Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

Oh. I was gonna laugh at the double Shiki going on lol. Well it's nice to see Type-Moon is popular here.

Yes. But now she gets to confuse Shirou with Enjou. Either way...
150027cc7f.jpg

Anyways, look to RPing with all of you if I get accepted. Don't want to clutter this thread up since there's apparently an OOC.

All applications so far have been accepted.

Familiar faces and new faces as well...how this will proceed shall be interesting.
I like your profile picture brotha

Thank you kind Sir, I found it online and have been using it as the identity of my character known as "Sin".
you're welcome.

All my years of doing RP, ''Sin'' is by far the most used categorized name format of every demonic or evil persona in RP.
-Zeus

you're welcome.
All my years of doing RP, ''Sin'' is by far the most used categorized name format of every demonic or evil persona in RP.
Interesting, well for me "Sin" is not evil, but instead is the original creator of everything. He's a calm, kind, mannered being that only wishes for the good, but sadly some of his children have been causing trouble for him and others.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
I love it when new players enter these Murder RP's... They have no idea what Akibahara has in store for them.

Oh this is going to be good...very, very good.

*Maniacal laugh*

Pic:
solaire_of_astora__traditional_painting__by_corporaldogmeat-d5tea71.jpg

Character Name:
Solaire of Motherfuckin Astora
(Ignore that "Motherfuckin" part)

No fucking Clue, Pretty sure even he doesn't know his own age

Attributes:
SUN PRAISING: Uh, Stronger when near light or the sun. Actually even mentioning the sun usually boosts his energies

Buff: Nigger is pumping Iron. (let's just count this are in very good or peak physical condition)

Medieval Weapons specialty: He is terrible with anything advanced such as guns but is very good with weapons of a medieval time such as halberds, Swords, Axes, Great-swords etc.

The power of love: Yeah. It's real. No fuckin joke. He is currently with with Elsa, and will go to any length to keep her safe.

Experienced in first aid and patching dumb-fucks up. As well as he himself is pretty resilient and can take a punch.

Personality:
A jolly sun loving knight whom is loyal, kind, and compassionate to others. As well as having the basic attributes of any knight. Righteous, Brave etc. He seems to boost the morale of people when in a group with others due to his tendencies to be loud and co-operative. There are 2 things he is best at.

Jolly CO-OPERATION
and
PRAISING THE SUN

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: A child of him and Elsa's, Died from birth asphyxia(Umbilical cord choked him) and failed to save the baby. He had never felt worse pain in his entire existence as a jolly sun loving knight. The baby was pretty much the only person he could have called family.

Posting speed: Uh I'll try to post frequently, but im a bit busy with school, and lyfe.
K8ySn3e.gif

Since this is filling up so fast.

Can I reserve a spot please?

(I will edit later with my character, when I get back.)

I have no idea if I have time for this yet, but if I do...
Ushiromiya.Battler.full.618515.jpg

Character Name
Ushiromya Battler

Attributes
"You are incompetent."
- Beatrice the Golden Witch

+ Headstrong
+ Charming
+ Avid Reader
+ Amazing Imagination

- Stubborn
- Naive
- 'Shaky' transportation
- Beatrice

Personality
Although stubborn and hotheaded with the habit of flirting with young women, Battler is a very compassionate young man. However, he is also very emotional which is both his greatest strength and weakness, as while he refuses to acknowledge a witch to be the culprit, he also refuses to accept the fact the culprit is among the people he loves and mostly when he gets caught up in disproving Beatrice's magic, he forgets the most important question about the game: Why did Beatrice commit the murders?
Battler also has a perpetual fear of 'shaky' transportation, thinking he might fall out. He is also shown to be intuitive and intelligent at certain situations, as he uses Kyrie's "flip the chessboard" mindset to predict his enemie's thoughts based on the situation at hand. Though he doesn't look like it, Battler also enjoys reading, mostly mystery, which explains his extensive knowledge on the subject.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill:
It's a chance to get Beatrice, and perhaps the entire Usiromya family (mind you, they certainly don't deserve it), including himself back.​

I love it when new players enter these Murder RP's... They have no idea what Akibahara has in store for them.

Oh this is going to be good...very, very good.

*Maniacal laugh*

It's good to see you again Dallas...may this be another wonderful journey for us.

Reactions: Driver
kamina%20tengen%20toppa%20gurren%20lagann%20simon%20anime%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_76.jpg

Becuase when They are talking about team Gurren Laganns Bad ass leader, their talking about me.

Character Name: Kamina

Attributes:
My Manly Spirit
Adept sword fighter
Natural born leader

Personality: Seemingly stupid. FOllows a strict code of honor when it comes to being a man. fiercely loyal.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: His father

Posting speed: Any time I am not at work I am either waiting to post or writing.

Last edited by a moderator: