Murder House

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pathetic. That's what they are, pathetic!" Nova continued ranting after a few seconds. "Were kids such bitches when I was alive?"
She looked at Phillip. "Or when you were alive, even? It's because parents don't beat their kinds anymore, I'll bet."
Nova sighed, looking back down at Aleks. "And then there's you... I dont have a fucking clue what I'm gonna do about you...."
She reached out and brushed some of his wet hair out of his face. "Kinda sucks, loving something that can still die," she said, her voice barely audible.

Last edited by a moderator:
"H-h-hello?" Keenai stuttered, entering the house. She probably looked like a whimp, but she didn't care. This was what she wanted. She searched around the house from the first floor. "Like this is bone shattering. I'd believe it if ponies held a tea party here." she joked to herself, leaning against a wall. "Welp, ghosts, come out come out!" she slightly hollered, looking around. That's it, after one day of no ghosts, she'd be outta here. Keenai came here to pick her spirits up by living in a house of horror. She LOVED horror! It's, just, not where you have to wait forever. She wanted it right now.
"Who the fuck is that?" She called, not pleased by the sound of a new voice. Leaving a peck of red lipstick on Aleks's cheek, she gets up and walks out to the foyer to see who was there.
Nova was shaking, jaw set, her hands balleed up into fists. When she saw the girl, yet another unannounced uninvited guest, she snapped. "Oh hell no! I've had enough of you breathing, bitching brats for two lifetimes! And that's just in the last twenty four hours! I have had it up to here with people coming around and making themselves at home like they fucking own the place! You can just turn back around, kid. Go crawl back up Mama's leg."

"Do you really own the place or does it own you?" Asked Richard, he had gotten off the couch and moved to see who the new girl was. He didn't like the fact more people were coming into the house but this also gave him a perfect victim. This was going to be real fun when she realized that Nova and him were actually dead.

Aleks waking up took his first breath in a while, while trying to get his heart back to a normal pace. All he saw for the last hour was black with faint whippers. Mostly scared for his life he rolled off of the couch and made a huge thump on the ground still gasping for air. " Were am I? " Aleks asks himself out loud. Then to make sure he was actually alive, he rubbed his cheek and felt the wet spot on his cheek while the rest of his face was dry.

Slowly aleks stood up and looked around seeing that he was still in the house. With nova standing in the entrance to the lounge area screaming at something that he would not see, with Richard behind her. Walking up to novas side with her almost done yelling at the girl. He put a hand onto nova shoulder. " Uhh, so whats going on? "

Aleks waking up took his first breath in a while, while trying to get his heart back to a normal pace. All he saw for the last hour was black with faint whippers. Mostly scared for his life he rolled off of the couch and made a huge thump on the ground still gasping for air. " Were am I? " Aleks asks himself out loud. Then to make sure he was actually alive, he rubbed his cheek and felt the wet spot on his cheek while the rest of his face was dry.
Slowly aleks stood up and looked around seeing that he was still in the house. With nova standing in the entrance to the lounge area screaming at something that he would not see, with Richard behind her. Walking up to novas side with her almost done yelling at the girl. He put a hand onto nova shoulder. " Uhh, so whats going on? "
"Oh, you're awake," Nova turned all her attention to Aleks, hugging him tightly before pulling back and giving him a serious face. "Don't you ever do that again, you hear me? Scared the... well, not the life outta me, but you get my drift. I was worried."
Turning back to glare at the intruder, she explained. "While I was trying to think up a way to get you to wake up, this one came in uninvited. I was just showing her out."

Hugging nova, aleks was totally confused on why he was hugging her but still hugged her anyways, he could almost feel the small shivers of her body when she was scared. " Its ok, I am back now. Don't worry. Now may I pull us aside for a bit? "Aleks asked as he kinda pulled on novas arm slightly. While looking towards the kitchen he said to the three. "Uhh, we will be back in a minute. You two can go sit down while we... talk."

"I guess so," she replied, though the fact that Aleks was already pulling her away and into the kitchen didn't give her much choice in the matter. "Is this because I yelled at that girl?"

As aleks and nova wandered into the kitchen, alek jumped up and sat on the counter then looked into novas eyes with worry and confusion, " First, kinda. You really should not have yelled at that girl, she just could have been lost and just wanted some directions on were she needed to go. You do not need to jump onto people like that..." Aleks taking a deep breath and then letting out a long sigh, while looking out into the lounge to avoid novas gaze. " I started waking up when you were talking about the twins..." By now a flush of red appeared across his face, " I heard you talking about loving me or something...?" Alek said with a embarrassed tone, then he rubbed his hand on his cheek with the lipstick, smearing it a bit and leaving some on his fingers without his realizing.

"Wait come back! She has had a really hard day." Richard faked a smile and scratched the back of his head. "We aren't all jerks here and there is some explaining to do so you can understand." He was the biggest jerk out of all of them. He didn't want her in the house but she could prove useful. She had said that she was here to pick herself up. Perhaps he could push her to her lowest depths.
"Please I need somebody other then her to talk to." It was to late the girl had already walked away. Richard full of slight disappointment turned back into the house. His mind still spinning around what he could possibly do now. He was to weak to be attack anybody but perhaps he could get to know them? The twins had run off, the bastard had passed out, and the two weird couple people walked into another room.
Richard let out a sigh and headed back to the basement seeing if the small girl was still passed out down there.
"Keep your friends close," he peered into the whole where the girl was still sleeping. "And keep your enemies closer."
He headed back up the stairs with new found interest in the twins. Perhaps one of them could provide him with the energy necessary to finish that bastard who tossed him down the stairs off.

