Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He blushes even deeper as she teases him, coughing he adjusts his tie again and slowly raises his gaze to meet hers
"Erm, of course..." he says, trying to keep his voice up, despite how embarrassed he was
"I just wanted to say that for an undead elf, you're very attractive" he wanted to run and hide at this point, his whole face burning bright red as he said those words

He blushes even deeper as she teases him, coughing he adjusts his tie again and slowly raises his gaze to meet hers
"Erm, of course..." he says, trying to keep his voice up, despite how embarrassed he was
"I just wanted to say that for an undead elf, you're very attractive" he wanted to run and hide at this point, his whole face burning bright red as he said those words
Sylvanas' smile turned into a smirk, shifting her stance so she could stand back and fold her arms.

"You have my thanks, York. You don't look too bad yourself."

She chuckled lowly.

"Well, for a human."

He smiles, what else was he meant to say? He'd just been complimented by an undead elf queen...there wasn't exactly much he'd prepared for this situation
"So, now that we've gotten...that...out of the way, what do you say we start trying to figure this...story...out?" he asks, a faint blush still on his cheeks

He smiles, what else was he meant to say? He'd just been complimented by an undead elf queen...there wasn't exactly much he'd prepared for this situation
"So, now that we've gotten...that...out of the way, what do you say we start trying to figure this...story...out?" he asks, a faint blush still on his cheeks
"That sounds like a plan."

Ah, just then she remembered something.

"Ah, wait."

She reached behind her back and pulled out the bow she had found earlier within the theatre.

"Look at what I found."

"Huh...a bow" he says, looking at it for a second
"Where did you find that?" he asks, looking it over again, it looked like it would be very useful
"Can you use it?" he asks, he wasn't sure what kind of elf she was meant to be, but if she was anything like the few elves he'd seen in movies, she'd be amazing with it

After lecturing Ellie, Joel looked in Elsa's direction and thought of something. "You stay right here. I see you move from this damn chair, and you're on your own. You got that?" Ellie didn't feel like going into an argument with Joel again, so she remained quiet and just nodded. "Good."

Leaving Ellie by herself, Joel started making his way over to Elsa. He felt nervous. Like a young schoolboy on his way to ask his crush out to prom. It had been absolute ages since he felt like that. "I uh... I took care of her." he said with a nod when he reached the queen. "She ain't gonna be botherin' you anymore." Trying to calm his own nerves, he was quickly reminded of the fact that his flirting "skills" had gone way down the last couple decades, he hadn't even been around many women old enough for him for over 30 years. But he tried to shake all that off and forget about it. "You're lookin'... nice." he said. "I like the... stuff you did with your hair."

Of course he had no idea the woman in front of him was married to the man resting on the bench close by, not to mention pregnant.
Ellie had turned around and was now had her knees on the seat of her chair, arms on the back of it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone who wants to interact with lonely Ellie is also welcome (:

@Joellie
Sophie woke up with a start, she had fallen asleep in the auditorium seat again, looking around she noticed that man who had been with the girl earlier talking to Elsa not seeming to notice that she was married... The younger girl on the other hand seemed rather lonely, she was standing off to the side left all alone, so with a little thought put into it, Sophie walked towards her eventually getting to her, she opened her mouth to speak but stopped for a moment trying to think of something to say before she spoke. "Hi." She said quietly, giving her a nervous wave, she waited for a response, a little uncertain what kind of response she'd get.

After lecturing Ellie, Joel looked in Elsa's direction and thought of something. "You stay right here. I see you move from this damn chair, and you're on your own. You got that?" Ellie didn't feel like going into an argument with Joel again, so she remained quiet and just nodded. "Good."
Leaving Ellie by herself, Joel started making his way over to Elsa. He felt nervous. Like a young schoolboy on his way to ask his crush out to prom. It had been absolute ages since he felt like that. "I uh... I took care of her." he said with a nod when he reached the queen. "She ain't gonna be botherin' you anymore." Trying to calm his own nerves, he was quickly reminded of the fact that his flirting "skills" had gone way down the last couple decades, he hadn't even been around many women old enough for him for over 30 years. But he tried to shake all that off and forget about it. "You're lookin'... nice." he said. "I like the... stuff you did with your hair."
Of course he had no idea the woman in front of him was married to the man resting on the bench close by, not to mention pregnant.
Ellie had turned around and was now had her knees on the seat of her chair, arms on the back of it.
@Anyone who wants to interact with lonely Ellie is also welcome (:
After a restful nap with her husband, Elsa was the first one of the two to wake up. She sat next to him, smoothing back his hair gently for a while, before placing her hands back in her lap. Things seemed quiet for the time being, and that was a good thing. She watched the others quietly until she heard someone coming in her direction. It was that man who was always with Ellie. Why was he always coming around her? She shook Solaire's shoulder ( @Cres ) when the man started to come over, hoping he might wake up in the presence of their company.

