Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
An expensive looking Jaguar pulled next to the old rust bucket. Even then they appeared very out of place next to each other. The driver window rolled down and out of the window stuck a messy haired teen boy, 17 it appeared. His green eyes flashed with amusement. "You need some help?" he asked in a laughing British accent.

A girl not for from him in the passenger seat glare at him. "Jacob, be nice." she scorned clutching a book. It read Hunger Games. She had the same brunette hair and forest green eyes as the male but appeared smaller in size. Her hair reached below her shoulders and disappeared behind her back onto the seat. She went back to her book.
"What is this, show up in front of my house day?" Nova spat, becoming irritated with all the activity. Annie was just starting to calm down. Now, with these two tea-and-crumpets yahoos showing up, she'd ondoubtedly start up agan, resulting in a big ol' migraine for Nova. "Why don't you move along, hm? Mind your own business? Don't you have rich-person things to do?"

"Actually we just moved in next door. Our Adoptive Mother sent us to bring you some gifts." Jacob smiled with mischief. By the sound of irritation in her voice, only excited him more. He couldn't wait to cause the women trouble. "Plus I have a extra can of gas in the back." He nodded towards the rusty car before cutting the Jaguars purr. He stepped out of the car. The boy was tall, at least 6'2. His dark brown hair reached low to his eye lashes. He ha on a tight fitting shirt that showed a six pack. He was tan wearing some Diesel Jeans. He flipped his hair out of his face not helping the still long hair before turning to the back seat and grabbing a can of gass

Cole looked out the window again. Jesus Christ, another car had pulled up. He mouthed to Aurora "Another two have arrived - don't let her know!"
He looked at the Koosh balls in his hands and passed it to Annie. "Hey, do you like Koosh balls? They're really fun to bounce." It was a feeble attempt to appease the terrified 6 year old.

"Because f**k Todd and f**k the 7/11." He said growing more irritated by the minute. "How about you just show me around the place? It looks like it would be pretty cool inside. Or creepy as shit. I'm fine with either." He breathed in deeply and sighed. "I'm just tired of standing out here in the f**king dark."

Hearing the Jaguar roll up behind him, Parker turned around slowly. "Looks like you got a little too much car to handle there, kid. Be careful being so flashy. Never know who is going to be around. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to roll a rich kid." He looked the kid up and down. Sizing him up like he did everyone else he met. "Nah. Keep the gas. I'm thinking about 'acquiring' a new car before I leave."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned back towards the house. "You all do whatever you want. Stand out here in the dark, talking about god knows what like a couple of dumba**es." He forced a smile across his face. He had a hard time liking anybody to begin with. The recent series of events and this new bunch of people he had the misfortune to meet stressed the fact even more. "I'll be inside though. Have fun." He started towards the door not caring if any of them were going to follow.

"Because f**k Todd and f**k the 7/11." He said growing more irritated by the minute. "How about you just show me around the place? It looks like it would be pretty cool inside. Or creepy as shit. I'm fine with either." He breathed in deeply and sighed. "I'm just tired of standing out here in the f**king dark."

Hearing the Jaguar roll up behind him, Parker turned around slowly. "Looks like you got a little too much car to handle there, kid. Be careful being so flashy. Never know who is going to be around. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to roll a rich kid." He looked the kid up and down. Sizing him up like he did everyone else he met. "Nah. Keep the gas. I'm thinking about 'acquiring' a new car before I leave."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned back towards the house. "You all do whatever you want. Stand out here in the dark, talking about god knows what like a couple of dumba**es." He forced a smile across his face. He had a hard time liking anybody to begin with. The recent series of events and this new bunch of people he had the misfortune to meet stressed the fact even more. "I'll be inside though. Have fun." He started towards the door not caring if any of them were going to follow.
The little brunette girl looked at her brother who was obviously more interested in the lady than how dark and scary it was getting out side. There home was almost an hour a way. Quickly she opened the passenger door and with her back pack and book ran to catch up with the descending man. She was too afraid to talk to him. He'd seemed a little hot headed so blushing she stayed silent next to him as they walked.

