Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Akibahara

Praise be unto the Lord God of Israel
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, Gore, Action, Adventure, Modern, Crossovers.
Welcome to Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill!

713b40dd1a055d8e5b2c908b6dfe2a6a.png

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"
- Edgar Allen Poe

I SEE YOU LOOKING AT ME. WAITING FOR ME. NEEDING ME. I SEE MY BABY MY LOVING BABY LOOKING AT ME WITH RED RED RED EYES BLEEDING BLOOD SHE CRIES TO ME ASKING ME TO KILL KILL KILL KILL PLEASE KILL ME.
And the car hummed idly against the pavement.

It's been four years since the events of Murder: The Ties that Bind. Everything you once were, the love you cherished, was dead and gone. At the same time, the love was held, nurtured, if you will, in the past's decaying, crumbling memory. It was a blur. A horrible flashback, perhaps the death of a son or daughter? Or was it a spouse? A dear friend, perhaps? God, the mere thought nearly sends you over the edge. But... well...

In any other case, you received a letter: It was withered, the black ink is messy and worn, dribbling down such brown tethered edges as you read:

In my restless dreams,
I see that town.

Silent Hill.

Well, I'm alone there now...
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you...

You close your eyes in desperation: It was impossible. You cry out into the burning heavens above, such hateful eyes glare down upon you. As if God himself cursed your very being.

You didn't care.
You didn't know if this was right, didn't know what exactly would happen, didn't know if this was going to work at all.

You didn't care.

You head to Silent Hill.
------------------------

ZLfdGzP.png

1.) There will be three traitors for this Murder Game: He or she will PM me who to kill and the method of death. In no way, shape, or form are they permitted to release their role in this event.

2.) Everyone else is a normal player. Vote for who you believe the traitor is, from there, after the round ends, the majority vote wins. We'll see if everyone is wrong or right.

Note#1: A fair warning for all: You will be VERY BORED if you don't find someone to interact with, and I'm certain of this. I've ran RP events like this for -years-, and the key to success is character interaction. Therefore, you will need to find a partner, if you don't have one, I'll find one for you.

Note#2: So no one is ignored, I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Someone may want to talk to you.

------------------------

ftWhRAJ.png

1.) Your character will be rendered 100% human, he or she will not have any abilities—regeneration, teleportation, magic, etc—they'll vanish. In addition, due to the psychological horror factor, they'll also be weaponless—knives, firearms, explosives, etc—will NOT be included in your character.

2.) Your character's reason to entering Silent Hill is described on the premise: The loss of a loved one beckoning their call for Silent Hill. You don't necessarily have to receive a letter—your deceased loved one can communicate to you via dream, illusions, or even the friggin' television set.

3.) This has been a pesky problem in the past, but PLEASE keep OOC chatter to a minimum. We have an OOC section on our Murder Group here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/ooc-section.5402/

4.) No godmodding.

5.) No OCs permitted.

6.) Finally, here's a character sheet to fill out for your character:
------------------------
Pic:

Character Name:

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]

Personality:

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill:

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting. FAIR WARNING. THE MURDER GAMES IS A -VERY- FAST PACED RP COMMUNITY. BE PREPARED.]
SPACES OPEN: 40/41.

Cast List:

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)

@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Zeus as Miles Upshur (Outlast)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)

@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@☾Endellion☽ as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Hyydra as Isaac Falborn (Castlevania)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)
@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)

Last edited:
tumblr_lpvvfcioHR1qedhpm_large.gif

large.gif

tumblr_nbwrbeSYx01si6csro1_500.gif

Character Name: Rin Okumura

Attributes: Strengths: Strong, fast, always determined, try's to always help people in need, has good stamina, mastered a Katana. Crazy in a good way.

Weaknesses: Stubborn, Hot headed, Blind rages, Not that smart, but smart enough, sometimes can't control his emotions, a soft heart,

Personality: Rin is a crazy little sweetheart. He is a emotional person with lots of problems. Rin is usually loud and if you don't hear him talk for more than three minutes, someone is up. He moves around a lot, taps, just can't stay still, he probably had ADHD,

Reason for entering Silent Hill: Because, in his dreams, every time.. Every time he thinks he sees his brother at Silent Hill, he might not be right but almost all of his family is dead. He doesn't want to believe his own twin brother died.

Deceased loved one: Yukio Okumura [ Twin brother, ]

Posting speed: Mon - Fri Slowish but can get a lot of posts in, Fri night to Sunday - Speed of light

I'm changing from Deadpool for a simple reason his loved one is death.

