Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

Miles Upshur

tumblr_mvua2p7w041qg5ogao1_500.jpg

22 years of age

Skilled in Limb strength to help with climbing or jumping over or under obstacles, Skilled emotionally meaning he can overcome most frightful situations.

A kind heart and one who can take leadership roles

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill:
A dead Wife and missing brother

Posting speed: A few times a day

Also carries around a camera that emits thermal lighting and is battery charged (Hopefully theres batteries where his going)

Miles'_Camcorder.png

We seem to have a good round up so far of horror survivors, this shall be interesting.

Reactions: Akibahara
Yep, even Elsa and Ariel are horror survivors if you think about it...

For you new members, go read Murder: The Ties That Bind if you don't believe me. :P

Ariel is the queen of getting tortured, poor thing. XD

Pic:
tumblr_nddgmh2k1F1rh6rw0o1_250.gif
tumblr_mj4amfhtQZ1r2acrxo2_500.gif

Character Name: Morgan Jones
Attributes: Morgan is an experienced fighter, He is great with a sniper and a survivalist. He is very smart when coming to traps, he always thinks of doing the right thing. He is very protective to his wife and son. He is true to his word and very wise. But can break down when someone close to him dies.
Personality: Morgan is a nice guy, but a ruthless fighter. In his previous life he thought for one another but learned how to adapt to the apocalypse. He will fight for his life whenever he can and is really wise with his words.
Deceased loved one and reason you entered silent hill: Jenifer Jones and his son Duane Jones
Posting speed: In the afternoons and late evening (About 11:00)

Pic:
Torque.jpg

Character Name: Torque

Attributes:
Due to Torque being able to turn in The Creature he is able to withstand huge amounts of damage that would grind and decimate normal people. Examples are being able to survive an ambush of Marksmen, lethal injections ofMainliners, several shots from Copperfield the Slave Hunter's rifle, the poison gas of Hermes T. Haight and electricity from Horace's chair.

Torque also has inhuman strength since he is able to use weapons no one else would use against the monsters,such as a pipe or a wooden bat with monstrous force that sometimes leaves some creatures with lost limbs. Perhaps because of his affliation with the Malefactors, he is calm in the face of danger, as noted by Clem.

Personality:
Medical Status: Inmate claims to be prone to black outs, during which time he has no memory of his actions. No medical data has ever been presented to back up his claim. Inmate has anger management issues.

Notes: Corrections officers will need to be mindful of inmate's safety due to the nature of his crime. D.O.C. regulations prohibit discussion of the specifics of an inmate's crime between officers, but due to the high level of publicity surrounding this inmate's offense I will make an exception: inmate was convicted of killing his ex-wife and two young children. Penitentiary population does not look well on child killers. That said, inmate has a record of violent (and sometimes lethal) altercations during previous sentence carried out at Eastern Correctional Institution. In short: it seems he is able to take care of himself. Despite periodic outbursts of violence (primarily against other inmates), inmate has been very cooperative with corrections personnel. This inmate will need to be watched closely, though the amount of trouble he could cause on death row is minimal.

Deceased loved ones & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Carmen, Cory, and Malcolm . He was imprisoned in Silent Hill Penitentiary for the act of murdering his ex-wife and children. He was just let into his cell when unexplained phenomena began to happen, and the majority of the population was killed shortly afterwards. The cell opened for him, and he is now roaming freely.

Posting speed: Between a few times and once a day. Sometimes every other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pic:
Emiya.Kiritsugu.full.846626.jpg

emiya_kiritsugu_thinks_you__re_stupid_by_ectoborge-d54t5u0.jpg

Character Name: Kiritsugu Emiya

Attributes: Only known to Murder vets and survivors.

Personality: Only known to Murder vets and survivors.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Reclaiming Irisviel and in addition using this as a means to see Ilyasviel again, wanting them to join him and Shirou. (Will enter mere days after the 4th Holy Grail War finishes, will go with him not having a disability yet, Shirou has been left with the Fujimuras for now.)

Posting speed: Often and common.

Yo, I have no idea if these two have history in previous incarnations of this RP, but anyway:

Kpm1pPU.png

Character Name: Claire Redfield

Attributes: Through Chris, Claire received training and lectures in firearm usage and knife combat, making her a highly accurate shot and fairly skilled in close quarters combat. In addition to this, her manual dexterity is on a par with Jill Valentine, and she was an expert at lock picking. Her upbringing allows her to be a tenacious individual, but Claire can't always control her actions and emotions. She can be quick to anger or annoyance under the right circumstances and is sometimes selfless to a fault.