Jacob blinked as he turned to the car in utter confusion before watching his sister heading for the home with the male who'd warn him about his car, though he didn't care. He could just buy a new one. But his twin sister, she was irreplaceable.
"E-eve?" he called.
"Going inside!"
"H-Hey wait up!" he stuttered before jogging up beside the two. He locked the Jaguar with the keys. "Sp who are you anyway?" he asked the male.

Glancing over as he heard the young girl run up next to him. He cocked an eyebrow and asked. "Uhh.. Can I help you?" Staring at her for a few seconds before looking away. "Alright then." Next he heard the boy call out and run up to. "What the f**k! Are we playing follow the leader now? Jesus."

"Who am I?" He shot back. "What the f**k kind of question is that?" He narrowed his eyes at the boy. "My name's Parker if that's what you're asking. Who are you? And who the hell is this? Your sister?" He was getting nervous at the questions he had been asked since he showed up. "You two are cool right? Not a narc are you, pretty boy?" He said in a condescending tone. He smiled for a second waiting for him to reply before hearing sirens in the distance that sounded to be coming up the same road they were on. "Oh shit.. Oh f**king shit." He mumbled to himself. His eyes shot back at the boy. "Kid. You have to do me a huge favor. You didn't see me.. We clear?" He looked at the girl next. "I doubt she will say anything." Before he got an answer he took off running towards the door. Half turning the knob and half barreling through as he slammed the door behind him and ran up the stairs.

"Actually we just moved in next door. Our Adoptive Mother sent us to bring you some gifts." Jacob smiled with mischief. By the sound of irritation in her voice, only excited him more. He couldn't wait to cause the women trouble. "Plus I have a extra can of gas in the back." He nodded towards the rusty car before cutting the Jaguars purr. He stepped out of the car. The boy was tall, at least 6'2. His dark brown hair reached low to his eye lashes. He ha on a tight fitting shirt that showed a six pack. He was tan wearing some Diesel Jeans. He flipped his hair out of his face not helping the still long hair before turning to the back seat and grabbing a can of gass

The little brunette girl looked at her brother who was obviously more interested in the lady than how dark and scary it was getting out side. There home was almost an hour a way. Quickly she opened the passenger door and with her back pack and book ran to catch up with the descending man. She was too afraid to talk to him. He'd seemed a little hot headed so blushing she stayed silent next to him as they walked.

Jacob blinked as he turned to the car in utter confusion before watching his sister heading for the home with the male who'd warn him about his car, though he didn't care. He could just buy a new one. But his twin sister, she was irreplaceable.
"E-eve?" he called.
"Going inside!"
"H-Hey wait up!" he stuttered before jogging up beside the two. He locked the Jaguar with the keys. "Sp who are you anyway?" he asked the male.
"Goddamn it! None of you are going in the house!" Nova shouted, snubbing out her cigarette in her palm. It didn't hurt - she was dead, after all. Casting an anxious look up to the bedroom window, she ran after the two annoying British snobs and the guy with the stolen beater, her thin legs carrying her fast enough to pass the siblings, but not fast enough to stop the other guy. Aroura and Cole would have to deal with him. She blocked the kids' path, shutting the door. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Jacob blinked in confusion looking back before grabbing Eve's hand and running towards the door where the man had disappeared. He was curious as to why Parker was running and he could tell so was Eve. As a small women stepped in front of him he raised a brow. "Im sorry?" he questioned.

"It's rude to enter someone else's home.." Eve whimpered to her brother quietly.
Jacob nodded in understanding then bowed to the lady. "My dear lady.."

Eve slapped her head as her twin made a full of them.
"We have no where to go. Our home is a good hour and a half from here. It's midnight and bloody freezing out here. Our car heater is broken. If you could offer us a room or two.." he was on one knee. Eve paled. This dumb ass.

Glancing over as he heard the young girl run up next to him. He cocked an eyebrow and asked. "Uhh.. Can I help you?" Staring at her for a few seconds before looking away. "Alright then." Next he heard the boy call out and run up to. "What the f**k! Are we playing follow the leader now? Jesus."

