We're loaded for life! When we get back, we could buy a hundred jawbreakers!"

"That isn't how it works, Eddy! You don't just-Ugh, my reasoning for being over here is to get you to come back!"

"Come back?! I've got what I needed, they're your problem now, Sockhead!"

"How is it fair to me?! I've been trying to keep up the air of a polite gentleman who's more than willing to show these two a good time! Then, what do we have here? Two people who claim to be my best friends running off before they can even give them a chance!"

"Double D, the girl's crazy! She doesn't want anyone but her to be around Yuki! We're pals to the end but I'm not going back there!"

"Oh, that's it! I've put up with your shenanigans for too long!" Reaching under his hat, Double D pulled out a slingshot and loading a water balloon into it, he'd pull back and let loose.

But while the balloon did indeed hit home, it certainly hadn't been the intended target.

Water dripped down the black robe that made up the Ghostface Killer's costume but he surprisingly held on to the drinks he'd gotten for ChromeSkull and himself.

sNxZh6N.jpg

"Oh. That's innovative, really it is kid! Something out of the Sandlot or the Little Rascals. But, I wasn't exactly primed for getting sucker-punched with a water ballon. You know what I'm gonna have to do to make up for this?"

"N-No.."

Removing his hunting knife from it's sheath, Ghostface held it up so the metal of the blade would glimmer as the light reflected off it. "I have a point to prove, kid. I can't let little shitheads like you just run amok and spill water on people, now can I? I gotta make an example out of you.."

ZHqF71e.png

How was it that this day seemed to get worse and worse? They'd run into Yuno again, and now Double D was being chased by a serial killer. Things didn't seem like they were going uphill anytime soon. Sprinting as fast as his legs would take him, Double D collapsed near Donny and Lon'qu and weakly pointed at Ghostface.

"Trying..To..Stab.."

Keeping in pace with the child, Ghostface loomed over him with knife raised. Only to pause as he noticed the others surrounding Double D.

tumblr_ncu2vmM6zK1ree46so1_500.gif

"Oh hey, guys. Nice award show we're having, huh?"

ChromeSkull saw fit to simply start on the drinks Mickey had left and watch the fallout. He'd of course intervene in the case that Mickey was in danger but not a second before. This was a mess of his own making after all.

@C.T. @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

char_89075.jpg

"..I wish I could say that but with everything that's happened so far with that idiot earlier things haven't been so 'nice'..." Dammit Add you ruined everything....

Donny however seemed to be more checking on Double D while sheathing his sword. "You alright kid...?" he asked kneeling down to check on Double D..

Chung instantly jumped in front of Gilgamesh and Chung's armor began to glow at it's center.

A huge barrier erected out of Chung's armor. It also seemed to also get Gilgamesh his own armor in the process.

@Crimson Spartan @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Magic Senpai @The Great Detective
"That....also works..."

@Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.
Lucina nodded at Henry's words before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Even so, she's a brave girl." She said. In her eyes, she saw a bit of a warrior deep down in Deedee.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

261335.jpg

"She is indeed. I'd dare say her bravery rivals Chrom's.." Henry spoke sounding serious for a change.

@Lizzy @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

oSQyhis.png

"Are you just gonna stand there and make references to old crap no one knows about but us, or do you want in on this? I'm not giving you long to decide."

"I'm a lover, not a fighter as Neo here can share."

Roman remaked with an innocence that didn't become him before pausing as that statement suddenly hit him.

"... Well damn, that came out wrong. Still, if its fisticuffs you want?"

He inhaled deeply, letting out a content sigh as cigar smoke filled the air.

".... Can we do it away from the bar?" : |

Above all else, booze must be preserved.

l9pJ5Fp.png

"Oh, you're so brave. But I said "fight", not "kill", so is it bravery or stupidity?" Shiki replied with her typical brand of dispassionate sarcasm, seeming more exasperated by him trying to defuse the scene than offended by his remarks. "If I wanted that one dead... she'd be dead. The same applies for you, the kitten, and everyone else in this room. Sorry if that unnerves you, but your best bet is to just suck it up and live with it."