"She did bother me a bit, but it's mostly my fault for letting her get to me," she replied. "So I'm sorry for that." She quieted for a second, confused when Joel complimented her. "Uh, thanks?" His first flirt went right over her head. Elsa was freaking clueless when it came to that kind of stuff. The only reason things had managed to work out well with Solaire was because he had been so blunt when he told her his feelings before.

"What's your name?" she asked him. If this guy was gonna keep approaching, she may as well know who he was.

@Joellie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie woke up with a start, she had fallen asleep in the auditorium seat again, looking around she noticed that man who had been with the girl earlier talking to Elsa not seeming to notice that she was married... The younger girl on the other hand seemed rather lonely, she was standing off to the side left all alone, so with a little thought put into it, Sophie walked towards her eventually getting to her, she opened her mouth to speak but stopped for a moment trying to think of something to say before she spoke. "Hi." She said quietly, giving her a nervous wave, she waited for a response, a little uncertain what kind of response she'd get.
Ellie heard the girl talking to her and turned her head, getting up from her seat. She looked familiar to Ellie, but she couldn't remember her name. However, she was happy enough someone came to talk to her, especially a girl near her own again. The others were all so old. "Hey." Ellie responded. "Anything you need or something? I mean, I don't really have much..."

"Huh...a bow" he says, looking at it for a second
"Where did you find that?" he asks, looking it over again, it looked like it would be very useful
"Can you use it?" he asks, he wasn't sure what kind of elf she was meant to be, but if she was anything like the few elves he'd seen in movies, she'd be amazing with it
"I found it in the Director's Office, right next to one of the film reels."

She pulled one of the finely sharpened arrows out, stored in her quiver, and pulled it back with the bow-string, the index finger she aimed it with pointing at the wall. She let it go loose again and put the arrow back so she could speak.

"I suppose this town favours me to an extent. I've seen some of these people holding some very ragged 'weapons'."

After a restful nap with her husband, Elsa was the first one of the two to wake up. She sat next to him, smoothing back his hair gently for a while, before placing her hands back in her lap. Things seemed quiet for the time being, and that was a good thing. She watched the others quietly until she heard someone coming in her direction. It was that man who was always with Ellie. Why was he always coming around her? She shook Solaire's shoulder ( @Cress ) when the man started to come over, hoping he might wake up in the presence of their company.
"She did bother me a bit, but it's mostly my fault for letting her get to me," she replied. "So I'm sorry for that." She quieted for a second, confused when Joel complimented her. "Uh, thanks?" His first flirt went right over her head. Elsa was freaking clueless when it came to that kind of stuff. The only reason things had managed to work out well with Solaire was because he had been so blunt when he told her his feelings before.
"What's your name?" she asked him. If this guy was gonna keep approaching, she may as well know who he was.
Joel felt stupid for not telling her his name before. He gave himself the excuse of always being caught up in other things, mostly keeping Ellie from having a fit. "Sorry, my name's Joel. Shoulda told you that before, huh... My bad." He gave Elsa a smile, followed by a short silence. To keep things from getting too awkward, he quickly started again. "So, uh... Some weird shit we're all goin' through, huh? You're handlin' yourself quite well. I like a strong woman." he tried. Maybe it was nerves, or maybe it was just being uncomfortable around attractive women, but he was having trouble finding the right words.

"I guess some of us have all the luck" he says with a chuckle
"So, you seem to know what you're doing at least...which is good"
He nods a little, happy that this lady might prove to be a valuable ally, even if he had completely fucked up trying to give the lady a simple compliment, he couldn't help but feel maybe he'd made it sound like far more than he'd intended, which, given her reaction, might have worked out in his favour...

@Archmage Jeremiah

Ellie heard the girl talking to her and turned her head, getting up from her seat. She looked familiar to Ellie, but she couldn't remember her name. However, she was happy enough someone came to talk to her, especially a girl near her own again. The others were all so old. "Hey." Ellie responded. "Anything you need or something? I mean, I don't really have much..."
@Joellie
Sophie shook her head "I guess I was just looking to talk a little." she said, starting to sound less shy; it was alot easier for her to adapt to conversations like this, even if it was a little awkward to initiate one at first. The usually gloomy look on her face seemed less so and more happy strangely, perhaps it's because she was starting to make friends which made her stay at this place bearable.

