• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakuya couldn't help but sigh as everyone suddenly ran to melee the man she'd gone to the trouble of slowing down. If they ran in, they were going to be slowed as well. Especially as two of them seemed to be doing so using ranged weapons. Well, whatever they chose to do, she'd just assist them then.

Moving forward to kick Mason's rocket launcher, she sent in spinning in a circle around Roa. Then, compressing its time like she did to her knives, each instance of the weapon that had existed during its brief rotation around the vampire came into existence at this point in time, each continuing to fire more and more rockets at him. Countless rocket launchers firing countless rockets.

She'd like to see how he escaped that.

@Verite @york @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti

From his position floating in the air, Mason watches in horror as Ilona is stabbed clean through. "Madame Ilona! No! You can't die here!" Mason cries as he flies down towards the battle with Eve. While he flies, the rocket launcher continues spinning in circles around Roa, aided by Sakuya's time dilation.

#Roa Fight
@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Tactician @Verite @that rocket launcher

It was all Eve could do at this point to work on dodging Ruby's attacks. When the scythe wielder retaliated against her, it seemed as if the girl came back more relentless than before. She jumped backwards repeatedly to dodge Ruby's strikes, unable to attack back or focus on anything else for the time being. Because of this, Ilona's plan went down smoothly. After Arty fired his gun, both bullets pierced the female bioweapon, one hitting her leg while another one hit her side.

The girl cried out in pain, falling to her knees for a brief moment. While she was down, Ilona took the opportunity to pause in her teleporting and catch her breath. "W-We did it. Good job, Sir Artyom. Try to f-finish her before she gets back up."

Hearing Ilona say this, although she was still injured, Eve made her best effort to try and stand again before they would attack again. She then glared at the pesky fighters, her crimson eyes filled with anger.

Iso4H8X.png

"That hurt..."

Thinking quietly to herself, Eve then tried to decide who she would attack next.

The blonde girl gave them ideas. She's the reason why I was shot at. She's the first one who needs to go... and now I know how she works..

As fast as she could, Eve whipped a lock of her blonde hair in Ilona's direction, causing the girl to teleport out of the way. Predicting where Ilona would land after teleporting, Eve already had another weapon prepared. A long lock of hair as sharp as a blade came right at Ilona when she landed, jabbing the girl directly through her stomach and poking out through her back.

Eve then lifted Ilona up, observing her like a marshmallow skewered on a stick. The wounded time traveler twitched and coughed up blood, her blue eyes wide with surprise. She hadn't seen this coming, no, the girl never even had a chance to scream. She reached down to tug at the blade inside her, unable to so much as move it with her quickly weakening grip. Amused by Ilona's struggling, Eve slowly began expanding her blade inside of the girl, causing her to let out a sharp groan of pain.

RjBt5yX.png

She's going to... gut me if I don't move...

Taking a deep breath, Ilona teleported and reappeared on the ground, standing on her feet--but not for long. She instantly dropped to the ground, a pool of blood seeping from her wound. Ilona gasped in pain, frantically pressing her hands against the wound as her vision began to blur. Even with blurred vision, however, she could see another blade formed from Eve's hair coming at her--ready to finish her off.

N-No, not like this--

Bang!

A bullet suddenly flew at Eve's blade, knocking it away from Ilona. The bioweapon glared in the direction the bullet had been fired from, surprised to see none other than Train Heartnet sitting up, clutching his wound with one hand and his gun with the other. Despite his injury, the ex-assassin was a tough cookie who had suffered much worse wounds in his life.

tumblr_inline_nl0ogkbHsG1r3leyb.png

"C-Careless of me," Train stuttered, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "I should've known you weren't my Princess from the first moment I saw you. My Princess never looks at anyone with so much hate in her eyes unless they try to hurt her friends. She isn't the one who tries to hurt or kill her friends on purpose. T-Too bad, you're just a cheap knockoff who can't even-- OOF!"

Hearing an angry cry from the bioweapon, Train would find himself slapped by a lock of her blonde hair, knocked back to the ground. "Could a knockoff do this?" she asked, whipping a lock of her hair to grab Ruby around the throat, attempting to strangle her."Or this?" She wrapped another lock of hair around Arty's waist and left arm to secure him before wrapping a final lock of hair around Ruby's wrists, attempting to make the girl cut off one of Arty's hands with her scythe.

"I'll stop all of you!"

@york @Nater Taters @EveFight
tumblr_inline_mry867LSit1rk0sf0.jpg

"Ilona!" Bibi would notice that Ilona was severely injured, as was Train was. Bibi raised his staff to cast Slow, but quickly realized what he was doing.

No! I don't want to fight! I can't!!!

Bibi was at a loss what to do. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt. But what else can he do?

@No ONE​
Arty swore silently when IIona get skewered, but was able to teleport before more damage was done. However it seemed that Eve was getting more brutal. Just before she impaled IIona once more, Train seemingly rose from the dead to shoot that unholy monster. Arty sighed in relief as he quickly lowered his weapon for just a moment, something that he would regret.

"Ack!" Was all Arty could say as one of Eve's "Hairs" wrapped around his upper torso. He was completely defenseless right know, which he hated. When he noticed Eve was trying get Ruby to cut off his left hand, his eyes went wide and he shook his head vigorously, he squirmed,trying to get his revolver out of it's holster

"Hey...um Ruby, can you not cut off my left hand? I kinda like having two hands, It reminds me I'm not a mutant."

@york
Zwei
@Kaykay @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Verite
@People Fighting Roa

Zwei had been trying to protect himself from the bolts coming at him... It was only when Roa had been hit by Elesis' blood barrier that he prepared to jump into action, just as Roa left himself open, clearly preparing an attack on Elesis.

"Arf!" He barked as he suddenly made a mad dash towards Roa.

It was clear that he was intending to run between Elesis and Roa as the heavy cannon on his suit charged up something fierce... Then, with the force of an remnant artillery cannon (well, maybe a bit smaller than that), it suddenly fired an highly explosive dust round towards Roa, since it was moving quite fast, it was a bit hard to tell what color it was, but for those with a keen eye, might notice that it was red.

Ruby Rose
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters
@People Fighting Eve

Ruby was trapped, sort of... If she didn't do something fast, she would quickly find herself in a heap of problems, namely that she was about to be forced to cut off an allie's hand. Hmm, but, on the other hand... There was one little thing Eve forgot to factor in; Ruby's Crescent Rose could still be adjusted. With a valiant effort, Ruby attempted to force one of her hands to move ever so slightly, in order to cause her scythe's blade to turn upwards, so it was no longer in danger of severing Artyom's hand.

If she was successfull, her next action might risk causing Artyom's ears to ring for a few moments, Ruby was quick it was now or never... With carefull precision she would attempt to fire her Crescent Rose.

With it being aimed upwards now, she hoped to cut herself free of Eve's hairs.

504vMrZ.gif

With any luck, Ruby would end up flying through the air and with a quick motion, dragging her scythe against the medbay floor in order to stop herself. As long as she was free of Eve's grasp, she might just be able to save Artyom from Eve's grasp as well.

Mason lands next to Ilona and examines her body, especially the wound through her stomach. "Don't worry, Ilona. I've survived worse... You can get through this. Just hold on. I'll do my best to heal you. It's just... Just a flesh wound. I may not be best with aura healing, but it's better than nothing..."

The gauntlets on Mason's hands start glowing brightly with a pure white aura. As he goes to gingerly places his hands on Ilona, the glowing light spreads from his hands around her body. It covers her entire figure but condenses around the major wounds. It begins stitching back together the open wounds cell by cell, but has a much rougher time replacing the materials lost inside. Unfortunately, Mason's skills in aura healing are much weaker than his in aura combat, so while he aura works fast, it doesn't work efficiently. In attempt to comfort her, he says, "Madame Ilona, I need two things from you. I need you to trust me; believe in me with all your heart! Your heart can give mine strength. Second, I need you to pray to that lovely Sun of yours. We all could use a bit of the Sun's help and I want to make sure you see the beautiful sunrises and sunsets once this is all over. Got it?"

Mason stands, leaving his aura to continue working on Ilona's health, and stares directly at Eve. "So, how many of my friends are you harming, Crazy Hair Lady? Ilona, Train, Artyom, Ruby... I've worked hard to make friends for the past twenty-four hours or so, and I don't really appreciate you screwing it up! I can see your heart. There's nothing in it worth saving. So, to keep you from hurting any more of my friends, I will have to politely end your existence in this universe."

As a fire lit up in Mason's heart, likewise did a fire surround the World's Heart become surrounded in a fire of aura. It sat nestled in the center of the Deus Armor, free to aid Mason's aura while free from harm. This it did, channelling the burning desire to protect his friends from Mason's heart to his entire being. Eve just awoke a dangerous combination: A mimicry of the power of gods and goddesses combined with the emotion-fueled rage of a Berserker. The aura of his emotions surrounds his armor, readying him for an attack.