Pic:
Costume
Watchmen_Rorschach.jpg

Without Mask
images

Character Name:
Walter Kovacks AKA Rorscharch

Attributes:
Like most characters in Watchmen, Rorschach has no obvious "superpowers". He merely has his strong will, peak-human physical strength, and finely-honed sense of timing and precision. Rorschach is very resourceful, adapting ordinary household objects into tools or weapons, such as pepper to blind a police officer and the use of a can of aerosol spray in combination with a match to set fire to another police officer, during a confrontation at Moloch's house.[24]​ During the series he is shown to use cooking fat, a toilet bowl, a cigarette, a fork and his jacket all as weapons; he is also shown using a coat hanger as a makeshift measuring device. He owns a gas-powered grappling gun, which he uses to climb buildings (and once as a makeshift harpoon gun against a police officer), as seen in Chapter One, which was designed and built by Nite Owl II.
Rorschach is well versed in street combat, gymnastics, and boxing. He is also extremely stoic, as shown by his indifference to pain and discomfort. He even tolerated Antarctic temperatures while wearing only a trenchcoat over street clothes, without complaining or even commenting on the severe cold.
Despite his mental instability, Rorschach is extremely intelligent and was described as "tactically brilliant and unpredictable" by Nite Owl, and shows a marked affinity for detective work, as evidenced by his ability to locate the Comedian's costume in his apartment when the police could not.
He is also skilled at lock picking (although a running gag throughout the series has him simply forcing Nite Owl's front door to talk to him).

During his childhood, Walter Kovacs was described as bright, and excelled in literature, mathematics, political science, and religious education. Kovacs continues his one-man battle against crime long after superheroes have become both detested and illegal, eventually replacing his Kovacs identity with the persona of Rorschach. Rorschach considers his mask his true "face" and his unmasked persona to be his "disguise", refusing to answer to his birth name during his trial and psychiatric sessions. Moore depicted Rorschach as being extremely right-wing, and morally uncompromising, a viewpoint that has alienated him from the rest of society, even among other superheroes. Rorschach presents his views on right and wrong as starkly black and white with no room for compromise, with the exception of his respect for the Comedian. He excuses the attempted rape of the firstSilk Spectre as a "moral lapse." He holds deep contempt for behavior he considers immoral and is openly derogative of heroes who do not share his unwavering views, deriding them as "soft".
Rorschach, a possible asexual,displays a discomfort with female sexuality as a result of his early childhood, although the crimes that most affected him spiritually were against women: the murders of Kitty Genovese and Blair Roche. Rorschach is often described as being mentally ill by other characters in the comic.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Sylvia Kovacs [Mother] & To find out what the letter was about.

Posting speed: Right now Not fast, atleast a few times a day.

---

*drumroll*

D7673298-0B03-4198-A182-45C5DBB22F19.jpg

Name: Queen Elsa of Arendelle

ice_olated___elsa__disney_s_frozen__by_carlo_marcelo-d7859og.jpg

Strengths:
-She's a sexy ice queen. That counts as a strength, right? XD
-Elsa is tremendously gifted in ice magic. (And yes, I know she won't have it in this rp, but still, it is a strength of hers. :P)

-Elsa is quite wise for her young age. She's good at making decisions and ordering people to do certain things such as a queen would be required to do.

-She has a very careful nature. Elsa isn't quick to rush into danger, trust others, or eat anything unless she trusts the source.

Weaknesses:
-The people Elsa loves could be one weakness. (Anna, Solaire, etc) She'd do anything possible to keep them safe.

-Fear. Elsa is deeply afraid of becoming a monster, being hated by others, losing people she loves, and losing control of her powers. Fear can cloud her judgement at times, causing her to make mistakes she wouldn't normally make, or become skittish, even running away from her problems and hiding.

-Elsa hates the heat. Too much heat could weaken her.

-Sometimes, her own power can be a weakness. If she makes a mistake with her powers she could hurt or scare someone.

Personality: Queen Elsa is calm, "cool," and collected most times. She can be solemn or even stern toward people she doesn't know, or enemies. She's also fairly introverted and even shy because of how she spent most of her life away from people. She's intelligent, but her judgement can become clouded by fear at times.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: She heard from her sister, Princess Anna of Arendelle, who died during Murder: The Ties That Bind. She also had a baby boy with Solaire, sometime during the 4 years that passed, who died of asphyxiation in the womb.