Sophie shook her head "I guess I was just looking to talk a little." she said, starting to sound less shy; it was alot easier for her to adapt to conversations like this, even if it was a little awkward to initiate one at first. The usually gloomy look on her face seemed less so and more happy strangely, perhaps it's because she was starting to make friends which made her stay at this place bearable.
Ellie knew Joel wouldn't approve of her talking to strangers, but she was done listening to him for a while. Besides, this girl was the youngest one she had seen so far, and it had been a long time since she spoke to anyone as close to her age as her. "Well, seeing as I have a mouth, I can talk." Realizing her pathetic attempt at a joke might make things awkward, she quickly continued. "My name's Ellie."

"I guess some of us have all the luck" he says with a chuckle
"So, you seem to know what you're doing at least...which is good"
He nods a little, happy that this lady might prove to be a valuable ally, even if he had completely fucked up trying to give the lady a simple compliment, he couldn't help but feel maybe he'd made it sound like far more than he'd intended, which, given her reaction, might have worked out in his favour...

@Archmage Jeremiah
(Alright, I've run out of things to say. Feel free to converse with anyone else.)

(As for me, well, I'll just be seeking out new targets >.> While playing Annie Support 'cause I deserve the kills.)

(That basically means I free for interaction.)

Ellie knew Joel wouldn't approve of her talking to strangers, but she was done listening to him for a while. Besides, this girl was the youngest one she had seen so far, and it had been a long time since she spoke to anyone as close to her age as her. "Well, seeing as I have a mouth, I can talk." Realizing her pathetic attempt at a joke might make things awkward, she quickly continued. "My name's Ellie."
@Joellie
Something about the way Ellie said her joke made Sophie laugh a little and smile a bit "My name's Sophia... It's nice to meet you, Ellie." she said sounding a little awkward still, but cheerier than she usually would be. Perhaps that would all change sooner or later, but she enjoyed this rare moment where she was in a good mood, these times were rare for her in the current days

Something about the way Ellie said her joke made Sophie laugh a little and smile a bit "My name's Sophia... It's nice to meet you, Ellie." she said sounding a little awkward still, but cheerier than she usually would be. Perhaps that would all change sooner or later, but she enjoyed this rare moment where she was in a good mood, these times were rare for her in the current days
"Yeah, you too..." she responded, followed by a short silence. "So uh... What's your story? Like, do you have any idea how you got here, or what's going on?" Ellie was still curious. She had seen a number of things now that confused her a lot, including the picture everyone saw on the big screen. That still freaked her out.

// don't mind me, just claiming post #1000

Joel felt stupid for not telling her his name before. He gave himself the excuse of always being caught up in other things, mostly keeping Ellie from having a fit. "Sorry, my name's Joel. Shoulda told you that before, huh... My bad." He gave Elsa a smile, followed by a short silence. To keep things from getting too awkward, he quickly started again. "So, uh... Some weird shit we're all goin' through, huh? You're handlin' yourself quite well. I like a strong woman." he tried. Maybe it was nerves, or maybe it was just being uncomfortable around attractive women, but he was having trouble finding the right words.
"It's all right," Elsa replied. "You might have told me your name before, I probably just wasn't paying attention before. I was... looking for my missing sister," she said with a sigh. "I don't know if I told you my name or not either. I'm Queen Elsa of Arendelle, a place far, far from here." She paused when he called her strong, the compliment once again going right over her head. "I've been through a lot of things like this already. I've been through an apocalypse of sorts a few months ago. That's probably why I'm strong now. I had to learn how to defend myself since then. You seem to handle yourself well too," she replied, only complimenting him to be polite and return the compliment.

@Joellie

"Yeah, you too..." she responded, followed by a short silence. "So uh... What's your story? Like, do you have any idea how you got here, or what's going on?" Ellie was still curious. She had seen a number of things now that confused her a lot, including the picture everyone saw on the big screen. That still freaked her out.
Sophie shrugged "Took a train here... I'm looking for someone." she said, a little uncertain if Ellie wanted to hear any more than that "I'm not entirely sure what's going on... Neither do alot of us." she added with a small sigh, she thought back to that twisted version of Simon who had bitten a chunk out of her leg... She wondered what other freaky abominations were around here, that definitely wasn't the real SImon, or at least she hoped it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.