"You said that this one is a fake, Train? Well, Madame Crazy Hair The Second, let me show you how strong a mimicry should be."

The aura fire that surrounded him shifts to focus into the small of his back, where it condenses into six tentacles, free to fluidly move as they please, tipped with blades brimming with energy. With these bladed appendages ready, Mason charges towards Eve. He uses his constructs to directly combat Eve's bladed strands of hair, slicing in attempt to free Ruby and Artyom while parrying the attacks of Eve's hair against himself. Mason does so with the intent of getting in close range. Once he gets within a close range, he forms a sword in his right hand. It appears, at first, to be his usual Claymore summoned to take on swarms of enemies.

However, Mason chooses to take a page out of Remnant's book and the sword's tip parts, revealing the end of an assault rifle. Instead of thrusting the sword through Eve's stomach in a moment of poetic justice and irony, Mason opts to instead fire several rounds of ammo created through aura into Eve's abdomen, hoping to hit the same mark Eve had on Ilona.

Regardless of whether or not his attacks succeed in any manner, Mason calls out to Ruby, "Hey! Little Red Riding Hood! I can do just fine with ammo from my own aura, but do you happen to have any Dust you can spare to spice up this fight?" He says this with anticipation that this fight is not yet over.

#Eve Fight
@york @Nater Taters @Mason Moretti @Bomb

#Been Watching A Lot Of RWBY

"You will not join him shortly," Madoka says as she unleashes the full-force rocket-powered slam of Reindhart's rocket hammer into the Arc Fusion Blades that blocked her path.

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow

Remilia made no effort to follow Ocelot, her attention focused purely on the feminine looking boy before her. A spear similar to the one she'd sent into the ground materialized in her hand, the vampire holding it with both hands as she pointed it towards Thor.

"Ah, yes, that makes things much simpler. Whoever wins is right, and whoever loses is wrong. Ready?"

Though she needed no response but his attack. She raised the spear to her side, extending its size to more than triple her own body size. But to her surprise, the blades began to slice right through her spear of energy. Quickly abandoning it, she used her speed simply dash forward in a straight line, closing the gap between them while avoiding the Arc Fusion Blades.

tumblr_inline_nf81was1IA1t4ubwm.jpg

"That attack was certainly flamboyant, wasn't it?"

With a red glint in her eyes, she sought to sink her fangs into Thor's neck.

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee
When Madoka would attempt to do away with the blades blocking her path, rather than breaking like a normal, physical blade, the Arc Fusion Blades would react differently than expected, evidently being far more durable than the hammer. The energy blades would hold their ground, and the blunt part of the hammer would be singed quite a bit, before Thor would have the blades push against the hammer by moving his arm against it with enough physical strength to repel Madoka.

However, before Thor would be able to do any more immediately, he would let out a labored, pained groan when Remilia would bite him in the neck, having made the mistake of getting a big head and dropping his guard, if only for a brief moment that the vampire had managed to take advantage of. Still, he wasted no time writhing in pain, quickly raising and swinging his foot into Remilia, performing a powerful crescent kick right at her face in order to do minimal damage and to create some distance!

NuZxz4Z.png

Whoosh!

Without attempting to even soothe the throbbing pain from the bite, Thor took a step forward, his left arm still fixed in a straight position in Madoka's direction, with his other arm practically next to it after having made an initial horizontal slice, and gave Remilia a challenging look.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to match the likes of the Almighty Thor, baby," he said in an oddly calm voice, yet also roused voice.

With that, the Arc Fusion Blades stemming from his fingers would extend significantly, stopping just at the wall and thus running the length of the room. To counter, he'd swing his right arm about and follow it up by beginning to spinning in place, the blades moving towards both Remilia, Lang, and Madoka, and threatening to cut them into pieces like a whirlwind of death if they didn't make a move quickly!

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee
"You're wide open! You're not getting away this time!" Zidane would smirk as his Trance form was starting to fade. Zidane dashed up towards Hisoka, and with a purple aura surrounding Zidane, he spun around with his daggers, as if he himself was a twister, for a deadly combo which was one of Zidane's strongest attacks: Grand Lethal.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Verite @HisokaFight​
Stiles gave Scott a look that told him that he was about to do something dangerous and stupid. He saw that there was an opening to hurt Hisoka and hey, batter, batter. It was time to attack the man on the head with a baseball bat. He was tired of all these games. He just wanted to be done with this.

@Bomb @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @HisokaFight
The first kick from Hisoka hit and pushed Bekka but any subsequent attack was stopped by Bekka blocking them with her sword. "I still haven't decided if I'm going to send you back to that little sell of yours. Or beat you up so bad that you'll be bedridden for a month." Bekka moved forward and sliced upwards with her sword to create a nasty gash on the clowns chest.

@Verite @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb
"I'd love to see you try! No, I'm serious! It's been a while since I've fought someone who might actually stand a chance of being able to do that!" Hisoka said with genuine excitement in response to Bekka's threats, eyes widened as a result of the adrenaline coursing through his system.

He would manage to just barely evade the slash that Bekka would throw at him, having quickly realized that if his initial attacks couldn't past her defenses, he was vulnerable to a counterattack, thus making the decision to back off quickly when he still had the opportunity. Still, it wouldn't be enough, as Zidane's spinning form would come after him at the side unexpectedly, pushing him back and forcing him to raise his arms to protect the rest of his body from Zidane's slashes, his daggers dishing out a good amount of damage and riddling Hisoka's arms with a number of cuts of varying severity, though the clown would resist, swiftly moving his right arm and swinging it about, sending a powerful right hook backed by superhuman strength right at Zidane in order to knock him away from him!

THUD!

63b748be4bc34c0caeb4bc579419f1f1.png

"..."

When Stiles would manage to get the drop on him with a baseball bat, something would happen. If the bat had been made of wood, it would have instantly shattered into pieces upon being slammed into Hisoka's form. If it were made of metal, it would have rang out a loud PING sound that echoed throughout. Either way, the result was the same. Hisoka seemed to hardly be hurt by the surprise attack, and seemed more annoyed than anything else.

"Don't interfere," he said coldly.

With uncanny speed, he would move to grab Stiles by the neck, bony fingers threatening to choke him out, before he'd then move and throw the young man into the ground, as though disinterested by even the prospect of entertaining the thought of killing him for whatever reason.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Bomb @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight

When Madoka would attempt to do away with the blades blocking her path, rather than breaking like a normal, physical blade, the Arc Fusion Blades would react differently than expected, evidently being far more durable than the hammer. The energy blades would hold their ground, and the blunt part of the hammer would be singed quite a bit, before Thor would have the blades push against the hammer by moving his arm against it with enough physical strength to repel Madoka.

However, before Thor would be able to do any more immediately, he would let out a labored, pained groan when Remilia would bite him in the neck, having made the mistake of getting a big head and dropping his guard, if only for a brief moment that the vampire had managed to take advantage of. Still, he wasted no time writhing in pain, quickly raising and swinging his foot into Remilia, performing a powerful crescent kick right at her face in order to do minimal damage and to create some distance!

NuZxz4Z.png

Whoosh!

Without attempting to even soothe the throbbing pain from the bite, Thor took a step forward, his left arm still fixed in a straight position in Madoka's direction, with his other arm practically next to it after having made an initial horizontal slice, and gave Remilia a challenging look.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to match the likes of the Almighty Thor, baby," he said in an oddly calm voice, yet also roused voice.

With that, the Arc Fusion Blades stemming from his fingers would extend significantly, stopping just at the wall and thus running the length of the room. To counter, he'd swing his right arm about and follow it up by beginning to spinning in place, the blades moving towards both Remilia, Lang, and Madoka, and threatening to cut them into pieces like a whirlwind of death if they didn't make a move quickly!

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

"It's not just hard, it's hot..." Madoka groans at Thor's repulsive attack. Something had to be done about it, but what?

Of course!

With a slam of a hammer on the ground, sounds akin to a pair of cymbals striking were... strangely formed. This single strike produced enough force to par with and counter Thor's spinning strike as it started to shatter the earth below in an effort to add to collateral damage.

And now for her next move.

"The Almighty Thor? I believe that you should be called - The Almighty Bore. Is that the best you have?"

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

It looked like Sakuya's field was able to contain Roa for the time being, though it would seem that he ended up trapped alongside Elesis as well. Not that it would seem to matter too much, as Elesis had her own plan to deal with Roa, the man still ricocheting all around the place like a lightning-fast pinball. Though the lightning that enveloped his body would manage to vaporize the knives that Sakuya would throw at him, it did seem like they gradually wore down at his immediate power, the lightning ever so subtly weakening over time.