She tilted her head to one side, though her attention was still focused on Neo rather than him.

"Unless your manhood as small as those muscles you like showing off?"
"Oh well, excuse me all to hell for thinking a murderer like yourself wouldn't know the difference. Even if you're reformed." He shot back. "And fine, whatever you say. All live and die based on your whims. I can live with that, but maybe you should have just stayed in whatever hole you were in for those months of silence I heard about--"

1XxNJ7a.png

"What the fuck did you just say?!"

8H6_njed.jpg

"I'd almost forgotten you had the mentality of an angry child. I also remembered that I don't have the patience for it. Get. Up."

Pretty much pulling Felix to his feet, Locus glanced in the direction of wherever Jinx had ended up.

"I'll be back soon enough.."

Vanishing as his cloaking function activated, he'd make his way off from Felix and tried to hide among the crowd as he drew his Railgun and aimed it in Jinx's direction.

Defending Felix wasn't necessarily on Locus's priorities but this woman seemed like a threat. Insane and carrying heavy amounts of firepower? Perhaps it'd be better if she was dealt with.

@C.T.
char_89075.jpg

"..I wish I could say that but with everything that's happened so far with that idiot earlier things haven't been so 'nice'..." Dammit Add you ruined everything....

Donny however seemed to be more checking on Double D while sheathing his sword. "You alright kid...?" he asked kneeling down to check on Double D..
9HcjSN8.jpg

Double D still wasn't very glad to be in the proximity of this serial killer and Donny's inquiry didn't even register to the boy. Walking forward, Ghostface sought to shove Donny aside and grip Double D by the collar and lift him off his feet.

"Sorry about that, guy! I'm sure you're a nice guy and all. But, this kid's got a price to pay.."

"P-Please help me! I'm only twelve years old, that's not a very good time to expire!"

@The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai

8H6_njed.jpg

"I'd almost forgotten you had the mentality of an angry child. I also remembered that I don't have the patience for it. Get. Up."

Pretty much pulling Felix to his feet, Locus glanced in the direction of wherever Jinx had ended up.

Vanishing as his cloaking function activated, he'd make his way off from Felix and tried to hide among the crowd as he drew his Railgun and aimed it in Jinx's direction.

Defending Felix wasn't necessarily on Locus's priorities but this woman seemed like a threat. Insane and carrying heavy amounts of firepower? Perhaps it'd be better if she was dealt with.

@C.T.
"Oh yeah, fucking wonderful. No help and a lecture Locus, some partner you are. I feel for whatever Felix calls you his actual partner." He grumbled, folding his arms and just waiting.

Meanwhile...

Jinx got hit hard from the railgun round, smashed into the wall opposite her with a tremendous thud and sloooooooooowly sliding to the floor in a heap minus a tooth or two. "...No fair hitting when and where I can't see. No fair at all." She coughed out before slipping into the black void of unconsciousness and sparing her player from having to keep up with so many characters for now.​

8H6_njed.jpg

@C.T.

9HcjSN8.jpg

Double D still wasn't very glad to be in the proximity of this serial killer and Donny's inquiry didn't even register to the boy. Walking forward, Ghostface sought to shove Donny aside and grip Double D by the collar and lift him off his feet.

"Sorry about that, guy! I'm sure you're a nice guy and all. But, this kid's got a price to pay.."

"P-Please help me! I'm only twelve years old, that's not a very good time to expire!"

f339ac66098754f9677ec00512e895b7-d63biug.png

"..."

15%2B-%2B1

"Let 'em GO!"

"...Before you lose your head..."

Like a well oiled machine these two were in position to dispatch Ghostface should he try to harm Double D further. Lon'qu's sword moved to close the distance between it and Ghostface's neck from behind while Donny himself got into a fighting stance. Donny may have been a pushover in the Crimson Moon game but no longer. Of course Lon'qu would stop short of slicing Ghostface's neck should he be able to get it close.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Gen. Magic Senpai @Bomb @C.T.

