Not open for further replies.
Anymore room? If so:

Name: Parker Gray
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Alive/Ghost: Alive/And kicking
Appearance:
Ryan-Gosling-WhiteT-The-Place-Beyond-The-Pines.jpg

Personality: Parker is known to be extremely hot headed, stubborn, always picking fights, cynical and quite often blunt and insulting. On the other hand, He is selfless, strong willed, willing to risk his life if someone is in danger and brave to the point of ignorance. A dislikable, loner who masks everything with hostility out of fear of hurting the people around him if they got close.
History: Parker's parents were Carneys. Something he doesn't often like to admit due to the stigma attached to the title. They would pack up and leave at a whim and were considered free and happy by most onlookers. His mother loved him dearly and would sacrifice everything for him if she had been given the chance. His father, on the other hand, was sick and twisted behind closed doors. He had a habit of beating Parker and his mother and doing unspeakable things to them. They persevered living with him nonetheless. Until one day his father took his violent tendencies outside of his family and ended up killing a woman. In retaliation, the husband of that woman, broken mentally and emotionally, broke into the camper they called home. Putting a bullet into the father and feeling like it was necessary, murdered the mother as well before finally taking his own life. A series of events that would all but corrupt Parker completely. He was in and out of foster homes after that. Always managing to get kicked out for some sort of mischief. A drifter by nature, Parker was almost always on the run as a teen. Breaking the law, fighting, making enemies wherever he set foot. He considered himself a ticking time bomb. A second away from spending life in prison at any moment. He went off in a completely different way. In a drunken bout of rage and a brawl that would have sent him to prison for attempted murder to begin with, he jumped in a car. He would be damned if he was going to prison. What he wasn't expecting was to run a red light, slam into a mini van at the intersection and cause the death of a young girl and her parents. Completely destroyed mentally by what he had done, he did what he did best. He ran. He ran far and ran fast. He didn't know where he was going but the feeling in his chest told him he was going somewhere where he would get what he deserved. Unfortunately for him, that just happened to be murder house.

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
Plenty of it, and amazing backstory by the way! The IC thread is HERE

Wait, I'm free to post now, right? Cause I might have already posted... Lol

Is there room for some more? (bacon that is)
Name: Bob Baconsly
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Alive/Ghost: Ghost
Personality: - Likes bacon, always willing to share his love for bacon. - Likes to haunt people who do bad, and sometimes for fun if he gets bored. - Gets impatient easily.
History: Bob Baconsly was a real estate agent looking to score the house. He walked in with his bacon in hand (he always had bacon) and there was a dog inside. The dog jumped up and ate his hand off just to get the bacon cause he was hungry. That dog was his best friend for the next year while they lived in the house, he did get a replacement on the hand as well. He got up one day and fell down the stairs breaking his neck. The dog killed him so he could stop suffering in life.

Appearance:ghost.jpg

Is there anymore room right?

Name:Vina Hallway
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
Alive/Ghost:Alive
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality:kind,nice,loyal,short tempered
History:was running in the woods and got lost then show a house which was murder house.Her little sis die and Vina was injury.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Isabelle Hallway
Sexual Orientation:staright
Alive/Ghost:Ghost
Appearance:
23c6bd3a281a5d988dc1114b45cf7075.jpg

Appearance when haunting:
968full-supernatural-screenshot.jpg

Personality:sweet,kind,scary at times,silly
History:was killed and stills looks for her sister so they can be together again

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Charlotte Nocturn
Sexual Orientation:
Both
Alive/Ghost: Alive
Appearance:
images3ZU1258A.jpg
Personality: Theres not that much to Charlotte except she's a very morbid girl. She loves death, and creepy things girls wouldn't really like, like spiders for example. She hates pink.
History: When Charlotte was ten she saw her parents get murdered. She didn't react to it like children usually do. She had stabbed the murderer her self and was actually smiling when the police arrived. She was traded from foster home to foster home until finally being adopted into a loyal family who moved into the Murder house. It was all an excitement for her, she was excited.

Name: Evangeline Gardner
Sexual Orientation:
Males
Appearance: images9FH9QL06.jpg
Personality:
She's very shy and utterly quiet. She doesn't hang around people much but she does write a lot of poetry and things
History: She moved from England here with her twin. They were both orphans, adopted by the same elderly couple who adopted Charlotte. She didn't talk much, she was too shy, but she was very close to her twin who knew everything she was thinking somehow.

Name: Jacob Gardener
Sexual Orientation: Both

Appearance:
imagesA31NOGXL.jpg
Personality: He's a jokester. He's a pervert sometimes too. But he's also caring and sensitive and extremely over protective over his sister and friends
History: He was a quarter back back in England and the most popular guy in school. He was always happy and excited but rather close to his twin, Eve. He hated the bitches who bullied her and was always there for anyone going through that kind of crap.​

Attachments

• imagesGKBKFZKH.jpg
    imagesGKBKFZKH.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
I was going to take a darker role with a haunter if that is okay? I like darker characters and what would work fur this RP fur a dark character. I mean I had a few that I'd like to run by you in pm if that was okay.

Hey everyone! I was approached with a couple new intriguing character ideas.

"I was thinking that I might be a human. But not really a random person. Kinda like a house keeper. But I live there. Not saying that the child therelikes me or anything because I live there, if anything it should be that she hates me. I would repair the house/repair anything inside of it, really any general upkeep of the house. Not like I would change the house to be all fixed and move in ready. But to keep it habitable.

If you want to call it anything, I guess a watered down butler.."

How does this sound to all of you? I've never had a successful roleplay before, so I don't know if we should allow more characters. Let me know what you think.
@MonarchFrost @Pulchritudinous @Xibilation @Karuko_TheShifter @TheBitterBunny

Well, I'm up for it! I mean it would help get more posts and keep the story going. Plus, it seems like he would be useful to the story. Like maybe the oldest ghost and actually knows the history of the house. I just hope it gets a little more sinister soon. Cause Anne is the only real threat right now and my character is just an ass. lol

My character is a bitch too though, lol. We could have it as nobody even realized he was there for all that time. I was also approached with a main antagonist character. I still need more details with it though..I'm waiting on the person to respond.

"So I was going ti play a serial killer who is dead but perhaps be is the reason they're all trapped, perhaps he is the one who killed Annie. It just depends on what you guys allow. He was the original owner and started killing people in the basement. He continues to kill until he is slain by the vengeful Spirits. He is trapped in the house so he continued to trap those who die in the house."

Then our characters shall form a bond through the flames of bitchiness! Lol. And that sounds good to me! The antagonist probably needs to be pretty intense. But I think it needs some sort of build up. Like something happens that causes the ghost or demon or whatever it will be to awaken.

But the real question is, who or what is going to awaken this thing?

I'm not sure. It could be some sort of ritualistic thing. Like certain characters have to bleed or be hurt and with every requirement met, the ghost would grow in power. Like this kind of thing really. This is just a thought off of the top of my head but it might work with a little more thought. The Blood of the Innocent (Annie): Which secured his initial power even after death to allow him to have some control of the house but not to a deadly level yet. The Blood of the Damned (Parker): Which gives him back some of his strength and rage. The Blood of the Lover (Aurora): Which would be the last leg of the ritual. That the antagonist could have planned long before Aurora even entered the house. Her history is blank so no one really knows where her body is, right? Maybe once he does gain power again he can draw the last blood he needs from her body to complete his rise to power.

Just a thought though! Not trying to be selfish putting my character in there though and leaving out others. Just an example!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BC OF HOW PERFECT IT IS IM FANGIRLING

Status
Not open for further replies.