The Crimson Avenger's risky gambit seemed to be pay off at the very least, as he come flying straight towards Elesis herself, only to be impeded by the blood energy, clashing with it as though the energy were a sort of barrier that slowed him down. Forced to yield, with a buzzing sound, the lightning would dissipate from his body as the man would land on the ground, claws digging into the ground so that he wouldn't skid about needlessly.

With Elesis as the only viable target nearby to be able to attack, he would hope to catch her while she was possibly still vulnerable, being forced to dash to her side on his feet and throw a powerful fist right at her! His eyes glowed a shade of indigo, almost (but not entirely) similar to Shiki's Mystic Eyes, and seemed to stare right into Elesis's being. The way he was moving and positioned left him wide open, but would Elesis be willing to take the hit to exchange another hit...

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @york @Roa Fight
Mason surely wasn't letting an opportunity like that go to waste. His hand glowing brightly with aura, he calls all three objects he made back to his hands. The bow, sniper rifle, and claymore all returned to their form of aura, becoming a simple clump of fluid energy. However, unlike before summoning the Deus Armor, these items didn't just simply dissipate, disappear, or become reabsorbed. Instead, they became remolded into two new pieces of equipment: A set of wings which attached themselves to the back of Mason's armor and a handy-dandy rocket launcher in his hands.

Mason channels a bit more of his aura to give himself a boost of speed to quickly rise up and rush towards Roa. Once he's in close range, he sets the barrel of the rocket launcher against Roa's head and pulls the trigger. The recoil of the blast sends Mason flying into the air, where he controls his momentum via the wings until he remains motionless, floating in the air. He appears to drop the rocket launcher, which decides that it doesn't want to follow physics anymore and begins firing more rockets, seemingly endlessly, (for good measure,) at Roa, remaining completely motionless in the air. Newton's Third Law of Motion be damned, this rocket launcher wanted to only follow the First.

From up at his perch in the air, Mason, searching for any ways to aid his distant allies and firing simple balls of explosive aura towards the massive collection of tiny demonic teddy bears, scans the battlefield.

#Roa Fight

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @The Tactician @Verite @york
Zwei
@People Fighting Roa

Zwei had been trying to protect himself from the bolts coming at him... It was only when Roa had been hit by Elesis' blood barrier that he prepared to jump into action, just as Roa left himself open, clearly preparing an attack on Elesis.

It was clear that he was intending to run between Elesis and Roa as the heavy cannon on his suit charged up something fierce... Then, with the force of an remnant artillery cannon (well, maybe a bit smaller than that), it suddenly fired an highly explosive dust round towards Roa, since it was moving quite fast, it was a bit hard to tell what color it was, but for those with a keen eye, might notice that it was red.
Sakuya couldn't help but sigh as everyone suddenly ran to melee the man she'd gone to the trouble of slowing down. If they ran in, they were going to be slowed as well. Especially as two of them seemed to be doing so using ranged weapons. Well, whatever they chose to do, she'd just assist them then.

Moving forward to kick Mason's rocket launcher, she sent in spinning in a circle around Roa. Then, compressing its time like she did to her knives, each instance of the weapon that had existed during its brief rotation around the vampire came into existence at this point in time, each continuing to fire more and more rockets at him. Countless rocket launchers firing countless rockets.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... Grave... mistake."

By the time she would make eye contact with Roa, Elesis had apparently stabbed herself in the torso with her own weapon, her blade pressed into her stomach, punctured to allow blood to creep out. Seeing everyone else rush in, Elesis pulled her sword out of herself fast enough to let out another burst of blood energy, causing a small explosion that would surely catch her in the blast radius as well as Roa.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Verite @york @Roa Fight

Perhaps in a somewhat strange move, Roa would toss away the sword that Mason had impaled into his sword, as though he had little use for it, at least considering what he already had at his disposal. In no time, both the entry and exit wounds on his head healed, and in a matter of seconds, it was as though no attack had ever scratched him.

SP1-Roa.png

"Hmph!"

With that, first taking notice of Zwei's rockets, he'd decide to deal with those nuisances first. Roa would clench his fist and raise his arm, and with that gesture, a number of pentagrams to match the rockets, brought about by the power of magecraft, would suddenly appear in front of him, glowing a faint shade of indigo.

Lightning Needle!

With a snap of his fingers, the pentagrams would morph into bolts of lightning and accelerate straight towards the rockets, causing them all to explode in mid-air easily enough. Though none would be able to even scratch the man, the spectacle wasn't entirely for naught. Through the smokescreen, Roa was able to anticipate an impending attack from Elesis, and prepared a counterattack as such, but unexpectedly, Sakuya's knife would manage to pierce him right in the forehead, causing him to make a choked, pained sound, and thus leaving him vulnerable to the attack that the Crimson Avenger had in store for him!

With a harsh impacting sound, the force of Elesis's beam would knock Roa into the wall, causing him to let out another labored groan, but he'd recover quickly, removing the knife from his forehead with a low growl, before his body would once again surge with the power of lightning.

Instant Lightning Edge!

At practically the speed of sound, Roa's body would essentially take the form of lightning itself and disappear, before being seen flying around the room like a bullet richocheting off the walls. If he would manage to hit any of his targets around, the sensation would be akin to being hit by an electrified cannonball, which to say the least, was hardly pleasant at all.

@Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Roa Fight

b9yrx8J.png

"N-Ngh... I'm... f-fine," Kyoko breathed when Kido and Cheza would initially move in to help her. As the bullet had only hit her shoulder and not a more vital area, she wasn't too wounded, though it was still there, "Don't worry. I won't let myself die here. Not after everything that's happened..."

Letting out a breath, she'd nod and walk with Cheza to wherever she'd take her with that.

Meanwhile, Hisoka would let out an amused chuckle, covering his face for a moment, as though Kido's attempts at being witty had indeed tickled the jester's funny bone. Initially, he didn't say anything in response, his hands and feet suddenly being covered with a strange, pinkish substance. It looked like it had the properties of a gas, or rather, an aura, but the way he stretched it in his hands, on the other hand, also made it look like a stretchy solid... like chewing gum.

gif%2Bhisoka.gif

"Mhm, if you want to see a trick, then prepare to be dazzled by my Bungee Gum! " He exclaimed, the aura around his feet seeming to be what prevented him from being affected by Zidane's powerful tornado skill, as it kept him firmly planted in place.

"Don't hold back! Show me what you're all truly made of, because only those with the right stuff in them will be allowed to live after fighting me, I'm afraid!" Hisoka continued. True to the specific word of referring to those who chose to fight him, he let Madoka and Lang pass him to go after Ocelot. Whether either out of disinterest or negligence, either way, it was easy to infer that the jester was only fighting for his own sake. If anyone knew anything about him from the previous incidents that he had partaken in, he was motivated only by one thing.

The thrill of the edge. The raw power of man.

tumblr_nehlizeuEM1sqkqlko1_500.gif

That said, he wouldn't let Bekka follow, instead shooting a string of Bungee Gum at her body that would stick like a powerful adhesive. And like so, he'd fling her whole body back with his sheer brute strength, right in Scott's direction!

@Crow @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Bomb

@HisokaBattle

Ocelot made a mad dash towards the Gateway Room, intending to activate a portal to whatever world he intended to move towards. Stopping before a console, he would hurriedly punch in a number of coordinates to his destination. Unfortunately for Ocelot, the process would take a small moment. While the portal began to materialize, Lang and Madoka would eventually be able to catch up to his location. The young man let out an uncharacteristically wide smirk upon facing them, making no immediate move to attack them.

"Ever persistent, aren't you? Perhaps I should thank Kirigiri for instilling that quality in her subordinates. I underestimated her; in the short time she's been here, she's managed to make quite the impact... Though I suppose wolves are quite known for their tenacity, aren't they, Mr. Lang? But could they match that of an ocelot's, I wonder?"

@Yun Lee @Crow

Cheza would move to take Kyoko to the Medbay to get looked at. She made sure to move carefully as she did so.

@Verite @Atomyk @Medbay @totally late and I'm sorry

Toboe eventually made his way to the fight with Thor. He charged forward, changing forms and pouncing onto the blonde, aiming to tear his fangs into him!

@Verite @Crow @Kaykay @Thor fight @Anybody I missed

Last edited:
Toboe eventually made his way to the fight with Thor. He charged forward, changing forms and pouncing onto the blonde, aiming to tear his fangs into him!

"Good timing, Toboe," Madoka smiles. "Now, if only I could actually hit those energy blades...

... or maybe I don't have to."

As Toboe charges forward, Madoka takes to the backdrop, with hands behind her back...

@Verite @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @THORFIGHT​

Kido slowly fades away from the battle with Hisoka after his UN communicator started to ring.

