Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll get them for you! " the boy jumped up running to the kitchen. Eve blinked after him. Soon he returned with a pack of cigarettes. Sitting beside her he held them out and gave a light smile. "I'm Jake" he told her. Part of him was afraid she would go off on him like Nova.
Jake glared at Parkers outburst but said nothing while Eve stood there smiling awkwardly with a blush as if she might faint.

Aleks had his eyes wander over to parker and said " Well, you could sleep in the girls bedroom for the whole week if you wish..." He knew that this would make Aurora mad and he hoped that aurora would take him in, and she was about the nicest of the two or well, three. Aleks got up and pulled up the screwdriver and put it back in his pocket. " Now, because you locked all of us in here, I have to get more food. " Aleks glanced back at the kitchen and then back to parker. "I only keep enough around for all four of us."

After thanking Jake, Aurora directed her gaze to Parker. "Don't talk about my little sister like that. Annie doesn't sleep with anyone, not even me, she has her own room for a reason." She sighed audibly, but took care to keep her tone soft, as she wasn't trying to put Parker on the defensive, "I'm asking you, for everyone's sake, to stop fighting with me, or anyone. And at least have the decency to not insult the house and the people in it, especially since you were not even invited."

Aurora hadn't been able to process what Aleks had said until after she finished her sentence. "Hold on, did you just say for the whole week?" Her voice went up a few octaves at the last few words. Aurora's bottom lip started to tremble and her eyes glossed over, making her eyes seem shockingly blue against her pale features.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I still say I can trade places with him." Jake said his eyes almost pleading. He looked like a lost puppy. Eve shook her head glaring at her brother but, of course his gaze was set on Aurora. Eve bit her lip. Part of her wanted to share a room with Parker. She knew she would be safe. But another thought it was wrong. What if he hated her like he did everyone else?

Parker threw up his hands. "Hey, I already said I like the little squirt. Even if she did try to eat my face." Parker sighed and let the plethora of insults in his head subside. He knew how to be mean and that was about it. He insulted people and he fought The only two things he could claim he was an expert at. Without a fight or an argument, Parker was lost for words. "Well, alright. Sorry, I guess. Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.." He sat silent for a second and then shot a smile at Aurora. "But can we agree that she's an ass?" Gesturing to Nova and laughing afterwards.

Reactions: Ana
Aurora moved her gaze lazily to Jacob and Eve, "Wait, who are these kids? I thought that the only stranger here was this guy," she asked, motioning to Parker. The whole situation, and she didn't even know all of it, let alone that they would be stuck there for a week, made her head spin. Aurora moaned into the couch, feeling like the order she had spent so long developing and keeping track of was falling apart. "If Nova isn't going to get my my cigarettes can someone else just get them? Please?"

"Nah, I've got them, I've got them." Nova ducked into the kitchen and grabbed Aroura's pack, picking up a little something for herself on the way back. A bottle of vodka; no glasses, she'd just drink from the bottle.
Leaning against the wall in the living room, she untwisted the cap and looked the three newcomers over. "So who is sleeping where?"

Before adjusting herself she scooped up the pack of cigarettes that landed at her feet. Aurora composed herself, returning to her proper stature. She sat tall, her shoulders pushed back making her defined collar bones even more so prominent, and crossed her long slender but toned legs. Addressing Aleks she said, "Two can take my room, I have some things to take care of tonight."

Giving a slight smile that softened her sharp features she nodded at Parker, "We can, but that's why I love her."

Before adjusting herself she scooped up the pack of cigarettes that landed at her feet. Aurora composed herself, returning to her proper stature. She sat tall, her shoulders pushed back making her defined collar bones even more so prominent, and crossed her long slender but toned legs. Addressing Aleks she said, "Two can take my room, I have some things to take care of tonight."

Giving a slight smile that softened her sharp features she nodded at Parker, "We can, but that's why I love her."
"Ooh, what kind of things?" Nova sing-songed, grinning deviously at Aroura and waggling her eyebrows. She took a drink, red lipstick staining the vodka bottle.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Parker laughed when Aurora replied. A sincere laugh that he hadn't had in a while. "See! We're on our way to be friends already! Now if you all would stop being a gaggle of little f**ks then we-" Parker caught himself and gave an awkward smile. "My bad. Habit, you know?"

Hearing the conversation about the bedding situation was start to get on Parker's nerves but he fought back his urge to be an ass after apologizing to Aurora. "You know, I don't really mind where I sleep." He reconsidered his statement for a second then looked at Jacob. "Except I'm not sleeping in the same room with him. The kid looks like he would give me some trouble in my sleep.. If you know what I mean." Rubbing his face and taking a long, deep breath Parker said, "So, I'm either sleeping with her.." gesturing to Nova, "Or her." Gesturing to Eve. A frustrated look mixed with a slight twinge of embarrassment crossed his face. "Wait... I don't even know you're f**king names!!" He exclaimed. "Well, I'm Parker for anyone who doesn't know. Parker Gray." He said with a tone of disinterest.