Posting speed: I work Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm EST and have a college class on Monday and Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm EST. Other than the times mentioned, I will probably be online, like, all the time replying to this roleplay because I love murder games. <3 If anything pops up though and I can't make at least one post during a certain day, I'll let everyone know in the ooc thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheLastofUs1.jpg

Ellie Joel
ellie.jpg
The-Last-Of-Us.jpg
14 years old in his late 40's

Fast and agile, knows how to handle certain small weapons like a
revolver, pistol, rifle (if laying down)

Strong, smart and strategic, good marksman, can craft basic
medkits, shivs, molotovs and smoke bombs (if provided
with the right ingredients)

Not afraid to get her hands dirty, brave, good heart
Has little to no manners, very impulsive in her words and her actions,
hates being alone

To people he trusts, he's selfless, reliable, caring and protective
He does however have some trust and commitment issues, to
strangers he's distant and short
Came to Silent Hill because Joel was going
Deceased loved one: Tommy (brother)
He wants to find out what the letter is about
Posting speed: Four to five posts a day (might be less because I need to get started studying for an exam soon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
i'm probably gonna regret this because things are happening irl but that's okay because aki's back

EDIT: New character because reasons, like "I can." This'll probably Post-Fate Route Shirou even if that's the worst Shirou, because character relationships and other stuff.

vjZcPSu.jpg

Vh8YzMU.jpg

Name: Shirou Emiya

Attributes: Strengths include being a quick and rational thinker, even in the most heated of moments. As a result of a good amount of training and exercise, he's well built and can hold his own in a simple street fight. He's also fairly skilled with a bow due to his time with the archery club. Though it likely counts as both a strength and weakness, his most prominent attribute is his tendency to help others, always putting others first before himself.

Personality: Typically a goody two-shoes kind of guy. Hard-working, honest, and will always do his best to save others. As others have described, he's so unselfish it's practically unhealthy.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Kiritsugu Emiya [Adoptive father]. As the man who inspired Shirou and made him into the young man he is today, it's no wonder he was greatly affected when Kiritsugu had passed away when he was only a young boy. Now, with an opportunity to see him alive and well again, he wastes no time coming to the strange place known as Silent Hill.

Posting Speed: At the time of this post, I can post a reasonable amount of times, depending on the day. Due to school and stuff, I won't be available on weekdays until roughly 3 PM CST. Naturally more available during the weekends, of course.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"What joy is there in this curse? We are still undead, sister--still monstrosities. What are we if not slaves to this torment?"

330px-Sylvanas_Edge_of_Night.jpg

Name: Sylvanas Windrunner, also known as The Dark Lady and The Banshee Queen.

Age: Unknown, though her age is likely in the thousands.

Attributes: She's extremely acrobatic, and rather strong. She has a higher-than-average level of stamina due to her undeath, but it gained her a taste for flesh and blood, but it isn't necessary for her survival. She has a commanding voice to boot, but her singing voice is more akin to her voice in life, soft and elegant. Her weaknesses come out when exposed to any sort of holy symbol, aside from the sun and light, as her prayers to them in life gave her something of a resistance to them. She becomes more sluggish, weaker, more desperate. Her mental stability and general contempt towards others are her biggest downfalls.

Personality: Dying three times does something to a person, especially if two of them were betrayals, and the other was an attempt at suicide. She's stared death in the eye many times, and it shows. She's hardened, unfeeling, and even traumatized. She's very swift to justice, and nary shows mercy, trusting no-one completely. Always looking over her shoulder, checking things twice, she's even paranoid. But underneath is just an elf...an elf wishing for release from the torture of eternal undeath, even despite the massive amount of followers she's gained. Suicidal, if you wish.

Reason for visiting Silent Hill/Deceased Loved One: Her eldest sister, Alleria Windrunner. She was one of the greatest heroes to the Alliance, as she assisted in stopping the Orcs' invasion into Azeroth by closing the Dark Portal, but also destroyed the Orcs' homeland. She never returned through the Dark Portal...nor was she anywhere to be found once it re-opened. Only her necklace was left behind on Azeroth...and to this day, Sylvanas still keeps one of the gems that was socketed inside of it, a shimmering sapphire. As for the method of arrival at Silent Hill, that will be disclosed in my Prologue.

