Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

I'm serious If someone is weak and scared, someone you think needs to be protected, their evil and you should shoot them in the face. @Xibilation Talking to you <3

Reactions: Xibilation
Seems we have some left over testosterone from the woods...let's not forget who it was the ended up beheading a child for the sake of the game along with killing many of those crazy people, all of this while carrying a passed out German fellow that he was chained to. Though Aki felt the need to have me always getting shot, my darker humor does keep things interesting...

Seems we have some left over testosterone from the woods...let's not forget who it was the ended up beheading a child for the sake of the game along with killing many of those crazy people, all of this while carrying a passed out German fellow that he was chained to. Though Aki felt the need to have me always getting shot, my darker humor does keep things interesting...
Yes those woods made many boys into men. You're sacrifices have not gone unnoticed in the big book of people who got fucked.

edit- Lets be honest here, that child obviously deserved it. He was going to grow to be a gangbanger regardless.

Yes those woods made many boys into men. You're sacrifices have not gone unnoticed in the big book of people who got fucked.
edit- Lets be honest here, that child obviously deserved it. He was going to grow to be a gangbanger regardless.
True, it was easy to trick him though into getting close enough for me to stab him. This time around it will be a character I'm portraying so will she how he deals with Silent Hill.

IP-Kamina.jpg

Kamina_Motivational_by_kerson482.jpg

This is what I think of testosterone

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to know what I think Testosterone is.... A guy with a Mountain Man beard, nuff said

why is this thread not updating for me

why this

Reactions: Akibahara
i hope morgan survives this, he's a badass in the show so he might make it. I hope so.

Reactions: Akibahara
GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (FEM)

(Im just using a pic from my IMVU lol)

Snap_pJse7gyDzc1010469018.jpg

aND

fem_tavros_by_pumpkinn_queenn-d49hzwd.jpg

(( Are they a legitimate duo, Mattie? ))

I'm serious If someone is weak and scared, someone you think needs to be protected, their evil and you should shoot them in the face. @Xibilation Talking to you <3
Oh, please, I was only like that because I figured that would be my best cover, which is what I would do in that situation. In reality, I am a fierce, strong willed woman. Who is OCD with how things should go and freaks out when things dont go the way I expected and would probably have multiple heart attacks and get super emotional in that situation

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
OFFICIAL MURDER NEWS:

aoew-hc-pg-047jpg-8de655-960w_f8bs.jpg

FEATURING: Nurse Tatiana Guiterrez

"Evening. You don't look so well. Run into some trouble? Mm, no matter. We've had a missing persons case in Beacon Mental Hospital; 26, to be exact. Hopefully we've restrained the remaining Asylum inmates. Wouldn't want any more trouble now, would we?"

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shiki Tohno (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Simon Henriksson (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)

@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Zeus as Miles Upshur (Outlast)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Bella Monroe (Siren: Blood Curse)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Laurioshock as ???

@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)​

• Love
Reactions: C92cool and York
Sorry, I'm going to have to withdraw from this game. I will partake in the next. But unfortunately this evening events happened in my personal life that need attending to. :/ Shame I'll have to miss out. But I shall watch the madness as it unfolds in this murder game!

Oh, please, I was only like that because I figured that would be my best cover, which is what I would do in that situation. In reality, I am a fierce, strong willed woman. Who is OCD with how things should go and freaks out when things dont go the way I expected and would probably have multiple heart attacks and get super emotional in that situation
Can we not

like I'm going to be playing this one:

10669-alice-in-wonderland-alice-alice-in-wonderland-clock-card-object.jpg

Character Name: Alice (Alice in Wonderland- Disney)

Age: 14 (I made her a little older for the sake of maturity)

Attributes: Strengths-[Curious, imaginative, adventurous, gentle, brave, kind, polite, sweet, inquisitive, shy, generous, playful, stern at times, strong common sense, strong sense of justice]
Weaknesses-[Clumsy, pedantic, easily flustered, curious, logical, likes rules and clarity of thought, overly confident, may be overly obsessive over proper conduct, naïve]

Personality: As Lewis Carroll describes it, "Loving, first, loving and gentle: loving as a dog (forgive the prosaic simile, but I know no earthy love so pure and perfect), and gentle as a fawn; then courteous - courteous to all, high or low, grand or grotesque, King or Caterpillar, even as though she were herself a King's daughter, and her clothing of wrought gold: then trustful, ready to accept the wildest impossibilities with all that utter trust that only dreamers know; and lastly, curious – wildly curious, and with the eager enjoyment of Life that comes only in the happy hours of childhood, when all is new and fair, and when Sin and Sorrow are but names – empty words signifying nothing!"

(Darn it this is like insta-kill)(plz dont kill her just yet)(darn it)

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Her father, a sensible person, was lost one day on a hunting trip through the woods. Alice has never seen him since, and therefore presumes he has died.

Posting speed: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays @ 5:00-9:30 PM EST//Tuesdays, Thursdays, some Fridays, Saturdays @ 7:00-9:00 PM EST

Can we not

Can we not
like I'm going to be playing this one:
Character Name: Alice (Alice in Wonderland- Disney)
Age: 14 (I made her a little older for the sake of maturity)
Attributes: Strengths-[Curious, imaginative, adventurous, gentle, brave, kind, polite, sweet, inquisitive, shy, generous, playful, stern at times, strong common sense, strong sense of justice]
Weaknesses-[Clumsy, pedantic, easily flustered, curious, logical, likes rules and clarity of thought, overly confident, may be overly obsessive over proper conduct, naïve]
Personality: As Lewis Carroll describes it, "Loving, first, loving and gentle: loving as a dog (forgive the prosaic simile, but I know no earthy love so pure and perfect), and gentle as a fawn; then courteous - courteous to all, high or low, grand or grotesque, King or Caterpillar, even as though she were herself a King's daughter, and her clothing of wrought gold: then trustful, ready to accept the wildest impossibilities with all that utter trust that only dreamers know; and lastly, curious – wildly curious, and with the eager enjoyment of Life that comes only in the happy hours of childhood, when all is new and fair, and when Sin and Sorrow are but names – empty words signifying nothing!"
(Darn it this is like insta-kill)(plz dont kill her just yet)(darn it)
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Her father, a sensible person, was lost one day on a hunting trip through the woods. Alice has never seen him since. She presumes he has died.
Posting speed: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays @ 5:00-9:30 PM EST//Tuesdays, Thursdays, some Fridays, Saturdays @ 7:00-9:00 PM EST
Can we not
I see Ariel is going to have a best friend! @Xibilation

Reactions: Xibilation
@Akibahara is enjoying this a lot.

Now I really want to see what the previous Silent Hill RPs have been like. Someone care to link me to them? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them.

oh uh do be sure to edit my entry, since I changed from Shiki to Shirou

also this is fucking bullshit, i complain that this thread isn't alerting and then even the OOC stops alerting me

@Akibahara

Won't die won't die won't die won't die won't die. I have a record to keep up here. Besides, look at my profile pic, we can all make them happy if Kiritsugu lives, no one has to die.
I will make the world burn if Aki tries anything. Burn, like the very coals of Hell were fuelling my anguish.

Reactions: Laurioshock
i can see lee and morgan meeting each other. it won't end to well