Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@C92cool Oh my, my thank so very much ^3^ I certainly agree, I really wanted to see what would happen with a mentally unstable character in this rp, so, poof. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@C92cool Oh my, my thank so very much ^3^ I certainly agree, I really wanted to see what would happen with a mentally unstable character in this rp, so, poof. xD
I feel like some of us are mentally unstable as well. Going off of some of my knowledge, my character Sebastian and I forget who picked him, but the character Francis York Morgan have seen some shit and are just a little on edge and paranoid in the head. Your craziness will be well loved by me and I'm sure others as well.

That's meeeee!
*swings in on a vine and crashes into the scene*
Yeah, Seb and York are both fucked in the head, due to having seem some sick shit in their lives

Reactions: C92cool
Count my guy aboard the crazy train. Put him in the "Anger Issues/Angst hallucinations" section please.

Given that they've both been through some kind of otherworld (When Seb sees Ruvik's past, and the area he heads to to upgrade his skills) and that they're both detectives, I am sure Seb and York will be great friends

@Alot of people

Omg~~ Okay xDDDD this should be funn so many freaky characters. I bet they'll all get along great!
whoops my fault for not going through the rest of characters >.<

We're all a little crazy and in the end this will be devastating no matter who will die and I'm sure all of the death will be gruesome, or I hope they will be. Silent Hill is a wonderful vacation spot after all.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_lpvtw6gGby1qedhpm.gif

Yusssssss... Come victims come.....

I wouldn't say Kiritsugu was crazy. He's just very, very dangerous.

2512841-1044556_414936995285797_2113379647_n.jpg
"Do you have a second to talk to me and my followers (totally not creepy mannequins) about the Savor?"

Shirou's technically crazy as all fuck if we're going by mental stability and not "omg look at how crazy i am xD" meter.

And it's all Kiritsugu's fault anyway!

Reactions: Reaper Jack
This role play sounds really interesting. I would like to join if possible.
I've been told this is intermediate and up so I'll have to work really hard but it seems like a nice experience.
How long do I have to create and upload a character? I'm still only getting used to the forum and...well, I'd like some time to adapt.

This role play sounds really interesting. I would like to join if possible.
I've been told this is intermediate and up so I'll have to work really hard but it seems like a nice experience.
How long do I have to create and upload a character? I'm still only getting used to the forum and...well, I'd like some time.
Until Wednesday. However, people sign up REALLY fast. I've got a few people asking me to "save their spots." We have 7 spots left.

Until Wednesday. However, people sign up REALLY fast. I've got a few people asking me to "save their spots." We have 7 spots left.
Only seven? Seems like a rather (un)lucky number. Bless those fools who come in last.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Only seven? Seems like a rather (un)lucky number. Bless those fools who come in last.
Yeah, if we hit our 7 quo before Wednesday, we may start Tuesday.