So I originally planned to kill Ariel but then I decided
200.gif

Pic:
200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Character Name:
Ariel

Attributes:
Ariel is a kind soul, so many of her attributes would not be handy. Since she is a mermaid, she would be able to change from human to mermaid in most watery-grave situations, but since she's a mortal.. There may be some issues. She's not mentally or emotionally stable since the first Murder game. She has gained more toughness, though, and is used to bad things happening to her. While a little drained of her helpless, little girl fight, she is less scared. Also, missing her pinky finger may be a bit hard for her.

... ;)

Personality:
Ariel is like an abused puppy. She flinches very easily, although she's learned to dull out the pain. While still kind, she is hurt and depressed from Eric dying in front of her eyes. The energy seems to be sucked straight out of her. Sometimes, she may smile, but it was hard for her to remain happy and hopeful in that prison.

Eric died, and the epilogue where you can read all about that is here. (You have to scroll down a while.) Ariel actually didn't die, and instead of killing her, the woman who killed Eric (who's name, she found out, was Merida [dun dun dun]) made her live. Ariel had to rot in a prison cell which she once owned. She got the letter and escaped, how she did is to be explained in the prologue.

Posting speed: Normally twice/three times an hour when I'm involved and online, but seeing as I'm having a few RL problems, I'll probably be slow until I straighten it all out.

YiQ921s.jpg

R9m5ueh.jpg

Name: John Wick

Attributes: John excels in hand-to-hand combat. Most likely because of his background as a boxer. He's also an excellent marksman with any type of firearm. Which ranges from a simple handgun, to an assault rifle. Even for his age, he can be quite agile. Just don't expect him to be jumping around place like a kangaroo.

He's like any other human though, no special powers.

Personality: John typically keeps to himself...after an incident back in New York, he tends to stay silent. But he can be talkative at times, if you can get his attention that is... John can be a very aggressive, and serious man at times, so don't try and set him off. Typically once John has a goal, he'll stay with it until it's been achieved. So you could say he's a very straight forward man.

Deceased loved one & Reason: After his wife passed away, and his dog, John was devastated. He pursued the men who had raided his home, and killed his dog, and stole his car. John, unfortunalty, started to have nightmares...sometimes he would have visions of his wife in a foggy, abandoned town. Soon, in one of his nightmares, she spoke to him. She said that he could finally get her back, by heading to Silent Hill...

vd7ieQih.jpg

Posting Speed:
I work Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM, to 4:30 PM, Central Time. I can usually get around five to six posts in when I get home from work, but on some days, I can get around six to nine in.

Last edited:
Pic:
A7uXk.png

Character Name: Simon Henriksson

Attributes: Is fairly adept at hand to hand/weapons combat, namely with knives, basic fire-arms, and his bare hands (Because... Silent hill logic and Cry of fear, the game he comes from logic is a thing)

Personality: Selfless, rather depressed but represses his bad emotions, introverted, kind, hot-headed at times

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Sophia, they were dating when she passed on from an case of leukemia... It wasn't diagnosed until it was too later unfortunately, he hasn't been the same ever since.

Posting speed: Usually every day but I might be away at school and/or sleeping around 12-1:00 AM-3:00 PM (about 2:00 on fridays), I may stop posting on odd occasions due to emergencies, crashes (from being too tired), internet issues, and/or business which I may or may not be able to notify you of

image.jpg
Name: Sebastian Castellanos
Attributes: Pyshcially fit, police training, good with melee weapons and firearms, Isn't good with showing emotions or acting like he has any.
Personality: By the book police routine until shit hits the fan. Rough around the edges and rather familiar with a bottle in his hands.
Deceased Love One: His wife Myra who died awhile ago along with their child. Now Sebestain feels lost if he isn't wearing the trench coat she gave him or sipping on a flask.
Reasoning for coming to Silent Hill: Closure after receiving a letter in Myra's handwriting.
Posting Speed: Everyday and it just depends on my work schedule.

This is a goofy char to play, but I figured it'd be cool to see how he'd act, he's been to other worlds, and fought off horrifying creatures, I think he'd make a cool char in Silent Hill

Pic:
francis_york_morgan.png

Character Name: Francis York Morgan

Attributes:
York's primary talents take the form of his perception and cleverness. York is able to piece together entire scenarios and situations perfectly by just examining the surrounding area, using criminal profiling to catch countless criminals. Along with this, York is able to think from strange viewpoints, being able to reject conventional logic to further understand a murderer's illogical motives.
York's other dominant trait is his apparent psychic sensitivity to the paranormal. York's ability to see and interact with the Shadows while others are obviously unaware of the horrific presence of these spirits. Even further, York has a tendency to find himself in the strange Other World, completely departed from normal reality while others are unaware of its presence or his absence.
York is also quite a capable combatant, able to use both melee weapons and firearms effectively. He is strong enough to swing large objects around with ease, and his accuracy with his pistol is pin-point, able to hit buttons from quite a distance with his bullets. However, it is somewhat hinted that his combat skill is directly obtained from Zach rather than his own talent.

