Murder House

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve started to cry. She barely knew Alek but she could feel Nova's pain. Read it on her face. A tear streamed down her cheek. Two. She hugged herself tighter as she whispered. "Please open up.." She hated seeing her new friend like this.. Maybe Nova didn't think of Eve as her friend. Hell she never talked. But Nova let them in when she didn't even have to..she kinda thanked her for that. It was scary out there. She thought of Nova as her friend.

"Dammit." Jake saw Alek. "You guys remind me of a trouble romance novel. Romeo and Juliet." Jacob grunted as he kicked the door and jammed at it with his shoulder.
Taking a risk, aleks decides to open his eyes to see were he is. He is greeted with much pain, and a orange sky mixed with purple. How did it get so late? Aleks ask himself, trying to speak. He slowly gets up and looks towards the house, watching eve hug herself though the window. God, if she is up and about they must know that I am gone. Aleks once again wonders to himself.
As he tries to actually walk towards the door, he cant seem to move his leg. After a bit it, he cant move his arm either, almost like he is paralyzed. Once again looking around, its almost like the world has gone mute. There was no sound from the wind, or any sound when he got up.
It was like he was a spirit that lost its way.

"I swear to whatever fucking god you believe in, kid, if you don't can it..." Nova went over to the window and looked out seeing Aleks standing there, seemingly unable to move. The sight fueled another assault on the door, yanking and twisting on the handle and slamming herself into the door.

Aleks now stuck in place, tries with all of his strength to move his leg even one step, finally did. Once his foot hit the ground the house let aleks move once again normally. But he still could not speak, as he had tried once again.

Aleks with his new found walking ability, walked up to the steps. With each step he felt the wooden steps crack under him but still with no sound. Now right outside of the house, aleks could hear slight bumps and shouts coming from the other side of the door. instinctively aleks tired to shout back but all that comes out is breath. Next he walks over to the small window and touches it. ...Its warm? Sure I lit the fire but it should not have warmed this part of the house yet... Aleks ponders to himself. Then a slight tinge of frost appears on the window were aleks touched. I am either losing my mind, I am drugged, or I died and I now have like ice powers. What the hell is going on! Aleks now talking to himself, but still thinking at the same time.

Eve started to cry. She barely knew Alek but she could feel Nova's pain. Read it on her face. A tear streamed down her cheek. Two. She hugged herself tighter as she whispered. "Please open up.." She hated seeing her new friend like this.. Maybe Nova didn't think of Eve as her friend. Hell she never talked. But Nova let them in when she didn't even have to..she kinda thanked her for that. It was scary out there. She thought of Nova as her friend.
"Dammit." Jake saw Alek. "You guys remind me of a trouble romance novel. Romeo and Juliet." Jacob grunted as he kicked the door and jammed at it with his shoulder.
"We're not together. Or both dead," Nova replied, throwing herself at the door once more before moving to check the window again.
Aleks now stuck in place, tries with all of his strength to move his leg even one step, finally did. Once his foot hit the ground the house let aleks move once again normally. But he still could not speak, as he had tried once again.
Aleks with his new found walking ability, walked up to the steps. With each step he felt the wooden steps crack under him but still with no sound. Now right outside of the house, aleks could hear slight bumps and shouts coming from the other side of the door. instinctively aleks tired to shout back but all that comes out is breath. Next he walks over to the small window and touches it. ...Its warm? Sure I lit the fire but it should not have warmed this part of the house yet... Aleks ponders to himself. Then a slight tinge of frost appears on the window were aleks touched. I am either losing my mind, I am drugged, or I died and I now have like ice powers. What the hell is going on! Aleks now talking to himself, but still thinking at the same time.
Aleks seemed to be able to move now, as she found him standing right next to the window this time, hand to the glass. Tears of frustration started to trail down her thin face as she held her hand up to the glass as well, standing there for a moment. She knew that being outside the house hurt him; from the look on his face now, she knew just being on the porch was killing him. Her other hand was balled into a fist at her side, her dark fingernails digging into her palm. She had to get that door open, she had to get him back in.. she'd set the house on fire if she had to. Acting on an anger-fueled impulse, she brought her fist up and punched the window, even though she knew it wouldn't break, and then went back to desparately trying to open the front door.

