Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He nods and smiles a little "You could say that, I investigate things involving ghosts and the supernatural, so yes, those things would be in my area of work, but I have done work outside of that field, such as murders, and a few more normal cases"
He wasn't really sure how to tell her he was a normal detective, who just so happened to work a lot of odd cases, so he figured he'd just tell her the closest thing to it, and leave it at that for now
"So, an undead elf..." he continues, a little in awe of such an interesting woman, of course...he was always so awkward around women "How does that...work, with the skin an all...was it always blue?"

(CAUGHT UP!!!)

Well... what the fuck joke is this? I guess were votin' for some Who know's What? I guess... A? Huh? That sounded weird?

Also... Damn you Sebastian! What the hell is going on? What's wrong with my voice? Why did I say that?

Rin cradles Ariel, just observing her. Well. He wasn't like looking at her boobs or anything. Just her face. She actually looked pretty peaceful while sleeping. Rin felt slightly angry, since he said, he would protect Ariel but he didn't and that fucking bear got her.. He growled and looked down again at Ariel. His arms were getting tired... He'll lay her down somewhere soon. Rin placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

@Anyone who wants to talk to meh

@Xibilation

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
*Yang sighed and patted, the man with a weird name's, back. She then began to walk away looking for others that are either alone or hurt. She wanted to do more than talk. If she can help any one else she will. She ends up seeing Rin and Areil. Yang walks over to talk to Run to see if everything is ok* Hey there. Is she ok? This definitely is not a place I would fall asleep at. *she moves her arm a little to fast and hits it on an object. It hits a bruise so she holds her other hand over it. She hides the pain well though*

@Verite

@Rin Okumura

*Yang sighed and patted, the man with a weird name's, back. She then began to walk away looking for others that are either alone or hurt. She wanted to do more than talk. If she can help any one else she will. She ends up seeing Rin and Areil. Yang walks over to talk to Run to see if everything is ok* Hey there. Is she ok? This definitely is not a place I would fall asleep at. *she moves her arm a little to fast and hits it on an object. It hits a bruise so she holds her other hand over it. She hides the pain well though*

@Verite

@Rin Okumura

Rin smiled at Yang, but noticed she hit herself... "Eh.. Are you alright?" He asks, "Also, yeah. She's just resting.... Though i got her back. It's fine!" He said,

Rin smiled at Yang, but noticed she hit herself... "Eh.. Are you alright?" He asks, "Also, yeah. She's just resting.... Though i got her back. It's fine!" He said,
Yeah I'm fine. Just bruised a bit. I'm used to it.*she looked around a little bit and saw a curtain laid out on the ground* Hey you can lay her there. It seems soft enough for some one of her...*she thought for a word* Stature?
@Xibilation

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xibilation
(OOC: Can somebody catch me up?)
((We are all waiting in the Auditorium for Aki to start up the next Round))

Lee grew tired of standing around like a moron and decided to break the ice the girl he just met, "So what brought you to Silent Hill?" He asked.

He nods and smiles a little "You could say that, I investigate things involving ghosts and the supernatural, so yes, those things would be in my area of work, but I have done work outside of that field, such as murders, and a few more normal cases"
He wasn't really sure how to tell her he was a normal detective, who just so happened to work a lot of odd cases, so he figured he'd just tell her the closest thing to it, and leave it at that for now
"So, an undead elf..." he continues, a little in awe of such an interesting woman, of course...he was always so awkward around women "How does that...work, with the skin an all...was it always blue?"
"Oh no, certainly not! I used to have skin just like you when I was still alive. My eyes were much less red as well, and my voice...much less booming."

She came to a sudden realization of something, grinning from it with a chuckle.

"In fact, when I was turned, I didn't really have a body."

"I came here to look for Satoshi-Kun." Shion told Lee. "Have you seen him anywhere?" She asked him.

"I came here to look for Satoshi-Kun." Shion told Lee. "Have you seen him anywhere?" She asked him.
Lee arched an eyebrow in confusion. "Sorry, the name doesn't sound familiar." Lee sat his chair up and sat back down before turning to Shion. "I'm always willing to stick with ya and help look for him."