Personality:
York has a generally stoic and level-headed personality, regardless of the situation he is faced with. His unwavering calm stays within him regardless of what he is doing, be it having dinner with his friends or going over a horrific crime scene or autopsy, or even facing supernatural terrors trying to take his life. His apparent cheerfulness while discussing gruesome details often makes others very uncomfortable. York's seemingly mild demeanor, however, also makes it easy to obtain cooperation and get along with other fairly well. His confidence and know-it-all attitude, however, often cause aggravation with others, as York never second-guesses himself and is not hesitant to shoot down others' theories or give his brutally honest opinions.
The other most evident character trait of York is his sheer eccentricity, coupled with his cleverness and high reasoning ability. York has many unusual habits, including gesturing broadly when prompted, snapping his fingers when he figures something out, and tapping his chest when he is thinking. His other notable habits include his heavy chain smoking (and he doesn't give much regard to others when he does so) and obsession with coffee. In fact, he insists that he cannot complete an investigation without either of them.
Despite his brilliance and self-confidence, York is quite shy about women, even admitting so on a few occasions. His social awkwardness persists even when he finds himself in love with Emily, though he never actually admits his feelings to anyone besides Zach. This also stems from his fear of growing attached to other people he may lose, having lost his family previously.
York is also very passionate about his interests and hobbies, particularly those relating to movies and music. He will often ramble on with Zach about movie trivia, particularly older movies, and can talk at great length about any film he may have seen. He also has a fondness for punk rock music, particularly the Ramones, a product of his interest in the musical genre from his youth. York also has a huge fondness for food and is rather picky about that subject, though if push comes to shove, he will eat just about anything.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Partner/Love Interest: Emily

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pic:
yang_from_rwby_screen_saver_by_dantherrien101-d6p8oci.jpg

Name: Yang Xiao Long
Personality:
Yang's voice actor, Barbara Dunkelman, has said that when Yang's character was described to her, she was described as "the kind of person who would teach someone how to swim by pushing them in the water." This speaks volumes about how Yang approaches most things in life. She is very straightforward and confident.

She is also described as being an energetic and bright young lady. Additionally, she is arguably the most flippant and carefree member of her team, frequently making sarcastic comments and jokes even in the heat of battle and often taking combat and hostile situations extremely lightly, particularly when faced with foes she knows she can beat easily and who don't pose a threat to her; this is shown in her trailer against Junior, his men and the Malachite Twins, during her encounter with two Ursai in the Emerald Forest and during her second visit to Junior's club.

On all three of these instances she addresses her foes with a smile and seems to take joy in fighting them (going so far as to hold a one-sided conversation with the Ursai as they failed to scratch her), further showcasing her confidence in herself and her ability, possibly due to her powerful Semblance. However, she does take combat very seriously when she deems her opponent a threat or if she is sufficiently angered, such as when she is hit and her semblance activates or when her hair is damaged; this can be seen during her fights against Junior and the Ursai, as well as team RWBY's battles with the Nevermore and Atlesian Paladin-290.

Additionally, she enjoys having fun and dislikes being bored, complaining when Weiss dragged the rest of team RWBY to some "stupid docks". She is eager to take part in recreational acts, such as food fights and board games, and even helps organize Beacon's dance event alongside Weiss. She is also very sociable, and enjoys having conversations and making new friends.

Her straightforward and blunt nature can be seen in her trailer, where she approaches Junior and proceeds to interrogate him, in his own club, by grabbing his groin. Even as Junior's henchmen surround her, she is unfazed. Later, as she takes them all down in battle, she is seen smiling the entire time, possibly showing a joy or thrill for fighting.

Yang is extremely nurturing, particularly towards her younger sister, Ruby. Despite leaving her to go spend time with some friends upon arriving at Beacon Academy, Yang pushes Ruby into talking with other people and encourages her when she feels down about not knowing anyone in the school. This shows that she has a high amount of faith in her sister. Yang has also been shown to worry a great deal for her sister, such as when Ruby was almost killed by a Death Stalker's attack, but was saved by Weiss Schnee. Yang hugs her sister in joy, glad that she is safe. She was also proud upon knowing that Ruby was announced as leader of Team RWBY. After getting to know her team, this protecive and encouraging nature seems to have extended to Blake and Weiss as well, as Yang was shown to be worried for the former on several occasions, such as when she ran from her team and when she suffered from sleep and appetite problems, and guided the latter when playing Remnant: The Game.

