• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not sure but I though she'd just get her way out but she isn't moving." He started to shake slightly and looked around at both of them before letting out a sigh. "I don't know what to do she's just laying and who knows what Richard will do if we don't get her out of there." His voice trailed off. He knew that she was to powerful for him at the moment but he didn't like having her in his den. She was in his space and he really wanted her out of there.
"She'll be fine. She's a big girl, she can get herself out of a hole. Besides it's not like she's gonna die down there," Nova replied, pulling out a cigarette. "Just calm the fuck down, man. You want one? Might mellow you out a little."

Last edited by a moderator:
Parker nodded to Aleks to go ahead and administer a healthy amount of peroxide to his still fresh wounds. The water fall of liquid causing him to cringe and grit his teeth. Groaning, he slammed his head against the table and breathed sharply. "I f**king hate this place." The news that Annie had bee trapped in the basement hadn't really held much water for Parker either. He wave off Phillip without looking up and said, "She's a f**king ghost, genius. Just like you." Then a thought hit him. He pushed his head up from the table and asked, "Well, why the hell didn't you help her? You were already down there? What good would we do if you couldn't do it? Go get some rope or something you lazy, little shit." Parker's hand shot up when he thought she was offering everyone cigarettes. "I would LOVE one of those. Just stick it in my mouth." He said as he laid back in the chair and slightly opened his swollen jaw.

Parker nodded to Aleks to go ahead and administer a healthy amount of peroxide to his still fresh wounds. The water fall of liquid causing him to cringe and grit his teeth. Groaning, he slammed his head against the table and breathed sharply. "I f**king hate this place." The news that Annie had bee trapped in the basement hadn't really held much water for Parker either. He wave off Phillip without looking up and said, "She's a f**king ghost, genius. Just like you." Then a thought hit him. He pushed his head up from the table and asked, "Well, why the hell didn't you help her? You were already down there? What good would we do if you couldn't do it? Go get some rope or something you lazy, little shit." Parker's hand shot up when he thought she was offering everyone cigarettes. "I would LOVE one of those. Just stick it in my mouth." He said as he laid back in the chair and slightly opened his swollen jaw.
"I wasn't asking you, but since you just got slashed to ribbons by Mr. Big, Barbed, and Ugly, I guess you deserve one." Nova went over to Parker and placed the cigarette in his mouth, then pulled out the lighter he'd given her when he first got there and lit it for him.

"Ehh, I don't give a shit. Am I going to still be pretty after I heal up?" Parker said with a sarcastic smirk. He took a long drag off the cigarette without moving and blew the smoke out through his nose. His hands dripped with leftover blood as his body went slack and his consciousness left him. The newly lit cigarette dangled off of his lips for a few moments before falling onto his chest and started burning his skin. He was out further than he had been for years. Even with the copious amount of drugs and alcohol he consumed didn't hold a candle to how far gone he was now. Almost being killed by a deranged apparition was almost peaceful. Restful almost. No nightmares were going to plague his subconscious in this state.

"Who said you were pretty before?" Nova jested, watching him take the first drag and then pass out. She quickly snatched up the cigarette from his chest before it did any serious damage - he'd have a little mark for a while, but that'd be nothing compared to the injuries he'd already sustained fighting Richard. Not about to waste a cigarette, she raised it to her own lips and took a drag as she eyed the unconscious man, a bit concerned.
"If he dies, he's gonna be here for good," she muttered, exhaling. "We've gotta keep him alive. He doesn't deserve to be stuck here."

