Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's all right," Elsa replied. "You might have told me your name before, I probably just wasn't paying attention before. I was... looking for my missing sister," she said with a sigh. "I don't know if I told you my name or not either. I'm Queen Elsa of Arendelle, a place far, far from here." She paused when he called her strong, the compliment once again going right over her head. "I've been through a lot of things like this already. I've been through an apocalypse of sorts a few months ago. That's probably why I'm strong now. I had to learn how to defend myself since then. You seem to handle yourself well too," she replied, only complimenting him to be polite and return the compliment.
Joel nodded his head once with a light smile as a thank you for the compliment. "Queen Elsa, huh? I didn't believe it, but I suppose it's gotta be true then. I've seen all kindsa strange folk 'round here." He paused for a second, thinking about how that must've sounded for Elsa. "... Not that I'm sayin' you're strange, mind you... your majesty." He took Elsa's hand kissed it.

His expression changed when Elsa mentioned an apocalypse. "An apocalypse that started a few months ago. That don't sound like... Huh..." Joel thought for a while. The world he lived in had been going through an apocalypse for over 20 years now, but maybe her country wasn't hit as bad. "Where me and Ellie come from, we've been havin' an apocalypse for years. It ain't easy. Lost my daughter right at the start of it. She was fifteen years old, just a little bit older than Ell-..." He paused again. Not only because talking about his daughter brought some painful memories, but also because he didn't want to be talking about himself the whole time.

"Never mind that. This apocalypse of yours... How'd ya make it through? You musta had some kinda help, at least. No one makes it on their own." He started carefully poking into her life to see if she'd had any love interests and what they were like. Little did he know...

Sophie shrugged "Took a train here... I'm looking for someone." she said, a little uncertain if Ellie wanted to hear any more than that "I'm not entirely sure what's going on... Neither do alot of us." she added with a small sigh, she thought back to that twisted version of Simon who had bitten a chunk out of her leg... She wondered what other freaky abominations were around here, that definitely wasn't the real SImon, or at least she hoped it wasn't.
Ellie, looking into Sophie's eyes, saw some pain there. It was clear by her expression that this girl had gone through some weird things too. "I figured... I dunno, everything's just so... How do I describe it... fucked up. Y'know?" Ellie turned her head to Joel, who was still talking to Elsa. "He wanted to come here to look for someone too. He got some creepy letter that told him to come to this Silent Hill place, and so we did."

Ellie, looking into Sophie's eyes, saw some pain there. It was clear by her expression that this girl had gone through some weird things too. "I figured... I dunno, everything's just so... How do I describe it... fucked up. Y'know?" Ellie turned her head to Joel, who was still talking to Elsa. "He wanted to come here to look for someone too. He got some creepy letter that told him to come to this Silent Hill place, and so we did."
@Joellie
Sophie nodded "Couldn't agree more." she said, listening to Ellie talk some more "He's not the only one... The others got a letter too... They all looked relatively like the same ones, just with different names..." she added, remembering what she saw when she read Simba's letter. It was almost identical to the one she had recieved from Simon, she was beggining to wonder if this was indeed a story like York said, but if it was, what was it supposed to be about? The pain and suffering of others?

Sophie nodded "Couldn't agree more." she said, listening to Ellie talk some more "He's not the only one... The others got a letter too... They all looked relatively like the same ones, just with different names..." she added, remembering what she saw when she read Simba's letter. It was almost identical to the one she had recieved from Simon, she was beggining to wonder if this was indeed a story like York said, but if it was, what was it supposed to be about? The pain and suffering of others?
"Really? God, it creeps me out..." Ellie admitted.Then she thought of something. The people she met so far all came from different worlds, there was no other explanation. She didn't know how, but two people from her dreams and a dead woman usually don't just appear and talk to her. "Hey... Where do you... come from? I know it sounds weird, but... I don't think we're all from the same... world."

