Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omfg xD Crawl back up mama's leg?

And here I was looking forward to killing somebody for once!

Ughhh WHY DID SHE DELETE ALL HER POSTS! Now there's holes in the story.

Uhh, lets just say she came in and left. *shrug* About as best as I got. Or we can rewind time to the point of me waking up.

Right, I was not going to post until that was fixed.

Wait what happened?

People these days .-. *facepalms* whyd she leave?

No idea. :/
The fact that she deleted all her posts pisses me off though because now there are holes in the story and that's annoying.

Just ask one of the staff to delete it from where she joined and start from there?

Nah, it's fine. Unless I can have astaff restore the posts.... Meh. Whatevs.

Name: Anya

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Alive/Ghost: Ghost

Appearance:
gDmBjMA4J8

She's 5'1 and slightly skinny
(Imagine her not smiling)

Personality: She is a more shy ghost that gets attached to one person and usually follows them around like a shadow. Although she shows no emotion to those that acknowledge her, (e.g. the person she haunts) she is easily triggered by actions or sayings by the person she haunts. Basically an unemotional baby that clams up when you do something that offends or triggers her.

History: Anya moved into the "Murder House" with her father, mother, and younger brother. Her father had lost his job due to recent (at the time) economic downfall, and his brother offered them a house that had been on the market for a while. When they moved into the house Anya began experiencing night terrors and when her brother would come in from the room next to her's, she would lash out at him and begin to strangle him until their parents came in. More strange things began happening, and soon Anya's father became withdrawn and secretive. He accused his wife of having an affair and killed her along with Anya and her brother. Much of Anya's memories are "gone" and she can't remember her last name or the name of her family members. Due to her past she quickly attaches to little boys (resembling her younger brother. I felt like I had to clarify because it sounded creepy), troubled fathers and or mothers.

Hm... do you have a plan on how to incorporate your character into the story?

Also are you planning to stay for more than three posts? We just had someone join and then leave....

Do we have more then one living character? I mean Aleks seems like the only one who has stuck around. The others come in and out.

That is true, we're very lacking in living characters right now. Did Parker die? I know the twins are upstairs somewhere because
Nova is a bitch...

We need more living people!

Status
Not open for further replies.