Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops! I guess you could say it was a virus...get it? like a computer virus? because i gave it to you over the computer?

Yeah get better we'll all be here for you. Even creepy Phillips will be here for you *insert sinister smile*

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
That's what I'm here for! Glad you're creeped out if you weren't I'd be a horrible antagonist.

Guys... nobody's posted on the ic thread in quite some time... did you all die? I just don't want it going into the Graveyard....

I'm waiting for everyone else at the moment.

Same here. Annie kinda fell asleep. I can wake her up if you guys want. Are we the only 3 people still in this?

I'm waiting for everyone else at the moment.
Same here. Annie kinda fell asleep. I can wake her up if you guys want. Are we the only 3 people still in this?
I'm just waiting for a reply to what I said. I don't know where everyone else is... but we should still post once and a while so our rp doesn't end up in the graveyard...

Hello? Is it still open?
I have no idea, dear. We've got a pretty established storyline already so it may be hard to incorporate a new character, but on the other hand we seem to have lost two people completely.... if you really want to know you'll have to ask the GM, @Ana. Hope I helped!

Thank you! :) I'll wait for confirmation, and if it's allowed I'll post the character. I really like the concept of this roleplay.

Thank you! :) I'll wait for confirmation, and if it's allowed I'll post the character. I really like the concept of this roleplay.
If you'd like to, you could read the IC thread, see how the plot is going and think about how you'd incorporate a new character. In the meantime, PM Ana and see what she says.

Sorry, guys. Had a lack of Wi-Fi. Haha. I'll post right now though and try to catch up

Reactions: Xibilation
Yay! Thanks Iwaku for not telling me people posting in OOC THANKS.

Yeah, it does that sometimes.... (shakes fist at glitchy glitchiness)

Status
Not open for further replies.