Solaire awoke and got up rather quickly, he walked up and stood next to Elsa, he saw the same man from before, the one yelling at Ellie. He eyed the man, he didn't like that he was so harsh to the girl, but he seemed to know his manners, kissing Elsa's hand for starters, show's that he respect's her, and is aware of her position over his hobo self person. He cleared his throat with a loud, *Ahem!*

"Good Morning Comrade! I am Solaire! and Good morning to you as well my love!"

He gave Elsa a small kiss and then looked at them

"Sorry for my interruption, please continue!"

#getyourdreamscrushedfgt​

Joel nodded his head once with a light smile as a thank you for the compliment. "Queen Elsa, huh? I didn't believe it, but I suppose it's gotta be true then. I've seen all kindsa strange folk 'round here." He paused for a second, thinking about how that must've sounded for Elsa. "... Not that I'm sayin' you're strange, mind you... your majesty." He took Elsa's hand kissed it.
His expression changed when Elsa mentioned an apocalypse. "An apocalypse that started a few months ago. That don't sound like... Huh..." Joel thought for a while. The world he lived in had been going through an apocalypse for over 20 years now, but maybe her country wasn't hit as bad. "Where me and Ellie come from, we've been havin' an apocalypse for years. It ain't easy. Lost my daughter right at the start of it. She was fifteen years old, just a little bit older than Ell-..." He paused again. Not only because talking about his daughter brought some painful memories, but also because he didn't want to be talking about himself the whole time.
"Never mind that. This apocalypse of yours... How'd ya make it through? You musta had some kinda help, at least. No one makes it on their own." He started carefully poking into her life to see if she'd had any love interests and what they were like. Little did he know...
@Joellie @Cres

Elsa frowned, shaking her head when he tried to go back on his comment calling her "strange" without really meaning to. "No need to go back on your words. I actually am quite--" Elsa cut herself off, surprised when he took her hand and kissed it. She swallowed, remembering the uncomfortable sensation she used to feel around men she didn't know. She concealed her facial expression perfectly though. He was probably just kissing her hand as an apology. That was all.

"Yes, an apocalypse that started in another land I traveled to by mistake. I made it back home after things started to get back under control there, and I haven't heard from that land since." Elsa was grateful. She never wanted to see another crossed again for as long as she were to live. "I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I lost my younger sister in the tragedy that I went through. Those things are hard to forget."

When he asked her how she had made it through, Elsa thought for a moment before replying, "I made it through with the help of other survivors. Plus, I made it through because I have a unique... skill... that few possess. It helped me to stay alive." Elsa was talking about her ice powers. God, she missed having her powers right about now. They had helped her out so much before.

And also... Elsa totally did not realize Joel was digging to see if she had a love interest. He'd probably have to dig deeper if he wanted to find such a thing out... or just look at the wedding ring on her finger. >>;

But oddly enough, Joel would need no further digging. Solaire suddenly seemed to pop awake and greet the two of them. He gave her a kiss and she blushed in surprise before blinking innocently. She then turned back to look at Joel. "O-Oh, were are my manners? This is my husband, Solaire. I would have introduced him sooner, but he was resting. I didn't want to wake him."

And thus, Joel discovered the truth. Was he a nice enough guy to back off? Or would he keep flirting regardless? That was the real question. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really? God, it creeps me out..." Ellie admitted.Then she thought of something. The people she met so far all came from different worlds, there was no other explanation. She didn't know how, but two people from her dreams and a dead woman usually don't just appear and talk to her. "Hey... Where do you... come from? I know it sounds weird, but... I don't think we're all from the same... world."
@Joellie
Sophia shuddered a little herself thinking about what crazy things have happened to them. When Elie asked where she came from, she spoke "No place special... Faversholm, Sweden." she said with a shrug, the only thing "special" about her might be the fact that she aims weapons well, or at least at the firing range she visits occasionally.

