Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, people, do the thing! Things are vital to the wellbeing of the rp.

I went ahead and nudged the plot ahead a bit.

I'm back sorry I've been away for so long

Hello! Newbie here. :fluffy:

I'm interested in joining the RP.
Could anybody give me a little recap if you're still accepting characters?

Hello! Newbie here. :fluffy:
I'm interested in joining the RP.
Could anybody give me a little recap if you're still accepting characters?
We are still accepting characters! We lost about one or two people so feel free to join!

As of story, I am not good at re-caps, but so far I love the story that is going on and I would recommend reading it!

And sense you joined today, feel free to message me of any questions that you may have about murder house, Or anything in Iwaku.

Name: Keenai Jants
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Alive/Ghost: Alive/but is thinking of suicide
Appearance: missfox.jpg Golden heart locket that she always wears with a picture of her family, green string that is tied in a bracelet on her left wrist.
Personality:
-Shy
-Smart
-Depressed
-Like most people, uses laughter to hide the pain
-Bold
-GENIUS
History: She came to Murder House hoping that it would pick her back up again, because she LOVES horror and all things death. Her mother died in front of her own eyes when she was eight, causing her to have severe depression. She, like most others with depression, uses laughter to hide the pain. It is looking all rainbows for now, but will she be murdered? Will her depression get to her well-being? Will she truly live a normal life? These are questions she asks herself, but she never answers.

Thanks! Give me a second to post at the IC thread, I've got like eight different alerts since I just got home. So many alerts!!!!

Thanks! Give me a second to post at the IC thread, I've got like eight different alerts since I just got home. So many alerts!!!!
You have the perfect opportunity since the house just unlocked itself! It's been shut up for a while.

E V E R Y O N E!

I just got word from our absentee GM Ana and she's coming back soon I think!

Hey, @Madeline ... could you do a little more than a one liner for your intro, please? Give us a little background, something to work with. Tell us how Keenai is feeling about coming up to the house.

Ok, sry. I just edited it it's about 4 or 5 lines I wasn't keeping track.

Status
Not open for further replies.