Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So she is a kid? Alright then. She's in no danger from me then. I'm not into hurting kids." As those words crossed his lips he felt a sharp pang in his chest and his mind shot back to just hours prior. The little girl and the family. Their faces flashed in his mind almost ceaselessly. A series of images that could break the broken and unhinge the most sound of minds. He began to mutter to himself again. "No no.. Please God no. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me. I am so sorry.." He snapped out of it. The extremely pained look on his face subsided and he slumped down into the floor

Aurora shook her head in pity for the man who wandered into their home. "Yell if you need anything, just stay on the first floor." She turned on her toe and jogged up the stairs two at a time to the main second floor hallway. A wave of concern rushed over her again, causing Aurora to sprint to the last bedroom at the end of the hall. "Annie! Please tell me that you're awake!"

"So she is a kid? Alright then. She's in no danger from me then. I'm not into hurting kids." As those words crossed his lips he felt a sharp pang in his chest and his mind shot back to just hours prior. The little girl and the family. Their faces flashed in his mind almost ceaselessly. A series of images that could break the broken and unhinge the most sound of minds. He began to mutter to himself again. "No no.. Please God no. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me. I am so sorry.." He snapped out of it. The extremely pained look on his face subsided and he slumped down into the floor
At that point in time, Annie's demons decided to show.

She stood up from her bed, her head cocked to the side, hair covering her facial features. Her eye sockets were empty, her eyes void of life, dark circles surrounding them. A low growl emitted from her throat, and she slowly started to shuffle forward. The floorboards creaked underneath her feet. In her hand was the colorful little toy Cole had given her.

She exited her room, shuffling towards the top of the staircase. She looked down and saw the newcomer. There were a few seconds of dead silence as both people arguing acknowledged her appearance. Then, she let out an inhuman shriek, and that's when the blood started.

It came from everywhere. Her nose, her mouth, her eyes. She started to descend the steps, getting faster and faster as she went down until she was sprinting.

I'd fucking run if I were you.

Aurora moved out of the way of Annie, knowing very well that there was no way to stop the 'tantrum' for at least 10 minutes. She knew that Annie wouldn't come after her, but if she got in the way...that's a different story.

Pushing himself up from the floor he glanced up the stairs and saw the little girl. His eyes shot wide open. "What the f**k?" As she came at him he braced himself and jumped clean over her and back up the stairs. "Jesus!! What the hell is that?! Is that Annie???" He stared at her for a few more seconds then he looked back at Aurora. "You have got to be shitting me."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Don't say I didn't warn you. But I would strongly advise you to get out of her way."

Reactions: Xibilation
Annie looked at the stranger. Instead of tears falling out of her eyes, it was blood. "OUTTT!" Apparently, the charm in her voice didn't work when she was in this rare form. It was probably the loudest shriek Parker had ever heard. She charged towards him, screaming. She ran right through him, her ghostly body not solid. He would feel a great coldness after she'd done that. Ghosts running through you were not a pleasant thing.

Annie's form was unable to become solid while in this state because of all the blood she was using. It was simply an illusion used to scare the crap out of some people. Annie hoped that this was how Parker would feel.

"Get out of her way?!" He snapped. "That's not very easy to do while she's CHASING me, asshole!" He brushed his hair back and sighed. "Alright. If you wanna play, kid. Then let's play." He forced a grin and said, "You look like you like to play. The blood was a nice touch. Very creepy." He yanked the already rotting banister off of the stairs to use as a weapon as he got ready to use it. He looked back down at Annie. She was still a kid. A crazy ass twisted kid, but still a kid. Every fiber of him wanted to knock her upside the head for self preservation but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Throwing the banister to the floor he said, "F**king shit. Alright. Whatever. Here we go." He thought for a second and looked at Aurora once again. "Is she always like this? Because I really don't feel like getting chased by her for too much longer."

Cupping is ears, he cringed and yelled, "Jesus! Calm down you little, brat. Tone down the volume!"

Feeling her rush through him took him aback. The cold quickly engulfed his body as you saw the breath come from his mouth. A sensation clawed at his psyche. It told him to run. Run as fast and as far as you can. You're not ready for this. You'll die. He almost gave in before pulling up every last ounce of strength he could muster and quelled his fear. He turned to look at Annie. "You stop fearing monsters once you realize you are one."

Aurora covered her own ears at the shrill shriek, the cry having been ear piercing to Parker was 10 times worse for ghosts. She dropped to the floor in pain, a feeling she hasn't felt in many years. "Annie please! You're hurting me!" The deafening ringing in her ears continued even after the screech.

Annie, even with the messed up, not normal state of mind she was in, could tell that the stranger wasn't leaving. When Aurora became hurt, she immediately stopped. The primal thing in the back of her head that was only awakened when she fell to sleep emotional still knew Aurora was like her sister. It must have been what caused her to stop.

