Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Im not annoying." Jacob glowered at her turning from the door. She was a feisty one. He smirked
Nova rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you kind of are," she replied, looking up at the boy whose name she hadn't bothered remembering. "And now that the house has shut itself up, I'm stuck with you."

"Well I don't think youre annoying." Jacob smiled. He gave a small smirk. "Im Jacob, That's Evangeline. Were the Levington twins." he dug his hands into his pockets and looked down at the women.

Aleks walks out of a side storage room to the sound of all of the fighting going on in the lounge. "This house is the best it has ever been. Do not insult my work now! And the house may be locked up for longer than thought, because there is more people here. My guess is..." Aleks looks around the room and stares out the window. "...About three days to a week."

Aleks walks out of a side storage room to the sound of all of the fighting going on in the lounge. "This house is the best it has ever been. Do not insult my work now! And the house may be locked up for longer than thought, because there is more people here. My guess is..." Aleks looks around the room and stares out the window. "...About three days to a week."
"Well I don't think youre annoying." Jacob smiled. He gave a small smirk. "Im Jacob, That's Evangeline. Were the Levington twins." he dug his hands into his pockets and looked down at the women.

"A week?" Nova groaned, looking up at Aleks from her spot on the stairs. "Please tell me you're joking. I really don't want to deal with Prince Irritating and his mute sister for a whole damn week."

With a frustrated sigh, she raised her cigarette to her lips, forgetting for a moment that it wasn't lit. She scowled. "Does anyone in this fucking place have a lighter?"

Eve's eyes saddened at the sound of her nam"mute." she couldn't help it if she was shy. But she wouldn't say anything. The lady was their host. She could treat her how she wanted. Even if in a situation different Eve could never come back with something. She sighed hugging herself.

Jacob glowered at the female. "Look you bitch. You can insult me or call me what you want but Eve's done nothing wrong to you. All she's done at all is follow me around and correct me." he grunted. "You don't fuck with my twin sister, out of anything you can do." the boy hissed glaring at her..

"Jake she didn't mean anything by it.." Eve murmured. "Stop being a jerk."

"She has no reason to treat you badly!"

Eve looked to Parker for some help to do something about all the arguing that was folding out.

Eve's eyes saddened at the sound of her nam"mute." she couldn't help it if she was shy. But she wouldn't say anything. The lady was their host. She could treat her how she wanted. Even if in a situation different Eve could never come back with something. She sighed hugging herself.

Jacob glowered at the female. "Look you bitch. You can insult me or call me what you want but Eve's done nothing wrong to you. All she's done at all is follow me around and correct me." he grunted. "You don't fuck with my twin sister, out of anything you can do." the boy hissed glaring at her..

"Jake she didn't mean anything by it.." Eve murmured. "Stop being a jerk."

"She has no reason to treat you badly!"

Eve looked to Parker for some help to do something about all the arguing that was folding out.
Nova smirked. She'd obviously found Jacob's pressure point, and made a mental note to exploit it later. "That's not any way to treat your host," she teased, cigarette bobbing up and down in her mouth as she spoke. "Looks like you'll be the one who sleeps on the floor, Mr. Levington."

"Now. I'm going to ask this one more time. Does anyone here have a lighter?"

Jake rolled his eyes sitting back in a couch. Bitch.

Jake rolled his eyes sitting back in a couch. Bitch.
With a huff, Nova got up and went over to the fireplace in the living room. There were always matches there. Taking the box off the mantle she took out a match, striking it on the side of the box and lighting her cigarette. She took a long drag, blowing smoke towards the ceiling.

"Well, it sounds like you two are going to be here for a while," she addressed the twins. "Up to a week, according to Aleks. Is 'mummy' going to get worried?" She made quote marks in the air, imitating their accent.

"She has twenty other kids. She could care less about us two. " Jake shrugged. "The only person who'd come looking is Charlotte. " Jake shivered. "Man that girls creepy. She has this weird crush on me. She says im her 'little demon'. Ugh." Jake shook his head sliding closer to his twin who giggled.

Already beyond pissed at being trapped, Parker half yelled half roared at the top of his lungs and started tossing furniture left and right. After a few moments his yells were drowned out by bickering across the room. Cocking an eyebrow at the pair he ran his hand through his hair, grabbed a chunk of it and gritted his teeth before saying, "Weird f**k that just came out of the closet just said we could be stuck in here for a week. If I have to listen to you assholes bitch back and forth the entire time, I will lose my mind." Parker reached in his pocket and retrieved his lighter. Chucking it at Nova's head from across the room. "Here! Keep the damn thing. You won't have to use matches anymore! And leave the little British kids alone. The boy likes to bitch too much and well the girl hasn't really pissed me off yet so just give her a break, I guess."

