Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara Danvers/ Supergirl and Connor Walsh

" Hey has anyone seen the other blonde? You know the one with glasses and not the super-powers that Miss knock out my lights have?" He asked, noticing that she was gone and that Supergirl was here. They did look similar and he was starting to suspect something, but he couldn't prove it.

" Oh, I think I see her over there. Let me go and get her," Supergirl said, distracting Connor before picking a random person down below, pretending to talk to them and dashing back to the roof without her costume on and putting her glasses on.

"
I was just hiding and lost track of you. Did somebody else died while I was gone for that bit?"

Connor arched an eyebrow. " Yeah, the hedgehog revealed himself as the traitor who killed the sentinel A2 and the other sentinel the orange head revealed herself. You sure missed a ot while Supergirl was around and you look a lot like her."

Kara chuckled. " I get that a lot. Did you know that there are seven people in the world who look exactly like you? Someone looking like someone else isn't groundbreaking... especially considering the weird stuff she told me that we went through."

" Then how come we never see you together?"

" She's really fast."

Connor walked away from Kara and over to Dorian. " Do you find it weird that the blonde with glasses disappears every time the one without appears? I mean, their eyes are even the same colors... do you think, they could be the same person?"

@Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @York @Kaykay @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Midnight Maiden

Dorian looked at Connor for a silent moment, making the connection that he honestly hadn't given any thought toward up to this point. "So, that is the woman you were looking for earlier," Dorian said. He couldn't help but follow it up with a chuckle. "Connor, I think it you may be right, though why keep up such a charade during all this is beyond me..."

aN5VTDO.png

The mage, at first, thought it was just an amusing quirk, but he couldn't really discount the possibility that someone acting suspiciously had something dastardly to hide.

"Our lovely patrons say there are only a limited amount of these harbingers, but suppose they are lying? I have yet to put much faith in what they say, so I will hardly start doing so now. Dear Connor, do you believe we should tail this friend of yours and see what she's hiding?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Connor looked over at Dorian for a moment before he smiled when he saw that the man agreed with him and didn't think that he was crazy. He looked at him and nodded to his question. " It does seem rather suspicious if someone would keep up this charade for so long, especially since most of us here are facing the same enemies here quite honestly."

Connor-Walsh-1-04-how-to-get-away-with-murder-37688651-245-180.gif

He looked over at the mage and was happy that he had made a friend who trusted him. He didn't have many of those expect Oliver and he had screwed that friendship and relationship up.

" I was thinking the exact same thing. It is possible that there are more harbingers that our patrons don't know about or perhaps even just evil people here. I doubt anyone could predict that and I wouldn't call her a friend. We should follow her," he said, eyeing her as she walked over to Alexandra.

" Hey, can we talk about something?" She asked.

@Atomyk @Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress

She watches Kara approach while betraying no emotion. Reminding herself strongly that this was not " Her " Kara, but another doppelganger from some other place. It really took a moment to calm herself.

"How can I help you Miss ? "

Kara Danvers/ Supergirl

Kara looked over at the women and wasn't sure what to say to her. She knew that she knew her from somewhere since she had reacted and specifically mentioned Supergirl as a person when talking to her.

" I was just curious what your name was. I also was wondering- where we close back where you were from?" She asked.

@Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress

Alexandra looks patiently at Kara.

" Where I come from, I knew a woman, very well. She was my best friend. My name is Alexandra Kalomoira. My code name is Huntress. "

Huntress pulls out a phone, punches in a code and eventually pulls out pictures of herself and Kara on vacation in the Caribbean.

" I have more, and other things I could whisper into your ear".

@LuckycoolHawk9

Kara Danvers/ Supergirl
Kara looked backed at her for a moment.

Kara had a feeling that she was that woman and she felt that she knew what she was about to tell her. She looked at her and was silent for a moment.

Kara looks at the photos the woman pulled up and it looked like her and the other woman. It certainly seemed different than she expected.