"We're not together. Or both dead," Nova replied, throwing herself at the door once more before moving to check the window again.
Aleks seemed to be able to move now, as she found him standing right next to the window this time, hand to the glass. Tears of frustration started to trail down her thin face as she held her hand up to the glass as well, standing there for a moment. She knew that being outside the house hurt him; from the look on his face now, she knew just being on the porch was killing him. Her other hand was balled into a fist at her side, her dark fingernails digging into her palm. She had to get that door open, she had to get him back in.. she'd set the house on fire if she had to. Acting on an anger-fueled impulse, she brought her fist up and punched the window, even though she knew it wouldn't break, and then went back to desparately trying to open the front door.

"M-Maybe you should try the roof? You and Jake? I can stay here and make sure he's okay.." Eve murmured lightly. The best she can do is suggest things. She hugged herself tighter

"M-Maybe you should try the roof? You and Jake? I can stay here and make sure he's okay.." Eve murmured lightly. The best she can do is suggest things. She hugged herself tighter
Nova nodded at Eve. "That's actually not a bad idea. I'm not leaving, though," she replied, and turned to her brother. "Do you mind going up and trying the roof?" she asked, forgetting that she sort of hated the guy because of the situation. She looked up at the boy with pleading eyes. I know I'm a dick to you but please just do this for me...

Jacob prepared to say something sarcastic again but then saw the pain in her gaze. His lips turned into a thin line and he nodded before turning towards the stairs. He wouldn't bother her now. He would feel the same pain if anything happened to Aora. She had no affection for him but he had fallen head over heels in love with the blonde. Nova was close to her snapping point and Jake would do anything to prevent it. For love at least.

Eve was proud of her twin. She didn't know what it was but she knew damned well he stopped himself from hurting Nova. She smiled her eyes still watered a little. Had it something to do with Aora? Something like how she cared for Parker? She really needed to speak with him.. it was just best to tell him everything. It was the best way to move forward without all this..confusion.

Aleks knocks on the door and for some reason sound was made, really really loud knocks. Then aleks tired the door handle, Locked, figured. But it still giggled when nova tried the door. Having no idea what to do aleks, started kicking the door and trying to body ram it off its hinges. A small crack appeared in the door. With a glimmer of hope, aleks asked in the crack, " Hello? Anyone there? "

(short post because school lunch and such)

Richard was watching the scene unfold in front of him and he could only smile. Then he noticed he was smiling and wiped it away. He stood and walked over to the door way and looked at Nova.
"Um, may I try to open it?" He said in a soft voice. He wanted to test something. He wanted to see if the house was listening to him or was he listening to it. He didn't know who was the master now. He'd never really thought about the house but now that he did he was noticing strange things all around him. He had been violent before he moved into the house but he he had never killed anyone until he had. Had this house driven him to become a serial killer?
He softly nudged Nova to the side and then he spoke quietly to Alek.
"I need you to step back because I'm, um, not exactly sure what is going to happen." He gripped the handle which felt normal and tried to twist it but unfortunately it wouldn't open. Damn house you will listen to me! I am the master! Or at least he hoped he was the master. As his frustration grew he sapped the energy from the room causing the fire to dim and the temperature to drop and he gripped the handle even tighter trying to twist and pull it open and then the door began to open but as he exhausted his power it shut again and he was forced to collapse. His energy was to drained from the fight to continue. He felt tired.
Damn this house. He laid on the floor feeling nice and comfortable. He released the energy and the room came back to life as he stood.
"I'm sorry I can't open it."

