Status
Not open for further replies.
lg8fNRs.png

"What're you all doing? I really don't think this is how stealth works..." Nanomech, peering from the stealthily-prowling Buddy's mane, says in a high pitched voice. "You know what, nevermind. They probably have underlings swarming this ship. I'm really, really, really not a fan of it myself, but I think we're going to have to... you know... do the old knock-them-out-and-steal-their-clothes thing."

Nanomech follows with a sigh, indicating that he did not like the idea he had just proposed.

Stowaway Crew:
@Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Sen @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Lissamel

Other tags:
@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Gwazi Magnum

"What? Speak up; I can't hear you."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @StowawayCrew
Noembelu whipped around to glare at Nanomech and Shichika, putting a finger to her lips. This was a stealth mission, one breathe made too loudly, one word spoken out of turn, and it was all over. If they were going to do this, they needed to be completely silent. She gave the rest of the group a look thst hopefully conveyed the same message: stay absolutely quiet.

@Crow @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Sen @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

Thank God that was over. Birdie walked over to A2 and Wheatley, picking up the little robot. "Oi, analyze this: where should we go, mate?"

@Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies

-------
Noembelu, meanwhile, was ready to make a choice of the three, when she saw a woman sneaking onto a ship. Instinctively, she followed-all suspicious personnel had to be intercepted so as to keep Lord Bison safe.

Noembelu put a hand to her head, that old mantra coming to mind almost mechanically. Even so, Noembelu snuck aboard the secret airship.

@york
Booting YoRHa Attacker Type No.2 ...

Just as things were moving along again, A2 would start to get up as if she were just waking up after a tiring day. For a moment, she heard voices in her head, like distant memories.

Why... Why did you betray us?!

Command is the one that betrayed you

Most likely from a new memory file being restored, A2 shrugged that weird feeling off and saw that the situation with the Titans were handled at this location for now... That was when she noticed that she wasn't alone. Her instincts almost prompting her to attack Wheatley upon seeing him, she noticed that she couldn't call upon her weapons, only to be met with this message from her internal console.

Combat Functions currently unavailable during standby Self-Repair mode.

Gritting her teeth, she would have to tolerate the presence of a machine for now. Besides, she last remembered herself falling to her death before her emergency shutdown. So if these two were here...

"Tch, looks like I owe you one. Just for making sure I wasn't put out of commission. So I'll stick around until I do you a favor. Once that's over with, I'm gone to do my own thing. Got it?"

A2 grumbled in annoyance. Despite her standoffish attitude and tendency towards violence, she had this concept of debt, of returning the favor. It was the least she could do...

"Maybe something not too much... I can't access my weapons or battle protocols until my systems fix themselves all the way. Probably the inner city is my best bet, but I can manage whatever you two want to do..."

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee
Oh, fantastic. So many people were sneaking along. There went any chances of this mission going easy. Noembelu wouldn't let it bother her, however: she had a job to do, after all.
-------------
"I like the way you think, kid!" Birdie had to admit, this girl was pretty great! Reminded him of himself when he was a lad. "Name's Birdie. Don't believe we had a proper introduction."

At the mention of the inner city, Birdie looked at the little robo. "How about it, mate? To the inner city?"

@Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies
"Not like you'll actually listen to me. I think I'll just save my brilliant ideas until I'm shown the appreciation I deserve," Wheatley said in a huff. Sure, Birdie was right the first time, but Wheatley still had bad feelings about what they were doing.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

@Those Headed Inside the Airship
@Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT

As the titan that had been latched onto the ship was distrated... It gave Giorno, Shichika, Connor, and any others who rushed into the crashed airship a very good opportunity to assess the contents within. While there were certainly alot of mangled androids that looked to have been outfitted for battle, including one that seemed to be piloting the ship... There was also a large stockpiles of weapons and ammunition.
rMDlAOP.png

Rather high tech swords... Pistols, and what looked to be rifles of some sort lined the walls, and a few of them seemed to have come loose and fallen onto the floor, accompanied with ammunition for the respective weapons at hand.

The ship's lights seemed to be flickering a little, as power was slowly but surely, returning to its systems after the titan ontop of it had unlatched itself... Indicating that it must have been feeding off of the ship's energy... Somehow...

@Freakish Titan Battle/Crashed Airship (Exterior)
@Sen @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Otto @Takumi @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Verite @MarMar @MetalNova @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden

The titan had just begun to recover from its momentary blindness as Ruby and the rest of her team arrived on the scene... And reared back, letting out another shrill shriek as it charged towards those that were fighting it...

Seeing that it was proving to be quite the difficult target to hit, thanks to its erratic movements... Ruby stopped, rubbing her chin for a moment, with Blake stopping not far behind, who then seemed to begin to follow the titan's movements with her eyes... Somehow... Without saying anything.

"We've got to slow it down!" Ruby suddenly shouted, pausing for a moment as she ran through a few moves they had practiced as a team.

Then, she suddenly grinned, turning to Weiss.

"Weiss!-..." She shouted, before cutting herself off, realizing she had unwittingly yelled in her team-mates face.

"Oops... Um... I mean... Let's ice-flower it!" She called, a little less loud this time.

Though she realized that this alone may not do the trick, seeing that the titan seemed to regenerate considerably faster than the others.

"Aaand... Blake? Yang?" She said, turning towards them respectively as she spoke, pausing a little for a (melo)dramatic effect.

"Break its legs!" She said, rather enthusiastically.

While the young huntress in training usually didn't act like this, it seemed that she was getting a bit carried away in the heat of battle...

But together, they might just be able to pull this off!

"And how do you propose we do that?" Weiss called in return when her teammate declared they needed to slow the behemoth down, having followed her team down to face the titan with relative ease. But even their attacks seemed to be doing little, her assault briefly pausing as she landed just beside Ruby.

Just in time to be yelled at, right in her face.

Briefly glowering at her teammate, though she was quick to shake her annoyance off, Weiss sighed before nodding when Ruby finally finished her thought, thankfully more quietly. In fact, the heiress went as far as to grin faintly, pointing her rapier at the Titan without hesitation. "Hmph." Without another word, icy glyphs began to appear in the air before her blade, grin remaining present as she looked to her leader, awaiting her move before contributing further to their well-devised attack. "Fire when ready!"

Upon hearing her baby sister's instruction, Yang grew rather giddy. The blonde was the perfect candidate when it came to breaking things, considering that she was incredibly strong. And with Blake along with her, they'd take down the Titan without much of a problem! Pounding her fists together, Yang stared her target down.

"Broken legs? Leave it to me!"

She then glanced over at Blake and a smirk grew on her lips.

"Bet I can break one leg before you break the other!"

And with that, she ran towards the Titan.

Blake smirked, seeming to take her teammate up to the challenge, uncharacteristically, before she rushed towards the titan, aiming to tear away at its left leg as Yang appeared to be aiming to break its right one with her sheer strength.

G0MtVwr.png

As Ruby, with the help of Weiss's help opened fire on the titan, Weiss's glyphs appeared to turn the shots from her sniper scythe into an icy barrage of projectiles, which froze up the titan's body momentarily, allowing for it to receive the full force of the numerous attacks sent in its direction.

First, came Noembelu and Huntress, who respectively dealt a blow to the nape of the titan's neck... However, it appeared that this titan had mysterious growths protecting its nape, which absorbed the damage, rather than its nape itself.

As it broke free of its icy prison, Blake and Howlett began to tear away at the titan's limbs, with Blake seeming to take particular care to slash away at its tendons keeping the titan immobilized as its left leg was broken by Eygon's hammer, with a second, resounding crunch coming from its right leg as Yang's fists of fury pummeled it...

With both legs immobilized, and little time to recover... The titan let out another ear piercing shriek, about to unleash a shockwave, but this time... It was interrupted by Eevee's sonic attack, which seemed to have slowed but not stopped the advancement of its shockwave.