Aleks watches nova walk back to her spot with bottle in hand as he sits there silent but then he whispers to himself " That was my vodka... " And then he perked up to novas response to Aurora's words. "Yes actually, what are you doing? It is not like you can leave."

As parker said that he did not care were he slept. Aleks decided to choose for him. " Nova's room then. You get to sleep with her. " He says as he shuffles around in the love seat, trying to find a nice spot.

Aleks watches nova walk back to her spot with bottle in hand as he sits there silent but then he whispers to himself " That was my vodka... " And then he perked up to novas response to Aurora's words. "Yes actually, what are you doing? It is not like you can leave."
Nova held out the bottle to Aleks, shaking it a little. "You shouldn't leave it where I can see it, pretty-boy. Want some?"

At the mention of Parker sleeping in her room, her grin vanished. "Wait, who decided this? Uh, no."

"Ooh, what kind of things?" Nova sing-songed, grinning deviously at Aroura and waggling her eyebrows. She took a drink, red lipstick staining the vodka bottle.
A sly sexy smile formed on her lips. Aurora stood up and made her way gracefully to Nova, stopping inches from her. She ran her finger along Nova's jawline and looked into her eyes, giving her a look asking Nova to play along. "Having some personal time with my lovely girlfriend, of course." Aurora moved to Nova's side, draping herself on her.

Aleks looked over to the bottle of vodka, he really could use a drink with all of the yelling before, but he never really liked the taste of anything alcoholic. " I'm good. And I am not pretty! " he semi-yelled to nova. "Just keep the bottle..." Aleks finally said afterwards trailing off at the end.

A sly sexy smile formed on her lips. Aurora stood up and made her way gracefully to Nova, stopping inches from her. She ran her finger along Nova's jawline and looked into her eyes, giving her a look asking Nova to play along. "Having some personal time with my lovely girlfriend, of course." Aurora moved to Nova's side, draping herself on her.
"Ooh, baby, my room or yours?" Nova purred, carrying on what Aroura had started. She wrapped her arm around the blonde's waist, pulling her a little closer.

Aleks looked over to the bottle of vodka, he really could use a drink with all of the yelling before, but he never really liked the taste of anything alcoholic. " I'm good. And I am not pretty! " he semi-yelled to nova. "Just keep the bottle..." Aleks finally said afterwards trailing off at the end.
At Aleks's rejection of her pretty-boy comment, Nova turned to him. "Aw, you're no fun."

Aleks coughed at novas comment, "I can be fun... But I am not fun when I have to clean up after you two. You could at least throw the sheets into the hamper after your done so I can clean them. "

"Well, it's decided then!" Parker announced. "Since these ladies are going in for some girl on girl tonight.. Then it looks like I'm bunking up with her." He said pointing at Eve. "Just keep it down. I'm grouchy when I'm tired." He said not realizing the irony that he was constantly grouchy and overall hateful in general.

Spotting the bottle of vodka, a grin formed on Parker's face. "So... We're getting hammered? Right?" He said reaching slowly for the bottle. "Why can't you guys share a drink with your good buddy Parker. Right? Maybe old 'SuperNova' over there will be a little more tolerable when I'm smashed." He said with a devilish smirk.

Aurora pressed her lips against Nova's neck, kissing ever so slightly and pulling back to admire the red lipstick stain now marking Nova as her own. Before turning back to the group she looked up at her, "I'm feeling adventurous, how about the kitchen instead?"
Returning her attention back to her audience, grinning at Aleks and silently thanking him for playing along as well, "Oh hush, we put them in the hamper last time."

Aleks is shocked at the remark of the kitchen. Anything within the kitchen that concerned Nova or Aurora had to go bad. So naturally he yelled. " No, not the kitchen! I just wiped it down! And replaced the tile! Anything but the kitchen..." he trailed off, he almost looked like he was going to cry, all of his hard work already going down the drain.

"Well, it's decided then!" Parker announced. "Since these ladies are going in for some girl on girl tonight.. Then it looks like I'm bunking up with her." He said pointing at Eve. "Just keep it down. I'm grouchy when I'm tired." He said not realizing the irony that he was constantly grouchy and overall hateful in general.

Spotting the bottle of vodka, a grin formed on Parker's face. "So... We're getting hammered? Right?" He said reaching slowly for the bottle. "Why can't you guys share a drink with your good buddy Parker. Right? Maybe old 'SuperNova' over there will be a little more tolerable when I'm smashed." He said with a devilish smirk.

Aurora pressed her lips against Nova's neck, kissing ever so slightly and pulling back to admire the red lipstick stain now marking Nova as her own. Before turning back to the group she looked up at her, "I'm feeling adventurous, how about the kitchen instead?"
Returning her attention back to her audience, grinning at Aleks and silently thanking him for playing along as well, "Oh hush, we put them in the hamper last time."
"Wherever you want, gorgeous," Nova replied, giving Aroura's behind a light smack for good measure.

She pulled the bottle away from Parker's slowly approaching hand, taking another long pull from it. "i dunno, man, considering I'm such an ass i might not feel like sharing."

She tossed her head back at his genuine reaction about the kitchen being ruined and laughed, really laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.