Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure everyone is taking a break for the turkey day and then the weekend. Everything should be moving again come monday.

*slow clap* Well, ya did it. You have scared me shitless to the point I have no idea what to post. (and well school and such so I will post when I am not shaking and having the chills anymore. aka home.)

Well thank you I suppose...? I guess I'll a little less harder on scaring you...?

So, Parker's dead... FIRST DEATH IN THE RP! (throws confetti)

More like throwing guts or something. *throws tubs of blood and guts everwere* Ye. Dis will work.

Sorry it took me long to post, I have felt drained of my own life for a while and I finally got myself to write something...OK... so try to work with it.

I'll wait for Pulchritudinous to respond before I can continue. I feel bad for Aleks and yet I feel good. He had definitely turned into a good character and I do enjoy him so very much.

I am starting to rethink his death then. xD Before I kinda did not like him myself but now I kinda do... I dunno, Ill message you in a moment about what we could do.

He's come along way from the kid who ran from Richard originally. Now he has something to fight for but remember Richard is a sadist he'll enjoying mentally torturing you as well.

I am sure he will. But while "fighting" I think he might kill himself, by like cutting himself or some stupid shit like that.

Maybe hurt himself but let's leave him alive for now. So I'm going to just mentally mess with him but leave him alive.

Are you guys waiting on me? If so, I'm really sorry. :/

I just haven't had the time. I WILL get to it though!

(Yo Anyone Online? I wanna use Evangeline and her brother.)

(ALL OOC NEEDS TO BE IN THE OOC THREAD, KARUKO)

Status
Not open for further replies.