" I am pretty sure that I understand. If I may ask, when was that photo taken?"

@Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira

" There is a date there, you see it, Summer 2018. ( She leans in and whispers something to Kara )
That was something my friend liked."

" We met her and I at a social event in Southern California near Newport Beach California the December prior to these pictures. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Kara Danvers/ Supergirl

Kara blushed first from the fact that she had missed the date and then second by the thing Alexandra had whispered.

" The only other person to know about that was... well, Mike."

Kara paused and looked at her. " Well, I come from about March of 2017, so that hasn't happened to me yet...," she said, wondering maybe if they were from the same world but different times.

@Gands

tumblr_mf6l0ghMkU1raa8ca.png

'Ah! I haven't been paying enough attention. So...Sonic is a Harbringer, then? Better place a vote...'

tumblr_mf6ktxUHXm1raa8ca.png

"We vote for Sonic as well." he spoke. He hoped no one had noticed that he had zoned out until now.

JD, on the other hand, didn't care much at all. He needed something to do in the meantime and simply sat back and waited for whatever came next.

@Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @York @Kaykay @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Fallen Hope @anybody I missed

[ "Rebooting YoRHa Model Attacker Type No.2 . . ." ]

An automated voice came out of A2's system as she began to recover. It was all a blur to her, parts of her memory data being corrupted before she was shutdown from the damage sustained. To her, it was mysterious on how she was suddenly repaired, but upon seeing those that were either killed or sent away, there was a small guess that she had to fit this situation.

"Tch... that's annoying."

A2 had only said that in response, getting back up despite her neck giving off an uncomfortable feeling. Guess she wasn't fully repaired yet?

@york @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife​

Blaze's sharp ears stood at attention, and ordered the rest of her body to freeze. It listened just in time for the feline to clearly catch the telltale sounds of a robot without the crunching of snow underfoot muddying the text-to-speech. With little care for whomever may have entered into the tunnel behind her, Blaze whipped around and pounced out of the tunnel in one swift, visceral motion.

With fangs bared and palms ablaze, the princess came face-to-face with a familiar face, and faltered. Baffled, Blaze straightened her stance and choked out her flames within balled fists.
"You are not as you appear..." she muttered, and gestured A2 into the tunnel with a bob of the head, "Come on, into the tunnel," gruffly ordered Blaze before she vaulted back inside.

@Gummi Bunnies

@york @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova

@Afterlife

My9OA7V.png

"Skree?"

The obligatory team pet, Buddy, runs up to A2 in an attempt to cheer her up from her uncomfortableness. It couldn't give words of encouragement, but it could give a good smile. It rubbed its fluffy face against hers.

@Gummi Bunnies @york @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah
@Afterlife

Blaze's sharp ears stood at attention, and ordered the rest of her body to freeze. It listened just in time for the feline to clearly catch the telltale sounds of a robot without the crunching of snow underfoot muddying the text-to-speech. With little care for whomever may have entered into the tunnel behind her, Blaze whipped around and pounced out of the tunnel in one swift, visceral motion.

With fangs bared and palms ablaze, the princess came face-to-face with a familiar face, and faltered. Baffled, Blaze straightened her stance and choked out her flames within balled fists.
"You are not as you appear..." she muttered, and gestured A2 into the tunnel with a bob of the head, "Come on, into the tunnel," gruffly ordered Blaze before she vaulted back inside.

@Gummi Bunnies

@york @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova

@Afterlife
tumblr_opaj9gLemW1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Oh... hey."

A2 wasn't exactly sure on how to respond to the sudden movements coming from Buddy. Wildlife wasn't new to her. It was a more frequent occurrence back in the Old World other than the alien machines. Before she could figure out on how to approach this, Blaze was the next to catch her attention.