Sophia shuddered a little herself thinking about what crazy things have happened to them. When Elie asked where she came from, she spoke "No place special... Faversholm, Sweden." she said with a shrug, the only thing "special" about her might be the fact that she aims weapons well, or at least at the firing range she visits occasionally.
"Well hey, you're the first Swedish person I actually meet. Lucky me, heheh..." Ellie managed a short chuckle to try and lighten the mood a little. But the truth is she was running out of things to say and starting to feel a little awkward. "Y'know... Joel's right over there, and if he sees me talking to you he'll probably yell at both of us. He's kinda... like that."

Solaire awoke and got up rather quickly, he walked up and stood next to Elsa, he saw the same man from before, the one yelling at Ellie. He eyed the man, he didn't like that he was so harsh to the girl, but he seemed to know his manners, kissing Elsa's hand for starters, show's that he respect's her, and is aware of her position over his hobo self person. He cleared his throat with a loud, *Ahem!*

"Good Morning Comrade! I am Solaire! and Good morning to you as well my love!"

He gave Elsa a small kiss and then looked at them

"Sorry for my interruption, please continue!"

#getyourdreamscrushedfgt​
Elsa frowned, shaking her head when he tried to go back on his comment calling her "strange" without really meaning to. "No need to go back on your words. I actually am quite--" Elsa cut herself off, surprised when he took her hand and kissed it. She swallowed, remembering the uncomfortable sensation she used to feel around men she didn't know. She concealed her facial expression perfectly though. He was probably just kissing her hand as an apology. That was all.
"Yes, an apocalypse that started in another land I traveled to by mistake. I made it back home after things started to get back under control there, and I haven't heard from that land since." Elsa was grateful. She never wanted to see another crossed again for as long as she were to live. "I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I lost my younger sister in the tragedy that I went through. Those things are hard to forget."
When he asked her how she had made it through, Elsa thought for a moment before replying, "I made it through with the help of other survivors. Plus, I made it through because I have a unique... skill... that few possess. It helped me to stay alive." Elsa was talking about her ice powers. God, she missed having her powers right about now. They had helped her out so much before.
And also... Elsa totally did not realize Joel was digging to see if she had a love interest. He'd probably have to dig deeper if he wanted to find such a thing out... or just look at the wedding ring on her finger. >>;
But oddly enough, Joel would need no further digging. Solaire suddenly seemed to pop awake and greet the two of them. He gave her a kiss and she blushed in surprise before blinking innocently. She then turned back to look at Joel. "O-Oh, were are my manners? This is my husband, Solaire. I would have introduced him sooner, but he was resting. I didn't want to wake him."
And thus, Joel discovered the truth. Was he a nice enough guy to back off? Or would he keep flirting regardless? That was the real question. XD
At the very mention of a husband, Joel's eyes dropped. He managed to keep a straight face though. Hobo Joel's dreams were crushed. "Oh. Husband." Only then did he notice then ring on her finger. "I was wonderin' what that ring was for, heheh."

Unfortunately for the happy couple, Joel was just a bad and selfish person at heart (unlike sweet Ellie that never meant any harm <3). He wasn't going to give up easy, and would gladly sacrifice a strange knight's happiness to get himself a girl. "A happy marriage, I presume. No uh... problems or fights or anythin'. Everythin' goin' great, huh?" he tried. He didn't care about being rude, he felt like he was so close to finally getting into a relationship, and #DouchebagJoel didn't want to give that up so easily.

Oh and he totally ignored Solaire's introduction because he was so jelly.

"Well hey, you're the first Swedish person I actually meet. Lucky me, heheh..." Ellie managed a short chuckle to try and lighten the mood a little. But the truth is she was running out of things to say and starting to feel a little awkward. "Y'know... Joel's right over there, and if he sees me talking to you he'll probably yell at both of us. He's kinda... like that."
@Joellie
Sophia smiled, her face had an happier expression now as she laughed a bit, glad she was able to do so freely nowadays. When she mentioned Joel though, she looked towards him for a moment noticing how he was talking to Elsa seeming to be flirting with him despite Elsa not knowing it, Solaire seemed to interrupt them though which seemed to make their conversation rather awkward afterwards. "So that's what his name is..." She thought, smiling to herself a little bit before she turned back to Ellie "I guess so... I think he's nice though despite how harsh he can be at times." she said with a nod, she didn't think Joel was half bad really.