The Annie-Monster looked over at Aurora on the ground for a while, and slowly, the transformation began. The matted up, bloody hair fell, and bouncy, black curls regrew in only 2 seconds. Her face morphed, her features becoming more delicate, and the blood being cleansed away from her features. Eventually, innocent, six year old eyes stared up at Parker, wide and scared. She quickly rushed over to Aurora, grabbed her arm, and slumped to the ground.

The funny thing was, when she would eventually awake, she wouldn't remember a thing about that monster. She didn't even know that side existed. Just like always.

//sorry that I took so long to respond, my power went out for a bit due to a thunderstorm Dx

Parker stared down at Annie. The he examined the rest of the room and watched as she ran over to Aurora and seemingly fell asleep. He let out a sharp breath he had been holding and sais, "Well, that was a load of bullshit." He sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall and put his head in his hands pondering the questions in his head. He looked up and said, "Can someone please tell me what the f**k just happened? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the little girl is okay," The same pain hitting him again but this time he managed to choke it back. "but what was that?" He forced out in a ragged breath.

Aurora heard the front door open and slam shut, accompanied by unfamiliar and quite loud voices. Already exhausted from calming Annie down the first time she was not about to let some strangers who rudely entered her own home without any consent. In a fit of pure red hot frustration Aurora stormed down the stairs, "Everyone who doesn't live here, get the hell out of my house!"

She turned her fury at Nova, who allowed the strangers inside the home. "Do you have any goddamn idea how Annie is going to react or do you just not care because you're not the one who has to deal with it!?"
"Oh, I know how she'll react," Nova replied, sitting down on the stairs and pulling out another cigarette. "But that doesn't mean I don't care. This," she continued, gesturing to their younger guests, "Is damage control. I'm making sure our new neighbors know not to come back and visit."

Then the tantrum started. Nova heard the little monster start to wail, and covered her ears, prepared to sit through another one of Annie's tirades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parker stared down at Annie. The he examined the rest of the room and watched as she ran over to Aurora and seemingly fell asleep. He let out a sharp breath he had been holding and sais, "Well, that was a load of bullshit." He sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall and put his head in his hands pondering the questions in his head. He looked up and said, "Can someone please tell me what the f**k just happened? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the little girl is okay," The same pain hitting him again but this time he managed to choke it back. "but what was that?" He forced out in a ragged breath.

"That,'' Nova replied once she was sure that Annie's fit was over, "is why you don't go running into someone else's home. You're lucky that it was over so quickly; last time this happened she carried on all night long. It was awful. Can I get that lighter again?"

Jacob was sitting on the floor in front of the fire place watching everything fold out around him. Eve, had once again taken out her book slipping back inside the pages not to be seen for the next thirty minutes unless spoken to. Her dark brown hair hiding her face like curtains. Jacob blinked around the house. It was a really old house. He cocked his head looking up at the ceiling in interest. He ran his fingers through his messy brown hairs his blue eyes scanning the area around him. He's never been in a home in this condition. Only fancy hotels, beach houses, resorts, and mansions. He wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Eve's paranoia of driving at night. He grimaced as he watched a mouse scutter across the room. "So, we were agreed rooms... uh Can someone show us to one?" he questioned. "Eve and I can share." he was talking to any of the owners in particular.

Eve blinked up at him. "You snore." she scoffed.

"So" he shrugged.

Eve rolled her eyes looking back to her book.

Jacob was sitting on the floor in front of the fire place watching everything fold out around him. Eve, had once again taken out her book slipping back inside the pages not to be seen for the next thirty minutes unless spoken to. Her dark brown hair hiding her face like curtains. Jacob blinked around the house. It was a really old house. He cocked his head looking up at the ceiling in interest. He ran his fingers through his messy brown hairs his blue eyes scanning the area around him. He's never been in a home in this condition. Only fancy hotels, beach houses, resorts, and mansions. He wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Eve's paranoia of driving at night. He grimaced as he watched a mouse scutter across the room. "So, we were agreed rooms... uh Can someone show us to one?" he questioned. "Eve and I can share." he was talking to any of the owners in particular.

Eve blinked up at him. "You snore." she scoffed.

"So" he shrugged.

Eve rolled her eyes looking back to her book.
"Are you shitting me? Did you not see the demon six year old?" Nova hissed at them, waving her unlit cigarette at them. "You can't still want to stay here after that. Besides, I never said anything about a room. If you're staying anywhere, one of you is going on the couch and the other is going on the floor."