Just something about the other's behavior to her appeared off, yet there wasn't much A2 could take away from that. Maybe just as she had no idea that she would make contact with other lifeforms, especially some being human, she probably was mistaken for something else other than an android? Silently following the feline into the tunnel for the apparent private talk, A2 spoke up.

tumblr_opaj9gLemW1v3qowuo1_100.png

"So what? What's your idea on calling me over here? I can already tell what you're thinking, and it's a bit unnecessary to get this privacy all of a sudden."

@Archmage Jeremiah

@York @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova

tumblr_opaj9gLemW1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Oh... hey."

A2 wasn't exactly sure on how to respond to the sudden movements coming from Buddy. Wildlife wasn't new to her. It was a more frequent occurrence back in the Old World other than the alien machines. Before she could figure out on how to approach this, Blaze was the next to catch her attention.

Just something about the other's behavior to her appeared off, yet there wasn't much A2 could take away from that. Maybe just as she had no idea that she would make contact with other lifeforms, especially some being human, she probably was mistaken for something else other than an android? Silently following the feline into the tunnel for the apparent private talk, A2 spoke up.

tumblr_opaj9gLemW1v3qowuo1_100.png

"So what? What's your idea on calling me over here? I can already tell what you're thinking, and it's a bit unnecessary to get this privacy all of a sudden."

@Archmage Jeremiah

Fazed by the android's smart quip, Blaze paused to glance back at A2 in bewilderment, "My idea is to save you an embarrassing death by wind," she said, again very gruff as she began through the burrow at a brisk pace once more, "Now come on, we have a mountain to scale. You may talk while we walk, if you truly must,"

@Gummi Bunnies

Round 4
The Eternal Nightmare

There was no doubt that Sonic had majority vote... And it would appear that she wasn't objecting to Rui and Wes's reveal that they were the other Sentinels amongst them.

While the whole ordeal was not yet over, they had eliminated the threat that had been planted within them thanks to the deductive skills of a few select members amongst the group... As well as the efforts of the Sentinels respectively, which ultimately lead up to this very moment.

Gesturing for Sonic to approach her, she placed a hand on his forehead, closing her eyes as she concentrated... Causing him to fade into thin air. However, this time, it didn't take her long to speak up, considering how easily solved this particular case was.

"... Hell yeah! We did it! Like he said, Sonic was the last Harbinger!" She said excitedly, before stopping herself, and looking around briefly, to make sure her celebratory moment hadn't drawn any uninvited attention.

Sighing a little when she realized that she hadn't, she picked up the mysterious skull that Sonic had dropped, something he had apparently found during his ventures around the evac center... Which had a familiar blue shimmer to it.

Not too far from A2's body, there appeared to be a familiar blue sphere, yet another timegate, which quickly seemed to open up with Amelia approached it, letting the skull go as it lifted out of her hand, floating through the air as it came into contact with the sphere, causing it to expand... Like the other gates before it.

f7gu7er.gif

Through the swirling sea of blue light, everyone gathered around was able to see more than they were the last few times; they could see a dark, mangled structure embedded into the ground... Amidst a grey, empty wastelands.

One could swear they even felt the soot filled winds from that place blow in their face, before the timegate suddenly began to pull them in, but Amelia managed to shout something just before the gate completely took them.

"We're almost through! Ya just gotta get through one last spot before we can finish this!" She called.

Then, the portal closed, but just before it did, one could swear they saw Amelia begin to fade into thin air... However, there was little time to take it all in, as everyone was once again sent hurtling through space and time itself, into whatever place awaited them next.

"I sense that it is... Angry."

"Yes. We found its agents... They won't hinder us any longer..."

"Then, we should make haste. I do not know how much longer we have..."

"We'll meet "

The gate they were pulled through dumped them into a rather... Bright place. Despite its somewhat battered appearance, it instantly seemed to light up when they arrived, and the gate dispersed, as it usually did.

9bSpXeo.jpg

There was an ominous feeling lingering in the air, as they stood in the middle of the room, with various gaps leading to unknown depths below... And four distinct pathways, each leading to a different door, and in front of the door to the South stood a mysterious woman.

