Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And the house exploded, so that ends our tale!" Eh good enough,

You know, by not RPing today we're missing an amazing opportunity, because the ghosts can leave the house on Halloween.

Well shit. Lets just make tomorrow hallos eve and yolo it. Why not? It seems like a fun concept.

You're going to leave Parker unattended inside the house?! I mean he's not going to die or anything.... I don't think so at least... But he'll probably wake up pissed off and break some shit! lol

Go break some shit actually, it will give reason for aleks to go into the basement and throw the (mostly) wooden stuff in the burner.

You're going to leave Parker unattended inside the house?! I mean he's not going to die or anything.... I don't think so at least... But he'll probably wake up pissed off and break some shit! lol
Hey, who knows, the House may quit having a tantrum and open up so everyone can go. That way we can get you some medical attention!

Reactions: MonarchFrost
Ooooh. Clever boy. I'm actually looking forward to his mental breakdown. Should be pretty interesting. Haha

It's just my face!... And like 90% of my torso. No biggie! That might be kind of cool to get out though. I'll have to think of a way to write him back in though.

It's just my face!... And like 90% of my torso. No biggie! That might be kind of cool to get out though. I'll have to think of a way to write him back in though.
Just have him wake up, he's passed out.

Nova just mentioned pot, so I know what I'm having her do when she gets to leave!

That will work for me too. Haha. Get him completely stoned to the point where he doesn't give a shit to go back in. Genius!

Or get him so stoned that he wants to live there. Anyways, we shal plot now!

Either way, we're getting high as shit! :D

Yes, on with the show!

Personally I was waiting for someone besides you or I to reply, because we tend to go back and forth too much.

yea. I am waiting for parker to do something. Or richard.

There's not really much else that I could that wouldn't just be totally random and pointless.

BUt that is the point! Random and pointless is the best thing around. Go ahead and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.