Yang is shown to not be intimidated by the opposite gender and has no scruples about sleeping in a room full of both guys and girls. She unabashedly plays the part of the witless beautiful girl to fool Junior and make him lower his guard. After he tries to walk away, she tricks him once again by pretending to offer him a kiss, shortly before punching him and sending him flying across the room.

She is also somewhat vain, and is extremely protective of her hair. This is shown after she goes into a rage when Junior manages to pull off a few strands in their fight. Her love for her hair is shown again during her fight against the Ursai. She is initially completely casual in her approach to the creatures and easily converses with them and banters while dodging their attacks; however, after they sever a small strand of her hair she goes into a rage at both and refers to them as monsters, despite them being creatures of Grimm, and fitting the term before they touched Yang's hair. Yang also has a humorous side to her, which is far more noticeable than Blake's, and enjoys joking around with others. This side of her is seen twice in Episode 9, as she says "Banzai" along with Blake and Ruby. She later laughs at Ruby's comical drawing ofPeter Port. Further cementing her 'teenage girl' credentials, Yang is a fan of the in-universe boy-band The Achieve Men.

Yang also shows sympathy for theFaunus. Upon seeing Velvet Scarlatinabeing bullied by Team CRDL, she states "...it must be hard to be a Faunus." Later on in The Stray, she questions some of the more hyperbolic statements Weiss makes about the White Fang and, when Blake runs away upon them learning she was a member, Yang shows little concern about it and just wants to find Blake, saying that "either way, she's missing, and we've got to find her." Like Blake, she is very open about her beliefs and criticizes others if she thinks they're behaving inappropriately, frequently going against Weiss' remarks during their team's search for Blake and angrily questioning whether she even cared if they found her or not.

Yang also seems to enjoy making puns, although her team doesn't think they are funny. However, in Painting the Town..., Yang herself has somewhat of little tolerance to other people's puns, as seen with Weiss. This was however due to Weiss making a joke following Roman's escape with Neo, where Yang shattered an illusion, as she did not find it funny.

Yang is additionally shown to be very optimistic, often adopting a "glass half full" mentality and acting with enthusiasm towards even the bleakest of events - when teams RWBY and JNPR were confronted by the Deathstalker and Nevermore at the Forest Temple, she humorously remarked "Great, the gang's all here! Now we can die together." She also frequently attempts to cheer up her partner, Blake Belladonna, when she appears distant or worried, such as when she voiced her concern about the White Fang and Roman Torchwick's activity and when she refused to attend the school dance. This tends to achieve mixed results due to Blake's stoic personality, with Yang sometimes garnering a smile and sometimes merely annoying her partner.

Yang is also very confident in her looks, claiming to her team that she would "turn heads" at the Beacon Dance with the dress she had chosen. Yang also seems to have a love for adventure, which she states is one of the main reasons she decided to become a Huntress, not because she wanted to be a hero, as seen in Mountain Glenn, during a conversation with Weiss and Blake. Yang's love for adventure was seen early on in the series, during the initiation, where she was screaming in joy upon flying through the air.

Despite her fun-loving demeanor and young age, Yang is deceptively mature, insightful and worldly-wise, and is capable of holding a serious discussion at length and offering intelligent, thoughtful advice. This is shown in Burning the Candle, when she speaks to Blake about her worrying behavior and draws comparisons to her own past, convincing her that letting their goal consume her was not the right path to go down. She is also very driven and persistent, particularly when she wants to know something; over ten years after finding out her mother left her after birth, she continues searching for her to this day. However, she states that she never lets the search control her, unlike Blake, who was completely obsessed the investigation with Roman and the White Fang.

However, Yang still has other control issues. Her anger, one of her main assets in battle, can lead her to hold grudges towards opponents that have annoyed her or wronged her. This is seen withNeopolitan, who escaped with Roman during their first encounter, and the self-satisfied smile on the woman's face led Yang to want to fight her. This lead to frustration on Yang's part, which eventually led to her easy defeat and near-death at Neo's hands.

Attributes: she will be weekend due to no gauntlets and power abosrbtion but still.
Yang's fighting style has been shown as much more aggressive than the other members of her team, bearing resemblance to boxing and kickboxing. She is quite agile as she is able to dodge an onslaught of Ursai with ease.