Jtg92oN.jpg

She looked to be a few years younger than the woman from that previous world, and a little older than "Yalena", but on the other hand... Perhaps looks can be decieving.

It seemed that she had been expecting everyone's arrival, but seemed to have been a little annoyed at something about her surroundings, judging from the expression on her face that was present for the briefest of moments... Before the arrival of everyone through that timegate caused her to look up, trying to retain a more neutral expression as she spoke.

"This door will only open when six tablets are activated in the right order." She paused a little after she spoke, gesturing to six small, square shaped monitors positioned directly above the door she was leaning against.

It was then that she let out a sigh, seeming visibly annoyed, dropping that neutral expression she had as she continued.

"But... It would seem this place received some... Unwelcome renovations by the force that trapped us..." She said.

"Luckily, it could not move the tablets very far... But, each of the three unlocked rooms here holds two tablets, though I would proceed with caution... There is no telling what may await you there." She added, her expression seeming to soften as she gestured around at the doors, to the North, West, and East respectively.

After she spoke, she turned, heading towards the door to the North, and something seemed to glint on her back... Which if one were to look carefully, would find it to be the hilt of a mysterious, sheathed sword, sheathed in a scabbard.

It would appear that there were three ways to go this time, for now anyways:

1) Follow the woman through the door to the North, where one could hear hear a dull, but very audible humming noise through.

2) Head into the door to the West, where upon drawing close, one might hear muffled sounds of heavy breathing, likely produced by someone, or something.

3) Venture into the door to the East, which eerily enough, there was nary a sound to be heard at all from within... It was almost too quiet for ones liking...

For once, they weren't in some sort of heated warzone, but time was likely still of essense, despite the harbingers amongst them no longer being a hassle... So it was best to choose sooner, rather than later.

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost in Battle at Beacon) Role: Unknown

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Sentinel!

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Harbinger!

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Vagrant

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Harbinger!

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Round 4
The Eternal Nightmare

There was no doubt that Sonic had majority vote... And it would appear that she wasn't objecting to Rui and Wes's reveal that they were the other Sentinels amongst them.

While the whole ordeal was not yet over, they had eliminated the threat that had been planted within them thanks to the deductive skills of a few select members amongst the group... As well as the efforts of the Sentinels respectively, which ultimately lead up to this very moment.

Gesturing for Sonic to approach her, she placed a hand on his forehead, closing her eyes as she concentrated... Causing him to fade into thin air. However, this time, it didn't take her long to speak up, considering how easily solved this particular case was.

"... Hell yeah! We did it! Like he said, Sonic was the last Harbinger!" She said excitedly, before stopping herself, and looking around briefly, to make sure her celebratory moment hadn't drawn any uninvited attention.

Sighing a little when she realized that she hadn't, she picked up the mysterious skull that Sonic had dropped, something he had apparently found during his ventures around the evac center... Which had a familiar blue shimmer to it.

Not too far from A2's body, there appeared to be a familiar blue sphere, yet another timegate, which quickly seemed to open up with Amelia approached it, letting the skull go as it lifted out of her hand, floating through the air as it came into contact with the sphere, causing it to expand... Like the other gates before it.

f7gu7er.gif

Through the swirling sea of blue light, everyone gathered around was able to see more than they were the last few times; they could see a dark, mangled structure embedded into the ground... Amidst a grey, empty wastelands.

One could swear they even felt the soot filled winds from that place blow in their face, before the timegate suddenly began to pull them in, but Amelia managed to shout something just before the gate completely took them.

"We're almost through! Ya just gotta get through one last spot before we can finish this!" She called.

Then, the portal closed, but just before it did, one could swear they saw Amelia begin to fade into thin air... However, there was little time to take it all in, as everyone was once again sent hurtling through space and time itself, into whatever place awaited them next.

"I sense that it is... Angry."

"Yes. We found its agents... They won't hinder us any longer..."

"Then, we should make haste. I do not know how much longer we have..."

