Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice houses aren't really likeable. I just made that word up specifically for that sentence by the way.

So I just have to say this is by far my favorite RP. You guys are all wonderful and this is very fun. Sadly I'm going to have to kill some of you :/

Am I ever gonna find out why Richard killed Nova?

He killed her because her and her friends were partying in his house. He didn't like people being loud in his house.

Did he kill Annie because he didn't want her to see him?

He was luring her to the house. Then when she bit him it angered him and he decided to kill her ahead of schedule.

Reactions: Xibilation
I'm pretty sure my fight partner is gone.. lol. So our testosterone fueled slobber-knocker will be postponed until further notice!

I'm here just give me a sec. I'm using my phone now instead of my computer.

It wasn't sending me updates! I thought the thread died! So I checked on it and to my surprise/relief you guys were posting.

I had the same thing happen to me with the ooc thread. Its ok :D

Jesus, guys I am so fucking sorry! I didn't leave I swear! I've been really sick for the past week! God I am so sorry!
3probst.gif

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
Status
Not open for further replies.