Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

Name: Theodore (T-Dog) Douglas

Appearance: Walking-Dead-TDog.jpg

Strengths: Kind hearted, easy to get along with, physically strong.

Weakness: Quick tempered, easily panics, not the smartest of the group.

Deceased loved one: Wife, who came to him in a dream to tell him to meet up with others at Silent Hill for unknown reasons.

Post speed: At least a few times a day, though weekends are bit tougher.

WARNING: THIS IS YOUR LOCAL GAMEMASTER! THE SILENT HILL RP GOES UP IN APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES... I REPEAT, THE SILENT HILL RP GOES UP IN APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES.

Cast List:

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)

@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Zeus as Miles Upshur (Outlast)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)

@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@☾Endellion☽ as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Hyydra as Isaac Falborn (Castlevania)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)
@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)

Name: Theodore Roosevelt

Attributes: Roosevelt doesn't need any powers. He is a Bull Moose, no need for powers when you are physically fit, with skill in horseback ridding, experience in tracking and woodsmenship, and skilled in firearms. He can also speak softly with a big stick if that means anything.

11.gif

Pic:
spy.png

Character Name: Red Spy

Attributes: "He relies on stealth and trickery to aid his team. Using a unique array of cloaking watches, he can render himself invisible or even fake his own death, leaving unaware opponents off-guard. His Disguise Kit lets him take on the form of any class on either team, allowing him to blend in while behind enemy lines before stabbing his unsuspecting "teammates" in the back." Directly from the Wiki. He is skilled in combat, with melee weapons and ranged weapons, best with a pistol.

Personality: Rather manipulative most times, he is viewed as a heartless monster. This isn't entirely true however. He has formed fast friendships with his team members in the battlefields, and a friendship with the Knight Solaire. He is protective of his friends, and mostly honest.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: The Engineer. His death in The Ties That Bind hurt the Spy deep down inside. He came here, not out of a hope to get the Engineer back, but out of a strange curiousity, and wish for the blood of whoever sent it, and maybe, a strange belief, that the others will be here too.

Posting speed: Relatively frequent, after 3:00 PM Eastern on weekdays.

((THE NEXT MURDER EVENT I SHALL BE SANDOR CLEGANE! I CLAIM IT RIGHT NOW))

No weapons or tech, Red Spy! And welcome back!!! :O

Character Name: Red Spy
Attributes: "He relies on stealth and trickery to aid his team. Using a unique array of cloaking watches, he can render himself invisible or even fake his own death, leaving unaware opponents off-guard. His Disguise Kit lets him take on the form of any class on either team, allowing him to blend in while behind enemy lines before stabbing his unsuspecting "teammates" in the back." Directly from the Wiki. He is skilled in combat, with melee weapons and ranged weapons, best with a pistol.
Personality: Rather manipulative most times, he is viewed as a heartless monster. This isn't entirely true however. He has formed fast friendships with his team members in the battlefields, and a friendship with the Knight Solaire. He is protective of his friends, and mostly honest.
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: The Engineer. His death in The Ties That Bind hurt the Spy deep down inside. He came here, not out of a hope to get the Engineer back, but out of a strange curiousity, and wish for the blood of whoever sent it, and maybe, a strange belief, that the others will be here too.
Posting speed: Relatively frequent, after 3:00 PM Eastern on weekdays.
((THE NEXT MURDER EVENT I SHALL BE SANDOR CLEGANE! I CLAIM IT RIGHT NOW))
Btw, RP up: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-iii-welcome-to-silent-hill.81983/#post-1659915

Pic: Pic

Character Name: Artyom (Metro Series)

Attributes: Shooting, Melee, Stealth

Personality: Quiet

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Mother died in 2009 due to the Nuclear War

Posting speed: Decent/Doesn't know what he's getting into

No weapons or tech? FUCK ME. D: I should've picked The Mountain from Game Of Thrones then. He can kill people with his bare hands. XD

"He was finally getting the son he always wanted. (*shot* XD)"
*Slow Applause*
Also, I like how you did the whole after words thing, from The Ties That Bind to this.
It hurt my feels. XD
The Ties that Bind was so good I just had to tip my hat to it by writing that prologue. Even if the new members don't understand most of it. lol. :3

They call him only G. His Identity...​
Agent G.png
A Mystery.​
A Secret Agent. Immaculate, Intelligent, A rookie.
Agent "G" is one of the main characters of The House of the Dead video game series.