"The who to the what now? Alright... I need to find Father Lucifer... I need to find Father Lucifer..." Kido runs across the fields of battle, before he was suddenly attacked by the masked man once again. The great figure pegs Kido to the ground from the back.

Bane.

"Deception has a price, child," he bellows, "I paid it, and you shall too."

"It's just a prank, bro! Chill!" Kido exclaims.

"The battlefield has no room for mischief," Bane says, preparing to twist Kido's arm, "only pain."

Lucifer might be present to see this sight!

@Ringmaster

When Stiles would manage to get the drop on him with a baseball bat, something would happen. If the bat had been made of wood, it would have instantly shattered into pieces upon being slammed into Hisoka's form. If it were made of metal, it would have rang out a loud PING sound that echoed throughout. Either way, the result was the same. Hisoka seemed to hardly be hurt by the surprise attack, and seemed more annoyed than anything else.

With uncanny speed, he would move to grab Stiles by the neck, bony fingers threatening to choke him out, before he'd then move and throw the young man into the ground, as though disinterested by even the prospect of entertaining the thought of killing him for whatever reason,

Stiles gulped when the bat was shattered into pieces upon hitting Hisoka's form. He knew that this was a bad idea, a horrible idea but he hadn't expected it to shatter into a million pieces. There goes the bat for the second time, it wasn't like he hasn't expected it to happen. He had a feeling that what they were dealing with wasn't natural and now that suspicison had been confirmed. He hoped that his attack would at least do something better than destroying his bat.

Scott had to react fast before Stiles was hurt.

With uncanny speed, he would move to grab Stiles by the neck, bony fingers threatening to choke him out, before he'd then move and throw the young man into the ground, as though disinterested by even the prospect of entertaining the thought of killing him for whatever reason.

Stiles was mortal at the end of the day and couldn't react. He really hated that fact and he paused. The nogitsune was right, he wasn't strong, he wasn't powerful. He needed it more than he cared to admit. " Scott, just stay away. I'm about to do soething stupid," he said, closing his eyes. He was going to attempt to find the nogitsune shred and reactivate it, it was dangerous, it was suicide, but sometimes you had to make the stupid choice.

@Verite @Takumi @Jeremi @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_mry867LSit1rk0sf0.jpg

"Ilona!" Bibi would notice that Ilona was severely injured, as was Train was. Bibi raised his staff to cast Slow, but quickly realized what he was doing.

No! I don't want to fight! I can't!!!

Bibi was at a loss what to do. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt. But what else can he do?

@No ONE​
Arty swore silently when IIona get skewered, but was able to teleport before more damage was done. However it seemed that Eve was getting more brutal. Just before she impaled IIona once more, Train seemingly rose from the dead to shoot that unholy monster. Arty sighed in relief as he quickly lowered his weapon for just a moment, something that he would regret.

"Ack!" Was all Arty could say as one of Eve's "Hairs" wrapped around his upper torso. He was completely defenseless right know, which he hated. When he noticed Eve was trying get Ruby to cut off his left hand, his eyes went wide and he shook his head vigorously, he squirmed,trying to get his revolver out of it's holster

"Hey...um Ruby, can you not cut off my left hand? I kinda like having two hands, It reminds me I'm not a mutant."

@york
Zwei
@People Fighting Roa

Ruby Rose
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters
@People Fighting Eve

Ruby was trapped, sort of... If she didn't do something fast, she would quickly find herself in a heap of problems, namely that she was about to be forced to cut off an allie's hand. Hmm, but, on the other hand... There was one little thing Eve forgot to factor in; Ruby's Crescent Rose could still be adjusted. With a valiant effort, Ruby attempted to force one of her hands to move ever so slightly, in order to cause her scythe's blade to turn upwards, so it was no longer in danger of severing Artyom's hand.

If she was successfull, her next action might risk causing Artyom's ears to ring for a few moments, Ruby was quick it was now or never... With carefull precision she would attempt to fire her Crescent Rose.

With it being aimed upwards now, she hoped to cut herself free of Eve's hairs.

504vMrZ.gif

With any luck, Ruby would end up flying through the air and with a quick motion, dragging her scythe against the medbay floor in order to stop herself. As long as she was free of Eve's grasp, she might just be able to save Artyom from Eve's grasp as well.

From his position floating in the air, Mason watches in horror as Ilona is stabbed clean through. "Madame Ilona! No! You can't die here!" Mason cries as he flies down towards the battle with Eve. While he flies, the rocket launcher continues spinning in circles around Roa, aided by Sakuya's time dilation.

#Roa Fight

Mason lands next to Ilona and examines her body, especially the wound through her stomach. "Don't worry, Ilona. I've survived worse... You can get through this. Just hold on. I'll do my best to heal you. It's just... Just a flesh wound. I may not be best with aura healing, but it's better than nothing..."

The gauntlets on Mason's hands start glowing brightly with a pure white aura. As he goes to gingerly places his hands on Ilona, the glowing light spreads from his hands around her body. It covers her entire figure but condenses around the major wounds. It begins stitching back together the open wounds cell by cell, but has a much rougher time replacing the materials lost inside. Unfortunately, Mason's skills in aura healing are much weaker than his in aura combat, so while he aura works fast, it doesn't work efficiently. In attempt to comfort her, he says, "Madame Ilona, I need two things from you. I need you to trust me; believe in me with all your heart! Your heart can give mine strength. Second, I need you to pray to that lovely Sun of yours. We all could use a bit of the Sun's help and I want to make sure you see the beautiful sunrises and sunsets once this is all over. Got it?"

Mason stands, leaving his aura to continue working on Ilona's health, and stares directly at Eve. "So, how many of my friends are you harming, Crazy Hair Lady? Ilona, Train, Artyom, Ruby... I've worked hard to make friends for the past twenty-four hours or so, and I don't really appreciate you screwing it up! I can see your heart. There's nothing in it worth saving. So, to keep you from hurting any more of my friends, I will have to politely end your existence in this universe."

As a fire lit up in Mason's heart, likewise did a fire surround the World's Heart become surrounded in a fire of aura. It sat nestled in the center of the Deus Armor, free to aid Mason's aura while free from harm. This it did, channelling the burning desire to protect his friends from Mason's heart to his entire being. Eve just awoke a dangerous combination: A mimicry of the power of gods and goddesses combined with the emotion-fueled rage of a Berserker. The aura of his emotions surrounds his armor, readying him for an attack.

"You said that this one is a fake, Train? Well, Madame Crazy Hair The Second, let me show you how strong a mimicry should be."

The aura fire that surrounded him shifts to focus into the small of his back, where it condenses into six tentacles, free to fluidly move as they please, tipped with blades brimming with energy. With these bladed appendages ready, Mason charges towards Eve. He uses his constructs to directly combat Eve's bladed strands of hair, slicing in attempt to free Ruby and Artyom while parrying the attacks of Eve's hair against himself. Mason does so with the intent of getting in close range. Once he gets within a close range, he forms a sword in his right hand. It appears, at first, to be his usual Claymore summoned to take on swarms of enemies.

However, Mason chooses to take a page out of Remnant's book and the sword's tip parts, revealing the end of an assault rifle. Instead of thrusting the sword through Eve's stomach in a moment of poetic justice and irony, Mason opts to instead fire several rounds of ammo created through aura into Eve's abdomen, hoping to hit the same mark Eve had on Ilona.

Regardless of whether or not his attacks succeed in any manner, Mason calls out to Ruby, "Hey! Little Red Riding Hood! I can do just fine with ammo from my own aura, but do you happen to have any Dust you can spare to spice up this fight?" He says this with anticipation that this fight is not yet over.

#Eve Fight

RjBt5yX.png

Vision fading in and out, Ilona breathed heavy and squirmed in place--afraid of her situation. A panicked whimper emerged from her lips, cutting off any chance she had of hearing Bibi or Mason call out to her. She did, however, see Mason when he knelt down next to her. She had no idea what he was doing and didn't register what he said, only continuing to mewl frantically. Wordlessly begging for help, Ilona took a hand off her wound and grabbed at Mason's shirt once before reaching up to touch the side of his face.

Her touch didn't last long, however, as the blonde wasn't even strong enough to hold her arm up at this point. Her fingers slid off his cheek, leaving a bloody streak on his skin before her hand dropped helplessly back to the ground. It wasn't long before her other hand joined the first one, sliding off of the wound she had been covering. Ilona went limp, her fussing entirely halted. Even her chest no longer moved, insinuating that she wasn't breathing. Her blue eyes were still wide open, with fear etched into them, but they were void of any spark. Although it was yet to be seen, Mason may have arrived too late. Ilona had already lost a lot of blood by the time made it to her. It was yet to be seen whether or not his abilities would be able to save her or not, but the situation wasn't looking very good...

tumblr_inline_nl2h023Pek1r3leyb.png

Meanwhile, Eve tried her best to keep Ruby trapped, struggling against the girl when would try to move her scythe away from Arty's hand. While Ruby would succeed in doing this, it seemed she would fail to cut herself free. The small blonde used a small portion of her hair to actually absorb the bullets Ruby fired, doing her best to keep the girl trapped. It was a struggle, however, especially when Mason would jump in to aide them.

