Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being scared for his life, aleks scoots closer to nova on the counter and rests his head onto her shoulder. You could almost see the shivers that emit from his body and the cold feeling of his skin. Almost like all life and hope has been drained from him. Thinking out loud aleks said softly, " So do you think it would be ok... to...well..." A slight blush spread across his face, he has never been in a relationship before. Well he has on the internet when his father let him on the computer, but nothing real. And he was even worse at talking to actual women. Maybe that because she was dead that this was a bit easier? Who knows. Aleks closed his eyes to either receive a answer from nova or richard, either way, he was not sure he was going to get what he wanted, much less what he wanted to hear.

Being scared for his life, aleks scoots closer to nova on the counter and rests his head onto her shoulder. You could almost see the shivers that emit from his body and the cold feeling of his skin. Almost like all life and hope has been drained from him. Thinking out loud aleks said softly, " So do you think it would be ok... to...well..." A slight blush spread across his face, he has never been in a relationship before. Well he has on the internet when his father let him on the computer, but nothing real. And he was even worse at talking to actual women. Maybe that because she was dead that this was a bit easier? Who knows. Aleks closed his eyes to either receive a answer from nova or richard, either way, he was not sure he was going to get what he wanted, much less what he wanted to hear.
"...to give it a go?" Nova finished for him. "Well, I don't see why not.... I mean.... if you're cool with being with a dead girl an' all..."
Again, Nova looked down at her shoes, almost glad that being dead made it mpossible to blush.

" I guess we could. " Aleks replied a bit hesitation in his voice, moving his hand from novas lap to wrapping his arms around her while nuzzling his head into her neck. " Your either really warm or I am really cold... Its nice hugging you." Aleks said with warmth in his voice. He had no idea if this is even a relationship or anything, he is just glad that he could be hugging nova.

"It's probably just you - I don't really have a teperature anymore," Nova replied, wrapping an arm around him. She had to admit, the physical contact was nice. Since she died, she hadn't had much of it; not of the affectionate type, anyway. "I could get used to this.."

Richard despised looking at the two of them. Having their little love and their affairs. He wished she would just go emotionless and kill him but he knew that wouldn't happen. He would have to force the issue.
"Look I'm not saying that, um, you two shouldn't be together. I'm just saying that she could start phasing at any sec. It could take 3 months, 2 days, 10 years, maybe even 40 years, or it could be different. Maybe she'll go violent when she reaches her spiritual limit." He created that term but he was hoping that he would get to explain it to them. It would make all of this more convincing. Richard just wanted to phase in and rip the poor guys head off and feast on the life force the leaked out of his body.

Richard despised looking at the two of them. Having their little love and their affairs. He wished she would just go emotionless and kill him but he knew that wouldn't happen. He would have to force the issue.
"Look I'm not saying that, um, you two shouldn't be together. I'm just saying that she could start phasing at any sec. It could take 3 months, 2 days, 10 years, maybe even 40 years, or it could be different. Maybe she'll go violent when she reaches her spiritual limit." He created that term but he was hoping that he would get to explain it to them. It would make all of this more convincing. Richard just wanted to phase in and rip the poor guys head off and feast on the life force the leaked out of his body.
At this point Nova just felt like Phillip was trying to throw a wrench in things, and it was beginning to irritate her. "Well, I'll tell you what. If I feel like murdering anyone in the near future, I'll let you know - until then, I don't think there's much for you to worry about.