Aleks knocks on the door and for some reason sound was made, really really loud knocks. Then aleks tired the door handle, Locked, figured. But it still giggled when nova tried the door. Having no idea what to do aleks, started kicking the door and trying to body ram it off its hinges. A small crack appeared in the door. With a glimmer of hope, aleks asked in the crack, " Hello? Anyone there? "
(short post because school lunch and such)

Richard was watching the scene unfold in front of him and he could only smile. Then he noticed he was smiling and wiped it away. He stood and walked over to the door way and looked at Nova.
"Um, may I try to open it?" He said in a soft voice. He wanted to test something. He wanted to see if the house was listening to him or was he listening to it. He didn't know who was the master now. He'd never really thought about the house but now that he did he was noticing strange things all around him. He had been violent before he moved into the house but he he had never killed anyone until he had. Had this house driven him to become a serial killer?
"I need you to step back because I'm, um, not exactly sure what is going to happen." He gripped the handle which felt normal and tried to twist it but unfortunately it wouldn't open. Damn house you will listen to me! I am the master! Or at least he hoped he was the master. As his frustration grew he sapped the energy from the room causing the fire to dim and the temperature to drop and he gripped the handle even tighter trying to twist and pull it open and then the door began to open but as he exhausted his power it shut again and he was forced to collapse. His energy was to drained from the fight to continue. He felt tired.
Damn this house. He laid on the floor feeling nice and comfortable. He released the energy and the room came back to life as he stood.
Now aware of her tears, Nova wiped them away as she stepped away to allow Phillip to make an attempt at opening the door. She shivered as the room went cold but thought nothing of it; she was used to the temperaure fluctuating in the house. Her eyes widened as the door started to give, and cursed as it slammed shut again.
She shrugged off his apology. "Hey, you got farther than I did."
Moving back to the door, she stared at it for a moment and tried to think of a way to open it, but all looking at the barrier did was make her angry, and she got a running start and threw herself at it.

Now aware of her tears, Nova wiped them away as she stepped away to allow Phillip to make an attempt at opening the door. She shivered as the room went cold but thought nothing of it; she was used to the temperaure fluctuating in the house. Her eyes widened as the door started to give, and cursed as it slammed shut again.
She shrugged off his apology. "Hey, you got farther than I did."
Moving back to the door, she stared at it for a moment and tried to think of a way to open it, but all looking at the barrier did was make her angry, and she got a running start and threw herself at it.
Eve helped Richard up gently standing next to him to make sure he didn't lose his balance.
"Hey, come sit over here on the couch and I'll get you some water.." She muttered softly leading him over to it gently. When he sat, if he sat, she started over to the kitchen but stopped by Nova. She put an hand on her shoulder. "Hey, give it a break. We wont stop until he's back in but you cant wear yourself out. We need you Nova. Just have some confidence in Jacob.." With that she headed to the kitchen to fix two cups of water for the both of them.

Jake looked around the attic in a rush. Rope. Rope. Rope. Where's the damned rope? Then he saw one in the corner. He picked it up. Throwing it over his shoulder he climbed up the ladder and onto the roof. Once he got to the edge he looked down. "Adek! Climb up!" He threw the rope down to Adek. He prayed this would work.

Richard didn't need water. He needed to relax and wait for his energy to recover or he could feast on a soul. Considering none of them where going to hand over their soul and he was to weak to take it his only option was to wait. He looked at Nova's determination and he admired it. He was surprised that she was actually trying this hard. It was going to be a joy ripping Alek away from her when she desired him so much. He smiled again at the thought but quickly suppressed his feelings once again.
His mind drifted from that and back onto the subject of the house. He still wasn't sure if his death had manifested this house or if this house had orchestrated his demise. He wanted to know that he was in control of this place that he was the master but it seemed as if the building didn't like that very much. Had he been a slave to this place since his arrival all those years ago?
He didn't want to think to hard on it and shook his violently. I hate this place. He thought to himself as he was attempting to relax.