"You must have been just as desirable in life" he says, blushing as he realises the implications what he just said "I er...mean...you were just as...er...what's the word" he mumbles under his breath, tapping his forehead as he tries to find the right word
He stands there for a few seconds and sighs, unable to find a word that fit the situation given his current flustered state

"If you don't mind me asking, Why did you come to Silent Hill?" Shion asked Lee.
Lee arched an eyebrow in confusion. "Sorry, the name doesn't sound familiar." Lee sat his chair up and sat back down before turning to Shion. "I'm always willing to stick with ya and help look for him."

"If you don't mind me asking, Why did you come to Silent Hill?" Shion asked Lee.
Lee cringed when Shion asked him why he came to Silent Hill. "Well, I got a letter from my baby brother Calvin to come find him. Only problem is, Calvin put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger some two years ago." Lee looked to the ground and said quietly, "I sure miss him"

"You must have been just as desirable in life" he says, blushing as he realises the implications what he just said "I er...mean...you were just as...er...what's the word" he mumbles under his breath, tapping his forehead as he tries to find the right word
He stands there for a few seconds and sighs, unable to find a word that fit the situation given his current flustered state
Her ear twitched at the clumsy remark, getting a good hearty laugh out of his stuttering. She waved her right hand about dismissively.

"No need to fret boy, it's very true. My looks were stunning when I was still a Ranger, as many elven women are."

She laughed again, this time softer, looking away and down at the seats.

"And, surprisingly...that's the first time anyone's complimented me on my appearance."

What? Did she really just say that? York would probably notice the look of regret on her face after saying that. Dead queens shouldn't have to care what others think about their looks...

"E-Erm...well, I must admit that is surprising..." he mumbles, trying to reassure her "Especially given that you're erm...dead" he blushes a little and looks down "You know...most dead things rot and such..."
Why was he saying these words? Did he...have a crush on her?
As he considers this his blush only grows

@Archmage Jeremiah

"E-Erm...well, I must admit that is surprising..." he mumbles, trying to reassure her "Especially given that you're erm...dead" he blushes a little and looks down "You know...most dead things rot and such..."

@Archmage Jeremiah
She cocked her head forward and leaned herself down a bit to catch his gaze again. She chuckled at his childish show of affection, that same rare smile coming out.

"My eyes are up here York. And please, speak up, I can't hear you when you're mumbling like that."

@Archmage Jeremiah

Upon Exploring around Silent Hill, G came across a rather Large Auditorium, With his curiosity Getting the better of him, He proceeded to enter the Auditorium, The door emitted a slight squeak that may have alerted anyone how may be inside, Realising that he have already blown his cover, He Decided to call out for someone.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

"I'll vote C." Seigfried said aloud to himself as he walked towards Ariel, kneeling down before setting his hand on her forehead,
returning to his feet before speaking to everyone present in the room.

"I've discovered something in my time searching this room: the monsters, demons, and evil creatures that have been plaguing all of you are all working under a greater threat: the Arch-Demon, Aki-"

Siegfried raised his right hand to emphasize what he was saying was important, yet cut off his sentence as he stared at his arm in horror, the mutated flesh on its large claw pulsating and creeping, almost as if it had a life of its own.
Letting out a cry of agony, he slammed his great fist into the floor, yet as he felt the blow connect, his arm was once again normal, as if it had been all along, yet he knew the feeling he once had, and he knew that the others had to have seen it as well.
Staying on his knees, he shook his head, desperately trying to calm himself, yet all he could manage was to let out a few words between breaths, his voice distorted, yet still understandable, returning to normal before finishing his sentence.
"It can't be... The seal... It's weakening..."

@Everyone

((//OoOoCc: I vote in whatever way will end in a tie, because I don't really have a thing for killing one of two innocents. I'd vote Aki, but the demon hasn't made himself known... :cCoOoO//))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.