She also seems to physically be the strongest of the group. Her strength is displayed on numerous occasions, such as when her punch sent a fully grown man several feet into the air and through a glass pillar without the enhancement of her weapon. After equipping her gauntlets in the same scene, she causes a massive shockwave with one punch and later destroys Junior's weapon with a single punch. In Best Day Ever, Yang bestsLie Ren in single combat, albeit while wielding a turkey against Ren's leeks; she further showcases her strength by knocking him into the air, following up by jumping and punching him back to the floor. The impact creates a shockwave powerful enough to clear the area of the vending machines and furniture strewn about.

However, she was set upon immediately thereafter by Nora Valkyrie, who used her "weapon's" superior reach to land the first hit, launching Yang through the roof and high into the sky. In Painting the Town..., Yang's true testament to her strength was revealed, as she was able to easily block a strike from the building-sized Atlesian Paladin-290 with her forearms, then proceeded to shatter its arm entirely with her counter punch. She was then capable of destroying it completely with a following blow as, according to Ruby, her power increases with every hit she receives, which is what makes her special. It is notable that she was able to perform this feat following just two hits from the Paladin and appeared to be uninjured after the fight itself; the limits to her Semblance, and what the extent of her power would be if she were to actually be injured, are as yet unknown.

In The Emerald Forest, she was able to easily knock a sizable Ursa through several trees after being frenzied. Her strength was also shown in Players and Pieces, where she was able to keep the mouth of a Nevermore open with one arm long enough to deliver multiple shots into its mouth. Yang is also shown to have a high degree of endurance, showing no signs of fatigue after the battles with the Nevermore or the Paladin. In Search and Destroy, Yang was seen to be exhausted from fighting Beowolves, which is in contrast to her enhanced endurance overall, but this could have been contributed due to her having fought several fights one after another.

Her level of durability is also noticeably high, as she was able to withstand a barrage of missiles from Junior's Bazookaexploding in front of her with little to no damage, merely being thrown back by the force. She was also able to withstand Nora hitting her through the roof and high into the air with no ill effects, only falling back through another hole in the roof a few minutes later and laughing about it. This high level of durability is possibly due to her semblance, as Yang merely draws strength from each of these hits rather than being hurt. Yang has also shown to have exceptional accuracy when firing her Ember Celica at incoming attacks, intercepting missiles from Junior's Bazooka mid-flight and being able to land several shots on the Nevermore while it was in motion, with one shot making contact with the avian's eye. Yang also took several brutal attacks from the Atlesian Paladin, taking little to no damage, managing to get up rather quickly.

In addition to her phenomenal level of sheer strength, Yang also possesses great reflexes. In the "Yellow" Trailer, she was able to dodge and weave her way through a continuous hail of machine gun bullets fired by one of Junior's henchmen without being hit once, and notably without using the recoil of her gauntlets to further boost her speed.

As she fights, her hair glows and catches fire and her eyes turn red as a side effect of her Semblance. Yang's hair glows because some of her power comes from her hair, much like in the Biblical story of Sampson and Delilah, and the glow is a sign that she's charging her power.[3]Yang has shown to be capable of controlling the level of her semblance during her fights. As the combat becomes more intense, she becomes faster and stronger and as a result, the fire in her hair appears. During the final state of her Semblance, her eyes turn red and her fire is capable of bursting out of her.

Of course, her greatest strength is also her greatest weakness: Though Yang does get stronger from her anger and from taking damage, her frustration can be taken advantage of by skilled opponents. As seen in her fight with Neopolitan, fighters well-versed in dodging attacks and frustrating Yang can make her attacks predictable and easily avoided, making the added power useless. Aside from that, knocking her unconscious before she can reach her final stage completely negates her Semblance, as seen in the same fight. Yang is also noted to be weak against kick-based styles, seen when she struggled against Neopolitan and Melanie Malachite.

Deceased one: Her mother or at least she thinks. She wants to find out once and for all.

Posting speed: Absolutely random.

Pic:
Watch_Dogs_Aiden_Pearce_Profile_2.jpg

Character Name: Aiden Pearce

Attributes: Advanced strength, Speed, and agility. Knows some martial arts and street fighting tactics He is very knowledgeable of technology and hacking. He is hard headed and stubborn at times. He doesn't know when to let go.

