Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aleks is shocked at the remark of the kitchen. Anything within the kitchen that concerned Nova or Aurora had to go bad. So naturally he yelled. " No, not the kitchen! I just wiped it down! And replaced the tile! Anything but the kitchen..." he trailed off, he almost looked like he was going to cry, all of his hard work already going down the drain.

She tossed her head back at his genuine reaction about the kitchen being ruined and laughed, really laughed.
"Oh, come on, Aleks," Nova pouted, "is this about the vodka? Or maybe you're jealous..." She winked at him.

Aleks silently gets up and walks towards nova within arms reach. Then he whispers to the two of them, " You two better know what you are doing. Or you will force my hand to do something drastic." And then he walks past the two, and entering the bathroom and closing the door with a slam. Aleks then turns on the shower water and starts looking around for the soap while the water heats up, making the room and the area around the door nice and warm, almost the only place that the house is not cold.

Aurora stopped laughing and straightened up again, always being forced to act proper and responsible. Her jaw tensed and she unwrapped herself from Nova's side, pushing her shoulders back until it was painful. It was obvious to everyone that Aleks had said something that upset her.

Aleks silently gets up and walks towards nova within arms reach. Then he whispers to the two of them, " You two better know what you are doing. Or you will force my hand to do something drastic." And then he walks past the two, and entering the bathroom and closing the door with a slam. Aleks then turns on the shower water and starts looking around for the soap while the water heats up, making the room and the area around the door nice and warm, almost the only place that the house is not cold.
Aurora stopped laughing and straightened up again, always being forced to act proper and responsible. Her jaw tensed and she unwrapped herself from Nova's side, pushing her shoulders back until it was painful. It was obvious to everyone that Aleks had said something that upset her.
"Buzzkill," Nova muttered as Aleks ran off and Aroura stiffened, obviously bothered. She tipped the bottle once more, taking a swig. "You okay, 'Roura?"

Last edited by a moderator:
In spite of Aleks she turned back to Nova, but no longer touching her, "There's got to be more alcohol somewhere in this damn house, I need to be hammered out of my mind."

In spite of Aleks she turned back to Nova, but no longer touching her, "There's got to be more alcohol somewhere in this damn house, I need to be hammered out of my mind."
"Oh, there is," Nova replied, grinning. "There's at least two other bottles in the cabinet. Plus one in the freezer, but that's my favorite stuff I'm saving it for a special occasion."

Aleks turns off the shower water and begins to dry off and put on new, non work clothes, a black and red flannel and some black skinny jeans. While he tries to put on his fathers scarf, Aleks tries to open the bathroom door but it will not open. Those with good hearing could hear muffled, swears as he tries again with the door. " Blasted door, you were my next project too! " Next you could hear loud slamming noises coming for the direction of the bathroom. And then silence after ten seconds of slamming.

Once Aleks was done trying to kick down the door, he slid down to the floor his back on the door, looking around for something to look at while he tried to think of an idea to open the door. It was a nice bathroom, it was about the only nice place in the whole house except for annie's room. Nice tiles, working curtain for the shower, even a nice semi-walk in closet space that holds what he hopes is most of the girl's clothes and not the previous owners clothes.

After he looked around the room and gave in with the idea of escape on his own he called out for the others, but in a depressed,quiet tone, almost like he was embarrassed. "Guys? I'm locked in the bathroom..."

Reactions: Ana
Aleks turns off the shower water and begins to dry off and put on new, non work clothes, a black and red flannel and some black skinny jeans. While he tries to put on his fathers scarf, Aleks tries to open the bathroom door but it will not open. Those with good hearing could hear muffled, swears as he tries again with the door. " Blasted door, you were my next project too! " Next you could hear loud slamming noises coming for the direction of the bathroom. And then silence after ten seconds of slamming.

Once Aleks was done trying to kick down the door, he slid down to the floor his back on the door, looking around for something to look at while he tried to think of an idea to open the door. It was a nice bathroom, it was about the only nice place in the whole house except for annie's room. Nice tiles, working curtain for the shower, even a nice semi-walk in closet space that holds what he hopes is most of the girl's clothes and not the previous owners clothes.

After he looked around the room and gave in with the idea of escape on his own he called out for the others, but in a depressed,quiet tone, almost like he was embarrassed. "Guys? I'm locked in the bathroom..."
Upon hearing this, Nova snorted. Taking her bottle with her, she made her way to the bathroom. Being as small and light as she was, Nova was starting to feel the alcohol; she tripped on the way and caught herself, giggling.