"You can try," Eve spat back at Mason when the young man would reveal his intent to destroy her.

"I am a demon. A demon always catches her prey."

While her words sounded confident, a worried look crossed her features when she saw Mason's aura and could feel a great power emanating from him. Before she knew it, Mason's armed tentacles were on her--cutting into her hair, freeing Arty and Ruby just as he had been hoping. When Mason made his next move, he was fast. Eve hardly had any time to turn her hair into a shield before she was pelted with bullets from his sword. A few of the bullets hit her in the stomach, while a few bounced off a shield she threw up to retaliate.

Once she had a small break from Mason's assaults, Eve jumped back, breathing heavier as blood soaked through her black dress. She narrowed her eyes and looked past Mason.

"I'm sure you're more than happy to attack me, but you might think twice about your next move..."

Lashing out with a lock of hair, almost as if she were going to attack Mason, her locks of hair passed him up and snatched up Bibi--pulling the small mage into her grasp. She then turned one of her hands into a knife and held it closely to her hostage. "Are you ready to watch a third friend die by my hands?"

tumblr_inline_nl0kroqWMI1r3leyb.png

Train sat back up again, tightly grasping his gun. He was injured, but still didn't intend to back down. "Sorry, you might want to decrease that number by one. I'm not dead."

"Yet," Eve added.

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york @EveFight​

Last edited by a moderator:
RjBt5yX.png

Vision fading in and out, Ilona breathed heavy and squirmed in place--afraid of her situation. A panicked whimper emerged from her lips, cutting off any chance she had of hearing Bibi or Mason call out to her. She did, however, see Mason when he knelt down next to her. She had no idea what he was doing and didn't register what he said, only continuing to mewl frantically. Wordlessly begging for help, Ilona took a hand off her wound and grabbed at Mason's shirt once before reaching up to touch the side of his face.

Her touch didn't last long, however, as the blonde wasn't even strong enough to hold her arm up at this point. Her fingers slid off his cheek, leaving a bloody streak on his skin before her hand dropped helplessly back to the ground. It wasn't long before her other hand joined the first one, sliding off of the wound she had been covering. Ilona went limp, her fussing entirely halted. Even her chest no longer moved, insinuating that she wasn't breathing. Her blue eyes were still wide open, with fear etched into them, but they were void of any spark. Although it was yet to be seen, Mason may have arrived too late. Ilona had already lost a lot of blood by the time made it to her. It was yet to be seen whether or not his abilities would be able to save her or not, but the situation wasn't looking very good...

Meanwhile, Eve tried her best to keep Ruby trapped, struggling against the girl when would try to move her scythe away from Arty's hand. While Ruby would succeed in doing this, it seemed she would fail to cut herself free. The small blonde used a small portion of her hair to actually absorb the bullets Ruby fired, doing her best to keep the girl trapped. It was a struggle, however, especially when Mason would jump in to aide them.

"You can try," Eve spat back at Mason when the young man would reveal his intent to destroy her.

While her words sounded confident, a worried look crossed her features when she saw Mason's aura and could feel a great power emanating from him. Before she knew it, Mason's armed tentacles were on her--cutting into her hair, freeing Arty and Ruby just as he had been hoping. When Mason made his next move, he was fast. Eve hardly had any time to turn her hair into a shield before she was pelted with bullets from his sword. A few of the bullets hit her in the stomach, while a few bounced off a shield she threw up to retaliate.

Once she had a small break from Mason's assaults, Eve jumped back, breathing heavier as blood soaked through her black dress. She narrowed her eyes and looked past Mason.

"I'm sure you're more than happy to attack me, but you might think twice about your next move..."

Lashing out with a lock of hair, almost as if she were going to attack Mason, her locks of hair passed him up and snatched up Bibi--pulling the small mage into her grasp. She then turned one of her hands into a knife and held it closely to her hostage. "Are you ready to watch a third friend die by my hands?"

Train sat back up again, tightly grasping his gun. He was injured, but still didn't intend to back down. "Sorry, you might want to decrease that number by one. I'm not dead."

"Yet," Eve added.

Mason begins to panic at the sight of a second friend in danger. His aura falters. The fire and rage of battle is doused by a flood of fear. Where he once had help of the Deus Armor, there is now nothing. Mason takes a step back, the tentacles and gun-sword disappearing as well. Mason is covered by nothing but the sweat of battle and Ilona's blood.

The glass cannon is close to breaking. He begs, "Please, just stop taking my friends! Everything... The multiverse keeps find ways to tear the people I love away from me. I've lost enough. I'm tired of losing..." As he talks, he continues to step backwards away from Eve. While at one point his fear had been nothing more than a dramatic act, this time his fear is definitely real.

Suddenly, a change washed over Mason. The trembling in his muscles stops as if they are frozen in place. The previous lavender hue to Mason's becomes replaced by a bluish aura, somewhat familiar to his friends that had aided him in the illusion. This new aura surrounds his necklace and spreads around his body until it pools into a round shape at his feet. The shift is completed with a change in the look in Mason's eyes and the tone of his voice from a quaking fear to a grim determination. "I'm tired of losing everything that is close to me. I'm tired of the attacks on my heart and the constant trials. I've been through enough today, and I'm not going to let three friends die!"

The pools of aura around his feet become two things: first a new wave of healing aura that jumps towards Ilona in attempt to save what's left of her. The second causes Mason to appear as if he is falling through the ground. In reality, it's another aura portal, which places him directly behind Eve.

He places his hand next to Eve's neck and in it a new aura sword appears. He holds it up against Eve's neck, saying, "With all the lives I've had taken from me, your death is like that of an ant. It won't come anywhere near repaying them. I'm done with you."

He draws the sword along Eve's neck with disregard for whether she attacks Bibi, hoping to deliver a fatal blow.

#Eve Fight

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

RjBt5yX.png

"Yet," Eve added.

tumblr_inline_mi5kmgUbCi1qz4rgp.png

"Ahh!" Bibi would be in surprise as he was taken hostage by Eve. Zidane, who was spinning at a furious speed towards Hisoka at a furious speed, didn't catch Bibi's current predictament.

"Let me go!" Bibi would try to struggle out, but within him, magic power was building, but not being channeled.

Get off of me!

One can see that an aura was starting to take shape from Bibi's body, as if Bibi was restraining not to let it go loose.

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EveFight

Reactions: Mason Moretti

#Roa Fight

#Eve Fight

RjBt5yX.png

"Yet," Eve added.

Mason begins to panic at the sight of a second friend in danger. His aura falters. The fire and rage of battle is doused by a flood of fear. Where he once had help of the Deus Armor, there is now nothing. Mason takes a step back, the tentacles and gun-sword disappearing as well. Mason is covered by nothing but the sweat of battle and Ilona's blood.

The glass cannon is close to breaking. He begs, "Please, just stop taking my friends! Everything... The multiverse keeps find ways to tear the people I love away from me. I've lost enough. I'm tired of losing..." As he talks, he continues to step backwards away from Eve. While at one point his fear had been nothing more than a dramatic act, this time his fear is definitely real.

Suddenly, a change washed over Mason. The trembling in his muscles stops as if they are frozen in place. The previous lavender hue to Mason's becomes replaced by a bluish aura, somewhat familiar to his friends that had aided him in the illusion. This new aura surrounds his necklace and spreads around his body until it pools into a round shape at his feet. The shift is completed with a change in the look in Mason's eyes and the tone of his voice from a quaking fear to a grim determination. "I'm tired of losing everything that is close to me. I'm tired of the attacks on my heart and the constant trials. I've been through enough today, and I'm not going to let three friends die!"

The pools of aura around his feet become two things: first a new wave of healing aura that jumps towards Ilona in attempt to save what's left of her. The second causes Mason to appear as if he is falling through the ground. In reality, it's another aura portal, which places him directly behind Eve.

He places his hand next to Eve's neck and in it a new aura sword appears. He holds it up against Eve's neck, saying, "With all the lives I've had taken from me, your death is like that of an ant. It won't come anywhere near repaying them. I'm done with you."

He draws the sword along Eve's neck with disregard for whether she attacks Bibi, hoping to deliver a fatal blow.

#Eve Fight

"Ahh!" Bibi would be in surprise as he was taken hostage by Eve. Zidane, who was spinning at a furious speed towards Hisoka at a furious speed, didn't catch Bibi's current predictament.