"We'll meet "

The gate they were pulled through dumped them into a rather... Bright place. Despite its somewhat battered appearance, it instantly seemed to light up when they arrived, and the gate dispersed, as it usually did.

9bSpXeo.jpg

There was an ominous feeling lingering in the air, as they stood in the middle of the room, with various gaps leading to unknown depths below... And four distinct pathways, each leading to a different door, and in front of the door to the South stood a mysterious woman.

Jtg92oN.jpg

She looked to be a few years younger than the woman from that previous world, and a little older than "Yalena", but on the other hand... Perhaps looks can be decieving.

It seemed that she had been expecting everyone's arrival, but seemed to have been a little annoyed at something about her surroundings, judging from the expression on her face that was present for the briefest of moments... Before the arrival of everyone through that timegate caused her to look up, trying to retain a more neutral expression as she spoke.

"This door will only open when six tablets are activated in the right order." She paused a little after she spoke, gesturing to six small, square shaped monitors positioned directly above the door she was leaning against.

It was then that she let out a sigh, seeming visibly annoyed, dropping that neutral expression she had as she continued.

"But... It would seem this place received some... Unwelcome renovations by the force that trapped us..." She said.

"Luckily, it could not move the tablets very far... But, each of the three unlocked rooms here holds two tablets, though I would proceed with caution... There is no telling what may await you there." She added, her expression seeming to soften as she gestured around at the doors, to the North, West, and East respectively.

After she spoke, she turned, heading towards the door to the North, and something seemed to glint on her back... Which if one were to look carefully, would find it to be the hilt of a mysterious, sheathed sword, sheathed in a scabbard.

1) Follow the woman through the door to the North, where one could hear hear a dull, but very audible humming noise through.

2) Head into the door to the West, where upon drawing close, one might hear muffled sounds of heavy breathing, likely produced by someone, or something.

3) Venture into the door to the East, which eerily enough, there was nary a sound to be heard at all from within... It was almost too quiet for ones liking...

For once, they weren't in some sort of heated warzone, but time was likely still of essense, despite the harbingers amongst them no longer being a hassle... So it was best to choose sooner, rather than later.

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost in Battle at Beacon) Role: Unknown

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Sentinel!

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Harbinger!

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Vagrant

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Harbinger!

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin

"We must not delay. I shall head towards this room," she said, pointing towards the door to the East.

She believes that this room being quiet was quite suspicious, and intended to investigate its secrets.

@York

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah
@Afterlife

The wind seemed to temporarily stop, just in time too, as the quakes seemed to have collapsed the rather long tunnel that Ben's mole-stache form had dug out for the group... But by some miracle, they had managed to make it to flatter area on the mountain, even if there was a temporary halt in progress to help the newly arrived A2 up the mountain.

However, up there, they noticed a familiar blue hedgehog who just seemed to be coming to as they made it uptop; Sonic, who seemed to have blacked out immediately after the transport process... Waking up near the others, ontop a strange, snowy mountain, near the rest of the ragtag group, composed of those who had either died, or been transported, and lead by a strange, blue haired woman, who he didn't seem to recognize at all... Huh.

Though, the woman didn't appear to be in very good shape, clutching her chest as she tried to catch her breath, before she looked up, at a cave that, while it was a fair distance in front of them... Was no longer elevated above them, but instead, directly in front of them, as they had reached a flatter, more plateau like area.

"... I can feel it... It's spawn... It's close..." She said, her voice just barely audible, even though the winds had died down by now.

While the path to the cave, which it would appear the rest of the group had been headed to, even before the arrival of A2, and Sonic appeared as clear as day... Perhaps looks can be deceiving.

The woman seemed hesitant to advance just yet, after all, seeming to be searching the surroundings, but it was hard to say what it was that she was looking for.​

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah
@Afterlife

The wind seemed to temporarily stop, just in time too, as the quakes seemed to have collapsed the rather long tunnel that Ben's mole-stache form had dug out for the group... But by some miracle, they had managed to make it to flatter area on the mountain, even if there was a temporary halt in progress to help the newly arrived A2 up the mountain.