(( PLEASE STOP POSTING. NEXT ROUND INCOMING. ))

• Love
Reactions: York
CHAPTER TWO
"Nightmare Revisited"
The projector buzzed and hissed, sparking in a vibrant explosion of orange and yellow. It lit aflame, rendering it useless. But... was it really? The auditorium screen transformed: It... oh God yes... the sun, you could see the sun! You saw the morning sun creep upon the horizon, giving the sky a dark blue hint—but nothing else. As if enthralled by the light, you gaze into what appeared to be God's merciful blessing toward your cursed soul. Your respite—and step into the screen... into the great unknown.

Except for Ara Haan, who was subsequently thrown off the catwalk, breaking her neck instantaneously. :) She gasped for sweet, sweet air. And received none. Oh, and Ellie/Joel was NOT the traitors. You can't discover a traitor weapon or identifiable factor pointing out their treachery.

You wake up. For the second time.

Hey, this was familiar. You groan, fluttering your eyes open amidst a sleek, high-tech looking vehicle, it resembled a Comanche helicopter with no rotors, two large horizontal turbo-fans spinning silently, kept aloft by sound-dampening engines mounted to the fuselage. Huh? No, no, no. This couldn't be! You... you escaped this! A pilot, sporting a malevolent red cross glanced back at you...
CrossedBadlands1SDCC.jpg
"HA HA HA! Welcome ya cunts! Ha~ ha~ gunna fuck you hard. Gunna make you cum blood~ gunna--"

BOOOOOOOOM!!

Helicarrier_under_attack_TWS.png

Your helicopter collided into a massive airship, it's crew was mad with blood, you could see people thrown off the edge. Oh God, no no no no no no! The helicarrier was burning bright in the midst of a sinister red sky. You have just enough time to look below you: In the center of this place is a great fire, like an ocean of raging flames. You could see people tossed into the fire befo--

Boom.

Too late.

You rock your head against the burning wreckage as the helicopter detonated in a spray of shrapnel and flame. Uuugh. No, you're not dead. Far from it. You crawl your mauled ass out of the demolished aircraft seeing--

The Crossed.

You fell a rush of wind enter your very being: Your powers, they've returned! For those who aren't equipped with an ability, the bodies of dead men and women sprawl the vicinity. There's firearms galore! Any type you could think of! You grab what you can, staggering up and back into the hellish landscape.

Welcome back to the U.S.S. Romero.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. I'll post a fight sequence as soon as possible... but for now, I'll send bits and pieces of the Crossed at random intervals. Oh, and let's focus on character interaction! This round ends tomorrow!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
At the very mention of a husband, Joel's eyes dropped. He managed to keep a straight face though. Hobo Joel's dreams were crushed. "Oh. Husband." Only then did he notice then ring on her finger. "I was wonderin' what that ring was for, heheh."
Unfortunately for the happy couple, Joel was just a bad and selfish person at heart (unlike sweet Ellie that never meant any harm <3). He wasn't going to give up easy, and would gladly sacrifice a strange knight's happiness to get himself a girl. "A happy marriage, I presume. No uh... problems or fights or anythin'. Everythin' goin' great, huh?" he tried. He didn't care about being rude, he felt like he was so close to finally getting into a relationship, and #DouchebagJoel didn't want to give that up so easily.
Oh and he totally ignored Solaire's introduction because he was so jelly.
@Cres @Joellie

Still really too dense to realize Joel was totally, utterly crushed by learning she had a husband, Elsa had no idea why Joel was asking her questions about her marriage. But loving to talk about how happy Solaire made her, the queen lit up with joy brighter than the sun. "We're doing wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life. I feel for sure I got the better end of the deal. He's everything to me, a real treasure. Part of the reason we met, in fact, was because of Ellie. I never really give her enough credit for that, but it's true, isn't it, Solaire?" She took her husbands hand in hers and held it on her lap. They were even going to have another baby. At least, Elsa thought that was the case. She was still only 90% sure she was pregnant, but it was a high enough percent for her to enjoy the thought, at least.