Personality: Claire is quite a compassionate and kind girl. She looks out for her friends and family, even going to selfless lengths if necessary. She does what she can to help those in need and has a soft spot for children in particular. She's got a whole lot of patience when it comes to dealing with kids. She's also sensible girl and a bit mature for her age, even though she is sometimes prone to rash decisions. Still, Claire is just a teenager and is susceptible to getting rather emotional at times. She can become quickly annoyed with jokes or attitudes she finds particularly rude. She has no tolerance for arrogance, and callous people are likely to receive her ire.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Claire travelled to Raccoon City in search of her brother, Chris Redfield. She found the city under siege by zombies, but managed to receive confirmation of her brother's death amidst the chaos. After escaping the city, Claire found herself lost and depressed with this knowledge. She'd wanted to return to the friends she'd escaped with, but ended up drifting by herself for a couple of months. Eventually, Claire began receiving messages from her brother whenever she came across a radio. She took this to mean he was reaching out for her and that what she'd learned had been wrong all along. Emboldened, Claire travelled to where the messages were leading her: Silent Hill.
zyBiVZd.gif

Character Name: Kyle Hyde

Attributes: He's got police training and is able to keep his cool in most situations. This is attributed to his time in the force, which was almost a decade. He's also a thoughtful person who has a knack for reading others and finding objects others might miss. However, Kyle can be impatient at times and is prone to sarcasm, which can turn people off. While not a physical beast, per se, Kyle has a good amount of physical prowess for a man his age.

Personality: When one first meets Kyle, they're quick to call him surly or rude. It doesn't help that Kyle naturally doesn't have a lot of patience and is known to be rather sarcastic at times. However, Kyle is more than meets the eye. He enjoys solitude and the peace it provides. He likes to relax and reflect on his life and on his choices, often to keep his thoughts organized and remind himself of his goals. Kyle also has an odd goofy side that tends to only come out when he's by himself or when inside his own head. Of course, if Kyle likes being around someone, this side will sometimes come out around them. It's Kyle's true friends who see him as a kind and thoughtful person.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: When Kyle was still an NYC detective, he discovered that his long serving partner and close friend, Brian Bradley, had been selling information to a criminal organization called Nile. Kyle ended up tracking down Bradley to a dock on the Hudson River, where he was forced to shoot Bradley. His partner tumbled into the water and his dead body was later recovered. Feeling remorse for his actions, Kyle quit his job and instead took up work with Red Crown, a door-to-door sales company. Kyle was delivering a package one day when an obsessive urge overtook him and he looked inside the package. Inside, he discovered a letter that was actually for him. It was from Bradley, and it beckoned Kyle toward Silent Hill.
Posting Speed: Probably a few times a day? I mean, I have enough free time for that to be possible.