"Who am I?" He shot back. "What the f**k kind of question is that?" He narrowed his eyes at the boy. "My name's Parker if that's what you're asking. Who are you? And who the hell is this? Your sister?" He was getting nervous at the questions he had been asked since he showed up. "You two are cool right? Not a narc are you, pretty boy?" He said in a condescending tone. He smiled for a second waiting for him to reply before hearing sirens in the distance that sounded to be coming up the same road they were on. "Oh shit.. Oh f**king shit." He mumbled to himself. His eyes shot back at the boy. "Kid. You have to do me a huge favor. You didn't see me.. We clear?" He looked at the girl next. "I doubt she will say anything." Before he got an answer he took off running towards the door. Half turning the knob and half barreling through as he slammed the door behind him and ran up the stairs.

Last edited:
"Goddamn it! None of you are going in the house!" Nova shouted, snubbing out her cigarette in her palm. It didn't hurt - she was dead, after all. Casting an anxious look up to the bedroom window, she ran after the two annoying British snobs and the guy with the stolen beater, her thin legs carrying her fast enough to pass the siblings, but not fast enough to stop the other guy. Aroura and Cole would have to deal with him. She blocked the kids' path, shutting the door. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
(Aww I already posted. Do I have to re edit?) Dx

Jacob blinked in confusion looking back before grabbing Eve's hand and running towards the door where the man had disappeared. He was curious as to why Parker was running and he could tell so was Eve. As a small women stepped in front of him he raised a brow. "Im sorry?" he questioned.

"It's rude to enter someone else's home.." Eve whimpered to her brother quietly.
Jacob nodded in understanding then bowed to the lady. "My dear lady.."

Eve slapped her head as her twin made a full of them.
"We have no where to go. Our home is a good hour and a half from here. It's midnight and bloody freezing out here. Our car heater is broken. If you could offer us a room or two.." he was on one knee. Eve paled. This dumb ass.
Nova knew she should turn them away, that having them there would just cause problems; but life -er, afterlife - had been pretty boring in the house since they scared the last tenants away. Having people around for a couple days would make it much more interesting.

She sighed. "Get up. The others are gonna be pissed, but I'll let you come in. Just don't be too much of a pain in my ass, okay?"

Nova knew she should turn them away, that having them there would just cause problems; but life -er, afterlife - had been pretty boring in the house since they scared the last tenants away. Having people around for a couple days would make it much more interesting.

She sighed. "Get up. The others are gonna be pissed, but I'll let you come in. Just don't be too much of a pain in my ass, okay?"
Aurora heard the front door open and slam shut, accompanied by unfamiliar and quite loud voices. Already exhausted from calming Annie down the first time she was not about to let some strangers who rudely entered her own home without any consent. In a fit of pure red hot frustration Aurora stormed down the stairs, "Everyone who doesn't live here, get the hell out of my house!"

She turned her fury at Nova, who allowed the strangers inside the home. "Do you have any goddamn idea how Annie is going to react or do you just not care because you're not the one who has to deal with it!?"

Parker peaked over the railing at the top of the stairs. "Who the hell are you? I thought the other chick owned this place." Staying crouched down he made his way behind the wall closest to the stairs and sat down. "Don't worry. I'll leave. In the morning. Just let me hunker down for the night. I'll try not to cause any trouble." Parker put a lot of emphasis on try, knowing full well that trouble had a way of finding him. "Tell Annie I'll be on my best behavior. Hell, I'll go talk to her myself. Where is she?" Parker raised himself to his feet and started walking about the upstairs of the house. "Hellloooo... Annnniiieee? Where are you? I'm not a bad guy. I'm ni-... Err not mean. Just come out and talk to me."

Parker peaked over the railing at the top of the stairs. "Who the hell are you? I thought the other chick owned this place." Staying crouched down he made his way behind the wall closest to the stairs and sat down. "Don't worry. I'll leave. In the morning. Just let me hunker down for the night. I'll try not to cause any trouble." Parker put a lot of emphasis on try, knowing full well that trouble had a way of finding him. "Tell Annie I'll be on my best behavior. Hell, I'll go talk to her myself. Where is she?" Parker raised himself to his feet and started walking about the upstairs of the house. "Hellloooo... Annnniiieee? Where are you? I'm not a bad guy. I'm ni-... Err not mean. Just come out and talk to me."
Aurora's eyes widened in absolute shock, "Who the fuck do you think you are!?" She chased Parker up the staircase, blocking him from going any further. "You don't get to talk about her, let alone talk to her! Do you understand me!?" She shouts, tears stinging the back of her eyes threatening to spill over. Aurora is extremely protective of her adopted sister, and takes great pains to protect her from any threats against her peaceful afterlife after watching the pain Annie endured through her short life which resulted in her eternal residence at Murder House.

