Murder House OCC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. I was just dropping by to inform you all that I've gotten pretty sick since yesterday. I was going to maybe put Parker into some sort of scenario where I wouldn't need to use him as much so I would have some time to recuperate. I'm sorry if this affects anyone's current plans for the RP but it should only be a couple days before I am back to normal. If you guys really need me to though I could try and post once or twice a day

Hey, guys. I was just dropping by to inform you all that I've gotten pretty sick since yesterday. I was going to maybe put Parker into some sort of scenario where I wouldn't need to use him as much so I would have some time to recuperate. I'm sorry if this affects anyone's current plans for the RP but it should only be a couple days before I am back to normal. If you guys really need me to though I could try and post once or twice a day
Awh, sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon! Just slip into someones bed and we can say that you fell into a deep, (mostlikely multi-day) Sleep. Unless anyone has some other suggestions.

But about the roleplay in general, Everyone has gone to sleep. Should we timeskip towards like I said before, Around 9:00 Am?

I'd wait until Ana gets on, then we3'll figure it out.

So @Xibilation could Richard be her killer, just asking? I'd like at least intertwining him with some of the more gruesome deaths. Like @Pulchritudinous could it be possible that Richard pushed her on her way down the stairs? I'm just trying to attach gin ti someof the characters deaths.

So @Xibilation could Richard be her killer, just asking? I'd like at least intertwining him with some of the more gruesome deaths. Like @Pulchritudinous could it be possible that Richard pushed her on her way down the stairs? I'm just trying to attach gin ti someof the characters deaths.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw your character! Lol. Yeah, that would be great.

Alright good so I suppose we'll see how she starts to react when he becomes active.

So that makes me related in two character deaths. Richard us already wrapped into the storu without being in it. I'm liking this group from what I'm reading but I'm bringing the darker role so most likely I'll be the serious asshole in the group.

"The house was having its period."

"I'd fucking run if I were you"

There are little things you can add on to lighten things up.

She didn't really tell anybody our characters were confirmed. @Ana is he confirmed?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't ditch, I've been more that a little busy this week. I've had therapy, 5 tests to study for, and an internship at a local middle school

So who to target...? Hmmmm.... Thinking... Thinking....

Wow, guys, I leave for one night and major plot points happen!

I thought it would be a good idea to post a picture or two of the actual Murder House from the show here.

kdbgdgyvht76jqa8park.jpg

Here it is.
murder_house.jpg

Here it is, abandoned. (it probably looked a lot like this when Nova and her buds used to break in and do their drinking and other drugs)

Here are some of the rooms:
1. Sitting Room
2. Kitchen
3. Foyer
4. Upstairs
5. One of the bedrooms (Violet's in the show.)
6. Master Bedroom
7. Basement (complete with creepy guy)
american-horror-story-home-hits-the-market-32-610x406.jpg
a38dd9be47936f2b6ad733e07a4c4ab9.jpg

american-horror-story-2.jpg

american-horror-story-7.jpg

ec52f427bf064f5d704c8ba2a858ff37.jpg

0576b3be1c32d3731e6c0129aed129af.jpg

basement+american+horror+story.jpg

Obviously, this is not all the rooms. This house is freaking huge, it's like 6-bedroom or some shit like that.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.