"Alright I'll leave you guys to yourself." He stepped out of the room and back into the living room it was time to experience something else entirely. Perhaps he would check up on Parker and finish the job. Then once he had finished Parker perhaps he would throw the corpse down stairs and see how his lovely little Nova felt about that. She had a thing for feeling bad about people falling downstairs then again Richard didn't blame her it ruined her life once.
He chuckled to himself as he headed upstairs to check on Parker.
Parker had climbed into a bed and was tossing and turning in his unconscious state.
"Hello Parker." He said with a grin but not waking him. Richard gripped him by his shoulders and pulled him out of the bed.
"What is going on?" Said Parker as he started to wake up.
"Oh no you should of remained asleep Parker." He stopped to lift him up so he could look in his eyes.
"You bastard I knew there was something wrong about you." Parker spat on Richard who only sighed. Richard responded by slapping him hard across his face. The slap busted a few of the stitches open.
"Now, now I only want to kill you. Don't make me torture you as well." Richard smirked as he started dragging Parker towards the stairs.
"I'm going to kill you!" Parker shouted before Richard lifted him to his gaze once more as the reached the stairs.
"You can't kill me if you're dead Parker." He tossed Parker down the stairs causing his body to twist and break. Each step he hit mangled his body even worse until he finally landed on his head breaking his neck. His body laid in the living room on display for the other house mates to see. He sincerely hoped that Nova enjoyed that gruesome reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing the loud thump aleks jumped up and looked toward the entryway, slowly he removed himself from novas side. " Uhh, Ill go check whatever that was." He said as we walked towards the sound, then laying before him, alek saw parkers dead body on the ground. A bit of blood dripping from his open mouth as he lay there. " Uhh nova... You should come see this..."

(short post because lunch at school and shite.)

Hearing the unease in Aleks' voice, Nova prepared herself for something bad. She hopped off the counter and walked out to the entryway, stopping beside Aleks. The moment she looked down, she instantly wished she hadn't. Seeing Parker's mangled, broken body at the bottom of the stairs brought back memories of her own death. She had to look away, before she lost it again.
"Wha-- what happened?" she asked, her voice wavering.

Richard could feel the energy leaving Parker. He accessed it and it allowed it fuel him. It felt great to feast on the energy of another. He let out a sigh as he felt his energy fully restored he faded into the spectral plane. It was time for fun. He descended the stairs as a thick red mist.
"The same thing that always happens in the murder house." Then a maniacal laugh filled the room. "Does it not fill your head with memories of that night?" He taunted Nova before he started to form. The red mist pulling itself together into a shape. As the mist clashed forming grey decaying skin. He decided to manipulate his form a little to taunt Nova a little more.
"And you boy." His disembodied voice coming from the air itself as his body formed. "Don't you know that you'll die as well?" The body was finally coming into shape. It was a male body and the arms were broken, bones piercing through the decaying flesh. The legs seemed dislocated and twisted. the left leg rotated out of socket leaving the left knee facing the right leg. His right leg was normal except for the bone the pierced through the upper thigh. Black blood poured from all the wounds.
"Do you think you have any chance of getting out of this house alive?" His neck was snapped leaving the head to lazily rest on his right shoulder. "I sincerely hope not."