Annie started sobbing again. She was warming up to wailing- again. She clutched the toy that Cole had gave her as tight as she could with her tiny hands. As tears fell from her eyes, she looked through the blurriness outside. It was getting dark.

Her bedtime.

If she cried herself to sleep, that would not be good. At all. The other members of the household knew what came out of her crying herself to sleep.

And it was not something to look forward to.

She sobbed, slowly laying down. Sharp breath in, sob out, tears. Lots of tears. She grabbed the ratty, dirty quilt that she had found in a garbage can when decorating her own room and pulled it over her tiny frame. She cried more, and slowly, she started to drift to sleep....

"Damn. Chill out. I'm not going to hurt her. I like kids." Parker just assumed she was a child from how protective she was of her. "Kids are one of the few people I actually get along with.. Not assholes that want to get in my way and scream in my face." He took a step back and cocked his head. "Are you about to cry? Jesus. Calm the f**k down. I just want to talk to her. But if it's going to be this much of a travesty then I'll just wait downstairs. Have the squirt come see me if you guys decide to stop being f**king weird."

He stood there a couple seconds longer and sighed. "If you can hear me.. Sorry, Annie. I didn't mean to scare you or upset you. I just wanted someone to talk to that had a little more sense." He smiled and then made his way back down the stairs. "This place is shittier than I thought it would be. You should really have someone come in and fix this place up." His voice droned out to Aurora as he reached the bottom of the stairs and went on to skulk around the rest of the house.

"Damn. Chill out. I'm not going to hurt her. I like kids." Parker just assumed she was a child from how protective she was of her. "Kids are one of the few people I actually get along with.. Not assholes that want to get in my way and scream in my face." He took a step back and cocked his head. "Are you about to cry? Jesus. Calm the f**k down. I just want to talk to her. But if it's going to be this much of a travesty then I'll just wait downstairs. Have the squirt come see me if you guys decide to stop being f**king weird."

He stood there a couple seconds longer and sighed. "If you can hear me.. Sorry, Annie. I didn't mean to scare you or upset you. I just wanted someone to talk to that had a little more sense." He smiled and then made his way back down the stairs. "This place is shittier than I thought it would be. You should really have someone come in and fix this place up." His voice droned out to Aurora as he reached the bottom of the stairs and went on to skulk around the rest of the house.
Aurora gave an astonished laugh, "Assholes that want to get in your way and scream in your face?" She rolled her eyes and directed her deadly glare at Parker. "Do you realize that you are in my home?" Aurora had a special talent of giving spine chilling death stares, she rarely used them unless absolutely necessary, and unfortunately for Parker this was one of those times. "Just know that when it get's dark, I'm sending her in your direction," Aurora threatened, forgetting to censor herself and the identity of the others.

Parker felt her gaze and held fast, knowing that if it came down to who was going to intimidate one another, he wasn't going to lose. He had been through too much to let anything scare him. Especially a girl that decided she wanted to glare at him. She was just another stupid girl to him The next sentence though, ignited a plethora of questions in his mind. "'Sending her in my direction'?" He said as he paused on the bottom floor of the house. "I could be wrong.. But I can usually tell when someone is lying or trying to bullshit me.. But you actually said that like it's something I should be afraid of.." He turned around slowly. His face like stone and his eyes blazing with anger at a secret that they could be keeping fro him. "Who is Annie? If she really is a little girl then you can go f**k yourself for putting her in harm's way. If not, then she.. or it.. better have a really good plan to kill me." He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "I don't want to fight but by god.. Even if you do kill me.. You will know I was here." He slowly stalked off in another direction. His mind still racing. Where the hell am I? And who the hell are these people? Do they know what happened? Do they know what I did?... Am I going to get what's coming to me here? He was ready for the worst but he had hoped it wouldn't come to that.

"Oh she's a little girl, no doubt. There are just a few select details you are unaware of." A sly crooked smile formed on her flawlessly made up red lips. "And the only one putting my little sister in harm's way is you. I don't think you fully realize what house you're in, but by morning you'll know more than you probably care to know." Aurora leaned against the cracked banister of the front staircase and folded her arms against her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.