Pic:
maxresdefault.jpg

higurashi-laugh-shion-o.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Character name:
Sonozaki Shion
Attributes:
Shooting, Close quarter, Manipulating others, studying her surroundings
Personality:
Despite her personality being seemingly girly and more refined than Mion's personality at first, thanks to schooling at St. Lucia, she is actually incredibly shrewd, manipulative, and delinquent, more so than Mion. She hated St. Lucia, calling it a "factory for manufacturing ladies" and got in trouble with the administration numerous times for various misdemeanors. In order to escape, she studied all of the school's security systems, guard schedules, and behaviors of the administration staff, to the point where she manipulated them by propagating a rumor of her having a love affair with a male teacher, to her advantage. In Watanagashi-hen, she is shown to like angering Mion and making her jealous by taking control of Keiichi whenever she got the chance. In Meakashi-hen, when she was attacked by the motorcyclists, she was shown to be capable of mapping out how to ruin their reputations in numerous ways, trying to create the most entertaining and interesting outcome for her own enjoyment. Also inMeakashi-hen, Shion was able to easily manipulate and control the whole village of Hinamizawa; when Furude Rika, Hōjō Satoko and Kimiyoshi Kiichirōwent missing, Shion was able to exploit the resulting paranoia to her own advantage, with the occasional mask of innocence and stealing the image of Mion, in order to lure all of her targets to their deaths in perfect fashion and fulfill her own "promise" to Satoshi.
Shion also has the capability to become overly protective and easily angered, just like Maebara Keiichi, when the issue focused on Satoko; as shown in Minagoroshi-hen, when the club members were trying to plan out how to save Satoko from her abusive uncle Hōjō Teppei, she threatened to kill everyone who stood in her way of killing Teppei, even those whom she cared for, and only calmed down when Keiichi allowed her to bash his head with a chair. She goes as far as to be willing to die as long as Satoko lived. This was seen inMinagoroshi-hen, where she pleads to Takano to kill her, but to spare Satoko. Takano agrees and kills Shion by shooting her in the head, but later proceeds to kill Satoko after she answers a question. Like Mion, Shion is a very cheerful and friendly girl. She acts like an older sister to Satoko, helping out whenever she can and teasing as a sister would. She has a very supportive personality and openly supports Satoshi, giving him the courage to reserve the evil teddy bear he wanted to give to Satoko for her birthday. Like Keiichi, Shion will often resort to violence.
Shion tends to become envious very easily and frequently, which has contributed to her progression of the Hinamizawa Syndrome, her uncontrollable anger, and how she chooses to torture the victims "to make sure they get what they deserve". In Meakashi-hen, Shion's inner "demon" awoke out of jealousy when she was listening to Mion talk about Keiichi; she found it unfair for Mion to have a living crush nearby when her own crush was possibly dead (by word of other Hinamizawans). Other things that Shion became jealous over included Mion's status as the next heir of the Sonozaki family, Rika's status as the reincarnation of Oyashiro-sama, Satoshi's protection and love for Satoko, and, as described by Shion, Ryūgū Rena's own inner "demon", which far surpassed Shion's demon in terms of power and monstrosity ("In the heavy downpour, I saw those eyes. It was like a situation where, because I knew how to play tennis, people admired me for being able to beat other novices at tennis. But then I met a girl who said she also played tennis; she even took private lessons. When I competed against her, she completely beat me, and I felt humiliated when everyone began to admire how she was much better than me. To me, that was Rena. I could sense her aura, that her demon was much more powerful and fearsome than my own.").

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Satoshi, She entered Silent hill in order to bring him back

Posting speed: I'm usually very active.