Yo, I have no idea if these two have history in previous incarnations of this RP, but anyway:
Kpm1pPU.png
Attributes: Through Chris, Claire received training and lectures in firearm usage and knife combat, making her a highly accurate shot and fairly skilled in close quarters combat. In addition to this, her manual dexterity is on a par with Jill Valentine, and she was an expert at lock picking. Her upbringing allows her to be a tenacious individual, but Claire can't always control her actions and emotions. She can be quick to anger or annoyance under the right circumstances and is sometimes selfless to a fault.
Personality: Claire is quite a compassionate and kind girl. She looks out for her friends and family, even going to selfless lengths if necessary. She does what she can to help those in need and has a soft spot for children in particular. She's got a whole lot of patience when it comes to dealing with kids. She's also sensible girl and a bit mature for her age, even though she is sometimes prone to rash decisions. Still, Claire is just a teenager and is susceptible to getting rather emotional at times. She can become quickly annoyed with jokes or attitudes she finds particularly rude. She has no tolerance for arrogance, and callous people are likely to receive her ire.
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Claire travelled to Raccoon City in search of her brother, Chris Redfield. She found the city under siege by zombies, but managed to receive confirmation of her brother's death amidst the chaos. After escaping the city, Claire found herself lost and depressed with this knowledge. She'd wanted to return to the friends she'd escaped with, but ended up drifting by herself for a couple of months. Eventually, Claire began receiving messages from her brother whenever she came across a radio. She took this to mean he was reaching out for her and that what she'd learned had been wrong all along. Emboldened, Claire travelled to where the messages were leading her: Silent Hill.
zyBiVZd.gif
Attributes: He's got police training and is able to keep his cool in most situations. This is attributed to his time in the force, which was almost a decade. He's also a thoughtful person who has a knack for reading others and finding objects others might miss. However, Kyle can be impatient at times and is prone to sarcasm, which can turn people off. While not a physical beast, per se, Kyle has a good amount of physical prowess for a man his age.
Personality: When one first meets Kyle, they're quick to call him surly or rude. It doesn't help that Kyle naturally doesn't have a lot of patience and is known to be rather sarcastic at times. However, Kyle is more than meets the eye. He enjoys solitude and the peace it provides. He likes to relax and reflect on his life and on his choices, often to keep his thoughts organized and remind himself of his goals. Kyle also has an odd goofy side that tends to only come out when he's by himself or when inside his own head. Of course, if Kyle likes being around someone, this side will sometimes come out around them. It's Kyle's true friends who see him as a kind and thoughtful person.
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: When Kyle was still an NYC detective, he discovered that his long serving partner and close friend, Brian Bradley, had been selling information to a criminal organization called Nile. Kyle ended up tracking down Bradley to a dock on the Hudson River, where he was forced to shoot Bradley. His partner tumbled into the water and his dead body was later recovered. Feeling remorse for his actions, Kyle quit his job and instead took up work with Red Crown, a door-to-door sales company. Kyle was delivering a package one day when an obsessive urge overtook him and he looked inside the package. Inside, he discovered a letter that was actually for him. It was from Bradley, and it beckoned Kyle toward Silent Hill.
Posting Speed: Probably a few times a day? I mean, I have enough free time for that to be possible.
Oh you have no idea...no idea at all.
Pahahaha.
Welcome to Aki's playground. Don't mind the crimson stains. They're smudged hopscotch markings.

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Kpm1pPU.png
zyBiVZd.gif
Eeeep! We've got someone who played as Claire Redfield for the first Murder Game. You COULD come as her, but it'd be an alternate reality version of her... oh, and my apologies, but I'm only permitting one character unless they're a duo. An example is, I dunno, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield--both are acceptable. Be prepared for hostility if you come in as Claire, though, she was an evil bitch in the last Murder Game. xD

Reactions: Xibilation
Ah, lol, I'll just use Claire then. I may use a second RE character but I'll wait and see.

Reactions: Akibahara
Oh what happy memories...
Ariel had it coming, and you know it.
Dammit, I deleted the conversation, but I'm pretty sure that after signing up, Aki sent me a message along the lines of,

"Oh, this is great >:) You do know that our little Disney princess is going to the subject of my gamemaking torture, possibly be raped, and will maybe loose a few fingers, right?" "Ariel will be like my little gamemaking, torture toy!"

"Oh, what plans I have going up in my messed up, too-creative-for-my-own-good brain >:)"
^that one he might have not said

@ Reaper Jack

Nice to see you again man, how did that RP you and Laura go?

Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
e7fcc1b7e5.jpg

Attributes: Shiki is quick to act and has a determined mind. She's particularly skilled at 'killing,' though the fact she's never done such a thing should suggest otherwise. Has martial prowess & experience, both with and without a weapon. Although she is quick and agile, it should be easy enough to overpower her. Has a rather limited skillset, though Shiki does have the odd ability to easily determine if something's of financial value or not.

Personality: Shiki has an odd personality. Almost doll-like, she goes straight for the simplest route. She regulates herself to patterns, and acts as if she's dreaming. But she has a personality, one that is also straightforward. Shiki enjoys things and dislikes things, but not passionately. It is a nature that is both simple and complex. The only aspect that she passionately identifies herself with, is her desire to kill. And yet she is determined not to. It is this that makes it the most driving force behind her personality.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Mikiya Kokutou

Posting speed: At least once daily, probably more.

Aw shit we're gettin' more Type-Moon up in this crib.

And right after I changed from Shiki Tohno to Shirou as well.

I wonder if Ryougi would mistake Tohno for Mikiya, given their character design is essentially the same

Dammit, I deleted the conversation, but I'm pretty sure that after signing up, Aki sent me a message along the lines of,
"Oh, this is great >:) You do know that our little Disney princess is going to the subject of my gamemaking torture, possibly be raped, and will maybe loose a few fingers, right?" "Ariel will be like my little gamemaking, torture toy!"
"Oh, what plans I have going up in my messed up, too-creative-for-my-own-good brain >:)"
^that one he might have not said
If your going to post any more than please do everyone a favor and replace your eye killing signature...
the pain is real.