His eyes darted over to Jake and Eve. "And you two! Boy, I still owe you one so I'll be nice. Stop pissing her off. It's her house apparently and I'm really tired of her voice already. And little quiet girl. Uhh.. Just keep doing whatever you're doing."

Eve gave a small smile towards Parker. He had a nice side after all, she though watching him with curious blue eyes. Why was he being so nice towards her though? She brushed dark brown bangs out of her eyes taking it behind her ear.

Jacob grumbled. "Dude stop being a dramatic bitch!" he yelled not noticing of his twins admiring stare towards the male.

"Jacob-"

His twin went unheard as he screamed. "Why the fuck were you running from cops anyway you hobo??"

Eve blinked in surprise at her twin. That was out of character.

Parker slowly turned to face the young boy. His body completely tense and his eyes blazing. "What the f**k did you just call me you little shit?" He took a few lumbering steps in his direction, clenching his fists. "How about I come over there and break my foot off in your ass? Maybe I'm a murderer? Maybe I killed some little British brat for pissing me off." He laughed to himself and took a deep breath. "You're stuck in here with me, kid. I'd try not to get on my bad side. It won't be the little demon girl you have to worry about if you do." Folding his hands together and holding them in front of his chest he said in his usual gruff, menacing tone, "You don't want to test me, boy. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I might not even have to do it myself." He left the last sentence vague in hopes of inciting some sense of impending doom. Knowing full well, most people that had the misfortune of being around him usually ended up dead or worse. It was just his fate. No matter who came into his life, whether they hated him, which was more common, or they actually tried to care for him, they always ended up dead or broken one way or another. He was his own walking bad luck charm. He would hope this would back them off. He didn't want these two to get hurt but he knew it would happen somehow.

Parker slowly turned to face the young boy. His body completely tense and his eyes blazing. "What the f**k did you just call me you little shit?" He took a few lumbering steps in his direction, clenching his fists. "How about I come over there and break my foot off in your ass? Maybe I'm a murderer? Maybe I killed some little British brat for pissing me off." He laughed to himself and took a deep breath. "You're stuck in here with me, kid. I'd try not to get on my bad side. It won't be the little demon girl you have to worry about if you do." Folding his hands together and holding them in front of his chest he said in his usual gruff, menacing tone, "You don't want to test me, boy. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I might not even have to do it myself." He left the last sentence vague in hopes of inciting some sense of impending doom. Knowing full well, most people that had the misfortune of being around him usually ended up dead or worse. It was just his fate. No matter who came into his life, whether they hated him, which was more common, or they actually tried to care for him, they always ended up dead or broken one way or another. He was his own walking bad luck charm. He would hope this would back them off. He didn't want these two to get hurt but he knew it would happen somehow.
"There will be no killing anyone in this house," Nova snapped, turning to the other guy. She flicked her cigarette, ash falling on the floor. "None of you idiots are dying here, because I don't want to deal with you for the rest of eternity."

Not taking her eyes off the man, she bent down and picked up the lighter, slipping it in the pocket of her black jeans. "Thanks."

Jacob scoffed. "You hurt me?" He took a step forward but Eve jumped up and stepped in between them putting her hands on Parkers chest she looked from her twin back to him. "Guys cmon stop it..." she was talking but her voice was a really soft British accent. She most likely could only be heard by the two boys. "Stop fighting..were going to be stuck here for a week together. Can we at least attempt to pretend we have the smallest amount of humanity?" Then her soft gaze set back on Parker's. "You're both acting like lunatic barbarians and this isn't even our house." she finished. She flushed jerking her hands back from the hard muscles of Parkers chest and swiftly looking away at the ground.

Jacob scoffed. "You hurt me?" He took a step forward but Eve jumped up and stepped in between them putting her hands on Parkers chest she looked from her twin back to him. "Guys cmon stop it..." she was talking but her voice was a really soft British accent. She most likely could only be heard by the two boys. "Stop fighting..were going to be stuck here for a week together. Can we at least attempt to pretend we have the smallest amount of humanity?" Then her soft gaze set back on Parker's. "You're both acting like lunatic barbarians and this isn't even our house." she finished. She flushed jerking her hands back from the hard muscles of Parkers chest and swiftly looking away at the ground.
"Well, I'll say this: when she does open her mouth it's for a good reason," Nova remarked, raising her cigarette back to her red lips as she watched the female twin break up the fight.