When she got to the door, she turned the knob, jiggling it a little bit as she pulled, and it opened right up. "House is being a lil' temperamental," she told him, taking another drink from the now three-fourths full bottle of vodka, "so you gotta give it a little love."

Reactions: Xibilation
Aurora heard Aleks' struggles with the bathroom door and raised her eyebrows. "Hey Nova." She said loudly enough for him to hear. "I bet Aleks has a secret stash of booze in his room, and I'm kind of thirsty..."

Nova, intrigued by the prospect finding of a secret stash, turned abruptly - slamming the door in Aleks's face.

"What's you say about a stash, Aroura?" she called to her, walking back to the living room.

(fixed!)

"I've seen him bring in a bunch of alcohol from shopping trips, he goes straight up to his room with it too. It's a bit rude if you ask me, not to share your booze with the dead. Don't you agree, Nova?"

The rest of aleks body fell to the ground once nova opened the door. He got up and brushed himself off, then turned around to a slam and the door back were it was. Aleks did not know how to feel, betrayed, sad, rage? He questioned about what stash would he have in his room in the attic. He did not have anything of value in his room at all. Sure he had a few light beers in his fridge, but that is it that he can think of, the emotions we clouding his memory.

Aleks did not even say anything as he slumped back down, putting his hands in his pockets. Back on the door and looking around the bathroom again.

"I've seen him bring in a bunch of alcohol from shopping trips, he goes straight up to his room with it too. It's a bit rude if you ask me, not to share your booze with the dead. Don't you agree, Nova?"
"Rude, indeed... should we liberate some?" Nova suggested, grinning at Aroura. She wasn't sure if they'd even find anything, she'd never been in Aleks's room, but she wasn't going to pass up the oppurtunity.

"We shall." Aurora then took Nova's hand in her own and lead her up to the second floor hallway, underneath the attic pull-down stairs. "Would you like to do the honors?" She asked, gesturing to the cord as if she were showing off the grand prize car in a game show.

"Psh. You guys think I'm mean!" Parker scoffed at the pair of them. "So.. He does have some in his room?" Parker questioned, hoping to partake in some raucous drunkenness. Snatching the bottle of Vodka and taking a quick few gulps wetted his appetite.

He was eagerly following along with more of a bounce with his step when something hit him. Like weight fell on his shoulders and he couldn't stop himself before the question poured out. "Wait a f**king second! Who's dead?!"

"We shall." Aurora then took Nova's hand in her own and lead her up to the second floor hallway, underneath the attic pull-down stairs. "Would you like to do the honors?" She asked, gesturing to the cord as if she were showing off the grand prize car in a game show.
"Absolutely." Nova climbed the stairs, concentrating on not falling and/or spilling her vodka. Suddenly, the bottle was gone - Parker had snatched it. She pouted, but kept climbing. Once at the top, she pulled the string that turned the light on. The room didn't have much of anything in it, but she figured Aleks was a smart guy, he probably hid his stuff well.

"You coming?" she shouted down to the others.

Aleks looks at his workmen's clothes, and then fiddles around with his pocket. He keeps doing this for about three different times and then he scrambles for the discarded pile of clothes. "Come on baby please be here..." Aleks reaches into his pocket to be pricked by screw driver he left in his pocket. Now content with himself, he gets up off of the floor with a smug face on, and then starts to stab at the door frame with the screw driver. Sure he would have to fix it, but atleast he will be out of here soon.

Aurora turned to Parker, shaking her head as if his realization was silly. "Honey, Parker, you had a 6-year old ghost run through your very soul an hour ago. You didn't think she was alive did you? News flash, the majority of this household is dead." Leaving Parker to register what she admitted, Aurora climbed up to the attic to join Nova.

Parker sat and pondered what he had just heard for a few moments. "Ghosts? You're ghosts? Like paranormal entities?" His body loosened as a pained look crossed his face. "So ghosts are actually a thing?" He said to no one in particular. Regaining his train of thought he shook his head and said, "You all wouldn't happen to have a vacuum cleaner, would you?"

Waiting for a response he tipped up his newly acquired bottle and guzzled as much as he could before he had to take another breath. He then watched them continue up to Aleks's room.

Aurora turned to Parker, shaking her head as if his realization was silly. "Honey, Parker, you had a 6-year old ghost run through your very soul an hour ago. You didn't think she was alive did you? News flash, the majority of this household is dead." Leaving Parker to register what she admitted, Aurora climbed up to the attic to join Nova.
Hearing voices and footsteps on the stairs, Nova started looking around. She started by the bed, finding a carton of cigarettes marked 'Emergency Supply' on the bed, and not much around it. "Aw, look at that. Supporting our bad habits. Bless him."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.