Hearing the unease in Aleks' voice, Nova prepared herself for something bad. She hopped off the counter and walked out to the entryway, stopping beside Aleks. The moment she looked down, she instantly wished she hadn't. Seeing Parker's mangled, broken body at the bottom of the stairs brought back memories of her own death. She had to look away, before she lost it again.
"Wha-- what happened?" she asked, her voice wavering.
Still shocked aleks could not reply, he was motionless except for the small movements of his mouth trying to form words.
Richard could feel the energy leaving Parker. He accessed it and it allowed it fuel him. It felt great to feast on the energy of another. He let out a sigh as he felt his energy fully restored he faded into the spectral plane. It was time for fun. He descended the stairs as a thick red mist.
"The same thing that always happens in the murder house." Then a maniacal laugh filled the room. "Does it not fill your head with memories of that night?" He taunted Nova before he started to form. The red mist pulling itself together into a shape. As the mist clashed forming grey decaying skin. He decided to manipulate his form a little to taunt Nova a little more.
"And you boy." His disembodied voice coming from the air itself as his body formed. "Don't you know that you'll die as well?" The body was finally coming into shape. It was a male body and the arms were broken, bones piercing through the decaying flesh. The legs seemed dislocated and twisted. the left leg rotated out of socket leaving the left knee facing the right leg. His right leg was normal except for the bone the pierced through the upper thigh. Black blood poured from all the wounds.
"Do you think you have any chance of getting out of this house alive?" His neck was snapped leaving the head to lazily rest on his right shoulder. "I sincerely hope not."
Aleks watches the red...thing float...?Walk...? Whatever, it came down the stairs and it seemed to speak, the sound was coming for the ball of what-ever-the-fuck-it-is-mist. As the thing decided to turn into another thing that looks semi-human, aleks decides that it would be a GREAT idea to put himself in between nova and the now humanoid looking mist. Stepping in between them he shot a look of semi-bravery at nova then turned back to the standing blood spurting demon creature with a face of fear and revolt, with a bit of, well a lot of, regret. " I-uh-I-I-I..." Well considering the stance of the situation, I do think that THIS HAS TURNED BAD AND I WILL DIE SOON SO YES MR. LOOK AT ME I AM SCARY, I DO FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO NOT GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE ALIVE. Aleks thought while trying not to run for the door at any moment. " I think I will be able to live, especially if I can take you on. " Aleks finally says while pulling out his trusty screwdriver for a weapon, then getting into a awkward fighting stance with the rusty screwdriver in his shaking hand.

I. Am. Screwed.

"Aleks, don't," Nova pleaded with him, grabbing for his hand to pull him back from the creature she assumed was another form of Richard's. "He'll kill you! We... we need to..."
Nova trailed off, realizing there wasn't much they could do. They couldn't really hide, now, could they? Anywhere they went in the house, Richard could surely go as well. They were trapped.

"Oh you think you can take me?" He sent a loud crackling laugh through the room. He looked back at the mangled corpse behind him.
"Parker was at least six times the man you were." He stepped forward and was getting close to touching Aleks. "You are nothing but a pathetic, impotent bitch." He pushed the screwdriver into the grey flesh causing the black ooze like blood to spill onto Aleks hand.
"You are worthless. I wonder how Nova could see anything in something as dim as you." He ran a clawed finger across Aleks face causing a thin red cut.

When richard cut aleks, aleks jumped into action and pulled the screwdriver out of richards hand and stabbed him mutable times, killing him and then nova dropping to the floor by his leg and clinging onto dear life lovingly...

After aleks mini daydream, he moved his hand that was not bloodied and pressed his fingers up to his cut to make sure he if he was bleeding or not. Well its not for now, but in a bit it will. Then trying to be discreet as he could aleks tried softly tugging the screwdriver out of richards hand but the black blood that coaks the handle makes aleks hand slip from his previous weapon. Now defeated, he had no idea what to to, richard was right, aleks was nothing like parker. No way he could fight richard much less survive it. " Well he is not wrong, I am still baffled that nova saw anything in me," Aleks said to himself softly trying to think out loud, hoping that it would give him an idea or something to do.

"What do you know about being a man, Richard?" Nova shouted, stepping out from behind Aleks to face it... him. "Hiding in the basement, pouncing on the innocent, killing people to make yourself feel superior? That's not a man. You have no place to call anyone a coward."
Even though Richard was bigger, much stronger, and had already killed her once, Nova stood her ground, glaring up atwhat was left of a face.
It's not like he can kill me again.....

"Well I can see who has the balls in this relationship." He smirked and looked at Nova like her words could affend him.
"Do you know the definition of a predator girl? I am not some sheep that gets left in a basement to bleed to death because my friends don't care. I am a predator that hunts people like you. To even claim that this race has a shred of innocence left in it is ridiculous." He didn't have to explain why she was wrong but he would because he'd enjoy watching her cry when he killed Aleks. He would want her to know why he killed all those people.
"Do you think that this species should just repopulate like rabbits and destroy everything it touches! There is nothing innocent about mankind or any of us. We all deserve to die." He pulled the screwdriver and pulled back as if he was going to stab Aleks.

Status
Not open for further replies.