Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ana

Original poster
Something Evil dwells beneath the Murder House, and it wants your life and soul. You might very well die in there if you dare to walk onto the property.

In Los Angeles, California there resides a house that brings chilling fear to the senses of anyone who passes by it. Rumor has it that spirits still roam within the walls of the structure and odd occurrences are a common thing.... The rumors.The murders. Unsolved cases. Lone eeriness. This house is pretty much it's own celebrity in a way with the frequent attention that it gains. Now when a new family comes into actually buying the frightful house, will things begin to all come to surface?
American-Horror-Story-image-american-horror-story-36242754-500-281.png

Character Sheet
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
[There can be romance, in fact it's encouraged to keep things interested]
Alive/Ghost:
Appearance:
[I prefer you use real pictures with little blurbs or captions describing them. Please no anime pictures]
Personality: [I'm looking for something to give me the basics of your character, 3 sentence minimum please or use bullet points if you'd like]
History: [What haunts your character? How did they end up in Murder House? Other than that I want to know why your character is who they are now. ]
Rules
1. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to post length, so it's all up to how you roleplay
2. Character limit is 3
3. Please Please PLEASE be active if you join, this means at least 1 post a day. That's not too much to ask is it?
4. Romance is encouraged, but because of Iwaku rules, keep the really smutty stuff in pm's or take it to the libertine forum
5. If I missed anything, please let me know​

Name:
Aurora Romonov
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Alive/Ghost:
dead/ghost
Appearance:
Outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/hate_everyone/set?id=133962974
tumblr_ma71q0ENrs1rstl5xo1_500.jpg

5"7/ thin and pale

Personality:
Hobbies: photography, reading, writing, running
Likes: discussions, classic literature, alternative music, fashion
Dislikes: close-minded people, shy personalities, math, fake people, 12 year olds
Talents: writing, modeling, counseling and giving advice
Inabilities: trigonometry, geometry, lying
Fears: silence and water
General Personality: vivacious, emotional, romantic, expressive, seductive, bipolar
Rarely stable with her emotions but the best at giving advice and helping others. Very spiritual; especially when it comes to mind body relaxation and horoscopes, pisces, when she's in a relationship she will open up entirely to her partner trusting them with her innermost thoughts and secrets, extremely social which is often mistaken for flirty however she is very loyal
History:
unknown

Hello there.
I love AHS. SO I have to join this :D
Making a CS now.

Name: Scarletta Mondue
Sexual Orientation:
Bi Curious

Alive/Ghost: Alive/ very much alive
Appearance:
beautiful-blonde-brunette-cute-eyes-Favim.com-319533.jpg

Personality: Fun ~ Carefree ~ Loving ~

Afraid of the dark ~ Hates cats ~ Afraid of being alone ~
Love heavy metal/rock music ~ Likes to read books ~ Is a rather good sketch artist and painter
History: She has moved into the Murder House with her father. He bought the place and wants to renovate it to use it as a B & B which he then wants Scarletta to run for him. Scarletta doesn't want too, for she has looked up the history on the old place and is creeped out just standing outside the front gates looking at it. She hopes that her dad will spend a few nights in it, and see or hear something that makes him change his mind.

Name: Cole Howlett
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Alive/Ghost: Dead
Appearance:
Popular-mens-short-hair.jpg

Personality:
- Hopeless romantic
- Very depressed (post death)
-Schizophrenic (to the point where he might go on a killing spree but maybe not)
-A true gentleman
History: As a test of trust, him and his girlfriend went to the fabled "Murder house", where of course they both got murdered. By whom, he does not know, but his girlfriend never became a ghost, and now he haunts the place, looking for another person to love.​

@Ana, I sure would! To be honest, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I made him.

Awesome that's great! Hopefully we can get a few more people to join, otherwise, do you want to just have an Aurora and Cole horror romance? @TheBitterBunny

Name:
Annie LeEngel

Female

Sexual Orientation:

If she were to die later in life, she would have known she was straight. But she's 6. Legs closed.

Alive/Ghost:
Ghost :)

Appearance:

images
images

Personality:
Annie has, well, a very split personality.
When normal, Annie is a sweet, innocent little girl. Believe or not, she gets scared very, very easily. Whenever someone new comes to the house, she's always hiding. You might be able to hear her wails in the wind during the day, if you listen very close.
Hopefully, you listen close and get away while you can.
At night, Annie's demon unleashes. She's like a child having a fit. A very, very deadly fit. Blood comes from no source, endlessly oozing out of her mouth. Her wails are screeches. They come from her room every night.
Going into her bedroom during the day, you hear crying, but that's it. If you go in there at night, you're dead. Annie is a little girl you'd want to avoid.

History:
When Annie was little, she was considered practically mute. She never talked unless it was absolutely necessary. She always thought she was talking in her head, but it never came out. She grew up very lonely because of this.
One day, she was playing with her dollies. She had been crying, since kids at kindergarten had been making fun of her. A shadow loomed over her, resting a comforting hand on Annie's shoulders. She sobbed more, taking comfort in the stranger. When she was all cried out, she became curious. She tried turning her head, but the hand would reach over and stop her head from turning.
Everyday, she would go to the next door, abandoned house to cry under the big oak. Everyday, the stranger would come, and she'd see the shadow, and the comforting hand. Soon enough, her curiosity became too much.
When the stranger came one chill, November evening, she bit the hand and turned around before it could stop her. She didn't even get to see the owner of the shadow, the owner of the man.
Her blood had painted the dying grass a deep red.
Now, Annie haunts the house. If you were to look deep, deep inside her closet during the day, past where she's hiding....
Well, let's just say there's a nice surprise.

Is this all OCs? Because I have one that would work perfectly for this.

Ooh! In that case...

Name:
Nova Roberts
Female
Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual
Alive/Ghost:
Ghost
Appearance:

11162460523_a5d97cfa19.jpg

5'5", very thin, with dark brown eyes and straight black hair that goes down to the middle of her back.
Won't wear anything that isn't black aside from red lipstick. (And yet if you call her Goth she'll correct and probably insult you. "I'm not Goth, I just like black. Dumbass.")
Personality:
Stubborn.
Fiercely independent.
Distrusting of strangers, but very loyal and protective of the friends she has.
Can be a downright bitch sometimes, but has a soft side somewhere under that hard, world-loathing exterior.
Foul-mouthed, genreally unladylike.
Hobbies include drawing, chain-smoking, reading long, pretentious books and causing trouble around the house.
History: Nova never actually lived in the House, or anywhere near it, but went to an art school in the area. While it was abandoned, she and her friends used to break in and sit around in the basement, partaking in various illegal activities. Her death was a complete accident - she had been drinking and fell down the steps when her and her friends were leaving the house. No one called an ambulance, as they were tresspassing and under the drinking age and one of them was already on parole for posession. They left her, broken and bleeding, on the basement floor. She was never even reported missing.
Now she's stuck there, for the rest of eternity.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Does anybody want to have a big sister/little sister kind of relationship with Annie?

Status
Not open for further replies.