As aleks and nova wandered into the kitchen, alek jumped up and sat on the counter then looked into novas eyes with worry and confusion, " First, kinda. You really should not have yelled at that girl, she just could have been lost and just wanted some directions on were she needed to go. You do not need to jump onto people like that..." Aleks taking a deep breath and then letting out a long sigh, while looking out into the lounge to avoid novas gaze. " I started waking up when you were talking about the twins..." By now a flush of red appeared across his face, " I heard you talking about loving me or something...?" Alek said with a embarrassed tone, then he rubbed his hand on his cheek with the lipstick, smearing it a bit and leaving some on his fingers without his realizing.
Nova hopped up on the counter with him, rolling her eyes at the expected lecture on being nice to their guests. When he changed subjects, her eyes widened. He heard that? Since he was knocked out at the time shehadn't worried about him hearing her, and said what she really felt.
"Oh. Yeah, that...." Nova cast her eyes down at her shoes. If she could have blushed, she might have. "Well..... yeah, I said that. Is that not okay or something? 'Cause I get it if you don't like the dead girl crushing on you. It is kind of weird."

" No! Its fine... Its not weird at all, really it is just human nature. And well even if you are dead, you are still human." Aleks said, as he put a hand on novas leg. " Why do you think it is weird?"

"That, um, is well, um, necrophilia." Richard some into the room. He was bored and needed a little entertainment. He cOuld haunt then but he could surely irritate them.
"You can't be together. He can felt travel and you're trapped her, he had needs that you'll never have, and the wrist is the longer you remain undead the lies human you'll become." He criss bus arms and rubbed one if them patiently. He wasn't sure how they'd respond after all. Nova could try to kill him, again.

Nova glared at Richard, but then nodded. "Yeah, all that."
She looked down at Aleks' hand resting on her knee, setting hers on top of it. "Plus, there are plenty of better, more alive chicks out there waiting to jump your bones. You just haven't met them yet."

" Sure I can travel, but I really do not have places to go." Aleks says looking at richard and then back at nova, " I guess the needs thing is kinda true, but I never really felt the need to.. umm... Yea." Then he looks towards the door that links the outside and the kitchen. Still answering richard's responses but gets stuck on the last one. Looking back at nova then to richard, " Is that true..?" He asks with a worried look and a questionable tone as he lightly grips novas knee.

" Sure I can travel, but I really do not have places to go." Aleks says looking at richard and then back at nova, " I guess the needs thing is kinda true, but I never really felt the need to.. umm... Yea." Then he looks towards the door that links the outside and the kitchen. Still answering richard's responses but gets stuck on the last one. Looking back at nova then to richard, " Is that true..?" He asks with a worried look and a questionable tone as he lightly grips novas knee.
"I'm not really sure, but then again I've only been dead for, what, ten years? I don't know much about all that. He'd definitely know more about it than I do," Nova replied, then sighed. "It would have been so much easier if I had met you when I was alive. Or if I was alive now, but then I'd be pushing thirty."

"Well, um," Richard scratched his head. He was going to lie but nova wouldn't know.
"It'll start with being easily agitated, then the paranoia,then you'll stop having emotions in general." He looked at the ground.

"Well, shit, I'm already easily agitated," Nova remarked with a shrug, "but I've always been that way. How long does it usually take to go fully emotionally numb, then?"

"Not sure. It could take any account of time. Every spirit is different, I'm entering the paranoid state already." Richard was feeding nova nothing but lies and she was taking them in
He enjoyed this game and be was really enjoying taking advantage of them.
"I've already seen the extreme agitation in you. I don't want to see you guys get so attached just to be torn apart by paranoia you can't control." He moved around the room feeling his energy steadily recharge. Soon he'd be ready to attack the others and take their life force.

Hearing the words Richard told them was horrifying, becoming emotionless? Aleks was already kinda scared of death but this pushes it over. " So if I die, and I stay a... Spirit? I guess... Long enough, I would become emotionless...? " Aleks asked with worry in his tone. With emotions becomes personality, and nova had such a... different personality to her that he wanted to explore, he did not want to lose that yet.

When richard started talking again, aleks tuned him out. He did not want to hear anything else about the despair that will lead nova to emotionless state and what is to come when aleks will die eventually. Once richard was done talking, aleks finally spoke up with a small tinge of sadness lodged back in his throat. " Is there any way to... prevent this? Or slow its progression? "

Hearing the words Richard told them was horrifying, becoming emotionless? Aleks was already kinda scared of death but this pushes it over. " So if I die, and I stay a... Spirit? I guess... Long enough, I would become emotionless...? " Aleks asked with worry in his tone. With emotions becomes personality, and nova had such a... different personality to her that he wanted to explore, he did not want to lose that yet.
When richard started talking again, aleks tuned him out. He did not want to hear anything else about the despair that will lead nova to emotionless state and what is to come when aleks will die eventually. Once richard was done talking, aleks finally spoke up with a small tinge of sadness lodged back in his throat. " Is there any way to... prevent this? Or slow its progression? "
Nova squeezed Aleks' hand reassuringly. "Well, it took me ten years to get to extremely agitated, and Phil here has been here much longer than me and is only at paranoia, so it could be a long time before the apathy sets in. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I mean, I'm all right for now...."
Really, Nova was just trying to soothe Aleks. She had no idea how any of this worked, and frankly, it scared her a little. Losing all emotion? It was heavy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.