Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we gonna dispose of the bodies? :O

Fire smells bad, throwing them in a ditch is basic.... I've got nothing.

*creeps into conversation* is it too late to sign up for this rp? :S it's really interesting and Murder House is my favorite season in American Horror Story

Everyone except you and me. I'm waiting for some others to respond.

Its not too late, but the gm has been gone for roughly a month. And we all have no idea were this is going. Personally, I think that this is dead.

Well, we could just bullshit back and forth for a while longer. Does anyone know the GM personally? Cause I doubt they would be too terribly upset if someone progressed it just a hair in her absence.

Well, I've been thinking about asking her if I can GM in her absence, but I can't get ahold of her.

Well, it's either just take over without permission or let the RP go to the graveyard. I think it's easier to ask for forgiveness later than to ask for permission now. Besides, when she does come back she could just say that she didn't like it and we can start again from the point we're at now with little consequence. Well, that's my opinion on the matter but I don't really have the power to make that call. lol. So, put it to a vote? No to just wait and maybe dick around a bit to keep it alive or yes to proceed and keep it alive and hope she doesn't get too upset with us. I vote yes. I'm all for a good mutiny. Haha

That is a very good point. *stands on table* ALL RIGHT! Until Ana returns, I am declaring myself temporary GM of this RP.
@memento mori @SinisterOblivion007 if you'd like to submit a CS, go ahead and submit one and start thinking about how you can incorporate a new character into the Rp. We've lost a few characters and could use some new blood, if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xibilation
All hail, Pulchritudinous!! Our humble, kind... Pulchritudinous new GM!!!

Reactions: Xibilation
Sweet, my character is swooning the gm's character. I feel like this is bad somehow.

No, it means there will be a lot of situations involving just the two of you:llama:

Who all is still planning on actively participating in the roleplay?

I am and sorry guys I killed everyone else. It's a force if habit. *Richard shrugs*

I'm getting busy with all the roleplays I signed up for since I thought this one and another one I'm in went dead, so I'll probably be able to post just not as frequently.

I'm getting busy with all the roleplays I signed up for since I thought this one and another one I'm in went dead, so I'll probably be able to post just not as frequently.
All right, as long as you post - I don't want anyone just dropping off. If you think you are going to have to drop off, let me know. We can plan a way to write you out. Okay?

That goes for anyone! If at any time you think you won't be able to continue let me know, we can figure out a clever way to write you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.