The Great Detective said:
latest

"And if a Miracle were to happen... what will happen from there?"

Bernkastel seemed to be going on with not much basis on what she was talking about, her physical cat form seeming to curl up and looking like it were going to fall asleep.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Verite
"A Curse would happen, under the guise of being a Miracle. For that's what humans are like, always creating more suffering but claiming it to be an act of good".

@The Great Detective @Verite

A huge barrier erected out of Chung's armor. It also seemed to also get Gilgamesh his own barrier in the process.

Gilgamesh noticing the almost sudden impact was left with almost no time to respond, having to rely on his armour to take the hit... Until someone just jumped in the way taking the blow themselves, convenient. So trying to keep his tough appearance up he yawned and said irritated "Your games tire me... now just retur..."

"I already got that sword back from him. I have already given it back to that man.." Raven spoke having previously returned Excalibur to Lon'qu.

Of course naturally Raven picked up on this long before the Esper attempted his attack.
Only to be informed midway about this development. Now getting embarassed... and therefore agitated he simply warned the Esper "Good! Now, get out to here".

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Great Detective

C.T. said:
"Oh, go fuck yourse--" Kilgrave caught himself at the last moment, cringing at the very thought. "Whoo, almost let it slip there." He smirked, a relieved grin at the Master. "Do you want to know what'll be fun for me?" The smile faded fast, his mouth a thin line as he just stared almost unamused at the Master. "You seem like a madman. And you know what they say, madness and genius are two sides of the same coin, so go on. Guess."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @CrunchyCHEEZIT
tumblr_lzvaqn3cU91qcwrxyo1_500.gif

"Hmmm... If I had to guess, you want us to run away together. Across all of time and Space. All the way back to Gallifrey... No! Skaro! And use a Cyberman army to destroy them all? Huh... Cybermen Army, that's not a bad idea... I'll have to note that for a future regeneration" was the Master's guess. "Then again, you're not the Doctor, but not-doctor. If so I would have to lower the complexity of such a thing to mere human levels... Such a pity. In which case I would suppose something simple, such as say... Finding a girl, perhaps a talented one all on her own. Make her travel with you, and obey all your whims and desires? Crap, the Doctor does that too!".

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT
C.T. said:

rgPAkVo.jpg

"Barely a few minutes together and already they go to war. Ha. Sounds like Iskandar, that's for sure." Another Heroic Spirit remarked with a chuckle, rematerializing at a good vantage point over the chaos. "I wonder if they give out awards for such a thing."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow
Iskander looking up from the battlezone to see his old friend in the sky chimed "Oi! Diarmuid! What are you watching from up there for? A true Heroic Spirit relishes at the sight of battle!". Then after a pause to consider why he wasn't already "Don't worry about ganging up! Me and Darius are both practically command thousands of heroic spirits already! One more won't do much!".

@C.T. @Crow

"A Curse would happen, under the guise of being a Miracle. For that's what humans are like, always creating more suffering but claiming it to be an act of good".

Gilgamesh noticing the almost sudden impact was left with almost no time to respond, having to rely on his armour to take the hit... Until someone just jumped in the way taking the blow themselves, convenient. So trying to keep his tough appearance up he yawned and said irritated "Your games tire me... now just retur..."

Only to be informed midway about this development. Now getting embarassed... and therefore agitated he simply warned the Esper "Good! Now, get out to here".

"Hmmm... If I had to guess, you want us to run away together. Across all of time and Space. All the way back to Gallifrey... No! Skaro! And use a Cyberman army to destroy them all? Huh... Cybermen Army, that's not a bad idea... I'll have to note that for a future regeneration" was the Master's guess. "Then again, you're not the Doctor, but not-doctor. If so I would have to lower the complexity of such a thing to mere human levels... Such a pity. In which case I would suppose something simple, such as say... Finding a girl, perhaps a talented one all on her own. Make her travel with you, and obey all your whims and desires? Crap, the Doctor does that too!".