"Let me go!" Bibi would try to struggle out, but within him, magic power was building, but not being channeled.

Get off of me!

One can see that an aura was starting to take shape from Bibi's body, as if Bibi was restraining not to let it go loose.

Ruby Rose
@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As soon as Ruby got free, she wasted no time, moving to an good position as soon as she could in a little red blur, giving the rather injured looking Ilona a sad, passing glance, she wished she had the time to help her right now... But they had to take care of Eve first, though she was about to pass Mason a spare cartridge of dust she had left, the sudden aura that charged through his body quickly made her change her mind.

Seeing that an ally was being held hostage, and that Mason had no intention of caring for saving them anymore, Ruby acted fast, trying to move in as close as she could to Eve.

lEZYWA6.gif

Then, with carefull aim, she fired a gravity round towards Eve's knife hand.

Though Eve had been able to absorb her glancing shots as she had tried to use the round's momentum to propell her away from her captor... A direct hit would certainly deal alot more damage thanks to the incredible force a gravity round tended to output, so much so that Ruby had to wedge her scythe's blade into the ground so she herself wouldn't be caught up in the recoil somehow.​

NuZxz4Z.png

Whoosh!

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee
The kick cracked Remilia across the face, forcing her to take a step back from the impact. But even still, she continued to wear a condescending expression, hardly seeming to mind. Her hand wiped away the blood dripping down her chin before bringing her hand to her mouth, lapping up the blood with a dangerous look in her eyes.

Without a moment of hesitation, she dived right into the hurricane of blades, sustaining a number of cuts across her small body. But as she was sliced apart and blood spurted into the air, she quickly regenerated off the damage, charging in a straight line at Thor. Ignoring the Arc Fusion Blades, she swung a huge, powerful, but telegraphed punch at Thor, with the kind of force that would tear apart mountains.

tumblr_inline_nf823ao5vT1t4ubwm.jpg

"Here, how about you try this then? Can you match this?" Knowing her punch was slow, she challenged Thor to take on her wide swing head on.

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi

Reactions: Takumi

NuZxz4Z.png

Whoosh!

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

"I'd love to see you try! No, I'm serious! It's been a while since I've fought someone who might actually stand a chance of being able to do that!" Hisoka said with genuine excitement in response to Bekka's threats, eyes widened as a result of the adrenaline coursing through his system.

He would manage to just barely evade the slash that Bekka would throw at him, having quickly realized that if his initial attacks couldn't past her defenses, he was vulnerable to a counterattack, thus making the decision to back off quickly when he still had the opportunity. Still, it wouldn't be enough, as Zidane's spinning form would come after him at the side unexpectedly, pushing him back and forcing him to raise his arms to protect the rest of his body from Zidane's slashes, his daggers dishing out a good amount of damage and riddling Hisoka's arms with a number of cuts of varying severity, though the clown would resist, swiftly moving his right arm and swinging it about, sending a powerful right hook backed by superhuman strength right at Zidane in order to knock him away from him!

THUD!

63b748be4bc34c0caeb4bc579419f1f1.png

"..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Bomb @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight

If the clown wanted a fist fight, Bekka would surely deliver. Sheathing her sword Bekka went on the offensive as Hisoka was dealing with Stiles. Fists held high Bekka attempted to get a well placed punch out aimed right that the clowns face.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Bomb @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight

#Eve Fight

Get off of me!

Ruby Rose
@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As soon as Ruby got free, she wasted no time, moving to an good position as soon as she could in a little red blur, giving the rather injured looking Ilona a sad, passing glance, she wished she had the time to help her right now... But they had to take care of Eve first, though she was about to pass Mason a spare cartridge of dust she had left, the sudden aura that charged through his body quickly made her change her mind.

Seeing that an ally was being held hostage, and that Mason had no intention of caring for saving them anymore, Ruby acted fast, trying to move in as close as she could to Eve.

lEZYWA6.gif

Then, with carefull aim, she fired a gravity round towards Eve's knife hand.

Though Eve had been able to absorb her glancing shots as she had tried to use the round's momentum to propell her away from her captor... A direct hit would certainly deal alot more damage thanks to the incredible force a gravity round tended to output, so much so that Ruby had to wedge her scythe's blade into the ground so she herself wouldn't be caught up in the recoil somehow.​
When Mason began to beg for the lives of his friends, Eve only moved the blade closer to her hostage. "Quiet or else you'll die," she whispered to Bibi before replying to Mason. "You've lost a lot already. What's one more friend?" she asked. "They'll all die at some point, leaving you alone once again. Why not give up and just lose them all now so that you can end your pain once and for all? You say my death would be like an ant's, but their deaths would be absolutely no different."

"Not quite, Princess," Train would say in reply to Eve, slowly moving to stand up. He wanted to show her and the others that he wasn't about to go down so easily. And he wanted Mason to know that he wasn't alone. "Our deaths would mean someone because there are actually people who care about us. But, the thing is, we're not going to die today. We're not going to give up."

Eve let out a huff of air, almost so focused on Train's words that she didn't notice Mason when he would fade into the ground. Before she knew it, the young man was behind her. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and sensed his blade close to her. "You," she hissed, looking back at Mason. "I hope your friend dies."

TEYCpSz.jpg

She didn't have time to move when Mason would strike her, but she did have time to try and stab her blade into Bibi before taking a hit herself. Thanks to Ruby's shot, however, Eve would find that her attack didn't hit Bibi. She gasped when her throat was slashed into, falling to the ground right on top of her captive as blood poured out of her wound.

@Mason Moretti @york @Nater Taters @EveFight​

When Mason began to beg for the lives of his friends, Eve only moved the blade closer to her hostage. "Quiet or else you'll die," she whispered to Bibi before replying to Mason. "You've lost a lot already. What's one more friend?" she asked. "They'll all die at some point, leaving you alone once again. Why not give up and just lose them all now so that you can end your pain once and for all? You say my death would be like an ant's, but their deaths would be absolutely no different."

"Not quite, Princess," Train would say in reply to Eve, slowly moving to stand up. He wanted to show her and the others that he wasn't about to go down so easily. And he wanted Mason to know that he wasn't alone. "Our deaths would mean someone because there are actually people who care about us. But, the thing is, we're not going to die today. We're not going to give up."

Eve let out a huff of air, almost so focused on Train's words that she didn't notice Mason when he would fade into the ground. Before she knew it, the young man was behind her. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and sensed his blade close to her. "You," she hissed, looking back at Mason. "I hope your friend dies."

TEYCpSz.jpg

She didn't have time to move when Mason would strike her, but she did have time to try and stab her blade into Bibi before taking a hit herself. Thanks to Ruby's shot, however, Eve would find that her attack didn't hit Bibi. She gasped when her throat was slashed into, falling to the ground right on top of her captive as blood poured out of her wound.

"E-even if..." Bibi would continue to struggle against Eve's grip on him. "Even if I were to die... I..."

I want to live!

As Bibi was about to get stab, Bibi tried to brace himself, but was released as Ruby managed to hit Eve. After Eve fell on Bibi, Bibi would crawl away and stand up, with anger.

0yAOQcd.jpg

"Even if I were to die, I would live on! I'll die but I'll also live for what I accomplish!" Bibi would say before casting a very potent Firaga spell that would summon a huge flame attack around his target, Eve.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @york @Nater Taters @EveFight​

TEYCpSz.jpg

"E-even if..." Bibi would continue to struggle against Eve's grip on him. "Even if I were to die... I..."

I want to live!

As Bibi was about to get stab, Bibi tried to brace himself, but was released as Ruby managed to hit Eve. After Eve fell on Bibi, Bibi would crawl away and stand up, with anger.

0yAOQcd.jpg

"Even if I were to die, I would live on! I'll die but I'll also live for what I accomplish!" Bibi would say before casting a very potent Firaga spell that would summon a huge flame attack around his target, Eve.

Ruby Rose
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Nater Taters
@Those Fighting Eve

Ruby sighed with relief, looks like her shot had made it just in time... Though Eve was bleeding from the neck, it was hard to tell if that blow from Mason alone would finish her. In either case, she had to check... But before that, she intended to use her semblance to rush Bibi out of harms way, however, that look on Bibi's face made her freeze up in surprise.

MghcHCM.gif

She recognized that look; it was that very same look she had on her face when she thrust herself in front of Shiki, risking her life, but somehow, seeing someone else do something similar, really got to her.

"No! Don't! We can-...!" Ruby cut herself off mid sentence.

With all her might, she aimed to prepare to use her semblance to intercept any potential attacks that might come from Eve right about now. It was the least she could do...