However, fortunately, even when the shockwave would inevitably overpower Eevee's sonic attack, it was completely dissipated when it was reflected by Echo Echo's soundwaves reached it... In combination with Rui's pokemon, that unleashed a combination of various attacks, wracking the titan's immobilized bodies with countless injuries... And had it not been for its regenerative properties, it might have been completely obliterated...

This allowed an opportunity for Dio's assault on the nape of its neck which quickly demolished the growths protecting its nape faster than they could regenerate as it was struck with numerous arrows from Yoichi... This allowed the combined blows from a few of the group members in the form of Link's energy slash, Azuma's axes, and Noctowl's airslash, amongst who knows how many other blows to the nape of its neck finally brought the titan down for good.

Letting out, one last, bellowing screech, it collapsed to the ground, a thick cloud of black smoke erupting from its body as it began to vaporize... Leaving nothing but a quickly fading puddle of black goo-like substance behind...

With the aberrant titan vanquished, it seemed that everyone's powers were returning to normal... For now.

@Those Who Have Strayed
@Archmage Jeremiah

Well, fortunately the battle appeared to be nearing its conclusion, so as a result... It wasn't really that hard for Blaze to escape the carnage, seeing that there were numerous civilians doing the same.

@LuckycoolHawk9

The woman seemed to have her attention focused on the exits, which had just recently been unblocked on account of the titans being more concentrated on fighting (and losing to) those that were attacking them. That and their numbers had thinned, seeming to cause her frown to lift a little.

"As I said. I'm fine." She said, evidently not in the mood for conversation.

There was a slight pause as she seemed to think for a moment, before she stood upright... Appearing to be getting ready to leave.

"Now. If you'll excuse me... I have a ship to catch." She muttered.

With that, she was off... Appearing to be heading towards an exit, intending to leave the stadium.

@Everyone
Minor Update
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Bomb @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Atomyk @Minerva @Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Takumi @Lissamel @Gwazi Magnum @Jeremi @Gands @penguin055 @Josh M @Nater Taters @Yang Lee @Krieg @AkiryaFudo @Fallen Hope @MetalNova @BarrenThin

As those that fought the titans, both the extra dimensional arrivals and the local fighters worked together to fell the beasts... It wasn't long after the deformed titan was downed that the battle was over, for now. With the exits no longer blocked by hungry titans, minus the few bodies that were still in the process of desintegrating into a fine smoke, it wasn't long before civilians began to flood through them, seeing as the stadium itself had become quite unstable due the trauma it had endured up to this point.

For the moment, those that had been fighting the titans seemed to be able to catch a break, as those investigating the crashed airship joined the others.

Soon enough though, another airship, one that somewhat resembled the one that had crashed in the middle of the stadium flew in from the top of the stadium, where it landed... And someone that seemed to bring relief to many of the local fighters stepped out.

He had a weary, yet... Hardened look on his face as he surveyed the scene around him, his gaze seeming to rest on the crashed airship nearby for a moment before he spoke.

aU8MqJ5.png

"Just moments ago, I re-established contact with my men on the ground; they told me more of these creatures are crawling all over the city... And my ships." He paused for a moment, frowning as he scanned the people around him.

It seemed that something got him puzzled for a moment... But, he seemed to dismiss whatever it was after a brief look at the group, not seeming to question the new arrivals. What's more is that, oddly enough, Blake seemed to have been staring intensely at him throughout that entire moment.

"It is my duty to protect this city, but, with my ships... Incapacitated, the situation is beyond my control..." He finally continued, sighing a little.

It didn't look like he was very happy about the situation... Nor what he was about to say next, but considering the situation at hand, there was not much of a choice.

"I don't know what those... Things are..." He added, glancing towards the few bodies of the titans that were still desintegrating as he spoke.

"But. As long as my ships are out of commission, I can't properly evacuate anyone. So until then, my men have set up a safezone in the inner city, but... Word is out there is a large group of these creatures we will need as much help as we can get to hold them back..." There was another pause, as he held a hand to his ear, where he appeared to have some sort of earpiece on.

"... I just got word that there is second massive group of them headed towards Beacon Tower, but that's not all. My forces at the city outskirts have spotted a third group of those creatures headed for the walls..." He sighed, putting his hands behind his back before he turned, looking at the ship he had landed in.

"I'll try and take back our skies, but untill then... I'm afraid your only options will be to either head to the inner city, defend beacon tower, or hold off the titans at the city outskirts." The stadium shook again, as he spoke, but he seemed relatively unphased.

"Wherever you choose to go, I have airships by the south exit that will take you wherever you need to go, and... There are weapons in that crashed ship, if any of you still need them." He said finally, shaking his head a little.

"Now. Let's move out..." He said, addressing the people around him in general (minus the civilians of course).

With that, he climbed back into his ship, and was off, leaving everyone to their own devices, for the time being at least, but as he left... One might notice a mysterious woman, with black hair, and orange tinted eyes... In fact, Kara would most definitely recognize her as the same woman that she had bumped into down a hallway not too long ago.

Unlike the other locals, who seemed to have split off, heading into three airships, each presumably taking them to the places the man that had addressed them earlier had aforementioned, she appeared to be heading into an airship marked with a red cross... Some sort of emergency vehicle maybe? Except it didn't look very... Occupied, huh...

Seeing that she seemed to be in a hurry, it appeared that there may be a chance to sneak aboard the airship with the mysterious woman just before she left.

Perhaps she knew of a way out of the city? Ooor she had some sort of agenda of her own? Hard to say...

Soo, in short, it seemed like once again, there were a few options in front of them, though it seemed that this would all stem from four of the airships currently docked at the south exit:

1) Take an airship to the inner city, to protect the safezone that had been established there from what looked to be an titan onslaught, but considering that there were numerous guards stationed there... Perhaps it would be the "safest" location to head to.

2) Catch a ride to Beacon Tower, as titans appeared to be rushing for that place as well. It was hard to get a good read on how tough that particular group of them would be to handle.

3) Ride an airship to the City Outskirts, where titans appeared to be preparing to swarm the city limits... This was likely one of the most dangerous locations, even with forces stationed there.

4) On the other hand, one could sneak aboard the airship marked with a red cross, that a mysterious woman had just boarded before it left the stadium... If they felt particularly adventurous.​
Mazui_Katanagatari_-_04_XviD3A44-3.jpg

Well.

All that happened.

Shichika wasn't exactly overtly interested in protecting some safe zone that was probably not that safe at all fundamentally, especially provided by some shady looking guy who came out of nowhere, nor did he have much interest in charging towards the enemy for little reason at all. Now that he had calmed down and reasoned things out, he was beyond that again. For now, at least. If anything, finding a way out of this place would probably be in his best interests, wherever here was supposed to be, anyway. Certainly did not look like Japan at any rate.

Taking note of the mysterious woman in the medical airship, Shichika felt a strange, cold breeze pass, as though there was something off about her. Well, may as well look into that. What could possibly go wrong? If anything, this probably yielded the best chance of getting back home, so at worst, this was a win-not-as-win situation.

"Oi, Yayoi-kun," Shichika called for Yoichi with his usual wide-eyed, almost blank expression, still not remembering his name properly, "That woman and that ship look suspicious. Should we investigate?" He asked, almost as though asking the boy for permission to go, before blinking and clearing his throat, and then proceeding to speak again, this time in an abruptly more independent tone.

"I mean... I'm going to go check. You can... ah, come with me if you would want," he spoke, before stowing away on the medical airship, along with a few others who seemed to have the same general idea, evidently.

One could only wonder why he spoke like that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @StowawayCrew
Even in his weakened state, the deformed creature couldn't begin to stand up to his divine might, let alone when it was combined with such a vicious onslaught of attacks! The creature couldn't even regenerate quickly enough to deal with his attacks! As their combined efforts brought the Titan down, he let out a shrill sound that might have been triumphant? It was hard to tell. "WRRYYYYYYYYYY!" After a moment, though, a certain calm settled over him, and he turned his attention to Giorno. Again, he stared at the boy conspicuously. Again, he felt the odd pull. He'd ask about it shortly. Without another moment's hesitation, he turned his attention to the remaining Titans. "The World."