Character name:
Sonozaki Shion
Attributes:
Shooting, Close quarter, Manipulating others, studying her surroundings
Personality:
Despite her personality being seemingly girly and more refined than Mion's personality at first, thanks to schooling at St. Lucia, she is actually incredibly shrewd, manipulative, and delinquent, more so than Mion. She hated St. Lucia, calling it a "factory for manufacturing ladies" and got in trouble with the administration numerous times for various misdemeanors. In order to escape, she studied all of the school's security systems, guard schedules, and behaviors of the administration staff, to the point where she manipulated them by propagating a rumor of her having a love affair with a male teacher, to her advantage. In Watanagashi-hen, she is shown to like angering Mion and making her jealous by taking control of Keiichi whenever she got the chance. In Meakashi-hen, when she was attacked by the motorcyclists, she was shown to be capable of mapping out how to ruin their reputations in numerous ways, trying to create the most entertaining and interesting outcome for her own enjoyment. Also inMeakashi-hen, Shion was able to easily manipulate and control the whole village of Hinamizawa; when Furude Rika, Hōjō Satoko and Kimiyoshi Kiichirōwent missing, Shion was able to exploit the resulting paranoia to her own advantage, with the occasional mask of innocence and stealing the image of Mion, in order to lure all of her targets to their deaths in perfect fashion and fulfill her own "promise" to Satoshi.
Shion also has the capability to become overly protective and easily angered, just like Maebara Keiichi, when the issue focused on Satoko; as shown in Minagoroshi-hen, when the club members were trying to plan out how to save Satoko from her abusive uncle Hōjō Teppei, she threatened to kill everyone who stood in her way of killing Teppei, even those whom she cared for, and only calmed down when Keiichi allowed her to bash his head with a chair. She goes as far as to be willing to die as long as Satoko lived. This was seen inMinagoroshi-hen, where she pleads to Takano to kill her, but to spare Satoko. Takano agrees and kills Shion by shooting her in the head, but later proceeds to kill Satoko after she answers a question. Like Mion, Shion is a very cheerful and friendly girl. She acts like an older sister to Satoko, helping out whenever she can and teasing as a sister would. She has a very supportive personality and openly supports Satoshi, giving him the courage to reserve the evil teddy bear he wanted to give to Satoko for her birthday. Like Keiichi, Shion will often resort to violence.
Shion tends to become envious very easily and frequently, which has contributed to her progression of the Hinamizawa Syndrome, her uncontrollable anger, and how she chooses to torture the victims "to make sure they get what they deserve". In Meakashi-hen, Shion's inner "demon" awoke out of jealousy when she was listening to Mion talk about Keiichi; she found it unfair for Mion to have a living crush nearby when her own crush was possibly dead (by word of other Hinamizawans). Other things that Shion became jealous over included Mion's status as the next heir of the Sonozaki family, Rika's status as the reincarnation of Oyashiro-sama, Satoshi's protection and love for Satoko, and, as described by Shion, Ryūgū Rena's own inner "demon", which far surpassed Shion's demon in terms of power and monstrosity ("In the heavy downpour, I saw those eyes. It was like a situation where, because I knew how to play tennis, people admired me for being able to beat other novices at tennis. But then I met a girl who said she also played tennis; she even took private lessons. When I competed against her, she completely beat me, and I felt humiliated when everyone began to admire how she was much better than me. To me, that was Rena. I could sense her aura, that her demon was much more powerful and fearsome than my own.").
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Satoshi, She entered Silent hill in order to bring him back
Posting speed: I'm usually very active.
Uhhh, the series your character came from. What's the English translation.

Pic: MV5BMjA5NDA0NzcwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgxMjA5MTE@._V1_SX720.jpg

Pic:

Character Name: Detective Matthew "Matt" Scudder

Attributes: Strengths include handling of weaponry, investigation, CQC including hand to hand. Weaknesses include a silent, enigmatic nature, alcoholic beverages, most especially Whiskey.

Personality: Enigmatic and silent, investigative and caring.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Best friend from Alcoholics Anonymous named Kyle, enters to try and find out if this was real.

Posting speed: Faster than the speed of light, which is technically impossible since I'd have to be a black hole to even suck in light. Yep, I'm a black hole.

Sidenote, Leo Barnes here, hey guys, given permission to join thanks to Akis warm and goodhearted nature!...

*Cough cough*

Reactions: Akibahara
Pic: Here are four,

regina.jpeg

18e9730eaf94212ca6efb947fb2b6e96.jpg

regina-once-upon-a-time-lipstick-batom.jpg

Once-Upon-a-Time-ABC-Fruit-of-the-Poisonous-Tree-550x733.jpg

Character Name: Regina Mills

Attributes:

Strengths: Witty, intelligent, Brave, and decently fast.

Weaknesses: Physically dull in strength, Stubborn, Makes her own Discussions with out others, acts when she thinks its best, and barley trusts anyone.

Personality: Regina is like a rose, she will hurt you if you pick her up at first glace with out examining her, but even with the pain comes the beauty of the flower, once you know how to get pass her sarcastic answers and rude comments, shes sweet and caring women, with one of the biggest hearts a person could have. Forcing herself to have a hard shell, not many can see pass the awful things she says and does, making the already distance women to draw back even further into the black Abyss.

(If you need more please tell me.)

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Robin Hood

Posting speed: Mostly all day/ Everyday. Sometimes this will change depending on the date.

Pic:
jane_the_killer_by_blackprime17-d6x9csq.jpg

Character Name: Jane the Killer

Attributes: Her strengths are stealth, disguise, hand to hand combat, manipulating people, and High agility. Weaknesses include horrible social skills, Can be easily angered, and a bit cocky.

Personality: Jane has a unique and dark past. Jeff the killer killed her entire family when she was 10 years of age, Which caused her to go a bit crazy. She hated Jeff so much. She has slight schizophrenia caused by Jeff killing her family. Jane the killer is one cocky person, She is highly agile and very stealthy. She can be loving at times. If you can become her friend I suggest you try.
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Her family

Posting speed: Usually very active.