Aleks stepped back at Richards request, and still nothing happened. Feeling defeated, aleks just pushed down hard on the handle and it creaked open slightly, then it swung open with something coming out of it. Next thing aleks remembers is the sky was still purple and orange, and something on his chest. The rest was black.

Pushing Eve's hand off her shoulder, shaking her head. "I don't need to rest. I'm dead, remember?"
Once more she threw herself at the door; this time it gave in and flew open, sending her crashing into Aleks. The impact made them both lose balance and fall to the ground, Nova landing on top of him. She quickly rolled off of him, expecting him to sit up or do something, but he just lay there.
"Aleks?" she called to him, shaking him a little, but he didn't respond. Remembering a first aid class she'd taken when she was living, she first checked if he was breathing (he was) and then for any injuries, turning his head away from her to be sure impact didn't crack his skull. They had hit the ground pretty hard, after all. Finding nothing serious, she concluded he was just knocked out.
She turned back to the the house, her eyes landing on Eve. "I need you to go get me some water," she ordered.

Eve ran and grabbed a bucket of water and at the same time Jake came running down the stairs behind Nova. "What the fuck just happened?"
Eve came back with the bucket and started to hand it toward it to Nova but Jacob took it and poored it onto Adek in a panic.
Eve blinked lightly surprised. She prayed Nova wouldn't freak. Her brother was such a damn idiot sometimes! She grabbed a towel and started to dry him off.

"Sorry Nova.." Jake blinked noticing what he did. "I-I panicked.." he said softly. He picked the smaller boy up and put him onto the couch then headed back to the roof to be alone.

Pushing Eve's hand off her shoulder, shaking her head. "I don't need to rest. I'm dead, remember?"
Once more she threw herself at the door; this time it gave in and flew open, sending her crashing into Aleks. The impact made them both lose balance and fall to the ground, Nova landing on top of him. She quickly rolled off of him, expecting him to sit up or do something, but he just lay there.
"Aleks?" she called to him, shaking him a little, but he didn't respond. Remembering a first aid class she'd taken when she was living, she first checked if he was breathing (he was) and then for any injuries, turning his head away from her to be sure impact didn't crack his skull. They had hit the ground pretty hard, after all. Finding nothing serious, she concluded he was just knocked out.
She turned back to the the house, her eyes landing on Eve. "I need you to go get me some water," she ordered.

"What the fuck are you trying to do, waterboard him?" Nova shouted at Jacob, leaping back when he threw the water, and following him as he carried Aleks inside. Once he'd set Aleks on the sofa, Nova pushed Jacob out of the way.
"Get out of here, you've helped enough."

"Um that was a little harsh." Richard said knowing very well that he could and most likely would've been meaner. "That wasn't any where near water boarding. I can assure you that water boarding him would've woke him. Although I'm not sure he'd like it to much." Richard had used Water boarding as a form of torture. Make your victims feel as if they are drowning is erotic or at least it was. He was wondering if he could actually get away with performing it on Alek. He sighed and slid the notion off to the side.
"We should try to wake him up though. So we can make sure he doesn't have a concussion or some other brain damage that isn't noticeable in his current state." He spoke with a soft tone as he arose from the couch. His strength was returning slowly but he couldn't keep wasting it on trifling things like this.

"Um that was a little harsh." Richard said knowing very well that he could and most likely would've been meaner. "That wasn't any where near water boarding. I can assure you that water boarding him would've woke him. Although I'm not sure he'd like it to much." Richard had used Water boarding as a form of torture. Make your victims feel as if they are drowning is erotic or at least it was. He was wondering if he could actually get away with performing it on Alek. He sighed and slid the notion off to the side.
"We should try to wake him up though. So we can make sure he doesn't have a concussion or some other brain damage that isn't noticeable in his current state." He spoke with a soft tone as he arose from the couch. His strength was returning slowly but he couldn't keep wasting it on trifling things like this.
"At this point I honestly don't care how harsh I am with that kid," Nova replied, not looking up. "I don't have the patience to be decent to him anymore."
She studied Aleks, trying to think of a way to wake him. "If worse comes to worse, I could just slap him. It might work.