Multiple Titans fell instantly, and he was practically across the arena. This process repeated a few times. Between his and the others' efforts, killing the remainder of them was effortless. As the last Titans fell, and Dio almost seemed to materialize from nowhere next to Giorno, he looked out into the arena and simply said, "Muda." There seemed to be something on his mind. Fortunately (or unfortunately), it didn't stay there for long. He looked down at the boy he didn't know was his son, and asked him, baring his fangs, "Who are you to me that I, DIO, feel such a strong pulL towards you!? Were you sent here to kill me?" Now, DIO wasn't totally oblivious to the truth. The color of Giorno's Stand and hair, his battlecry... On top of that, he knew he'd gotten at least one woman pregnant throughout his reign. That being said, the likelihood of his offspring being here seemed extremely low.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@york
@anybody​
Giorno had no interest in using regular weapons. He felt like it'd be a waste of his Stand if he fought his enemies using guns or swords. However, he knew his own limitations. Before departing the crashed airship, Giorno would acquire one of the high-tech handguns from the lockers, shoving it in his pocket. Can never be too safe, after all.

He's a gangster. Of course he knows how to operate a pistol.

Giorno seemed to lag behind for a few moments when the battle ended, stepping out and looking over the group. He was distanced from the rest, but clearly picked out Seisa, Danielle, Mista and Selene out of the group-- and he couldn't help but spot the Japanese swordsman walking out towards some kind of airship in the distance. Even if it was for a few moments, the gangster let out a sigh of exhaustion and checked his coat.

The Arrow sits.

"...Hm."

Fate told Giorno that this wasn't going to be the last event in this journey. He was far, far away from Italy, and he didn't even know if he was going to get home anytime soon. Perhaps it was best to 'cross that bridge when he gets to it'. Looking back up over the group, he noticed a crucial figure was missing from the crowd.

Giorno sighed, turning to DIO. It was like he knew that he was going to be there.

Was he finally getting a clue?

"...Consider the women you let go for a moment, signor DIO."

"What did you think was gonna happen?"

What the hell was this kid talking about? Who knows.

"I need to investigate an airship. Try to keep up, if you'd like."

Giorno Giovanna turned from the dark lord, brushing off his air of power and walking towards the group. He knew the bond he was speaking of-- he could feel it burning in his bones every time his father got close. There was a strange conflict in Giorno's mind and body, however, like part of him is trying to distance himself from DIO...and the other half wishes to grow close.

Was Selene right?

Giorno didn't know. What he did know, is that that swordsman had the right idea again. Earlier, he had caught sight of a mysterious woman approaching the ship when he was defending the civilians and boarding the crashed ship. Perhaps there was a source of all this chaos and death.

How was he gonna get aboard, though?

-----

A boy with golden hair suddenly leaned out from behind one of the crates aboard the medical airship, having somehow gotten aboard around the same time as the rest did. He glanced over at Shichika, Ben and Noembelu, giving a short wave and a sly smirk.

"Gold Experience."

With no noise at all, a ghostly fist emerged from Giorno's shoulder and gripped one of the railings at the back of the ship where he was sitting. The long railing suddenly shuddered and contorted, and if anyone was watching, it's coloration grew brown and...scaly. A moment passed and a brown snake would suddenly slither out from the wall, curling around Giorno's arm and then moving across the floor. It began to slither around and explore the ship, sensing any lifesigns within.

And, if anyone tried to attack the snake or step on it...

Well, who would attack an innocent creature like that?

@BarrenThin @york

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @StowawayCrew

"Not like you'll actually listen to me. I think I'll just save my brilliant ideas until I'm shown the appreciation I deserve," Wheatley said in a huff. Sure, Birdie was right the first time, but Wheatley still had bad feelings about what they were doing.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Birdie picked his nose as he listened to Wheatley drone one, then said, "Who even asked you, anyway?" He flicked his booger at Wheatley's eye to punctuate his question, ignoring the fact that he technically did ask Wheatley. Twice.

Slinging Wheatley over his shoulder by his chain, Birdie headed off to the inner city airship, whether the robot wanted to go or not. As he settled on the ship, Birdie produced a rather crumbly granola bar, which, as he ate it, got crumbs all over Wheatley.

@Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress

She hadn't yet wrapped her mind around the situation in this city. She wasn't 100 percent convinced this whole thing wasn't a fever dream of some sort.

Still, even in this fever dream where her friend Kara didn't even know her, she had to be true to herself. She followed the short tough looking guy into the ship heading for the outskirts.

" Smear or not, you're right, innocent lives are worth the effort. "

@Jeremi @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

"And if you get a good fight out of it...well that's just another bonus." Howlett responded to the woman.

Azuma wasn't anxious to protect the city. The young girl didn't mind fighting against the titans, but she also didn't have reason to do it. The strange talky man had said something about how they can't evacuate because of the ugly tall people. That gave Azuma the reason she needed to fight.

Without a word the young girl boarded the airship heading to the city outskirts.

@york @Jeremi @Gands

Howlett looked over to the girl, he had seen her fight earlier and she would certainly be of help.

Without word or hesitation, Dorian was joining Howlett and the others on the airship to the city outskirts. Once he was settled on board, he looked about nervously for a moment before letting out a laugh. "Did you really think I would stay behind after that rousing spiel?" he asked, looking toward Howlett. "Come now."

02BMG70.png

He watched as other climbed on board to join them in this venture, wondering all the while how many from their initial group would have this same idea. Were any of them truly lost as he was? "This is... truly fascinating." He regarded the flying machine around him with a gesture of his staff. "Do these work through magic or some other method? I've certainly never encountered such a thing, but some of you don't seem phased at all. It makes me wonder--"

Dorian suddenly cleared his throat, pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts. "The question I have to ask: who are these people? What are these creatures they're fighting? They certainly accepted us readily, and I don't believe that commander-type even gave us his name. It comes off as odd to me, but perhaps they have more pressing matters on their mind, after all." He had to wonder what would be done with them once this matter was over with, but it was not a query he chose to verbalize for now. "Perhaps we are still in the world of dreams, being fed a scenario of epic proportions. We could be on trial here, for all we know."

@Jeremi @Gands @MetalNova @york

Howlett could only smirk at Dorian's remark. What a proper wordsmith he had turned out to be Howlett thought to himself.

Howlett22_zpsmltn9hrf.png

"It's science. Just human ingenuity at work. I've ridden in a machine that can go all the way into space, if you care to believe it." While Howlett's world had yet conquered the skies, through his dimension hopping he had come in contact with a fair share of fantastical devices.

Howlett35_zpsjanvpa8d.png

"Yeah about that..." Dorian's other questions where something that had been nagging on Howlett's mind as well. "The soldier guy probably just didn't care to look a gift horse in the mouth when it came to us. You're right though. These damn giants appearing out of who knows where is a mystery."

@Gands @MetalNova @york @Atomyk

Birdie picked his nose as he listened to Wheatley drone one, then said, "Who even asked you, anyway?" He flicked his booger at Wheatley's eye to punctuate his question, ignoring the fact that he technically did ask Wheatley. Twice.

Slinging Wheatley over his shoulder by his chain, Birdie headed off to the inner city airship, whether the robot wanted to go or not. As he settled on the ship, Birdie produced a rather crumbly granola bar, which, as he ate it, got crumbs all over Wheatley.

"You did! Right then! You said the words, 'Oi, analyze this: where should we go, mate!' That was completely you!" Wheatley then tried to shake off the few crumbs sticking on him, huffing in the process.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york

Alexandra K aka The Huntress

Alexandra listened to the two men with a little smile.

( Looking at Howlet ) I suspect your world and mine are fairly similar. ( Then to Dorian) The idea than this was some sort of manufactured dream occurred to me as well. Call me Lexi, I was fighting someone when I was sucked into this peculiar nightmare. "

( Looking back to Howlet ) "You are also right about certain types of physical activity relieving frustration. Of which I am currently up to my neck. Might I inquire of your names please ?"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @ @MetalNova @york

Giorno had no interest in using regular weapons. He felt like it'd be a waste of his Stand if he fought his enemies using guns or swords. However, he knew his own limitations. Before departing the crashed airship, Giorno would acquire one of the high-tech handguns from the lockers, shoving it in his pocket. Can never be too safe, after all.