However, up there, they noticed a familiar blue hedgehog who just seemed to be coming to as they made it uptop; Sonic, who seemed to have blacked out immediately after the transport process... Waking up near the others, ontop a strange, snowy mountain, near the rest of the ragtag group, composed of those who had either died, or been transported, and lead by a strange, blue haired woman, who he didn't seem to recognize at all... Huh.

Though, the woman didn't appear to be in very good shape, clutching her chest as she tried to catch her breath, before she looked up, at a cave that, while it was a fair distance in front of them... Was no longer elevated above them, but instead, directly in front of them, as they had reached a flatter, more plateau like area.

"... I can feel it... It's spawn... It's close..." She said, her voice just barely audible, even though the winds had died down by now.

While the path to the cave, which it would appear the rest of the group had been headed to, even before the arrival of A2, and Sonic appeared as clear as day... Perhaps looks can be deceiving.

The woman seemed hesitant to advance just yet, after all, seeming to be searching the surroundings, but it was hard to say what it was that she was looking for.​

"I say, this series of events is predicament after predicament. Is everyone alright?" Mole-stache asks as Buddy rushed to his side. He pet the little Eevee with a mallaeble moustache.

"Blaze, is that not your blue hedgehog friend over there?" Mole-stache alerts Blaze about the presence of Sonic. "However did he get here- oh, right, the same way all of us got here."

The lady mentions that the spawn of Emnity was close by.

7aLtgVs.jpg

"Fret not, Mole-stache should have the upper stache against such threats," Mole-stache proclaims. "But first, a little politeness..."

Mole-stache extends a mallaeble moustache into a hand, meant to shake Sonic's.

"Ah, you must be Sonic. A pleasure to meet you," the mole-like alien said. The Omnitrix emblem on his belt area made it a little obvious who it was. "However did you arrive here, anyways?"

My9OA7V.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?"

Buddy, on the other hand, noticing that the lady was staying behind, decides to sniff around the snow for a supposed item.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah

"Fuck...you...say?"

Quiet and reappearing, Constanza emerged, looking more battered and beaten than ever. When the rest of the group was transported to whatever that fucking warzone was, the soldier kept to herself, confident the rest of these moral busybodies were at least competent to not get shot up by ragtag aliens and insurgents. Not caring that Sonic got found as the last of these traitors, confident in her rash decisions before, the veteran had mulled over the suicide of Noembelu.

She was willing to die for a greater good.

Meanwhile, here the gangsta sat, a coward who ran from a battle. With blood and guts on her face and not a rifle in her hand, she emerged from the sands of Utah a broken woman. Not an ounce of pride or purpose in her soul, just a selfish person with the will to live and thrive at whatever means possible. If it meant slinging drugs, Constanza would do it. If it meant beating up other criminals, Constanza would do it. If it meant robbing or killing innocents she once swore to protect, Constanza would do it.

A whore to life.

Walking before this guide, the soldier stood with clenched fists, her hoodie thrown off and wrapped around her waistline. Wearing a black crop top, her dogtags dangling from her neck, the tattooed and scarred Bloody Maria of Reno bared her teeth.

"Fuck with me one more time puta," Constanza forewarned, pointing her Serbu Shorty towards this new guide. Different face, same hoe. "I'll pump ye full of lead, girlie." the deranged and disturbed spoke, beginning to walk towards the East. She was tired of these games, tired of these moral busybodies and people exhibiting far greater willpower and strength than herself.

All the threats and words she spoke, empty vessels of insecurity in a world of war and division.

@York @EastWing

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Husk

katana0288copy.jpg

"Yare yare. Alright then. I don't know who you are or what we're doing here, but... Well, I suppose that didn't stop me from doing things the last time. Or the time before that..."

With the three sections being somewhat interchangeable to him, Shichika opted to go for the West Door, and anyone was welcome to follow.

@York @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.