Though she didn't like to kill people, well, Ruby couldn't exactly fix an open neck wound on someone's neck, but at the very least, she could prevent another ally from being killed.​

I want to live!

0yAOQcd.jpg

Ruby Rose
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Nater Taters
@Those Fighting Eve

Ruby sighed with relief, looks like her shot had made it just in time... Though Eve was bleeding from the neck, it was hard to tell if that blow from Mason alone would finish her. In either case, she had to check... But before that, she intended to use her semblance to rush Bibi out of harms way, however, that look on Bibi's face made her freeze up in surprise.

MghcHCM.gif

She recognized that look; it was that very same look she had on her face when she thrust herself in front of Shiki, risking her life, but somehow, seeing someone else do something similar, really got to her.

"No! Don't! We can-...!" Ruby cut herself off mid sentence.

With all her might, she aimed to prepare to use her semblance to intercept any potential attacks that might come from Eve right about now. It was the least she could do...

Though she didn't like to kill people, well, Ruby couldn't exactly fix an open neck wound on someone's neck, but at the very least, she could prevent another ally from being killed.​
Thankfully, those who moved to attack Eve again would gain no response from her. It appeared as if she had gone down. Curious to see if she was truly defeated, Train began to walk towards her, only to drop down on one knee and breath in deeply. Although he was pushing himself, the bounty hunter was still injured and found it difficult to move around.

tumblr_inline_nl0kms52B41r3leyb.png

"H-Hey, Mason, you have healing abilities, right? Would you mind tossing some of that power over my way?" he questioned, placing a hand on the wound over his side. He wanted to glance back at Ilona and see how she was doing, but he was afraid to even look. She hadn't so much as stirred for the past several minutes.

Dammit, if that girl dies what does that even mean for us? It would make half of this struggle we've been going through seem entirely meaningless. But, no, maybe I'm thinking too soon. Mason was trying to heal her before. Maybe she will be okay after all. We can only hope...

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york @Bomb

Last edited by a moderator:
Mason surely wasn't letting an opportunity like that go to waste. His hand glowing brightly with aura, he calls all three objects he made back to his hands. The bow, sniper rifle, and claymore all returned to their form of aura, becoming a simple clump of fluid energy. However, unlike before summoning the Deus Armor, these items didn't just simply dissipate, disappear, or become reabsorbed. Instead, they became remolded into two new pieces of equipment: A set of wings which attached themselves to the back of Mason's armor and a handy-dandy rocket launcher in his hands.

Mason channels a bit more of his aura to give himself a boost of speed to quickly rise up and rush towards Roa. Once he's in close range, he sets the barrel of the rocket launcher against Roa's head and pulls the trigger. The recoil of the blast sends Mason flying into the air, where he controls his momentum via the wings until he remains motionless, floating in the air. He appears to drop the rocket launcher, which decides that it doesn't want to follow physics anymore and begins firing more rockets, seemingly endlessly, (for good measure,) at Roa, remaining completely motionless in the air. Newton's Third Law of Motion be damned, this rocket launcher wanted to only follow the First.

From up at his perch in the air, Mason, searching for any ways to aid his distant allies and firing simple balls of explosive aura towards the massive collection of tiny demonic teddy bears, scans the battlefield.

#Roa Fight

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @The Tactician @Verite @york
Zwei
@People Fighting Roa

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... Grave... mistake."

By the time she would make eye contact with Roa, Elesis had apparently stabbed herself in the torso with her own weapon, her blade pressed into her stomach, punctured to allow blood to creep out. Seeing everyone else rush in, Elesis pulled her sword out of herself fast enough to let out another burst of blood energy, causing a small explosion that would surely catch her in the blast radius as well as Roa.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Verite @york @Roa Fight
wv8YY1e.png

"Tch!"

With the combined energy of Elesis's blood energy explosion and Zwei's dust explosion, Roa would manage to be sent sliding back like a skater on ice by the force. Though he ultimately kept his footing, if only just barely, there was evident damage on his exterior; shunks of his very flesh on his body and face had been blown off, revealing a gory display of muscles and even some bone underneath, blood dripping from his wounds uncontrollably... for a few moments.

Almost as though reversing time, the open wounds on his body, in no time, quickly began to close up again, his very skin, in a grotesque fashion, crawling like a worm to heal its own damages. While the combined attacks might have been effective against anyone else, Roa was not like anything else. Letting out a sinister chuckle, grinning from ear to ear with his fangs exposed, almost as though he were more like a crocodile than a vampire, it seemed that it was almost no use in trying to make a permenant mark on him.

"Hmph... I would have thought that there'd be more behind those punches. Shame, really..." Roa spoke tauntingly, though his expression would shift to that of a focused one upon seeing Mason's move, akin to a hit-and-run when he'd dash off to help Ilona, eyes widening as rockets came flying at him, with the number of projectiles quickly increasing when Sakuya would come into contact with him.

In response, within the blink of an eye, a larger number of glyphs would be formed behind and around Roa, just like when he had shot his Lightning Needles before, glaring straight at the projectiles.

CswN8sW.jpg

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH?! IF THIS IS ALL YOU CAN GIVE, THEN IT'S HIGH TIME YOU ALL JUST DIED ALREADY! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!"

A massive barrage of Lightning Needles would be conjured up by Roa, heading straight at the rockets to counter them, the needles seeming to be endless to complement the in-turn seemingly endless supply of missiles coming his way. With every Lightning Needle that would come in contact with one of the projectiles, an explosion would ring out, as well as smoke that almost entirely engulfed the space Roa was occupying, as well as everyone in his range. His form practically became lost behind the smoke, as slowly, he began to fire more needles at a faster rate than rockets were being fired, eventually resulting in a number of lightning bolts coming everyone's way!

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician @Roa Fight
"It's not just hard, it's hot..." Madoka groans at Thor's repulsive attack. Something had to be done about it, but what?

Of course!

With a slam of a hammer on the ground, sounds akin to a pair of cymbals striking were... strangely formed. This single strike produced enough force to par with and counter Thor's spinning strike as it started to shatter the earth below in an effort to add to collateral damage.

And now for her next move.

"The Almighty Thor? I believe that you should be called - The Almighty Bore. Is that the best you have?"

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

The kick cracked Remilia across the face, forcing her to take a step back from the impact. But even still, she continued to wear a condescending expression, hardly seeming to mind. Her hand wiped away the blood dripping down her chin before bringing her hand to her mouth, lapping up the blood with a dangerous look in her eyes.

Without a moment of hesitation, she dived right into the hurricane of blades, sustaining a number of cuts across her small body. But as she was sliced apart and blood spurted into the air, she quickly regenerated off the damage, charging in a straight line at Thor. Ignoring the Arc Fusion Blades, she swung a huge, powerful, but telegraphed punch at Thor, with the kind of force that would tear apart mountains.

tumblr_inline_nf823ao5vT1t4ubwm.jpg

"Here, how about you try this then? Can you match this?" Knowing her punch was slow, she challenged Thor to take on her wide swing head on.

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi
Perhaps to Madoka's surprise, despite her best efforts, there was one undeniable truth that seemed to permeate through the air like glass. There was a sizable difference in sheer power between her (channeling the power of Reinhardt, even) and the man who fancied himself the Almighty Thor.

That said, Thor's blades, backed by his momentum and sheer brute strength that was obscured by his otherwise seemingly frail exterior, would manage to not only clash with the force produced by Madoka, but even overtake it, resulting in a small explosion of kinetic energy that would knock the producer away! Without missing a beat, Thor didn't stop spinning, continuing to proceed with his circular attack. With superior reflexes, he'd manage to catch sight of Toboe about to attack him, and act accordingly; one hand would instantly dissipate its blades, as though Thor didn't intend to outright kill, and the man would time his movements just right so that when Toboe was in range, the wolf this close to sinking his fangs into him, Thor would slam a hard hooked punch right into Toboe's body with immense strength, enough to send him crashing into the wall!

And then of course, there was Remilia.

Grinning at the vampire's bravado, an enjoyment of combat that seemed to match his, Thor decided that since he had dissipated his blades in one hand anyway, he may as well accommodate her request to match her strength by putting it to the test against his own, his still clenched fist would be raised and swung around to meet hers, the two punches clashing into each other as the forces of strength meeting each other shook the room!

Thor would clash with Remilia, like their arms were pushing against each other. Though it felt like entire minutes, it was only a few seconds that would pass before Remilia would manage to gain the upper hand, and eventually, Thor's whole arm would be afflicted by the powerful punch by Remilia, which had somehow managed to keep its momentum, his limb being pushed back along with the rest of his body as he'd find himself sliding back a few!

8005fe7d808e43808133cd45e47783b3.png

"Gugh?!"