Giorno seemed to lag behind for a few moments when the battle ended, stepping out and looking over the group. He was distanced from the rest, but clearly picked out Seisa, Danielle, Mista and Selene out of the group-- and he couldn't help but spot the Japanese swordsman walking out towards some kind of airship in the distance. Even if it was for a few moments, the gangster let out a sigh of exhaustion and checked his coat.

The Arrow sits.

"...Hm."

Fate told Giorno that this wasn't going to be the last event in this journey. He was far, far away from Italy, and he didn't even know if he was going to get home anytime soon. Perhaps it was best to 'cross that bridge when he gets to it'. Looking back up over the group, he noticed a crucial figure was missing from the crowd.

Giorno sighed, turning to DIO. It was like he knew that he was going to be there.

Giorno Giovanna turned from the dark lord, brushing off his air of power and walking towards the group. He knew the bond he was speaking of-- he could feel it burning in his bones every time his father got close. There was a strange conflict in Giorno's mind and body, however, like part of him is trying to distance himself from DIO...and the other half wishes to grow close.

Was Selene right?

Giorno didn't know. What he did know, is that that swordsman had the right idea again. Earlier, he had caught sight of a mysterious woman approaching the ship when he was defending the civilians and boarding the crashed ship. Perhaps there was a source of all this chaos and death.

-----

A boy with golden hair suddenly leaned out from behind one of the crates aboard the medical airship, having somehow gotten aboard around the same time as the rest did. He glanced over at Shichika, Ben and Noembelu, giving a short wave and a sly smirk.

"Gold Experience."

With no noise at all, a ghostly fist emerged from Giorno's shoulder and gripped one of the railings at the back of the ship where he was sitting. The long railing suddenly shuddered and contorted, and if anyone was watching, it's coloration grew brown and...scaly. A moment passed and a brown snake would suddenly slither out from the wall, curling around Giorno's arm and then moving across the floor. It began to slither around and explore the ship, sensing any lifesigns within.

@BarrenThin @york

DIO frowned, momentarily lost in thought about Giorno's answer. Could the boy truly be his son? That seemed to be what he was suggesting. If that were true, then Giorno would surely be immensely powerful. Yes, indeed. Now, DIO wasn't exactly the fatherly type, nor did he have any interest in seeming like one. His legacy was important to him, though. Weak offspring soiling his name wouldn't do. He'd need to keep an even closer eye on Giorno than before to ensure that his legacy was protected. Before any of that, though, he needed to confirm whether or not Giorno was truly his offspring, of which there was only one way to be sure.

Calmly, he approached Giorno right before the boy entered the flagship, time stopped as he stood in his own, grey world. "I will know if you are telling the truth. After all, nothing eludes DIO!" How would he know? DIO simply pulled back Giorno's coat just enough to see the star on his shoulder, then moved it back. His lip curled in a vicious grin, followed by a rumbling chuckle. He walked back a few steps. "Then you are mine, Giorno."

tumblr_inline_n6ofk5t7VC1qfstub.jpg

"Time has resumed."

Color returned to the world around him as he shortly joined his son on the same medical airship. Sneaking on board would be easy, considering he could walk right past any guards.

Once he was in the back with the others, he didn't do much initially. He watched as Giorno gave life to a piece of railing. An interesting power, though its usefulness was likely limited. DIO remained silent as he considered how to advance, ignoring everyone except Giorno, really. Great teamwork, right? The World had improved to seven seconds, but that wasn't enough time to explore the whole ship. He could just hypnotize the crew, though. This was a test for Giorno, though. He waited to see what his son could accomplish.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @york

"I like the way you think, kid!" Birdie had to admit, this girl was pretty great! Reminded him of himself when he was a lad. "Name's Birdie. Don't believe we had a proper introduction."

At the mention of the inner city, Birdie looked at the little robo. "How about it, mate? To the inner city?"

@Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

"You did! Right then! You said the words, 'Oi, analyze this: where should we go, mate!' That was completely you!" Wheatley then tried to shake off the few crumbs sticking on him, huffing in the process.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york
tumblr_oo9t4aXRfE1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Call me A2... Don't even try giving me some stupid nickname."

A2 wasn't that great with introductions, but it was better than letting them give her a name that she probably won't like. It wasn't long until Birdie and Wheatley began to bicker amongst themselves. Prompting her to make eye contact with the machine, she gave off an intimidating stare.

"Quit the whining. If it wasn't for the fact that we have bigger problems to deal with and that I wasn't damaged up earlier, I would've busted you into scrap already. Now don't piss me off, machine."

Clearly the android didn't really like being around Wheatley already, and that was from the programmed mindset that "machines were the enemies to androids" prompting her to act like this.

@Yang Lee @Yun Lee @york @InnerCityCrew​

Noembelu whipped around to glare at Nanomech and Shichika, putting a finger to her lips. This was a stealth mission, one breathe made too loudly, one word spoken out of turn, and it was all over. If they were going to do this, they needed to be completely silent. She gave the rest of the group a look thst hopefully conveyed the same message: stay absolutely quiet.

@Crow @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Sen @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

The Arrow sits.

"...Hm."

Was Selene right?

-----

"Gold Experience."

@BarrenThin @york

DIO frowned, momentarily lost in thought about Giorno's answer. Could the boy truly be his son? That seemed to be what he was suggesting. If that were true, then Giorno would surely be immensely powerful. Yes, indeed. Now, DIO wasn't exactly the fatherly type, nor did he have any interest in seeming like one. His legacy was important to him, though. Weak offspring soiling his name wouldn't do. He'd need to keep an even closer eye on Giorno than before to ensure that his legacy was protected. Before any of that, though, he needed to confirm whether or not Giorno was truly his offspring, of which there was only one way to be sure.

Calmly, he approached Giorno right before the boy entered the flagship, time stopped as he stood in his own, grey world. "I will know if you are telling the truth. After all, nothing eludes DIO!" How would he know? DIO simply pulled back Giorno's coat just enough to see the star on his shoulder, then moved it back. His lip curled in a vicious grin, followed by a rumbling chuckle. He walked back a few steps. "Then you are mine, Giorno."

View attachment 134869

"Time has resumed."

Color returned to the world around him as he shortly joined his son on the same medical airship. Sneaking on board would be easy, considering he could walk right past any guards.

Once he was in the back with the others, he didn't do much initially. He watched as Giorno gave life to a piece of railing. An interesting power, though its usefulness was likely limited. DIO remained silent as he considered how to advance, ignoring everyone except Giorno, really. Great teamwork, right? The World had improved to seven seconds, but that wasn't enough time to explore the whole ship. He could just hypnotize the crew, though. This was a test for Giorno, though. He waited to see what his son could accomplish.

lg8fNRs.png

"What're you all doing? I really don't think this is how stealth works..." Nanomech, peering from the stealthily-prowling Buddy's mane, says in a high pitched voice. "You know what, nevermind. They probably have underlings swarming this ship. I'm really, really, really not a fan of it myself, but I think we're going to have to... you know... do the old knock-them-out-and-steal-their-clothes thing."

Nanomech follows with a sigh, indicating that he did not like the idea he had just proposed.

Stowaway Crew:
@Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Sen @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Lissamel

Other tags:
@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Gwazi Magnum

rsz_1seth_and_rui__sketch_v2_by_stilljade_d62bfkw_by_teh_zombish-db2ns8m.png

"Well, alright... If you're sure," Rui replied with slight hesitation in response to Ben, smiling sheepishly and uncertainly as he passed her the extra disks. "Thank you. I'll make sure to be careful with them," she assured with a nod. She could only bite her lip as Ben changed back to normal Echo Echo, and then back to, well, Ben. She wasn't going to say anything about it, but she was somewhat thankful for this fact. But. of course, she did find it slightly disappointing she didn't get an explanation. But she supposed that there were more important matters at hand, at the moment. So it was reluctantly that she spoke up, smiling at Buddy's cuddling of Ben and answering with cheer.