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Iskander looking up from the battlezone to see his old friend in the sky chimed "Oi! Diarmuid! What are you watching from up there for? A true Heroic Spirit relishes at the sight of battle!". Then after a pause to consider why he wasn't already "Don't worry about ganging up! Me and Darius are both practically command thousands of heroic spirits already! One more won't do much!".

@C.T. @Crow
tumblr_ny27nwtuWW1ufx5zto1_500.gif

Gaster looked at the Master.

Then he looked at Kilgrave.

Then back at the Master again.

Standing between the two twisted figures, the non-existant seemingly watched with intent. His smile was crooked and distorted, watching these two villians go at it.

@C.T. @Gen. Magic Senpai

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"No."

lip5qYI.gif

"That'll be very fun for me."

@C.T. @Crow
"This is less a battle and more a free for all mess, Iskander." Lancer replied, resting his twin spears on his shoulders. "This place isn't even a location for battle, this is a celebration to reward noteworthy individuals. Staining their honor by causing a ruckus that takes away attention from those rewards? Not something I'm interested in."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow

"No."

lip5qYI.gif

"That'll be very fun for me."
tumblr_lcesc4RZPd1qaaqmq.gif

All the sudden the Master pulled his fingers across his lips and didn't say a word...
But he was giving not-doctor the most ridiculous of sarcastic looks.​
"This is less a battle and more a free for all mess, Iskander." Lancer replied, resting his twin spears on his shoulders. "This place isn't even a location for battle, this is a celebration to reward noteworthy individuals. Staining their honor by causing a ruckus that takes away attention from those rewards? Not something I'm interested in."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow
b9c68dbf.jpg

Iskander just looked at Diarmuid confused... "Uh... Diarmuid. Did you wander into my reality marble unknowingly? We're in the Desert".

@C.T. @Crow

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Iskander just looked at Diarmuid confused... "Uh... Diarmuid. Did you wander into my reality marble unknowingly? We're in the Desert".

@C.T. @Crow
Lancer just sighed, hopping down to be level with the King of Conquerors, spears at the ready in case they were needed. "I'm well aware we're in your realm right now. The point still stands. When the magic runs out, we'll pop up back at the stadium again. Where we should be in the first place. Iskander, this isn't like the Holy Grail War. We were not summoned and invited here to do battle. We were invited her to pay tribute to those who are to be rewarded for their prowess. Who knows which ones we're all missing because you're fighting right now? Are you incapable of staying your sword and your army long enough for that?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Crow

Meanwhile Kilgrave just turned and left. :|​

"...I forgot he could do that.... Great is there like... Somewhere we can place him so he can stop stealing people's stuff...?"

BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"Right in front.... Dodge back.."Raven warned GIlgamesh a good thirty seconds before the attack would happen.

"And...That's the expected response of a girl with a psychopathic obsession with a boy.... Said boy seems to disagree with you..... I can tell by the alarmed eyes...." Was Raven pushing his luck...? Maybe but he didn't seem to care at this point.

char_89075.jpg

"That....also works..."

@Bomb @Gen. Magic Senpai @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

261335.jpg

"She is indeed. I'd dare say her bravery rivals Chrom's.." Henry spoke sounding serious for a change.

@Lizzy @Hospes
8H6_njed.jpg

@C.T.

9HcjSN8.jpg

f339ac66098754f9677ec00512e895b7-d63biug.png

"..."

15%2B-%2B1

"Let 'em GO!"

"...Before you lose your head..."

Like a well oiled machine these two were in position to dispatch Ghostface should he try to harm Double D further. Lon'qu's sword moved to close the distance between it and Ghostface's neck from behind while Donny himself got into a fighting stance. Donny may have been a pushover in the Crimson Moon game but no longer. Of course Lon'qu would stop short of slicing Ghostface's neck should he be able to get it close.

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@C.T. @Crow
tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Hiya!"

Add would say this while popping out upside-down from a time rift, disappearing from sight once again with insane laughter echoing all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.