Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

Don't you worry people, Joel's gonna be BFFs with everyone!

Don't you worry people, Joel's gonna be BFFs with everyone!
joel morgan and lee, damn i wonder how this will go lol

joel morgan and lee, damn i wonder how this will go lol
Morgan: "I don't trust any of you people!"
Ellie: "Fuck you too, dude!"
Lee: "Everyone just CALM. DOWN!"
Joel: "I'm getting too old for this shit..."

• Thank You
Reactions: Akibahara and Ellya
morgan isn't the, " i truest everyone who's my allies" kind of guy, which means he won't trust anyone or might put a bullet in the back of your skull

Pic:
66660b54293f4d9fcdb2a2cef68fb1f9.png

Character Name: Grant Ward

Attributes: Agent Ward is a gruff, anti-social man. He is talented in his professional fields but not as great at getting along with his coworkers, nor is he very skilled at interpersonal relations. He does amazingly well in combat situation and was trained to take down the enemy as soon as possible. He is extremely stubborn and always thinks that he is both the smarter and stronger person in the room, making him sloppy sometimes in missions and not very good with handling teamwork.

Personality: He is slightly anti-social with strong morals and is known to be 'deadly'. On his days off, however, he enjoys a nice book or even singing along to his favorite West Side Story song. He has a tough time when socializing with people. He is a master manipulator, who is able to adjust his personality in order to gain the trust of others. While he still manages to retain a calm and collected personality, he has very little of the loyalty or morals, trusting only in people who gain his respect.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Skye; The ghost of his loved one appeared to him after her death, calling upon him, calling him to Silent Hill. He needs to know why.

Posting speed: Frequently-ish (all the time during weekends, morning and nights during weekdays)

ward1.gif

Pic:
66660b54293f4d9fcdb2a2cef68fb1f9.png

Character Name: Grant Ward

Attributes: Agent Ward is a gruff, anti-social man. He is talented in his professional fields but not as great at getting along with his coworkers, nor is he very skilled at interpersonal relations. He does amazingly well in combat situation and was trained to take down the enemy as soon as possible. He is extremely stubborn and always thinks that he is both the smarter and stronger person in the room, making him sloppy sometimes in missions and not very good with handling teamwork.

Personality: He is slightly anti-social with strong morals and is known to be 'deadly'. On his days off, however, he enjoys a nice book or even singing along to his favorite West Side Story song. He has a tough time when socializing with people. He is a master manipulator, who is able to adjust his personality in order to gain the trust of others. While he still manages to retain a calm and collected personality, he has very little of the loyalty or morals, trusting only in people who gain his respect.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Skye; The ghost of his loved one appeared to him after her death, calling upon him, calling him to Silent Hill. He needs to know why.

Posting speed: Frequently-ish (all the time during weekends, morning and nights during weekdays)

ward1.gif
omg Grant! these characters get better and better!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
OFFICIAL MURDER NEWS:

aoew-hc-pg-047jpg-8de655-960w_f8bs.jpg

FEATURING: Nurse Tatiana Guiterrez

"Evening. You don't look so well. Run into some trouble? Mm, no matter. We've had a missing persons case in Beacon Mental Hospital; 26, to be exact. Hopefully we've restrained the remaining Asylum inmates. Wouldn't want any more trouble now, would we?"

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shiki Tohno (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Simon Henriksson (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)

@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Zeus as Miles Upshur (Outlast)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Bella Monroe (Siren: Blood Curse)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Laurioshock as ???

@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)​
Didn't fookin tag me fgt

u wot m8?

I'll bash ye fookin hed in if ye dew dis agin m8

Huh I got a message from here I quess i'll join but i have to fill up my character you could say she's really young butthats for another reason.

Reactions: Akibahara
Huh I got a message from here I quess i'll join but i have to fill up my character you could say she's really young butthats for another reason.
Sure thing, just select a character!

Sure thing, just select a character!
You know... I'm tempted to switch roles in this one if that's alright with you o.o Gonna try playing as sophia and change up how things went down XS (had a sudden epiphany)

You know... I'm tempted to switch roles in this one if that's alright with you o.o Gonna try playing as sophia and change up how things went down XS (had a sudden epiphany)
Sure, you can switch. :P

Sure, you can switch. :P
Alright o.o gonna make a new CS and keep the old one laying around (for cross-reference I guess for anyone who doesn't feel like visiting the Cry of Fear wiki XD)

Alright o.o gonna make a new CS and keep the old one laying around (for cross-reference I guess for anyone who doesn't feel like visiting the Cry of Fear wiki XD)
Well, you're permitted only one character unless they're a duo. Are you keeping the Cry of Fear dude?

Well, you're permitted only one character unless they're a duo. Are you keeping the Cry of Fear dude?
Nah XD he's gonna be the dead one o.o (I've just switched the roles here)

Switching Simon Henrriksons role with Sophie's o.o
Pic:
2h7KoPw.png

Character Name: Sophie (no last name known... And yes I just realized her name ends with an e XD)

Attributes: Basic skill with hand to hand, blunt, and projectile weapons (cry of fear weapons to be specific :P because silent hill + cry of fear logic stil applies here)

Personality: Reserved, selfless, quiet, gloomy at times, represses the bulk of the bad feelings she has

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Simon Henrrikson

Backstory: She and Simon Henrrikson both harbored feeling for each other, however before either of them could voice them, Simon was killed by a hit and run incident due to multiple internal injuries... The authorities told her he didn't suffer much, even though she doubted it alot. Ever since then, she's been blaming herself for not saying something about her feelings sooner or later, starting to the same problems Simon himself had been having prior to the incident; he had been the one helping her throughout her own troubles after all. On one particular day filled with guilt and grief, a letter arrived with no return address, and the only thing the piece of paper inside read was "I'm waiting for you in Silent Hill." without another thought, and despite how impossible it may be, she set off towards that accursed town, unsure what to expect here.

Note: This is basically another "what if" scenario, sort of like the Cry of Fear Co-op storyline where something different happens to Simon due to different circumstances resulting in a different scenario occuring all together. o.o

Last edited:
ATTENTION! THE MURDER GAME WILL OFFICIALLY START @ WEDNESDAY. Regardless of our numbers, we'll start the RP event on Wednesday, so prepare yourselves for Silent Hill... >:)

SilentHillWestVirginia.png

Hello, thanks for the invite. I'm new to the site (But not to RP, previously was at RPG) and i hope i did okay/ right, lol.

download.png

3989752.png

" Mother of Dragons"

Age: 20 Years (but don't dare ask the women her age again to her face.~)

Attributes:

+Charismatic
+Combat:Knows the ins and outs of using swords and mischievous traps if need be
+Doesn't show the affect of tragic situations on the outside as much

Personality: "I'm NOT a princess, i'm a Khaleesi!
A hot-headed, outspoken women whose confidence blares loudly with every word she speaks. Khaleesi tends to be more sweet towards women while being known to give some perverts her signature glare. She may be a petite blonde but the well-endowed women has some combat and charismatic skills that are barely short of perfection.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill:

Kahleesi doesn't have the type of past everyone would smile upon: Forced marriages, striving to topple some kingdoms, and hatching mythical creatures who could wreck havoc on nature and humans alike that the world just might be better off without. She married Khal Drogo aswell…whose tribe had a tendency to objectify women. They raided Lhazareen village, where Drogo wins the war but receives a wound that festers and blackens. Khaleesi tried to save him with blood magic but ends up having to place her husband after misery, along with paying the magic's price of a miscarriage. She travels to Silent Hill.

tumblr_nbtyilif3i1tjkvzqo1_500.gif