"Oh, he must've learned a new move," Rui chimed, brightly. "That was Hyper Voice, it seemed. Aside from that...- Huh?" Pausing in her explanation, Rui blinked, her gaze following Ben and Wes's in silence to the mystery woman boarding the ship. Sighing, Rui shook her head at Ben's suggestion. "Well... Not like we haven't been faced with fake authorities before, huh, Wes?" she mused. exasperatedly. "Guess we've got to find a way onto that--... e-eh?"

Evidently surprised by yet another flash of light from Ben, Rui briefly glanced about with confusion before hearing the voice and looking down, eyes widening at the sight of Nanomech. "...Wow." Was all she muttered, unsure what else to say. But she shook it off after a moment, nodding her head. "...Right."

rsz_f451b521f6be45bdca6403f7f05fefb4eb1cdc7c_hq_by_teh_zombish-db6isci.jpg

"...Hmph. Dumb kid," Wes muttered, shaking his head. It was stupid, charging in without a clue what he was up against. But Wes didn't intend to babysit the boy, instead turning his back, much to Rui's alarm. "W-wait, Wes, where are you going?" Rui inquired, staring after him. Only briefly glancing back at her, Wes spoke without hesitation. "City Outskirts." Did he even have to say more? Perhaps not, judging by the fact that those words alone were enough to provoke a pouting glare from Rui, who placed her hands on her hips. "...We can't leave him to go alone, Wes. We have to--"

"Fine. Spare me the rant," Wes interjected with a frown, turning away. "Sol, stick with Rui," he muttered to his Espeon, who immediately obliged. "Aderyn, with me. We'll rendezvous later." And with that, he was off, leaving Rui to sigh and look to the Pokemon at her side.

"....Alright, Solis; let's do this," she muttered to the Psychic Pokemon, before going after Buddy to sneak onto the airship, Espeon right behind her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @york @Verite @Takumi @Sen

Shion flinched at Shichika's lack of being quiet. They had to be stealthy, and so far this was not helping at all. He resisted the urge to facepalm, instead just shaking his head slightly.

tumblr_nm6z5wvh0P1up3436o4_500.png

Red eyes took note of the snake Giorno somehow summoned. As interesting as it was, it left him a bit confused on why it was created. He'd find out at some point.

They would have to keep quiet the whole ride, if they were going to head somewhere of note and his hopes of that happening were lessened from one minor mishap that had occured.

tumblr_inline_nbv8byfTZB1svbhms.jpg

It probably wouldn't be easy but...

'Why do I get the feeling this might not end too well? '

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @StowawayCrew @anybody I missed

Last edited:
Alexandra K aka The Huntress

Alexandra listened to the two men with a little smile.

( Looking at Howlet ) I suspect your world and mine are fairly similar. ( Then to Dorian) The idea than this was some sort of manufactured dream occurred to me as well. Call me Lexi, I was fighting someone when I was sucked into this peculiar nightmare. "

( Looking back to Howlet ) "You are also right about certain types of physical activity relieving frustration. Of which I am currently up to my neck. Might I inquire of your names please ?"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @ @MetalNova @york

"My world is rather uh, low tech, compared to others I've visited." Howlett replied to the woman before tipping his hat towards her. "James Howlett, Governor-General of Dominion of Canada."

@Atomyk @ @MetalNova @york @Gands

@Those Headed Inside the Airship
@Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT

As the titan that had been latched onto the ship was distrated... It gave Giorno, Shichika, Connor, and any others who rushed into the crashed airship a very good opportunity to assess the contents within. While there were certainly alot of mangled androids that looked to have been outfitted for battle, including one that seemed to be piloting the ship... There was also a large stockpiles of weapons and ammunition.
rMDlAOP.png

Rather high tech swords... Pistols, and what looked to be rifles of some sort lined the walls, and a few of them seemed to have come loose and fallen onto the floor, accompanied with ammunition for the respective weapons at hand.

The ship's lights seemed to be flickering a little, as power was slowly but surely, returning to its systems after the titan ontop of it had unlatched itself... Indicating that it must have been feeding off of the ship's energy... Somehow...

@Freakish Titan Battle/Crashed Airship (Exterior)
@Sen @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Otto @Takumi @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Verite @MarMar @MetalNova @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden

The titan had just begun to recover from its momentary blindness as Ruby and the rest of her team arrived on the scene... And reared back, letting out another shrill shriek as it charged towards those that were fighting it...

Seeing that it was proving to be quite the difficult target to hit, thanks to its erratic movements... Ruby stopped, rubbing her chin for a moment, with Blake stopping not far behind, who then seemed to begin to follow the titan's movements with her eyes... Somehow... Without saying anything.

"We've got to slow it down!" Ruby suddenly shouted, pausing for a moment as she ran through a few moves they had practiced as a team.

Then, she suddenly grinned, turning to Weiss.

"Weiss!-..." She shouted, before cutting herself off, realizing she had unwittingly yelled in her team-mates face.

"Oops... Um... I mean... Let's ice-flower it!" She called, a little less loud this time.

Though she realized that this alone may not do the trick, seeing that the titan seemed to regenerate considerably faster than the others.

"Aaand... Blake? Yang?" She said, turning towards them respectively as she spoke, pausing a little for a (melo)dramatic effect.

"Break its legs!" She said, rather enthusiastically.

While the young huntress in training usually didn't act like this, it seemed that she was getting a bit carried away in the heat of battle...

But together, they might just be able to pull this off!

"And how do you propose we do that?" Weiss called in return when her teammate declared they needed to slow the behemoth down, having followed her team down to face the titan with relative ease. But even their attacks seemed to be doing little, her assault briefly pausing as she landed just beside Ruby.

Just in time to be yelled at, right in her face.

Briefly glowering at her teammate, though she was quick to shake her annoyance off, Weiss sighed before nodding when Ruby finally finished her thought, thankfully more quietly. In fact, the heiress went as far as to grin faintly, pointing her rapier at the Titan without hesitation. "Hmph." Without another word, icy glyphs began to appear in the air before her blade, grin remaining present as she looked to her leader, awaiting her move before contributing further to their well-devised attack. "Fire when ready!"

Upon hearing her baby sister's instruction, Yang grew rather giddy. The blonde was the perfect candidate when it came to breaking things, considering that she was incredibly strong. And with Blake along with her, they'd take down the Titan without much of a problem! Pounding her fists together, Yang stared her target down.

"Broken legs? Leave it to me!"

She then glanced over at Blake and a smirk grew on her lips.

"Bet I can break one leg before you break the other!"

And with that, she ran towards the Titan.

Blake smirked, seeming to take her teammate up to the challenge, uncharacteristically, before she rushed towards the titan, aiming to tear away at its left leg as Yang appeared to be aiming to break its right one with her sheer strength.

G0MtVwr.png

As Ruby, with the help of Weiss's help opened fire on the titan, Weiss's glyphs appeared to turn the shots from her sniper scythe into an icy barrage of projectiles, which froze up the titan's body momentarily, allowing for it to receive the full force of the numerous attacks sent in its direction.

First, came Noembelu and Huntress, who respectively dealt a blow to the nape of the titan's neck... However, it appeared that this titan had mysterious growths protecting its nape, which absorbed the damage, rather than its nape itself.

As it broke free of its icy prison, Blake and Howlett began to tear away at the titan's limbs, with Blake seeming to take particular care to slash away at its tendons keeping the titan immobilized as its left leg was broken by Eygon's hammer, with a second, resounding crunch coming from its right leg as Yang's fists of fury pummeled it...

With both legs immobilized, and little time to recover... The titan let out another ear piercing shriek, about to unleash a shockwave, but this time... It was interrupted by Eevee's sonic attack, which seemed to have slowed but not stopped the advancement of its shockwave.