(I wanted to post what I was already writing to piss off Joel , but I'll skip ahead now. :3)

-A bit later-

Elsa awoke to a familiar scene, and a familiar feeling. A hellish landscape, fire, destruction, chaos, and... crossed! Elsa let out a yelp when a crossed leaped at her, and on instinct she used her powers. But this time they... worked. Elsa stood up as the froze crossed struggled to get to her, glancing down at her hands. Why did her powers work again? So bizarre. She wasn't about to question it though. She was glad. She wasn't glad about everything, however. The crossed were back.

Elsa began to walk off, wiping rubble of herself. She was no longer with Solaire or Joel, but alone. She called out to see if she could find someone. Hopefully not Joel again. He started acting... strange from what Elsa could remember of the last part of their conversation.

Elsa began to walk off, wiping rubble of herself. She was no longer with Solaire or Joel, but alone. She called out to see if she could find someone. Hopefully not Joel again. He started acting... strange from what Elsa could remember of the last part of their conversation.
Elsa could hear a soft whimper emit from behind the burning wreckage. It's feminine by nature, she's crying, too. As if trying to escape someone or something. Do you approach the noise? Y/N?

Raven hatted being back once more in the helicopter. After the explosion she felt all the pain and was amazed she was still alive. Raven soon passed out but only for a little bit and soon came to feeling much better. She knew this could only mean one thing her powers they had returned. She stood and gave a smile then fixed her hood to wear it covered all but her eyes once more. She closed her eyes and breathed putting her emotions in check after all the terror she had just witnessed only moments it seemed ago. She glanced around seeing that many others had survived but said nothing. 'I must be careful now that my powers have returned. But... Donna no worries for this will make things much easier for the both of us.' Raven began to walk a ways to see who else was awake and noticed Elsa. She walked near the ice queen and gave a smile. "Hi."

@Anyone, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Raven @Akibahara

The first thing Elsa heard was the sound of Raven speak out to her. "Hey Raven!" she called out, glad to see someone she knew. "Do you hear that sound?" she questioned, turning toward the direction of the whimpering she could hear coming from behind the rubble. "It sounds like someone needs help." Elsa decided to approach the place where the sound was coming from, wondering who it could be.

Sophia was a little panicked at what just happened, at first she was stepping into what seemed to be the "glorious sun" Solaire had been speaking of, but then she was in a helicopter full of crazed psychos will crosses on their faces... Next thing she knew she was on the ground hauling herself out of the burning wreckage that was the helicopter. Knowing how threatening everything around her could be, she looked around for something to defend herself with, the bodies strewn around contained various weapons, but she carefully selected one she knew how to use the best; a hunting rifle with a scope. However, another weapon also caught her eye; a switchblade... It looked just like Simons, and without another thought she took it and continued walking, looking around for the others.

Rin, yelped, getting out of demolished aircraft bits. He.. Oh yes! Fuck yeah baby his demon powers was back. And he saw.

The Crossed. Not this time bitches, the crossed won't get any of Rin.

Rin%2BOkumura.gif

Even without his Katana his flame was back, his tail whipping around. Excited to tear flesh- Wait. Rin is good. Not bad. Calm down.. Calm.. He roared out, probably attracting some Crossed near by. He ripped through the wreck, hoping to find Ariels body.. And he felt anger rushing through his gains as he saw red hair.

Ariel.

He heaved the body, his flamed not hurting Ariel one bit. He cuddled her against him. Finding a knife a long the way. He kept it with him, looking around for more survivors. He already saw a few.

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
ROUND TWO:
"Nightmare Revisited"
The projector buzzed and hissed, sparking in a vibrant explosion of orange and yellow. It lit aflame, rendering it useless. But... was it really? The auditorium screen transformed: It... oh God yes... the sun, you could see the sun! You saw the morning sun creep upon the horizon, giving the sky a dark blue hint—but nothing else. As if enthralled by the light, you gaze into what appeared to be God's merciful blessing toward your cursed soul. Your respite—and step into the screen... into the great unknown.