Aleks has seen all of this fighting before, so he is not surprised at the note of everyone flying off the handle when they heard that they might have to stay here a week at most. He really should be scared if he would have to clean another body out again, but he was really worried that nova would put back the matches. Aleks walked over to nova and tapped her on the shoulder lightly and quietly said to her " You know you keep a extra pack and a extra lighter under the the second step floorboard." And then walked off back to his original standing spot, then after all of the roaring and flipping of the couch was done he spoke up... " If you keep flipping shit and making a mess you will have to stay here longer. So calm down..." After he was done speaking he put back the love seat and sat down on it. Then he pointed the screwdriver in his hand at the two twins. " You two. You will get a bed, do not worry. You will take my room..." Then he moved his arm to point at the raging man. " You, will sleep.. Hmm..." Aleks contemplated his thought and decided to be a bit devilish. " You will sleep with nova or aurora. " As he finished his little rant, he threw the screwdriver into a rotting part of the floor he has yet to fix. " Now... Stop screwing up my house and shut the hell up."

Aleks has seen all of this fighting before, so he is not surprised at the note of everyone flying off the handle when they heard that they might have to stay here a week at most. He really should be scared if he would have to clean another body out again, but he was really worried that nova would put back the matches. Aleks walked over to nova and tapped her on the shoulder lightly and quietly said to her " You know you keep a extra pack and a extra lighter under the the second step floorboard." And then walked off back to his original standing spot, then after all of the roaring and flipping of the couch was done he spoke up... " If you keep flipping shit and making a mess you will have to stay here longer. So calm down..." After he was done speaking he put back the love seat and sat down on it. Then he pointed the screwdriver in his hand at the two twins. " You two. You will get a bed, do not worry. You will take my room..." Then he moved his arm to point at the raging man. " You, will sleep.. Hmm..." Aleks contemplated his thought and decided to be a bit devilish. " You will sleep with nova or aurora. " As he finished his little rant, he threw the screwdriver into a rotting part of the floor he has yet to fix. " Now... Stop screwing up my house and shut the hell up."
Aurora returned downstairs after calming Annie down, seeing everyone gathered on the first floor. "Who's sleeping with me?" She asked Aleks, honestly too emotionally exhausted to object. She knew that she looked like death, even more so than usual. Her eyes felt puffy and she no longer walked with an air of elegant confidence. Her shoulders were slumped as she dropped face first onto the couch, groaning against the upholstery. Aurora's hair was a bit messy and swept the hardwood floor when she laid down.
She turned her head so that she could see the group of people standing in her home, "Nova...can you get me my pack of cigarettes? They're in the second to the right kitchen cabinet. I need to smoke all of them."

Jacob blinked. That was Aurora? If he'd been a cartoon his tongue would have lolled out of his mouth. A flush covered his cheeks as he raised a hand. "Can I trade places with Parker?" he asked almost as if her were waking from a dream his eyes staying on the beautiful blonde girl. Right then he knew he wanted her.

Eve flushed blinking and looking from Parker to her brother. She admired Parker. She also felt the thought of being in the same room with him scent a feeling of safety over her. But sleeping with him..the thoughts sent a deeper red to her cheeks. She played with her sweater sleeves deep in thought.

Aurora moved her gaze lazily to Jacob and Eve, "Wait, who are these kids? I thought that the only stranger here was this guy," she asked, motioning to Parker. The whole situation, and she didn't even know all of it, let alone that they would be stuck there for a week, made her head spin. Aurora moaned into the couch, feeling like the order she had spent so long developing and keeping track of was falling apart. "If Nova isn't going to get my my cigarettes can someone else just get them? Please?"

Parker tossed his head back and laughed. "Man, I never thought I would see the day that a kid would have the balls to stand up to me." Then his thoughts flashed back to Annie only a few minutes earlier. "Scratch that. I never thought it would happen AGAIN." Parker looked down at Eve. She had soft eyes and didn't really seem to have a mean bone in her body so he gave in just to avoid making a scene and potentially hurting her if a fight broke out.

Hearing Aleks talk brought Parker to attention for a moment before he went off again. "F**k your furniture! You little creepy-" He cocked an eyebrow and tried to process what he just heard. "Wait... I'm sleeping with who?" Looking over at Nova first he shook his head and said, "Uhhh f**k that. She's an ass." Then he looked at Aurora. "Again. I'll pass. Satan's shepherd over there will probably invite Annie to sleep with her and I'm not into cuddling with demons." He couldn't help but laugh at Jake. "That was good, kid. You might not be half bad. Let him take her to bed!" He exclaimed with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.