However, fortunately, even when the shockwave would inevitably overpower Eevee's sonic attack, it was completely dissipated when it was reflected by Echo Echo's soundwaves reached it... In combination with Rui's pokemon, that unleashed a combination of various attacks, wracking the titan's immobilized bodies with countless injuries... And had it not been for its regenerative properties, it might have been completely obliterated...

This allowed an opportunity for Dio's assault on the nape of its neck which quickly demolished the growths protecting its nape faster than they could regenerate as it was struck with numerous arrows from Yoichi... This allowed the combined blows from a few of the group members in the form of Link's energy slash, Azuma's axes, and Noctowl's airslash, amongst who knows how many other blows to the nape of its neck finally brought the titan down for good.

Letting out, one last, bellowing screech, it collapsed to the ground, a thick cloud of black smoke erupting from its body as it began to vaporize... Leaving nothing but a quickly fading puddle of black goo-like substance behind...

With the aberrant titan vanquished, it seemed that everyone's powers were returning to normal... For now.

@Those Who Have Strayed
@Archmage Jeremiah

Well, fortunately the battle appeared to be nearing its conclusion, so as a result... It wasn't really that hard for Blaze to escape the carnage, seeing that there were numerous civilians doing the same.

@LuckycoolHawk9

The woman seemed to have her attention focused on the exits, which had just recently been unblocked on account of the titans being more concentrated on fighting (and losing to) those that were attacking them. That and their numbers had thinned, seeming to cause her frown to lift a little.

There was a slight pause as she seemed to think for a moment, before she stood upright... Appearing to be getting ready to leave.

With that, she was off... Appearing to be heading towards an exit, intending to leave the stadium.

@Everyone
Minor Update
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @C.T. @Bomb @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Atomyk @Minerva @Kaykay @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Takumi @Lissamel @Gwazi Magnum @Jeremi @Gands @penguin055 @Josh M @Nater Taters @Yang Lee @Krieg @AkiryaFudo @Fallen Hope @MetalNova @BarrenThin

As those that fought the titans, both the extra dimensional arrivals and the local fighters worked together to fell the beasts... It wasn't long after the deformed titan was downed that the battle was over, for now. With the exits no longer blocked by hungry titans, minus the few bodies that were still in the process of desintegrating into a fine smoke, it wasn't long before civilians began to flood through them, seeing as the stadium itself had become quite unstable due the trauma it had endured up to this point.

For the moment, those that had been fighting the titans seemed to be able to catch a break, as those investigating the crashed airship joined the others.

Soon enough though, another airship, one that somewhat resembled the one that had crashed in the middle of the stadium flew in from the top of the stadium, where it landed... And someone that seemed to bring relief to many of the local fighters stepped out.

He had a weary, yet... Hardened look on his face as he surveyed the scene around him, his gaze seeming to rest on the crashed airship nearby for a moment before he spoke.

aU8MqJ5.png

"Just moments ago, I re-established contact with my men on the ground; they told me more of these creatures are crawling all over the city... And my ships." He paused for a moment, frowning as he scanned the people around him.

It seemed that something got him puzzled for a moment... But, he seemed to dismiss whatever it was after a brief look at the group, not seeming to question the new arrivals. What's more is that, oddly enough, Blake seemed to have been staring intensely at him throughout that entire moment.

"It is my duty to protect this city, but, with my ships... Incapacitated, the situation is beyond my control..." He finally continued, sighing a little.

It didn't look like he was very happy about the situation... Nor what he was about to say next, but considering the situation at hand, there was not much of a choice.

"I don't know what those... Things are..." He added, glancing towards the few bodies of the titans that were still desintegrating as he spoke.

"But. As long as my ships are out of commission, I can't properly evacuate anyone. So until then, my men have set up a safezone in the inner city, but... Word is out there is a large group of these creatures we will need as much help as we can get to hold them back..." There was another pause, as he held a hand to his ear, where he appeared to have some sort of earpiece on.

"... I just got word that there is second massive group of them headed towards Beacon Tower, but that's not all. My forces at the city outskirts have spotted a third group of those creatures headed for the walls..." He sighed, putting his hands behind his back before he turned, looking at the ship he had landed in.

"I'll try and take back our skies, but untill then... I'm afraid your only options will be to either head to the inner city, defend beacon tower, or hold off the titans at the city outskirts." The stadium shook again, as he spoke, but he seemed relatively unphased.

"Wherever you choose to go, I have airships by the south exit that will take you wherever you need to go, and... There are weapons in that crashed ship, if any of you still need them." He said finally, shaking his head a little.

"Now. Let's move out..." He said, addressing the people around him in general (minus the civilians of course).

With that, he climbed back into his ship, and was off, leaving everyone to their own devices, for the time being at least, but as he left... One might notice a mysterious woman, with black hair, and orange tinted eyes... In fact, Kara would most definitely recognize her as the same woman that she had bumped into down a hallway not too long ago.

Unlike the other locals, who seemed to have split off, heading into three airships, each presumably taking them to the places the man that had addressed them earlier had aforementioned, she appeared to be heading into an airship marked with a red cross... Some sort of emergency vehicle maybe? Except it didn't look very... Occupied, huh...

Seeing that she seemed to be in a hurry, it appeared that there may be a chance to sneak aboard the airship with the mysterious woman just before she left.

Perhaps she knew of a way out of the city? Ooor she had some sort of agenda of her own? Hard to say...

Soo, in short, it seemed like once again, there were a few options in front of them, though it seemed that this would all stem from four of the airships currently docked at the south exit:

1) Take an airship to the inner city, to protect the safezone that had been established there from what looked to be an titan onslaught, but considering that there were numerous guards stationed there... Perhaps it would be the "safest" location to head to.

2) Catch a ride to Beacon Tower, as titans appeared to be rushing for that place as well. It was hard to get a good read on how tough that particular group of them would be to handle.

3) Ride an airship to the City Outskirts, where titans appeared to be preparing to swarm the city limits... This was likely one of the most dangerous locations, even with forces stationed there.

4) On the other hand, one could sneak aboard the airship marked with a red cross, that a mysterious woman had just boarded before it left the stadium... If they felt particularly adventurous.​
From Seisa's perspective, these Titans, while obviously a pest that needed to be cleared out, weren't particularly threatening. There were plenty of capable-looking people here that were spreading out to go combat the Titans in the safe inner city, strategic stronghold tower, and bravely or recklessly going out to the front lines.

But why was that man talking to them as if they were his soldiers? Did he know they would be coming, just naively confident that they'd help, or something else?

Without knowing the answer, Seisa decided not to head out to a battlefield. She sneaked her way onto the airship that the suspicious woman had gotten onto.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @stowaways​

Zooming out from the Stowaway Crew the reader would find a sort of black border surrounding them, fashioned as if from a comic book. The right line, the one behind the others soon bursted and Deadpool would soon crawl through. To the other characters present, it would of looked more like he had simply been unnoticed by the others until now.

"Aaaaaah! You guys move really fast, you know that?" he exclaimed while stretching. Then, taking a quick glance around the room he released he had just stumbled into a Stealth attempt. He immediately crouched, switching to a whisper as he said "Oh.... Sorry! I'll switch to stealth mode!". Then, taking stealthy steps he made his way up to the rest of the group.

Upon getting next to the others he asked "So... Since half of us still seem to be talking. How are we going to do this? Throw a stone so they look the other way?".

Stowaway Crew:
@Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Sen @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Lissamel @Gwazi Magnum

"What? Speak up; I can't hear you."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @StowawayCrew

rsz_1seth_and_rui__sketch_v2_by_stilljade_d62bfkw_by_teh_zombish-db2ns8m.png

"Well, alright... If you're sure," Rui replied with slight hesitation in response to Ben, smiling sheepishly and uncertainly as he passed her the extra disks. "Thank you. I'll make sure to be careful with them," she assured with a nod. She could only bite her lip as Ben changed back to normal Echo Echo, and then back to, well, Ben. She wasn't going to say anything about it, but she was somewhat thankful for this fact. But. of course, she did find it slightly disappointing she didn't get an explanation. But she supposed that there were more important matters at hand, at the moment. So it was reluctantly that she spoke up, smiling at Buddy's cuddling of Ben and answering with cheer.