"He better not die, I already have to deal with you and the others." Aleks said as he threw the now empty plastic bottle into the fireplace. Then Aleks looked towards the new guest, " I am sure she is fine, as long as she is not sleeping that is. " Finally he walked over to nova and took the cigarette from her hands and took a long drag, " Oh, god I really needed that... Sorry for stealing it." Aleks said with a happy exhale, with the smoke blowing down on his now semi-bloodied clothes. He puts the cigarette in the air, the end facing nova. " Want it back? "

"He better not die, I already have to deal with you and the others." Aleks said as he threw the now empty plastic bottle into the fireplace. Then Aleks looked towards the new guest, " I am sure she is fine, as long as she is not sleeping that is. " Finally he walked over to nova and took the cigarette from her hands and took a long drag, " Oh, god I really needed that... Sorry for stealing it." Aleks said with a happy exhale, with the smoke blowing down on his now semi-bloodied clothes. He puts the cigarette in the air, the end facing nova. " Want it back? "
"'Course I want it back," Nova replied, taking the cigarette back from him, flicking the ash on the floor before taking another drag herself.
"Hey, since when do you smoke, anyway?" she asked, letting smoke out as she spoke.

Aleks coughs once nova takes it back, "Sense never, I do it once in a while whenever I feel like. But I do not chain smoke like you." Then he quickly sweeps the ash onto the carpet nearby, " If you are going to flick it on the ground, flick it on the carpet, I can clean it easier."

Aleks coughs once nova takes it back, "Sense never, I do it once in a while whenever I feel like. But I do not chain smoke like you." Then he quickly sweeps the ash onto the carpet nearby, " If you are going to flick it on the ground, flick it on the carpet, I can clean it easier."
"A fair-weather smoker. I got ya. I used to be like that, but it was more because I couldn't afford to than because I didn't want to," she explained, taking a couple more drags and then walking over to drop the spent cigarette in the ashtray.

"She is sleeping just like Aleks said." He was shaking slightly when he reached for the cigarette but that jerk of a man took it. Richards' was happy to see him in pain then the man passed out and that made the moment even better.
"I'll take one even though it has been a while since I had one." Richard wasn't one to take on human things but considering his cover he might as well. He hadn't enjoyed a cigarette since one of his victims. Then he had an idea. What if he showed Aleks what Richard was really about? What if he showed him the dairy? That would be great to watch his expression as he flipped through the pages of the book, his book. His little memoir of sadistic torture then he'd really know when the last time Richard had used a cigarette and what its really purpose was.

"She is sleeping just like Aleks said." He was shaking slightly when he reached for the cigarette but that jerk of a man took it. Richards' was happy to see him in pain then the man passed out and that made the moment even better.
"I'll take one even though it has been a while since I had one." Richard wasn't one to take on human things but considering his cover he might as well. He hadn't enjoyed a cigarette since one of his victims. Then he had an idea. What if he showed Aleks what Richard was really about? What if he showed him the dairy? That would be great to watch his expression as he flipped through the pages of the book, his book. His little memoir of sadistic torture then he'd really know when the last time Richard had used a cigarette and what its really purpose was.
Nova pulled out yet another cigarette and handed it over to Phillip, along with the lighter.
"Here, knock yourself out," she told him, her own cigarette bobbing between her lips.

He placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it. The small illumination if it's orange glow revealed several small facial scars. Scars he had gotten from his father when he was a child. He took a long drag on the cigarette enjoying the intoxication. He finally handed the lighter back to Nova then removed the cigarette from his lips and exhaling.
"That's much better." His voice was calmer now and he let out a sigh. Richard actually didn't mind acting human again.

He placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it. The small illumination if it's orange glow revealed several small facial scars. Scars he had gotten from his father when he was a child. He took a long drag on the cigarette enjoying the intoxication. He finally handed the lighter back to Nova then removed the cigarette from his lips and exhaling.
"That's much better." His voice was calmer now and he let out a sigh. Richard actually didn't mind acting human again.
Nova took back the lighter, turning it in her fingers absently as she flipped the top of the pack once again. "There. Now everyone's properly nicotine-d," she remarked, taking out another cigarette for herself. "Although, what someone as fidgety and nervous as you really needs is some green... calm your ass down real quick. Cigs will have to do, though, I haven't been able to get my hands on Miss Mary Jane since I kicked it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up with a quick jerk followed by the chair falling back an slamming his already sore head against the floor, Parker groaned with his arms outspread and his legs draped over the chair. As if he was talking to himself he said, "That was a weird f**king dream." Reaching up and scratching at his face his hand jerked back as the twinge of pain hit him. His eyes shot open and he looked all around before glancing up at Nova and dropping his head back down and exclaiming, "Son of a bitch."