Now standing a few meters away from Remilia, his punching arm having subsequently gone limp like a rag doll, Thor would grit his teeth painfully, though his irritation and pain would seem to turn to amusement as he'd eye Remilia.

"You... You really are some kind of monster, aren't you?" He spoke with a slightly beat expression in his tone, the man panting softly as he talked, but still kept a grin on his features.

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee
Stiles gulped when the bat was shattered into pieces upon hitting Hisoka's form. He knew that this was a bad idea, a horrible idea but he hadn't expected it to shatter into a million pieces. There goes the bat for the second time, it wasn't like he hasn't expected it to happen. He had a feeling that what they were dealing with wasn't natural and now that suspicison had been confirmed. He hoped that his attack would at least do something better than destroying his bat.

Scott had to react fast before Stiles was hurt.

Stiles was mortal at the end of the day and couldn't react. He really hated that fact and he paused. The nogitsune was right, he wasn't strong, he wasn't powerful. He needed it more than he cared to admit. " Scott, just stay away. I'm about to do soething stupid," he said, closing his eyes. He was going to attempt to find the nogitsune shred and reactivate it, it was dangerous, it was suicide, but sometimes you had to make the stupid choice.

@Verite @Takumi @Jeremi @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
If the clown wanted a fist fight, Bekka would surely deliver. Sheathing her sword Bekka went on the offensive as Hisoka was dealing with Stiles. Fists held high Bekka attempted to get a well placed punch out aimed right that the clowns face.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Bomb @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight
tumblr_inline_mudxemPhW31rxy3w0.png

"Ah, so you have some hidden power inside you? Well, why didn't you call on it earlier?! It's not nice to be a tease!"

Hisoka spoke, looking down at Stiles as he aimed to awaken his power. Though he had plenty of opportunity and room to, Hisoka, perhaps surprisingly so, made no move to stop Stiles, as though he wanted to fight Stiles in that manner. However, it seemed that he couldn't wait forever, as Bekka's relentless offense would make him realize that the fight with her wasn't over just yet, the jester being forced to put his guard back up, blocking the hard punches with his wrists that were already wounded thanks to Zidane's attack, adding quite the additional sting to him that was almost like salt in a wound.

Still, his determination to keep fighting overwrote the additional pain he endured, as could be heard through soft gasps and grunts for every punch Bekka would throw in an attempt to reach his face. Eventually, after seeming to strategize what moves he wanted to pull, Hisoka would side step a punch and attempt to counter it, grabbing the goddess's outstretched arm and attempting to throw her over his shoulder! If successful, upon slamming her into the ground, he'd attempt to follow up with a merciless maneuver; raising his foot and swiftly slamming it down, intending to crush Bekka's head beneath his foot!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight

Perhaps to Madoka's surprise, despite her best efforts, there was one undeniable truth that seemed to permeate through the air like glass. There was a sizable difference in sheer power between her (channeling the power of Reinhardt, even) and the man who fancied himself the Almighty Thor.

That said, Thor's blades, backed by his momentum and sheer brute strength that was obscured by his otherwise seemingly frail exterior, would manage to not only clash with the force produced by Madoka, but even overtake it, resulting in a small explosion of kinetic energy that would knock the producer away! Without missing a beat, Thor didn't stop spinning, continuing to proceed with his circular attack. With superior reflexes, he'd manage to catch sight of Toboe about to attack him, and act accordingly; one hand would instantly dissipate its blades, as though Thor didn't intend to outright kill, and the man would time his movements just right so that when Toboe was in range, the wolf this close to sinking his fangs into him, Thor would slam a hard hooked punch right into Toboe's body with immense strength, enough to send him crashing into the wall!

And then of course, there was Remilia.

Grinning at the vampire's bravado, an enjoyment of combat that seemed to match his, Thor decided that since he had dissipated his blades in one hand anyway, he may as well accommodate her request to match her strength by putting it to the test against his own, his still clenched fist would be raised and swung around to meet hers, the two punches clashing into each other as the forces of strength meeting each other shook the room!

Thor would clash with Remilia, like their arms were pushing against each other. Though it felt like entire minutes, it was only a few seconds that would pass before Remilia would manage to gain the upper hand, and eventually, Thor's whole arm would be afflicted by the powerful punch by Remilia, which had somehow managed to keep its momentum, his limb being pushed back along with the rest of his body as he'd find himself sliding back a few!

8005fe7d808e43808133cd45e47783b3.png

"Gugh?!"

Now standing a few meters away from Remilia, his punching arm having subsequently gone limp like a rag doll, Thor would grit his teeth painfully, though his irritation and pain would seem to turn to amusement as he'd eye Remilia.

"You... You really are some kind of monster, aren't you?" He spoke with a slightly beat expression in his tone, the man panting softly as he talked, but still kept a grin on his features.

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee

"She? Some kind of monster? You don't know monster until you've truly seen one..."

A squeaky voice, remniscent of a teenage girl, emerged. But that didn't originate from a young girl, but rather, a youthful-looking man(?). This man was Producer Kido, the most legitimate businessman you will meet. This man was located right behind Thor. How he got here? S-e-c-r-e-t~.

H57ZMIX.png

"... M'lady. Nihi~"

Right after winking at Thor and blowing a little kiss, he tosses the trilby on his head right at the thunder dude's back to grab some attention.

glXTgGe.png

"How exactly are you getting all these props?" Madoka rises from the crater that Thor had previously smashed her into, still holding her head.

"Woman's secret~ nihi~"

"I usually have no words, but I really have no words now," Madoka places her fingers on her temple. "I can't believe we have the same father..."

"We don't."

"Oh right, we don't."

Kido suddenly tosses what appears to be a smokebomb at mighty man, allowing it to detonate when it neared Thor! This was followed by Kido cackling in a manner akin to the spookiest and most chaotic of stereotypical witches.

WBJfeMo.png

"Can you see us through this smoke? I'm here~ No, I'm there~"

Despite Kido's words, the smokebomb didn't release smoke just for the sake of concealment, it released the malicious mist that was capable of suppressing the supernatural capabilities of others!

"Well then," Madoka smiles as her eyes displayed the thirst for blood, "it's beatdown time. Everyone ready?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @Verite

Last edited:
Thankfully, those who moved to attack Eve again would gain no response from her. It appeared as if she had gone down. Curious to see if she was truly defeated, Train began to walk towards her, only to drop down on one knee and breath in deeply. Although he was pushing himself, the bounty hunter was still injured and found it difficult to move around.

tumblr_inline_nl0kms52B41r3leyb.png

"H-Hey, Mason, you have healing abilities, right? Would you mind tossing some of that power over my way?" he questioned, placing a hand on the wound over his side. He wanted to glance back at Ilona and see how she was doing, but he was afraid to even look. She hadn't so much as stirred for the past several minutes.

Dammit, if that girl dies what does that even mean for us? It would make half of this struggle we've been going through seem entirely meaningless. But, no, maybe I'm thinking too soon. Mason was trying to heal her before. Maybe she will be okay after all. We can only hope...

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york @Bomb

Mason stands next to Eve's body, staring. He's covered in two women's blood, Ilona's and Eve's. He's silent and dead to the world; the voices around him and sounds of battle clamor within his mind but make no sensible pitch or meaning. It takes half a minute for Train's words to finally reach him. He looks at Train startled and unaware as if he were addressed by a stranger.

Regaining some of his confidence, he begins speaking, still within the altered tone that rose up in fighting Eve. He says, "Oh, right. You're talking to me. Heals? Is healing what you need? I'll get right away on that, sir."

A bright blue aura surrounds his hands, and, despite his claims to be poor with healing aura earlier, it takes only a light touch on the shoulder to relieve Train of his pain and allow him to stand. He does the same with Ruby and Bibi, to make sure they're healthy and strong, before kneeling down next to Ilona.

His eyes, shedding a few drops of sorrow, fixate on her crimson-stained clothes. He gently placed a hand on her body, right next to the stomach wound, and channels any aura he can spare into her.

Without taking his eyes off Ilona, he says to Train,
"I need three things from you right now, Train. Please, just hear me out, and don't look at Ilona. First, I need you to believe. I need you to believe that Ilona is alive and safe and that I'm healing her! I can't... I can't do this without your trust and support in me."

"Second, I need you to answer a question. If Ilona's powers are based on Malevolence, or Despair, or the Archdemon's power, or whatever you call Dark Aura; is Ilona safe to be exposed to that power?"

"Third, whenever I'm back to Mason, I need you to not let him know that I 'got out'. Tell him whatever lie you need, just don't let him know that he wasn't himself for awhile."

Mason grows silent and focuses all his aura on healing Ilona. Train and Artyom may remember the voice that Mason is using, or at least its attitude and tone, from the world of the Silent Earth mist's illusions.

#Eve Aftermath
@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york

Status
Not open for further replies.