"Oh, he must've learned a new move," Rui chimed, brightly. "That was Hyper Voice, it seemed. Aside from that...- Huh?" Pausing in her explanation, Rui blinked, her gaze following Ben and Wes's in silence to the mystery woman boarding the ship. Sighing, Rui shook her head at Ben's suggestion. "Well... Not like we haven't been faced with fake authorities before, huh, Wes?" she mused. exasperatedly. "Guess we've got to find a way onto that--... e-eh?"

Evidently surprised by yet another flash of light from Ben, Rui briefly glanced about with confusion before hearing the voice and looking down, eyes widening at the sight of Nanomech. "...Wow." Was all she muttered, unsure what else to say. But she shook it off after a moment, nodding her head. "...Right."

rsz_f451b521f6be45bdca6403f7f05fefb4eb1cdc7c_hq_by_teh_zombish-db6isci.jpg

"...Hmph. Dumb kid," Wes muttered, shaking his head. It was stupid, charging in without a clue what he was up against. But Wes didn't intend to babysit the boy, instead turning his back, much to Rui's alarm. "W-wait, Wes, where are you going?" Rui inquired, staring after him. Only briefly glancing back at her, Wes spoke without hesitation. "City Outskirts." Did he even have to say more? Perhaps not, judging by the fact that those words alone were enough to provoke a pouting glare from Rui, who placed her hands on her hips. "...We can't leave him to go alone, Wes. We have to--"

"Fine. Spare me the rant," Wes interjected with a frown, turning away. "Sol, stick with Rui," he muttered to his Espeon, who immediately obliged. "Aderyn, with me. We'll rendezvous later." And with that, he was off, leaving Rui to sigh and look to the Pokemon at her side.

"....Alright, Solis; let's do this," she muttered to the Psychic Pokemon, before going after Buddy to sneak onto the airship, Espeon right behind her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @york @Verite @Takumi @Sen

The Arrow sits.

"...Hm."

Was Selene right?

-----

"Gold Experience."

@BarrenThin @york

View attachment 134869

"Time has resumed."

Shion flinched at Shichika's lack of being quiet. They had to be stealthy, and so far this was not helping at all. He resisted the urge to facepalm, instead just shaking his head slightly.

tumblr_nm6z5wvh0P1up3436o4_500.png

Red eyes took note of the snake Giorno somehow summoned. As interesting as it was, it left him a bit confused on why it was created. He'd find out at some point.

They would have to keep quiet the whole ride, if they were going to head somewhere of note and his hopes of that happening were lessened from one minor mishap that had occured.

tumblr_inline_nbv8byfTZB1svbhms.jpg

It probably wouldn't be easy but...

'Why do I get the feeling this might not end too well? '

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @StowawayCrew @anybody I missed
Zooming out from the Stowaway Crew the reader would find a sort of black border surrounding them, fashioned as if from a comic book. The right line, the one behind the others soon bursted and Deadpool would soon crawl through. To the other characters present, it would of looked more like he had simply been unnoticed by the others until now.

"Aaaaaah! You guys move really fast, you know that?" he exclaimed while stretching. Then, taking a quick glance around the room he released he had just stumbled into a Stealth attempt. He immediately crouched, switching to a whisper as he said "Oh.... Sorry! I'll switch to stealth mode!". Then, taking stealthy steps he made his way up to the rest of the group.

Upon getting next to the others he asked "So... Since half of us still seem to be talking. How are we going to do this? Throw a stone so they look the other way?".

Stowaway Crew:
@Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Sen @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Lissamel @Gwazi Magnum
From Seisa's perspective, these Titans, while obviously a pest that needed to be cleared out, weren't particularly threatening. There were plenty of capable-looking people here that were spreading out to go combat the Titans in the safe inner city, strategic stronghold tower, and bravely or recklessly going out to the front lines.

But why was that man talking to them as if they were his soldiers? Did he know they would be coming, just naively confident that they'd help, or something else?

Without knowing the answer, Seisa decided not to head out to a battlefield. She sneaked her way onto the airship that the suspicious woman had gotten onto.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @stowaways​

Nanomech was a little astonished by Shichika's sudden rise of tone and lack of silence. Noembelu gave a glare and a finger on her lips. Nanomech nods at Noembelu, before putting a little mechanical finger to his lips.

And so they all marched on.

Soon, Giorno, Dio, Seisa and Deadpool joined them.

Oh boy, it's another one of those days, wasn't it?

Nanomech decides to use Deadpool's fourth wall perception upon him, by generating what Deadpool intepreted as a thought bubble.

BC1ZkBa.jpg

"Hey, Deadpool, it's me, your lovely not-little totally original recolour, Benpoole!" the being that existed within Ben's thought bubble, Benpoole, said. Only Deadpool, or others with fourth wall perception, which probably did not include the supposed bad guy mooks, could percieve this. "If you missed anything, I was kind of thought up when you mentioned Ben scanning you. Oh, and uh, you might want to talk with these funny bubbles too, especially if you need to do anything loud and blaring."

Stowaways:
@Verite @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Takumi @Gwazi Magnum

Other Tags:
@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

@york

Eygon of Carim | @(Heading to the city outskirts airship)
@Krieg @york @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Atomyk @anybody

Eygon sighed in relief when the titan fell at last. When an airship landed nearby and a random man began talking about defending the city, he realized that this campaign was not yet over. He didn't want to fight for somebody else when there was no reward directly provided, but he got the feeling that if he didn't help defend, they would eventually get overwhelmed. If that happened, nobody, including himself, would be able to return to their worlds. Reluctantly, he decided to head to the city outskirts in order to stop the threat at its root.​
Constanza spoke, freely exposing the concealed pistol and cocking the slide of the semi-automatic pistol back. Turning around, almost as if to gain the trust of the others, she pointed the pistol towards the Titan in her left hand. Slowly pulling the trigger, she looked briefly behind at the swordsman and hero.
"Not much I can do with this ba-"
As soon as the trigger was pulled, a sudden, abrupt roar screeched from the aging pistol. To onlookers, the pistol turned into a fireball, hot metal ejecting randomly- the aged gun exploding in the hands of the Hispanic. Having turned around just in the split moment to see the display, a hiss of pain hit Constanza, numbed only by the drugs in her veins. Dropping the ruined firearm, the woman fell to her knees, growling in agony like a hurt, feral animal.
Using her bloody and scraped left hand, Constanza covered her left eye and cheek, crimson seeping from the hidden wound.
When he was about to board the strange flying contraption, he couldn't help but notice Constanza bleeding on the ground. He didn't see much of a reason to help her. However, considering the might of the titans, the group needed as much help as they could get. He walked toward her with a Miracle talisman in hand and prepared to cast Caressing Tears, a miracle that cures ailments such as poison, bleed, frostbite, and toxic.

giphy.gif

It does not, however, heal anything. All it did was stop the bleeding. In spite of Constanza, he would let her body restore damaged tissue on its own. He wasn't willing to help her that much.

"Get up. You have work to do."

And with that, he proceeded toward the airship that would lead to the city outskirts. When the armored knight got inside the vehicle, the airship would tremble slightly due to his weight. He listened to some of what the people were saying.
He watched as other climbed on board to join them in this venture, wondering all the while how many from their initial group would have this same idea. Were any of them truly lost as he was? "This is... truly fascinating." He regarded the flying machine around him with a gesture of his staff. "Do these work through magic or some other method? I've certainly never encountered such a thing, but some of you don't seem phased at all. It makes me wonder--"

It appeared that Dorian was also from a similar universe, considering how he was equally confused by the technology and his talk about magic.

"It's nice to see another person who hails from a similar world. Almost everything and everyone here is remarkably strange. To top it off, we have to defend a land that is unlike ours. Unbelievable..."
"Might I inquire of your names please ?"​
"I am Eygon, a knight of Carim..."

He addressed the rest of the crew.