"Oh piss off!" Parker remarked. "You could have warned us. 'Hey don't stop in front of my f**king house. Satan lives here.' I'm pretty sure that would have been a good deterrent. I'll make you a f**king sign!" Suspiciously eyeing the other in the room, Parker wasn't sure if he was the only normal one. "Anymore of you got any tricks like that up your sleeve? Cause I really don't have time to fight with you assholes all night." He rubbed his face and grunted. "You know what. I'm out. I don't need to hide this badly." Making his way down the steps and to the door, he grabbed the knob and turned to flip off everyone with the other. He twisted it but the door wouldn't open. "What the f**k?" He yanked a little harder. Then, with both hands. Finally he stepped back and tried to kick it down. "Come on!! You really need to fix this piece of shit!!" He roared as he made his way to a window and tried to raise it. Yanking up on it, it still wouldn't open. Getting frustrated, he tried to put his foot through it but he was all but thrown onto his back. Stumbling back before regaining his footing. He stood upright and pressed his hands on the back of his neck. "You guys seeing this? Am I just a pussy right now or something? Cause I'm pretty damn sure I know how to break a window or kick down a f**king door." Scanning the room he found an end table sitting next to a raggedy couch and hoisted it up and launched it with as much force as he could muster at the window. To no avail, the glass wouldn't break. He was trapped. They were trapped. As he angrily checked the rest of the windows and doors on the bottom floor he called out to Aurora and Nova, "Is this a normal thing? Or are you just f**king with me?"

Reactions: Ana
"Demon?" Jacob raised a brow his head cocked at the female. "What Demon?" Had he missed something. "Im sorry..i was to busy in terms of your..scenery." he said so he wouldn't be rude. It was still rude, he caught the glare of Eve's eyes from the corner of his own. "I apologize." He chuckled at her blushing. "Wait.." his eyes widened."The-the floor?" he blinked at her in utter confusion. "Isnt the floor for walking?" he questioned.

Eve flushed at her brothers snobness. Why was he such a jerk? She knew he didn't mean it. But, it was harder when she was to shy to talk to any of the people and make up for his rudeness. She sighed closing her book. She had finally finished it. Now she threw it at her brothers head in irritation.

"Hey!" he grunted rubbing his head

"Oh piss off!" Parker remarked. "You could have warned us. 'Hey don't stop in front of my f**king house. Satan lives here.' I'm pretty sure that would have been a good deterrent. I'll make you a f**king sign!" Suspiciously eyeing the other in the room, Parker wasn't sure if he was the only normal one. "Anymore of you got any tricks like that up your sleeve? Cause I really don't have time to fight with you assholes all night." He rubbed his face and grunted. "You know what. I'm out. I don't need to hide this badly." Making his way down the steps and to the door, he grabbed the knob and turned to flip off everyone with the other. He twisted it but the door wouldn't open. "What the f**k?" He yanked a little harder. Then, with both hands. Finally he stepped back and tried to kick it down. "Come on!! You really need to fix this piece of shit!!" He roared as he made his way to a window and tried to raise it. Yanking up on it, it still wouldn't open. Getting frustrated, he tried to put his foot through it but he was all but thrown onto his back. Stumbling back before regaining his footing. He stood upright and pressed his hands on the back of his neck. "You guys seeing this? Am I just a pussy right now or something? Cause I'm pretty damn sure I know how to break a window or kick down a f**king door." Scanning the room he found an end table sitting next to a raggedy couch and hoisted it up and launched it with as much force as he could muster at the window. To no avail, the glass wouldn't break. He was trapped. They were trapped. As he angrily checked the rest of the windows and doors on the bottom floor he called out to Aurora and Nova, "Is this a normal thing? Or are you just f**king with me?"
"Dude chill. " Jacob muttered standing and stretching. He went to the door and pulled at it with a confident smile. It wouldn't budge. He frowned. "The Fuck?" he tugged again.

Eve sat at her spot on the floor taking her glasses off. Her blue eyes shown so much brighter with out them. She had pulled her legs against her chest calmly watching the two struggling males. They really needed brains. She frowned

Nova sighed, shaking her head. "You can't harm the house, asshole. Now, you can put the couch back. Didn't your mother teach you not to throw uther people's furniture?"

"Demon?" Jacob raised a brow his head cocked at the female. "What Demon?" Had he missed something. "Im sorry..i was to busy in terms of your..scenery." he said so he wouldn't be rude. It was still rude, he caught the glare of Eve's eyes from the corner of his own. "I apologize." He chuckled at her blushing. "Wait.." his eyes widened."The-the floor?" he blinked at her in utter confusion. "Isnt the floor for walking?" he questioned.

Eve flushed at her brothers snobness. Why was he such a jerk? She knew he didn't mean it. But, it was harder when she was to shy to talk to any of the people and make up for his rudeness. She sighed closing her book. She had finally finished it. Now she threw it at her brothers head in irritation.

"Hey!" he grunted rubbing his head
She turned to the boy, choosing to ignore his comment about her 'scenery'. She didn't have the time for shitty pick-up lines. "Yes, but for annoying houseguests, it's also for sleeping."

"Im not annoying." Jacob glowered at her turning from the door. She was a feisty one. He smirked

Status
Not open for further replies.