Forcing himself to his feet, he gave his body a once over and examined all of the half dried blood covering his body and most of the floor. His face swollen and throbbing as he poked at it and dug some of the dried blood from his blonde hair. Shuffling over to the sink, he put his head under the faucet and turn the hot water on full blast. The water, cold to begin with, was extremely refreshing. As the temperature grew and the steam began to roll, Parker slowly and meticulously began to wash himself off the best he could. After he was finished, he looked over at Aleks and Nova and smiled with the side of his face that wasn't too swollen to move. With a hollow look to his eyes and not full of his usual intensity and vigor he said, "Sorry for the mess guys." A statement that even shocked him after it left his lips but he was too out of it to try and take it back or be a smartass.

"So down there sailor, you are still tender. Do not touch anything, or you will hurt yourself beyond what I can patch up." Aleks says as he watches parker go to the bathroom and wash his hair. "Actually come to think of it, the house might like the blood and drink it all up. If we please it enough we might even be able to get out for a day or so." he says as he puts up the chair that was laying on the ground, then he glances over to the calender. With a slight and soft snicker, Aleks shakes his head and runs his now-blood ridden hand through his hair. "Shal we try and wake annie? If anything someone go transfer power to her."

(sorry for the non-real good post, its been so long sense plot decided to move I lost my touch.)

Nova looked on, finishing her cigarette as Parker withdrew to and returned from the bathroom.
"Ehh, I dunno about blood, but the fact that violent acts are happening in here again the house will probably be in a better mood," she added, walking over to place her spent cigarette in the ashtray.

Still in his stupor, Parker replied with a mostly incoherent sentence. "Sailor?.. I'll show you a sailor when I show you... My ass.." Waiting for the world to stop spinning while he held onto his forehead he glanced back up and mumbled. "What?.. Whose ass?" Stumbling back to the sink, he leaned over it and took a few long drinks of water from the faucet. Regaining most of his senses he walked back in with a little more grace and declared, "I'm pretty sure I gave her enough blood. So it's someone else's turn." Taking a few steps, he noticed a still slightly bleeding wound. With a look of 'fuck it' to the others, he flexed his forearm and let a few fresh drops drip into the floor and stood in awe as the house began to seemingly shake for a few seconds. "Damn."

He nodded in agreement to Aleks. "Yeah go get the squirt. She pours out blood like a stuck pig."

"I think the cleaning alcohol got to him." Aleks waves his hand in the air. " You should go lay down parker, your going to have a busy day tomorrow cleaning what is left of the blood." Then aleks goes to the fireplace and starts looking for the matches when a slight chill runs down his spine, " she never puts these things back in the right spot..." He mumbles to himself, still looking for the matches. "Ill uhh... Get this place warm, if she is sleeping now, she might be angry once she wakes up. Then we would want her to get back to sleep as soon as we can."

"They're on the coffee table, pretty-boy," Nova shouted after Aleks, remembering that she'd moved the matches last night.
"Yeah, no shit. That girl is a terror when she's woken. Let her wake up by herself."

(I seem to be posting short replies.... :/)

(its fine, I just did the fireplace bit to lengthen it, really its pointless.) " I am not pretty!" Aleks yells back as he reaches for the matches and strikes one. " You know, its like noon-ish now. I could make lunch if you are all hungry. Then I could start mopping up this place." He glares at parker as he says so, aleks could not really blame him, he was bleeding everywhere and he just fought that barbed wire guy. " God that guy freaks me out." Aleks says softly, another chill running down his spine as he throws some lighter fluid onto the logs and then throws the lit match on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back