Personality:
Aiden grew up learning about computers, when he became an adult he used the knowledge he had gathered growing up to commit clandestine scams. Pearce has a background as a criminal which has given him links to the underground of Chicago knowing the wrong people for all the wrong reasons.
Aiden is a protective person, wanting to keep the people he cares about close and safe. He is very protective of his family; (as seen in the game, his sister and nephew), and will do anything to keep them safe. His compassion for his family is strong enough to become a vigilante and extradite revenge on those who have harmed them. Aiden is very calm under pressure, able to keep a clear mind and work through the problem systematically and with composure. His approach is often light-hearted, especially in situations that can lead to his own death or that of others. He has also shown himself to be quite athletic, capable of performing parkour to escape the police, sprint with speed and agility. His physical strength is also demonstrated when chasing down criminals and silencing them with his telescopic baton.
Although he has compassion for the people he is close to, Aiden doesn't hesitate in taking another life if he has to. Because of this, others often see him as cold hearted and without conscience, but he does what he does to stop the corruption plaguing his city.

His sister Nicole and nephew Jackson
Posting speed: Daily multiple times

Pic:
480px-SoulCalibur_Siegfried.jpg

Character Name: Siegfried Schtauffen

Attributes:
Strengths:
Calm
Honest
Helpful
Selfless
Sincere

Weaknesses:
Mentally Unstable
Easily Depressed
Enters random fits of Rage that cause Siegfried to transform into his ruthless alter ego (K)Nightmare.
Has many 'triggers' for his episodic rage

Skills:
Decent Cook
Masterful Combatant
Highly Dextrous
Strong Limbs
Large amounts of Stamina

(K)Nightmare Mode:
Achieved during his random fits of rage, augmenting all combat related abilities, as well as his durability, to a superhuman degree, yet it causes him to turn on all around him, no longer seeing friend or foe, only fuel for his dark powers.

Personality:
Siegfried, controlled by an evil blade, slaughtered many innocents under its influence, yet once he was freed from his curse, he sought redemption for his sins, hoping to now be able to protect every life within his reach instead of taking it.
He fears that he may get other people hurt, so he tries to isolate himself from others, yet, from time to time, he travels with a small group of companions, who keep him on the straight and narrow, whom he protects with his life in return.
He can be calm and relaxed, acting as a mentor to his comrades, but he also has a darker side buried within him, as the remnants of evil left behind from the sword try to work their way back to the surface and take control once again.

In (K)Nightmare Mode:
(K)Nightmare is a being of dark magic and evil, being viscious and cruel, yet only doing what he needs to survive: devouring souls to strengthen the magics leaving him trapped within his host's body, only able to come forth when the host body becomes enraged.

Father.
Redemption.

Posting speed:
Frequency:
Min: 1 post/week
Max: X posts/day

Time: Variable

Last edited:
  • Love
Posting schedule could be a little erratic. I am free most of the time, I go to school part-time and I'm looking for a job so I can be gettin' my money, dawgg, ye ye. If I do decide to throw my lot in here, I'll likely either be Jalen Kendeth, Colonel Nick Fury ala My War Gone By or maybe, just maybe, if I feel I could pull it off well enough, maybe Detective Rustin Cohle.

Pic:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...DvbyaUvF2ixySmggbir8hNYyzJP12Q57TceYH7BUazXBg

Name: Lee Everett

Attributes: Strengths- Above average strength and speed, high intelligence, Proficient with firearms and melee weapons
Weaknesses- Has problems trusting newcomers, Makes decisions without consulting with others.
Skills: Peacemaker, adept in hand to hand combat,

Personality: Lee is a College professor turned convicted killer after he discovers his wife had an affair with a notable Georgia congressman and murdered him in front of her.Lee is a kind and caring individual, most of this shown by how he cared for a little girl named Clementine. Lee is pretty selfless, always putting the good of the group before his wants or needs. He for the most part he is a docile and peaceful, but when it calls for it. Lee is a skilled and ferocious fighter.

Deceased Loved one/ Reason: Dead brother/ Closure

Posting Speed: Several times a day

On in the afternoon and early evening.

• Love
Uh oh, we've got alot of male characters! You know what that means!

The-Expendables-2-The-Smart-Car-Action-Scene_zps6575424e.gif

giphy.gif

legends.gif

... I can smell the testosterone in the air.

We're manly men, what do you expect? *flexes and chuckles*

But honestly, I saw this RP, and knew I wanted to be someone who'd been through something similar to Silent Hill already...and who better than the guy who's been through the budget version of Silent Hill?