"Since we're going to be fighting together, I am proposing a temporary alliance. Should any of you conduct any act of treachery, know that a knight of Carim does not forgive betrayal. Not ever."

For some reason, he hadn't noticed Azuma until now. Remembering her ability to dual-wield great axes like they were feathers, he asked,

"How old are you, really? I get the feeling that your appearance is a facade. There's no way that someone can wield great axes so easily when they have such a frail body."

G0MtVwr.png

@Those Who Have Strayed
@Archmage Jeremiah

@LuckycoolHawk9

@Everyone
Minor Update

aU8MqJ5.png

Well. That had been exciting. Briefly, Weiss was left breathless, keeling over for a moment with hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath in the aftermath. "What were those things, anyways...?" she queried through short breaths. They had never seen any such creatures in their textbooks, let alone in person. Eventually managing to catch her breath, though, she found her focus shifting elsewhere. More specifically? To one of her teammates.

79_by_teh_zombish-db5kvue.png

"...And you," Weiss suddenly spoke up once the battle had concluded, suddenly storming up to Blake, pointing a finger at her. "What's your problem?" she snapped, looking heavily annoyed. "Ever since those.. creatures appeared, you've been acting strangely. More than that, you promised you would tell us if something ever came up! So, that said, Blake Belladonna..."

fdsfsdf28_zpsf0718fe2.jpg

"What. Is. Wrong?"

It was a demand made with good intentions, but there was little time for her to receive the answers she was looking for, as a familiar ship came into sight, prying her attention away. That was an Atlesian ship, and not just any, at that. It was one obviously containing high authority, revealed when none other than General Ironwood stepped into sight. "...General Ironwood?" Briefly, Weiss's heart clenched, eyes subconsciously searching for her sister. Unfortunately, it appeared it was just the general. But the female was quick to snap out of her mild disappointment, shaking her head and clenching her fists. Briefly looking to Blake, she only briefly pointed once more as she spoke. "I still intend to find out what's going on with you." But after that had been uttered, she looked to Ruby after hearing out their options.

"...Well, what do you propose we should do? You are team leader, after all."

@york @MarMar

"...Azuma," the girl replied to Alexandra's question. That was her name and with no reason to conceal this fact she answered. The conversations of the others about magic or worlds and things flew right over her head. Her world was different too, but was anyone here even from her world? They didn't look like people she'd ever seen.

Her attention was suddenly grabbed however when Eygon spoke to her. What was her age?

w8L9DIm.png

"...Fourteen," she replied to the knight after a brief pause. "I'm weak, but I'm strong enough to use my axes, I don't have money for a facade anyway," Azuma added, assuring the knight that she could indeed use her axes despite her rather frail-looking frame.

@Krieg @york @Gands @Jeremi @Otto @Atomyk

"Governor-General," Dorian said, sounding out the title playfully. "Sounds a bit fancy. What sort of responsibilities does that position entail?"

He smiled slightly, before regarding the others climbing on board. There was certainly a lot of talk of worlds and which kinds of worlds people were coming from, even though Dorian had only thought such concepts were little more than fantasy just earlier that day. The academic within him hungered for information. He yearned to ask question after question, but he knew that, unfortunately, their present situation made deep intellectual conversation a bit of an impossibility. At least he could content himself with the strangely comforting thought that this was all some kind of elaborate Fade dream.

aN5VTDO.png

"If you have not managed to catch my name so far, more's the pity. My name is Dorian Pavus, and perhaps I should be thankful you are lacking in knowledge of my world. Mages from my homeland are... shall we say, not well regarded." He shrugged casually as if to say it didn't really matter. "But I am not so foolish as to betray those who seem to be my only allies. Perhaps once this threat is dealt with and these people saved, we may all go on to our respective homes. Oh, how I miss the foul stenches of Thedas..."

He was quiet for a moment then, until he let out a chuckle at Azuma speaking her age. "Wonderful. We have a warrior prodigy in our midst."

@Krieg @Gands @Jeremi @Otto @MetalNova @york

Connor looked at the weapons that were presented in front of him. He still had the gun that he had picked up earlier that had helped him. There seemed to be a rifle like the one he had picked up before... it hadn't ended well before . He had no clue how to use that. He eyed the sword for a moment and debated taking it. It wasn't so much for him... he certainly didn't know to use a sword, but it could prove to be useful if he could be taught how to use it or let somebody use it off of him. He looked at the pistol and the sword and picked them up with ammunition for them, putting the ammo in his bag along with the pistol as he held the sword and the rifle for now.

He hoped that all the monsters were gone.

Meanwhile with Kara...

Kara had noticed that the woman's attention had focused to the exit that had been unblocked. If the exits were unblocked, did that mean all the civilians went to safety and were okay? It also seemed that also meant Kara had missed the whole battle and that made her a little sad.

Kara frowned when the other one left, but she couldn't do anything about it. She hoped that she was going to be okay.

Kara rushed back into the stadium to see if the fight was almost over and if she could help with the aftermath.

Sadly she couldn't... but she did see the other man come out of the spaceship. " Hey blondie, catch and use it to protect yourself. Those things aren't safe... and it works better than cowering." Kara really wanted to punch Connor in the jaw, but he was right. She had looked weak and cowardly when she disappeared to change. She caught the rifle that the man had thrown her and listened to the other man's words and paused considering when she saw the other woman boarding the airship. She needed to learn more about her. She rushed to sneak aboard the airship with the red cross.

@Verite @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Takumi @Gwazi Magnum

After Connor saw Blondie leave on the airship with a cross, he went to catch the one to the hopefully much safer inner city.

@york @Inner City

Connor looked at the weapons that were presented in front of him. He still had the gun that he had picked up earlier that had helped him. There seemed to be a rifle like the one he had picked up before... it hadn't ended well before . He had no clue how to use that. He eyed the sword for a moment and debated taking it. It wasn't so much for him... he certainly didn't know to use a sword, but it could prove to be useful if he could be taught how to use it or let somebody use it off of him. He looked at the pistol and the sword and picked them up with ammunition for them, putting the ammo in his bag along with the pistol as he held the sword and the rifle for now.

He hoped that all the monsters were gone.

Meanwhile with Kara...

Kara had noticed that the woman's attention had focused to the exit that had been unblocked. If the exits were unblocked, did that mean all the civilians went to safety and were okay? It also seemed that also meant Kara had missed the whole battle and that made her a little sad.

Kara frowned when the other one left, but she couldn't do anything about it. She hoped that she was going to be okay.

Kara rushed back into the stadium to see if the fight was almost over and if she could help with the aftermath.

Sadly she couldn't... but she did see the other man come out of the spaceship. " Hey blondie, catch and use it to protect yourself. Those things aren't safe... and it works better than cowering." Kara really wanted to punch Connor in the jaw, but he was right. She had looked weak and cowardly when she disappeared to change. She caught the rifle that the man had thrown her and listened to the other man's words and paused considering when she saw the other woman boarding the airship. She needed to learn more about her. She rushed to sneak aboard the airship with the red cross.

After Connor saw Blondie leave on the airship with a cross, he went to catch the one to the hopefully much safer inner city.

@york @Inner City

Oh boy. One more during the journey.

Nanomech shook his head. This was too many for a stealth mission.

Nanomech flies up beside Rui's ear for a bit, then whispers.

pDCQRbl.jpg

"Rui, I've got a plan, but I'm going to need to borrow Sol," Nanomech squeaks, pointing to Sol, "Sol has psychic powers, right? I'm thinking that Buddy and I could use those vents and Sol over here could use its psychic powers to guide us, so that we can make sure that we're taking the same route as you guys."

Nanomech then flies away from Rui for a bit. Nanomech uses hand signals, pointing to him, Buddy and Sol, then pointing to a nearby air vent. Nanomech seemed to be signalling that he wanted him, Sol and Buddy to travel via air vent, seeing that they were the only three individuals in the group who were small enough to fit. However, he would need help in the removal of the air vent covers.

Stowaway Crew:
@Verite @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Sen @Crow @york @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gwazi Magnum

@york

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.