Eve looked up to where her brother had disappeared. Her fists balled up. "Nova, he was only trying to help you. He panicked. Everyone does sometimes. That was his way of actually showing he cared about the two of you. Maybe you just don't understand because you wont even attempt to look at it from his point of view. You wont even try to care."

Eve started up the stairs. She was looking down now her eyes tearing up. "Were orphans you know. If you took the chance maybe you'd at least suggest that he may be coming attached to you. He may come off strong and arrogant but, he's still a human. He's not like you. He still has feelings, still loves. At least pretend not to be so cold hearted toward him, if you have a heart at all." With that she went back to being silent heading up the stairs.

Eve looked up to where her brother had disappeared. Her fists balled up. "Nova, he was only trying to help you. He panicked. Everyone does sometimes. That was his way of actually showing he cared about the two of you. Maybe you just don't understand because you wont even attempt to look at it from his point of view. You wont even try to care."
Eve started up the stairs. She was looking down now her eyes tearing up. "Were orphans you know. If you took the chance maybe you'd at least suggest that he may be coming attached to you. He may come off strong and arrogant but, he's still a human. He's not like you. He still has feelings, still loves. At least pretend not to be so cold hearted toward him, if you have a heart at all." With that she went back to being silent heading up the stairs.
Nova turned, watching the girl follow her brother up the stairs. "Ugh! I should have never let them inside!" she shouted, frustrated. "I should have turned them away. Said 'Nope, no visitors allowed at Murder House today. Go take the Eternal Darkness tour like everyone else.' But did I do that? No! I let them in and now they're nothing but a huge pain in my ass!"
Finished with her rant, she shifted to sit on the floor and rested her head on the couch cushion.
"I'm so tired of playing hostess to these annoying bastards."

Nova turned, watching the girl follow her brother up the stairs. "Ugh! I should have never let them inside!" she shouted, frustrated. "I should have turned them away. Said 'Nope, no visitors allowed at Murder House today. Go take the Eternal Darkness tour like everyone else.' But did I do that? No! I let them in and now they're nothing but a huge pain in my ass!"
Finished with her rant, she shifted to sit on the floor and rested her head on the couch cushion.
"I'm so tired of playing hostess to these annoying bastards."
Eve knocked on the door. Jake was lying on the bed she had slept in staring up in the ceiling. His hair was messy. Ran through many times. He'd finally put a shirt on. She thanked God for that.
"Hey you okay?" Eve asked cocking her head.
"Im fine. Just thinking."

Eve went to him and sat at the edge of the bed. "Why do you feel like you have to be accepted by everyone?"
He was silent.
"Is it because our parents?"
"I just don't understand why he left, right after she died." His voice cracked. "Are we really that bad of kids? That not even a ghost would accept us?"

"Its not that.." Eve said silently. She felt as if she should defend Nova. It wasn't all her fault. "Dad left because he was stupid. He didn't know ..what he would miss or how much he had to lose. He was heartbroken. His wife had died. He was in a bad place. Im not saying that that's an excuse to leave your children but Nova is sourt of in the same situation. You practically drowned her boyfriend. Maybe, she may even apologize later. But .." I lyed beside him grasping for words. "Not everyone is going to accept you in life. That's just how it works. Some people just aren't worth it." She muttered playing with her dress.

"Youre right." Jacob could see what she meant. "It's just..I don't know. Shouldn't we be allowed what it feels to have someone love you? A mother? A father? Maybe even a Grandparent! I don't care.."

"We ended up like this for a reason." Eve shrugged. "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. You see how Parker just up and forgot about me..i don't understand why he did exactly but I didn't take it to heart because I know that I wont always be accepted by people I ..want to accept me. Parker has his issues and I have mine. Basically were just totally different people.." Eve hid the hurt in her voice. They never even dated and it still hurts.

Jake nodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.