Except for Ara Haan, who was subsequently thrown off the catwalk, breaking her neck instantaneously. :) She gasped for sweet, sweet air. And received none. Oh, and Ellie/Joel was NOT the traitors. You can't discover a traitor weapon or identifiable factor pointing out their treachery.

You wake up. For the second time.

Hey, this was familiar. You groan, fluttering your eyes open amidst a sleek, high-tech looking vehicle, it resembled a Comanche helicopter with no rotors, two large horizontal turbo-fans spinning silently, kept aloft by sound-dampening engines mounted to the fuselage. Huh? No, no, no. This couldn't be! You... you escaped this! A pilot, sporting a malevolent red cross glanced at you...
CrossedBadlands1SDCC.jpg
"HA HA HA! Welcome ya cunts! Ha~ ha~ gunna fuck you hard. Gunna make you cum blood~ gunna--"

BOOOOOOOOM!!

Helicarrier_under_attack_TWS.png

Your helicopter collided into a massive airship, it's crew was mad with blood, you could see people thrown off the edge. Oh God, no no no no no no! The helicarrier was burning bright in the midst of a sinister red sky. You have just enough time to look below you: In the center of this place is a great fire, like an ocean of raging flames. You could see people tossed into the fire befo--

Boom.

Too late.

You rock your head against the burning wreckage as the helicopter detonated in a spray of shrapnel and flame. Uuugh. No, you're not dead. Far from it. You crawl your mauled ass out of the demolished aircraft seeing--

The Crossed.

You fell a rush of wind enter your very being: Your powers, they've returned! For those who aren't equipped with an ability, the bodies of dead men and women sprawl the vicinity. There's firearms galore! Any type you could think of! You grab what you can, staggering up and back into the hellish landscape.

Welcome back to the U.S.S. Romero.
Fire. Fire. There are people burning. There are people dying. There is fire. It's burning them all, Shirou frantically thought, his mind in disarray as he was damn close to having a panic attack, It's just like ten years ago. The fire that killed everyone... but this time, I can't save them. I can't save them...! They're already dead. I can't save dead people. So why... ? Why do I want to dig them out of the fire?

Shirou was jolted back to his senses as he practically fell out of his aircraft, immediately recovering as he made his way into open space, standing on his feet...

...Only to almost collapse again when he saw this shocking image that consisted of the Crossed. Who were these people? What was wrong with them? No, no, no. This was wrong. WrongwrongwrongWRONGWRONGWRONG.

Then it struck him. They probably wanted to kill him. If he didn't do something here, he would die. His life was going to end. They were probably after his life. He was scared at that thought; the thought of someone wanting to end him, someone with ill intent towards him. But at the same time, he felt a rush not unlike the one he felt during the Holy Grail War. It was a sick thrill that he didn't know why he had consciously.

Unbeknownst to him, it was a thrill brought about from the thought of fighting evil, like a superhero would. Like how he would.

Scanning his environment, Shirou rushed over and grabbed what appeared to be something like a steel pipe. Using his Structual Grasp Magecraft, he began to work his Magic Circuits and analyze the object to prepare it for reinforcement, taking in all its internal properties, history, and whatnot, before closing his eyes and concentrating on it.

"--Trace, on."

0411.jpg

The Magic Circuits within him activated and transferred themselves onto the pipe, effectively reinforcing its physical properties. The pipe was already hard as it was, but it never hurt to make it even stronger. Holding the reinforced pipe firmly, he looked around for someone to either fight alongside or protect. If he wasn't careful, he could probably lop someone's head clean off with this thing.

@Anyone

Raven looked at Elsa. "I hear something but I'm not sure if it's someone." Raven said as she watched Elsa seem to near where the sound seemed to be coming from. She was curious if it was someone but at the same time felt cautious.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.